Questions on charaters

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Questions on charaters

Postby Umiriko » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:49 pm

hi peps umi here again, recently i have been becoming more and more confused, and im hoping that someone else has experienced the same, to make sure im not just the odd one lol.
as u may know i am thanatos, that big blue water dragon, well at least i thought i was, for years i had dreams of being him, he was my dream charater, but recently my dreams have been changing.......
no longer do i dream of being thanatos, but a completely different charater, one which if this contiunes will be appearing in my works, so i wont spoil things now, but lets just say the only similarity he has with than is the fact that he loves to have all sorts of vorish fun. just wondering if anyone else has had somthing like this, am i alone???

o p.s. dont worrie than isnt dead, still love my dragon, il just have 2 charaters if this keeps up, the more the merrier lol
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re: Questions on charaters

Postby Kaoru » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:27 pm

Umiriko wrote:no longer do i dream of being thanatos, but a completely different charater, one which if this contiunes will be appearing in my works, so i wont spoil things now, but lets just say the only similarity he has with than is the fact that he loves to have all sorts of vorish fun. just wondering if anyone else has had somthing like this, am i alone???
o p.s. dont worrie than isnt dead, still love my dragon, il just have 2 charaters if this keeps up, the more the merrier lol

Honestly, I rarely ever dreamt of being Kaoru...or Zyoken...or GameMaster5001. (...If anyone recognizes that name besides Ryo, they win giant uber mega bonus points from me. I doubt any of you have known me that long though!)
Heck, I don't even dream often at all...or rather, I usually forget my dreams quickly after having them. A common occurrence. As for you, Umiriko...
I'd say your creativity is trying to manifest itself in a new way. That's just a guess.

Though beware of 'the more the merrier' type scenarios! All sorts of problems can crop up...
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:34 pm

I do have something somewhat similar. But more like daydreams, mind wandering for me.
First, the character I used to be was Karogen, a very innocent white mage. But then, that kinda changed as I did. Karogen no longer fit my persona, so I starting using Karl Sethers- smug, headstrong, guy who often let his emotions get the best of him. Then even that changed, into Seru- somewhat phsycotic, but easily dominated mentally. Each of those characters lasted 2 to 4 years. Now, Karogen and Karl are just characters I RP, while Seru is what I see as my real character. Which will probably change in a year or two.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Terastas » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:41 pm

The human brain naturally craves variety, so every now and then we come to a point where we just wonder what it would be like with a different character. I still use Terastas as my default fursona simply because his name is original, but I've also reached a point where I consider Deva Xenelis (who was originally meant to be just one of many "neat concept" characters in the fiction I was working on at the time) to be a secondary fursona. Terastas is still my alias, but I don't think of him as being my only limitations anymore.

If you think you would like to try something, do so. There's nothing written that says you can't adopt a new persona or go back to your old one. The only thing I would recommend is to keep your OOC name, if only so you won't have to reintroduce yourself all over again. :wink:
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Re: Questions on charaters

Postby Francois » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:02 am

Kaoru wrote:Honestly, I rarely ever dreamt of being Kaoru...or Zyoken...or GameMaster5001. (...If anyone recognizes that name besides Ryo, they win giant uber mega bonus points from me. I doubt any of you have known me that long though!)

It reminds me of Captain N.

Well, I personally don't see myself as any of my characters. I only have an avatar because one day I felt like I'd jump on the band wagon or something. I just needed something to represent the mask I wear online, just as my physical body, the clothes I wear, the way I do my hair, and my appearance in general represents the mask I wear in real life. I've actually created characters that I've drawn to represent other things, like Yvette (she's my computer) and Mom (she's my car). Now in that case, I can't think of any reasonable purpose... but anyway, do whatever you want.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby Umiriko » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:22 am

thanks peps, steadyed my mind, i think it could be linked to how im feeling at the mo, as i have been having alot of down and angry days, this could explain the different, lets say someone darker charater. jsut have to wait and find out, thanks again :)
Umiriko

Postby Umiriko » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:33 am

yer also see what u mean about day dreaming, i get 40 mins each way to get to work on the bus, lots of time to let my mind run wild :). strange though, cose when i was thinkning of charater is was only the first 2 times that contrained vore, the rest of it was fighting and hunting, and i have never realy had that before, think its just a thing thought up in responce to my mood over the past to days and the movies i have been watching, they do have a way with me
Umiriko

Hmm..

Postby Ryo » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:44 pm

I've experience such things as well. That is what allows me to write well enough and Rp. I can picture it perfectly in my head. Though.. my artist ability for drawling is low, I can write vivid scenes.

Ryo was originally the perfection of myself. I took the things I wasn't happy with myself, and turned them into something I can aspire to. Of course I can't become a Neko myself. =P But Ryo is more honest then I am, he's a gentleman and he's stead fast in his beliefs. Flaws, when I was younger, I use to falter in.
Ryo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:55 am

hay what do u know it i was right for a change, it was to do with my mood, now that im happy its back to being cheerful thanatos Yeah :D. think it must of been cose of me being angry and vengful, wow i have a darker side, thats a bit worriing
Umiriko

Postby Shinji » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:57 am

"Kaoru's an Angel...? It can't be... That's not possible!"
Shinji

Return to General Vore Discussion