Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (Closed)

Postby Netjak » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:36 pm

Tai would be relatively quick to learn the inns and outs of how to maintain fishhooks and nets of surface-dweller design. She was of course well acquainted with the obsidian and bone spears her people made and nets made of kelp, and had come across a few surface 'relics' in her time to boot!

Giving a single nod to Kalkat, the mermaid would note, "I could teach you a bit of how we hunt with spears in open water then, and repay you a little for all you have thought me up to now! I've been using the spear for most of my life after all, so I might know a few tricks you don't yet. After all, even when we use baited hooks, traps or nets in the deep, we have a spear at hand to make sure the prey don't struggle free... You know, when it is too big to just eat! I only really decided to use one of these greatswords you guys make up here because it looked like fun, and it was a nice change of pace!", smile, then point to the heap of her meager belongings, armor and blade likely left somewhere nearby, as she had yet to find where she would be sleeping aboard the ship.

Hopefully Taizee would spend most of her time below deck sharpening hooks, spears and knitting nets, or she would rapidly develop a sunburn while basking in the radiant light she so adored.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (Closed)

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:18 pm

So far as Lang has been able to gather, her job on the ship is mercifully uneventful during quiet sailing. If only because she takes up a lot of otherwise limited space that's more useful to have a skilled person working in when the extra pair of hands is unnecessary. Not that she's one to complain about being able to stay up in the open space on deck instead of the limited space inside the ship. Makes for time that can be spent hanging around with the sailors while they have free time too to make the best of things while at sea.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (1 SLOT OPEN)

Postby Razgriz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:23 pm

(( i thought we were already aboard and away given we had been assigned jobs. XP my bad. ))

Lili'fey works the rigging and crows nest like previously asked, She watched with perked ears as the landmass they had been on vanishes so easily on the horizon. Occasionally chewing on ginger root now and then as she treats the ship like her play gym and bounds around the place and through the ropes. Not that she really knew what the heck she was meant to be doing with all of them. She wondered what the others were up to.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:52 pm

*the bard slipped onto the ship, ready to sing shanty's for the crew once more, keeping out of everybody's way*
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voidrazor » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Abby would work dutifully on making the adhesives again, but upon seeing the drow again only to find him wanting ointments she would blink in confusion. "Ointment... but you were working with wood yesterday... you are a carpenter AND a doctor?" She would lean in to inspect this man, though would still make the ointment as it was at least different than making adhesive all the live long day!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:29 pm

"Just the carpenter," the drow said. "I've been taking a few... requests amongst the crew. Private stuff they don't want to share. Things like that. You need anything?" That last one was a joke, as his smirk showed.

Lunch is a minor thing, letting a few people come down to get something small and easy to eat before getting back to work. It's less a full meal and more of a snack to tide someone over until dinner. It's about that point that Kalkat brings Taizee up on deck. "This is about the point we let out the nets," he said. "And, uh..." He turned a little red in the cheeks. "If you'd like to... to show off how mermaids fish... that'd be cool."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:59 pm

With a shake of her head, Abby responds to the strange carpenter. "No... I don't need anything... though that you take requests makes me think you are still more than just a carpenter sir." The girl could not shake the paranoia from a life in the underdark... especially since drow were from there too. Everyone from the underdark had secrets, especially if they were on the surface. She thought that perhaps she might coax out a secret or two while she worked, and after grabbing a small snack for lunch that really only made her crave something a bit more substantial. "I suppose asking what kind of requests you take from the crew is not something you'd answer given they are more... private as you put it?"
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby gothaman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:12 pm

*the bard took his meal, going up onto the deck to eat, looking out into the distance, hoping for smooth sailing.
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:09 am

Standing by Kalkat, ready to assist in deploying the fishing nets whichever way she could, yet reluctant to make the first move as she wasn't quite sure how was supposed to handle trawling nets, Taizee continued to nod along to his words mostly unfazed. Writing off the red cheeks on the hobgoblin as the signs of a very passionate fisherman who was even more excited than herself to learn something new, the deep sea mermaid started to smile softly, and with one final nod exclaim, "Okies! Lead the way then Kalkat! And I would love to give you a real in-depth look of our hunting technique!"

But then, as she immediately went to ready herself for the dip, wrapping her lure in cloth to hide it's light, and getting all her gear, save for her greatsword and shield which she had substituted for a fishing spear, Tai would think, ponder and finally question, "... Uh, but how rough should I be? Like, should I just hide beneath the boat and wait for you to jump over a side, only to try and swallow you as quickly as possible? That would probably be more realistic, but not really give you much time to learn and observe and stuff... But it's your choice Kalkat!"

Regardless, the mermaid would be promptly ready to dive, resting on her tail by the port side railing.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:52 pm

(Should probably speed through this one along a little, too, so as to keep pace with everyone.)

Kalkat has to pause a moment before answering. "...uhh, just as rough as you normally do. A-and yeah, just do whatever comes naturally to you. Anything you like." Kalkat then pulls off his clothes. Well, except for one pair of undergarments that he seems to want to keep on. He then stands by the port side rail, leaning over it. "But yeah, go when ready." As soon as Taizee jumps into the water, Kalkat would follow, splashing roughly into the water but staying afloat just fine.

The carpenter chuckles at Abylus's question. "Nah, I'm still just the resident woodworker," he says. "I just happen to be less embarrassed saying things other people would find awkward. Like 'can I have something for my intimate rash?' or 'would you be willing to spend some time on deck with me after dark?'.

All through the morning, an elf-man with deep red hair keeps sneaking glances at Lili'fey. At lunch, he finally walks over to her and clears his throat. "Hey," he says. "Do you mind if I ask what species you are? It's just, I think I've seen people who look like you before, but I can't put my finger on where."

At the same time, Mio's admiring catwoman walks up to him. "Hey," she says. "Uh... good performance?" After a pause and a moment to smack herself in the face, she continues. "Where'd you learn to play like that?" she asks.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Lang was expecting smaller meals once the ship was underway. The reality of the matter wound up being beyond what she saw coming. Still, not like she has any ground to complain with a lack of skills applicable outside the bedroom.

Afterward is more business as usual for her. Though she does give a passing wave to the 'happy couple' of Taizee and Kalkat as they go buy for their time together that is totally not something that could be called a date.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:53 pm

*the bard looked at the catwoman, not really trusting them, being a rat and all.* "Thank you, I learned how to perform at a bards guild in a far off land, most of our kind would prefer theft and other illegal ways to acquire gold, rouges and the like. Most of my colleagues shunned me because of our kind, quite irksome. Im a bard, not some sneaky pickpocket."

((i get the feeling this is going to be a thing of his now. "dammit Jim, im a bard, not a doctor"))
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Now, being a deep-sea mermaid Taizee would of course never admit to being afraid of the dark, nor would she disclose how open water kinda made her feel uncomfortable, at least not to surface-dwellers. And especially not when they seemed so ready to jump into the ocean themselves, like Kalkat, for example. Besides, they had their boat closeby, so how bad could it be? Thus, with a strained little smile and a quick nod, Tai would lean over the railing and dive in under the waves, more than dexterous enough to not make much of a splash despite her large tail, and unfamiliarity with diving in this sense of the word.

Then, below the waves Tai took a quick, cursory glance around and downwards, not seeing much of anything, and promptly focusing back on the fisherman who quickly joined her in the water. And this stumped the mermaid for a second, as she hadn't actually ever eaten any humanoids just treading water by the surface. How could she teach how her kin went about this if she didn't know herself?

Long story short, Kalkat would feel the swirling currents and see shifting glow of Taizee's partially obscured lure in the water below him as she thought things through, before he would suddenly feel a pair of hands grab at his ankles, and as he ordered, roughly pulled him beneath the waves, only for Tai to then let go, swim upwards behind his back, then try to come from above with her maw wide agape in over his head.

Spoiler: show
Rolled a solid 1, for a total of 5 on Tai's perception check: https://orokos.com/roll/721597 to make sure the coast was clear for such tomfoolery underwater
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Kalkat tread water for a little bit before he was pulled under. "WHA-" was all he could get out before he was pulled downwards. For a moment, he struggled, on instinct. Then he saw Taizee's mouth open over him and he froze. This was it. This was happening. He was finally going to see... He just let her come down over him, doing as she would with him.

Meanwhile, back up on deck, the catfolk nodded. "You were lucky," she said. "I didn't even get to train to be a bard. Too flighty, they said."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:12 pm

Abylus chuckles at the quite blunt words of the carpenter. "I do hope that it is two different people saying those things... otherwise the former might negatively impact decision on the latter..." She clears her throat and hands over the ointments with a smile. "Though to whomever does have an intimate rash... this should help if they apply it every day." She nods to the man and adds. "I think I might head up on deck after dark. I have not gotten much chance to see the dark water of the ocean on a ship before."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Netjak » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Without even using her hands, now that she had already pulled him down and gotten him right where she wanted him, Taizee dove towards her prey and began pushing her unnaturally widely parted jaws and lips in over his head, forcing him down deeper as she did. Yet, even as his vision should have turned to solid blackness as the mermaid's mouth and gullet enveloped his view, Kalkat would still have a little bit of light to catch the details of the mermaid's contracting throat, thanks to the spots of bio-luminescence guiding his entry into her stomach.

Once Kalkat's fuzzy ears had finished tickling the top of her maw as she gulped and pulled his entire head into her gullet in a few split seconds, Tai would grab hold of her meal by the hips, and start to casually ease the rather big guy into her comparatively safe human tummy.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:34 pm

*The bard shrugged in response, most of them were, most bards were only interested in two things, coin and cleavage. "Not far off the mark there." He returned to his small meal, finishing it off rather quickly.
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:01 am

Kalkat was almost still as a post as Taizee slid him down. He hadn't expected to see lights inside Taizee's body. But that just made it all the better; now he could take in the body around him. Feelings stirred in him, and he couldn't help squirming a little as his 'girlfriend' kept swallowing him down. Though at least he managed to keep certain parts of himself from coming to attention. Barely.

The catwoman stared at Mio for a moment, jaw dropping open. Then her mouth pulled into a scowl. "I'm not that ditzy," she growled. "In fact, I was the least ditzy person they'd seen in years."

(I misread Gothaman's post, but I decided to roll with it.)

The carpenter took the ointments. "I'll tell them," he said. "And you don't have to worry. I'm healthy as a horse. You can see for yourself if you like." He smirked at that, then turned and left Abylus to her own devices.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:22 am

Sadly, it was only the deep-sea mermaids gullet that had two lines of faintly glowing blue spots running down the sides of her relaxing gullet, growing smaller and less bright the deeper into her throat they went, until vanishing all together, so once Kalkat found his face pressed down at the bottom of Tai's human belly, he would be encased in complete warm, damp and tight darkness as he began curling up inside.

With her chainmail thankfully being 'split' and thus allowing itself to ride on up as her chest and stomach swelled and bulged outwards, Taizee avoided any form of serious discomfort swallowing her furry treat, nor further damage to her poor armor. And so, while still sucking in Kalkat's legs after he had discreetly tucked and wriggled his hips into his fishy predator's gullet, the deep-sea mermaid swam back up towards the moving boat making sure the nets were extended as they should have been, and that no reefs or other dangers to the boat lurked below.

A final, pleased, and bubbly GLUG and a GULP heralded the hobgoblin's completed entry into the mermaid's digestive system moments after Tai's lips had closed around Kal's naked, wriggling feet, and not long after the bubbles this produced had breached the surface, so would a very satisfied, smiling deep-sea mermaid! With a hearty puff, Taizee hugged around her taut, half-exposed middle, exclaiming, "T-that was real nice! It's been days since I ate something whole and alive, and even longer since I did so in the ocean! ... So, I hope this was educational and nice for you too, and uh, let me know if things get unpleasant or tingly in there!", as she made her way towards the ladder up onto the ship again.
Last edited by Netjak on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:38 am

*the bard was confused, he hadnt said anything about the cat being a ditz. "You said you were? I was simply agreeing that most bards were rather flighty."
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay