Confession stand: Why do you like vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Francois » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:44 pm

Yeah, 'xactly, I wasn't argueing or sugesting that you don't know what you're talking about, I was just saying that it's even more complex than anyone realizes, as you've illustrated for us. And even then, there are further complication with changes biotic and abiotic factors and blah blah species blah.

I guess I was dissagreeing with you about the blinds, though, heeheeh. Wikipedia, heheh.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby Mercenaryartist » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:45 pm

The struggle, plain and simple.
Mercenaryartist
New to the forum

Postby Kain » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:15 am

You know this question poses a great throught strain to me....im not exactly sure what dirves me to like vore what feelings....and other emotions that are weird and unexplainable....ive just recently accepted the fact that im a voreaphile and it was harder to get the fact that i was not alone....used to think i was going to be a freak or somthing in society that would never get a girlfreind because of this awfuly strange fetish...Anyway yeah i just dunno, if theres a phsycologist here fill free to look deeper into this and you tell me.
Kain

Postby FanficFetishist » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:53 am

Hmm... Gonna have to think about this one...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Just Some Guest » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:18 am

Duamutefs posts are extremely well informed, even a few things I didn't know...and certainly not anti-spiritual. I mean, just be looking into Sanatana Darma and Kabbalism will show you that the evolution of the universe is directly responsible for the evolution of God. This also gets into some interesting concepts, involving God not yet being perfect, as we are parts of God and are imperfect, and only when the universal evolution is complete (which may require multiple big bangs to occur, since this universe itself is merely an aspect of God which reflects His condition) will He become perfect. The reason that God's evolution could continue after the BigBang differs depending on the source, with the Vedic scriptures of Sanatama Darma maintaining that our universe is one of God's CELLS, and Kabbalism suggesting that God's principle component, the Macrosopulus, exists outside the Microsopulus (our universe) and that the best souls from each Universal Cycle are added onto it, while the rest of the Sephiroth (principal "organs" of God) recycle the imperfect aspects to be born again into the next universal cycle.

ANYWAYS, back on topic, I, like Deathworks, have been into vore long before puberty hit. So the sexual connotations (while still possible) are highly unlikely. I'm wondering possibilities on why I developed it.

To specify, I'm mostly a giantess fan, with vore being one of the prime aspects of that. I don't require the same extreme level of innocence Deathworks does, I prefer it to be a casual situation. Like if someone eats a sandwich, they probably aren't having a big moral dillema over it. Well by the same token, in my perfect little fantasy world the giantess would eat the little person because little people are meant to be eaten, etc.

I understand that without detailed knowledge of my childhood and what not it's difficult to figure anything precise on why I would have developed it, but I am interested in possibilities. I have considered the possibility that I developed macrophilia first, and that "What would a giant girl do to me?" eventually led to some obvious answers like "Eat me! I'm candy sized." But even that is a shakey guess, and doesnt explain the development of the macrophilia.
Just Some Guest

Re:

Postby ChimeraSynx » Sun May 21, 2006 8:35 pm

Because it's fleshy and slimy and ripply. XD Digestion is neat to, neat enough to be arousing =o
ChimeraSynx
New to the forum

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Mon May 22, 2006 12:30 am

I couldn't really tell you why I like vore, or what specifically turns me on to it, because I honestly don't know. The first real vore scenarios that really took on a fetishist perspective mostly involved Yoshies, which have almost no inherent sexiness to me in any other context. My reasons for being into vore don't extend to those broader concepts like domination or oral fixations. I like living things whose stomaches are crammed full of other living things, and the process leading up to said crammed belly. Beyond that, I'm clueless.

As an aside, I read Duamutef's first giant post a long while ago and thought it was brilliant (I actually used the venetian blinds fetish example in a conversation I had a while ago, it was fun). Unfortunately, it's late at night and I'm tired, so I haven't looked over any of the rest of his thesis. Lazy Maxwell. :)
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Re:

Postby orpheus_woflblane » Mon May 22, 2006 7:30 am

i can't realy explain why i like vore but my favourit part is the mouth and tongue i particualy like victums covered in saliva and other bodly fluids.
existance well what does it mater? i exist on the best terms i can the past is now part of my future and the presant is well out of hand
orpheus_woflblane
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Legato978458 » Mon May 22, 2006 6:34 pm

well i have a fetish for hungry women and bellies, but i dunno, i guess i got a thing for dominant, sinister women, them actully eating someone just makes it better
He not busy being born is busy dying
Legato978458
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Feeder » Tue May 23, 2006 12:40 am

For my it's probubly watching the victim struggle/scream as their being devoured. But then again i prefer to watch.

What got me started on vore would be Jabba from ROTJ and the Quintesson courtroom from Transformers The Movie.
Feeder
Participator

Re:

Postby Adamant_Borb » Tue May 23, 2006 12:45 am

Vore is primal for me. In my youth I was fascinated by seeing predators hunt down and catch their prey, with the reward being survival. Today I enjoy vore... and try to trap bunnies in my backyard (don't worry, I let them go).

It's the aspect of the chase, catch, and consumption that turns me on the most. The victorious pred gleefully engulfing his/her prey, then laying back and enjoying the feeling of massive fullness and the taut distension of their stomach... that's my personal gem in the vore fetish.

Vore is mixed with sexuality and instinct. I'd have to agree with Duamutef in that there's something in the human psyche - the predator instinct left over after millions of years of evolution - that leads to my own personal fetish of conquest and devouring. I also like big bellies, mainly because they represent a "trophy" of sorts that I can carry with me for a time - a symbol of the tremendous task I have accomplished in gulping down a large meal whole.

Big bellies, man. Shwing!

Survival plays a big role. I really enjoyed the RP thread "Human v. Fur Vore War" because it combined the primal instincts aroused in both vore and war into one scenario. Heart-pounding action, adrenaline and the potential to achieve a victory are all pivotal to my interpretation of vore.

It's obvious to me, Duam, that you like being scientific. :wink: Excellent. I do have a few questions, though - what experience do you have in neurobiology, psychology, and evolutionary genetics? I'm curious as to how you came up with all that stuff. Of course, you may have already said, but I won't lie and say I read EVERY post you've put in here.

Personally, I think you could've done without the whole first half of the dissertation (dealing with schemas and neurons and Venetian blinds) and still answered the question effectively. The Venetian blinds were hilarious, though.

I'm more Jungian than Freudian myself. I tend to think vore is a combination of my shadow and anima manifesting itself through sexuality. But hey, that's just me.
Adamant_Borb

Re:

Postby Ome » Tue May 23, 2006 1:25 am

Well, I always found pregnant women highly attractive ever since I can remember anything, just something about a girl with a big belly. That and being a bit of a glutton myself probably doesn't hurt things either.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Re:

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Tue May 23, 2006 7:11 pm

i would say for me it wold be the intamacy involved with the two parties even though unfortunatley i have not had a sexual experince with anyone in my life so far but i do believe in the whole "dominance role of power" but i think for me it's more psychological balance of someone taking me into somewhere peaceful and tranquil to take me away from the world... but i am a nut anyway why would you listen to me :P
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Re:

Postby icn » Tue May 23, 2006 8:59 pm

When there's Female Prey: Intimacy, Dominance, the Female Form is Always Good, I already have an Oral Fetish, and one that hasn't been mentioned yet I think, Shock/Surprise.

When there's Male Prey/Female Pred: I'm a guy so she just has to be really really cute with a sense of Intimacy or Humor(so far Karbo's art has the only examples I like in this genre).
icn
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Reaverbot » Tue May 23, 2006 9:50 pm

It may sound creepy, but I like it for the digestion. Maybe I'm sadistic, but I find it enthralling to watch the pitiful last struggles of a victim as they are absorbed by acids.... o_o I'm scaring myself.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Confession stand: Why do you like vore?

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:52 am

I love the domination involved with vore.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:51 pm

For me, it's the idea of being inside a girl's body, and not just anywhere, specifically the belly area.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby glitch0077 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:20 pm

For me, it's the reduction of a pretty, willing human female prey into food for a monster. I'm usually not as interested in scenarios where there's no backstory or character development at first, because otherwise there's nothing to reduce, and therefore it's boring to me. I'm not talking about unwilling prey here, btw, I'm not into girls who are purely frightened while being eaten, although they might start out frightened. I'm more interested in willing prey, mainly a girl who had a future, and a lot going for her, but winds up submitting to her more carnal, base desires to become food for a creature, whether willingly or semi-willingly. And in becoming food, she basically goes from being described as a normal human with character and dialogue, into being described as food. Most of my prey characters wind up experiencing a lot of pleasure when becoming food, and they almost invariably secrete cum when they are being swallowed. In a normal sexual setting, cum is not as pleasant, and an unfortunate messy byproduct of sex. But in the vore setting, it's basically gravy to the monster. Another way the human female prey gets reduced to food; this aspect of her which was to express her pleasure is now seen as sauce and dressing for this monster that can't get enough of it. And the digestion is more of this. I prefer not to portray graphic digestion; usually if it does get a little graphic, I cut out before there is any actual gore. Otherwise, if I do portray full digestion, it's in a fantastical manner where the girl is melted like silly putty into a slurry (which obviously doesn't happen in real life), and pretty much enjoys it all the way till the end.

I also enjoy the casualness of the digestion, in many cases. The digestion should be depicted, but not be overly broadcast. Basically if a prey character is eaten, if they are digested I prefer that the evidence of their digestion is done a little bit more offscreen, but still make it evident that the bulge on the predator's belly is disappearing. It kind of adds to the aspect once again that the girl is nothing but food now. The digestion should almost always be accompanied by the predator belching out a part of the girl, which indicates that the girl is too far gone at this point. The most commonly part belched out by my predators is the girl's bra, and the bra is usually partially digested and covered in the girl's cum. This kinda implies that the girl was having the time of her life inside, cumming so much that her juices even got onto her bra, and also it implies that the girl is probably mostly digested by now because for her bra to be riddled with holes, the rest of her is probably also mostly dissolved too.
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion