Atlantis RP

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:09 pm

*giggleing slightly as i look over the girl in my paw, gettnig a checky idea, turning and walking into town carring you with me*
hay i know ^_^ why dont you say hello to the hatclin while your still here, hes so sweet and adorable i bet you would love him, have to spot for some food on the way though, that lizard freind of yours, arkani is stil here, and hes gettnig hungry ^^, speakingo f wich do you need anythign to eat?
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:12 pm

Was wondering why the dragon was being so nice, and nodded as he mentioned arkani and about meeting the hatchling. She might as well try and be nice, so they would do so in return. Thought about his question, it had been a while since she ate anything. "I am a little hungry, but I don't eat a whole lot anyways. Some fruit should be fine."
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:12 am

*smiling at your accpetence i swiftly walk back towared the centre of town, stopping quickly to pop into a large building, placing you on the back of my neck as i walk in, seeming to be a large warehouse with metal crates in, obvioulsy from other ships. walking around in there for a while i choose a box, opeing and nabbbing a hudge sac of food in my jaws, walking back out and to the tower, after a few minuets of walking we stand at the bottom of the hudge piller, looking up i give a little growl. soon climbing up and getting throw the window, giggleing as i see the hatclin there with a big belly, puttnig the food down ont he ground and then sweet enxt to it
Umiriko

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:47 am

Held onto the back of his neck, the entire time he was walking she was lost in her own thoughts and kept quiet, truly showing her innocent and shy side. Finally realizes they had stopped, and heard the dragon giggle. Got set down by a sack of food, and was just a tad uneasy seeing the hatchling with a belly that big. Doesn't know what to do or say, except rub an arm with timidness.
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby Arkain » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:12 pm

Arkain hears Umi come back and he hears a new voice. He rubs the hatchlings belly." WHo is that? Do we havce a guest? OOohh I hope Umi brought some food. Can you let me out for just a bit so I can get something to eat, please?" HE rubs you belly and kisses it warmly.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Re:

Postby dravus » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:21 am

The Hatchling gave a mew of greeting to his adopted mother and upon seeing someone else slides down from umi's neck he tilted his head in thought

Then came the prodding from insside his belly.....The hatchling giggled and stroked his belly a little before gently pushing Arkian back up and slowly working him back out of his body
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Arkain » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:16 am

((Sorry if I am rushing this going on vacation till the 30th..See ya all a round. HAve fun))

Arkain feels himself slide out of your body. He slides over and gives the hatchling a warmhug and nuzzle. "Thanks. I appreciate that." He see Umimiko gets up and gives him a warm hug. He sees his guest and smiles. "Hi there" He looks at Umi." OOoohhhh I hope you brought something to eat I am starved. > "He looks at his skin. Its look a bit pale. "I am going to sit over here to the side for a bit and get some light on my skin. It makes me very relaxed. If I don't acknowledge you right away, I am not being rude. Its just what happens when I do this. "HE rubs the hatchling and Umi then sits in a bright sopt and closes his eyes feeling the light rejevinate his skin.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:42 am

*huggsing arakin back as he pops out of the hatchlin, licking him playfuly as he goes to rejevinate, placing a bag of food beside him*
take your time arakin... now little mouse what did you say your name was...
*walking over i lay down beisides the baby, licking his face all over and rubbing up against him*
sorry where are my manners ^_^ i am Umiriko, and this.. well we havnt named the little cutey yet
Umiriko

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:03 am

Eyes blink as the hatchling brought up Arakin, and waves uneasily as he said hi. Eyes blink as the dragon went to sit by the hatchling. Her eyes looked shock, she was a 17 year old girl, yet, the dragon said Mouse, which was a nickname often given to her by friends. The nickname was given due to her short height and shyness. Sits down on her legs, taking note of Umiriko's introduction. "I'm Lily." Was still just a tad uneasy around them. It wasn't everyday you chatted with a dragon!
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:11 am

hehe hello Lily, sorry about the mouse thing, but when someone's mind is workgin as fast as yours is i cant help but pick up on the accasionaly memory* shuffeling forwards a littel bit* now see we have a slight proble here... yuor not techinqualy allowed to be ni this city and it is my job to remove you as i have done to the rest of your party... save arkain but well never mind about him ^_^.. umm to save on the nitty gritty details to send you back i am acturly going to have to eat you in some way or form, please dont be afraid your compeltly safe, its just how this thing works rely ^^... ummmm so if you want a bite to eat first then we can get down to business * giggleing slightly and grining a naughty grin* you can choose any entrace you want * wink wink*
Umiriko

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:22 pm

"It's alright." Watched as he shuffled forward a bit, and eyes widened as he mentioned everything. Saw the naughty grin, and cheeks flushed at his comment. "It's okay, you decide." Picks up an apple, and eats slowly, a little off still by everything.
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:09 am

*giggeling and rolling over onto my back as i watch lilly start to eat, licking my lips at the sight of her tasty body and purring softly, trying to decide the best way to get her out of the city*
Mmmm ^_^ well take all you want then, wouldnt want you going hungry now would we
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:06 am

"I don't eat a lot." Heard him purring and on his back, not even realizing he had been watching her again, still working on her apple.

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:07 am

(Sorry, that above post was me. Slip of mind and forgot to log in.)
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:10 am

((its ok ^_^ these thigns happen))
thats ok little one, just have all you want ok. then after that we can sort out getting you home ok? before anyone starts to miss you"
*blushing suddnely i get a little idea, rolling back over and talknig softly into the hatchlnis ears*
hehe little one, i have to sort out this girl in a minuet, and well i think the content of this might be a little much for your yuonge eyes, wouldnt want you to see things yo didnt like so why dont you go make sure Arkain is alright while i see our guest home?"
Umiriko

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:20 pm

Finished her apple and appeared to be full and alright. Sets the core aside, not really sure where to dispose of it. Saw the dragon whispering to the hatching, playing with her hair. She was still a tad uneasy, even though it seemed the dragon was nice enough. Just sat, awaiting what she should do next.
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:36 pm

*smiling i turn and start to walk up a long spiral stair case* come Lilly and we will get you back to you friends ok?
*leading on the tower leads up all the way, coming to a room with open sides so you can see all aound the great city, and above our head a large shinney blue jewl, bigger then a man. blushing slightly i roll over onto my side and cock my leg up slighty
*i wouldnt normaly ask this of someone, but seening though you asked me to choose i think we have an extra special way for you leave entre me and leave this palce
Umiriko

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:46 pm

Followed the dragon up the staircase, and was a little entranced by looking out at the great city. Looked up and saw the blue jewel, wondering what that was for. Looks confused, as he mentioned something about "entering" him. "...Enter you?"
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:28 am

*chuckelnig slightly as the stair case cuts off with a large stone slab, trapping us both up there i walk over towards you and softly sniff at your body, taking a playful lick*
Mmmmmm ^_^ very nice... o sorry i rely should of explained this better. as you may or may not off seen the way i got all your friends out was to first ...well eat them in some way or another... soo umm
*blushing a lighter tight i blue i lay back and move one of my legs to its side, relvealing my male slit*
well you told me too choose ^_^ so i thought we could have a bit of fun when we send you back
Umiriko

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:16 am

Saw that she was trapped in the room with the dragon. Shivered slightly as he took a playful lick, making her step back a bit. Rubbed her arm in an uneasy manner as he explained he had to eat her friends in some way or another. Saw him lay back down and move a leg to his side, eyes widening at the male slit. Shakes her head, a bit unbelieving as he mentioned having fun. Cheeks flushed, rubbing her arm a bit faster, unsure of what to do or say. "Ummm...I..." Bites her lip, really unsure of what to do or say. "I don't know what to do."
SweetEMousey
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay