Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder RP Play thread (CLOSED)

Postby Netjak » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Taizee would soon enough get to work, nervously and uncertainly fiddling with her chainmail and forge tools at first, before working up a bit of a confidence and actually starting to tinker with it.

Spoiler: show
Don't wait for me to post unless something happens or someone interracts with her. For now, she would just be milling around in the courtyard, working the anvil.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:08 am

"Beats sitting around watching people go by." Lang answers with a shrug. "Not exactly much for me to do in an area without women." The exercise will help work off those halflings anyway. "And since when does this place effect someone like me?" Lang asks with a friendly elbow jab to Quigo's shoulder. "I doubt anything here could render me immobile. I'm able to carry all of this after all." Quigo's reaction to Lang pointing out her package makes her snicker. "Try not to feel too inadequate from it. Bad for your self esteem to compare yourself to a species that's so much bigger than a human." A few seconds later she adds. "I mean in total mass of course. And I'm carrying some extra cargo back there at the moment." Of course no reassurances from Lang change the fact her sac is currently large enough to potentially fit a person inside if they were to curl up just right.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zeusthunder » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:51 am

Even though the group had been waiting for somebody to go into or out of the room, Celara jumps with a start when Cadrick comes around the corner. It'd been so long since anybody came by that his presence was a surprise despite them expecting people to appear. "Oh, Cadrick, I'm so sorry," the half-elemental apologizes as the priest explains about the bath. "We visited Mother Dalyn and then we all got a bit distracted. I meant to come right by, but we thought it wouldn't take this long for somebody to go in or out of the door. Do you mean to say you haven't seen anybody at all coming or going from inside there? How do they get the crops out after they're done experimenting with them?"
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 pm

The long wait at the door makes Abby grow a tad restless, and she almost jumps once Cadrick appears from the bath. Following his explanation that no one enters or leaves and the lack of the key working it seems makes her frown in frustration. She sighs and shakes her head, a thought occurring to her. She whispers to Celara in as stealthy a manner as she can muster, which since she is right in front of Cadrick is not overly stealthy at all. "What if the lock is magical and you have to have the key and say a command word or something?" She puts a hand to her chin in thought of this.

Sorry for my lack of response of late, work schedule changes have had me get little time to post things. Should be stabilizing soon though.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:04 am

Cadrick shrugs and is about to respond when Abylus whispers with all the stealth of a bull elephant about gaining entry. His face pulls into a small frown. "Don't even try it," he says. "The laboratory is strictly off limits, hence why it can only be opened from the inside. The consequences of improperly breaking quarantine could be disasterous. The grain that comes out is all carefully inspected before it is sent out. And don't try climbing through the dispensing chute it comes from: the consequences..." Cadrick pauses here to shiver, "...are often unpleasant."

Meanwhile, Father Quigo chuckled. "All the more reason for you not to be weighed down any more. You could..." Then Quigo stops, pressing his hand to his head. "Ooh," he groans, clenching his teeth. "Ahh, migraine. I think I'm starting to get old."

Lang knows he's never had migraines in his life.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 am

Ter'ra would look to brother Cadrick with some curiousity as he explains the dispenser chutes. She would volunteer softly "What kind of dangers do you mean? I can levitate myself up the chute with the key." She wonders if perhaps there is more rejected grain somewhere that she missed when looking for magic. She looks at the door and the area around it for any other possible ways in that don't involve the waste system.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:42 pm

"Alternatively, reason to get weighed down as much as I can. I'll need to be at my best once I am around women with a whole island in need of repopulation. Gotta display what a prime specimen I am." Lang laughs. She probably would do something to swell her balls even larger given the chance. Too bad the mood changes before she really does get lead to some experimental virility enhancement. "Migraine? Since when do you get Migraines?" She starts to pull him along by the arm. "Come on then. You guys have to have a cleric on duty to handle this." Infirmary should be in the same place it used to be.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zeusthunder » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Since Cadrick doesn't seem that fond of the idea of them sneaking into the lab, especially using the chute, Celara hardly expects that he'll be thrilled by Ter'ra's immediate volunteering to enter that way. She pretends to take his side, if only to ease his concerns. If she's lucky, in the process she can get some more information out of him too. His comment about the chute makes it sound as though something has gone wrong there before, and it might be worth it to know what. "Oh, of course, we wouldn't possibly dream of climbing up the chute," she reassures Cadrick while shooting the drow a quick look. "I'm sure if you just tell Ter'ra here what the consequences of climbing up there might be then it'll be sure to talk her right out of it."
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:45 am

Father Quigo puts his hand on Lang's shoulder. "It's alright," he says, "I just have to ride it out. It'll be over in a few seconds." As he does this, he purposefully slips a piece of paper into Lang's pocket, slipping it in and jerking it a little so that she would feel it going in. Then he gives Lang a quick wink. "Yeah, just put me down on the bench here and it'll be over before you know it."

Contents of the paper:
The password for the lab door is 'Talwyn'. Show this note to Cadrick, he'll help you get in.

Cadrick looks at Celara for a moment, then frowns. "Alright," he tells everyone, crossing his arms, "since you're all interested, I'll tell you. You get roasted like a king's turkey. It's designed to keep bugs and rats and such from crawling up the chute. It disintegrates those, and you can bet it'll burn you pretty good."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:51 pm

With Lang's stature helping Quigo onto a bench is a trivial thing. Even if bending down that far does take a bit of work. Knowing Quigo well enough that he wouldn't have given her something without intending her to look into it she states "I'll leave you to that then. Shouldn't be hard to find me if you need me." before making an exit.

Once she gets a bit of open privacy she checks this note... The guy with the elemental woman? Harder than finding the proverbial sore thumb that is Lang. But she should be able to do it. No sense in pondering where to start, she just sets off to start looking.

Outside the lab itself was not the first place Lang thought to look. But eventually she makes it there and calls out once she's in earshot. "There you are Cadrick. Quigo wanted me to give you something." Once she's caught up proper she holds out the note to him. "Here."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Cadrick turns away from the other party members to accept the note. He reads it in a moment, but his brow creases. So he rereads it again. And again. And again. Finally, he crumples up the note and groans. "I thought I'd left this behind me," he said. Resigned, he trudges over to Celara and offers her the note. By now, his resigned look had hardened into determination. "Would you mind 'disposing' of this for me?" he asks her politely. "Also, you're going to want to get... the other woman who was with you. The mermaid." He blushes. "I... don't remember her name yet. Then meet me in the storage room where we got the grain." He turns on his heel. "I need to go back to my cell. There are things I need to get before we continue.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 am

Lang is rather out of the loop regarding her companion's ongoing attempts to get into the lab and what a convenient thing her arrival with Quigo's note is regarding it. His reaction leaves her looking slightly confused even after he leaves. "I can go get Taizee since I know my way around here. Anyone care to clue me in about why you're all gathered out here before I do though?"
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zeusthunder » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Celara's own brow furrows with concern as she watches Cadrick get more and more worried about the contents of the note. Something about it definitely troubles him, but she knows better than to just ask what, especially with all the worries about the unknown listeners lurking around the temple. When he hands her the note, she accepts it without question. Whatever is happening, he seems willing to go along with it even if he'd clearly rather not. "Alright, we'll meet you there," she says quietly as he heads off.

Once the acolyte is gone, Celara uncrumples the note and gives it a quick skim before balling it back up. With one swift motion she pops it into her mouth and gulps it down. No doubt that was what Cadrick had been implying he wanted to do with it, and if not then it will soon be disposed anyway. "Oh geez... Quigo wants us to... and Cadrick is actually going to help?" the half-elemental asks, looking at Lang with a slightly dumbfounded expression on her face. "The three of us were all just trying to see if we could get inside so we could observe the magic they were using on the grain, but if Cadrick is this worried then I think there's probably something more in there than we're expecting." Celara glances up and down the hall quickly before continuing. With a point, she tells Lang, "The storage room is right down that hall. Go grab whoever's missing and we'll meet you there."
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:24 am

A few minutes later, Brother Cadrick enters the storage room. Gone is his robe. Instead, he wears a suit of leather armor, colored dark grey and including a helmet holding his ears down. He's wearing a backpack, on one side of which is a grappling hook. On one side of his hip is a sickle. On his back is a light, lever-drawn crossbow.

He then looks at the party assembled before him. He takes a deep breath. "Alright," he says, his voice almost a whisper. "Father Quigo's told me to get you into the laboratory. It's going to be dangerous in there, so watch your step while you're inside and don't touch anything."

He walks over to one of the walls. "The laboratory is sealed from the inside at the moment," he explains, "and only opens with a password spoken from the inside. However, there is another way in..." With a pause, Cadrick pushes on one of the bricks in the wall. A section of the wall then slides backwards and to the side, revealing a small chamber with a large stone bin under a chute, tilted 45 degrees and just wide enough to fit Lang. Inside the bin is a small bag's worth of grain.

"This is where the grain comes out," Cadrick continues, pointing to the chute. "Pulled up from the basement by elevator and dumped out here. The exit chute's kept behind here to keep rats and such out. If any get through, the elevator buckets have anti-pest spells that will automatically fry them. I'm going to climb into the lab through here, then try to let you in. Wait by the door. If I'm not back in ten minutes, you might have to go down all on your own." Then Cadrick turns to Celara, walking over to her. "Take care," he tells her. Then he leans over and kisses her belly four times. Then he turns back to the others. "Any questions?"
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:20 pm

"Not sure that's the best idea for a bunch of women to do. But I'm not going to stop you." Lang shrugs. "Anyway, I'll meet you all at the storage room then." Barring any other interruptions Lang heads off to get Taizee and meet up with the others again.

-----

Assuming things with Taizee went smoothly enough Lang arrives with the mermaid in due time.

Cadrik's outfit when she arrives continues the confusion. Why in the world would he need to be armed like that within the temple? But regardless of those thoughts she doesn't openly question it. "Always an interesting day when you find out about a secret passage in a place you've been multiple times before." she muses instead when the wall opens.

"No questions from me. I do hope that things go well for you in there. That looks like an uncomfortable squeeze for someone my size."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:16 am

Still hammering away at, and fiddling with her broken chainmail, trying to re-link it, Lang would come upon a sweaty, thouroughly flustered mermaid, desperately trying to brute force the chains together as best she could, without much luck! Having been left out of the conversations about the fertility magicks taking place in the laboratory, and lacking the insight to put two and two together to realize where all the fertility magics came from, coupled with Quigo's assurance that she would not end up getting herself spontainiously pregnant by spending just a single day in the monastery, Taizee would unwittingly and happily slither along with Lang to the laboratory, without her still broken armour, weapons or gear, unless Lang had a hunch that this little endevour could turn out ugly, and insisted that the mermaid should gear up!

Upon arriving at the storeroom, at roughly the same time Cadrick emerges fully armed and armoured, Taizee would smile at the new faces and start to slither towards both the monk and the strange, blue skinned woman, eager to introduce herself to the interesting looking people, only to be halted with a bit of a startle as the monk suddenly and very seriously got down to planning, forcing even the large mermaid to turn towards him and shut up with the sheer weight of his quiet words!

With her clan's "laboratory" little more than an ornate house filled with relics and artifacts scavenged from shipwrecks and the like, where the elder sages watched their apprentices attempt to discover the functionality and accertain the safety of said items, before they were further studied for valuable information, archived in simple stone shelves or disposed of in the nearby magma pool, Taizee could atleast understand why they shouldn't touch anything! She had heard stories of some young, unfortunate mermen and women activating an innocent looking rod, wand, or even article of clothing, only for a mighty burst of electricity to absolutely fry them!

Still, Taizee was still curious about one thing, and would raise her hand shortly before asking, "But, what are we supposed to do down there then?", completely clueless to the sensitive nature of the topic.

Did a craft check just to see how Tai was doing, and got a 8, so I figured that was not enough to patch the hole in her armour already
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:58 am

Abylus would think for a moment before speaking up, taking careful note of Cadrick's attention to Celara's tummy. "I understand the basics of the plan, but when you mean don't touch anything does that mean there are booby traps to prevent intruders from continuing? Or is there simply the risk of us touching something that could get us pregnant?" As she speaks her hands move down to her middle and idly rub at her belly. She seems to ask the latter question with a slight glimmer of hope in her eyes while also giving a somewhat guilty glance over toward Lang. Abby was certain that the dracotaur had likely already knocked her up, but some extra assurance would not hurt right?

Abby would then patiently wait until any other questions were addressed and Cadrick went into the chute before walking herself back to the lab door. Her every thought screamed that there might be more to this lab just fertility magic and she wondered just what exactly their group was about to get into.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby zeusthunder » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Celara is visibly anxious during the short period that they have to wait for Cadrick to join them in the storage room, and once he does enter she only becomes more worried. "Cadrick... why are you dressed like you're going into battle?" she asks, her tone making it clear that she wonders if they've all gotten themselves in over their heads. "You're not planning to have to fight your way to the door, are you? Should we be ready to use force once you let us in or if we have to come in after you?" With each question she speaks a little faster, as though already imagining the worst in her mind's eye.

The half-elemental bites her lip nervously when the acolyte says farewell, and she can only hope that he doesn't mean it for good. Celara remains quiet as he leans down to kiss her bloated stomach, but when he turns to leave she grabs ahold of his hand. She doesn't say anything at first as her mind searches for the right words, but she clearly isn't ready for him to leave. Finally she speaks up again, squeezing his hand as she does so. "I don't know what's in there, but just... get to the door to let us in and keep yourself safe, okay? We're counting on you. All of us."
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Cadrick looks at each of his new comrades in turn, taking in their questions. He first turns to Celara, and his nose turns red. "It's... well..." He shakes his head. "I'll tell you later. It's not the proudest point in my life, but I'm probably going to have to confront it sooner or later."

He then turns to Abylus. "Honestly," he says, "I don't know. The brothers don't tell me much of anything that goes on in the laboratory. Even telling you what's in there would be guesswork. But I think it's safe to say that there will be people in there, along with magic. So I would advise being careful not to touch anything, or eat anything." He spares a look at Ter'ra. "It could make you pregnant, but it could also cause you to lose a pregnancy. Or kill you. So don't touch anything."

Then he turns to Taizee. "Once again, I don't really know. There are supposed to be others working in the lab, but there could easily be... other things in there. Again, I don't know what, but I doubt the monks closed off the area of their own will. We should be cautious."

Finally, he turns back to Celara as she grabs his hand. "I'll come back," he tells her. "I promise. Trust me when I say I know what I'm doing." With that, he kisses her on the lips. "I'll see you soon." With that, he lets go of her. A determined frown setting into his face, he walks over to the grain chute, stepping up onto the grain collector before he slipped his upper body into the chute. A few moments later, he'd managed to slip his whole body into the chute, his feet being the last thing everyone saw before he disappeared.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Lang wasn't expecting things to potentially get dangerous in the lab while she was talking to Taizee out at the forge. It wasn't until Cadrick dressed as he is that such a thing even crossed into the realm of possibility in her mind. It's the most secure part of an already safe place in her mind after all.

To an experienced and in some places legendary DILF like Lang, Cadrick's gesture toward Celara's belly is quite self explanatory. What father worth their title wouldn't want to give each of their children a goodbye kiss? And while Alybus might feel guilty over wanting some extra conception insurance, Lang doesn't seem offended by that. The dragon woman is confident in her own virility. A little thing like that isn't going to shake her. Sure they're currently inflated, but just look at the size of her nuts. No way a pair like that is going to fail.

With Cadrick down the chute for his sneaking mission the assorted women don't have much else to do but make their way back to the proper doorway. There's no sense in just standing around there mulling things over when they could do that while heading back. As they presumably make their way back Lang finally addresses something on her mind. "Things being as they are right now I wasn't sure before. But now that I am... How far along are the kids Celara?"
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay