Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (Closed)

Postby gothaman » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:51 pm

*the bard sighed, putting his crossbow away. "I do hope you plan on doing their jobs, im not strong enough to be a sailor, you know." He said to the minotaur, who was most likely not even listening.
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Lil'fey was indifferent about all this bank nonsense. She did follow curiously, though. 'Surfing' on Tai's body as she slithered before hopping off when they got close enough. Upon whipping out her rapier; she attempts to use the needle point to try and unlock one of those cash drawers... She did it mostly for fun and not really much else while the other two speak up. "Not like non-existant people will use it." She mutters in agreement with Abby.

Spoiler: show
http://orokos.com/roll/691868 rolled 14; Sleight of hand is +7 so 21.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:32 pm

Both drawers crack open, their cash ripe for the taking. One of the drawers contains a note written in Dwarvish cursive quickly stuffed behind the rows of coins, the ink smudging in a few places.

For those who read the language
Mrs. Ardan Valemar
Mrs. Ardan Valemar
Mrs. Ardan Valemar
Mrs. Ardan Valemar
Mrs. Ardan Valemar
Mrs. Arda n Valemar
Get milk, eggs, and teak wood

Mrs. Ardan Valemar
Mrs. Ar

Lewd on the ship
For a drunken man, he comes to attention quickly. He squirms around like a bear in a straightjacket, rippling out the surface of Phionna's belly as he squeals out his own cries of ecstasy. Soon, he builds into a loud squeal, then falls still. His load pools at the bottom of his host's womb, ready to go wherever it will.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Taizee might have taken a bit of a roundabout route to the bank, slithering up and down stairs, off of ledges and the like just to give Lili'fey a tad more interesting surfing experience, once she actually noticed her up on her tail, at least!

As for the continued ethical quandary on the ownership of the town, the mermaid would suggest, "Really, it's kinda like the open sea is for you surface dwellers, isn't it? No one owns it, and everyone can use it, so since we are the ones here now, let's take advantage of it! That's why I would think it won't hurt to try to dig through the wall, or get the vault open in some other way! We have the time anyways right? ... Uh, we might need those things you surface dwellers have for mining... P-pickaxes, right? If we can't get the door open, that is..."
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phionna » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:06 pm

The Holstaur giggled happily as the man squirmed and finished within her. With the extra meat in her breasts filtering into her own body she let out a soft huff. Satiated after days of near starving.

The very happy cow mama has had her fill. Giving her womb a loving caress. "Had your fun~? Let me know when you want out~ if you want out that is mhm~ to add to my body if whatever way you want~ maybe when the journey is over hmm? Until then just relax and enjoy the ride~" Phionna muses to her occupant as the mouse approaches and warns her.

"Oh? You mean doing nothing all day but get drunk and muck about? I could certainly do that but I think there are more important jobs to do hun~ Look at it this way~ less mouths to feed~"
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby gothaman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:36 am

"I wouldnt call helping keep a ship afloat and moving nothing." He responded, "And what am i going to tell the captain? The minotaur has been calmed, but now you're missing crew members. This is just one big mess..."

He turned around, back to the holstaur, grumbling as he made his way toward the captains quarters once more.
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phionna » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:29 am

Phionna smirked and got up off her haunches, gently walking toward the little mouse man. "It doesn't have to be a mess you know. It could have readily been avoided if they packed enough food for the journey. And how far do you think playing snitch will get you hmm? Just how much longer till others do the same as I, hunger is a terrible thing~ And someone so small as you would be one of the first I imagine~" She teased, laughing as he tries to play first mate on the ship, despite only being a passenger. But eventually the food IS going to run out.. and those words may sink deeper than she wished.

Giving her belly another rub she decides to find a more private spot to enjoy her occupant until he decides to leave.
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby gothaman » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:25 pm

*the bard grumbled, this was not at all what he was expecting for the start of an adventure. Still, the lady had a point, there was no coin to be earned from saying anything about this. Coin. One of the two things that truly mattered to him, the other being a nice quiet place to relax and sleep, which is exactly what he began searching for.
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:21 pm

(+from previous roll: twelve gold, seventy silver, and a hundred copper pieces.)

Lili'fey pockets the coins, biting on one to check the gold was real before placing it with its friends in her pocket. "Works for me." She answers Taizee simply. "Someone else will just take it, if we don't?" She offered simply. "I'm sure if the people were to return from mysteriously vanishing, they wouldn't be too offended to learn it was assumed they were all dead.."

She shrugs. "Or hey if we help return them, they won't care if we reward ourselves." She includes simply. Then hums. "Or maybe they are cursed for one half of the day to be around, the other missing?" She teased her companions with speculation.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:36 am

Abby listens to her companions and nods back to them. "I suppose we should head back then to find some stuff to get through the wall perhaps? Think getting through the door would be rather difficult without those keys and who knows where they are now." Listening to Lili'fey mention possible theories about the vanished people she shakes her head. "I don't think they are cursed. Me and Tai were present when they were taken. Everyone got kidnapped by some kinda dark creatures. They didn't answer our questions when we tried to capture some but I highly doubt they are letting people come back here."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:11 am

It's a slow time for Lang while the others have their little adventure. Keeping watch is a boring job, but someone has to do it. Otherwise the ship they're hoping to appear might see the completely empty dock and leave without them noticing.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:00 pm

There are a few quiet places on the ship, and no-one goes down into the hold for quite a while. The man inside Phionna's womb doesn't move at all: he's just passed out and sleeping, and likely will be for quite a while.

Somewhere in town, there are a collection of shovels and pickaxes. They're very cheap things, though, and any attempt to use them against the vault will result in them quickly breaking. The vault appears to be extremely thick. By this point, the sun has good and truly set and the sky is jet black. It's probably about eleven o'clock at night. Annorus squirms in Lili'fey's womb. "Aren't you going to sleep soon?" he asked.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Tai would nod to both Lili'fey and Abylus's remarks, before replying, "Sadly, I have a feeling the people who were taken won't return here any time soon, so uh, it's better for us to have the safe's contents than someone else, right? We did at least try to fight the shadow things..."

After the procurement of the pickaxes, and the subsequent breaking of them, the mermaid would be both spent, frustrated and sleepy, having resorted to grumpily smacking her tail against the vault before giving up, and if neither of her companions had any other ideas, beginning to grumpily slither back for their 'home'.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Abby would of course try to use the limited tools they had to get into the vault, but it seemed they were not likely to get in today, if at all. Frowning, she would turn to her companions. "I don't think we are getting into the vault this way... It is getting dark, we should head back so you guys can sleep. I'll try to think of other ideas while I am on watch and write down if I come up with anything by morning." The Amalgamate would wander back to their camp and help the others settle in for the night while she settled in for her watch.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:55 am

Lil'fey snooped about the desks; wondering if the bank manager happened to write down the combination or however vaults work? A key perhaps? Eitherway, she would try a more traditional method of getting in the vault. Actually turning the handle. But hey, if it's not to be, it's not to be and after exhausting her options and watching the mermaid break her pick - she was pretty happy they had tried just about everything. Which meant surfing on the mer once more.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phionna » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Phionna returned to her cubby, satisfied and basking in a motherly glow as her occupant snoozed away. She would nap herself in time, the gentle rocking of the boat and kneading of her full belly soothing her to sleep. Two full men would keep her well fed for at least a week, provided she doesn't share her milk or expend excess energy over the norm. She would eventually have to answer to the captain and is ready to lend a hand to work off her meals~
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby gothaman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:17 pm

*the bard crawled into his own cubby, not really willing to do much else but sleep*
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:05 am

The night passes completely without incident for everyone. Shrikeslee is silent as the grave, the only inklings of sound coming from the wind and the only movement being ripples on the surface of the water or the leaves in the trees.

Around half past five, the Captain comes down to the hold shouting for Berin, Eryone, and Cassus. Once she sees Phionna with her breasts swollen up, she freezes, remembering something from earlier. She thinks it was one of the crew. Anyways, she walks up to Phionna and uses a stick to poke her awake. "You ate three of my crew," she stated. "You're going to help us load once we get into port." With that, she heads back up topside.

The following morning is slightly cloudy, and there's a bit of a chill in the air. By eight o'clock, the ship is faintly visible on the horizon and by nine-thirty, she has pulled into the harbor. A group of boathands come up on deck to start unloading, but they stop and stare as they realize that the dock is almost deserted.

For Razgriz:
As she wakes up, Lili'fey can feel a bubbling sensation in the pit of her stomach. It's mild, and passes after an hour.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:02 am

A now tired amalgamate yawns, her jaw stretching comically large as she notes the ship pulling into the harbor. She would wake up her companions once she saw the ship on the horizon so they had time to ready themselves before it arrived. Shaking each one awake gently, she would attempt to cook some breakfast for the group before heading out to the docks to meet with the ship and its crew. In her human guise Abby greets the crew of the ship, calling out to them on the ship. "Greetings! We were starting to wonder when you would show up!" She waves to them with a tired look on her face. While it was nice to be active without that blasted sun burning her eyes, she did forgo sleep for a long time and likely needed rest at some point.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Netjak » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:20 pm

Before embarking on their way back to their temporary abode, Taizee would have nodded to Abby's comment and agreed, "Yeah, this is not working. So either we'll have to try to go through the roof, the floor or pick the lock or something! Anyways, let's just get some sleep, I'm spent..."

On their way over to the harbormasters office, the mermaid would have allowed her foxy team-mate to ride her tail, even though it was decidedly slimmed down and less bouncy after their hour-long endeavor at the bank.

Come morning, once Abylus had gotten a stick to poke her where she snoozed in the water or something, the mermaid be full of newfound strength and particularly excitement, especially at the notification of the ship arriving! Having no cooking skills whatsoever, Taizee trawled through the abandoned city one last time for any food left behind, before joining up with her party again as the ship was nearing harbor.

While Abylus addressed them in her non-threatening human disguise, the big mermaid would just bounce up and down in joy upon her tail, quite worked up at the new arrival of more people to get to know!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay