The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Jermayan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:26 am

Kellus isn’t exactly sure what Jaku is getting at when he turns and embraces Tamara, but it’s obvious that he has something in mind beyond giving the otters and crew yet another eyeful of their antics together. Granted, at this point there likely wasn’t much else that they could possibly do to surprise them, as most of them likely already saw Jaku giving birth while they were still on the ship.

When he turns to her, she’s more than ready to lean into him and meet his kiss with one of her own. Arching her back, her hands run over his sides and hips until they grasp his own, holding them tight at the same time that her tail begins to tangle and entwine with his. Feeling the warm spot on his trunk sliding across her own, Kellus can’t help but return the favor, grinding her trunk against him. It takes quite a bit of her self control to stop herself from taking him on the spot, despite the fact that she knew he wouldn’t mind at all if she did. Giving him one last nip on the cheek when he pulls away, Kellus is again reminded of just how tightly-knit their family was, and has a suspicion that what he’s suggesting will have something to do with that.

Tamara gets just as warm a welcome as Jaku did, and even with the difference in the shape of their mouths Kellus returns the kiss eagerly, her tongue dancing over the larger surface of Tamara’s. Wrapping her upper arms around Tamara’s back, Kellus pulls her into a tight embrace while her lower set slip lower, resting on Tamara’s hips. Pulling back just enough to get a breath of air, she smiles at Tamara before tracing a line of feather-light kisses across her jaw and down her neck. “Well, I was inside you the one time, but considering that we were both still inside Jaku, I don’t think that counts. Just don’t make me wait too long, or I’ll come get you myself.”

Sliding behind Jaku as he lets go of Arkain only to let Tamara take his place, Kellus drapes one arm over his shoulder and watches Tamara wrap herself around Arkain. When he finally mentions what he had been thinking of in substitute of her idea, she nods as she looks back and forth between them. “Emotional energy has a strength little else can match, and love is one of the most potent expressions of it. Of course, it will need a focus, but I think that Arkain will work well for that purpose.” Turning to Arkain himself, Kellus cups two of her hands and Azlant luminescent form coalesces out of a now-familiar shimmer of light, looping around her until he's perched in his usual spot on her shoulder. “We’ll help keep the energy contained so that it doesn’t spill out too much and so none goes to waste, but we won’t be able to do more than channel it back into you. You’ll have to do the rest to ensure it ends up where it needs to within us.”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Jaku watches as Arakin and Tamara coil closer and with a soft sigh, he leans slightly to his right while his tail slips Arakin's tail free from its slimey embrace. He looks on with a warm happiness as they embrace each other. He coudn't be happier with his family. He looks over at Arakin while he gathers closer to Tamara and gives them both a warm loving smile. He shakes his head thinking that he's overcomplicating things, but knowing whats brewing inside his lovely mate's belly. He giggles and smiles at Tamara. He knows Arakin's in good coils. And those coils are going to get so much tighter around him.

He glances over towards Kellus, moving all four of her arms around, performing a summoning, and just as he watches Kellus starting to bring his magical friends out, he suddenly ducks and darts to his left, straight at Kellus! Spreading all for arms open, he tackles Kellus and wraps her up as tightly as he can with all four arms. Causing Azlant to flop off of her shoulder and float above them both!
He pulls Kellus to the ground and squeezes her as tightly as he can. With a quick twist he lays her ontop of his chest while his long body writhes and slides up and around the length of Kellus' body. He tangles her up tightly with his body, and easily grabbing a loop of Arakin and Tamara with him.

He lifts his hungry hip up and presses his scaled lips into hers. Kissing Kellus with a feverish hunger for her, he murrs and pants, into the kiss while his upper hands slide all over her back. The lower two slide down her arms, paying extra attention to her lower set shoulders, shuddering at how wonderful they feel adorning the side of her chest, and knowing all to well how sensitive of a spot that is. He pulls back from his kiss while he piles a loop of their bodies ontop of Kellus' back and grins while staring into her eyes. His green emeralds on fire with an obviously held back desire for her. "Oh... Please, get inside me, right now!" He presses his hip up and cups her smooth rump very tightly with his upper hands. His few fingers knead against her scales and grip her skin tight, while his long body twists around hers and squeezes against her scales as tight as he can while sliding down her smooth scales.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:52 am

Tamara grinned and leaned against Kellus as he kissed down her jaw and her neck, eliciting a soft pleased purr. "Don't worry," she whispered back, "you won't have to wait too much longer, sweetie. Though, maybe I'll make you wait until you come after me, might be fun..." She added with a playful wink, before moving on to Arkain.

The tigress purrs and leans to kiss Arkain. "Don't apologize, I know what you mean, and what you want," she adds, chuckling.

There's a deep purr as she feels the energy flow around her, in her and down into her world. While Arkain tries to get a hold on Suri's spirit, his magic flows all over Tam's little inner world, felt by all of her inhabitants, making everyone quite aroused, though Suri is the most affected, and she can recognize Arkain's signature in the energy. This creates a feedback as the love is spread among the inhabitants, who share their own love back.

The tigress is soon wrapped around the lizard, purring deeply, lustfully and lovingly, and kissing at Arkain's lips and face, her paws roaming on his scaly body while her tail intertwines itself with his. She rubs against him, panting a bit, nipples quickly growing hard and erect, the scales covering her sexes beginning to open a bit, letting the scent of her dual arousal out.

"Make love to me," she whispers to Arkain, nibbling on his cheeks. "Make me feel your love, all the way, and let's bring Suri out that way. Take me, make me pregnant, and we'll give her a new body..." she adds, while ehr paws roams over Aekains body, rubbing over his large scales covering his own genitals. Her tail wraps around his and the tailmaw nibbles and kisses Arkain's tail with as much love and lust than her snout does to his.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Grinding against Kellus brings him extra pleasure since he hasn't had many opportunities lately and he is going to enjoy this one though it does seem Jaku has a particularly strong interest in hir. Nodding as he nuzzles Kellus. "Agreed Kellus, I think channeling the energy through me will work best. Emotional energy like this can be unpredictable." Arkain grins when Azlant appears. "Hey Azlant, great to see you." Looking back at Kellus with a smile. "Yes, having Azlant help to contain and direct the energy is a great idea.” Arkain subtly moves a hand over and gently touches Azlant. He hopes with Jaku keeping Kellus busy he can connect directly with Azlant. "Azlant, my friend, I need to ask a favor. I need you to keep this between us. I need you to do more that control the flow of energy. I need you to make sure it just flows through me. That I do not try to absorb it. Energy like this is like a drug to me. I have had a long time addiction to it. I have it well under control now but raw energy of this pure power could prove too strong to resist. With all this fun going on it is going to be very hard to focus. That is why I need your help to keep me in check. Do you think you will be able to do that for me?"
Arkain’s tail sighs as Jaku slides his tail maw out. It looks up and smiles as Jaku looking down at them. He likes seeing Jaku looking so happy. Arkain looks up and also smiles. He loves it when Jaku is like this. He knows the fun with be intense. He is surprised as Jaku’s coils suddenly wrap up Kellus taking him along himself and Tamara along for the ride together into a sea of loving coils. His hands seductively move over the different coils nuzzling affectionately whomever is closest. He chuckles when Jaku’s intensions come clear. “I see where you will be going, Kellus. Have fun.” He looks up at Azlant offering a shoulder if needed.
Arkain has never felt this much intense lust and love before. His thoughts are swimming and reeling. He can feel the energy of the four them flowing into his body flowing through his world filling his inhabitants with the lust he is feeling. He can feel them start to feel the love making inside his world pick up in intensity. When Tamara says she understands. His coils tightly wrap about Tamara’s as their coils flow around him. He returns her kisses with equal affection and love. His arms hold her snugly against his running them all over his soft furry body. His tail maw nuzzles and kisses her tail maw affectionately then opens up and takes her tail maw inside and sucks ever so tenderly on it then releases it letting it kiss over his tail while affectionately kissing and nuzzling it back.
When Tamara offers for him to actually make love to him his heart almost jumps out of his chest but when she says make me pregnant and will give Suri a new body, his heart almost drops through the floor. He stammers having trouble wrapping his head around what she is saying. “But, but Tamara, if you do that it will be even longer before I can be with her. Besides she already has a perfect body.” He ponders what to do then let’s out a long deep moan feeling Tamara’s hand caress his member as it slides out quickly getting hard. His hips slide over rubbing his hard member against Tamara’s hot wet vaginal folds. Arkain sighs deeply when he comes terms with Tamara’s offer. Looking into deep Tamara’s green eyes. “I can see now that there is more to our worlds inside us that I don’t understand and I need to open my eyes and that to accomplish certain things they will have to be done differently. If it means being patient and waiting so Suri can have a new body and be with me all the time, it’s so worth it”. He leans forward and kisses Tamara very deeply. He keeps the protective link so he can send the message of love all the way to Suri. This will be an experience he knows he will never forget. He can’t think of a better way to full fill a fantasy of his.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:50 am

Turning back to Jaku, Kellus has just a second to register the fact that he's suddenly rushing at her before she's fully wrapped up his coils. Ordinarily, she would at least ask him what he was intending to do, if for no other reason to just make sure, but she could feel so much lust pouring off of him that she knew exactly what he wanted.

Bearing down on him, her own tail constricts tightly around his, coiling around the two of them. Her upper hands wrap around his head and shoulders, returning his kiss with equal intensity. When he pulls back just enough to tell her just what he wanted her to do to her, Kellus' only response is a throaty groan as her full length slides free of her scales only to bury itself in Jaku thanks to him grinding their hips together. Bucking back, she pulls as far out as she can with all of the weight piled on top of them before dropping back down and smacking their hips back together. At this point, she's finally been given the opportunity and excuse to really go after Jaku, and she is going to take full advantage of it. Besides, she can tell that Jaku wants this just as badly as she does.

---

Looking down at the writhing ball of scales that Jaku and Kellus had become, Azlant turns away when he feels Arkain touching his tail. Listening to what he wants, Azlant nods in understanding when Arkain explains what he wants him to do. "I can do that. Just be aware that if I need to step in, it might be a little jarring."
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:08 am

Jaku smirks and flops his tail over ontop of Arakin's twisting trunk! He leans around Kellus' head and looks up right at him and with the biggest of grins! Jaku flops his head back and gasps as Kellus pierces his hip with her hot shaft! The muscles around his vagina tighten happily and hold her piercing shaft lovingly inside his pink folds. He smiles and catches his breath as Kellus looks down at him from inches above. He slides his lower hands over her hips while a curl of his lower body slides up her scaled trunk and rests over her hip. He presses down with both his hands and his trunk, impaling himself fully onto her. His bellyscales quiver beneath Kellus as he reaches up with his upper hands and gently strokes her cheeks. "How's it feel?" Jaku giggles a little, causing his vagina to squeeze just that little bit tighter. "Better than when you were human? Or only male for that matter?" He cant help but smile, knowing all too well how wonderful it was the first time he mated as a Naga.

His trunk curls and shifts, clamping tighter and tighter around Kellus while his tail sloshes and slides around happily, curling and looping around everything he can, eventually finding the head of one of the naga's tails and quickly pushing his lips around it and kissing it deeply.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Tamara smiles at Arkain, then she looks at Azlant. "He's so cautious," she says before looking back at Arkain, her green orbs staring into his eyes. "But don't worry, you won't have an occasion to absorb that energy, I'll milk all of it out of you," she adds with a chuckle, before kissing the lizard deeply, emitting a deep loving purr as she does so.

Her tail coils around his, squeezing tightly, rhythmically, rubbing her whole self against him. Her whole body seems to act as a magnet for the emotional energy that he is carrying, absorbing it hungrily, like a black hole, and letting very little come out, just enough so that Arkain can feel Suri's love. Her paws runs on his back, claws teasing his scales, breasts rubbing against his chest, her sexes rubbing against his, her shaft quickly growing erect and her pussy dripping a little. She breaks the kiss to nibble and licks along his jaw, down on his neck and his shoulders, murrrrumbling deeply.

"You're such a lovely naga," she whispers while her tailmaw kisses and licks at his tail, tender and loving.

"Don't worry, you won't have to wait long to see Suri again, not with all this energy you're giving to me," she adds, smiling.

Then she shifts and places herself just right, her vagina in front of his maleness, and waits. Arkain just needs to move his hips a bit to take her and make sweet love to the tigress.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:16 am

Arkain smiles a sheepish grin then chuckles lightly. "Thanks Azlant. I understand. If I deserve it then do what needs to be done. I trust you."
Arkain glances over at Jaku as he wraps hirself around Kellus and smiles. The lust he can feel from them is incredible. He can feel their energy flow through him. He sees the crew members that joined them and decides to have some fun plus a way to divert some energy. He channels some of the sexual energy to them. The effect was almost immediate as they yank each others clothes off and start making love to each other.

As Tamara looks deep into her green eyes as she speaks he finds himself totally lost to her as if she cast a spell on him. He returns the kiss with equal passion. He smiles as he starts to feel the drain on his emotional energy then he feels Suri's love. His smile grew. "Yes, I do believe you capable of doing that. Perhaps you may not be needed after all Azlant."

Chuckling lightly then letting out a deep moan as he feels Tamara work her magic on his scaly body. Her hands, claws and furry coils work in perfect unison to bring out the most amazing passion. His scaly coils hold Tamara close as if he was holding Suri in them. His hands passionately caressing her body. He kisses Tamara deeply when she talks about seeing Suri. "Dearest Tamara. This is just the tip of the iceberg. We have only just begun."

His member gets very hard when he feels her hot wet vagina close to it. His hips slide forward as he let's his hard member slide slowly inside her hot wet vagina relishing every second of this unique opportunity. Passionate kisses flow over her lips and neck. His hand run over every inch he can touch of her soft body. His moans get louder the deeper his member slides even deeper inside her until his full length is deep inside her.

His tail maw rubs and kisses against her tail maw taking it inside it's maw and sucking seductively on it.

The biggest emotional surprise for him is when he feels her hard member rub against his wet vagina. This is something he has never felt before. That brought out a new wave of passion he has never felt before and he really likes it. The wave of emotional energy takes a huge jump. He can't wait to see what it feels like to have someone inside his vagina for the first time.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Rocking back and forth, Kellus luxuriates in the feeling of being wrapped up by the rest of her family. Closing her eyes when Jaku pulls her closer, she just rests there, letting the sensation their scales rubbing against hers flow through her. Jaku's question breaks her out of her thoughts, and she groans in pleasure as she feels his vagina squeeze down on her. "Mmm, it's certainly better than anything I had as a human, and while Tamara was able to give me quite a good time when we were still inside you, that was still before you changed me again." Rocking herself against Jaku, Kellus grinds herself deeper and deeper into him until her shaft was pressed up against the entrance to his womb. "No more words now, let's see just how long the two of us can last!"

Pushing her tail through the mass of scales surrounding them, its lips meet Jaku's, spreading wide and matching his kiss with one of its own. However, soon enough her tailmaw closes and allows Jaku to surround it. Meanwhile, Kellus starts to pump in and out of Jaku, her entire body wrapping and pressing against his.

---

Watching Tamara entwine herself with Arkain, Azlant just flits over to a nearby tree and settles down on one of the branches to watch the fun to come. "I'll just stay here in case you need me, but with Tamara in that kind of mood, I don't think I'll need to."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:14 pm

He shifts and shivers when Kellus' tail nibbles at the snout of his. He leans down and kisses her firmly on her lips, at the same time pressing his tail's lips against hers. Murring softly as he leans down on his hip in order to bury each others

Jaku purrs heavily as his trunk slides and squeezes firmly around Kellu's warm body. He carefully slides his looping body down her trunk and pulls at her trunk like a length of rope between his looping body. He presses his hip firmly against Kellus' scales and devours the warm throbbing shaft into him as deep as he can, and burying himself as best he can as well. Although from their current position, there is only so much that can be done.

With another warm kiss, he happily slides his tail down Kellus's waiting throat, and as soon as she has a good hold of him, he nuzzles her cheek and slowly lifts up. With a wink, and the biggest of smiles, he slides free of her nest with a very loud slurp. He can't help but look down at the delicious sex standing tall out from her scales.

Without waisting another moment, he hovers over Kellus's warm body and lightly kisses his way down her chest, her belly, and sure enough her sexes cause him to shiver in delight as his tounge wipes over them.

He continues downward, kissing each bellyscale as he goes past until his hips line back up with hers. Now with both of their bodies lying opposite each other length wise, he aligns their sexes in a way so both can equally devour the other.

He lifts his lower right hand down and scoops up Kellus' shaft, and pulls it right into his lips as he plunges into her and presses their hips back together.

Pressing down as hard as he can into her hip, he roars while his trunk lifts up and lays atop of Kellus's upper body. Scooping her trunk into his arms, he pulls the bellyscale closest to his lips and nibbles at the edge of her bellyscale as he starts to rhythmically thrust their sexes in and out of each other!

((Im so sorry for the wait. Crazy crazy times!))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Tamara murrs and mrowls in pleasure as she feels Arkain's maleness slide inside her, filling her up until her scales presses against his, while her tailmaw ends up kissed and slurped by his. She rolls her hips a little, slowly, enjoying the feelings, the sexual energy flowing between them, and the sensation of having his member inside her. However, she can easily feel his needs, and she pulls him out after a moment, smiling, before putting herself in a position similar to Jaku and Kellus, only a bit further, so that they can both penetrate each other, and know the male and female pleasures at the same time.

She pushes her maleness inside his vagina while his maleness sins into her vagina, letting out a deep lustful purr in the process. Then she starts moving her hips up and down, quickly thrusting her member inside him, thus causing his to piston inside her as well. Wet scales and flesh slaps against each other as they mate. Tamara hugs Arkain's body tight with both arms while they make love, while her tailmaw nibbles and noms and rubs and licks at his in love.

Inside her, in her inner world, the inhabitants are also sharing in the love in their own ways, through sex or other means. Suri can feel all the love that Arkain has for her begin to surround her like a warm cocoon, and she replies by sending her love to him through Tamara, creating a loop inside the tigress-naga that increases her arousal. Suri soon shines like a sun inside Tamara's world and she begins to transitions from her world to Tam's womb, as an egg forms inside Tamara's womb to host her.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:26 pm

A large grin stays on Arkain's face as he takes in a long deep breath as he relishes in the pleasure. Her mrowls of pleasure especially turn him on. That is just one of her many sexy ways he admires about her. His eyes fix on her beautiful green eyes as he feels his member slide out as she adjusts position. He is sure she has some fun planned and he plans to let her have her way with him.

Arkain is quite impressed how well she is absorbing his energy. His tail maw continues to slurp and kiss Tamara's tail maw. It looks over at the other crew members having fun. His tail is a bit disappointed that so much of their lustful energy is being absorbed by Tamara. His tail maw stretches over and touches Azlant's tail. "Hey Azlant. Do you think you can divert some of our energy to the crew so they can get the full experience of our fun? I think they would really enjoy it and they deserve it." His tail can feel Tamara's continue to nuzzle and squeeze it. It smiles mischievously at Azlant and opens maw wide as if to make him a snack then quickly turns swallows the tip of Tamara's tail then slowly and seductively starts to slurp back and forth letting her tail feel the extra soft insides of his tail.

When Arkain feels his and Tamara's members slide simultaneously into to each other, he let out a loud growl of pleasure. His coil wrap around her merging them tightly together. He growls and moans loudly with pleasure holding nothing back. His body links with hers in rhythm as their bodies thrust together. The rhythm getting faster and harder with each wet slap against each other. Arkain's energy now flows fast and strong deep inside Tamara's world to its inhabitants, especially Suri. Suri can easily feel how much he loves her but his lustful thoughts do betray him a bit exposing just how much he also has really wanted to make love to Tamara. Something he would never openly admit to.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:45 am

Rocking and grinding against Jaku, Kellus is barely aware of his efforts to reposition himself atop her. The full extent of her attention is directed firmly towards ensuring that as much of her length is buried inside him as often and fully as possible, with her tail nibbling and biting at his just as eagerly. As soon as she feels him push his tail against hers with a bit more force, she gladly gapes wide around his tail and swallows, pulling a good three feed through her tailmaw and into her trunk.

Shuddering as he pulls entirely off of her, Kellus starts to try to pull him back down when he doesn’t do so, but quickly lays back as he starts to slide down over her chest and torso, the gentle caress of his tongue over her breasts and stomach making her arch her back into him in pleasure. As he reaches her sex with his mouth, so to does his rest right over hers, and Kellus wastes no time in leaning up and burying her face in the gap between his scales, sucking and running her tongue over the hidden nub of flesh there until his shaft is standing just as tall as hers. Of course, it’s only visible for a second before she wraps her lips around it and swallows hard, sliding herself up his length until her nose is again buried in his waist.

Of course, as he continues further down her body he eventually pulls free, and the only reason she lets him go is because she has a feeling about what he’s about to do. Sure enough, when he reaches down and aligns himself overtop of her, his thrust down is met with equal force by her hips bucking up. Her breathing (and the accompanying moans of pleasure) become noticeably faster as she’s met with the sensation of both of her sexes working in tandem to coax as much sensation as they can from Jaku.

---

Still watching, although with a far more vacant expression on his face as the energy the group is putting off washes over him, Azlant shakes his head slightly when he hears Arkain’s request. “I could, but trust me when I say that it’s not necessary at this point.” Looking over his shoulder, the faint noises of more than just the otters enjoying each other’s company can be heard coming from the rough lodge they helped construct. “Right now, I think just about everything on this side of island can feel what you four are doing right now!”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am

With a blussful and enormous smile, Jaku squeezes Kellus' trunk with all four of his arms tightly and runs his tongue over one of her belly scales as he rhythmically presses the length of his shaft in and out of the nest underneath her scales. He cries out with each thrust as he feels Kellus return the favor, bucking the length of her maleness into him. Happily, he presses his trunk down over her upper body, firmly holding her torso down, until he shifts a little to the left and scoops up her chest in a skillful twist, without loosing a beat.

He guides her trunk to curl around his chest and caresses every scale he can slide his hands across. With each lustful and loving thrust, he twists and shifts and writhes around Kellus, grinding and sliding his body against every single inch of her he can. He can feel his peak start to bubble from the deepest reaches of his hip, yet with care, with each thrust he grips her the smooth sex inside him tighter and tighter, not yet succumbing to the eruption. All the while his looping trunk squeezes tight and starts to forcefully constrict around her, he squeezes his fingers against her scales, kneading and the powerful muscles below, and pulling her trunk up towards his chest and head inviting her to do the same.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Tamara moans when Arkain let go and starts thrusting into her while his tail coils around her, squeezing them together much to her pleasure. She growls and moans in deep pleasure and lust, flesh slapping against flesh, their members invading each other's vaginas, hard as rock and dribbling loads of precum. The tigress-naga feels like some sort of powerhouse now, with all this energy channeled through and inside her, love and lust reaching levels she never experienced before. Every should inside her gets to share into this energy, even though most of it goes to Suri, and an intense orgy is taking place inside her inner world, involving all of her inhabitants, only adding to the energy she receives.

It doesn't take much longer before she feels her orgasms coming, and she suddenly slams her trunk down, pushing her cock as far as she can into Arkain's female genitals, while she takes his maleness as deep as she can into her own vagina, before she explodes. A loud growl of pleasure echoes through the little village as she comes, her maleness spurting loads of seed deep into Arkain's vagina and womb, while her vagina squeezes his cock and pulsates around him as her juices squirts out and flow onto their scales, spreading their potent smell all around them.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat May 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Looking at Azlant with glazed eyes having trouble staying focused with all the intense emotions flowing through him. He nods to Azlant. "I see. That's good to know. To tell you the truth, I can't feel what's going on around me. Tamara is drawing everything inside her. It's such a strange sensation. " it does feel a bit disconcerting to him but he is not worried he knows who he is doing this for.

The emotions of lust that are flowing through him are unlike anything he has felt before. He has never felt such intensity of emotions from Tamara. He is amazed how easily she is absorbing the power of his energy. Feeling this has allowed him to relax and enjoy the fun. He may not be able to feel the otters outside of Tamara but sure can feel the fun the ones inside her. He may not be able to control where the energy goes but he can feel the majority is going to Suri. That's all that matters.
The intense pleasures he is feeling now build to incredible intensities unlike anything he has ever felt before. His tail tightens as his thrust match Tamara's in force and intensity feeling her member drive feel inside him. Letting out a lustful moan he drives his member deep inside her. He makes several hard thrust into her then he lets out a roar of pleasure unlike anything he has felt before. His seed explodes inside her filling her so full that his seed flows out of her.
After several more climaxes he collapses against Tamara energy totally spent with only a big smile on his face. He trie s to move his arms but he can't. He just lays there against Tamara taking in the intensity of the fun and the opportunity to be this close to Tamara.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Grinding and twisting against Jaku, the feeling of his body against hers, along with the still-new sensation of having both her sexes in use at the same time are the only things that she can focus on. Of course, that implies that there's anything else that she would care to focus on at the moment. As Jaku coils tighter and tighter around her, she returns the grasp as hard as she can. At the same time, her tailmaw starts to slowly work its way up and over the end of Jaku's tail, gulping more and more of him into her gullet.

Unfortunately for her endurance, her link with Arkain and Tamara through Azlant means that she catches the full force of their combined orgasms passing through her, which in turn sends her over the edge. Seizing Jaku's upper body with all four of her arms, her eyes go wide with the force of the energy coursing through her. They shimmer for a moment before resolving into slitted serpentine eyes, and at the same time a pair of her upper teeth suddenly lengthen into a set of long, slender fangs, which she promptly buries in the meat of Jaku's shoulder.

A second later, her orgasm peaks and she erupts into Jaku, pouring out of her like a hose. Hammering her hips against his, Kellus drives herself as deep as she can into him, reveling in the feeling of his body surrounding hers. Her own womb is no less active, flexing and squeezing and sucking at his length in an effort to coax him over the edge as well.
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Jaku tucks his head around Kellus' right shoulder and moans loudly as she lays top of his torso and thrusts their sexes together. He cracks a huge smile and wraps his lips around the side of her neck as she thrusts and shifts and slides ontop of him. All four of his hands squeeze each one of his fingers and thumbs against the skin of her back as his long trunk continues to twist and constrict around every single inch of Kellus' long body. The bellyscales at their hips slapping together with each thrust causes him to momentarily giggle and bask in how wonderful and knotted their mating has become!

But without any warning, he feels kellus constrict and squeeze every single inch of her body around him, while his hip gets pushed firmly to the ground! Kellus' vagina squeezes and sucks hard on his shaft! He feels her shiver moan and with a sharp pain, he feels two long teeth rip through his skin and bury into his shoulder! Kellus pours into his womb and sends him right over the edge, lifting his hip up as all four of his hands grab Kellu's scaley rump and press her hip even tighter against his.

Their bodies tighten and squeeze as hard as they can as each erupting wave pulses and pours out into each other's womb, one orgasm right after another as their shafts open up and pour enough seed into each others womb to see them swell just a little below their hips.

And as Jaku plants every last drop he can, his whole body loosens and collapses around Kellus. He twitches under the immediate glow of their orgasm, and is quickly reminded of Kellus' teeth. His head pressed against the scaled side of Kellu's tangled trunk, he opens his eyes to see the whole world lost in an exausted fog. And Jaku lays tightly curled around Kellus' content with their bodies connected at this hip and halfway down her throat, gently stroking her back with his upper hands.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Tamara cuddles with Arkain, her eyes closed, her body laying mostly limp, completely spent, but oh so happy, a big smile floating on her black lips and a deep happy purr vibrating her throat and chest. She coils around the lizard-naga and keeps him close, and he can soon feel that something is happening inside her.

The flow of energy coming from inside her is unmistakable, and he can soon feel it start to coalesce within the tigress-naga. Where becomes obvious as a bulge begins to form just below her sexes, growing bigger by the minute as more and more energy flows back from inside her to her womb, filling it with all the love she received and some more. And also with a presence that he might recognize, as Suri's soul is carried by the energy flow and coalesces with it while it builds her a physical body back. It takes a few minutes for the magic to act, and Tam ends up very pregnant again, Suri squirming inside the tight confines of Tamara's womb, getting reacquainted with having a physical form.

"Give her a bit," she murmurs to Arkain, "she needs to get sued to being physical again before she can come out," she explains.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:18 pm

It has been a very long time since Arkain has felt this content and happy. His energy is totally spent. His body is like a wet rag laying against her sexy scaly body letting the wraps of their coils hold them close. He loves feeling her purrs and is relishing every second of it. It feels so good to be so close to her.

He can feel the power of their energy and is quite impressed. The energy flow starts to change direction and he closes his eyes to follow the flow. He can feel it flow inside her and directly inside her womb. A big smile comes to his face when he feels a unmistakable presence in the energy. It's Suri's soul moving into Tamara's womb. Slowly he moves his hands over each side of her womb. His eyes brighten feeling Suri's body take form. "I can feel her. It's amazing."

Arkain nods with a big grin looking up into Tamara's beautiful green eyes. "I understand. No problem. I don't mind waiting knowing soon I will be able hold her on my arms once again.Thank you so much for doing this. There are no words that can adequately say how much." Arkain kisses her body then lays his head against her closes his eyes and follows the flow of Tamara's energy as it wraps around her womb. His energy is too weak to add to it but his body has a defense to protect himself from from someone trying to take too much energy from him. His energy merges with hers making his almost impossible to detect giving the impression to an enemy his energy has been depleted. With his body in perfect sync with theirs it gives him the perfect opportunity to take back his energy and more if desired. He would never do that to Tamara but it gives his body the opportunity to get his energy back and taking very little from her letting her body continue to focus its energy on Suri.

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay