Pathfinder Chronicles IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Pathfinder Chronicles IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Menyra » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:03 pm

"Oh, sorry about going shopping without you," Brelia says to Nilia once she bumps into the naga, rubbing the back of her head. (This is when she's still in the bar, before talking to the kid). "I'll of course join you out shopping. Though I don't know much about the base prices of stuff."
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:15 pm

(Then this will be before Nilia slithered off to join Irice for a bit of pre-shopping wrestling!) Drawing a little smirk, the big, seemingly stoic and hard noodle, but actually just huge softie of a snek would shake her head and say, "Ah, don't worry about it! I wanted Irice to come with us for her knowledge about armour, forging, and the price of materials and work, while I thought you would be great at doing the haggling!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:56 pm

"Sounds reasonable," Adriaan says before turning to the others. Kay's actions seem a little strange to him and he frowns for a moment as he tries to figure out what she's doing. He can see Jon's not in a good way, and he has no... outstanding reason to distrust Kay. She's loud about being anti-establishment, but that doesn't make her evil. No alcohol for him in any case. He drops an arm over Kay's shoulder. "And I'm not averse to sharing a room with anyone. Maybe the three of us together?" He notices the wrestling going on in the corner, but he decides not to indulge in it. Not today at least. He makes money off of his body and it's taken enough of a beating as-is.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:28 am

Kay turns her head to look at Adriaan appraisingly; well, it *would* be better than just sharing a room with a drunk. "That'd be just fine. The alcohol hit Jon here really, really hard," she says, "And I'd be afraid if we let him sleep on his own, why, he might get into any trouble you could think of." She doesn't let go of Jon- nor does she shrug off Adriaan's other arm. She doesn't even realize that she's an object of suspicion, either, being so... focused on the bartender.
sansuki
---

Postby Bright » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:25 pm

Jon raised his head slightly from all the attention:
"I'll have you know..." he put up his right with his index finger lifted, "I'm fine...I've only had..."
There was a slight pause: "one flagon."

The look he recieved from those around the table didn't look like they believed him.
"Eh...just help me to a room whenever you're ready."
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:58 pm

"I'm ready now," Adriaan says as he gets up. "I should probably get myself settled in." As Adriaan walks around so that Jon's between him and Kay, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out two gold coins. "Here you are," he tells the barmaid. "One room for the night and things for a hot bath." His hand doesn't leave Kay's back, but that one eventually snakes under Jon's arms. It's soon used to hoist him up, so that cat and faun can evacuate the drunken man.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:56 am

Jon gets hit like a alchoholic wagon going down a hill. Though he feels drunk quickly, he suddenly feels incredibly tired, though satisfied. This would definately be a good way to placate people if you wanted an easy snack, so perhaps it was a good idea to be fairly guarding of their teammates...

The kid looks up to Brelia as she introduces herself to him, causing a start before she brings herself to his level, his eyes glancing over to her tail. "Y-yeah." He answers back, though Brelia being the sleuth she is and all-perception-based-god, knows there's something else behind his demeanour. "Could I uh, hang out with you..?" He asked softly with a smile.

Kay, meanwhile, has actually spent 5gp less than she thought. Maybe one of the stalls gave her too much change? Eitherway, today was a good day, apparently. The Orc watches Kay's eyes as the muscular giant of a bartender tries as delicately as possible to wash a mug without breaking it. "Sex not charge." She shrugs, not really caring what they do with the room.

Irice, upon passing the guards overhears one of them clear his throat. "Oh wait! That's one of the ones that got released today. There's no way she's involved." He assures the other, who seems to hum in return in his gruff voice. They helpfully point out the Tipsy Unicorn, when prompted and seem reasonably polite. "Yoo should talk ta one of them smithies, not shure if annyae buildin's are empty, though." The other responds about setting up a shop. Irice feels the effect of the booze, but doesn't feel tired like Jon does. It's potent stuff.

As for the wrestling, there's a polite cheer from the guys attending and one of them square off with her. "Brah, I'm all about equal oppertunities; so I won't disrespect you by holding back. A'ight?" He offers Irice as he sits on the stool, towering over her and places his elbow down expecting her hand to clasp his. (let's go with CMB, sure. Was thinking pure str roll. But this enables dex characters.)

Nilia's drink, while still the same as everyone else; perhaps needed to be bigger to have as much of an effect with so much body weight to inebriate. She's eventually tipsy, but still fully in control. It's a nice place to be, to be sure.

The barkeep happily accepts coin from Adriaan, though seems to provide no additional information.. Or a key.. Or anything until he's stood there waiting for at least a minute for her to budge. "Upstairs." She pointed. "Jus' dun go in uffer people room." Adriaan is skeptical he'll get that hot bath with how today is going.

(I am finally home! Yay! If i missed anything, just let me know)
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:14 am

Nilia, having had that warm, loosening sensation of just enough alcohol flowing through her veins wash over her, was quite comfortable to coil up as part of the ring that would be watching Irice and the larger man rumble. Maybe there even was going to be someone capable and worth wrestling against in the group? Who knew, but the lamia was starting to enjoy the atmosphere none the less.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Menyra » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Brelia takes a second to process the request she'd just been given. The kid wants to hang out; a seemingly harmless request, though there's clearly an ulterior motive of some sort. A cursory glance doesn't tell her -what- it is exactly, though perhaps her knowledge of facial expressions and body language can help her out in that department. Regardless of her findings, she would play along with the child... for now. "Sure, I have some time to kill," she says sweetly, and, noting that his gaze seems attracted to her tail, she playfully bumps his cheek with the tip of said soft, furry tail.

http://orokos.com/roll/658379 8+10 = 18 (( Sense Motive on the kid ))
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:32 am

The boy's eyes seem to be on guard; as if checking surroundings occasionally before Brelia's tail causes him to flinch. At her permission, he latches himself to her in a hug. Seems he's at unease.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Menyra » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:57 am

Seeing as the street directly in front of a tavern is probably not a place to be hugging a child, Brelia stands up, picking up the child in her arms in the process, and dips into the alleyway beside the tavern where she'd be less conspicuous. Because the alleyway next to a tavern is totally a much more reasonable place for an ex-gladiator and a child to go together. After ensuring that nobody followed the two of them, Brelia sighs. "Alright, kid. What's the matter?"
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Kay's little tufted tail wags as Jon loses his fight against alcohol. Whether or not it was tainted in some way- the faun wasn't quite sure, and wouldn't be surprised either way- if he stayed down here he'd be prey in a literal and figurative sense, so getting him up into a room was... downright charitable, really, when you thought about it. "Good human, knowing your limits," she says approvingly- and hoists up Jon's legs, pulling them up and helping Jon off the ground entirely. And, just because she can't ENTIRELY help herself, giving the drunkard a friendly groping squeeze while she does. "You've got the front-end," Kay half-sings, beaming with not-entirely-malicious eagerness.
sansuki
---

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:49 pm

Adriaan winces as Kay takes Jon's legs, then sings to him. "I kno-ooow," he sings back. He instantly gives Jon a bit of a boost, hoping any vomit would spill down his front. He also sets off for the stairs at a quick clip. Adriaan is careful to only move as fast as Kay, but he can't help tugging on Jon to encourage Kay to move faster.

Once he gets up the stairs, he takes a look at the rooms around him. He moves over to the closest door to the stairs and presses his ear to the door. If he hears nothing, he frees up one hand to knock on the door. "Hello," he calls, "is this room taken?" If no-one answers, he pushes on the door to see if it's locked and peek inside if it's unlocked. He'd try to pull Jon into the first available room, so as to quickly set him down.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:31 am

After handing her beer over to Lensea , she removes the heavy armor that she's wearing, thinking that it would only get in the way of pure physical contest of strength. While she doesn't measure very high, this obviously still weighed a hefty bit, and when she drops it, it makes a muffled clanking sound as the chains from her mail rub against each other. As she's getting situated, with her heavy equipment on the ground and under her armor showing her rocky skin...and a slight bit of pudge where her last prey had been, but no clothing. "It would be better for us both if you didn't hold back. My people excel in physical prowess, and to work the forge, I have to be even stronger than the typical Oread." There seems to be nothing seductive about her losing her armor or not wearing any clothing under it...if anything she seems pragmatic and rather nonplussed, as though being naked is the natural course of things. Since he's towering over her, it's easy to underestimate someone her size and gender...but her arms, though deceptively thin, have the weight of a mountain behind them as her hand clasps with his and she looks at him evenly with a smile on her lips. "Ready?" As soon as she's told to go, her muscles tense as a slight grounding sound can be heard, and her arm slowly but inexorably pushes at the man's, determined to get him down.

http://orokos.com/roll/659400 (( 19+6=25 ))
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:11 pm

The boy offers a throatal complaint when Brelia grabs him so quickly and drags him off to the alley, though when placed down and questioned, he seemed to hesitate before spitting it out. "Figured you would be safe to be around. Since you only just got out..." He answered without full omission of the situation - but it seems like he's looking for safety. That much is true.

The barkeep watched the amusing sight of Kay and Adriaan scamper off with Jon, though doesn't say anything or even look that amused. To Adriaan's question, he hears a sing-song response, though a gruff tone. Maybe not the sort of person you wanna head inside and see. "I'll be whatever you want me to be~" Sounds drunk anyway. They do find an empty room if they keep looking, though. There's a primitive lock on the inside, but no keys.

Irice meanwhile sizes up against one of the muscle gentlemen and despite a struggle back and forth - mostly her almost losing repeatedly, she finally wears his endurance down and takes a swift victory from the jaws of defeat. "Sweet play, brah." They congratulate her with highfives from the group.

Darkness slowly begins to descend outside. The day is drawing to a close.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Menyra » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:55 pm

When the kid states his reasoning for wanting to cling to her, Brelia blinks a couple of times, unsure of how to process that. "Huh? What... why would me just getting out of the arena make me safe to be around? Half of the others I got out with would have had you down their throats by now, you know," she says, chastising the boy for his naivete. After placing him back down, though, she sighs a little bit. "Look, kid. One the friends I mentioned before wants to go shopping later, so I can't stick around here all night, and the best I can offer in terms of safety is you tagging along. What's got you seeking my help, anyway?"
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:10 am

With all the other patrons of the tavern and watchers of the wrestling match giving her a wide berth, and not interacting with her in the slightest, Nilia was coiled up in one spot for the entirety of her team-mate's fight. Blushing up fiercely as the oread completely undressed, only to slowly grow accustomed her comrade's nude form, the noodle was just patiently waiting for Irice to win her long winded match, but occasionally tossing glances over to the setting sun peeking through the windows. If she hadn't been so keen on getting her shopping done today, she would have let loose a little more, had a few more drinks, and gotten further involved with all the merriment going on in the room. Damn her own responsible nature!

The moment the warpriest had gotten her armor back on, and finished her 'award ceremony', Nilia would reach over and tug at her sleeve, stating, "I think we need to head out now if we are still going to go shopping together. Though, I guess I should be able to find what I need myself, if you are busy."
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Jon just lets himself be carried around. He's way too drunk to do anything at the moment.
"Just lemme crash at a bed and I'm happy-" He mumbles in his drunken stupor.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Razgriz » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:23 am

The boy uneasily shifts. "Oh uh.. W-well. All my other friends.." He answered unpleasantly. "Tagging along.. Would be fine." he assured Brelia.

Meanwhile Jon is kidnapped to a bedroom!

(was kind of waiting for more from you guys. o_0 )
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:24 pm

(Oh! Sorry, I was figuring we were going to pick up again the next day, and weren't necessarily going to play out all the scenes overnight.)

Kay snorts. "You're drunk enough that you're going to sleep wherever we put you," she tells the man she's carrying. "So why should we waste the bed on you? Here, Adriaan, I think this is the room we wanted-" she uses her rear to thump open the door, which is luckily not quite locked, and waddles backward carrying Jon's legs. She looks up at Adriaan, and grins. "Whaddya say? Only one bed," she teases. "*I'm* going to be on it, but I don't have any strong opinions about who's in it with me."
sansuki
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay