STORY: Odd World (Consensual)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

STORY: Odd World (Consensual)

Postby Shorty » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:16 am

Furry / Human = Swallower / Swallowee

Written in first person, no humans were harmed on sharp teeth in the making of this story.

There I was... walking along and enjoying the cool of the autumn air, to help sooth my mind. I seemed to be loosing friends left and right. My family life was even far worst, I just couldn? get a step in the door of life. I could have ended it all right now, right here, but... I had some hope that life would turn around, somehow.

I?d rub my hands together, to produce some warm friction between them before I would slip them away into my jacket? side pockets. With a slow exhale, my light greens tracked as the as it moved before my eyes. A smile traced along my lips as I looked to the peace and serenity around him, nature was so beautiful and helped sooth my mind.

Too bad the colorful leaves were now very thinned out on the branches, would have made the whole place look more beautiful. Yet they did decorate the ground below me and occasionally a stray leaf would brush the side of my face. Soon enough however, that colorful ground would be covered under layers of snow.

However I thought the snow scenery looked beautiful as well, until man would touch it... by shoveling it away or boot marks and yellow formations of snow with someone?s name written it in it. I? shake my head again at those thoughts, moving my mind back onto my current surroundings. Another sigh pulsed through my lips, at least thankful I wasn? in some grimy city.

Then my thoughts disappeared once more as something caught my eye. I saw a small blue light, which looked like a small firefly. Yet something odd was happening, it was getting bigger! The air around me began to pick up, as the blue wormhole began to suck up smaller debris. Leaves flew past my body as my jacket ruffled in the wind.

Me all I did was stand there, wide eyed, amazed at what I saw. Wondering what was on the other side of the portal before me. Though the way the wind kept picking up, I would be finding out soon enough if I didn? move away. I blinked my eyes and shook my head, curiosity telling me not to run, while fear telling me to.

The indecision cost me the time I would have perhaps needed to get away. Soon enough my legs flew out from under me, causing me to scream at the top of my lungs. My hands reaching for anything to find purchase on as I was dragged along the ground. My cold fingers wrapping around the trunk of a small tree, which began to bend itself at the force of suction.

Soon enough I found myself in the air as I clung to the rough bark of the small tree. My fingers weakening in their grasp as the suction continued to intensify. My eyes traveled down to the roots, which caused my eyes to widen more as the very tree was being pulled out by the roots by the suction! Thankfully for the plants case, my fingers broke free of the trunk itself and I found myself flying through the air.

My I cocked my head and looked down to my legs as I flew towards that very worm hole now. With a bright flash, everything went dark, all I could hear was the thumping of my heart and my heavy breathing. Then another bright flash hit my eyes and I could myself back down on the ground, rolling about.

Soon enough I would come to a stop, panting heavily as I looked about the area. The air was cool, the ground still littered with leaves. Perhaps it closed before it could suck me inside maybe, but as my eyes looked up into the sky... I noticed something different. The sky was no longer blue, it was a purplish color.

But what caught my eyes, is what was in that very sky. There were three, no four moons of varying size. But something that was even more odd was something that was bigger then the moons themselves. A big planet filled over half of the sky, and yet it looked just like Saturn, maybe it was maybe it wasn?. But if anything else I wasn? in Kansas anymore and the next thing that popped into my head was flying monkeys and ladies in green colored make-up and ridding brooms.

Slowly I picked myself up from the ground, wiping the debris from my clothing. My eyes slowly gazing about the area, trying to gather my bearings. Then off to my right I heard something, on instinct I turned my head in that direction but saw nothing but moving branches. Then I heard something to my right! And again nothing but moving branches. Whatever it was, it was fast moving.

Goosebumps formed onto my skin, fear overtaking my mind as I didn? know what it was. ?ello!...??I called out weakly with my voice, my body quivering.

I tensed my body up now, getting ready to take flight down some random direction. But before I could take my first running step, from behind I am grabbed. Something cold pressed up against my neck, and I felt suction as the person behind me apparently inhaled my scent. Slowly my eyes would travel down to the limbs that held me in place. As I looked down I noticed one thing, they were covered in blue fur!

But what was more odd was that there were only four digits instead of the normal five. My attention was drawn away as I felt something soft rub along the side of my face. As I turned my head, I saw a long canine muzzle, and watched as the black lips unsealed to reveal sharp teeth that they contained. I shivered lightly to myself and watched as the tongue lulled out, a warm mist exiting the muzzle as it panted.

?Don? worry fella, I won? hurtcha!?Slowly those paws rubbed up along my clothed body, that soft tongue moved over to lick the side of my face. The bumpy appendage left a warm trail of saliva in it? wake, warm canine breath blowing up against the side of my face. ?y own human!?The creature exclaimed while moving his head back to nuzzle the back of my head.

I shivered and responded back to him. ?ho are you? And why am I here!??Slowly I closed my eyes as I felt that warm tongue lick me along my neck, oh did it feel so good. Within that moment I would sort of purr like a feline, which was funny sound for a human like myself to make.

?I? your new best friend! And I summoned you here, might be illegal, but the government does it all the time for the royals.?The creature said with a light snarl in his voice, which caused me to shiver a little. ?Don? worry, I? never do anything to hurtcha! Why should royalty get the humans to snuggle!?r

I blinked, all of this just sounded too weird, so many questions forming into my brain. Yet those thoughts would take the back burner again as I felt the soft tender licks across my neck skin. ?an I at least get to look at you??I felt the paws wrapped around me, slowly but reluctantly release their grip of my body.

I?d slowly begin to turn around, closing my eyes not wanting to see him until I was fully looking at him. After turning about 180 degrees, and before I could open my eyes I felt something warm and moist run up my face again. As my eyes opened, I was looking into the creatures mouth. I could see the reddish interiors of it? jaws, with my eyes centered on it? pearly canines, I yelped lightly stumbling backwards a few steps.

That gave me a more wider range of view of the person/creature before my eyes. Slowly my eyes shifted down that furry unclothed body. My eyes seeing the white belly fur, which was dense that it seemed to cover the genitals well enough. As I looked more over the body I saw spots of red, which well was sort of odd, but well considering the sky above me this wasn? that odd.

One thing I could notice was that his legs had two joints, and those feet paws were big. Slowly my eyes would begin to wander back up, in time to notice the fluffy tail wag back and forth behind the canine-like creature. Slowly they would move back up to that face, that big black nose that had rubbed the back of my head.

The tongue lulled out of his mouth, a warm moist canine breath creating a steady mist in the air. That long muzzle and brown eyes invaded my sight. Those big somewhat softly pointy ears high up and at attention. My brain trying to make out what it saw before my eyes. No it could not be... a husky that walked and talked just like a human.

No... it could not be, such a creature did not exist. But I let my eyes gaze back up to that weird alien-like sky once more. I wasn? in the normal world anymore, heck I wasn? probably on earth anymore! All I could do is wonder what happened and why me, why me out of six billion other individuals who lived on the third rock from the sun.

There were no green men with green antennas telling me to take them to my leader. No saucer like space ships that pulled hapless farmers up to be anal probed, or to make crop circles in someone? field. There was no prissy sounding protocol droids or FBI agents by the name of Mulder. Where was I?!

These thoughts disappeared as something slammed into my body, causing me to yelp once again in startled a yelp as I fell down to the ground. With a loud thump, I landed down onto the cold ground below. Something warm and moist licking along my face in rapid motions as the husky? jaws loomed before my face. The tongue coating my face in a thin layer of dense and slick slobber.

?Hey...?I mumbled. ?an I at least breath for a second?? I gripped the muzzle trying to direct it away from my face, to remove my nose of the canine like prop ere that filled my nostrils Of course I was enjoying it actually, though I didn? expect him to lay on top of me, which caused me to grunt a little in surprise of the weight.

?Can I keep you? Please!?He exclaimed to me, giving me his puppish brown eyes. Which sort of made me chuckle, on how the tables had turned. The dog begging over keeping the boy was something that was weird.

Slowly I would raise my hand, to rub one of those ears. ?nly if you are willing to feed me, bath me and take responsibility of me.?I murmured in a half joking kind of voice, I wasn? expecting him to take me seriously. But soon enough I felt his arms cling around my body, as his tongue assaulted my head again, going at a more faster speed then before.

?Ahhh! I? not ice cream! Stop that before you lick my face off!? I? scream lightly and squirm under his grip, but he didn? relent from his barrage of slobber licks. Well he did stop as his ears eventually would perk back up. He? hold his nose high in the air, sniffing for something it seemed.

Those black lips would crinkle into a snarl as I heard him grow. Which in actuality frightened me to the point of shaking within his grip. That snarling face would look back down to me, the angry _expression leaving the canines face as he noticed how much he had scared me. Slowly he? lower his head and press his nose against my head.

?Shhh... don? be afraid, I can hear them coming. They are going to try and take you away from me, but I won? allow it.?He?d whisper softly to me, rubbing that cold nose against my head in a light nuzzle. ?on? be afraid and trust me...?r

Then at this point something odd began to happen, I could feel a light tingling in my head. I felt weak as well, as I looked up into that caring puppish face. Slowly my eyes drifted to the canines paws, which glowed with intensity. Lazily my eyes would drift back up to his black nose, then down to my body as I noticed something.

My cloths, they were getting looser around my body, as if I had gone on a successful Jenny Craig diet. Then again I wasn? a chubby person, well I had a little baby fat on myself, that I? at least willing to admit. The more looser they got, the more the world around me seemed to get bigger all around me.

My vision would eventually go dark as the clothing around me became more like a big blanket. I moved under my own clothing, feeling trapped within the warm fabric. I was scared and confused now, unaware what was happening to me.

Soon I? feel something warm and tender grip me, it was one, no two of the canine? paws. Slowly they would move me out from my own big clothing and then I would notice a towering canine over myself for whom scooped me up into his arms like how one would a small infant. Somehow he had shrunk me! I was infant sized now, minus the thick baby fat.

I felt my naked skin push up against his body as he held me so tenderly and softly within his caring embrace. Slowly I closed my eyes and pressed myself up against him, shivering a little as I felt the cold wind hit some of my bare skin. He seemed to notice this, and soon enough he placed me within my own clothing, wrapping it around me.

Slowly he would lift me back up to his chest again, bringing his even huger snout to bare down upon me, to lick my head. ?leep, I will take you home...?He murmured softly before me, before moving into a heavy run. My eyes looked down to the ground that sailed underneath me, my eyes soon enough closed, pitching me into the temporary dreamscape to follow.

My dreams seemingly had been pleasant ones, those of family and friends, others with me as the hero to come in and save the day. Though other dreams that were my deepest desires, desires I had felt when I looked into the canines jaws. Those of course would come to a end eventually as my eyes would reopen.

I would be looking into the brownish eyes of the canine, who had shrunk me. Though my vision would soon be replaced with his tongue as he licked me across my face. Seemingly I was still infant sized before him, though I didn? mind, I trusted him that much. Though like a child I would soon enough let my eyes wander, once the tongue had stopped blocking my vision of course.

I was inside a room, it didn? look impressively designed, more so it looked rather simple, the walls seemed to be made out of logs. Though as I looked around, I noticed that this was the only room the structure had. As I saw the kitchen, dinning room and bedroom in one. My eyes would shift to the small fire place, as it caste it? glow around the entire room and spread warmth everywhere.

There I would keep my eyes locked, before I felt the four digit paw pet my head. Slowly I would begin to look back at my host, that canine who had taken me within his small home. Then down to my body which had been wrapped in my own normal sized shirt. ? take this was magic, huh??r

?Mmmhmmm...?He let out before placing a digit under my chin and redirecting my vision back up to him. ? could even make you smaller, but if I did you might have slipped through my arms.?He? say before bringing his muzzle forward to nuzzle me for the hundredth time. ?hough where am I going to hide you for awhile... well you have any ideas??r

Under my shirt blanket, a tent would form, I indeed had an idea where he could hide me, but I was too embarrassed to say... even too scared to. Though even a little afraid since this place I wanted to be hidden wouldn? perhaps be a safe place to be inside. Yet, considering how magical this canine was, maybe it was possible perhaps.

The canine seemed to notice the bulge under the fabric before I could hide it, those canine lips formed into a smile. ?lways had a fantasy my little human?? He murmured while giving me another pet on the head. ?ecause I can make it a reality, with no danger involved... an adventure you can survive through.?r

I blinked to those words, did he know? Could he read my own head, and what sort of crazy ideas that flowed through it. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, I didn? know what to say really. No I was too afraid to say anything at the moment, as I looked up to him.

?Oh come on, don? need to be scared to tell me. If I could shrink you, then I could also perhaps tuck you away somewhere.?I? notice the brown eye wink to me, which only caused my body to shudder at the thought of it.

Slowly I would raise my hand up and touch his muzzle, then trace under to his chin. ?I want to be placed inside of your muzzle and...?I said moving my paw along the underside of it, tracing it to the neck fur. ?..to be swallowed whole down your neck...?Slowly I? reposition my self, since well... he was a big canine now, and rolled my way to his belly button to where I place my hand. ?..to be tucked away in here, under your fur.?I? finish with a little change in the pitch of my voice, making me feel so excited.

I?d begin to look back up into his own eyes now, wondering if that went beyond what he could do. Or even if he thought I would be crazy to suggest such a thing. Yet, he smiled down to me, wrapping his furry arms around me to press me against his body. ?ee... how hard was that??r

Slowly he? stroke his paw along my head. ?ou?e are smart human, that would be a good place for you to hide it out... Though I got to make you more bite sized... errr more smaller to swallow I mean.?He? say while unwrapping my blanket, and revealing my bare body to him. He? place a paw onto me, and I felt that same tingling sensation on me.

That paw that lay pressed up against my smooth skin, began to lightly glow. Slowly It would become bigger, my vision going a little blurry again. Soon enough I would be under that hand paw, nothing but darkness until it moves away from me. Before I knew it, I was looking up to a huge canine now, one that will be considered the canine Godzilla.

Slowly on the bed I would stand up and brush myself off, not really feeling embarrassed that I was fully exposed. Then again why should I care, I was going to be placed within a nice husky pelt soon enough. I? notice him angle himself into more of sitting position, at the big tail wagging behind him, creating a small breeze within the room itself.

I however was not looking at his legs as they began to close, only to soon enough to feel myself being squeezed against to soft tender skin from body sides. My head stuck out between what seemed to be two furry digits, at that point I knew something. I was being foot paw hugged, the warmed radiating onto my body which caused me to close my eyes and purr like how a feline would maybe.

There he would hold me, wigging his toes against the sides of my face. I in return would be rubbing them back with my own face. However, the gentle paw hug would loosen, and I would feel one of his paws finger paws pushed me forward. I wouldn?t fight it, but I could have remained there for ages if I was allowed to. Slowly I would look behind myself to see the canines paws pressed up against each other. I could only imagine what I looked like between those very feet paws.

Soon enough I would look back, having to crane me head back as I looked up to the massive canine before me. Unsure of what to say or do, right now I was surrounded by his furry legs, perhaps he wanted me to climb up. But soon enough I watched as his big paw came downwards towards me, I did not move or try to run away.

I would let the digits wrap around my naked form, looking down at the ground that moved away from me as I went higher up. This husky behind the size of a building to me now. I? take my eyes away from the ground and look at his firm belly and chest. Before too long I would be looking into his massive eyes.

He?d set me down on the top of his, my legs straddling down the sides as I looked onto those eyes. ?nything special, that you want me to do??He asked me, all I did was stare into those eyes. Finding them rather cute for their size, feeling as they stared into my very soul.

I?d shake my head. ?ust anything you?e wanted to do to a tiny human as myself. ?? say while laying down onto the muzzle, trying to cling to it with my arms. I? feel a blunt claw slowly trace along my back, which caused me to arch my body. Right now I enjoyed his warm soft fur against my bare skin. Perhaps he was smiling under me, I couldn? really see if he had a toothy canine smile or not.

?Okay?He murmured under me, and I felt something squeeze my midsection. Slowly I as moved away from that muzzle and placed onto his open palm belly down, facing away. But soon enough I felt something warm and moist move up my entire body.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt the warm bumpy surface mold over my body. Squishing a little between my buttocks as it moved up my entire back side before leaving me. There I would feel the warm thick coating drool settled up against me. But then that warm moist surface would slide over my body again and again! I moaned on bliss, hugging my arms around one of his finger paws.

Then slowly he would try and turn me onto my front, and from there I saw his black lips smiling down at me. I? be looking into the cavernous maw before me, looking into the throat flaps as they increased in size and exhaled warm moist canine breath onto my frontal half. I did not even hide my sensitive area.

No I wanted him to lick every inch of my body, I wanted to be slobbered all over. And soon enough I would watch as my feet disappeared under that pink soft flesh. And watch as it traveled over my entire frontal half until I was plunged into darkness. Then soon enough the tongue would no longer be blocking my head.

Again and again he would lick me, causing my sensitive area to go stir crazy. It was so hard to keep it under control, it wanted to explode. No I wouldn? allow it for now, for now I wanted it to stay. Within due time the licking would stop. ? just wanted to give you a nice slobber bath before you go down...?He said lightly to me.

He?d bring his muzzle before me again, his big nose pressing up against my small body. There he would sniff me, I could see the corners of his muzzle grinning. There he would let his nose remain near my loins, taking in there scent. The suction of the wind and warm exhales, causing me to want to let go and scream.

I however did not, I tried to keep such blissful emotions contained, I would feel so embarrassed. Slowly that black nose moved again, and sniffed along my head. I? chuckle and move my arms up to rub against that big nose. Though he did something I didn? expect he would do, he inhaled very deeply and soon I found myself pulled forward. My arms would get sucked into both nostrils, my head just peeking over the tip of the nose.

I gave me a confused look for a moment, unsure if he did that intentionally or not. For right now I could feel the warm mucus insides sort of seal against my arms, locking them in place. I however did not struggle or try to get free, I knew he wasn?t going to hurt me. Right now I hung from the tip of his muzzle like a human bugger.

I?d feel his leathery closed lips press up against my stomach, in a way giving it a tender canine kiss. Those jaws would open once more, warm canine breath blowing up against my loins and legs which just dangled, dripping in canine slobber from the earlier tongue bath. I looked down, and saw the tongue lull out and press up against my bare feet.

It felt as if I was standing on a warm squishy floor, or more so a canine tongue. That very tongue would curl and slowly move up my naked backside, the jaws themselves began to close again. This caused my legs to bend into a sitting position and slip between the lips. The tongue meanwhile rubbed up against my back, caressing it slowly.

Once the leathery black lips sealed around most of me legs, that very tongue would begin to retreat away and back into the lips. All the while I rubbed me face against that soft cool nose, looking into the big twinkling brown eyes. Though soon the husky would snort, which freed my arms from the warm tickling interiors of the nostrils and left me dangling from the very muzzle that held my legs within it?s grip.

Oh I wished I was getting this on camera, for whenever I got out, I would have liked to watch this repeatedly. I wrinkled my toes in the warm concealing flesh as I waited for the canines next move. Which would soon come, as I felt a powerful suction around my very legs. My skin would soon begin to rub against those soft leathery lips as I was slowly being drawn inside.

My loins would be the first to disappear, I moaned squirming a little as I was sucked inside like a tiny human noodle. Then slowly my stomach would follow suit, I could feel the teeth rubbing against my belly and lower back, my arms becoming pinned against my sides. My hips squeezed through the canine fangs as my chest began to disappeared between the black lips, which seemed to moisten now.

Though I soon enough saw drool creeping out from those very lips, the tongue rubbing and caressing my rear and legs. My pupils watched as those very lips loomed before my face now, my shoulders slipping inside. The suction would stop around my neck now, I could only wonder if he was smiling now with my head being the only thing sticking out of his muzzle.

I breathed and panted, my loins just wanting to explode as they were massaged in the deep interiors. There I would crane my head forward and kiss his upper lip, my heart thumping in my chest. Once I straightened out my head, I felt a paw digit pet the top of my head. That very same digit would soon enough push my head inside those moistening lips.

Soon enough I was inside those elongated jaws, trapped within the very same muzzle that had licked, rubbed and nuzzled me when I was normal sized. To be inside those humid and warm interiors was a dream come true for me. I was completely held under flesh and bone now, those very jaws probably interlocking around me as the leathery lips seal an air tight seal. Perhaps the canine was still grinning, or even wiping the drool from the corners of his muzzle.

I?d find myself behind flipped over like a burger on the tongue now, feeling my stomach and loins pressed up against the very warm and soft flesh that quivered under me. Warm drool pooling around me like a warm bath. The tongue would push me up against the ridged palate on the top of the maw? roof.

There the flesh squeezed and molded around me in a hug, there the bumpy surface would rub my stomach and loins. I squirmed and moaned, continuing to keep back my joy in a loosing battle, I was about to explode like a volcano soon enough. That appendage would rub faster, rubbing the underside of my jewels, while caressing my genitals.

My moans would turn into small whines as I tried to resist the ultimate pleasure being given to me. Soon enough I exploded all over that very tongue, the flesh around me rumbling in approval on what it had caused me. I howled and sputtered, my body becoming weak and soon plopping onto the bumpy surface as I was soon enough milked for everything I was worth.

There I would remain panting as I heard gulps from behind as my pleasure giver was taking away my seed and warm drool bath. The tongue would loosen against me now as the chamber seemed to become more roomier. Though I knew it wasn? this chamber I would be spending the night or perhaps weeks inside. Now I would be diving deeper, taking the plunge to a even more roomier chamber.

The tongue would soon enough move at more of a incline now, the warm moist surface I lay on not having a enough friction to prevent my slide. Not like I didn? want to go down after all, I didn? try to cling against anything to slow myself. No I wanted this, I wanted to be inside this creature, to be under his pelt.

I slid down deeper into that muzzle like a small water slide. Soon enough I would feel my feet press up against the uvula and I waited for it to begin. For a brief moment, I remained there, with my eyes closed, wishing this. Then soon I felt the muscles grip around my feet and with a wet gulp the flesh tugged on me.

Within the first gulp, over half of my body slipped into the throat, and I remained there, petting the very tongue before me. Then I felt the muscles on my legs loosen briefly before the next swallow and I found myself soon enough sliding down a pulsating tube, the esophagus. There I would travel to where my final room would be.

My ears could hear a thumping now, a thumping that seemed to become louder every second I slid downwards. Until that very thumping would be ringing in my very ears, though as I continued to descend it would lighten down a little. Which allowed me to hear the hissing of the diaphragm as it helped the canines lungs inhale and exhale.

The journey which seemed to be a long never ending one would soon come to an end. I? feel his very feet press up against the wrinkled flesh, that must have been the stomach? sphincter I thought to myself. That very entrance would soon begin to open, admitting my feet and squeezing my legs through it like toothpaste.

Slowly but surely I would slide though the pucker before it would soon enough let me go. Making a wet slurp as it closed behind me and sent me falling for a small distance against the stomach? very floor. It felt warm and moist, but contained no liquids and thankfully in my case no acids. Soon enough I would stand and touch my hands against the very walls that now contained me.

Slowly I would move them against the soft squishy surface of the organ I was now spending my time inside. Giving the husky a nice belly rub... from the inside it seemed. However feeling so spent I would yawn, and glad to find there was no foul stench. I would soon begin to lay down on my back, placing my arms behind my head.

What a nice and warm place to be spending the night inside, perhaps this should be my new home, I thought to myself. I saw nothing but darkness, I wished I could see the very belly walls that surrounded me like a womb now. But instead I would close my eyes, letting my mind drift off into a peaceful slumber. It was time for me to sleep and dream dreams of me inside canines bellies. Soon enough, the dreamscape claimed me for the night.

The Husky rubbed his belly, murring at the feeling of the creature inside of him moving around. The belly internal rub almost caused him to howl in delight. Though for now he had to hide his little human from the others, he didn? want them to take him away from him. As he felt his little passenger fall asleep inside of him, he figured he would do the same. Slowly his eyelids closed, his own mind being claimed by the dreamscape as well, for where he dreamed about slobbering on humans.
Shorty
The one everyone should cuddle

Postby Eka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:48 pm

Normally first person story (especially one that are first person in from of male) give me an awkward feeling. Though this one seem to handle it pretty easily. Nice job Shorty.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Jag » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:06 pm

Thanks for posting this Shorty! I was actually just thinking about this story about 2 hours ago when I was filtering through my mind what my favorite vore story was and this was near the top of the list.

Thanks much! :D *Kitty snuggles*
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Sparky_the_chu » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:48 pm

my, shorty...this story is awesome ! ^.^ I think you found a good way to express yourself, this is one of the bestest vore story I have ever read !
Sparky_the_chu
Artist

Postby Jizzal » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:44 pm

Wonderful story!! I had only read it once before the vorestory yahoo group was terminated, it's a great story! Glad I got to read it again!
-Da Skunk-
Jizzal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shorty » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:58 pm

Thank you, glad some people liked it at least.
Shorty

Postby JakuArts » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:38 pm

I am a big fan of consentual pieces. I have to say this ones got somethin special to it! Fantastic read! Do you do any ub writing as well?
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Shorty » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:38 pm

Haven't wrote many stories, but I've been thinking of doing a UB story for awhile now which stars my wolfess. I have the idea, and storyline in my head... just never had the mood to start on it.
Shorty

Return to General Vore Discussion