[Vore Tribes: Thunder Seeker](Open)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: [Vore Tribes: Thunder Seeker](Open)

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Sin was, surprised, that things actually seemed to be going rather smoothly. It even seemed her caution was justified as, despite initially sticking up for Yig, after explaining the situation even Thava seemed to understand.

No time to worry about all that though, it had begun. The minor fog covering was useful, to a degree, it certainly helped obscure their ship and made aiming at them difficult, though wasn't entirely subtle as open waters with one large cloud of fog on it, still stuck out. ;)

It would appear things were going well, the vessel began to circle, the distraction was working, and none of them had even prepped the cannons yet.

Now, of course, was quite the important moment, Thava and Wiska surely had to be wondering exactly what would happen here. By all accounts it would be VERY easy for Sin to simply align her ship and open fire with a cannon barrage, destroying the helpless vessel's defenses and ridding herself of the interlopers at the same time. Indeed, it would be quite easy, and quite tempting.

She watched the action through a telescope, as best she could considering some of the visual obstructions.

She made her decision...

"Bringing her round! Ready cannons!" She called out as they began to come into range.
"Fire Chainshot!!!" She called out. With that the sound of three cannons erupting simultaneously burst out as the devilish artillery raced for the other ships masts.

Chainshot is fairly simple, like a bola, two small cannonballs connected by a chain that you would fire in order to tangle up and destroy another ships rigging and masts, leaving them dead in the water. Luckily since these shots tended to be aimed high, the fighters on deck weren't in serious danger of being hit by the shot, though they would need to watch for debris from above depending on how successful the blasts were.

They should feel relieved that it seemed Sin decided not to get rid of them after all, for now, at least. She called up one of her crew to take the helm. "Keep to the bow or stern, I want the cannons at the ready, but don't fire unless I give the say so!" With that she waited until they made a close pass, then dove into the water herself to swim to and begin climbing up the side of the Hakaam vessel to get a more firsthand view of the action.
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:20 am

(wait, am i just doing a timeskip then?)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:40 am

[Anumi: Captain of the SeaDove]
Spoiler: show
*The snake headed captain Anumi ascended to the steering deck, to better observe the situation. Normally the presence of an invader upon a seabearing ship meant there was another ship nearby...but Fish-Folk could pop up for any number of reasons. Either way, the captain knew her crew could handle one shark man reguardless of his size...but the timing was too ideal, too precise. The dim light of twilight makes ones eyes play tricks on them, what could be an enemy ship may turn out to be a fog bank just rolling in...and visa versa.*

*Anumi put her best spotter up in the crows nest, the report of a small fog cluster was not uncommon during the later hours at sea when the water began to cool. However, it was too soon for such formations, and Anumi was an educated merchants daughter, her father had sent her out on trade runs...and this stunk of pirates, It was at this point that she realized the ship was not turning properly and bellowed*, "ALL HANDS TO YOUR STATIONS!" *in a shrieking voice so loud it rattled the bone ships haul.*

[Seydon]
*The shark man would find this particular ship to be far more sturdy than one made of wood. For this was a Bone ship, made of great planks of litteral bone boards, he would receive a jarring bounce but there would be no splintering as he landed on the main deck. Further surprising, the Hakaam fighter before him would catch Seydons punch then as she dropped her pole lantern, she dug a set of nasty claws right into his hand, although his tough shark skin helped to halter the blow. She then Fired off her Pneumatic Spear Driver, making it shoot forward about one foot, though it wasn't a great reach the strike was terribly powerful and sent his war rake off to the side leaving him wide open. Her next move was to aim for his neck with a back handed swipe. He'd pay the price for underestimating a Hakaam Sailor, her people were renowned for being the second strongest in the land, stronger than the Akteka, and second only to the Hanaryuu.*

[Thava & Wiska]
*The Sabotage team split up at this point, Wiska remained in the water while Thava lept aboard to engage the opponents alongside Seydon. A vine flying into the sailor giving the big guy a hard time then yanking her back into Thavas range, The fey knight drew her bastard sword then with the turning of a mechanism in the grip, the blade collapsed in on itself, transforming into a long pole hammer. A swift bop to the head left the trouble sailor out cold, and a fling of Thavas arm wrapped the unconscious Hakaam up in rose vines.* "I'll be back for you later <3"

*It wasn't long before four more Hakaam arrived but the moment they saw Thava they roared*, "HANA ON BOARD", *and the cannons and gunnery all turned to Thavas position.*

"Oh fuck me...", *Thava grabbed Seydon and threw his full bulk overboard jumping in the water with him as a cannonball zoomed by, shattering her tail claw and making her wail out in pain.* "Gah! My tail!" *she stated rather simply, looking back to see the wooden armor cracked and splintered before curling up like a shrimp in the water*

*Fortunately this all resulted in the crew gathering on the starboard side, so when the Bloody Devil emerged from the fog, she was right on top of the SeaDove ready to pass by port to port, with a boom and a crash, the Doves sails were clipped, from there, Thava motioned to the Devil, and held Seydons hand, Wiska remained behind, she still had a trick to play as she dove under the Dove to target its port side.*

*Gathering her mana with a chant beneath the salty waves, the Catfish lass prepped a cluster of mud that just grew and grew, before narrowing her eyes and swinging her staff in a wide angle, flinging a line of mud out and into the lower cannon line of the doves port side, Covered and clogged by brine soaked mud, the cannons would either backfire or fail to fire altogether. Wiska then made her way back to the Devil, intending to set up countermeasures for the retaliation*.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Well good thing he has a great pain tolerance, those claws did sting a slight bit though, as he smirked down at her. Using his other hand, he'd quickly pull out his grappling hook and launch his arm upwards towards her. If she were to do a side slash back handed, then he would pull up his foot and launch it towards the arm that was quickly coming forward, chances are if she doesn't duck or back up, he could possibly break her arm with how much force he's exerting from his heavy and scaley leg, that and by the time she actually goes close to his neck, he'll have pummeled his foot into her arm or her face. She may be strong, but a massive amount of force heading towards you that is especially increased with how strong the man is? She shouldn't underestimate him either. The grapple hook would near her faster and faster, ready to plan if she did back up. Or unlikely, rush him. He kinda expected her to rush him, but doing so might get her a bit of an awakening. 'Well, Yggdrasil said I sung songs? That's hard to believe with this happening.' And Suprisingly he felt right. It made his blood rush and boil. Maybe that killer instinct is coming forth? Or his survival instincts at least.

Before he could do anything though, Thava had grabbed him and took him backwards, looking to the sailer before Thava bopped them on the head. He'd blink, licking up the slight blood on his fingers, before being tossed AGAIN but now overboard. He splashed into the water, blinking a bit before looking at Thava, and blinking. "Thava! Are you alright?" He gently swims over, looking to her tail and would blink, looking at it before she held his hand. Which he now got pretty flustered for. "H-Hey c'mon now, you'll be alright!" He said, his face a bit red, his knuckles still a bit red. "I forgot my war rake, darn. Ah well, At least you two are alright!" He said, smiling to Thava and Wiska.

He'd quickly swim over to Wiska, putting her on his back as he would swim towards the devil, then swimming a bit deeper, picking up both Thava and Wiska in his arms before launching upwards out of the water, and onto the Devil. "Wow! I was sure in a heck of a rush!" He laughed, putting the two ladies down gently as he would cross his arms, looking at the cannons, having a devious grin of curiousity. Maybe he could pick one up and fire it...?
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Well THAT didn't go as expected. The interlopers actually seemed to be doing well, until they abandoned ship. Oh well, Sin could handle it. She wasn't going to change her course just because they couldn't handle it.

After swimming to the other vessel she began to climb up the side, making her way up the back corner to avoid too much exposure. Moving quietly and cautiously. She snuck her way up to the deck while they were still distracted by Seydon and the rest escaping and wondering when the Bloody Devil would open fire on them.

Sin took advantage of that moment, she grabbed one of the Hakaam sailors from behind and wrapped her arm around their throat tightly, wasting no time in drawing one of her knives and placing it to one of the soft exposed parts of the sailor's throat to keep them restrained. She then looked at the captain at the helm.

"The captain, I presume?" She finally spoke, drawing attention to herself and her hostage. "You're very lucky, the first part of this exercise actually went better than expected. Because of that, I'm in a generous mood. As you can see, your ship, your crew, you're all at a severe disadvantage, however if you abandon ship now, I won't pursue you. Jump over the side and swim for shore, take a long boat and huddle in, frankly, I don't care. You've already lost, you can either escape this battle with your life, or you can lose everything." She stated with a smirk as she delivered her offer.

Just to dissuade any attempts to pull a fast one though, she nodded slightly, and the captain would see a red dot appear on the sailor Sin was holding. Sin then motioned her head more to the right, and the red dot followed her directions until it was focused on one of the thick bone beams lining the edge of the deck.

"I really suggest you take the offer. Not only were you caught with your pants down, but we have weapons like you've never even seen before. Your bone armor's pretty good, but I've got something that can cut through it like a knife through parchment." With that she nodded, and an intense green laser shot forth from the crow's nest of the Bloody Devil. The high powered energy beam doing as Sin said it would, burning its way through the beam with frightening precision.

If one were to follow the path of the beam, they would see the cloaked individual from earlier, Sara, as Sin called her. It looked like she was doing nothing more than pointing at them, yet it was undeniable she was the source of the beam.

"That was your one warning." Sin added nodding to the captain courteously. "Your choice." She concluded, keeping the knife to her hostages throat as she awaited the captain's decision. They would also notice the number of red dots increasing as Sara extended both arms toward their ship instead of just one pointing finger.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:07 am

*Wiska was determined to stay in the water, and refused Seydon's grip when he tried to grab her* (explanation above: She remained behind to clog up the doves cannons)

[Anumi and Sin]
*Anumi looked down at Sin and the sailor she took captive, her Snake skulled face expressionless, orange eyes narrowing, she nodded to the sailor and raised her fist stomping her foot, then flung her open claw forward as if to throw a knife, but no such implement came out. Immediately all of the Hakaam lept off of the boat, growing fins and webbing...and surged under water towards the bloody devil. The sailor Sin was holding closed her eyes, and dug her tail claw into captain Sins back. The sailor thought of her family, how sad they'd be when they found out she died, but in her last moments, she would ensure the captain responsible for her death went down with her. Her own captain Anumi lept from the banister, the great bone Falchion ready to pierce both the Sailor and the Opposing captain, Hakaam could sense leadership from beings of flesh, it was a primal, animalistic thing. They knew who Sin was, and acted accordingly. If Sin did not move, she too would suffer dearly, but the hakaam sailor held fast her hooked claws dug hard into the barkmail, even a few millimeters into her back and she had a mere second to react*

*Wiska was still in the waters at first she wanted to chase and counter the submersed approach of the Hakaam upon the devil, but then she realized the captain had jumped ship to the Sea-Dove and built up some speed to leap up onto the doves main deck, landing about thirty feet from Sins position just as the Sailors claw bit into the mighty Tigress's back. Seeing what would happen, she flung forth a clump of mud to try and bludgeon Anumi away, she was as of yet, unseen by the opposing captain.

[Back at the Bloody Devil]
*The crew of the devil would swiftly find themselves under close range assault by a troupe of fighters with superior physical capabilities both in water and on land, normally Thava could act as a spearhead in this endeavor, but still suffering her broken tail claw, she couldn't fight as well as normal, as the tail claw is featured in all or most of Hanaryuu fighting forms, thus her combat was now clunky, rigid, and easy to counter despite her physical might.* "Seydon was it? I'm in a little trouble here...my tail is busted up pretty bad, barkmail can't do anything against cannon fire...hrk! Damn I wan't to eat these delicious girls so bad...we've got to thin them out or we'll be outnumbered and overwhelmed, aw screw it, I'LL SWALLOW YOU ALL DOWN! COME TO MAMA!", *Thava roared like a jaguar, and dropped her sword on the deck flexing her claws and rushing the line of invading Hakaam like a wild beast, She grabbed the blade of the first one she saw her armored claws protecting her from the blade, and as promised, she set her maw agape and swallowed her prey from nose to tail in one monstrous gulp, the moment her maw was over her target and her hands were free she flung them forward stretching them to counter her prey's allies and if possible ready them to be eaten next.*

*Around them were hakaam toting those pneumatic bone spears, sabers, scimitars, and boarding axes, the odds were not in the crews favor.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:42 pm

(Valiant try, but Sin wouldn't let it get that far. The moment the other captain's hand moved but nothing was said, it would be over for the hostage. May have time to flail the tail a bit, but, direct strike unlikely. )

Sin growled, this truly was a disappointing outing. Things seemed, against all odds, to actually be going well in the beginning, but then those lilly-livered flounders abandoned ship halfway through the battle!

Sure, her crew could handle it on their own anyway, she wouldn't have done this if she was concerned they couldn't win, but those filthy leaches were proving to be as worthless as she'd thought.

She could already tell what the other captain was planning before it happened. Her grip around the Hakaam hostage tightened as she pushed the knife into her throat. Immediately after she tossed the helpless thing at the other captain. Using her as a human shield had always been part of her intention so she was prepared for this, and the subtle movement of her hostage's tail hadn't gone unnoticed. Not that it did much after the knife was plunged into her throat and that became more of an issue for her.

As the Hakaam attempted to board the devil, Sara jumped down from the crow's nest, her covering garments lifting up and blowing away as she did so, revealing the metallic being underneath. Hands glowing with energy she began to cut through the opposing forces weapons, taking away some of their edge.

Sin was right, the world hadn't seen anything like her for a long time. In fact, Sin wasn't even sure what she was when she found her, in those caves with that other mysterious tech and those... monsters... but that's a story for another time. The battle machine was more than capable of holding her own and keeping their ship safe, but that wasn't Sin's main concern right now.

It was her and the other captain now, of course Anumi wasn't the only one willing to go all-in on this battle.
"Fire!" She called out with a devilish grin as she drew her blade readying to charge Anumi while the Sea Dove would be torn to shreds by their close range cannon fire. Even with their armor, a row of cannons with clear shots and in close proximity was still guaranteed to do some notable damage...

However, the cannonfire never came.

In fact, all of the cluttered, thunderous sounds of battle seemed to stop instantly.

Sin's ears and brows perked curiously as she turned to look, back on the bloody devil it almost looked like everyone had been caught in a web of blackness. Or like a million-armed octopus had suddenly materialized and just grabbed everyone mid-movement holding them in place.

It took a moment to assess the strange sight, but she quickly figured out what happened, especially as the darkness extended like a bridge and Spectra stood at the end. She didn't actually set foot on the sea dove, but was still close enough she could easily speak to the two captains.

Sin growled at her fiercely, though the succubus just shrugged it off. "Now now, I know no one likes to have their things stolen, however I also know the Hakaam are shrewd business-minded individuals. The captain extended you a good offer earlier. Had you accepted you could have simply left with your crew, waited a few hours, then come back to reclaim your ship or whatever was left and continued to fight and reclaim your honor another day. Now you've already lost several of your crew and the 'weapon' the captain mentioned, Sarai, is getting warmed up. I urge you, captain, reconsider the offer. Please." She said politely to Anumi, allowing the captain to look at the scene behind them. With that display of the succubus' abilities, along with the revelation of SarAI and her unknown nature, Spectra hoped this would be more than enough to convince the captain she was outclassed and escape with their lives before things became even worse.
Sabi1
---

Postby pinkicomp » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm

(Wow I can't read, my apologies guys :") )

He blinks, looking back to Wiska, as he had a worried glance. "Stay safe alright?" He said over to her, then would look to Thava. "We should probably get you back to the ship, I'll have to help Sin before she gets herself killed-" he was interrupted by Thava jumping back onto the boat they had and would reach out to stop her. "Thava wait!" He said, looking down as he would groan, then sigh.

"I'll have to go get her but, with how things are it's not looking to well." He said, before long, the darkness would hit him. It seemed to sort of grab onto him and claw at him, keeping him captive as he blinks. He'd slightly move around a bit, blinking. "What is- ?" He'd sorta tug, looking towards the Sea dove. He wanted to call out to sin to tell him his current circumstances, but he figured at the moment he should relax and try to get out of this weird hold that the darkness took onto him, that, and Sin was already negotiating with someone on matters he couldn't join.

'Dam it, I couldn't even help much... Sin is gonna chew me out for this.' he said, sighing before tugging as hard as he could, seeing if he could pull himself out of the weird netting that held him. He kept glancing towards Sin, and the others, hoping they at least would be alright without his shielding muscle. They probably are, but it doesn't kill to worry. At least most of the time.

(I also apologize for it being short. Wow I'm doing terrible today, lmao)
pinkicomp
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:28 pm

(No problem. It's my fault anyway. Spectra's move literally left everyone stuck anyway, with the exception of the three on the Sea Dove. Was trying to create a situation where she could see the value of the group and come around. Despite the good start though, things got rougher than expected so, it'll take a more round-about route. But we'll get there, and this gives everyone a temporary pause to gather themselves before trying anything again.

Plus, it's the dramatic reveals for Spectra and SarAI. Spectra showing off what she's capable of as a succubus, other than just looking hot, and SarAI revealing the fact she's a machine, not a human. No doubt the swampers are gonna have questions about that.

Since I know you haven't come across her before, SarAI is a military AI bot/drone created long ago. Her head looks like a mirrored helmet, and her body is a black metallic mesh that is capable of being super strong, but also feeling soft like flesh. One of those impact type deals where when hit the material tenses to become more dense and all that. Hence why, despite being smaller and less intimidating than Sin from a distance, Sara is her secret weapon. )
Sabi1
---

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:40 am

(Revised)
Last edited by gorgonzoladealer on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 am

(How do I jump in?)
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:09 am

(there will be a good opportunity opening up shortly. But first, Captain Sin's gonna throw a fit, and need to be humbled. Then everyone should be in a much more open position to needing and wanting help. )
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 pm

*After the slain sailor was flung into Anumi, she pulled herself up and looked Spectra dead in the eye, the succubus would read her emotions as plain as day. And she was terrified...a fear not inspired by the pirates, or the succubus, or even that strange weapon they brought...it was fear of her own goddess, Ghistra, the blood goddess.*

"For a spiritual being you don't know much about the gods do you...Fine", *Anumi spat a wad of gelatinous blood on the deck in Spectras direction*, "She will take my life, hopefully, in exchange for this massive failure...perhaps my family won't bleed for losing such a massive shipment...but I curse you...all of you...May you suffer for the rest of your days, you disgusting fiends...May my descendents forever hate your kind", *Anumi's words were...haunting, the way she said them, deprived of hope, conveying total and complete despair, would make a shiver crawl up the spine of the toughest veteran.*

"Abandon ship! At least until these bastards take their prize...I'll make sure at least a few of us live to see tomorrow", *Anumi visibly swallowed her pride then backed off the deck, when the darkness dissolved, the Hakaam followed suit, and dove into the waters beneath, to defend the ship from any aquatic threats, and for their own safety.*

*Thava would have to be forced to let go of the Hakaam she had in her grip, but would outright refuse to regurgitate any she'd already eaten. If challenged on that note, she would draw blood. When possible, she'd turn to her tail claw and begin working on a brace for it by simply binding the shattered wood armor in rose vines. *

*Wiska just stood by, silent for the moment, she didn't know what came next, though she supposed this would be the time to claim some spoils. The first thing that came to her mind were those Spear Drivers the Hakaam were using, once the last flesh dragon walked the plank so to speak, she went to see if one of them fit her claws, appreciating the ambidextrous design.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Spectra did truly feel sorry for the Hakaam sailors. "I'm sorry, captain. Tell her, it was the succubus Spectra spouting her soft-hearted nonsense and exerting her influence again. Perhaps she will be more lenient." She suggested with obvious sincerity. It might cause a little trouble for her, but it wouldn't be surprising to hear that Spectra would try to encourage such a compromise and since Succubi are known to be able to influence people's emotions and desires it may actually serve to help the captain and her crew.

She let her shadows dissolve, except for the plank she was standing on, so that everyone could move about freely once again. A few moments of silence passed as the Hakaam evacuated before...

"Rrrrgghh!!!" Captain Sin growled angrily as they were left with an abandoned Sea Dove after the unsuccessful raid.
"... Captain..." Spectra began to say, consolingly, as Sin approached to step aboard the shadow plank the succubus had created to approach the other ship.
"Rargh!" She roared out as Sin thrust her sword into Spectra's midsection.
Spectra simply rolled her eyes and turned to face Sin who was still walking, angrily, back to the Bloody Devil.
"Captain, that wasn't very nice..."
"Grra! Fuck you!" Sin exclaimed, turning around to face Spectra who cassually removed the sword and handed it back to her, seemingly completely unaffected by what would clearly be a fatal wound to anyone else. "You don't get involved huh?!"
"I don't... normally... I was just trying to help you... You don't understand, I'm like you, a renegade, I don't claim allegiance to any one tribe or deity, so I walk a very fine line. Most of the deities respect me, or at the very least, don't view me as a threat, so they let me pass through their lands as I please. But if it were to seem like I was beginning to favor one, or trying to attack one, it would bring attention to us. Madame Ghistra, the goddess of the Hakaam, believe me, you don't want someone like her angry with you. I was helping you out..."
"Helping me? Helping ME?! I don't NEED your help! You're ALL useless!" She exclaimed, stepping down off the shadow plank back to the deck of the Bloody Devil, looking at Thavva, Seydon, Whiska, and Spectra as she proclaimed them useless.

"You ABANDONED the fight, in the middle of a battle!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Everything was going perfectly, and then you... RUN AWAY?! And you!!!" She turned her attention back to Spectra again. "You interfere with my command, restrain my crew! You're a good lay but you're not worth this trouble! I want you ALL gone! Every single one of you. We're going back to April... May... June... whatever the fuck that shithole town was we found you in... that YOU convinced me to go to, and we're getting rid of your useless asses. Ha! I-- I'd love nothing more than to make you all walk the plank right now, but half of you are FISH PEOPLE it would be fucking pointless!!! So, instead, I'm dumping the lot of you off and continuing on my way without you lamprei's clinging to my side!"

The captain then began to stomp furiously to the captain's quarters, however she saw some of the crew beginning to approach the Sea Dove from the corner of her eye. She turned swiftly and yelled out again. "No! Not a single one of you so much as sets foot on that ship, or takes A THING from it! It SICKENS me! I want nothing to do with it. Leave it to rot, for all I care. Just turn us back around and get us back to those filthy swamps at full speed. The sooner I'm rid of these pests, the better!" She exclaimed before slamming shut the doors to the captain's quarters, rattling the deck as she did so.

Spectra finished returning to the deck of the Bloody Devil as well. Though her movements were silent and graceful. She sighed softly after the captain's outburst, practically floating over to Seydon, Thavva, and Whiska. "Don't take it personally. She's a... passionate... woman. I'll talk to her." She said, just to assure them that they did have a friend onboard, before she took on a shadow form and slid effortlessly beneath the doors to the captain's quarters.

Shortly afterward they, and the crew, would hear a loud ruckus coming from inside as the captain 'greeted' her unwanted guest. Things being thrown, numerous loud thumps and bumps, until eventually things grew quiet again.

For now, the trio was safe, though the crew eyed them warily not wanting to be involved with them for fear of the captain's wrath.

SarAI though, wasn't as concerned about that, and remained close to the group though she didn't immediately say anything.

------------ In the captain's quarters with Spectra -------------

"This is all your fault! You're the one who told me to go to that port! You're the one who brought us to that pretend god! It's all you and now you don't even have the decency to die!!!" She yelled, tossing a boot at the succubus which she easily dodged as it slammed against the wall and dislodged some of the treasures hanging upon it.

"*Sigh* Captain, I like you. I do. You've got an undeniable style and charisma, and I'd love nothing more than to make you mine, that's why I want to help you. But first, you need to acknowledge your mistakes..."

"Acknowledge... MY mistakes?! My mistake was to bring you on board in the first place!!!"

"No, captain... THIS whole failed endeavor, was YOUR fault! YOU set them up to fail! Don't bother to deny it, I know it's true. I can feel your emotions. You wanted them to fail so you could be rid of them, and blame it on someone else, then make off with a quick score. But, something happened that you didn't expect... they actually did well. Things started to go even BETTER than you expected, so you had a change of heart. Suddenly you wanted them to succeed, to the point you were ready to join in yourself. But since YOU didn't bother to train or prepare them first and decided to set them into a difficult situation right away YOU had already set them up for failure and created the very disaster you're so angry about. Captain... Vivian... please, I only want to help you. So much so I nearly put myself in danger by intervening. Please, take some time, consider what I've said, and allow us to help you. We can try again. This time with proper preparation. I guarantee you, it will be..."
"Get out." Sin growled. Spectra could clearly sense the captain was in no mood to continue conversing with her.
Spectra took a deep breath and approached the doors to leave. "I'll give you some time. Just, don't forget, I only want to help." She said, before slipping out again the way she came in and crossing her arms with a loud sigh as she returned to the deck, nothing to do now but wait to see whether or not Sin would come around.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:10 pm

*Wiska was shocked when the captain stabbed Spectra...but she was horrified when the succubus just pulled the blade out like it was nothing, the look she gave spectra was nothing short of terrified.*

*Thava heard the whole fit from the captain, she seemed fine but, that was because she had a belly of four Hakaam stewing under her chest, it helped her cope with the pain of her broken tail claw...and fortunately prevented her from charging the captain right off into the water. She was absolutely furious Sin was blaming them for saving themselves against overwhelming odds, but not angry enough to distract her from the squirming delicacies in her gut.*
-=-=-=-=-
[The next morning]:
*Sometime in the middle of the night, the crew would realize the wind had stopped blowing, a very bad omen to sailors...it was a long, miserable night, so quiet, not even the sound of waves to comfort them. In the morning, the crew found a strange creature perched on the sails, a little green dragon with wings like a bird, covered in blue and white mystic symbols like flowing wind.*

"vivian...Vivian...VIVIAN", *it chanted, continuing mercilessly to wake the captain from her no doubt miserable slumber, its voice like that of a little girl, but an air of magic twisted behind the tones.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:45 pm

The appearance of the creature didn't go entirely unnoticed. The first one to respond, unsurprisingly, was Spectra, who whisked herself around the deck and up to the creature in her shadow form, already knowing trouble was inbound...

She made her way up to the creature to speak to her.
"Heh... Nonoke... what are you doing here?" She asked innocently in an attempt to play things off. She didn't need to wait for an actual response though, she already knew the answer. Despite the deity continuing to call for Sin, Spectra spoke to her anyway, to try and soften the situation, as was her style.
"Now, I KNOW the captain is a bit of a rough edge, but, I've been working with her. You see, I plan to make her one of my own, so I've been giving her advice, but, well, you know me, I prefer the gentle touch and, well, these pirates they're the type who require a firm hand... it's my own fault, really..." She stated, until the doors to the captain's quarter finally slammed open.

"Who DARES...?!" Called out Sin, a pistol in her hand, she began to raise it toward the interloper, before Spectra suddenly whisked down to her side and stopped her before she could release a shot. "You're interfering... AGAIN!!!" She exclaimed angrily.

"Please, captain, trust me. Remember when I said my involvement could bring certain attention..."

"So this is YOUR fault again!"

"Please, Captain, this isn't the time. Try to remain calm, and civil..."

"What are you doing on my ship, and how dare you call me by that name! Leave, now!" Sin exclaimed up to yet another unwanted guest as Spectra continued to try and calm her down, doing everything short of using her empathic influence on her, though the temptation was certainly growing.
Sabi1
---

Postby pinkicomp » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:12 pm

He less shocked and... Honestly a bit surprised. He couldn't do much as someone threw him off the boat, that, and he's was trying to get That to safety, that didn't work either. For some reason something wasn't adding up in his head and Sin's whole tantrum just had little effect in his head as he couldn't remotely comprehend a thing she just said. To not belittle it however, he did have a strange sense of guilt. Maybe he didn't really help, maybe he really didn't try hard enough. Wow, realizing himself that he's a bit sensitive kinda hits you in the head for a moment or two. At least to him specifically I suppose. It was a bit more shocking to him however, when he saw Spectra get full on stabbed. Now that, that made him want to boil over, a good question is why care for someone you hardly care for or have talked to? Dunno, Seydon just seems to defy such and care for a lot more then just one person.

He would hold his tongue, crossing his arms as he looks at Sin. That was childish and reckless to just stab her, even if Spectra was alright and dandy. If he can at least make sure everyone is alright, he can sleep at night. Even if the person is an ungrateful, selfish, and demanding person. He'd take a bullet if they can at least be happy.

However, he just grumbles, looking to the others as he sighed. "Get some sleep I suppose," he looked towards Wiska and Thava, admitting in his mind to staring a bit much at That's enlarged gut. He wanted to feel it, but with how he's so angry, and she probably would be to, it's hard to say it's appropriate. He can't help but feel bad at the tail, he failed to protect her for that long. Dam, he's gonna be worrying to much to even get any sleep.

-•-•-•-

[The Next Morning]

It was quiet. Too quiet. The sounds of the open ocean, nor a river's calm rush could give him the lullaby that he desired for his dank and deep slumber. It bothered him, he wasn't sure if it bothered Wiska or Thanks, but it bothered him. A lot. He would quickly wake up, getting on his armor and clothing, going to the upper deck at the sound of noise echoing outwards.

The noise would draw closer and grow increasingly louder with each step he took on the hard plank floors, until he could fully make out the words he was hearing.

"Vivian...?" He would say to himself, looking up to the deck where now the dragon, Spectra, and Sin reside. Well this looked to be a mess, more importantly, who in the Sam hell is Vivian? He wanted to ask, but with how Sin has a pistol in her hand and her anger is likely still wavering like a stink on her, he won't say anything as to not get literally shot. Though, likely at least the Dragon thing or Spectra will probably have already seen him.

(Hopefully this works, I couldn't tell if I should have Seydon go up and watch or just stay down with the others, so i tried this)
pinkicomp
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:18 pm

(That's perfect. It would make sense that everyone on the ship would hear as the intensity with which the name is being called out would be growing each time. Besides, it's obvious by the fact she's using Sin's real name that she wants to embarrass the captain, so an audience would be expected. :) )
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:56 pm

*Nonoke turned to Spectra, flashing a charming smile...one the succubus would know to be a ruse, as this particular goddess was currently a ball of disdainful wrath...she was also single minded*, "Hello Specks, it's rather sad to see you here...you might want to clear out, this is messy business. Still not sure if I wanna kill her or make her suffer."

*After Sin exploded from her cabin, the little green goddess Nonoke flicked her claws and something, presumably a form of air, knocked the succubus out cold as she tried to stop Sin from shooting. The boom of gunfire rang out, but nothing happened aside from a smoking barrel. The tiny goddess then smiled in a grizzly way showing however many bullets were shot, all caught in her mean little white teeth which she then spat out like watermelon seeds.* "Now now Vivian, you only get to punish your piers for saying your name, I'm afraid gods are too much trouble for you to manage 'little girl' ", *anyone else who had screwed with Sin like this was now dead or missing a limb...but this little shit had gaul, claiming to be yet another goddess...she would soon backup that claim.*

"Look I don't give two shits about manners, or your stupidity...but if you call yourself a pirate, thief or all around scallywag your my responsibility. Its not my fault you didn't read up on Pirate Law...in short, I'm here to kick your sorry ass because you broke a major tenant of Pirate law."

*With that a whole barrel of fish flew up from the brig and dunked all over the raging tigress before Nonoke lept right at her feet and bellowed so hard it broke the Bloody Devils windows*, "YOU DON'T ENDANGER YOUR CREW FOR NOTHING YOU BIG STUPID BRUTE", *the bellow was so powerful if the fish didn't knock Sin on her ass It would have*, "If you had taken some treasure, provisions, or anything I'd have accepted it, I could've let you off the hook but NOoooOOo you had to go and break the rules and I had to drag myself all the way down here to enforce them*, "I mean for peats sake you can count the laws I wrote on a Zephers paw, and we only have four claws, 1) You don't gamble money, 2) Keep your tools clean for service, 3) To desert the ship or your quarters in battle except by the Captains orders, was punished with death or marooning. And 4) You don't endanger the ship or crew without reason."

"You ya sad sorry sack of shit, broke the pinky...I'm takin your ship, I'll give you the chance to fill your hands in pockets with what you can, then this boat is gone."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Seeing Spectra go down was disarming. After all, a direct stab did nothing, Sin knew the succubus seemed damn near invulnerable, which made how passive she usually was rather annoying to her. She didn't dwell on that long though, she was knocked backwards and scowled as the goddess spoke of the rules and endangering her crew only to walk away with nothing. Didn't she understand? It was a failure, an embarrassment, one she'd rather not be reminded of.

More importantly, this creature was threatening the one thing the pirate captain truly cared for...

Sin scrambled to her feet, drawing her blades. "No! You can't have her! She's MINE!" She exclaimed, charging and slashing fiercely. "I fought for her, I built her up, no one else has claim to her! No one else has the right!!!"
Sabi1
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay