Vore in the world of Spore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore in the world of Spore

Postby Chrisis » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:48 pm

Is there a possibility that when the game spore comes out that vorish worlds could be easily created? I can already tell that animal hard vore is easily aplicable but do people think that soft vore (my thing) is possible in there?

For what the heck I'm talking about go to this link and watch the entire video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 98&q=spore
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Dreamer » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:57 pm

I have read from several sources that the game is procederally based. So theoretically, if you made a rather large animal with a big mouth, and its prey was small enough it could be possible that your creature would just swalow it whole. Of course that is mere conjecture on my part.
Dreamer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terastas » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:46 pm

I suppose it's possible. Wright stated in the video that the game judges the creature's movement and behavior based on the skeletal structure, so I suppose it could be possible to design a creature with a sort of snake-like anatomy. My best guess is that if you wanted a creature that would swallow live prey, you would have to avoid giving it any weapons (like the grasper on Wright's creature's tail) and give it a head/jaw part that is good for grasping, but not fighting or chewing (he never gave it a different head in the game, but the other creatures he showed off had different faces so I presume it's possible). You could also probably, as Dreamer suggested, continually make your creature larger and larger until it has a mouthpiece bigger than one of those "stupid little hoppy guys."

It looks like a pretty extensive system, but I doubt "swallow prey whole" will be anywhere in the manual. It will definitely take some experimenting with.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:28 am

I have been tracking the progress of this game for a few months, thank you for posting this video.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Return to General Vore Discussion