Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed RP)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore of the Dragon Queen (D&D5E Closed RP)

Postby Trr9896 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Lexikandras, though having weapons of her own, decides to keep to her sorcery as it was far more accurate, and more safe. A bolt of fire gouts from her outstretched hand, aiming at the soldiers moving towards her.

Spoiler: show
Init: 1d20+1=6+1=7
Fire Bolt: 1d20+5=9+5=14
Damage=d10=8
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:42 am

Rather than waiting for the frontliners to reach the enemy, Rizzle opens fire on the enemy early, striking a guard heavily in the chest, who is then blasted with a bolt of fire. The guards look to their fallen comrade, and realizing they'll stand little chance in a long ranged fight, retreat inside the mill.

One of the guards is down, the rest move inside because the archer struck 2 turns early. Awkward to say, but because the enemy retreat into the mill, the actions of everyone except Rizzle and Lex can't happen, unless the party wishes to follow inside.
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:03 pm

Nezasit feels disappointed when the guards metaphorically run away with her meal, almost robbed even. Their bunkering down inside has put a killzone between her and all that food. She can't eat it all if they do that. "We don't have time to dig them out of there. Burn the mill."

No actual actions available here. I assume the NPCs have the supplies to get the fire going if Lexikandras is reluctant to set the fire herself.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Rissle would be rather upset as well, yelling, "Aww, come on! Don't make us burn the mill down along with you and all of your food too! Atleast step outside and give us a last stand! I beeet I could make your deaths far less painful!", in a desperate attempt to persuade them stand and fight, and hopefully end up in her tummy. Still, though she had just bagged one guard, it was atleast one, even if he was dead and scorched. Not expecting the soldiers to charge out to their deaths, the ranger set about undressing the dead guard, preparing herself to swallow him whole. She needed something to do while the mill burned, and watching a great fire with a full stomach wasn't a bad passtime.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:43 pm

In each of your packs are torches and tinderboxes, it wouldn't be difficult to set the building alight in this way.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Lexi would look as the guards flee into the mill and then towards Nezasit "Are you sure? That could feed our army for a month, or at least fill our bellies for a week." she says, looking at the mill and holding her hand out with a ball of fire. "I'm fine with flushing them out and securing the grain." She says as she awaits a response

Holding a firebolt until response. If burn it, then it will be attacked with a 16 to hit for 8 damage. If not she will attempt to enter the mill
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:26 am

"If you have a means to get them out without us throwing away lives by going in, go right ahead. Otherwise burn it. We don't have the time to debate this if we want to hit the church."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:28 am

Lexi would nod and approach the mill, casting sleep targeted inside, putting 32(5d8) hp worth of guards to sleep as she enters.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 am

Not thinking that anyone would risk stepping into a five versus one without any kind of well thought out and coordinated plan, Rissle had settled in and started to devour the dead guard, using his discarded clothes as a plate to keep his body as clean as possible as she pushed his feet into the back of her gullet and swallowed gleefully up across his legs. She still didn't expect anyone to rush in, even as Nez and Lexi discussed it, so when she happened to catch their sorceress boldly stepping through the door, the ranger almost choked on her meals hips deep in between her lips, swelling and bulging out her throat, chest and tummy! With one hand hurriedly reaching up to the dead man's head, cramming the rest of him fully into her mouth and gullet, while the other went to her right hand blade as her tummy swiftly ballooned outwards, Rissle waddled hurriedly after Lexi. If Malark actually had joined in on their attack as support or something, she would yell at him to use his sleep spell as well.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:06 am

The mill hosts two floors, one up a set of stairs to the water wheel, with timber pillars supporting the entire building and dozens of barrels dotting the lower floor, which you assume must contain the town's food. In the center of the main room are the five guards from before, brandishing their weapons to make a last stand here.

Lexi, can you roll insight for me?
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:49 am

assuming thats a straight wis roll I got a 12, got a 18 persuasion for this one
If they are in the middle of the room, how were they not affected by the sleep spell I cast?

Lexi holds out fire in her hand and says "I could burn down this mill with all of you still inside, or you can surrender your weapons and submit. Perhaps you will be left alive to go spread the word of Tiamat's hunger, and how it shall take this town. I would hope you are willing to stand down."
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:08 am

Exactly why I asked for the insight roll

The guard Lexi looks last upon falters for just a moment before glancing to the others and nodding.
"Last I checked, there were more of us than you! We won't back down to you, monster!"
The guard may have let something slip: if none of the guards here are asleep, then there must be someone else in the mill that was affected by it...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:25 pm

"Did you miss the army outside? I really have little time to be dallying with you pathetic mortals. I am going to cast a sleep spell on you, and those who are not asleep by the time I'm done are going straight into my gut unless you surrender now." She says in a very threatening manner, casting her spell as she looks on

26 hp of people are sleeped, 17 intim if desired
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:36 pm

The guards make their last stand here, charging with spears ready, with or without their slumbering allies. Two of the guards bring their spears towards Nezasit, whose armor alone prevents them from landing a hit, and she's able to return fire on one of them. With the hellknight seemingly untouchable, the next guards separating to attack Jayazi and Lexi. Lexi then casts her Sleep spell, knocking out two of the guards.

I'm going to use everyone's previously intended actions this round, for expediency's sake
First two guards roll 5 and 8 respectively against Nez, attack against Lexi is 16+2=18 to hit, 6 damage attack against Jayazi is 19+2=21 to hit, 4 damage, third guard 2+2-4, guessing that's a miss
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:52 pm

More than a little suprised thatthere actually was space to move into the mill behind Lexi and get into a position to fight, seeing as she just expected the guards to surround and pin the lone sorceress to the door, or skewer her with their spears as Lexi's attempt to convince them to surrender failed, Rissle almost threw her meal back up as she squeezed in and pounced on the left most guard, trusing to use her hands and maw more than she did her swords in such a close proximity to her allies:

Grab attack, 1d20 + 6 (3 from proficiency and strenght modifier, 2 from favoured prey humans and 1 from triumphant predator) ) = 12+6 = 18
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Nezasit doesn't have the luxury of eating enemies mid battle when the chosen are outnumbered. Needing to be the bulwark between the fragile ones and the enemy. But with two of the guards suddenly passing out to make the 4 vs 5 battle 4 vs 3 in their favor and the already full Rissle gorging herself on a second guard she can't resist. She moves to stuff one of the standing guard's heads right into her maw.

Mouthy grab is just fluff since her hands are technically full with her weapons.
Grapple rolled 10+5=15.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:57 am

Lexi flinches at the hit she takes and decides to grab the remaining guard, irritation flashing across her human face before her mouth opens wide.

[spoiler]grapple: 18+2prof+2str=22 to grapple
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:59 am

The guard takes a weak swing at Nezasit before she bites onto him, one step closer to having him down her throat. His adjacent ally, doubting their ability to overpower the predator before him, attacks with his spear. As the guard attacking Lexi lunges again, before she grabs hold of him. Rissle chooses her prey and dashes for them, as they feebly attempt to resist.

All grapple checks were succesful. The guard who attacked Nez rolled 16+2=20, if that hits, it deals 4 damage. The guard who attacks Lexi rolled 15+2=17 to hit, 4 damage if it beats her AC. The rest of the guards rolled below 10 so I assume they miss.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:25 am

Do grappled opponents get disadvantage on attack rolls or something? I am unfamiliar with 5e grapple rules. Gapple roll for this round is 14+2+2=18

Lexi would look frustrated at her profuse bleeding, looking near unconcious as she begins pushing her guard into her mouth, her arms wrapping around him and trying to shove him into her human belly. She is more than happy to use her tongue as he slips in, her dexterous maw taking as many angles as needed to taste their succulent flesh.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velka » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:44 am

Surprisingly, no. Grappling in D&D means you grab a body part, but they can still attack. Unless you specifically wanted to grab for their hands (which is someting you'd need both hands free to do), it sets their movement speed becomes 0 and they can't benefit from anything that gives them movement. However, someone you swallow becomes restrained, which is disadvantage on attack rolls and dexterity checks.
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay