Concerning the vore wiki.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Concerning the vore wiki.

Postby Squall » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:57 pm

I am looking for artists who wouldn't mind having their art posted in the vore wiki. If you take a look at it, most genres have a description, but I will post them here anyway:

1. Bellbottom vore: Now, as I see it, only one person does this kind, so I am asking them politely for permission. Hiphuggerhippie?

2. Breast vore: Same as above, only one artist, for that matter only one picture even exists...i might have run across others somewhere, for now i dont remember... Chimerella?

3. Cockvore: Any artist is welcome, there isn't much out there.

4. Furry: Any artist is welcome, although it should be a good example.

5. Genital Vore: Could have either one or both examples, though not the same as the individual genitalia.

6. Hair Vore: Only one does this kind of art, Taito. A good example would be grateful. (Ps, sympathies for the loss of angel, but I see she got revenged:)

7. Hand Vore: I know none of this exists, but maybe someone will get inspiration for the idea somewhere.

8. Hard Vore: Good example please.

9. Knee vore: Same with hand vore.

10. Macro/Micro Vore: Any artist welcome.

11. Mawshot: Any artist welcome.

12. Scaly: I would suggest a naga, but a dragon/lizard would work too.

13. Soft vore: Any artist welcome.

14. Unbirth: Duametef, this is your subject, I believe. Any other artists are welcome to post though.

15. Vaginal Vore: Same as unbirth.

16. Vore: A good example of the default term.

People who wish to submit their art should post it on this page or a link to it and it will be discussed later what the next step is.
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:28 pm

I like the idea of having those refrences in picture...

Though you made a lot of mistake on aritsts. Bellbottom vore is indeed more Hiphugger's thing, but hair vore is done by quite a lot of people,

As well as unbirth, which, I have not seem one unbirth drawing by Duametef. I kinda wonder why you say it is his thing.
Eka
Administrator

Postby BradRepko » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:22 am

Heh, I think Taito got hair vore idea from Hip Hugger, but even if I'm wrong, I saw hip huggers hair vore before I saw Taito's. Although Taito claims the idea of fur coat vore first, he actually isn't the first to have that idea. Heck, Amanda had that type of idea before Tait did, and I have got the pics to prove it (but I am not sharing for.... reasons). Though, if we are all talking about who claimed what kind of vore, I claim fairy wing vore. The fairy detaches her wings, throws it at her victim, and it wraps around the helpless pray an turns into a goo and digests the prey slowly like some sort of blob monster, then it squirms back to the fairy and reforms onto her back, and she absorbs the nutrients from her wings into her body. Nyaa hah hah! Mmmm... faeries. Everyone knows I've got a thing for faerie chicks right? Good, cause I do. Heheheh!

Seriously though... what about fairy vore? Who does fairy vore. I know Karbo does, and so does Duamutef and Frakass, but is there anyone who does a lot of fairy vore stuff, or mostly fairy vore? Pixie, Elves, and other fae creatures are ok too.
Last edited by BradRepko on Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:27 am

BradRepko wrote:Heh, I think Taito got hair vore idea from Hip Hugger, but even if I'm wrong, I saw hip huggers hair vore before I saw Taito's. Although Taito claims the idea of fur coat vore first, he actually isn't the first to have that idea. Heck, Amanda had that type of idea before Tait did, and I have got the pics to prove it (but I am not sharing for.... reasons). Though, if we are all talking about who claimed what kind of vore, I claim fairy wing vore. The fairy detaches her wings, throws it at her victim, and it wraps around the helpless pray an turns into a goo and digests the prey slowly like some sort of blob monster, then it squirms back to the fairy and reforms onto her back, and she absorbs the nutrients from her wings into her body. Nyaa hah hah! Mmmm... faeries. Everyone knows I've got a thing for faerie chicks right? Good, cause I do. Heheheh!

Let's us get back to topic, we are not here to claim who done what first. We were talking about which artists seem to have a thing for various type of vore.

So please disregards what BradRepko said. =P

If any artists like to provide some referecnes for the wiki, please reply here!
Eka
Administrator

Postby VoreFriend » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:51 pm

Your list is incomplete and will get pretty big if one continues down the path you are following. For example you left out:

Skirt vore
Dress vore
Nipple vore
Anal vore
Plant vore
Bellybutton vore
Furniture vore
Absorbsion vore – this has a better longer name which I forget (endo-something-something)
Soul vore
Spider vore

You could roll skirt, dress and bellbottom into “clothing voreâ€
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Duamutef » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:54 am

Unbirth, eh? Alrighty. Most of my UB stuff is pretty old (like, 1999), but here it is.
Attachments
Gvorec.jpg
Gvorec.jpg (33.83 KiB) Viewed 1556 times
Gvore1bw.jpg
Gvore1bw.jpg (23.34 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
gvore2bw.jpg
gvore2bw.jpg (23.61 KiB) Viewed 1549 times
gvore3bw.jpg
gvore3bw.jpg (22.65 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
GVORE.JPG
GVORE.JPG (30.07 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
Duamutef
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kaoru » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:34 pm

Absorbsion vore – this has a better longer name which I forget (endo-something-something)

I might have more to say on the rest of this topic later, but for now I should just say that the term you're thinking of is endosomata, or endosomatophilia. It's not actually 'absorption vore'. Naman could explain it better than I can...
:P
Pictures in the wiki? Sure! Yay! Just make sure you ask the artist's permission, yeah...
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion