STORY: Thrown Away (Consensual)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

STORY: Thrown Away (Consensual)

Postby Shorty » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:18 am

Dragon / Human = Swallower / Swallowee

All stunt humans where stomach pumped safely before digestion could begin.

There he walked, his light green eyes glancing about his surroundings as he made his way, perhaps enjoying the beautiful coloration of the leaves. Above the quiet crunching of his footsteps, the wild birds?singing could be heard, delightful and enchanting. Winter? eyes slowly gazed up into the heavens?sky, so rich in its vibrant colors of red and purple, the sun just beginning to escape into the horizon. But despite this compelling beauty, for him, this was by no means an enjoyable or even pleasant day.

There the human man walked, his arms bound tight behind his ragged and abused body. Two others accompanied him, slightly behind him and spaced closely to either side. From time to time, one or the other would poke him with the end of one of their muskets as though to encourage him to walk faster.

Winter looked more like a stumbling drunk then a sober man, but at the moment he was almost painfully awake and aware, his bare feet throbbing in agony with the sharp jabbing of each rough pebble. The man? body was lightly clothed, looking as though he had been dragged out of bed in his white pajamas. The chill of the wind bit easily through the light material, gusting against his reddened skin.

His breath slowly misted out from between his lips, the mucus in the back of his throat sputtering outward with his coughing. His condition in the fall weather had been deteriorating quite rapidly; perhaps the reason the two men continued to push him forward was to get him to the border before he collapsed. They had no desire to be stuck dragging a limp body, open to attack or molestation by whatever might inhabit the woods?r

?ome on, walk faster! Slow, imbecilic... ?The one on the right- Righty, as Winter had named him, some small thing to occupy his disquieted mind- mumbled with a dangerous growl. ?.. I want to get home before nightfall!?His piece said, the man grasped the butt of his musket and slammed it against Winter? back, causing his cold and badly-worn body to stumble forward.

?eez man, what the hell are you doing?!... ?Lefty piped up, shortly rushing forward to catch Winter? shoulder before he fell flat on his face, mumbling with numbed lips as he caught the poor man. ?f you knock him out, then we have to drag his sorry bum the rest of the way, twit... ?Lefty finished with his burdened voice.

?eh... Forget about him. Dump his sorry carcass in the river, let its current take him the rest of the way! Damn... ?Righty paused in his speech as he reached Winter? side, ?? a really smart fellah, why didn? I think of that before??r

?ecause the imbecile might drown, jackass, and the council? orders were ?scort him alive to our borders and make sure he heads off??Lefty said with a slight tone of disappoint, flatly reciting the command given to him, though even so perhaps in his own words.

Winter could just tell, deep down inside, that it wasn? only Righty who was tempted to just dump him and be done with it. Against his best judgment, the doomed man spoke up, ? have a name you know... ?His voice mumbled weakly through his cracked lips, then gasped as Righty grabbed him by his white hair.

?ou don? deserve a name! Ugly little sack of dog droppings? The fingers curled around the hair, tugging some of it out of his scalp with a small hand full of it.

?o... ?Lefty piped up with a amused smile on his lips. ?e needs a name and I think the one we?e given him works fine. Imbecile??Righty at that point broke out in a squeal of high laughter, while letting his handful of white hair float to the ground.

?ell guess what Mr. Imbecile... ??Righty spoke with an amused tone. ?e?e reached the border; time for you to get the hell out of our sight!?Righty finished with a triumphant rise in his voice, taking his left boot and planting it on Winter? buttocks, giving him a violent shove forward. Tumbling to the ground, Winter? air was forced from his lungs as his chest gaspingly impacted the rough earth.

?ww... Mr. Imbecile fell down... ?Righty spoke in sarcastic voice, while Lefty chuckled amusedly. ?ow about a little incentive to get back up??As the sentence ended, there was a loud explosion behind him. His body jerked up, startled as the sound blew into his ear drums. The ground close to his right hand exploded, scattering dirt and debris into the air, a painful cloud of the particulate matter scathing his face.

?f he doesn? get up, blow off his left hand.?Righty commented casually to Lefty, and Winter wasted no time looking back to see the men? facial reactions. He had been lucky Righty didn? blow off his hand completely; the muskets they were carrying weren? known for their accuracy. Winter wasted no more time in thought, stumbling to his weak and limp feet, fleeing as the tormenting laughter of his once-captors echoed in his ears.

Finally far enough away to banish the haunting notes of their laughter from his hearing, he limped slowly to a tree, his cold skin brushing up its rough bark. His eyes could not help but wander back to the two men, now far removed in the distance. Righty had been reloading his musket the whole time Winter had run, which had been a minute or two. Of course a soldier could have reloaded and fired that weapon three times in a minute, but for a backwoods farmer...

His thoughts slowly drifted away from that unpleasant subject as he looked up to the night sky, the stars twinkling up in the heavens above him. The ringing in his ears continued to fade, the sounds of the forest reasserting themselves as the once-frightened creatures resumed their nightly songs. His body shuddered with the coming of another chilling breeze, his flat teeth chattering away in his mouth.

?hy do you watch me??He said in a raspy voice as he spoke up to the stars. ?hy do I deserve such punishment from you? What have I done!??Small warm tears, turning swiftly against the biting wind, trickled slowly down his cheeks.

In this man? mind he gazed upward to meet not stars but the watchful eyes of gods, gazing ever-silently down upon Man. The gods would decide as they ever had what would happen to the small, ant like creatures that scuttled over the world beneath... Though even the gods themselves, he thought perhaps became bored sometimes, and required entertainment. So they might choose one mortal? life to destroy, to entertain themselves from his misery. ..

Little could his mind comprehend that those stars were in truth little more than terribly burning orbs of fire, or farther off, entire galaxies within the depths of space. So far away from the earth itself, each one might bear lives of its own, rotating about those small and incandescent points? All alone in the coldness of space, perhaps like Winter himself as his overstressed body collapsed and lay still upon the ground.

Thoughts billowed through his head, his eyes feeling heavy as old memories seeped into his dying vision. Memories of his family, their happy times, up to their point were all the others took suddenly, violently ill. Memories of the day their flickering minds finally extinguished themselves, leaving him alone, too stricken to mourn, in a dead house... dragged forth by the will of the town before he had a chance to recover enough to make his peace with them.

Somehow he was branded a warlock, blamed for the loss of his family? lives. During the short court proceedings, he was advised and cajoled and demanded to admit his guilt... But of course he did not. Maybe, just maybe if he had said he was a warlock, they would have spared him and tried to bring him back to the light. The townsfolk, though, would not burn him at the stake or hang him. No... Unlike how the other settlements operated, they feared if they killed him within the town, the dark spirits from within would be unleashed from his body to take sway over another innocent person.

That was why he was here, left to die in a slow, horrible way, his dignity forced away from him by the very two people he had once invited to his home during the great feast. Those two no longer treated him like the friend they once saw him as, but rather as a rabidly dangerous animal.

Slowly his unseeing eyes slid closed, their pupils gradually ceasing to register the horizontal plane of the moonlit ground. The shadows of the trees slowly swayed back and forth, moving against the ground like eerie hands forever grasping and forever failing, perhaps for his very soul. His eyelids closed just as a monstrous shadow took its place over him, his dying mind unheeding. It was not important; only one thing was... Now, finally, for him, it was time... to sleep?r

Slowly the darkness that laid him to rest faded as he opened his eyes, gazing down at the earth from on high much like the gods themselves. Winter regarded the ground from his place in the sky, each detail so small and serene; the variation among the foliage? coloration under the moonlight was hard to notice, but he knew each patch was a different tree. How he wished he could have passed away during the day time, to see the tree tops in the sun? light.

Yet he was dead, his soul spiraling upwards to the heavens... No. He was not rising truly upwards, but rather at an oblique diagonal to the landscape below; his eyes were sweeping across the ground, watching it grow smaller... yet Winter still felt... cold, as slowly his eyes gazed further upward, hoping and even expecting to see an angel with her arms wrapped around him.

What he saw, however, surprised him. Instead of pure and milky-soft arms connected to a winged body of the same purity, a dark and heavy appendage, scaled and smooth, wrapped itself around his frame. Black talons lay at the tips of each digit, the scale coloration a deep and midnight blue owing to the darkness of the half-moonlit night. Warmth from the smooth scales radiated into his body, the grip around him snug and firm... but not uncomfortably tight.

Slowly his green eyes slid up the scaly leg that held him in place, to see the creature that bore him so impossibly high off the ground below. However, the further he craned his neck to see, the more his vision was greeted with yet more powerful scaly mass; if real, if not a phantasm or dream, it would be a monstrously huge reptile! His eyes traced along the muscular chest and past the long neck, finally to the tip of the snout that lay near the end of the elongated muzzle...

The muzzle long and large to fit him inside, entire and whole. The leathery wings?flapping only now began to register to his half-dead hearing, as they together dropped, gliding lower over the landscape beneath. Those wings alone would make the dragon seem yet greater to someone from the ground level... His heart beat heavily in his chest as his mind trembled in fear. His was no happy ascent to heaven; borne on dark wings, he could await nothing but a final plunge into the depths of hell! This final flight, this last and glorious ascension, was only to tease him one last time with what was lost to him forevermore... It was at that point he noticed the head look down to him and smile toothily at him. Winter quailed and his mind failed him once again, losing him in the unfeeling depths of comatose unconsciousness.

Slowly his eyes opened once more, within the flicking hue of a cave. His eyes fixed themselves upon the hard and damp surface beneath as light played along it, the telltale flickering and shadow announcing the nearby presence of flames. Perhaps that had all been a dream... maybe someone came and carried him to the safety of this cave. But who would live in such a cave as this? Why not build a home on the countryside, windows in every room... Unless they, like he, were outcast.

His head turned slowly, expecting to see his savior, perhaps another man, probably in the same condition as he... but instead his disbelieving eyes drew once more over dark scales, his eyes traveling down once more to the tip of the scaly appendage, watching as it twitched a little. His gaze drew forward to meet the snout of the dragon whose body surrounded him.

What he had thought was a dream was not. His body sprang up and he fell backwards with a startled yell. His body without warning impacted another segment of the dragon? now-warm blue scales, bringing forth a quietly grunt from the massive beast. Winter? body tensed as the before-closed eye ridges parted to reveal the deep and imposing orbs that even now looked towards him, the head slowly turning in his direction. It was only now that he noticed the two horns... well, almost two horns... on the top of his head, one broken half-way.

?bout time you woke up, was a little worried I didn? find you in time.?The loud and deep voice rumbled around the cave walls as he spoke.

?emon!?Winter yelled, his green eyes wide and full of terror, he pressed himself up against the dragon? body, having nowhere else to go... as the elongated muzzle only smirked.

?o... That? not my name, I would prefer to be called Malkin?The dragon spoke a little more softly now, perhaps trying to calm the startled man down.

Winter, however, sprinted forward, leaping over the tail, making a mad dash for it. Unfortunately- to his thinking, at least- he didn? make it too far, as one of the fore claws reached forward. Slowly the digits squeezed around him, lifting him up into the air, his legs still trying to run on thin air. All his ears could hear was the loud chuckle of the creature that now had him in his grip.

?t least I know you?e recovered and are very lively.?Malkin said with an amused tone in his voice, keeping the human over the ground, nearer and nearer the dragon? own snout. ?ow come on, if I meant you any harm, don? you think I would have done it by now? If anything else if I meant to kill you, you will never have woken up again. Now calm down and breathe slow and please tell me your name??Malkin said it all in a gentle, soothing voice, smiling again, but this time trying not to show his teeth.

Winter? heart was about to explode, but after listening to the dragon and realizing the fact that he hadn? been thrown into the jaws yet, he slowly started to calm down. More calmly, he met the dragon? gaze without the fear that plagued him before, his breath slowly returning to normal. For a long while the two just stared at one another, before the human answered quietly, ?inter... ?r

The dragon raised an eyeridge at that, but smiled just the same. ?ell that is a nice name, must be nice to be named after a beautiful season.?He paused as he set the human back down onto the ground before one of the fires within the cave. ?oo bad you couldn? handle being out in the cold weather.?r

Winter nodded his head, his eyes moving away from the draconic face and onto the fire. ?hen I was younger the kids used to tease me, sometimes they would call me Summer, sometimes Season.?He? murmur while turning his eyes to the ground.

Malkin chuckled again, still fixing his unblinking gaze upon the human, though now his lips curled in a slight frown. ?atchlings can be that way... but you still turned out quite nicely.?His eye ridges traveled to the fire that seemed to mystify the man before turning back to him. ?ay I ask you something? Why were you not in the safety of those wooden caves of yours??r

Slowly Winter? head moved back into Malkin? general direction, his eyes full of pain and misery; even with his inexperience with humankind, the dragon could perceive that much. ? was thrown out... They blamed me for my family? sickness and death. Now I have nothing left, nowhere to go... They burned down my home before my eyes, to remove the place they say was tainted with my darkness.?r

A light growl rose from the draconic throat as the scaly face became stern. ? am sorry to hear that... Mankind has a tendency to do injustice to its members. It separates into small divisions who think themselves superior to the rest. You combine yourselves into groups, always under the leadership of one mind who thinks it knows best. Of course that mind is followed into blindness and chaos without their even wondering... If the one leading mind thinks the earth is flat, will all conform soon enough. It? better to be free, to think for yourself.?r

Slowly the dragon brought its snout close to Winter and nudged the side of his body. The man said nothing, not even flinching this time. All he did was stare away from the fire and back to Malkin, looking into his eyes. ?ut one mind can? remain alone... ?He murmured, returning to the dragon? own subject.

?rue, one can? remain alone... even I in time begin to feel the madness of isolation, but you, as I am sure you understand, have been my cure.?His voice rumbled through the cavern, a smile spreading over his scaled lips. ?erhaps we both could cure that together and be free together.?r

? have nothing else... ?Winter whispered softly, turning away, closing his eyes in the process to prevent the tears from flowing out.

Malkin brought his snout away and quieted for a few moments before speaking again, ?o you wish to be hidden away from this cruel world, but still see it? Only to come out when I perhaps escape into a lair such as this??He whispered softly, bringing a talon forward, stroking its smooth length up and down the man? back. ?o perhaps to have someone who cares about you, forever??r

Slowly Winter? head turned to face Malkin?, his eyes again staring into the dragon? gaze, ?es... But how??r

Malkin smiled, moving his talon away, ?ll I ask is for you not to be afraid, to trust me... I will keep you safe from both death and injury. First however, I must ask that you remove most of your clothing. Do not worry; you will be provided for better, later on... Soon enough you will be fitting into something nice, warm and comfortable.?r

Winter blinked as he heard those words, far from understanding their true meaning. Already, though, he knew he owed the dragon his life, having saved him from the cold... Within a few minutes, his decision made, he started to remove most of his clothing. He did, of course, retain his undergarments; trust he was willing to give, but his modesty remained untouched. Disrobed, his eyes traveled up to meet the draconic gaze, waiting for him to begin whatever he was about to do.

Malkin brought his snout forward to sniff at the man? chest, the nostrils creating twin points of greedy suction in the air and then exhaling it in a warm and gentle gust. Slowly the muzzletip moved down, sniffing the man? entire body in the process, before it crept slowly back up to his chest. Suddenly, the great pink tongue curled out and lathered Winter? bare chest, rubbing glistening warm saliva over it before retracting again into the maw.

As Winter, amazed, continued to hold his place, Malkin moved his head forward, his muzzle opening slowly to reveal the deep pinkish inners of his muzzle. His sharp and dangerous lining of teeth gleamed around the living cavern as it descended toward the yet-unmoving man. In due time the muzzle pulled widely open, thick strands of drool dripping onto the cave floor and into the open air as that cavernous maw loomed over him.

Slowly the opened jaws descended, soon surrounding him in their deadly glory. There, the unresisting Winter could hardly help but be given an up-close and personal view of the throat. He watched in accepting silence as the flaps slowly opened and closed, exhaling more warm breath onto him. Slowly the tip of the tongue curled, hooking gently in from under his legs. His undergarments were swiftly soaked in thick, warm drool as the tongue curved itself into an accommodating saddle for his body.

Slowly but surely his bare feet left the ground below as the wet, warm appendage lifted upwards into the elongated muzzle. The smoothly bumpy surface twitched slightly under him, his ears picking up on a deep and satisfied rumbling from within the dragon? throat. It seemed his friend had found his taste appealing... Slowly, his body tilted vertical as Malkin drew him entirely into his mouth, which now allowed him to lay on the tongue.

There he lay on the flesh that molded underneath him, that held him so gently, comfortable enough to sleep on. The human could in retrospect have fallen asleep right there and then, but he did not; something inside told him there was more to come. The muzzle slowly closed around his body, the teeth interlocking, the rigid palate pressing snugly against his back.

Within the warm darkness he felt soft warmth, like a deep, full-body hug. He twitched and moved around inside the closed, fleshy prison, smiling as he felt the tongue stroke up and down his body, tasting his flavor, or perhaps only massaging him with its slick surface. His muscles relaxed, his breathing slow within the humid atmosphere he occupied now.

For what seemed like long hours he was held inside, cradled gently like a baby within a womb. A sense of peace and protection filled him, as if nothing else in the outside could come and hurt him. At this point he was no longer part of the outside world, but rather within Malkin?, having a tour of his life within the warm depths of the muzzle that was sealed so gently around him.

Soon, however, he felt gravity? pull shift as the muzzle moved at more of a incline. He didn? slide forward, the warm and fleshy grasp about him too gently tight to let him fall. Winter could feel the blood moving to his brain, comprehending that he was turning upside down. Slowly the warm flesh undid its grip, slowly his body began to slide down its path of thick pink muscle, gliding toward the throat flaps that earlier exhaled that warm breath onto him.

Before he reached the main entrance to the dragon? body the tongue squeezed up against him, stopping him from moving down any further. His face squished gently against the uvula, in which he felt another rumbling growl, making the flesh rumble around his body. Winter closed his eyes and let bliss overtake him.

It occurred to him that the whole time, the breath had not smelled bad; if the dragon was a predator, there was no smell to indicate the rotting and breaking down of flesh. Just perhaps, that was how Malkin got his meals, becoming friends with them and tricking them down his scaly throat. Deep down inside, Winter finally knew what was going to happen to him, but he didn? know how his body would survive. Perhaps maybe the dragon was going to give him a new home, but how could he live inside of a stomach?

No... He pushed those thoughts aside and rubbed his nose against the uvula, which in return caused Malkin? tongue to push him into the throat flaps. The flaps themselves squeezed him downwards into the rippling throat below, which gripped and pulled him downward into the dragon? expansive depths. Slowly but surely his body flowed down from the mouth and completely entered the long and narrow esophagus.

On the way down his body collected more mucus, making his slide down the pulsating tube go by faster. He could only imagine how big of a bulge he made under the light blue scales of that long neck, only to imagine his own bulge disappearing into that strong muscular chest.

As his journey down the thick and narrow tube continued, his ears registered a dull thumping up ahead. As he continued to travel downwards the thumping became louder, and soon he could actually feel the vibrations within his own smaller frame. He knew now that he had passed into the chest cavity and now was as close to the dragon? heart as he would ever be, perhaps even more then any live creature the dragon might have swallowed before him.

His long trip, in time, came to an end as his head pressed up against the pucker of the stomach? sphincter. The wrinkly, warm flesh slowly gave way and allowed for his slow admittance into the large and open chamber. He was sure this enclosure had to be as large as a normal room, but deeply regretted that his eyes could perceive his new environment no better..

For now, all he could do is imagine what the belly would look like if he had a lamp to light up its glistening pinkish-red walls. He could feel and even see the soft flesh shifting around him as the dragon? pleased rumbling continued. Poor though his sight might be, though, he could hear perfectly the inner workings of the squishy sounds that happened all around him.

His legs slid through the soft and gentle sphincter, and for a brief moment of having his feet stuck in there he dangled a little back and forth before he was let go. Slowly but surely he fell onto the soft surface of the stomach? cushiony bottom. There he lay for a brief moment, before standing to feel around inside. He felt the flesh rumble around him, perhaps the dragon was laughing a little. Maybe having a live creature within one? belly could cause ticklish sensations; Winter could hardly know.

Slowly he let his body lie down onto the warm flesh that enveloped him, that held him in place, that bore his fears away. He fancied, somehow, that he could feel not only their bodies but their minds combining, something akin to the dragon? thoughts traveling through his mind. Within another second, pictures began to flood his head, those of the dragon? belly scales that barely bulged with him inside. With crystal clarity he found that he could see the dragon? paw rub gently across it, perhaps in a way of signifying that he was safe where he was.

His newly-shared vision moved down to the ground and there the claw followed, writing something onto the ground. ?oth of us must sleep now. If you want I could let you out in the morning.?r

For a moment Winter thought to himself, and finally nodded, thinking the word ?es?to himself. After he found the sharing of his vision ended, Winter was left in the warm and soothing darkness. Slowly he closed his eyes and allowed the dream
Shorty
The one everyone should cuddle

Postby Eka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:45 pm

This is surprisingly well written. Surprising because I never thought Shorty liked human much. Very great work and thank for the post!
Eka
Administrator

Postby Francois » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:11 pm

Is this the finished version? I think it looks a little more refined than the last time I read it, I think, but it could perhaps still use some more cleaninig up for conformity of voice. At " Thoughts billowed through his head..." You could have the protagonist specificly reflecting on being convicted; make him have a flashback insted of just explaining what happened; it will give you a +4 continuity bonus. The rest of the time you do a very good job of sticking to the same veiwpoint. I'm not a literary schollar so I don't remember what it's called.

If this is supposed to be a finnished work and not one in progress or anything, I'm sorry I've given you any critisism. Otherwise, I've given this story one of the best compliments I give to little short stories in online land: I read the entire thing.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby Jag » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:44 pm

Another fantastic story Shorty. I don't think I've ever read this one by you before...anyway it was enjoyable all the way through. Keep up the good work and creative story ideas! :D
Last edited by Jag on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Shorty » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:24 pm

Eka: Sorry for my misinterpetation that I perhaps gave to you about that. It wasn't that I didn't like humans, it was more for the case I didn't like humans on the top. I just never liked seeing a human swallow another human or furry for that matter. It's just hard to explain I guess, really I shouldn't say much; later I usual fine myself slapping giving myself in the face for the regret of saying this or that.

Francios: Writting never was one of my strong points, then again I have trouble seeing what my strong points are. I'll look at something I did, but it's hard for me to see my mistake. As always I was one of the people in writting place who always had dozens of red marks on his short stories in school. But for the reason that it's defined is because of Saras who read through; editted and fixed up the grammar and word mistakes... I forgot to mention that when hit the submit button.

Jag: *Hugs* Thanks kitty. I have plenty of idea's but not enough patience to sit down and crack at the keyboard to get them out of my head. >_<
Shorty
The one everyone should cuddle

Return to General Vore Discussion