None digestion question

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

None digestion question

Postby Umiriko » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:02 am

k a question to u peps not into digestion (im not usaly, only with some humans, who deserve it) once you have swallowed someone, or been swallowed what happens. because i can take water form i can let them out, or let myself out, but i was just wondering what happens with all of you peps ???, me just being nosey again hehe

....Umi
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby TW » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:05 pm

Well for me. Digestion is fine to a point. I do not like details of what goes on in the preds stomach as a person is broken down into food. I prefer skipping the digestion and moving onto what happens after the digestion. Like Weight gain, expansion what have you. Not Scat. Anyway, My 2 cents.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Terastas » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:33 pm

Usually non-digesting predators will describe in their profiles how they handle it, usually by a conscious effort on their part to withold manually, and under if both predator and prey sign off after the scene, the assumption is that said prey was let go in a non-OC event.

For most of us, however, "non-digesting" just means "skip the details." Belching out all of the breathable air in a predator's gut so their prey passes out before digestion begins, for example, is acceptable.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby TW » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:37 pm

Exactly. That is what happens in most every one of my rps and stories.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Eka » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:48 pm

There are no rule. Hold them for good, split them out later.. whatever. As long as it is theoretically possible, you bet someone have done them, or will do them in the future.
Eka
Administrator

Postby TW » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:28 am

Eka wrote:There are no rule. Hold them for good, split them out later.. whatever. As long as it is theoretically possible, you bet someone have done them, or will do them in the future.

Very true. Seems like sooner or later, everything gets done.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Umiriko » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:54 am

arrr ok thanks that helps explain a lot :D
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to General Vore Discussion