Vore.corp industries

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore.corp industries

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 pm

She then opens her lips around your head her tounge licking all over and she purrs at your flavour
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:25 pm

I resist the urge to lean away, plunging my face slightly further into her maw, feeling the humid air of her breath on my face as the slimy walls of her mouth constricted around me, and her tongue caressed over my face.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:23 am

Michael rolls his eyes at the scene and decides speed things up. He pulls out a small walkie talkie and presses the button on the side. "Okay, cue the werewolf."
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:53 am

Name: Jasmyne (Jazz)
Species: Goo morph
Pred
Role: Employee/Scientist
Bio: Thought to have lived long before the formation of Earth, Jazz is a goo-like creature that gained its intelligence through the digestion of many creatures during it's life. Upon developing a human mind, she became more sympathetic and thoughtful of those she would mindlessly devour and has become less impulsive as a result. Jazz has lived through the dawn of humanity, its many wars, and breakthroughs, so she is experienced in dealing with people and knowing witch of their buttons to press. Due to her near-indestructibility, she uses her spare time for conducting research in the art of epicureanism so she can maximize pleasure for herself, her partners and everyone world wide. If everyone is happy and orgasming with each other, why have conflict?

(You're fine with indestructible characters right?)
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:34 am

(Why do you think reform is a thing here of course I'm okay with it)

Salina then swallowed your head her lips going down your neck and you felt her rip your shirt off as she licked over your delicious body

Hunter made his move howling like a all which made miles jump a bit in fear before sneaking up behind the two
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:37 pm

(sorry that took so long. i didn't see that for some reason)
I try and suppress my squirming, and keep it down to a minimal level, but i can't help it. subconsciously, the only thing my mind is telling me to do is struggle. i cringe in fear slightly as i feel myself get tightly packed deeper into the slimy surroundings inside her, before eventually calming down. i feel her tongue against my body and squirm a little more. at least she's enjoying herself.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:16 am

Jeremiah holds Miles close, searching his mind a bit for his mind. "Its probably a lone wolf. If it comes over, I'll hit it with some bear spray. You should probably get in the tent just in case." He looks at Michael for affirmation, but Michael only frowns and waves his hands, motioning him to keep focus on the scene.

Jazz slinks her way into Salina's office (or where ever you guys are) and flinches at the scene she saw taking place. She soon smiles though, and she slides over next to Salina. "Should I come back later?" she asks.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:39 am

Salina got your chest in her mouth swallowing it down while licking over your stomach as her hands took your trousers off but she left your underwear alone to give you some dignity. She heard jazz enter her office glancing at her she smiled and gave a hand gesture to tell her to just give her a min

Miles nodded moving into the tent which he made sure still had the hidden camera inside for later meanwhile Hunter growled near Jeremiah before quickly moving to another spot to get the drop on him
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:46 pm

I still struggle weakly, not being able to help it. the tight constriction, the smell, the heat, the humidity... I didn't feel very comfortable right now, to say the least. my body felt... noticeably bare now, but I suppose that made sense. as i'm slowly travelling deeper into the shifting, slimy walls, i hear a muffled voice outside. i try to ask... something... bu all that comes out is too muffled to be comprehensible.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:13 pm

She kept swallowing you down getting to your waist and leaned her head back your legs in the air as gravity helped with your decent
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:35 pm

I feel myself slide in deeper, my surroundings shifting as gravity suddenly begins moving against me, sliding me in much quicker. I begin to slightly pick up the smell of her first stomach as my head reaches the opening, and i gag momentarily. i feel more of my body slowly slip into the wet surroundings as i curl up inside.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:01 pm

She rubs her stomach as your legs slide into her mouth grinning she takes a moment to lick your feet before swallowing them down with the rest of you "oh my god you are the best thing I've ever eaten mmmmm you tasted so good" she then looks at jazz "Sorry about that what did you want to talk about"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:25 pm

I slide in tightly, the walls of her stomach gently pulsing against me as i splash down. i sputter, before realizing i can talk now "t-thank... you? not really sure how i feel about that.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby JunoTheFox6 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Name: Juno Galaca
Species: Fox
Pred/prey: Prey, but can be both
Role: Test subject
Bio: Juno is a really shy individual, being only 3 feet tall he tended to get pushed around, yet he only joined because he secretly has a Vore fetish.
JunoTheFox6
New to the forum

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:48 am

Jeremiah stands up and looks around, trying to find the "wolf" that was stalking them. He walks over to a bag by the tent and pulls out the bear spray (which in reality was water with red food coloring). He keeps the spray at arm's length and moves around in a circle, looking all around him, staying close to the fire, waiting.

Jazz slops down on top of a chair. "I'm just here to request another research grant for my project. I call it "Hasu Taberu" (蓮食べる), a hormonal drug that gives the user the power to induce orgasms in their prey by only touching them. It'd be something to add to the winter catalogue."
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:49 am

She rubs her belly "don't worry you'll get used to being in me.....eventually" she then looks at jazz "hmmmm a very interesting idea I like it I'll give you the funding and any test subjects you need we actually have a new one starting Today a miss juno you can also use miles if you want but remember he has his acting duties"

Suddenly Hunter pounced at him the force of impact knocked Jeremiah off his feet and knocked the 'bear spray' out of his hands and allowed Hunter to pin him to the floor with his hand over Jeremiah mouth snarling down at him
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:49 am

I squirm a little under her grip, as i try my best to adjust to my new surroundings "Well, i mean, u hope so" i say with a smidge of fear in my voice. i wait for a litle while, but get anxious waiting in silence "sorry to interrupt the discussion, but... how long do you plan on keeping me in here?"
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:59 am

"Hmmmmmm I say for a hour or two" she smiled "then I'll spit you back out"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:44 pm

I let out a small sigh of relief upon hearing this "o-okay. Thank... You"
deadpoolfan
---

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:32 am

Jazz smiles, "Of course." Jazz gets out of the seat, eagerly awaiting buying the one ingredient she needs. "By the way, does Juno have any allergies? Cause some of the ingredients could cause a lethal allergic reaction."

Jeremiah tries to scream through the hand on his mouth, but it didn't come out loud enough. His inner prey forbid from putting up a fight, his desire slowly creeping into his conscious, trying to assume control. "No Jeremiah," he says to himself. "The movie needs a fight, and I'm gonna give him one." He pushed aside his lust and impulses an with what little strength he had, he raised his hand and slapped Hunter on the face. "A slap?" he thought. "Is that really all I've got?" Michael also noticed how peculiar the slap was, mouthing the words "What the hell?" to himself.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay