Bound by Fate (Pathfinder)(Full)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Bound by Fate (Pathfinder)(Closed)

Postby CassyInko » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:05 am

((Hiatus nearly over! Contacting players to get their take on things, and will post more stuff from there! HOPEFULLY this will be going full-steam again towards the middle of december!!)
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:14 am

((Hooray!))
sansuki
---

Postby DissociatedChaos » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:16 pm

(( I'll look forward to hopping back in on this. ^.^ ))
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:25 am

((Per request, Johan's leveled-up-to-4th-level sheet and changelog:

HP Roll was a 7, took favored class ability +1 to CMD against grapple and trip
Stat increase: Charisma (15 -> 16, increases a few skills)
Add feat: Intimidating Prowess (Tactician L4)
Add feat: Dazzling Display, Rapier (L4) [What's that, you say? A +14 intimidate check on everyone within 30 feet? That sounds relevant!]
Skill ups to Diplomacy (+10), Intimidate (+14), Knowledge Nobles (+8), Linguistics (+5, Elven language), Sense Motive (+7), and Survival (+5)

PDF link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hh5f4dukj0r3 ... 4.pdf?dl=0 ))
sansuki
---

Postby CassyInko » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:18 am

The night wanes on, and with the trials of the day complete, everyone has ample opportunity to rest, relax, and enjoy themselves. Inevitably, sleep comes, and with sleep - dreams. Dreams have always been ephemeral glimpses of desires, or simply replays of the day or one's own desires. Yet...the dreams that come feel so viseral and full of sensations. They feel real.

Those who have a bond with Disa...

Fighting was just fun. It had been going on so long, noone really even remembered what sparked it, but it was simply enjoyable. Yet, there was a still a part of her that didn't truly like it. It was a lifestyle. Following the battles, fighting with the hope that she survived, and enjoying the spoils afterwards. Eating people was fun, and it felt great! She couldn't even remember the last time she had normal food, but now? She wasn't even sure she'd like it. Oh, but gems! Gems were tasty! So crunchy! Maybe, just maybe, before she met her inevitable demise on the battlefield, she'd do something heroic! Something to be remembered! Something that would be told in story and song, something to elevate her above the normal rank and file!

You find yourself gazing through Disa's eyes, feeling the weight of her enormous weapon as she slammed it down on some pitiable primal, crushing her flat with a single one-handed swing. It seemed like the battle was going well. She'd sustained a couple of injuries, but ultimately, it didn't matter - she'd be healed up within minutes, good as new, if not better. You feel the struggling in your other hand as the fishlike fellow who'd speared both of your thighs with ice shards squirmed in your grasp, and with the battle lines pushing forwards...you had a moment to enjoy yourself. Leaving your weapon firmly planted on the unmoving body of the former primal, you lift the fish-man up before your eyes, a thin grin creasing your lips. Well, you'd been alive for a couple of hundred years, and never tried sushi before! Good time to start!

The sudden realization of what you were about to do dawned in his eyes, and he planted his feet against your midsection, trying to push his way out of your grip. It was a useless effort, and with almost casual ease, you stuff his head between your jaws, lavishing your tongue over his smooth, faintly scaled face to get a good taste of the flavor. Ooohh...he was GOOD. You waste little time in cramming his head into your throat, eagerly gulping him down inch by inch. The sensation of his surprisingly cool skin sliding down your throat felt wonderful, and even more pleasant was the nice weight he made in your stomach as he slid effortlessly inside. Well! That was a good starter...but the battle was still ongoing! Yeah - you could actually get full in this one! Maybe even capture someone to save for later! Hefting your weapon up off the smushed body before you, you swung it effortlessly up onto your shoulder, gave your stomach a satisfied pat, and waded back into the frontlines, weapon swinging. The battle was already won.

Terror. It was an unfamiliar sensation. Even when your back was against a wall, there was always determination. You didn't really fear death, though you didn't welcome it, but terror was a foreign notion. Until now. It had been some time before your contingent had been forced to give ground. Months and months. Now you knew why. The primal losses were heavy, but it was all a trap. They fell back. Fell back. Fell back...and your entire group simply followed, killing and eating. Then SHE appeared. The Devourer. The white-haired wolf. It was the Primal's ultimate weapon, one of the few who'd lived hundreds if not thousands of years, ate those opposed to her, and grew stronger and stronger as a result. Maybe it was also the belief of her followers that added to her power, but whatever the case...she was here.

Ten times your own considerable height, and yet it was like she'd appeared out of nothing. Your group was too far out. Your own champion was off fighting on a different front line, against your OTHER foe, and really...what chance did you have? You could do little but watch in stunned terror as she casually scooped up your own lieutenant, a immensely powerful Oni like yourself, and stuffed her into her mouth. A single swallow, and the vague bulge that was now your former-leader traveled effortlessly down her throat, not even making a single bulge in her stomach. Then she scooped up another. Another. The casual ease with which she dispatched your squadmates was utterly terrifying, and as you watch on helplessly, watching one by one devoured, watching her stomach grow from a tiny bump to a big, lumpy sphere, you realized there was nothing you could do. Her enormous hand swept by you to snag K'Tela, an angelic Lamia you'd know for thirty some-odd years, and like an over-long noodle, she simply stuffed her into her mouth and slurped up her entire thirty-foot length like it was nothing. Then her gaze focused on you. Your blood ran cold, and you turned to run. You could FEEL her enormous hand behind you, only to be saved at the last moment when she directs her hand to Korche, grabbing him up. You don't even look behind you - you already knew what was going to happen. You ran. You ran as hard as your legs would carry you.

Later that night, you made it back to camp. A few others of your group came back, but only a dozen at best. A hundred lost, not only to the enormous wolfgirl, but to the rest of the primal ambush force. It was shameful...but you'd survived. You'd just have to fight harder next time. Not allow yourself to be tricked so easily.

Those who have a bond with Viera...

You really didn't like fighting. Yet, you were good at it. Stealth. Quick sneak attacks. Taking out high-value, individual targets. Sometimes, you used your weapons. Sometimes - and your preferred method - you used your stomach. There was something so absolutely blissful about that feeling. The sensation of domination you felt as someone squirmed so viciously in your tummy, utterly at your whim. Of course, the energy you got afterwards was always nice, but it was there in the moment that the true pleasure was. The pleasure that made you moan and squirm, that urged you to seek out somewhere a bit more private so you could 'take care' of your body's urges.

Would you give all of that up for a little peace? Time where you did not have to fight? Unlikely....and yet, there were moments when you wished you could enjoy both. Was there really anything wrong with enjoying a nice, full stomach, AND not having to worry about this endless war? It seemed nice, but likely not something you'd ever get to experience. Numbers fluctuated, but regardless...neither of the three sides ever dipped so low they could be taken out of the war completely. Children were expected, they grew up quickly, and they were preened at a young age to fight. Tactics. How to act. What to expect in the military life. The other two 'sides' called you barbarians, practically animals, even if you had people just like them amongst your ranks. What they didn't know was how much your general focused on simply making sure the troops were happy. Units were less 'soldiers in arms' and more like family members, fighting for survival, fighting to end a war that had gone on far, far too long.

You were happy to see to that. Exactly like you were doing now. Yet, as you looked down into the terrified eyes of the Heaven's guard soldier, your weapon poised to end his life...you just couldn't. He was scared. Everyone was when they knew it was the end. Yet, he could not have been more than twenty years old. His life had hardly begun, and yet here he was, fighting....

You hesitated. Perhaps the first time in a long time. Then, you growled at him, nudged him in the ribs with your foot, and told him to run. He looked confused, glanced at his weapon - which you'd skillfully disarmed him of - then looked back at you. He never said 'thank you', but you could read it in his eyes. It made you feel good. Yet, it was inevitable he'd return to fight eventually. Might very well kill one of your own. Every 'good' act had a cost. You had to harden your heart. Had to stop doing these things. Even as he retreated, the sun was briefly blotted out by SOMETHING, and you had the foresight to dodge just in time, the trident piercing the earth where you'd been seconds before. White feathered wings flared outwards, blowing dust into your face, and you lifted a hand to shield your eyes from the dust, only to defensively backpedal again when that trident thrust at you. Yes. This was the girl you were looking for. The angel you'd been tasked with dealing with once the battle started. NOW was the time to fight.

The exchange was short and vicious. Her armor was thick, thick enough that it easily deflected your weapons. Every time you blocked her attack, you could feel the force of the blow in your arms, rattling your bones. Unfortunately for her...you had no intention of holding back. Just had to time it right. There! A thrust directly at your chest, trying to impale you...and you simply vanished, becoming the literal interpretation of a shadow. You briefly melded with her own shadow, then hopped out of it directly behind her, hooked her arm around her neck, and squeezed. She struggled, but it didn't matter. Her weapon was too large to poke at you, and as strong as she was, she didn't have the leverage to dislodge your arm. You felt her consciousness fading, and in a matter of moments, she collapsed in your arms, breathing, but completely out of it. Perfect.

You dragged your prize off. Her weapon and armor would be good for one of the recruits. She wouldn't be needing it anymore. Safely hidden, you quickly remove her armor, piling it neatly beside you. Her clothing comes next. Your pulse was racing. You could feel her mouth getting wet, and you licked your lips to keep from drooling like some idiot. She looked delicious, and those wings tickled something in your feline nature. You could hardly wait, and the moment you tore her underclothes off, you greedily grabbed the back of her head, climbed atop her thighs, and stuffed her face-first into your mouth. A little shiver coursed through your body as the flavor of smooth, soft angelic skin flooded across your tongue, and you eagerly swallow. Normally, you'd take your time. Savor it. But she was pretty strong, and all the strength in the world wouldn't matter once she was tucked away nice and tight in your stomach. You gulped eagerly, taking only a scant second to slither your tongue across her breasts before gulping again. Her wings proved to be difficult, but once they were squished up nicely against her back, they fit well enough, and though the flavor of feathers was hardly anything to write home about, the tickling sensation, the satisfaction, ushered a moan out of your throat, muffled by the passage of your food.

It takes you nearly a full minute before her feet slide out of sight, and you give her toes a last little lick before tilting your head back and swallowing. She was starting to wake up...and what a place to wake up in. Ugh, you were so full...and it felt AMAZING. Your heart was pounding. Every predatory instinct in your body was soothed, and you were...admittedly aroused. A little, muffled cry of surprise came from your stomach, and smiled with smug satisfaction - looked like sleeping beauty had woken up! Good. This was the fun part. Reclining comfortably, you rubbed your stomach, listening to the growing panic of the poor angelic woman within. Mmmm...time to enjoy yourself....

Alura, Cyria, and Johan

The dreams were strange, but by now, you're sure you've awoken. Yet...this was not the Inn. Gazing around you, you see your party members. Johan. Alura. Cyria. This was all familiar - that ghostly blue glow that surrounded you when you were drawn into the well, when you watched a multi-hour battle play out in the span of but a few moments. This felt familiar...but this was not the battlefield. It takes a few seconds for the world around you to materialize, as if a hazy fog was lifting from around you. Your bleary eyes focus, and you find yourself in an enormous stone chamber, dominated with a pedestal that looked like an ancient sundial. Around it, three individuals stood, glaring balefully at each other. One, a resplendent white-winged female, her features delicate and elvish. She was beautiful beyond words, and her simple, white attire - whilst body-covering - clung to her form so tightly she might as well have been wearing nothing. Coal-black hair was short-cropped just below her jawline, save for a single braid that descended down the middle of her back to nearly her butt. The next was a thick-bodied male Ohi, his nearly iridescent blue skin lined with faintly shimmering tattoos. Though he stood a solid two feet above the other two, he was clearly at a meeting of 'equals'. He wore little but a leather strap across his broad, muscled chest, and a knee-length spartan wrap, lined with metallic alloys that could have been anyone's guess. His horns were enormous, Jutting forwards from his forehead before curving backwards over the crown of his head, all the way down to his shoulder blades. The last was a wolfgirl, shorter than either of her peers, and yet she had a primal beauty to her that seemed to rival, and yet be entirely opposite, of the angel's. Brown hair cascaded down her back to curl at the tip, and her large, brown-furred ears were constantly moving and twitching. Her tail easily reached the ground, and was curled upwards to be kept off the floor - and frazzled with anger. She wore absolutely nothing, her body the epitome of fitness, a trim stomach, well-defined legs, a nice butt, and breasts that were just above a handful. Two canine teeth were just barely visible beneath her upper lip, giving her what one could only call a 'cute' face. Her golden eyes were slitted and intense, and narrowed in anger.

Fur bristling, the wolfess snarled "We've been at this for four centuries. Are you truly content to keep this going?! Admit your defeat, both of you, and I promise you I will only demand small repayments for the trials you've put me through. In fact....sacrifice yourselves to me, and I swear on my life that I won't even take out my wrath on those who fought with you. You can end this NOW."

"Ahahahahah!" The angelic woman tittered a lilting laugh, her wings briefly flaring outwards "As if we would ever bow to the barbarian hordes. You're primitive. You deserve the punishment coming to you. Every life taken in your name is paramount to murder - and I, as the Keeper of Law, shall relish the day I can make you pay. I hear wolf is hardly appetizing, but I think I can stomach you just fine."

The back-and-forth exchange earns a grunt from the enormous blue-skinned Oni, and he bared short, sharp teeth "You can keep bickering all you want. The simple truth is we have you both on the defensive. You might as well both surrender now. I won't even kill you. I wouldn't mind a couple of concubines like yourselves. You're not proper Oni women, but you--"

Interrupting, the wolfgirl growled again, a sound you not so much hear, as feel in your bones and your heart. It was terrifying. It was fear itself, and as brave as you might think you are, you feel your heart picking up it's pace in your chest, feel a thin tendril of fear creep into the back of your mind "I'll rip your dick off, you overgrown blue shitheap! And I'll fucking eat you, you winged bitch! Both of you are prey. Don't forget that. You're food. Eventually, you're mine. You might think us simple, but I assure you - the Primals have not lost. In fact, I'd estimate you both having surprising losses within the next week. In fact, even as we speak, I'm digesting a half-dozen of Heaven's Guard. Don't forget. I'm a champion...unlike you two." The sudden escalation sours the angel's expression, and she looks like she's ready to drive an unseen weapon into the smug wolfgirl's throat. Barking a quick laugh, the wolfess continued "Oh, I know you wanna spear me. Try it here. Just fucking try it. You'd be dead before you could move. The pact remains, and it's magic that will outlast us all."

"Hrmph." The Oni grunted, crossing his arms over his chest "I do not see the point in meeting like this any longer. It's clear that neither of you are going to give in. Ten more years, it will be the same. Until I grind you under my heel, you simply won't see that you've already lost. The Watchers have forseen it. My story does not end." The Angel frowned thinly, her beautiful brown eyes narrowing "The Watchers told me differently. They've already seen the end of the war, and yet they refuse to divulge who wins. They--"

"Shhh!" The sudden hush from the wolfgirl drawn a look of pure anger from the Angel, who opens her mouth to speak - only for the wolfgirl to sniff. Once. Twice. Then suddenly her ears perked upwards, and her intense eyes turned right to you. To the group "...Mortals!"

Three pairs of eyes alight upon you, and you feel crushed under the weight of their gaze. It was like being in the gaze of the gods themselves. Perhaps these were gods? You suddenly feel small. Minuscule.

"Mortals?" The oni coughs out a laugh, scratching his chin thoughtfully "Worthless, and yet they make quite avid servants. Short-lived, but useful. They've made many great things. Yet, such things are doomed to ruin. The grandest castles, the most beautiful statues..."

"BECAUSE OF YOU TWO!" The wolfess shoots back, the fur on her tail bristling "They live in the moment. It's how things should be! It's the way of nature!" The angel smiled thinly, eyeing the wolfgirl for a second, before returning her gaze to the group "The way of the mortal world is laws. Laws of the land. Laws of the world. All mortals are judged in time, and they will be under my judgement soon enough. Not like your kind. Enslaving..." She shoots a dark look at the the Oni, then shifts her attention to the wolf "Or eating them. They will be judged...and all are guilty of something. Those few who're completely innocent? They can be spared."

"Laws. Rules. Pheh. We only eat them because of this war. We need a food source. I'm sure they understand that it's for their own benefit. Is not living as nature intended, hunting, enjoying life, better than being confined to laws?! They should be protected, allowed to do what they like! Let the strong rule. Let the laws be only those of nature! There's no fun in hunting mortals...even if they are EXCEEDINGLY delicious." The wolfess runs her tongue across her lips, affixing the group in her gaze. Suddenly...she moves forwards. It's as it the world itself shifts. She seemed so small, and yet with every step, her size increases exponentially. Ten feet. Twenty. Fifty. A hundred. Soon, she settles down on her knees and leans down, butt in the air and breasts pressing into the cool stone floor. You can feel her breath hot on your face, see the excitement in her eyes at the prospect of enjoying a little snack...and yet, she does not act on those instincts clearly painted on her pretty face "I smell...Mmm...there's magic on these. Something old. A little human, a fairy, and a spider. How cute. You understand. The primals must win. Ruled be nothing but the law of nature. If we have to use you as food till then...there's no hard feelings. Your kind will persist. It will survive. It will grow strong. Eventually, we'll win, and you'll all be free."

"Now, prepare, little ones. Your world is the next battleground. Is but a matter of time. Your kind will side with right. With the Primals. It's freedom in the surest form. Now...you'd better wake up, before you forget how to..."

Threads of Fate

Positive -

A mercenary group did not lose a member. Though opposed, the group spared them. Surely the fates will smile on this moment...and surely a favor repaid will come in handy later...

Yumina survived. Though cold-hearted on the exterior, and gruff by nature, the benefits could be far reaching...

Naji had her first 'real' meal. The bonds of fate grow ever stronger...

A glittering gem in Cyria's pack shimmers with an inner light, unseen by the party's eyes...

None of the party members were seriously harmed. The bonds of fate grow ever stronger...

An elven ninja was not spared (and subsequently eaten by Yumina). Her mission cannot be carried out. The benefits are far-reaching....

A bandit group was stopped from preying on travelers. Only one survived....

Negative -

A strong fighter met her end in the fighting pit the night the party made it back to town, via underhanded means. The bonds of fate have weakened...

A secret stash was never found. A more thorough search of the house would have revealed a little, hidden treasure, hidden long before the well ever appeared...

((As I mentioned in my PMs, this is just a 'story post', and it will not be until after christmas before we get things back under way! 'Threads of Fate' will control things in the background, and lead to different things happening - the positives are there to make you feel good about your choices, and the negatives are just things that were missed, or things that were altered in a bad way! Overall, the group did amazing covering everything I had planned for this starting area, and there's PLENTY more coming!

Thanks, Johan, for getting the character sheet done quickly! Cyria and Alura, be sure to get your own done and posted before the new year, so we can hop right back into it! ^_^

Again, thanks a ton for the patience, and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! :D This will be kicking off soon enough! Also, Chaos, the reason you're not included in the 'dream sequence' is you were just introduced! You've not yet gotten a 'bond' yet, but that will be coming shortly! ))

Current Bonds - Group gets +1

Johan - +6
Cyria - +1
Alura - +6

Threads of Fate

This plane of existence hangs in the balance and the future is uncertain. Yet, the choices of a few has steered things towards a brighter tomorrow.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:59 pm

((The official 'next morning' post should come shortly after Christmas! ^_^ Have a great holiday everyone! <3 ))
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jermayan » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:06 am

(( Alright, this should be all of the changes, but I'll be checking tomorrow anyway when I'm not so tired. If someone sees something that I may have missed, just let me know.

Changes:
6 additional HP (5 on the roll + Con bonus)
4th level Stat boost into Charisma, bringing it to 16
8 skill ranks (Craft: Weaving, Knowledge: Arcana, Linguistics, Perception, Spellcraft, Stealth +2, Use Magic Device)
Level 4 feat - Dextrous Maw
Spells: Gained 2 second level spells (Web, Admonishing Ray)

Sheet link here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6931d9e86eo8n0g/Cyria.pdf?dl=0 ))
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:46 am

((Thanks again, everyone, for the patience! ^_^ I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! I've been EXCEEDINGLY busy, but could not sleep tonight, so wanted to go ahead and get 1/2 the next post out! Again, wait until I post the NEXT part before you post, but hopefully this gets you all back into the mood! :D I'll be busy tomorrow, but hopefully more free the coming days, so expect something soon!))

Around 3:00 the following morning, many, many miles away...

Exhausted was a good way to put it. Honestly, Tayna had never been quite so exhausted in her life. Never, EVER could she have suspected they'd be attacked in open daylight, right in the middle of a massive, bustling town, but the deep gash that ran down the side of her neck and across her shoulder begged to differ. It was HER job to do the surprising, not be surprised. Still, it had not come with too great a cost. She got a little cut up, a couple of the others got some nasty slashes - poor Ornan was going to require stitches for sure, as their magical healing capabilities were already overtaxed - but noone got capture, noone got carted off, and noone got dead. On the contrary, they'd taken a few prisoners of their own. Well. Sort of - she MIGHT have eaten the brightly-colored lizard fellow that had been trying to skulk away. He'd been digesting for six or seven hours, and he was STILL twitching around in there. It felt...pretty darn good, to be honest.

Resting a hand upon her stomach, Tayna gazed down at the human girl on the ground in front of her, giving her neck a light squeeze between her thighs, which earned a soft, choking cough "So, explain to me once more why you thought that little group of yours figured it was a good idea to ambush us in a busy street?" She squeezed her thighs together once more for good measure, inadvertently (but amusingly), mashing the girl's cheek and the side of her nose up against her softly gurgling stomach. Humans were an amusing bunch. Adapted to all ways of life, easily the most populated species on the planet, and yet sometimes they just made some stupid, stupid choices.

"Ngh.." With a little fidget, the dark-haired girl (whom Tanya had learned was named Jeenie, like the...well, magical-critter in a lamp type) twisted her head to the side enough to breathe again, though it left her cheek tightly squished up against what she was almost sure was Arata's head, hidden away beneath that tightly-stretched tummy. The 'draconian' had always boasted that he was quite resistant to acid, even going so far as to dip his hand in the vat of their alchemist, and yet that resistance sure didn't seem to do much when pitted up against the foxgirl's stomach - somewhere she was fervently hoping to avoid "W-we were paid. It was a job. You're a damn mercenary yourself, you know what we do. We get paid, and we do what we're paid to do."

"Oh, I know." Tayna replied, pausing briefly when another little squirm from inside her stomach made her shiver with delight. Mmm...the lizard fellow might not have tasted like a five-star meal, but so much squirming...ugh, it was worth it. Honestly, if she was not so damn tired, and her neck so sore, she'd have been aroused. She still was, just didn't have the energy to DO anything about it. Briefly, the thought of having the prisoner 'tend' to her in exchange for the promise of freedom crossed her mind, but ultimately it would have been an empty promise. Something she didn't make, ever "But who PAID you? Who in the hell has it out for us in the middle of this mess?"

Jeenie suddenly wished she knew the answer to that question. It was one thing to be stripped of her weapons and armor - but the fox had made a point of removing her clothing, too. Maybe it was just to scare her, or maybe....

She found herself staring sideways at the vague shape Arata made in the foxgirl's stomach, another little twitch briefly imprinting the vague shape of a hand somewhere just below where she suspected his head was. She heard...SOMETHING. A muffled whimper, or maybe a curse, but one thing was for sure - resistant to acid was not IMMUNE to it, and he was likely only going to make it out of the foxgirl in one way - and not back through her mouth. Swallowing nervously, she tried to find her voice, opened her mouth to speak, and was swiftly rewarded with another squeeze of the foxgirl's thighs around her neck, making her voice choke off into a faint gasp.

"You don't know, do you?" Tayna murmured, more to herself than her captive. Heaving a little sigh, she leaned back in the camp chair, idly eyeing the two other prisoners they'd taken. Honestly, they'd most likely let them go. Maybe. They'd seen the innerworkings of the camp, but they might be persuaded to 'forget what they saw'. Of course, someone might get the midnight munchies and come looking for a snack that wasn't hardtack, too. She was surprised Ylinne had not come slithering around already. The naga had been trying to strictly limit her diet to camp faire, and had done it admirably for several weeks...but she'd been practically DROOLING when she saw them parading the trio into the prison tent. Not to mention, giving her stomach an exceedingly jealous look. Giggling to herself at the memory of that ravenous naga, Tayna squeezed the girl's throat between her thighs again, perhaps a little harder than she'd intended. It's not until the girl let out a choked gurgle that she released her hold once more, giving her an almost apologetic look "Sorry. Was thinking of something else. Where were we? Oh, right...you don't know, so you're not really of any use, are you?"

Eyes growing wide, Jeenie tried to pull herself back, but her knees had no traction, and the foxgirl's calves were locked firmly on her shoulderblades "I...look, I wasn't told. It doesn't mean I'm useless, though! I can cook, clean up...we're not a big company, so there's really no information I can give you. Maybe I can set you up with a meeting with our leader? There's bound to be--"

"How many?"

Jeenie blinked. How many? "How many what?"

Curling her legs slightly, Tayna once more squished the girl's face up against her stomach. Normally, she'd hate this sort of thing. She was not cruel...mostly. But this girl had given her a hell of a cut, and it was still smarting "How many are in your group?"

"S-six. Plus our leader, Terathe"

"One, two..." Tayna counted off the two prisoners tied and gagged nearby, ignoring the glances they were throwing her way. "Three..." She gave her stomach a smug little pat, then squeezed her legs around Jeenie's throat again for good measure "Four. Lika got one of you, and he skewered another. That makes six. So, looks like your leader is without a company. Nah...no interest in meeting him. He's out of the game, and likely will be until this entire ordeal is over. For that matter, so are all of you. Though, that begs the question of what to DO with you. Those two..." She inclined her head towards the bound prisoners "..will have to speak with our leader, so their fate is not for me to decide. You, though...I have a personal interest in you. You gave me this nasty, nasty cut. You know, it might leave a scar." She frowned at that. A scar. On her beautiful skin. After all the care she took of herself?! No - she'd see if Ylinne could slip her one of those little potions, just to make sure it didn't leave a scar "So, it's up to me to decide what to do with you."

Jeenie swallowed, her throat suddenly feeling dry "I'm sorry, it was just--"

Again, Tayna interrupted, rolling her eyes "I know, a job. A dangerous job. One you were happy to take one. Had that cut been a little bit deeper, I might not be breathing. You know...I REALLY enjoy life. So much to see, so much to do...and you almost robbed me of that. An' this was supposed to be a safe zone, but oh no...had you won, all three of us would have been dead. Lucky for us, we've got a bit more experience under our belts than you did. So, the question is...what do I do with you. Oh! I know!" Her heart gave a little titter of excitement in her chest, and Tayna unwound her legs from behind her captive "You get to help me with Julora! That'll be your penance!"

The relief Jeenie felt might as well have been a physical manifestation soothing her tense muscles. Helping 'deal' with someone was something she could do, if that bought her freedom. Yet, as she continued to listen to the suddenly elated foxgirl, her blood ran cold.

"You see, I'm not much of a glutton. I mean, I love eating people, don't get me wrong. Been getting to enjoy myself alot here recently. Why, just a couple of weeks ago I had a cute little mouseboy. Y'see, Julora is a big girl. Got a solid two feet on me, and likely a hundred or more pounds. She keeps telling me that I can't handle what she can handle. So, you get to help me prove her wrong! I think a lizard and a human is MORE than enough to earn a lil' more respect! You'll get to be the FIRST TIME I've eaten two people at once! Isn't that EXCITING?!"

"WAIT, WAIT! THERE'S GOT TO BE SOMETHING ELSE! I'M SORRY, ALRIGHT?!" But it was too late. The foxgirl had already leaned forwards in her chair and taken ahold of her shoulders, her grip surprisingly firm. It was almost hypnotic watching those soft lips part right before her eyes, the glinting white of teeth barely illuminated by the single, covered torch that burned in the tent's center. Jeenie had always thought foxes were incredibly cute. Those big, fuzzy tails, those cute ears. It had almost been a shame when she learned she'd have to cut off one's head. Even now, some strange part in the back of her mind told her that this fox's mouth was so cute. So tiny, such a little tongue, such pink inner-cheeks. Even her teeth were cute, slightly longer-than-a-human's canine teeth, and otherwise mostly blunt, similar to her own, if not just a tiny bit sharper. Yet, that part that was thinking 'cute' was quickly overrun by the rising realization that this was not a trick, some ploy to make her spill more information. This cute little foxgirl, matching her own height, was going to eat her "Y-you don't need to! You already ate Arata! You can't be--mmphh!"

Whatever else she'd been saying was abruptly cut short as those soft little lips descended over her head, utterly engulfing her in a slick, wet darkness.

Tayna's tail gave a happy wag of it's own accord as the flavor of her second course flooded across her tongue. The very faint taste of sweat was a lovely spice to the otherwise utterly delectable taste of human, certainly better than that green-speckled lizard she'd eaten hours ago. A part of her was a little nervous - she'd never tried to eat two people before. Could her stomach even handle it? It had taken her nearly a whole year of practice to even manage one person, and this was a FAR cry above that. Yet, the muffled cry from in her mouth, mingled with that utterly delicious flavor, threw the doubts from her mind. This was going to feel AMAZING.

Leaning forwards so most of her weight was resting on the softening-but-still-moving lizard fellow in her stomach, Tayna tucked her hands beneath the girl's arms and lifted her upwards, swallowing in the same fluid, practiced motion. The feeling of soft skin squeezing into her throat with practiced ease sent a shiver down her spine, and she couldn't help but moan around her food, her long, furry tail swirling around the back of the chair. Ugh, how much she wished she was not so sore. She would have masturbated to this like no tomorrow. If she could even move afterwards. Oh well - she'd still do it, just once she got a little rest. Squirming on her seat, Tayna closed her eyes and washed her tongue along the smooth, soft skin of the girl's throat, flicking it out just enough to lightly brush along her collar. Mmm..even after their scuffle, she tasted divine, and rather than just cramming her down like she'd initially intended, she instead found herself slowing down, savoring the taste. Another soft moan - this one abruptly silenced by her throat being too full - punctuated another 'bite' that eased her lips downwards along the girl's shoulders, her teeth just ever-so-lightly nipping the soft skin of her collar and the top of her shoulderblades. Nnnghhh....gods, she really needed to stop playing hard to get. To have a lover licking her most private areas while she was doing this would have been mindblowing.

The girl's squirming felt AMAZING, and again, Tayna paused long enough to truly enjoy the sensations of movement in her throat before she swallowed again, easing her hands downwards to clench them around the girl's waist to aid in lifting her upwards. Eyes closed, Tayna shivered in predatory pleasure once more as the girl's soft breasts squished over her bottom lip, her tongue immediately assaulting the soft orbs and working them completely past her jaws. She really preferred to eat guys - those few times they got all 'excited' by the stimulation just tickled her more perverse side in just the right way...but girls had their own perks. Like that delectable softness. For a few seconds, she merely allowed her tongue to explore the soft flesh, filling her mouth with the wondrous flavor of human...and then, tensing her throat, she swallowed again, lifting upwards on the girl's waistline in the process.

Glup..!

The noisy swallow had the desired effect, squeezing her shoulders and breasts completely into her throat, and Tayna once more adjusted her grip, this time scooping her hands beneath the girl's butt to heft her further upwards. Huh. She had a nice butt. Not that it mattered, but Tayna gave it a little squeeze all the same. Again, she swallowed deeply, her jaws irising down around the girl's waist, effectively pinning her arms against her side. It was just the opportunity needed to quickly yank the cord on the bindings around her wrists, freeing them...but it hardly mattered. Her arms were trapped, and her hands could do little more than flop uselessly at her side. Her fuzzy ears briefly perked upwards at the muffled cry that came from somewhere deep inside of her, and she half-grinned around her food, though wasting no time in swallowing again, hefting her upwards at the same time.

Ulp...Mmgglp...!

Inch by inch, her lips descended over the girl's waist, and Tayna felt that strange, 'stretchy' sensation inside of her that always drove her wild. The stomach was not exactly sensitive, but still, she'd always loved that feeling of someone's head or feet or whatever squeezing into her stomach that first time. Now, she just hoped her stomach could handle it. Jaws widening around the girl's hips, Tanya smugly wormed her tongue past her teeth and over the girl's lower stomach, lightly curving it upwards to delicately lick at the girl's sex. She jerked, but then when right back to fighting. Aww. No fun. Oh well! Another hard swallow, and her lips irised down past the girl's butt, leaving nothing but two legs dangling from the front of her mouth. With a little roll of her shoulders, Tayna grabbed Jeenie's thighs and slowly settled backwards, picking her feet up off the ground and resting her legs on her stomach. Sinking down against the backrest of her chair, Tayna swallowed in slow, hard gulps, watching with ever-growing delight as the girl's thighs vanished, then the backside of her knees, leaving only two calves and feet dangling from between her lips.

Ugh. She was so full. Her stomach felt solid as a rock, and she still had to get all of her IN there! Releasing her hold on the girl's legs, Tayna squeezed her stomach, massaging, squishing, rolling her around and pushing her down harder on the ever-more-compacted lizard guy. Squeeze. Swallow an inch. Push. Swallow another inch. Wrap her arms around her stomach and squish inwards. Swallow another inch. Just as her lips reached the girl's feet, her throat - and stomach - stopped cooperating. She swallowed. Nothing. She squeeze her tummy. Nothing. Ugh...she was stuffed.

"Glutton."

The voice made her jump and gag a little, and Tayna felt the girl come UP her throat just a tiny bit. Eyes wide, she glanced towards the tent entrance, the glow of the torch illuminating the soft, white fur of the big tigress, Julora. Great. Exactly what she needed - an audience. Well. Besides the prisoners. Determined not to give Julora something to tease her about, Tayna tensed her throat, grabbed both of Jeenie's feet, and CRAMMED. "Glp...ggglk...glp...glp...Ulp...Ahhhhhh...." The feeling of the girl's feet easing past her teeth, sliding along her tongue, and squishing into the embrace of her throat was elating...and exceedingly arousing. She felt stuffed. Even now, she could feel the lump of the girl's legs descending lower and lower, to be deposited with the rest of her in her swollen stomach "Yum...nggh...gods, that feels good..."

Utterly relaxing in her chair, Tayna let her arms dangle down at her sides, gazing downwards at her stomach. It was not as big as she thought it would be, but was stretched so tightly around her food she could make out the vague details within. The bump of Jeenie's head. The very faint bulges of her chest. The shape of her hips, right below her own breasts, which rested heavily on her overfull stomach. Her legs, no doubt, were just hidden out of sight somewhere...well, inside there somewhere. Towards the back. Whatever. She suddenly wished she could see the bottom of her stomach, to see if the lizard was squished in so tightly, but mentally waved it off with hardly a second thought. She didn't care. She was stuffed, and felt amazing, and was all manner of smug. Running her tongue smoothly around her lips, Tayna flashed a toothy grin to her tigress companion, her ears perking up atop her head "Totally a glutton. Told you I could manage two. In...your...face!"

The bemused tigress clapped her hands a single time, the rolled sheet of paper in her hands - and the porcelain trinket within - muffling the sound "Color me impressed. You're really going to hate me now, though. Got a little mission for you, from Rylee himself. He wants you to head out and let Johan know what's going on. We already have a messenger there, but today's attack makes things a big more urgent. We need them back ASAP. Something big is brewing, and it's all hands on deck."

Tayna's ears wilted. Ugh...she just wanted to lay down and gloat, rub her stomach, see if she could reach her privates to 'enjoy' herself, and just...digest her food. Not go running about the countryside "...Let me guess. He's giving me a token."

"He's giving you a token." Julora affirmed, a thin smile creasing her muzzle as she stepped forwards and pushed the written message, and teleportation trinket, into Tayna's hand "You know how it works. Snap off the head, works on way. Crush the rest, you return to point of origin. Wish we had enough to just get everyone back, but those things are incredibly expensive, so Rylee could only splurge for one. Get there, deliver the details to them, and get back. You look like you'll need a nap after all that." She flashed a sharp-toothed grin "...And yeah, I'm impressed short-stuff. That musta been the one that sliced up your neck, huh?"

"Yeah. Worth it." Tayna gave her stomach a slap, the sound less like skin hitting skin, and more a dull, soft *thunk* "Ugh. I don't think I could eat a grape now. Why can't you go? I'm going to need like three days to digest all this off, and if I don't work out, I'm going to get all pudgy!"

"Orders. I'm going to work with our feelers. We need some allies, and I'm going to see who's the most likely canidates. The earlier Johan's group gets back, the sooner they can start turning rocks. Otherwise, this whole thing is going to go bad."

Heaving a heavy sigh, Tayna opened her mouth to speak, only to be silenced by a loud, heavily muffled cry from inside of her stomach, and a sudden flurry of movement from the clearly distraught human girl "Mrrrphh! Mrp gghp mrph grm mmerrf!!!" Tayna shivered. Hard. Good gods, that felt good, even if she felt like she was going to pop "Aww, don't worry cutie. You have a date with my cute lil' butt. Give it a few days! Oh, and tell your lizard friend, in the next life? Try not to be so dry. I had to drink a gallon of water to wash him down." The taunt earned a muffled, whimpered retort (and something even less audible from the lizard squished into the bottom of her stomach, along with a sudden jerk that made her moan), and Tayna casually returned her attention to Julora "Alright. Alright. I'm going. I'm just going to...sit here for a bit, let my food settle in. They've both got a lot of digesting ahead of them, and I need a few seconds to catch my breath. Oh, and Julora? Can you help me out of my pants? They're unclasped, but doubt I can get them off. I got...um...something I need to take care of before I head out..."
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Bound by Fate (Pathfinder)(Full)

Postby CassyInko » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:35 am

((As I mentioned in the opening post, I scoured the other old Pathfinder games looking for great ideas I could place into my own. One word stood out - Nutrion! It's pretty much exactly what I imagine the 'vore points' will go towards purchasing, and I've put the first draft of the vore point stuff in this post, so take a look at it! Also, give me your input, let me know if the prices seem too wild or not wild enough! I'd eventually like to include stuff like actual feats and all, but I'm not entirely sure how to balance it. As mentioned previously, I'm insanely new to the whole Pathfinder thing, and sort of figuring stuff out as I go, for better or worse. So...Input appreciated!))

The next morning, just before dawn...

Extricating herself from the tangle of limbs that she, Cyria, and Johan had ended up in the prior night was no small task...especially when her stomach was still so full, and she did not wish to wake anyone. Yet, she felt...good. No, 'good' didn't quite describe it. She felt GREAT. Better than she had in a long, long time. There was something so utterly thrilling about actually eating someone. Not just practicing it, but DOING it. Not to mention, there was a sort of...well, SOMETHING she could feel. Something in her that sort of...just made her feel a bit stronger. Maybe it was just getting a good meal? Who knew. Regardless, as she admired herself in the mirror, Naji couldn't help but like what she saw. She was still skinny, maybe even 'sickly' by human standards, but she had noticably gotten a little more thickness to her arms and legs, maybe even just a tiny smidge on her chest, though it was hard to really tell one way or the other. Of course, her stomach was still enormous, and far beyond hiding. She could have swore she still felt a little movement from the half-orc in there, but it was likely just her imagination - all the 'defining bulges' that had been there the night before were gone, leaving her stomach just a near-perfect sphere jutting from her torso. It was HEAVY too, and carrying it around would be a pain...but one she effortlessly decided would be entirely and completely worth it.

Alas, she still had her duties to do, and getting them done before the light started to hurt her eyes was paramount. The rest of the companions had all found their way into the suite in one form or another - Anya had managed to crawl up on Cyria's bulbous backside sometime during the night, Anastasia somehow ended up atop her with both of her legs spread across Johan's face, and even Crysanthemum had managed to somehow climb into the tangled mass of limbs. Sasara...hrm. What HAD happened to her? Judging by the lack of movement coming from Cyria's overfull abdomen, she was likely digested or something of the sort. A pity, but given her goddess and her love of such things, it was bound to happen eventually. She'd put it in her report, but most likely, noone would be surprised.

The ensuing struggle to get her clothes on left her winded, and she had to partially alter her top to even fit somewhat correctly, but long before the sun had even risen, Naji was ready to go. Now, there just came the question of who to take with her. One of the rules was to avoid traveling alone, even in town, just in case something should happen, as was the case in the life of a mercenary. Yet, waking up Johan or Cyria did not sit well with her, nor Anastasia, Anya, or Crysanthemum. Hrm...who else.

The cat.

Of course.

She might not entirely trust her, but after her life was spared and she was given a room, it would be nigh insanity to turn her back on them now. Tracking her down was simple enough, merely checking the doors that were unlocked. The cat was sound asleep, well into digesting the duo she'd eaten the day before, and looked...well, a little haggard, likely after a long night of drinking. In the bed opposite was...what was her name...? Lea? Right. Well, she didn't know that one's capabilities yet, and having some muscle along would be required just in case things got salty.

"Yumina. Yumina!" Naji gave the prostrate feline a poke, followed by a rough shake, earning a garbled "Blrgh? M'sleepin', gots me snoozings..." Frowning slightly, she resorted to the cat's tail, giving it a hard yank that instantly had Yumina sitting up in bed, hackles raised "YOOOOW! What'n'the bloody hells, darkie?! I'm sleepin' here! Ergh...I drank too much." Naji noted with a small roll of her eyes that Yumina's gaze instantly settled on the still-tied wild elf she'd thrown down on the floor at her side. Of course she'd be thinking about eating her too, the greedy cat. That, though, would have to wait "Well, time to stop sleeping. You're coming into town with me while I sell our goods...and you'll get a little coinage for your trouble."

"Yeah yeah..." Yumina responded plainly, blearily rubbing at her eyes "Gimmie ten or so to get my armor on an' take care of the call of nature, an' I'll come with you."

Less than an hour later, just as the sun was starting to peek over the horizon...

The scent of stale ale filled her nose as Naji came back to the tavern. Easy run. Got some coinage selling off the items they didn't need, and Yumina had caused no problems. Her legs were a little bit tired from carrying around so much weight, but again...it was completely worth it. Eyeing the staff as they wiped down the tables to prepare for a new day, Naji pulled out a chair from a table that had already been wiped down, and heavily flopped over into it, motioning for Yumina to seat herself across from her "Look, you pulled your weight. Figuratively." Casting a brief glance to the feline's large stomach as she flopped down, Naji pulled her coinpurse out and casually counted out a few coins "Normally, we get paid by the job. You're not one of us, though..and you helped. Only right to give you a bit to get yourself going again. I'd almost say you're welcome to join us, but that's not really my call. Would have to talk to our leader for that, or have Johan put a word in for you. Course, you're welcome to travel with us until then." Coins counted, Naji stacked them one atop the other and pushed them across the table - Six gold, enough for just under a week of room and food if one did not aim too high.

"Nah." Scooping up the little offering of coins in one hand and putting them away without even counting them, Yumina idly unsheathed her sword and started to polish the blade, frowning at a little nick in the edge it had received the day prior "You guys are good an' all, but feels weird stickin' around when I got so soundly trounced. Who knows, maybe we'll meet up again in the future. I still need t'have some words with that cute lil' fairy of yours." Feeling around for her weapon kit, Yumina heaved a sight - of course, she'd been, technically, a prisoner, so she'd not taken it from the farmhouse. The nick would have to stay there for now "An' thanks for the coinage. Just let everyone know, no hard feelings, yeah? Fighting against you lot was exciting, and this.." She gave her fuzzy stomach a little slap, grinning toothily "...Made it all worthwhile. Been a long time since I got to enjoy this sort of thing. We'd been out of the loop for weeks. Course, can bet the others will report back about your interference, but...givin' you didn't kill them all off when you had to, can bet it'll be a pretty nice report. Who knows, maybe they'll return the favor sometime."

"Oh!" Yumina continued, easing her enormous blade back into it's scabbard "...I don't guess you...uh...want that elf, do ya? We caught them poking around, and she was after somethin'...and I mean, a little grub for the road..."

"No shame." Naji murmured quietly, shaking her head and once more eyeing the cat's stomach, deceptively smaller than it had been the night before "Yeah. Sure. Take her. We don't need her, and I'm not wasting coin on a prisoner that has nothing to offer us. I think everyone is full enough, and we paid for breakfast anyway, so she'd only slow us down. Could sell her..." Naji's eyes seemed to light up at the thought, though her expression instantly turned back sour "...But, unlike others of my kind, I'm not big on the whole slavery thing. All yours."

Even later...

Glp...gggllpp...

"Mmphhhh!!!"

Good gods, this elf had a chest on her. For a second, Yumina was thoroughly convinced she going to choke on the damn elf's breasts, but with a couple of more determined swallows, and a hard push atop the elf's head, she managed to get them down. A scant second before her jaws closed over the elf's head, she jerked away the gag that had been in place, though the elf's sudden string of words - most likely curses - was immediately muffled by the decisive clack of Yumina's jaws. A final swallow, and the elf was gone, the sound of sloshing and muffled words ringing through the fur of her tummy. Yeah...that elf was not going to have a good time in there, dunked in the half-digested remains of the two former bandits from the day before...and gods, was she full. Good enough for a couple more days, at least, which was going to massively save on the coinage she had. If it drew looks, who cared - she'd done worse in public, and sporting around a full stomach just made her feel powerful. If a bit heavy.

With a little groan, Yumina got back to her feet, re-situated her armor, checked her blade over one last time, and quietly stalked out of the room, easing the door shut behind her.

Upon returning to the tavern proper, she was surprised to find Naji conversing with a short, rusty-haired foxgirl with a decidedly enormous stomach which was obviously causing her some problems. Perhaps even moreso because, every time whoever was in there jerked, her cheeks flushed and she stumbled in her words. Their conversation stopped upon her approach, and Naji gave her an appraising look "Out, then? As I mentioned, was a pleasure, however brief."

"Yeah." Yumina responded simply, eyeing the fox for a moment before turning her full attention to Naji "Give my regards an' all. I'm not great with the whole 'Goodbye' thing, so...see ya!" Without another word, Yumina strolled out the front door into the cool, salty air of the harborside morning.

Vore Point Gained
(I like the idea of gaining vore points for both eating someone, and escaping if you are eaten! Both 'Predator' and 'Prey' vore points are the same, though they are gained for different reasons! Also, even if an NPC ally eats someone, the party will still gain points from it, so if you desire to feed your companions, don't worry! You'll not miss out on points from it. Being eaten by allies, and escaping from it, will only award points if it is considered 'dangerous', and the same goes for 'willing' vore. There has to be some danger involved, or you're not learning anything! The predator points can be gained from eating ANYONE, but do take care - if you get a reputation for eating townsfolk, you might have some unwanted attention on your hands!)

Cyria - Ate lizard, 2 points. Ate Sasara, 2 points. 3 points gained from Yumina. 1 point gained from Naji. Total : 8
Johan - Escaped Half-orc, 2 points. 2 points gained from Cyria, 3 points gained from Yumina, 1 point gained from Naji. Total - 8
Alura - Escaped Yumina, 2 points. 3 points gained from Yumina. 2 points gained from Cyria. 1 point gained from Naji. Total - 8
Lea - Escaped from Tami whilst following Flaw - 2 points. 1 point gained from Yumina. Total - 3 points

Quartermaster - Naji
Total gold earned - 44, with 10% bonus from 'Higher party reputation' from haggling.
Current party funds, Minus items/coins carried from individual members - 101 gold
2 potions of Cure Light Wounds
1 (Unidentified) poison

All 'loot' gained from previous fights that was in the party inventory and unclaimed was sold!

Bonds of Fate
(Bond will be gained by a few different things. You'll get some for things that happen in the story, you MIGHT get some when you rest for a day (It won't happen during enormous time skips of a few days or a week or so, and it might not happen every night. It's a 50/50 chance, and it's tied to the strange 'dreams' you'll be getting. As your learn more about what's happening to you, and get able to speak more freely with whoever you're bonded with, you'll have opportunities to build your bond there, as well! These are meant to be 'dire circumstance' moments where you need that extra boost to survive a particularly nasty fight! Be careful, though - not all effects are good ones (and it's based on what you roll, and how much 'bond' you use with that roll, with the base being 5), and you never know when you might find an NPC that has a bond for some reason or another. I'm rebalancing the lists now, but I'll post them once more in a document or PDF format before the next battle begins, whenever that might be!)

Johan - +1 bond, Total of 6
Cyria - +1 bond, Total of 1
Alura - +1 bond, Total of 6
Lea - Unbound currently

The Suite - Cyria and Johan

You both awaken as the early morning sun is just starting to filter in through the windows. The fun of the previous night left you a little sore, but overall, immensely satisfied. It was rare you got to enjoy yourselves in such a nice room, and after two battles in the same day, it was a highly welcome reprieve. Anya, Crysanthemum, and Anastasia are all three still asleep in the little 'pile' you made, and Johan will have to do some wiggling to get out from underneath Anastasia's legs if he wishes to avoid waking her. Cyria has a harder time of it, as both Anya and Anastasia seem to have crawled atop her abdomen and fallen asleep there, the warmth of their bodies comforting in the cool early-morning hours.

It seems like both Sasara and the lizard woman had given up sometime in the night, leaving Cyria pleasantly full, though likely by noon or a bit after, her stomach will be empty once again, likely allowing her another full day before she actually starts getting hungry again, even if the travel proves to be stressful. Plus, it just feels GOOD, like some sort of new power is inside of her, strengthening her...

Regardless, the pair can already smell the soothing scent of breakfast rolls being baked in the tavern kitchen, and a slightly more spicy smell, most likely sausage or something else of the sort.

(Cyria and Johan both get a +1 morale bonus from a 'fun night' to their next fight. This can affect melee attack rolls, or spell attack rolls. It will last a single encounter, regardless of how far away that encounter is. Be sure to make note of it! You've also healed any damage sustained normally, in accordance to the Pathfinder rules for a 'restful night')

The 2nd suite - Alura

You awaken in Tina's arms, the human girl snuggled up tightly against your side. It was an absolutely wild night, and hardly has your eyes fluttered open when the cute maid gives you a little peck on the cheek, her lips warm and soft in the cool morning air. She actually managed it - it was an immensely tight fit, and for a long time, despite her best attempts, it looked like she might very well not be able to cough you back up. Thankfully, with your own aid, and a bit of squirming, she managed to get you back up and you bathed together. The remainder of the night was spent in pleasure, the shy girl slowly but surely growing more bold, and returning the same pleasures you'd bestowed upon her. She was, perhaps, still a little shy, but she seemed to have absolutely no qualms about snuggling up with you in bed, her naked body so soft and warm against your own.

"Good morning, sleepyhead.." She whispered, her eyes glittering with delight "I hope you slept well. I know I did. I have to get ready for my shift...but I really don't want to. I'd love to stay here, snuggled up with you, for another hour or two..." Again, she nuzzled Alura's cheek, gently planting another soft kiss against her chin "But I'll get in trouble if I do. That was...wonderful. Amazing. I...really liked it. All of it."

Room 104 - Lea

After successfully escaping from the distraught catgirl's tummy, despite your best attempts to calm her, she disappeared into the halls. On one hand, she was scared of how much trouble she might get into, despite your assurances that you'd not tell on her. On the other, she seemed less than pleased that she was not as 'great' of a predator as she'd thought. Shortly thereafter, an immensely drunk Yumina staggered in, unceremoniously dropped an elf on the floor, and every bit as unceremoniously collapsed into bed. The remainder of the night was spent in sweet comfort, save for the occasional 'Mrrf' from the sleeping catgirl in the bed directly opposite, or the odd, muffled curse from the elf on the floor as she fruitlessly tried to escape the bindings on her wrist, or spit out the gag that had been tied into her mouth.

Early the next morning, the smells of breakfast promise a little food to get your morning started, and no doubt the others will be waiting to hear what news you brought.

((Thanks again for everyone's patience, and I'm glad to get this back under way! ^_^ Feel free to post at your leisure! I'm going to try to get back to 2 posts a week, though there will be two weeks in January that I'll be away from home, which will make it a bit tougher to post on time. I'll bring my laptop with me, though, and hopefully get stuff written up while I'm away! :D Check out the vore point stuff in the spoiler below!))

Spoiler: show
Vore Points

Vore points are broken up into two different categories as noted below --

Predator Points
Escape Points

Both function similarly, in that they can be utilized to gain abilties, stat increases, and so forth by spending them. Points are gained as noted below --

Predator points - Predator points are given when a character successfully eats another living creature (normal animals will not count for the most part, but magical ones will), and digests them. Upon complete digestion, the character who performed the predatory act will gain 2 vore points. All others in a situation will gain 1 vore point, even if they did not eat the person in question.
For example, during a fight involving the party, one party member eats 1 enemy. That enemy is digested. All people who participated in that fight will recieve 1 vore point, while the party member who actually ate them will recieve 2.
If the fight is a strictly one-on-one affair, only the person doing the eating will get vore points.
Vore points are also gained for 'social situations', including eating a commoner or any other number of things. If someone gets eaten, vore points will be awarded regardless of the 'strength' of that character.
Some characters are worth more than the initial 2 if eaten, with a highest potential possible of 3. These will be only the toughest of characters, or those who have significant story or plot significance. Others involved in the fight will recieve 2 vore points when these 'special' characters are eaten.
In situations where 'companions' eat someone, the full reward goes to the entire group. This is to promote those who wish to form bonds with companions, or simply enjoy the 'feeding' scenario. Also, as companions will eat others in combat if they are of the ability and mind to, it prevents vore points from being taken away from the group in any form or fashion.

Escape Points - These points represent those who get eaten during combat or social situations, and manage to free themselves, or a party member frees them. These are slightly harder to get, as conditions must be met as follows --

Digestion damage taken must total 1/3 of total HP (Pending, this might changed very soon)
Companions during 'social situations' will not count towards escape points, unless there is risk involved. (At my discretion, here.)
'Willing prey' escape points will be limited per each level. This means you CAN get some from being willing prey, but it will cap out at whatever number your current level is.
There must be some risk. Getting eaten by a peasant with no ability to keep anyone down will not allow Escape Points.

In situations where someone is aided out of a stomach or similar by a party member, the party member who helped will gain 1 escape point, while the character who got eaten will gain 2.

Escape points and Predator Points are one in the same, as both go to the 'total' to purchase special abilties and skills. However, the MUST be kept track of independantly!

Spending Vore Points - Vore Points can be spent on a number of different abilities, which will be detailed below--

Example -
Increased strength 1 (+1 str score) - 25 points
Increased Strength 2 (+2 str score, Increased 1 required) - 50 points
Increased strength 3 (+3 with req requirement) - 75 points
Increased strength 4 (+4 with req requirements) - 100 points

So, if you spend 50 points, you'll get a +2 to strength. 25 points for the +1 at the first rank, and another 25 points for the +1 at the second rank, for a total of +2.

The costs are the same for all stats, and just serve a way to further strength and diversify your character for things that are going to be happening anyway! With magic items a little less common (especially stat-boosting ones), this is just a good way to reward those who engage in the stuffs the game has to offer! I mean...it's a game on a fetish site! Can bet there's gonna be noms and nommings happening, so this stuff will just add up as time progresses!

Of course, you're not required to eat or be eaten by everyone you see! Do what your character would do, as there are OTHER ways to get these points! Special food to buy, etc. I'll also be rewarding them for awesome roleplay from this point forwards, or from heroic acts that are successful!

I'm going to be working on other things to buy. Natural armor, minor speed increases, that sort of stuff! Things that would work with stuff that is meant to be increases to your body, rather than magical effects! I'm still working on that, though, so until I get some basic feedback from you all and let me know your opinions, and offer up advice, this will be for stats only now!
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:23 pm

The night with Tina had been amazing, beyond amazing even. When at first Alura had offered to treat the pretty little human girl to her first live meal, never in her wildest dreams could she have ever imagined just how passionate the night would turn out to be. What started as an interesting idea, a bit of harmless fun, and a unique experience for the waitress, evolved into something more. By the time the night was over, Alura saw the human in a completely different light. She'd opened up to her, blossomed from the shy and bashful barmaid she'd met waiting tables, into a beautiful, loving flower.

The feeling of being inside the girl, was unlike anything Alura had experienced. Everything had just been so tight, never before had she been hugged so firmly, held so completely. The little ripples in the stomach lining, the tummie's almost cute attempts at grinding against her had felt delightful as well. Despite the girl having no experience, no way of curbing, or holding back her bodie's natural instinct to digest food put inside her stomach, Alura couldn't have felt safer inside her.

What's more than that, Tina had absolutely been in heaven. Never before had she been so full, had she felt a living being wriggling within her. Alura's heart beat playing opposite against Tina's own. The fae had even imbued some of her magical skill upon the dripping wall's of Tina's tummy. Oh it was so cute, how the spongey lining drooled all around her. It acted almost as excited to have Alura as it's owner. The stomach seeming as it's own entity was by far the cutest tummy Alura had ever been in. So cute even that, unlike in most predator's where consigning oneself to the will of their digestive system was a death sentence, the thought of simply drifting off to sleep inside Tina didn't even seem like a bad idea.

Alura had been surprised by just how much Tina had wanted her, from the moment she'd stripped, shown off her beautiful fae body, one she herself was particularly proud of. The girl had been completely love struck. Her stomach had acted very much the same Alura realizes. Not wanting to let go of the best meal of it's life, Tina's weak little muscles had held on with all their might, determined to keep the fae inside, desperately clinging to every inch of her body, massaging her entire being with pinpoint ministrations, coating and slathering her in the human's stomach acids. Why when Alura finally decided to pitch in and aid Tina in her own escape, the little tummy had seemed to all but beg her to stay, as it squeezed firmly upon both breasts in turn, firmly, yet tenderly squeezing each nipple within fleshy folds. Even going so far as to squeeze firmly between her legs, delivering a crippling massage to Alura's nether's, one which had very much left the fairy melting in a completely different way than the tummy had intended. While Tina's tummy had not gotten to gurgle up the fairy it intended, it did get to drink deeply of Alura's nectar. Why she'd orgasmed a half dozen times while trapped in Tina's tummy.

A truly shameful display for one such as her. If any of her clansmates were alive to see this they'd surely disown her, as human's were seen as far inferior beings within the fae world. Yet here Alura was, the second to last surviving daughter of the Verdant Dawn legacy, writhing in bliss within the belly of a human, and not even a powerful human, a barmaid, a slave girl, one who'd never even eaten a living being in all of her existence.

Of course she'd inevitably made her way out, though exhausted as she was, the night was not over there. The pair had shared a bath together, taking turns cleaning each other, before retiring together to the bed. Alura figured the night was over, but Tina had other plans. Suddenly she was the aggressor, lavishing Alura's body with lips, hands and tongue. Why the thought of the girl's cute little face peering up at her from between Alura's legs sends pleasurable shivers down her spine. It had been so long since Alura had, had a lover, finding Tina had turned out better for her than expected. It's too bad she couldn't stay she found herself thinking. She'd love to explore this further, love to be loved, and not always be on the move, on the run, or simply worrying about her sister and if she'd be able to protect her all the time. Drifting to sleep with Tina in her arms, Alura had never felt happier in a long time.

It was still dark when consciousness returns to the fairy. Alura waking to the feeling of warmth, the feeling of a firm loving hug. Though it is dark, she know's Tina's there, she can feel the girl's presence, feel that very same passion she'd felt just earlier that night. But something was different, though at first she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Is your little fairy friend still with you? Gotta thank her for all the business, never before have we had so many orders off the special, live menu. Business has really picked up thanks to her!" The voice Alura hears is distant, unfamiliar, and hard to make out. What, were they going on about, fairy, friend? were they talking about her? Surely no, she'd not done anything to help boost sales...had she? Alura knew she was pretty, knew she had a certain presence about her, but surely her simply being in the bar a night hadn't accomplished anything like that had it?

"She's...still here yeah..." There's a sudden heat spike in the air around Alura "a lot softer than the night before though." A second voice proclaims, this one much louder, closer, resounding from seemingly all around her. 'Tina?' Alura wonders, immediately recognizing the voice. There was no doubt it was her, but where was she, what were they talking about and with whom? Alura tries to move, when she suddenly realizes she can't. Her body simply doesn't respond at all, a chill runs through her being, what was happening, why couldn't she feel her body...why couldn't she move.

She could feel, but not like anything she was used to, a steady thum, thum, of a heart beats heavily against her, where at first she simply thought it to be Tina snuggled in close, she realizeses, the beat was much stronger than any she'd felt prior. There was more to it than that, it felt, soothing, each heavy beat seemed to calm her mind, filled her senses with an unfamiliar rush.

"Oh Tina, you weren't kidding." the unknown voice proclaims. Alura's surroundings suddenly jostled as the firm indentation of someone's hand can be felt pressing against her. 'wait...whoever that was just touched me....and yet, they didn't touch me?' Alura struggles to grasp what was going on. "Tina! and here I thought you'd keep that fairy around with you forever. They're rare you know."

"I know....and I am, I mean, she said it was ok.." Tina says in her typical bashful manner.

"Oh I'm not mad at you, You kidding me, with all the money you've brought in over the past few days. You've been working harder than ever before!"

"I know, my tips have never been bigger either...an..and, I just have so much energy lately!"

"Your tips aren't the only thing getting bigger..."

Another flash of heat assails the fairy, movement all around her, as if one were shielding themself from prying eyes. "H-hey!"

"Don't pretend like you hadn't noticed it too, that little fae's really doing a number on your body Tina."

"Well...she..she was...I mean is beautiful! and, at times I can feel her magic in me, even now."

"She's doing magic on you all right, and our patron's couldn't be happier. Hrmm, makes me kinda jealous, she didnt happen to have any fairy friends did she? wait, didnt she have a little one with her!?"

Hearing this Alura cannot help but cry out, her instinct to protect Anastasia kicking in. *BBBLLLLLGGGGRRRRLLlllgggggllll* A loud, low bubling gurgle rings out in place of her voice. Followed by yet another hot flash burning all around her.

"Oh my, seems your fairy had something she wanted to say on the matter." The unfamiliar voice jests, giggling profusely before proding Alura with a single digit.

"Staaahhhp" Tina protests. "Its embarrassing when my tummy grumbles"

"Oh relax, I'm just teasing. Now go on and get out there, we're about to get our dinner rush, and I want you front and center when the customers start pouring in."

Without another word, Alura once again senses movement. Her world is rocked gently, yet assertively, after the conversation draws to a close. The beating heart begins to increase, sounding as if the owner was getting nervous. Alura can even detect the presence of...is that breathing?

Before she can put too much more thought into it, her world is alive with a sudden hustle and bustle of sounds. So many voices suddenly fill the silence, all distant and hard to make out like the one prior, and yet all of them together create a roar all around her. The feeling of movement is ever present once the voices start, Alura feels herself going this way and that, dodging, and swaying. The occasional hand is felt squeezing against her, followed by lewed comments like "I'll take what you had!" or "I see your friend isn't quite as lively tonight Tina"

Through it all Alura feels a constant pressure, the hug that she'd awoken too seems to be lapping against her. Rings of pressure rolling over her, as her body, conscious? Whatever she was, moved ever forward. She feels herself making turn after turn, seemingly being led along a dark corridor, within the world of motion over all. Neither of which she had any control over, which terrified her greatly. Yet despite it all, she felt safe. She was with Tina, that much was clear, and that made her happy.

Something begins to tickle her as time drags on, the feeling of thousands of velvety fingers running against her body, it was strange, and yet welcoming. What even was all this? More than that, she felt drawn to their touch, this tiny sea of appendages which shift and swayed beneath her, seemed to almost be taking a part of her with them as she feels herself getting lost in their ministrations. It felt good, beyond good even, as wet bubbling noises softly resound around her. Alura can feel it, feel Tina, feel happiness, feel belonging. Wherever she was, she'd never felt so welcome anyplace ever before, never felt like she belonged, was wanted, and appreciated as much as she did now. Though abstract as they were, she felt all this so powerfully she couldn't deny it.

"Tina your killing it tonight!"

"Meeting that fairy was the best thing you've ever done!"

"I think you mean eating that fairy!" a handful of voices take turn injecting comments, the latter of which ring's Alura to her very core.

eating... the realization comes crashing down on her. She was inside Tina, slowly, inexorably being funneled along the girl's intestinal tract. She could see it now, see the undulating walls squeezing down in rippling waves, ushering her ever deeper. Feel the carpet of tiny villi, supping away her nutrients, feeding Tina's body with the fairy's digested remains. 'she did it...she actually digested me...but i thought...i got out..and then we?' Alura struggles to piece it all together. Even so she did not feel anger, all she could feel was a sense of pride, of happiness, Tina was doing great, felt so happy all around her, happy to have her! 'oh Tina' Alura sighs to herself as she feels it all now, feels parts of her body being pumped through every inch of the barmaid's being. Feels her essence being added onto Tina's butt, her breasts, stored as a little bit of pudge around her middle, and even more of her continues onward, making her way deeper and deeper within Tina's intestinal tract, where she'll inevitably settle within the girl's rectum, reduced to little more than human waste...she...a fairy, to end up human poop....

"Good morning, sleepyhead.." Tina's voice rings out, just as Alura is wrapping her head around her future encounter with the barmaid's rear, having come to terms with her lot in life as Tina's food. "Hrmm, wha...am I gurgled?" Alura mumbles as she comes to. The fairy's eyes fluttering open rapidly as she sits up all at once. "Wait...I'm not digested?" Alura asks, feeling silly she realizes for saying such a thing, the fae feeling all over her pristine body, as her wings flutter energetically behind her. Without so much as another word Alura pounces the human girl, wrapping her tight in an excited and loving hug.

Only with her naked body pressed tightly against Tina did Alura realize just how excited her little dream session had made her. the sheets beneath her were glistening with nectar, as her nipples press deep into Tina's flesh as firm little diamonds. "I slept so good Tina you don't even know....I....dreamt about us....about you being the best barmaid in the universe, you were getting so many tips!" Alura proclaims, giggling happily, bouncing on the bed as she continues to hug the human. Tina's lips send little jolts of warmth through Alura's body, she closing her eyes and sighing delightfully. "I wish you didn't have to go, this night was too good Tina, you...were, and are amazing!" the fairy proclaims, leaning in to place her own kiss upon the lips of the human. "I'm sad though Tina, my party is probably leaving soon so I won't be around. I wish I could stay, I truly, truly do.... wait I know!"

The fairy wriggles from Tina's embrace, hoping from bed to bed to rush out the door. Still quite naked the fairy bursts into the main party's room to see everyone piled on top of each other. "My looks like you all had a good night....I mean...gotta go!" Alura realize she was nude, covers chest with her arms while squeezing her legs together to hide her exposed nethers. "Just getting my book.....Anastasia, I um...need new clothes."She adds talking frantically towards the slumbering tangle of bodies as she opens her spell book, hastily ripping out a page. Be right back!" Alura darts into the air keeping her legs crossed and the page clutched to her chest, offering the others a perfect view of her pert butt as she darts out the door.

Back in Tina's room the fairy plops down on the bed beside Tina, placing the page on the bedsheet, and reaching behind her to pluck off a piece of her wing with a wince, and a jump. Holding the glittering fragment of wing, Alura's fingertips begin to glow, in much the same way they'd done while deep inside Tina, Alura moves the fragment hastily against the page, the glittering fragment melting into the parchment as she does so. There all done! Alura declares before hastily shoving the page into Tina's hands. The fairy's face bright red as she waits for the human to look at it. Upon the crumpled page, In glowing pink energy the image of a tiny picture of Alura can be seen making a heart shape with her hands, before leaning in to blow the viewer a kiss. My line of work is dangerous Tina.... I can never be certain if I'll make it another day... I just want you to know I appreciate you, and the time we had together...and I want to come back! but, for now, at least this way a part of me can always be with you!

prepared spells, character sheet ect
lvl 1
1: Vanish
2: Jury Rig
3: Mage Armor
4: Reduce Person
5: Enlarge Person

lvl 2
1: Scorching ray
2: Stone call
3: Invisibility

Vore point stuff all looks good, seems balanced enough that it shouldn't get out of hand, or encourage us to eat everyone or jumping down every throat we come across just to quickly get points XD

Sheet is here

Last edited by XarcesTheDelicious on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby DissociatedChaos » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:28 am

Actually getting to sleep had taken a good little bit, despite how much... exertion she had gotten shortly before. The warm glow of her night's fun was tainted just a bit by her would-be predator's flight from the room, leaving Lea feeling like maybe she should have just stayed inside. It wouldn't have been such a bad fate, after all... but the reasons she'd had for putting enough effort to actually escape still held, even if she regretted Tami's reaction. She had been hoping she'd be able to talk the cute catgirl into staying in bed with her, maybe, and get to talk with her some more. Maybe go find someone else to fill her belly with instead as a consolation prize – the tied up elf Yumina had dragged in would have worked great as long as the other feline hadn't minded giving her up, after all. She already clearly had enough to keep her full, after all.

Either way, it had left her feeling a bit unsatisfied with the ending of an otherwise perfect night. She had managed to get to sleep only after resolving to herself that she'd find out a bit more about Tami's situation in the morning, so she could see if there was something she could do to help make up for depriving the catgirl of her meal. Maybe convince her to come along sometime in the future, since Lea doubted she'd be so willing to do so for now, even if able to.

She'd woken up once the sun was up, stretching and glancing over to the side to see that her room mate had already vanished, her prisoner along with her, leaving her alone again. Her skin was a bit pinkish still, a bit shinier from the dip in Tami's stomach acids, the top layer mostly eaten away and rubbed off even if the damage hadn't gone any deeper than that. She'd be almost painfully sensitive for the next few days, if her past experiences were anything to go on, which had her almost wishing for an outfit with skirts again. Almost. On the bright side, the silk of her under-layer would keep things from chaffing too badly, and if anything would feel all the better when her armor was still off.

She pulled back her covers, slipping her heat stone from its place in the bed, before moving to her pack to slip it back in its casing. She pulled out her soap in its place alongside her undergarments and her green silks, before wrapping a towel around her body to head for the baths, taking just enough time to add two of her holsters and daggers under the towel. It couldn't hurt to be a bit safe in places like this, just in case someone a bit less cute than Tami was feeling grabby or hungry.

Fortunately, or not, Lea didn't run into anyone on her way to the bath, nor were there any other girls in the wash room when she slipped in. It was still fairly early, she supposed, even if she heard a slight commotion out in the hall behind her while she was getting into the water. The warmth washed over her, the water almost stinging at her skin as she tensed, finally relaxing into it as she sunk down a bit deeper. She tilted her head back, hair splaying in the water like a dark blonde halo, before she rolled over to duck her face under. It felt almost like the water had been replaced by lemon juice and salt, while her entire body was just shy of an open wound, but the pain subsided enough for her to focus on washing herself after a few moments. It wouldn't do to still smell of Tami's guts, or taste of digestive juices and acids, even if she'd dried herself off before going to sleep.

The fragrance of berries and roses filled the room as she lathered herself with a fine coating of suds, stepping from the water for a moment, fingers carefully trailing everywhere that they could, testing to see if there were any places more sore than others. One of her ribs gave a slight twinge - a reminder of how impossibly tight her cute little catgirl's tummy had been - but it wasn't cracked or broken - just a bruise she determined. A single touch to her nethers drew a gasp from her as her entire body locked up, her head tilted towards the ceiling, though. The way she'd so eagerly rubbed herself inside of the stomach, against the walls of it... her slit was raw to the touch, smooth and delicate and impossibly sensitive. If she weren't at least a bit of a masochist, it might be bad enough that she'd avoid any sexual contact for a week, just to make sure she was fully recovered before it would be touched again. As it was... she was still more than eager to find out if any of her female companions would be interested in bedding together, some time on the road.

Shaking her thoughts away, she finished washing, her breasts burning and her slit screaming at each touch, her rear and the tiny pucker between her cheeks protesting, before she eased herself back into the water to allow the soap to slip away. It took her another two minutes in the bath just to relax again, washing a bit of foam from her hair after scrubbing her scalp - probably the part of her body which had gotten away the lightest from her night's passions. The bite marks on her thigh had scabbed over, and though the water had left it softened and in danger of falling away, she was sure she wouldn't have to worry so much about that as long as she didn't have to ride horseback straight away. If she did... she might have to see about finding someone able to use a bit of minor healing magic to chase away the evidence of her fun. She'd honestly rather avoid that, though; there was little more amazing than the feeling of a girl's tongue on her body, fingers exploring her, after she'd been in a stomach to soak a bit recently.

She finished and stepped out, drying with gentle care, before slipping on her panties, tying off the cord in them to hold the silk against her, and getting herself dressed the rest of the way. The bath had her feeling more alive, her cheer having mostly returned as she made her way back to her room, pulling out mirror and gleaming brush to run through her hair. It took her a couple minutes to make sure her hair was free of any tangles, another few to make sure all of her supplies she carried on her person were in the right pouches, sheathes, and bindings hidden through her clothes, and then looked down at her armor. It... could wait until it was time to leave the inn, at the least, she figured. She'd have allies if anyone started things inside, not the least being the inn's own rather displeased staff, she was sure.

With a smile on her face, and a bounce in her step, she slipped out of her room and locked up behind her, making her way down for breakfast. The tavern welcomed her with the scents of cooking, the bustle of the early morning, and the views of at least one of the people she recognized as belonging to her new group.

The drow was... something like Ana? Angie? Naughty? Nara? She'd... remember it soon enough, or figure out a way to hear it again she was sure. She walked over towards the table, even as her eyes moved over first to the drow's stomach, significantly rounder and larger than she remembered, and then to her apparent companion. A fox, meaning an instant plus in her mind; red hair which had Lea eager to find out just how well the old saying about fiery passions held true... and an absolutely bulging gut clearly still hosting at least one person moving around. The grin on her lips was almost painfully manic as she stared, before she sucked gently on her lips to wet them and finished moving forward. Even if she was definitely going to be carrying a torch for Tami for the near future, and maybe beyond, it wouldn't do for her to not take the chance to make a good impression and talk with such an adorable foxgirl!

“Morning, there,” she called out to the drow with a raised hand, expression chipper and eager. “So, you look like you've had a rather pleasant night. Who's your lovely friend?” The last was accompanied by an appreciative smile to the fox, eyes darting down to her belly before coming back up to her face to meet her eyes.
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby CassyInko » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 am

((I'll only describe Tayna's current appearance once, and just assume everyone else notes the same when they reach the common room!))

Lea

Even after a good night's sleep, the 'aftereffects' of her time with Tami were still there. A little raw soreness, but in the good way. A night's rest had given her time to recuperate, but Tami's stomach had done quite a number on her. Little patches of skin (especially around her butt and knees, which had been partially submerged in digestive acids for who knows how long) were still a little raw and red, and her more delicate areas - namely, pretty much all of her privates - were incredibly sensitive. Yet, it was a GOOD kind of sensitive. The kind that made her clothing rub against her body in just the right way, sending little tingles of pleasure dancing throughout her extremities, and maybe a few select tiny, tiny pinpricks of pain. The early morning bath had done wonders in allow her to tend to a few of those more sensitive areas, and the complimentary bath was something of a modern marvel. Plumbing! Who'd have thought!

Freshly cleaned and dressed up in her gear, Lea's trot downstairs to the common room was uninterrupted, thought it did leave a lingering thought of where Tami had gone? What was she so scared of? Even her most fervent assurances that she'd be fine had done nothing to calm down the diminutive catgirl's agitation, and it was pretty clear not ALL of that agitation was centered around Lea's successful escape. It would be hard to think that being docked pay, or even potentially losing one's job, would be a cause for so much nervousness. Regardless, at least for the moment, Tami is nowhere to be seen, and the common room is sparsely populated with another handful of early risers already getting getting to work on their breakfast, and pointedly ignoring the drow and fox in the far western corner of the room.

Upon Lea's approach, Naji shoots her a glance, then simply returns to her conversation with the fox-girl seated across from her. Tayna, though, immediately perks up, her furry ears flicking upright atop her head "Ooooh, Naji! I think that's the one right there! Fits the description. I didn't really meet her, but Rylee kind sent her off soon as he hired her. Supposed to deliver a message or something, but things have changed a bit, hence my presence."

Tayna was not quite what one would call 'too short', though she was likely just barely pushing five and a half feet tall, if one didn't count those enormous, triangular ears atop her head. She didn't appear to be armored at all, nor did she have an apparent weapon - her clothing was also simplistic in the extreme. An exceedingly loose-fitting red wrap that just barely showed off the smooth, peachy skin of her thighs, and a white collar fit over her neck with dangling bits of leather somehow managing to keep her 'presentable' in the public. Clearly, the outfit had some sort of significance, but what that significance was, who knew. Cool, red eyes were hidden amidst immaculately groomed, straight brownish-red hair, and even her enormous tail was combed and groomed with a fervency hardly seen outside of nobility, and only at a second glance did Lea spot the nasty-looking red cut that stretched from just behind her jaw, downwards over the side of her neck, and out across her shoulder. Cutely enough, the wispy fur-tips of her tail were curled up at odd angles, though it was clear she had something slick on it in a failed effort to keep the fur straight.

She looked...well, pathetic. Her stomach was enormous, she was slouched down so far in her chair her head was only barely visible over it, and every time WHOEVER was in her tummy twitched, her cheeks flushed and she fidgeted about, clearly trying to keep a somewhat professional demeanor, but quite aptly failing. Her stomach seemed like it was stretched to near-bursting over...whoever was in there, and Lea can certainly pick out a few vague details. A humanlike 'shape' twisted upside down and plastered against the front of her stomach, and somewhere lower, the obvious bulge of a thick, scaled tail and two lizard-like feet, which still seemed to be moving...barely.

Stretching out a bare foot (and straining more than a little to reach it's target), Tayna nudged out a chair, motioning pleasantly for Lea to sit down "Good morning! Ugh, what I would not do for a comfy bed now, but I have to get back shortly. After...uh...a little rest. I'm beat! I'd explain the whole thing, but we'll wait on everyone else to get up first."

Relaxing comfortably in her own chair, Naji also motions for Tayna to have a seat, squinting through the early-morning light filtering in through the windows "Lea, was it? This is Tayna. Rylee's second. Well, one of them. Julora is the other, big white tiger gal. Not sure if you met her yet. Yeah, yeah, I know...odd having two seconds, but Rylee likes keeping a chain of command if things go south, and the company is split up for whatever reason. Tayna is telling me Johan might be up for promotion soon, but let's keep that little tidbit from him, shall we? She is also, it seems, a glutton."

A soft, lilting giggle that trails off in ALMOST a moan leaves Tayna's big ears plastered against the top of her head, and she hurriedly starts speaking again to hide her blunder "Blame Julora! She kept teasing me I was too short to handle two people, and I proved her wrong! Ugh...it's so heavy though. Even if it does feel nice...one of them is the bitch who sliced up my neck. Who even does that in broad daylight?!" Huffing cutely, Tayna lightly rested her hands atop her stomach, giving it a tiny squeeze to quiet down the sudden bout of movement from within "....Don't really like being seen, um...publicly like this, but it's a command right from the top, so here I am! An, I mean, I've done worse. Remember that one time, Naji, when we got drunk, and--"

"Nope. Don't recall in the slightest." Naji responded with a hard look that left Tayna grinning like a jackal.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Alura

"Digested?" Tina responded with a slightly started look, only to immediately break down into soft little giggles, draping her leg across Alura's tummy "Ahahahah! Of course not! I do wonder what that'd feel like....but I don't think I could ever do that to someone. Unless they were really mean, and deserved it!" Tina looked absolutely resplendent, even before she'd done her hair. It lay in long, blonde drapes across her neck and partially across Alura's shoulder, which she happily nestles her cheek down upon "Oh, a nice dream? I had a nice one, too...cept I think it was real." The comforting warmth of the barmaid's body was like a veil, it's sole purpose to lull Alura right back into another nice, long nap. Again, those soft lips gently brush against Alura's neck, and Tina eases her chin down into the crook of the fairy's neck, scooping an arm across her shoulders, eyes closed.

"I've never done that before. Any of it." Her voice was little more than a hushed whisper, the soft tickle of her breath lightly grazing the bare skin of Alura's throat "...Been with another, I mean. Anyone. Ever. Or...eaten someone. I didn't know either of those things could feel so..." Again, an exceedingly soft kiss right against the side of Alura's neck, just the faintest brush of the girl's lips "...Magical." The admission that Alura's group would likely be leaving soon finally draws a soft little sigh from the barmaid, and she nestles in all the tighter against her fairy lover "...And I know you have to leave. You have to promise me that you'll come back and visit me one day, though. That's a requirement! Maybe by then, I'll have worked off my purchase price, and maybe we can go do some things. The owner is very understanding, I'm sure she'd be happy to let me off for a bit."

It takes more than a little effort for Alura to slip Tina's grasp, the blonde-haired girl seemingly intent on keeping her snuggle-fairy close at hand, at least until she HAD to get up...but finally, she relents, allowing Alura to slip free.

Upon bursting into the Suite, and hastily calling out Anastasia's task, Alura is met with a garbled "Mrghgleflurgh...clothes...?...blerfle...wear a leaf." No doubt sooner or later Anastasia would conjure up some new ones, but if she'd even been awake enough to understand currently, who knew.

Upon returning to the room she'd shared with Tina, Alura finds the girl's outfit spread out on the bed, though Tina herself was seated on the edge, still naked, the covers still lightly draped over her shoulders. Stifling a cute little yawn with one hand, she stretched her other arm upwards over her head, arching her back, and in turn, drawing attention to the girl's soft breasts, nipples lightly stiffened in the early morning cool "Little chilly this morning! I hate when it gets super cold like this. Sea air." She makes to get up, though the moment Alura plops herself down on the bed at her side, she seems to rethink getting up just yet, and instead watches with curiosity - and a tiny wince - as Alura plucks off a tiny little bit of her own wing and works her magic.

Blinking in surprise at the little piece of parchment suddenly thrust into her hands, Tina unfurls it, gazes at it...and smiles. A bright, beaming smile that seemed to put the early-morning rays of the sun to shame "Oh Alura..." She whispers, her eyes glittering with just the slightest hint of moisture "Thank you...! I'll cherish it." In a sudden, and surprisingly uncharacteristic, pounce, Tina wraps her arms around Alura's shoulders and pushes her to the bed, immediately climbing atop her, her thighs spread to either side of the fairy's waist and her perky butt planted firmly atop her thighs. In but a second her chest is mashed against Alura's own, the enticing warmth and scent of her body enveloping the fairy like a blanket, and those soft lips meet her own in a deep and passionate kiss that lingers for many, many long seconds "Promise me you'll come see me again..." She whispers, only to once more press her lips tenderly against Alura's own, arms scooping beneath the fairy's neck to pull her into a warm, tight embrace.

Tayna

CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:24 pm

As much as Johan wanted to prolong the fun and games- he'd already done so much that night, with Cyria, with Naji, with the orc digesting in Naji, and all that after a long day filled with two fights, a trip into a hostile stomach, and... whatever it was that had happened in the well. He still wasn't sure about that, but after Cyria had manifested some concrete reminder of it he couldn't dismiss it as a hallucination even if he had wanted to. After pulling himself free of Naji's familiar but filled stomach and washing himself off once more, he'd gotten in the bed with Naji, given her a few extra stomach rubs for 'luck' and curled himself around her. Others join here and there throughout the night, and Johan wasn't the type to turn anyone down to share a mattress even when he didn't have enough energy left to *do* anything about it. The warmth and softness of other bodies, the comfortably 'close' smells of others pressed up around him, and- at least, tonight- the sound of *other* other bodies gurgling inside those who joined him were all deliciously pleasant sensations.

Apparently not quite pleasant enough to keep his dreams from being invaded; or perhaps to keep him from invading other dreams. What was real, and what was fake? The oni from before, he recognized as himself, or herself, sharing space in the other's head, or sharing a memory as a dream. Johan had no way of knowing whether or not it was Now, or if the... entanglement was continuing with Disa as much as with him. Was she fighting with occasional flashes of humanity? Regardless, it was all so freeing. A good fight, and eating someone alive and whole; that last, he'd begun to have far more interest in than he "ought", and had been tempted more than once, but... could he? Some humans could with no help. Perhaps his own bond with Disa would allow him to feel some of those sensations outside of the realm of dreams. And yet, the dream continued; there was the terror of feeling outmatched that every soldier and mercenary had once or twice, and after which you found out if you were cut out to be a warrior or if you'd be best suited to run for home. He'd made his own peace with the likely outcome of a life in arms without desiring it, and so what he saw in the dream was- well, it wasn't *not* scary, but it wasn't something that filled his heart with dread. After all, it wasn't Now, and it wasn't really Him.

One dream, perhaps, blends into another- a trio, in someplace else. But this was a different kind of dream, one that may not be as much a dream as a different Place entirely. All of the triad in front of him were worth looking at in their own ways- all somewhat attractive, all sufficiently remote to not be lightly considered as anything but a dire threat. And as they bickered, Johan began to put the pieces together; that there was these three, each as the leaders or avatars of a different sort of faction entirely. The oni, the wolfess, the elven-angel... he half-recognized them all as if through a half coherent memory. Fear, and attraction, and all they represented was something entirely separate from the usual concerns of a not-so-humble mercenary. What Johan does know- and what he very emphatically doesn't like- is the way they're referring to his world as the next battlefield. As the wolfess approaches, though he doesn't back away, he half wants to. Instead, he stares the wolf in the face, with a faint, fake little smile... and the other two were still with him. Hopefully. Cyria, he hoped, would know more about this than he would- but he doubted it.

Eventually, the dream faded away, and so did the warning. It was probably true in a sense and not true in a sense, because most things were; that there was a three cornered fight preparing to erupt in the world, he didn't doubt, but he couldn't imagine how he would get that across to anyone who might be able to do something about it. Instead, all he could see to do was enjoy himself, do his job, and wait for some sort of opening to do and be something more. Naji departing had drawn him just to the odd level of half-wakefulness that didn't register an argument to get up entirely, where he was content to lay in the warm pile of gurgling flesh that strained the bed's toughness. He did see- or, possibly, imagined- Naji's new shape as she padded in the dim predawn light for the door, and found it something worth appreciating before she left and he slipped back under for another hour of actual rest.

Come morning, Johan found himself in a very pleasant place; even Anastasia had her legs draped over his head, putting him in an interesting position. For a few minutes as the light just started to trickle in, he relaxed and enjoyed the presence around him. Cyria's surprisingly soft form had a bit more padding than usual, as both of her meals seemed softer and stilled by the passage of the night. With one hand, he gave the spider's bulging hide a stroke, and felt the spongy flesh underneath. Both were beyond saving by now. Poor Sasara- Lucky Sasara, too. He'd have to ask for a bit of silk clothing to 'remember' her by, given where she'd ended up. Half-tempted to roll over to wake Cyria up with a belly rub, he restrains the urge. Not quite what he had in mind, anyway. Still, he kept idly scratching at the stomach bulge, lightly enough, while letting himself relax. The fairy not-quite-but-almost sitting on his head, though... Johan liked to think he got alogn well with both fairies. He especially liked to think that after the first time he'd seen what those little guns could do to someone. Despite that, Johan found himself thinking about the fairy as a meal; even if he hadn't had any changes to his form, he could probably choke one of them down, right? Even though he was her officer, and he wouldn't dream of *actually* eating her- at least, not unprompted- it was a pleasant enough fantasy.

A shift of weight, legs brushing over his face, and his thoughts shifted again. How big a meal could a fairy eat, anyway? He'd never gotten a straight answer to that, and had never needed to with the magic available to the group. If they wanted a meal, and for whatever reason weren't satisfied with berries, they could simply shrink whoever they wanted. And also, being shrunk down made it plausible for someone Johan's size to do more fun things with a fairy that a size difference tended to militate against. No harm for it, if he spent a few more minutes relaxing and speculating about how cute Alura or her other friend woudl look with a big stomach- and if he was partially thinking about being the one filling that body, well, perhaps that was karmic balance for also fantasizing about a winged body squirming down his throat.

When Alura enters- naked- and tears a page out of her spellbook, the already awake Johan watches in something like confusion; he figured any answer he got would be one that just raised further questions, and so judged it best to not poke that particular topic. Instead, he took it as a summons to wake up- it was lightening outside, and the smell of a non-squirming breakfast downstairs was a goad to stop relaxing in the pile of mercenaries. He got up; carefully and gently moving the semiconscious fairy off of his face and onto his pillow. getting out from under Cyria took a bit more delicate wriggling, but he managed that as well, heading for his clothes in a pile in the corner where he'd left them the prior night. In the polished-metal excuse for a mirror, he raked fingers through his hair, straightening it out, and adjusted his clothing to look somewhat presentable. He'd bathed before sleeping, and after being inside Naji, of course, so he probably didn't need another- the bathwater needed a refresh *badly* at this point, anyway. Buckling on his sword, he quietly slips out the door, heading downstairs. Familiar voices beckon as much as the smell of food; when he sees Tayna, he pauses, mind breifly slipping into its default smile while his mind worked in overdrive.

"Tayna! Surprised to see you out here," Johan jovially says. He advances on the officer and Naji, stretching. Naji's belly gets a quick pat, and an added, "She still at all squirmy in there? She seemed the type to have a tough hide. All the shopping go okay? You could have woken me up," he reproves. "I'd have been happy to escort you. Who'd you get to go shopping with you?"

To Tayna- well, Johan hadn't had much history with the officer, though her status as an attractive and currently over-full woman tended to short-circuit his appreciation of chain-of-command propriety. "Must be something important to have gotten you all the way out here before my report got back in there, and with..." he looks down. "Is that two or three people in there? Regardless, can I help you with that while you fill us in?" He rests one hand on the taut skin of Tayna's stomach, one eyebrow raised. "And is this something for my ears only, or just for the group's ears only, or is it so relatively insensitive we can just talk about it here?" Fingers drum on Tayna's stomach, lightly, and almost teasingly.
sansuki
---

Postby DissociatedChaos » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:57 pm

A glance at one of the servant girls moving around had Lea pausing in thought, briefly, one ear to Tayna and the drow, the other on the room. She should at least check in on Tami through the proprietress or something, given how worried she'd seemed. Give a good review – glowing, really – and ask about the possibility of seeing her in particular again the next time she came through. That, at least, she could do before she left, and it would help remove that little gnawing at her gut that had been there since seeing Tami freak out so much.

She smiled warmly towards Tayna, perking up a bit more at her explanation. “Oh! You're with Rylee's group, then? No, I didn't get to meet you before I was sent out.” She lets her eyes purposefully slide down, looking at the distended belly once again, a smirk playing on her lips. “If I had, I certainly wouldn't have forgotten. Though looking at you, I might not have made it here at all~” She would definitely rate the fox girl high on her personal chart, right up there near Tami. Not quite as high, perhaps, but at least nearly, and it was possible she could tie the other girl, depending on just how playful she was.

The way that every little twitch of the fox's stomach had her blushing, almost moaning, had Lea's grin only growing wider still as she wondered just how likely the girl was to need some... assistance with things before they'd head out. It didn't seem like her meals were as considerate to their predators as Lea had been being with Tami, so she clearly needed someone to attend to her under that belly. Actually, between the stomach and tail, Lea was fairly sure she might be able to hide what she was doing well enough that most people wouldn't notice, unless they looked under the table...

Her tongue, small and pink, curled over her lips. First the top, then the bottom as she took the seat and lowered herself into it, before she leaned a bit farther forward to give the fox bedroom eyes. “A bed might not be in the cards, if you have to leave so soon... but I could maybe help you relax a bit while you're sitting, if you wanted,” she offered. “Or maybe help you to the bathes and wash anywhere you can't quite reach with that stomach of yours. Just something to consider.” With that given, she leaned back into her chair, turning to have N... Neja? Back in her view as well. She'd remember the drow's name soon. Honest.

“I think I spotted Julora, though I didn't get to speak with her any more than I did Tayna here. It's certainly a bit different from how the Silver Hawks do things, but what works, works. And don't you know? Gluttons are the best girls to put in charge of people! The threat... or reward they represent can motivate all sorts!” She chuckled softly as she reached out to snag the first bit of food for the day, taking a piece of fruit to swallow with just a couple bites. “And if teasing works to motivate you,” she adds with a glance back towards Tayna, “I can work with that...”

“Anyway, is my contract still up for sticking with the group as a scout and saboteur? I had been told the group was unfortunately lacking in the area a bit, and could use someone good with her fingers after the message was delivered.” She leaned back a bit more, tilting her chair as she balanced carefully, before hearing the one voice she wasn't as enthused by of her new group. Their leader, and his very unfortunate maleness.

A small frown stole its way on her face as she scooted over a bit as he ignored her presence, eyes only for the two bellies. Which, alright, she could... totally understand. It didn't mean she wasn't a bit miffed, even if she also didn't really want that sort of his attention aimed at her. “Morning,” she greeted to him, lifting a hand with a lazy wave as she tried to tamp down on the jealousy at him apparently already knowing Tayna. She saw the fox first, darn it! ...Today, anyway. If he wound up getting to help her 'relax' before she left... well, she technically probably didn't have any room to be upset, but she still totally would be. Maybe she could... sh... shar... share... with him. A guy. Maybe. As long as he had his pants on.

Idly, she wondered if he'd be willing to let her use her disguise wand on him, using it like a very elaborate and more effective paper bag over his head. If he at least looked like a cute girl, she could probably focus mostly on Tayna, if they did wind up both involved... though she probably wouldn't bring up the idea unless Tayna brought up Lea's offer from before Johan had arrived. All of that was, of course, assuming they weren't just leaving almost immediately. She reached out to a plate to grab a bit more food, noting that it didn't taste quite as good as the first bite had, anymore.

Sansuki - Sorry there about Johan being the target of Lea's internal dislike. It may be played up a bit for laughs at times though if you don't mind. And more potential serious role play stuff too, for character background revealing and development. Lea has some history that leads to her being a bit more than just a lesbian who isn't into guys, and to being prone to distrust, jealousy, and generally acting like an angry cat finding someone stealing her sunbeam and eating her food while spritzing her with a water bottle. :D Let me know if you have any preferences on the extent that is played out though, be it Lea mostly keeping it internal and just trying very hard to be professional around him, or her being more actively and obviously unhappy at the guy in the group to lead to reveals later on and a potential for a more slowly gained grudging respect or understanding eventually. Or depending on how Johan acts around her, a potential for her doing her best to encourage the idea of him ending up in one of the other party members down the line. Again, up to you if I have her do her best to suppress things to act professional, or see if he can win her over a bit or alienate her even more for some minor drama.
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:51 pm

Though a little lump of nervousness had begun to form in the back of Alura's throat upon handing Tina the memoir she'd just created for her, any doubts or nerves the fairy had are soon alleviated by the barmaid's reaction, and subsequent pounce.

Falling back onto the bed in a fit of giggles, Alura's Cerulean eyes gaze loving up at the barmaid above her. The feeling of her warm thighs wrapped tightly around her body, soft little rump resting firmly upon her own, and the heat emanating from the girl's nethers was enough to warrant this position akin to being in heaven in the fairy's mind. "I'm glad you like it, Tina." The fae whispers, closing her eyes as Tina leans in for a kiss.

God did she love those lips, so soft and inviting. Alura giving herself over completely to her passion, to this shared moment, as wings shimmer and glow beneath her, arms wrapping firmly around the human girl's slender back. Alura's tongue slipping out to taste deeply the barmaid's kiss. Fingers splaying against Tina's back would playfully dig at her delicate skin.

The fairy's heart was on fire, never in her life had anyone shown her this kind of affection. Sure she'd had crushes and flings growing up in the verdant dawn village, but nothing like this, nothing with any real meaning to it. Not to mention that everyone she'd ever been with prior to the past few days, had long since become a pile of naga shit.... not the greatest prospect of rekindling a forgotten flame.

Since she and her sister left the forest, fleeing the very same tribe that had consumed their entire village. She's felt like an outsider among the human world. Sure she's adapted quickly, learned as much as she could in a few short years. But it was out of necessity, she needed to in order to protect Anastasia. Her sister had been all she really cared about up until joining Johan and the other mercenaries. While it was nothing like a true family, it was better than being on her own. She realized she couldn't possibly keep Anastasia safe from all of the world's dangers alone, and in order to survive in the human world she needed to get money, the boars fulfilled both those needs, course it didn't hurt that she'd begun to grow fond of the other members, even if one of them had been a naga... that one had almost been a deal breaker. Even the evil lizard man was better than a naga....at least until she realized naga were for nums. Johan was a fine leader, and though Alura kept mostly to her sister, she couldn't help but feel twinges of jealousy when she saw the way he looked at Naji from time to time. Cyria fascinated her, a fellow student of the arcane, and an undoubtedly more accomplished one at that. The fae always wanted to pick her brain about spells and the like, but often felt far too intimidated to do so. The fact she could make webs terrified her as a flying creature. Not since she was a child had she been caught in one....but boy was it a harrowing experience, being so helpless with no way of freeing oneself. She thought naga were bad but those she could deal with, if someone like Cyria really wanted to get her, Alura shivers at the mere thought.

Being here with Tina was different, it was just what Alura needed. Someone to simply love her, without a motive, agenda, or secret desire, a generous lover. Of course Alura had feelings for Yumina as well, but the big kitty she knew could be dangerous, and was just as likely to digest her as she was admitting she had feelings for the little fairy too. With Tina it was simple, here she didn't have to worry, she could let her guard down completely. There was a purity in the moments they shared together, moments Alura knew she would come to cherish.

"Tina....your so wonderful." Alura sighs when the kiss finally breaks, allowing her head to settle upon the pink sea of silken strands that covered the bed below. "I couldn't be happier I met you!" She gushes, wiggling her body just a little bit in the embrace, allowing her breasts to push fully into the semi solid caps of Tina's own. "I will come back for you, how ever could I stay away. When I do, I want to do so many things with you Tina, tell you all about my adventures,and take you out on the most romantic date ever! Have you ever flown before? Anastasia and I could take you anywhere! Oh and if your thingy isn't paid off, I'll cover it, being a gruff tough merc and all, I'll be sure to have a good sum saved up by the time I return! Oh i wish i could show you were i grew up...it's dangerous there though, but oh so pretty, not as pretty as you of course Tina!" Alura begins to ramble, her heart pounding at the prospects rushing through her mind.

The counter to her excitement however was the dread of having to leave her. "I really wish I didn't have to go....that I could stay here with you, in this moment forever. Tonight's been one of the best nights of my life Tina, and I'm so glad I got to share it with you." the fae blushes, her cheeks matching the hue of her hair. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying herself.

"It makes me sad knowing I'll be leaving soon, and you getting back to work... I just wanna stay right here forever." Allowing her hand to slip low on Tina's back she gives the girl a little pat on the rear, biting her lower lip the fae recalls the dream she'd had earlier, not the one with beings from another world..dimension..whatever all that had been, but the more...arousing of the three. "There was more to my dream than you simply being the best barmaid you know....In my dream you digested me Tina, I was all gurgled up being funneled through your intestines, fueling your body as you worked.....I was confused at first, but once i realized what had happened, knowing it was you made me smile. I felt so at ease, felt safe and secure, welcome within you, felt love all around me. Tina, in my dream, the knowledge that I was to be made forever a part of you got me excited. I wasn't upset in the slightest, and as embarrassing as it is to admit, I think I made that mess on the bed sheet, dreaming about when I'd slide out of this perfect little rear of yours." Alura's face is beat red by this point as she looks up at her lover. "Gross right? I couldn't help but find it.....hot...I'll say one thing, it'd certainly have been one way to ensure I never had to leave you.....guess even my subconscious was being romantic, in it's own twisted way huh?" Alura declares, leaning forward to gingerly kiss the tip of the barmaid's nose.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby CassyInko » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:57 am

Johan

Johan's appearance in the common area is immediately rewarded with a smug little smirk from Naji, as if to remind him (or maybe try to convince herself) that 'she almost had him last night'. Tayna, for her part, shifts her attention from Lea to Johan, her lips spreading into a smile that revealed pearly white teeth. Johan's own limited interaction with the strange fox put him at a bit of a disadvantage, though Rylee had mentioned her more than a few times in the past. She was what one could consider a 'spy', perceptive, had contacts, and quite skilled at infiltration. However, her true strength came from her martial abilities - using her entire body as a weapon. Far more fierce and relentless than her shorter stature might imply, and in turn, that made others underestimate her. Whilst certainly not a 'prize fighter' like Julora, she was nonetheless a jack of all trades, and a master of more than a few of them. Most importantly, for Rylee at least, was that she was loyal, completely and utterly. Also eccentric. Incredibly so, when the mood struck. Yeah, that had been something he'd mentioned more than once. 'Quirks' was about the nicest way he could have put it.

Stupid primal! She was quick. The fox-types always were. Yet, she was on the defensive. You swung your enormous axe once more, missing spilling her open by a hair's breadth, and she backpedaled again, always on the defensive. These weak little things didn't even know hot to attack properly, and yet they somehow commanded a presence on the battlefield?! HAH!

Another swing, another just-miss, and suddenly, she was lunging forwards, dipping beneath the the irreversible momentum of your mighty swing, her long, slender blade driving right into your thigh. It hurt, but more than anything, it made you mad! How in the hell had she done that?! The wound itself was inconsequential, even if she'd hit an artery, the wound would close back up pretty quickly. It was the fact she'd hit you that was appalling! A single jab, and she danced back, baiting you, urging you to swing again so that she could find another tiny opening to strike, wearing you down. Primals were annoying.

Good thing she was so focused on you. She never saw your own clansmate striding up behind her, his enormous axe swinging right for her vulnerable spine...

Thwack!

The sudden, strange flash of memory was altogether brief, a mish-mash of images that flooded across Johan's mind. Was the memory triggered simply because of Tayna's appearance, or was there something else to it? Just as quickly as it had appeared, it is gone, and yet Johan FEELS something inside of him trying to...talk? Or break out? Fight? Who knew. Yet, even that urge quickly subsides, and Johan quickly regains control.

Entirely in the dark of what strange thoughts had transpired, Naji draped an arm over the backside of her chair (likely to put her stomach a little more 'on display'), that smug little smirk only seeming to grow ever more...well, smug "No. She must have squirmed for hours, woke me up a few times - not that I'm complaining - but about six or seven hours in, she seemed to give up. Y'know, never thought half-orc would taste good...but I think I like it." Drumming her other hand upon her globulous middle, Naji continued, her tone turning a little more serious "You all had a rough day yesterday, and I hardly did anything. I figured I'd let you get a bit of extra sleep. I actually enrolled Yumina to go with me. Didn't entirely trust her, of course, but it worked out fine. Speaking of, the cat is gone. I offered to let her stay, or at least speak with you about it, but it seems you wounded her pride a bit when you trounced her." Patting the little pouch at her side that carried the 'general funds' for the group, and some of the smaller items, like potions, Naji smiled thinly at the clink of coinage "We're set up pretty good for basic supplies and travel, now, so I gave her a few coins to get her started. She wished to send regards to the troop for the whole...not killing her thing. Said something about finding a way to help us in the future." She shrugs "Likely won't ever see her again."

As Johan's hand lightly pats Naji's stomach, he indeed finds it to be still, though there's certainly something solid still in there. No doubt it would take Naji the rest of the day and well into the next morning to completely digest her meal, but she looked...different, somehow. A little less skinny, a little less sickly looking. Whatever the case, looks like 'dinner' had done her a world of good.

When Naji's report finishes, Tayna steps right in, her voice upbeat and melodic "Two! I think three would have made me pop. Julora kinda put me up to it, teasing me. As for helping me with it..." She flashes a toothy little smile, eyeing the hand already upon her stomach with a half-lidded gaze "...who am I to say no to a belly rub? An' yeah...these two are actually part of the reason I'm here..." Her voice suddenly turns serious, her bright mood darkening "It's for everyone's ears, though you can spread it however you wish. Big things happening in Two Rivers. BIG things. As you may have already heard, it's likely the biggest well we've ever seen, or that has ever been recorded. Needless to say, there's plenty of power-hungry people vying for it, and we got a job to claim it. A big job. A job big enough to keep the entire company in splendor for a solid five years, if not more. Buy us new arms, maybe even an official estate to settle down and train proper, a recruitment headquarters. The sum is..." She chews on her bottom lip, clearly trying to keep her excitement at a manageable level "...extreme. Part of the problem, though, is just how many people like us are vying for the same thing. There must be ten or twelve major companies there, and twice that in minor ones, hoping to be absorbed into the larger groups, or paid to run interference. Things have gotten rough." Tilting her head to the side, Tayna pulled a lock of hair away from her neck, revealing a vicious cut that ran from just behind and below her ear, down across her neck, and along the top of her shoulder "People are getting brazen. We were attacked in broad daylight by a minor company. Nothing we couldn't handle of course." Letting her hair fall back into place, she gives her stomach a little, satisfied pat, ears suddenly flattening flush against the top of her head as another shift from her stomach leaves her briefly squirming. Collecting herself, and taking a deep breath, she continued "So, he wants you to get back there ASAP. Within two weeks if you can. We have some feelers out for others who might be interested in working with us, and he'd like you to see if you can persuade a couple. We're at a time limit here....some of the big companies are eventually going to get ballsy and make a move, and from then on, it's likely to be a literal bloodbath."

"So. The ideeeeeeee!" Her voice suddenly cuts off in a little, surprised cry, her toes splaying out and her thighs stretching outwards...and Johan can feel why. One of the two in there suddenly started squirming HARD, a muffled voice - impossible to understand - crying out something. He can feel someone pressing out from the inside, feel them straining against the taut flesh, and it's a good five or six seconds before whoever it was finally gives back in with a whimper, leaving Tayna's face flushed with delight "Idea..." She continues, her voice sounding more like a moan than actual words. Swallowing hard and taking a deep breath to steady herself, Tayna lazily droops down a little bit lower into her chair "Ahem. Idea! Yeah. So, the idea is getting you there before things go down. Now, I've already looked around a bit, and your options are a bit limited. You could head north through the jungle...dangerous, but quick. You'd likely make it there in ten or twelve days if you really pushed it, which would give you a little time to look into things. If you go that route, you'll have to be wary of the animals. Enormous crocodiles, snakes, that sort of thing, plus there's some tribal folks in there that really dislike trespassers. Option number two!"

She holds up two fingers "You charter a ship. Only saw one in the harbor, so your pickings might be a little slim. Can bet it won't be free, either. I wish we had the money to pay, but camp costs and paying everyone hasn't really kept us in the big money yet. I dunno, maybe you can broker a deal with the captain, if you decide to do that. Option three, you head west and then north around the jungle...but you're traveling days out of your way. Unless you can pick up some horses, and really push it, not a chance you'll make it within two weeks. You'd be lucky to do three. Of course, it's also pretty safe out west."

Johan and Lea

"Ultimately, up to you how you get there. The earlier you arrive, though, the better preparations that can be made. Also, be wary of attack in the city itself. People are gunning for groups like ours, especially if they find us separated for one reason or another." Satisfied that the information she'd given was about as sound as it could get, Tayna serious demeanor instantly drops, and her face brightens up considerably, furry ears perking "I see the new hiree found you, too!" Shifting her gaze from Johan to Lea, Tayna flashes another wide grin, bright teeth glittering in the early morning sunlight that peeked in through the windows "You nailed it! I'm with the group, and...now you are! You'll be under Johan's immediate command, which is only overshadowed by something from me, Julora, or Rylee himself. Sorry I didn't get to meet you in person, but I heard about you, and your description. Easy to put one and one together! I get out alot, scout around, that sort of thing, so it's not too terribly often I'm just...IMMEDIATELY available."

"So, Johan. Meet your newest subordinate. Lea! You already know the drill. Everyone gets a fair say, but ultimately you have to put the general ideas from the group into context and decide on a course of action." Lea's look was not at all lost on Tayna, and for a moment, the foxgirl once more refocuses her attention on the human girl, chewing on her bottom lip. Good gods, why could she have not been in that tent with her EARLIER?! The look in her eyes was clear, and something she'd have jumped on in a second...if she had the time "Unfortunately...I don't have the time for a bath, as much as I'd love one. Trust me. I'd REALLY love one. I'll end up sticking around for a little bit, just to relax, but I have to get back pretty soon. I haven't slept in a day and a half, and I'm exhausted - but I have to be nearby." Fishing around in a little pouch at her side, she withdraws a small, porcelain figurine shaped like a man holding a scroll. The head had been snapped off, but the body remained intact - something Johan recognized instantly. He'd seen both Julora and Tayna use them before, to get quickly to places...though they were expensive, and generally only used for emergencies. Certainly more expensive than the messenger tokens the group used to send messages - something he'd have to pick up more of, once he met up with the others in Two Rivers.

"A little time to digest, a nice bath..." Tayna heaves a heavy sigh "...Oh geez, I want it so much. Not in the cards today, though. An' if you'd met me before, you'd have been fine. I don't bite too hard..." She gives Lea a 'look', eyes glimmering with ill concealed "...unless I'm asked to. An' seeing as Johan is still here, I guess Naji hasn't bitten hard enough yet, either." A sudden fit of giggles erupts from the fox, and she playfully nudges Johan's inner-thigh with a bare foot "I will never understand you two, but hey...whatever is good for morale!"
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Johan shook off the- memory? Dream? With a quick barely-there shrug. Something was badly wrong, either with himself or with reality, and he didn't have time to figure out which was which. He knew Tayna's reputation well enough, but something... odd, seemed to be reacting to the other officer's presence. He gave Naji's belly due credit with antoher glance, and a little smile as he listened to the explanation. "Alright. Well, you didn't go out alone, so good enough with me. Sad that Yumina doesn't want to come with us, but you never know. Like you said, we could have used her." When he pats the drow's stomach, one eyebrow goes up just a little- he hadn't really expected to feel the signs of her meal breaking down *yet*, but there was that telltale sponginess. Whether or not the half-orc was quiet by choice or incapacitation he didn't know, but the drow was certainly developing well as a predator. And- "She looks nice on you," he says, repeating the compliment from the prior night and believing it.

Tayna gets his attention after that, as an officer should. As soon as she doesn't turn down a belly rub, his one hand starts idly massaging that swollen gut, though he manages to keep his eyes on the officer's face and not the bulge down below. He's had *lots* of practice with this, but Johan's not doing too much- just an idle, distracting pattern of motion on top of the squirming stomach as he listens. It doesn't change ro slow as Tayna starts to relay more serious news. "Attacked you in daylight, what, just for being part of a rival mercenary group? You've had a healer look at that, of course- Anastasia, one of the fairies in my unit, is good with healing, she might be able to do something to help promote healing before you leave," he offers. "I just left her upstairs, she'll probably be down before you return. She and Alura would, I'm pretty sure, be happy to help however they can." He continues to massage as he thinks through the information, face settling into a grimmer cast as he starts turning over possibilitiesin his head. But his mind isn't quite going down the same track as Tayna's.

A big well. Maybe the biggest. And this one- "Tayna... tell Rylee to be careful. The well we found here also popped up out of nowhere, and it misbehaved when it was prodded. It *vanished*, and I haven't ever heard of one doing that. If we take this new one, we have to be really, really careful- and if our employer isn't being careful, he needs to get the unit to a safe distance." He sounds unwontedly serious. "I don't know enough about magic to know what happened, but when the well here blew, it knocked half of us out, did some weird things to our heads-" he could leave it at that for now. "If one much bigger goes away, there's no telling what the reaction might be. So... we have to try to get it, but I'd strongly suggest not treating it like any other well. Cyria was up close and personal with it too, when we all arrive we can talk with some of the other sorcerers and wizards to come up with a plan of attack. If you're picking up reinforcements, though, I'd try to find a few academically-inclined sorcerers who've made studies of wells more in-depth than just 'how to tap them for energy'- if I'm right and this one's Different like the one here, it's going to need a big brain to tame it, and other mercenary groups probably aren't thinking in those terms. Could beat them all to getting the ivory tower intellectuals."

As he continues to massage with one hand, he apparently provokes one of the fox's meals into a bit of a struggle, and he can't quite restrain his smile. He had that effect on people. Talk goes to the alternatives, and he nods through them, taking the information into his mind. When Lea's introduced, he turns and gives her a grin- yeah, he had eyes for stomach bulges more than anything else. "Hello! Good to have you- we're down one, don't know if you knew yet. Sasara had some-" He waves his hand, "Religious thing, and decided her goddess needed her to melt inside Cyria." He shrugs. "Far be it for me to infringe on my people's freedom of religion, but it's wretched time. It's good to have you on board. Scout and saboteur? We could use you indeed. We tried to open up a fight yesterday by being sneaky, but our lizardman... well, he weighs about twice as much as I do, and then wears a hundred pounds of full plate, so... yeah, sneaky wasn't something he was able to pull off. I can do it a little, but having someone who can actually get in close and tell me what we're dealing with before it tries to pounce on me with an open mouth would be downright good. So." He pulls his hand away. "I'll go down to the docks and try to get us passage on a ship, to get there as fast as possible. Lea- you're with me, we're on the buddy system in this town. Had you been here waiting for us, or did you just get in yesterday too? Naji, if I can't get a good enough deal, we'll make tracks through the jungle. Take... Cyria, Alura, and Anastasia," he says, "And find the best maps you can, just in case. Either way, we'll head out when I get back- shipboard if we can, through the jungle if we have to, but being late's not an option." He grunts, just a little. "Sounds like time's of the essence, Tayna, or I'd offer you more than a one-handed bellyrub. Do see if Anastasia can do anything for that before it turns to scar tissue. Lea- finish eating, I'll go get my sword. We'll at least have a chance to introduce ourselves properly while we walk, if nothing else."

I don't mind at all! Either way of playing it can be interesting. Johan's general approach is to half-consciously charm and flirt with, well, just about anything that moves until brushed back, and not hold much in the way of grudges outside of a fight. I think we can just see how it develops for now given an initial reflexive dislike!
sansuki
---

Postby DissociatedChaos » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:40 am

A pout pulled down on Lea's lips as she contemplated how unfair the world could be about things. Here she was with a fox girl who, by all appearances would be more than happy to tuck Lea down between her thighs, gurgling stomach on top of her while having her lick... and there wasn't enough time for it. She could at least take a bit of heart in the fact that Tayna really did look like she was reluctant to turn Lea down on the offer, and that working with the same company might give her a good chance of finding time later, down the road. With that thought cheering her up, she returned the fox's look with her own grin. “I'll note you didn't say you don't bite – just that you don't bite... too hard,” she commented, licking her lips. “I think we'll get along very, very well, when we have some time to get to know each other a bit better~”

Sitting herself back up straight, she let her eyes slide back to the other two. “Remind me to ask for the story behind what she means with you two, once we're in less of a rush.” She was mostly talking to the drow, internally latching onto the name to not forget it again. Naji! It wasn't too hard a name... but it was uncommon enough that she'd have to actually try to remember it, now that she wasn't getting a whole load of them all at once. She'd probably be doing the same for at least a few of the other members of the group on the road, as surreptitiously as she could manage. Well, a couple less than she had last night, anyway, between one of the cats hitting the road, and Sasara apparently having let herself melt in the guts of... she was pretty sure it was the spider gal who was named Cyria. Along with the fairy sisters she'd been sure to memorize, and the other cat, that... might be all of them? Or there might be another one or two she was drawing up a blank on, given that a lizard had been mentioned.

She had been doing her best to eat fast while listening to the last of Johan's information he had to pass back to Tayna, cringing just a bit at the descriptions. It looked rather like she had bitten into a lemon, expecting a sweet apple, when he mentioned the well vanishing. Still, she smoothed her face out as she polished off the rest of her breakfast, turning to fully face her boss for the near future at his greeting. “Well, I can certainly see why they thought that I'd help round things out, then. It's... a pleasure being with the group,” she hedged, not quite up to claiming it was a pleasure working under him. Saying something like that seemed the thing to make a guy think he might be able to get her under him in other ways, too. Not happening. “I've only been her a day or two myself. It's unfortunate we've got to rush on things, but I'm no stranger to a tight deadline – let me get my armor on and take care of one thing before we go asking about the boat. Oh,” she paused in the middle of standing, frowning slightly. “I've also got my horse with me, stabled right now, and I'd really rather not leave her behind. Just as well I'm coming with you, since I'll need to ask the ship captain about stabling for her.”

With that out, she took a slightly hurried step away from Johan, before making her way with purpose to try to find a maid. She needed to ask for where to find the proprietress and give a glowing review of her service from a certain maid from the previous night. After that was done, she'd be able to grab her armor and whatever else she thought she might need in the city, and head out with her... boss. The thought gave her a small shiver, but she'd worked under a few guys who could keep to themselves, at least. She didn't have much hope for this one, so far, given the way he acted around women, but... she'd grudgingly give him a shot, despite setting off nearly all of her warning signs. Maybe sleep with a dagger or five in easy reach, just in case.
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby CassyInko » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:11 pm

Alura

When the kiss finally breaks, Tina lowered her head comfortably, resting her chin against Alura's collar bone and just...gazing upwards at her as the fairy regals her with little bits of her past, the beauty of where she used to live, and of course, the regret of having to leave sooner or later "Well..." The maid begins once Alura has finished, her mouth curving into a little smile "It does sound wonderful. I don't really know much beyond the city walls. It's not bad by any means. Would be nice to see alot more out there, though...and I'm happy I met you, too. I doubt I'd ever have experienced..." She falls silent, her eyes glimmering with delight. Planting a little peck on Alura's chin, Tina finally continues, her voice barely above a whisper "..Well, what we did. All of it. It felt...so strange...but good. And of course, the REST of it was wonderful."

"I wish you could stay, too." A faint hint of sadness creeps into her tone, though with a soft 'ahem' as if she was clearing her throat, she snuggles herself back down against Alura, focusing on more happy things "You just have to promise you'll come back to visit. I'm sure your group will make their way back around near here eventually! Can come by and say hi! I'm sure I'll still be here. This place is safe and protected, and I'm valued!" Even having already taken a trip into Tina's stomach, the girl was not even the slightest bit more intimidating. She was just so soft, so warm, and the kindness in her eyes was something so very rarely seen, especially in a crummy town like this. Though when Alura starts talking about her dream, that kindness turns into amusement, and Tina exhales a soft little giggle against the front of Alura's throat. Baring her cute little blunt teeth in a 'rawr!' that was every bit as intimidating as a kitten, she gives the fairy a little poke in the tummy, giggling again.

"Digested you?" Again, those soft lips planted a tiny kiss on her chin, those beautiful emerald eyes sparkling in mirth "I don't even think my tummy would be able to if I wanted to. Which I don't." As inexperienced as she was...there was really no doubt about it. Even Tina's tummy could, given enough time, digest a whole person. Just the time Alura had spent inside the night before had started to make her skin tingle, that faint, familiar itchy sensation working it's way across her body as that tummy did exactly what it was designed to do - digest food put in it! Yet, Alura's mention of 'sliding out of her rear' actually brings a small amount of pause to the blonde barmaid, her eyes widening slightly...and an ever-so-slight hint of red coloring her cheeks "...I..." She starts, then stops immediately, unable to find the words. What WOULD that have felt like? Just like any other time, she imagined, and yet the connotations it had to it were so, so much different. Digesting a whole person...and when the call of nature struck, they'd just be...

...that.

Alura feels a faint little tremble course through the slightly larger girl's body, and a flush of warmth that was far more evident with her naked body pressed so tightly against Alura's own. It was hard to tell if the idea excited her...at least, until she finally found her voice once more "I wonder what that would feel like. I've never wanted to hurt anyone. But...how that felt last night...? It was amazing, Alura. It was more than just being full. I could FEEL you in there. Moving. The weight. It made my heart beat so hard, excited me more than you could ever even know. I liked it, and...I just didn't expect it to be like that. How would it feel going the entire way...?" Again, she falls silent, stretching out across the entirety of Alura's front, still straddling her hips. The soft mounds of her breasts pressed against Alura's own, and that tummy she'd been in just the night before presses against her, so trim and empty "I think I'd feel bad doing that to sometime....unless they were really bad. Deserved it. T-then..."

Again, Alura feels a little tremor course through the girl's body, felt her heart just ever-so-slightly picking up it's pace. Yes...the idea certainly did excite her, at least some "Maybe. Certainly not to my fairy, despite how delicious she was. Unless..." Again, she fell silent, opened her mouth to speak once more, then seemed to completely abandon whatever train of thought she'd had, instead focusing on the rest of Alura's dream "You really thought it would be hot? That was part of your dream? Me gurgling you all up and...you know." A final little peck, this time to Alura's cheek, and Tina finally rolls off of her, sitting up on the edge of the bed and snatching up the long, black socks that were part of her outfit "I don't know. I like apples and stuff too much! It...would be interesting, though. I think I'd like it. Just...I don't want to hurt you, or anyone really..." Slipping on her socks, Tina got to her feet and picked up her top, bunching it up in her hands so she could fit it down over her head "...B-but...I'm just as curious about that as I was with...what we did last night. Ergh. I feel like I'm bad for thinking that."
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Johan and Lea

"Ahhhhh...." It was hard to tell if Tayna was more sighing or moaning, but regardless, the officer looked positively blissful as Johan rubbed her swollen stomach, soothing the movements within somewhat. The drow, seated just across the table from her, offered up a thin smirk "Yeah. I ain't going anywhere by myself. That's one rule I intend to follow." Sure enough, just as Johan's eyes were giving the drow's stomach a cursory glance, there was just the slightest hint of movement from inside, the faintest shift of the half-orc showing just some small sign of life. The sudden look of surprise on Naji's face turned into an even bigger smirk, and she comfortably reclined, idly drumming the fingers of both hands atop her tummy, clearly quite amused at the prospect that her food should still have a little energy left.

Tayna, though, appeared to be in heaven. Her ears flopped downwards to the sides and she seemed to sink even lower in her chair, to the point it was hard to even see her face over the top of her stomach "Johan...remind me to let you do this more often. Once or twice, I thought I was going to have to cough #2 up, but that....that right there..." Another soft, satisfied sigh/moan punctuated her thought "..wonderful."

"If you can spare the magic, too, I'd certainly like to get this treated. It's got some of that slimy, clear paste stuff Ylinne makes for minor wounds. Our healing magic is spread thin. Like I said, things are heating up, and if it's not life-threatening, basic alchemy has to do the trick. Can't waste spells we might need later. I'll ask Anastasia when she makes an appearance. And you heard right, Lea." The little foxgirl shifts her attention to Lea with a thin, toothy smile, showing off teeth that were nearly completely humanlike, save for her slightly larger canines "I don't bite too hard. Careful though. You might get into trouble with me. Not that I dismiss trouble." Offering up a teasing little wink, Tayna returned her attention to Johan, her expression progressively growing less 'pleasure stricken' and more serious as he relates what had actually happened with the well.

"Disappeared...?" Tayna echoed, her eyebrows furrowing "...That...should not happen. Ever. Until the energy inside is spent. I mean, you have those that the mages and clerics like, the uh...what's the word...leylines? Concentrated magic, that sort of thing. Then you have those that kinda spit out magical items, and then fade away. But just outright vanishing? No. That's a new one to me." As Johan's tale continued, Tayna's expression goes from thoughtful, to outright concerned, and she squirms back up upright in her seat, leans forwards and up, and places a hand against Johan's temple, as if checking him for fever "...Exploded? What do you mean it did something to your head? Johan, when you get back, I want you to go see Ylinne right away. You and everyone affected. In all seriousness, this big job be damned, and I know Rylee would back me up on this - it's more important to make sure our people are safe. The Wells are old magic. Who knows what is actually happening with them. Soon as you hit the town, head to the north-western corner, just outside the castle palisade. That's where the camp is. Gather up whoever is affected, and let Ylinne make sure you're not...well, injured or infected with something, alright?"

The name 'Ylinne' was a familiar one to Johan - the naga artificer who worried with high-end magical concerns. Also the one who tended to create minor magical items when the company either needed them quickly, or didn't have the funds or access to purchase them outright, though she always complained that the process was 'incredibly exhausting'. She also tended to...'experiment'. Nothing too grandiose or dangerous, but she was constantly messing with magic that was likely just a little bit beyond her ken to see how it worked, and what applications it might be used for...sometimes with rather amusing results.

"I'll also tell Rylee to be careful." Her frown deepens to an almost comical level, though it was clear Tayna was hardly trying to be funny "Money won't do us any good if we stir up something we can't deal with, or infect everyone with...whatever funny stuff happened to your head. We might need to rethink this entire deal. The money is great, but...well, some things are worth more than money." Suddenly, her expression brightened, and the hand on Johan's temple moved down to his cheek, pinching just hard enough to be uncomfortable "I mean, I always knew something was wrong with your head though. Climbing down Naji's throat, I mean--"

"Hey!" Naji exclaimed, her attention jerking away from her stomach to the conversation at hand "It's practice, alright?!"

Tayna merely smiled, the tips of her canines peeking out over her bottom lip "Oh, I bet. And rutting in bed is just practice too ,right?" Naji's sour face drew a soft giggle from the foxgirl, who reached a foot under the table to nudge the drow's thighs "Ohhh, I'm just teasing! Let me, I don't get to have enough fun. Johan, I'll see if I can find us some big brains, but the odds of anyone like that joining us in Two Rivers? Unlikely. Still, won't hurt to look. And Sasara and Cyria, huh? Who'd have thought. Well, I mean, I guess it was kinda obvious, but still...her goddess' wish and all." Tayna shrugged, clearly not all that beat up over it. After all, people and their religious stuff did...well, weird things, and as long as it was consensual, there was nothing to be said about it. She'd just...gloss over that part when she reported back to Rylee. Johan could cross that bridge when the time came.

((Little note here, since Johan brought it up! Rygar will have been assumed to stay back with the other merc group, likely to aid in researching whatever happened. I don't like characters to just disappear when I can keep from it, and that at least makes sense to some degree! His companion did the same.))

"Right. I'm going to stay here and talk with the others, see if Anastasia can patch me up a bit, and keep an eye on Naji to make sure she doesn't do...Drow things." Tayna shot a little, playful grin to Naji, only to be met with a roll of the eyes "Drow things. Hardy har." Pulling a little slip of paper out of her pouch, she passes it over to Johan, just so he'd know exactly how much money they had when it came to booking transport, if chartering a ship ended up being the chosen option. As Lea turns to find the proprietess, she feels a little nudge of bare feet against her thigh, just below her butt, and Tayna coos as she heads off "And I'll talk with you...later, cute stuff."

As luck would have it, Lea did not have to go very far to track down the proprietress, as the moment she started looking, she spotted her just behind the bar, leaned forwards onto it and chatting amicably with one of the early-morning patrons enjoying breakfast. She was certainly odd for a human. Purpleish hair, somewhere just under six feet tall, and perhaps a little 'too perfect' when it came to her body, though her chest was likely a little bit on the larger side given her more trim frame. She was pretty, for sure, and yet the more Lea looked at her, the more beautiful she seemed to become. It was almost entrancing in a way, and it's some five or ten seconds before she snaps out of it, realizing she'd been staring, open mouthed, and stock-still. Perhaps by coincidence, or perhaps on purpose, right when the purple-haired lady noticed her "Good morning! Sleep well? I see you had a little of the sausage. Pretty good stuff, hrm...? It's local. Shitty little port doesn't have much, but it does have good fish and good sausage. Of course, a wonderful tavern and Inn, too. Little coffee?"

Vashra, the tavern owner

CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay