Just a question to all those who like my art.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Just a question to all those who like my art.

Postby Ranger » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:40 pm

All this time I've been drawing what I like best and what those close to me wanted to see...But now I've got a different idea....I want to know what YOU want me to draw, what YOU want to see from my art and what YOU like best. Please do take some time to leave a comment for me, as I'd like to find out what people like the most in the community. Though, I do know people have some prefs that go against my own, and there is a very small list of what I will not draw, that simply being:

-Pain/Death/Blood
-Digestion/Absorbtion
-Scat/Watersports

I'm sorry if anyone hoped to see those things from me, but I'm just very negative towards those parts of Vore, and I would never want to be made to draw them.

With that out of the way, I hope you'll consider leaving a little comment to let me know what you'd like to see, I'd be more than happy to make what the community wants. n..n
Ranger
---

Postby James » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:18 am

Hey! That's my spit-list of stuff I won't touch! :P Nice. We can do without that icky stuff. Your art is great. n.n
James
Participator

Postby dezzykitsune » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:45 am

Well Ranger, your artwork is superb as it is...all I can say is that requests could range out your drawings skills an even increase it as well. I don't mind the stuff you said that you don't like, there's a few that like it but not very many. Anyways, Keep it up Ranger your artwork is great *squish spyware under his feet*
dezzykitsune
Artist

In answer to your question

Postby dennismichael55 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:12 am

Thank you for keeping your site clean. To much of that "Nasty" stuff elswere. I like your dragon vore and I can see improvment with each submission. Thanks for sharing!
dennismichael55
Somewhat familiar

Postby BioRebel » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:10 am

I'm not sure if it goes under scat but some more AV and CV would be cool. hehe Other than that keep up the good work, and GL on the webcomic.
BioRebel
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion