Cutie

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How cute is she?

Really cute
5%
kinda cute
24%
not cute
71%

Total votes : 21

Cutie

Postby Sashima7 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:10 pm

I hope I posted the picture right if not sorry, but I'm not sure how yet. I know it's not the greatest but I am trying to improve.
Attachments
Jono.jpg
This is my creation, Cutie. In the first pic she is sleeping just so you know. It's kinda just introducing her.
Jono.jpg (422.12 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
Sashima7
Participator

Postby BradRepko » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:28 pm

I'm sorry, but I really don't find her cute at all, neither on a "look, it's a kitten" cute or, "wow, that girl is cute" scale. I'm not into furries, but even as an animal lover, I don't find it cute. I'm really sorry, I don't like bursting your bubble like that.
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:28 am

sorri have to agree brad, not rely that cute, but that could be due to the quality of the image, got that problem myself, i tryed to make a cute dragon and i had bugger call it fat lol, keep up the work though :)
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby tummy_time » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:30 pm

I dont really get whats going on in this pic??
tummy_time
Participator

Postby ress_q_puma » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:01 pm

Hmm...I get what's going on. Hey it might not be the greatest in the world but we all had tah start somewheres. Keep it up one day you could be great.
One thing I don't agree with is how whenever someone posts art there is always someone quick to jump on the "well its not really my thing" bandwagon. Dude...if it isn't your thing ignore it and find something that is. <shrugs> I say support all artists good or bad or in between no matter what their niche is.
He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.
ress_q_puma
Been posting for a bit

Postby rv » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:03 pm

.... unless you wish to bring praise to the artist which I have been doing a few times.:) It is all about practice though, you don't notice how much in shape you are from exercise without people telling you is the best example I can give.
rv
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion