If vore was real what would you do?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If vore was real what would you do?

Postby Sarkopheros » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Well if that was the case, one of these people with giga-mega-ultra-hyper-size fetishes would be the size of all universes and devour everything, so it wouldn't last very long.
Sarkopheros
???

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Xulali wrote:Well if that was the case, one of these people with giga-mega-ultra-hyper-size fetishes would be the size of all universes and devour everything, so it wouldn't last very long.

*shrug* sounds like my dream guy, honestly XD
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sarkopheros » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Herc1995 wrote:
Xulali wrote:Well if that was the case, one of these people with giga-mega-ultra-hyper-size fetishes would be the size of all universes and devour everything, so it wouldn't last very long.

You wouldn't be able to even perceive something that large, you wouldn't know it's there :P
Sarkopheros
???

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Xulali wrote:
Herc1995 wrote:

You wouldn't be able to even perceive something that large, you wouldn't know it's there :P

Psh, I'd be laying on by boyfriend's gut right next to him as it spans for lightyears :P
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:25 am

If vore is real, then I'm assuming all aspects of it are. I would actually watch my back. I don't want anyone to eat me that I know IRL and sure don't trust them with it. Animals are also a no-go IRL so I wouldn't let them either. It would seem so wrong.
Jayezox
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:11 am

If vore were real, I'd probably run and hide with the rest of the non-voreaphiles, tbh. Even if I could be assured I'd end up in my ideal pred and that it would be painless full-tour, it would probably be too overwhelmingly nauseating in there for me to actually enjoy it.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Actually I dont want vore to be real but I would like to see scientists currently being right about our world to be a mere simulation.
I think thats a way more appealing option and the implications surpasses everything you hoped for.
Imagine it would be true and we get to know how to handle it, we could alter our world how we see fit. It wouldnt be just a game, its the way we experience our world! Hence answering one age old question: Why is dying in this world so easy when life itself is so precious?
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Suikotsu_Wolffang » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:33 am

Hmm myself I would love it. Granted I'd prefer a way to reform and ti find a nice hungry female to settle down with. Maybe a way to make people their charecters and bring some well needed fantasies into reality. I'd love to impregnate a lovly preditor or even have a daughter who will one day gobble me up to make me hers.

As for a pred I probly would eat those willing. Even gobble up their souls if it's what they wanted. But anyone who wanted to go that far would have to prove it first. So I'd get maybe a decade or two of service from them before they were mine completly.
Suikotsu_Wolffang
New to the forum

Postby satanhymn666 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Depends on the setting, depends on the context, and depends on how its done. That part is incredibly important.

If the vore happened IRL as it would in my fantasies? Well, fuck yeah. I'd love to be part of it. Willing? Yep. Soft-hard vore? Hell yeah. Casual? Fuck yes. Reformation would be optional for me, but I'd reform my prey if they wished. If anything, if there was no suffering in the process... well... that's the important part for me. Vore without suffering is great, and consent is a huge part of it. I love it, and I will participate in it as frequently as I can.

Otherwise, however, if there is suffering in vore, the much less likely I'm willing to participate in it, and the much more terrified I'll be to participate. Painful digestion? Hell no. I won't participate. Unwilling? Rapey af. Nope! Death? Fuck it, count me out. In this case, well, vore would be a very terrifying aspect of life for me. People who participate as predators would be labelled as "dangerous criminals", and my friends and loved ones would constantly "disappear" with the criminals nowhere to be found. Living in a world like that would be a complete nightmare, and even moreso if the predators were actually the ruling class in society. Again. Any element of suffering is a big fat nope from me. And since a whole lot of people are into that, if turning vore into a reality was made from a general consensus of Voraphiles, then I'd be fucked.
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby lauracat » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:13 pm

If vore were real i would be eating lots of people everyday X3
lauracat
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:54 am

I would be catching nice girls all around, shrinking them and cooking them as a live food for males. Hahaha! Joke =)))
I would shrink myself and ask my love to swallow me alive. If he refuse, I'd hide in his food and let him eat me unawarely.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:46 pm

If it were in fact real and non-fatal, I`d find some way to shrink myself down, go to an anime or comic convention, and find Crispin Freeman and have him devour me. I`d love to have him eat me for lunch.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheDevilKira » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:28 pm

I would write down names with one hand, with the other I'd take a potato chip and EAT IT! *sparkles epicness* but not really calorie deficit can't be doing that, lol.
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby KR75 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:56 pm

TheDevilKira wrote:I would write down names with one hand, with the other I'd take a potato chip and EAT IT! *sparkles epicness* but not really calorie deficit can't be doing that, lol.

:lol: okay Light Yagami
KR75
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDevilKira » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:04 am

Glad someone got the reference ;)
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:30 am

Depends on the context, as others have said.

If it was an idealised view of vore. If I could be shrunk down at will and it was a non-fatal and completely safe thing. Well, I'd get to know a lot of the insides of certain animals and a couple of people very well... Heh.

Pretty much anything else would vary from meh to horrifying.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Birichino » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:22 am

Eh, I'd still be a prude. I don't know what lethality we're talking about, but I'm going to assume that if it's fatal, it counts as murder. Shouldn't be any additional risks there.
If it's NON-fatal and shrinking's an option...well, I wouldn't bring it up to someone I'm dating IMMEDIATELY, but eventually, for sure.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Jayezox » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:00 am

jaykayeight wrote:Actually I dont want vore to be real but I would like to see scientists currently being right about our world to be a mere simulation.
I think thats a way more appealing option and the implications surpasses everything you hoped for.
Imagine it would be true and we get to know how to handle it, we could alter our world how we see fit. It wouldnt be just a game, its the way we experience our world! Hence answering one age old question: Why is dying in this world so easy when life itself is so precious?

Someone will call me crazy for saying this, but if you do some deep research into the Mandela effect, that itself is pretty strong evidence that our world is a simulation of sorts. It's not hard, definitive evidence because there are other multiple explanations for it though. If the Mandela effect turns out to be evidence of a simulated world, replicating and manipulating it would probably be the first step to doing this.
Jayezox
---

Postby TheDevilKira » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Well I think your crazy! (queue Cee London Green) now I'm going to go get some Oscars Mayer Weiners, spray some Febreze, and read The Burstain Bears ;) lol.
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby lioz253 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:12 pm

I would become 'immortal' through exploitation of age regression.
lioz253
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion