Vore Logs Archive

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Logs Archive

Postby Eka » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:20 pm

An archives contain all type of roleplaying logs have been opened, accessable within the Archives on this site. Anyone are free to open an account and submit/comments on their logs here at the same time open it for public viewing/commenting. Please private message Eka for your own album! (Note to submitter: Please labels all your logs clearly about the type(s) of vore and gender for searching purpose.)

If you have question. Please let me know!
Eka
Administrator

Postby Throku » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:23 pm

I take it you want all the out of character chatter out of the log before posting?

And are all rp-logs welcome? Not just ones from your chat? I know most people at least occationally do their rps over instant messengers instead, hence my question.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Eka » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:32 pm

Nope. Logs from different chat room/IM are all welcome. OOC chatter some time could add to the story, however, I believe the submitter will be more inclined on editting them first, since the log will be available for everyone to view and comment on.
Eka
Administrator

Return to General Vore Discussion