The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Jermayan » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 pm

Holding herself close against Jaku, Kellus can feel every drop of his seed pouring into her and likewise hers into him, their bodies squeezing and swallowing it down eagerly. She grinds her body slowly against his until it finally ends, her trunk showing an obvious bulge where Jaku filled her up to the brim. Slowly coming down from the force of the orgasm, her fangs slide back out of his shoulder smoothly and she finally seems to realize what she did in the heat of the moment, giving Jaku a sheepish grin before lapping up the few stray drops of blood left behind. “W-well, that’s new. Sorry about the hicky, by the way…”

The fatigue and exhaustion that she had been pushing off suddenly hit her all at once, and she slips halfway off of overtop Jaku, perfectly content to cuddle up next to him while still remaining firmly planted inside one-another. Looking back over her shoulder, she catches Azlant’s characteristic glow by the nearby treeline. Sprawled out under the tree that he had been resting in, he had apparently lost his balance during their activities at some point.

The rapid swelling of Tamara’s lower body catches her eye, and she turns back to watch as her pregnancy quickly advances. The sight of the bulge squirming slightly makes her grin, and she looks back at Jaku with a smile on her face. “Well, that’s one more of the family coming to play. Tasu still comfortable in there, or is he going to want out at some point too? Of course, if we keep up like this, our little family is going to start growing sooner rather than later.”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:59 pm

Jaku smiles and purrs with a warm delight, holding Kellus close with every inch of his body he can. He winces a bit as he feels the ivory fangs slip from his shoulder and chuckles a little as Kellus apologizes. He nuzzles her cheek, his orange fur already hiding any trace of a puncture. "And here I was holding back." He wraps his upper arms around her torso, while skillfully taking her lower hands into his, holding Kellus close. His sweaty orange fur brushes against Kellus' skin and scales as he gently rolls a curl of his trunk over the bulging back end of her tail stuffed esophogus. He squeezes her coocooning body around his tail and slowly kneads back and forth along the back end of her stuffed tail with a skillfull roll of his trunk.

He purrs happily with the mention of their growing family. He can't help but remember his time carrying Suri. "Its already started." Jaku smiles and gives Kellus a sudden and firm kiss on her lips, while his lower hands squeeze her hands tightly. "Truth is, with everyone we have been devouring, many will return, making our family grow and grow here. With each and everyone on this island inside us, we are going to spend years and years growing our family." He takes a deep breath and squeezes his coiled body tightly around Kellus. "I've been in your scales before, and I've always enjoyed the extra passenger growing inside me. I know you will too."

He closes his eyes and just focuses on everything around him. "Suri is just about ready to jump out of her mother, and I feel Tasu's not quite ready to come back yet. He's...." Jaku chuckles at the mental image of Tasu chasing around with the other otternaga's inside him, sliding each one harmlessly down his throat. "He's having lots of fun with each and everyone I've taken so far. I don't think he's going to want to leave me for a long time."

(( So who would like to play Suri? :D ))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:23 pm

((My vote is for Tamara. I think she would do a great job playing that character plus she did play Suri earlier. :-D ))
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:52 pm

((I will play her, of course! ^^ ))

Tamara purrs deeply and chuckles a bit, a smile on her lips, glancing towards Jaku, Kellus and even Azlant. Her tailmaw tenderly nibbles on Arkain's, her long body coiled around his while Suri continues to grown and take shape inside her womb, squirming some, making her purr softly in pleasure.

"A big family, I like that thought," she says, still purring and smiling. "All of them here, with us on the island and within us, sharing in the love..."

She kisses Arkain again, tenderly, lovingly. "And I'm sure that you and Suri will add to our family. I know she'll want you and her to conceive. She's like her mother, she'll want to carry your child, and you to carry hers," said the tigress-naga, grinning and chuckling.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Arkain can feel his energy level is now fully restored. He looks around observing the fun the others our having. He could move but he is enjoying being snuggled against with Tamara way too much to give up this opportunity. Looking up he has sees the distinct fang marks on Jaku's shoulder just in time to see it fade away. Chucking he can tell that things really must have gotten wild between Jaku and Kellus. Not seeing any marks on Jaku tells him Jaku must have held back some. He cocks his head feeling a strong energy source but doesn't see it until he sees a distinct glow. Chuckling again he sees its Azlant sprawled out. Looks like he absorbed too much energy and it knocked him out. He can feel he is OK which greatly relieves him.
When Kellus talking about Suri it brings a big smile to smile to his face. "I can't wait." His smiles drops recalling the fun times he has had with Tasu as he grew up but he knew he also knew how happy he was inside Jaku. "I don't believe he wants to yet."

Arkain smiles looking over at Jaku and smiles. He knows he could reach over and feel the fun Tasu is having but he just can't right now. He knows it would make him sad so he focuses his attention on what Jaku is saying. His eyes brighten when Jaku talks about the long terms for them on the island. It truly sounds like they are not going to move and they plan to make this their home. Each time he says the word family it makes him feel all warm inside. He has all but given up on being part of a family again but it is finally all coming together.

Arkain's tail maw playfully nuzzles Tamara's tail maw taking it inside his letting it enjoy the soft inside its maw. Arkain;s coils tighten slightly around Tamara to better enjoy the feel of her happy purrs. His smiles grows, "Yes, I too like the idea of a big family. I am very happy we have decided to make this our home."
Arkain hugs Tamara tightly and kisses her back tenderly. "Yes. I am certain Suri and I will." When Tamara talks about Suri will want to carry his child and he would be able to carry hers it all hit him in a huge wave of emotions. He is going to be able to be more than part of a family he is going to be to have a family of his own. He was sure, knowing his past, that the opportunity to have a family would never happen again but now it will. He tries to say something back. He feels Suri stir under him and his emotions get the best of him. He lowers his head deep against Tamara and start to cry.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:08 am

"Oh, don't worry about hurting. Next time, don't you dare hold back!" Curling back around Jaku, Kellus shifts to the side, looking back at where Tamara and Arkain were still curled up. "Mmm, I don't know if she's going to want to come out. I got to feel that, when we were all still inside you, and it was rather comfortable to just stay snuggled up in there." Flexing her tail around Jaku's, she smiles as she takes another gulp, pulling another foot of him inside as his coils squeeze and massage around hers. "I'll be curious to see just how big our family will get; I have a feeling that more than a few of the ones we gobble down will want to stay inside."

Glancing down at her still-bulging womb, Kellus presses against it gently, watching her hand sink into her scales. "And of course, there's always this. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up adding a few the more, ah...traditional way. Though, I think that's something best left for when we fully settle down here, so in the meantime..." Clenching, her midsection flexes and the liquid mass slides down, eventually disappearing into the length of her trunk.

"So, that's something to think about. Once Suri's here, where did we want to go from there? We still don't know much about the island, and it looked fairly large from the boat."
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:27 pm

With the warmest of smiles, Jaku shifts and rolls his tail over inside Kellus, creating the warmest of friction from deep inside her trunk. He happily stretches and tries to slide deeper into her, but makes sure to not go too deep and wind up dipping his snout into her stomach.

Jaku purrs and continues to glide his furry arms and soft hands over Kellus' skin and scales. He shifts his gaze over towards Tamara and Arakin, and couldn't be happier at the scene of the both of them keenly focused in on the shifting and squirming belly. He wraps all of his arms around Kellus and with a very strong and focused push to his left, he slides Kellus' tangled body and his own right onto the tangle of Tamara and Arakin.

His tail's jaws open up enough to stretch Kellus cocooning esophagus, making sure that Kellus knows that she's going to have a hard time getting Jaku out of her body any time soon.

Just as soon as he gets into reach, he lifts up two of his hands and leans in towards Tamara, giving her the biggest of kisses! "Wow, you are glowing right now. I'm so happy for you!" He gives Arakin a warm squeeze with his tail, and wraps another arm around his torso. "I can't wait to see you two together! I know Suri is going to make you the happiest."

He curls and tucks his trunk underneath Tamara's heavy belly and purrs happily feeling Suri start to squirm and shift around inside her mother's fur and scales. "I know how happy Suri was inside me, and I could feel how happy she's become inside you my love. I can't wait to see her again, and after all we have been through, what she is going to look like." With each hand curled up with everyone, he reaches down with his lower left hand and gently strokes Tamara's stretched bellyscales. "I know she'll be as beautiful as her mother, and just as strong too!" He chuckles and gives her belly a gentle press. "And of course, I hope you'll have four arms like your dad, and be just as ravenous to fill up that belly of yours with as much loving company as you can catch!"

He looks over at Kellus and smiles. "This is exactly what we are going to do. We are going to explore this island, carve out our home, and give birth to our family, one right after another, year after wonderful year. We will keep adding to the love for as long as we can. We'll take care of any dangers along the way and make this place our home."
His body shifts and slide around just enough to tangle His, and Kellus' trunk seamlessly into the curled up mass of tubes that make up most of their bodies, all the while, keeping Tamara's shifting womb right on top. He coos in delight, loving the feeling of everyone pressed together and curled around each other. Shifting his upper trunk next to Kellus, he smiles and looks down at the squishy bulge in his belly deciding to hold onto her gift.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Tamara chuckled and purred, coiling her long body around her whole family as best as she could. Or, rather, entangling it with theirs. Jaku, Arkain and Kellus, the three people she loved the most on this world, all snuggling together and sharing the love and warmth of a truly united family, holding together and supporting each other as best as they could through thick and thin, with the objective of finally settling down and expanding their family as much as they could.

"I'm certain Suri will love to bear your children, Arkain, as much as she will love to get you pregnant so you bear hers," she said to the lizard with a chuckle. "Took a year for Jaku and I to conceive and give birth to both Suri and Tasu, but it was a lovely year," she commented.

"I'm sure she'll be exactly as you describe, my lvoe," she says to Jaku, before giving him a deep loving kiss straight on his lips once he's done rubbing her big shifting belly. "She'll certainly be as ravenous as you are, my beloved," she added with a chuckle. "Be careful, Arkain, you might end up spending quite a lot of time inside her, much like Jaku spent quite a lot of time inside me at some point."

"This island seems like a perfect place to make our home and our family," she agreed with Jaku. "It seems quite big too, giving us a lot of room to expand."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Arkain raises his head slowly from Tamara with an unusually happy content look on his face. His smile grows bigger looking over at Kellus. "Yea. I agree. That will be interesting to see. I am also confident we will have an equal number who want to stay inside after seeing how many liked it. I personally look forward to having some the traditional way." Looking around the area he nods. "Yea, the island did look pretty big from the ship. I agree with you that we should explore the island more and find a more secure place to live especially if we plan to stay and raise a family." Arkain chuckles and kisses Tamara's pregnant belly. "When Suri is here we will definitely want more hunting territory with Suri around. She is quite the huntress. You will see." Laughing as he nuzzles Tamara's belly.
Arkain laughs again looking over at Jaku he shudders. "Four arms and a more ravenous appetite? Good grief, we had better bring more crew along or else we are going to starve." Laughing again he lays back down against Tamara he snuggles against her letting Jaku coil around him as he tightening his coils around him and Tamara so he is closer to both of them. "I really like that plan of yours. I am fully behind it. I can easily see our love, the love of family, lasting a long time." His arms and tail hug them close and he kisses them both.

Arkain leans up and kisses Tamara's cheek. "I remember their child birth with great fondness. It was the first time I ever truly felt part of something." Rubbing Tamara's belly. "I am truly hope she will want to. I am looking forward to having children, especially when conceived from both of us. You have no idea how elusive the thought of having a family has been for me. For more years then I can remember the Gods have been punishing for my past deeds. Anytime I even got close to someone, my hopes got dashed. It was that way till Chimera came into the picture and I met all of you. The more time I spent with you, the more I saw how important you and Jaku were to some type of important plan. As time went by the changes you and Tamara and even Kellus made started to make sense especially with your amazing dedication to family." Feeling his emotions start to get the best of him Arkain takes in a deep breath trying to keep them in check. "Family. That word, even the concept, I had given up on long ago until you two showed how important it was and what a family together can do. That simple concept of family has given me back is something I will never be able to thank you enough for. You see, ever since you became pregnant with Suri again, things have changed for me. That cruse, the hold the Gods had on me for so many years, has disappeared. It’s finally gone. All thanks to this wonderful amazing family of yours. For the first time, I can see I am truly part of a family and that I can have a family of my own. Sharing it will Suri, who I do so love, would make me even happier. It is up to her. It has to be her choice if she wants me." Arkain looks lovingly at Tamara and Jaku. "So you see, those tears I shed were not tears of sadness, they were of joy and the most amazing sense of freedom I have ever felt and it’s thanks to you two amazing wonderful nagas." Arkain's coils shift around Jaku and Tamara moving tightly against him. He makes sure Kellus was included in the warm group hug. "I can't forget you Kellus. You are an important part of this family and you too are an important part in helping this happen. Thank you my friends, my family." Holding them close he nuzzles each affectionately.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:14 am

Settling deeper into the tangled pile of coils, Kellus twists and squeezes around Jaku. There's no need to entirely slurp up Jaku at the moment, but the feeling of having him this deep in her throat plenty enjoyable, especially when he's obviously comfortable staying there. Curling her upper body around Jaku's, when he pushes her towards Tamara and Arkain she pulls him in as well, eagerly sliding through the pile until she's behind Tamara, her arms cradling her and running through her fur at the same time.

Looking down at the still-growing bulge in Tamara's belly, Kellus can't help but smile as they discuss their plans to grow their family. "It's definitely a good thing that this island is as large as it is; with our appetites being what they are, we would likely completely run a smaller place out of food, especially if we're planning on making the family as big as it sounds!"

"I remember how aggressive Suri was when I was still inside Jaku - you've definitely got your work cut out for you, Arkain! I'm just wondering how long it'll take her before you're sporting a belly just like Tamara's." Looking back behind them, the sounds of pleasure coming from the crew back in the makeshift house have also started to die down, hinting that they finished up around the same time that the nagas did. "Hmm, I wonder how our friends are doing on their own. Given that the aura we put off was enough to do Azlant in, I can't imagine what happened to them at the end there..."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Jaku smiles and sinks into the pile of coils, he pulls a length of Tamara's tail over his chest and wraps all four of his arms around it tightly. All while his tail gently and rhythmically twists around inside Kellus. A shifting wiggle that can easily be felt by everyone in the pile.
He closes his eyes for a brief moment and smiles, taking in the warm feeling of everyone living inside him, the warm salty breeze, the welcoming energy of this island, the soft texture of everyone's coils tightly packing around his body, and his body tightly curled around thiers, Every single bump from Kellus' tail all the way down to her stomach, her rich and rhythmic pulse squeezing around his tail and most importantly he feels Suri slowly bubbling up to the surface.

Although, as Kellus mentions everyone back at the camp, he twits his tail fully around inside her and smiles. "Take a look at everyone inside you, I bet they are even more worn out then those we have yet to have inside us. They are all alive inside us. They feel everything we do, and just as intensely if not more so since we are their physical bodies now. Wrap your coils around that one for a moment. Its no wonder it took the love of Arakin here to bring Suri back. Tasu, well, he's stuffed himself silly and resting after such an orgasm. They are all very happy and thriving inside me. I hope everyone inside each of you feels just the same." He squeezes his twisting body around tightly, hugging the whole family with every inch of his body. "I feel Suri's about to wake soon. Why don't we give her a nice birth, and then, we can make sure she has some company of her own inside her right away!"

He leans down and kisses the length of warm furry tail in his arms. Looking up with the most loving of smiles at Tamara, Kellus, and Arakin.

He chuckles a little at Arakin though. "You are going to be one lucky snake when she gets out. She'll be very hungry!"

A few of the remaining otters and humans however start to slowly perk up and eye the tight pile of fur and scales. One of the mothers has a big smile on her face and starts walking over. Jaku smiles back at her, knowing all too well that she knows a life is about to emerge, however he does not know if she knows what to expect.

((I am really sorry for the delay everyone. I have had an insane couple of weeks here and could not get online with any kind of privacy. Family emergency. Thank you so much for being here and loving this little RP as much as I do. After all the storms calmed down, its nice to have you all here to spend such a warm time with. ^__^ ))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:11 pm

((It's ok, I'm glad you're back with us. *Cuddles* I've been quite busy too this past week, so there would not have been answers from me anyway.))

Tamara smiles and leans in to kiss Jaku tenderly, smiling and chuckling a bit.

"Oh yes, Suri's going to be very hungry," she confirms, a large smile on her black lips. "I'm sure she'll be very happy to see you Arkain, you'll stuff her up nicely, in many sense of the word!" she added, laughing."And Im' also very sure it won't be long before both you and Suri sports the same kind of belly that I have right now. I look forward to having grandchildren!" she said. "Damn, saying that makes me look old!" she added, bursting out laughing.

Suri shifts around some and the scales and fur on Tamara's belly moves as well, showing her movements easily. She's almost fully formed, and soon will be ready to come out.

"This is the perfect place for us, for us all," she says, motioning towards the others, otters and humans. "This will be our place, our little corner of paradise, just for us, for our big family, away from the baddies who would harm us. Our island. We should give it a name, what do you think? Something with a nice ring to it, something precious for us, to truly make it our place. Names have power, and, if we find the right name, we can make this place powerful enough to completely protect us, from anything and everything, make it truly our place."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:45 pm

All this snuggling and cuddling with everyone is making him feel so much better especially when Kellus snuggles even closer. He knows this is truly a family now. When Suri join it will be truly complete. He lets out a very content sigh.
His smile grows bigger thinking of his fun times he had with Suri then it quickly disappears not wanting to give away the times he and Suri sneaked away while her parents were busy. "Yes she was. The soldiers sure were terrified of her." Nuzzling Tamara's belly he smiles. "Ahhh, this will be a job I will cherish forever. I would like to start a family as soon as possible. I just hope Suri will feel the same."
He lets out a deep chuckle. "You are so right Kellus. We sure would have. The Captain chose wisely the right island for us. With our new magic and more than one of us know able to reform others, I don't think a food shortage will be a problem." Gently patting Kellus' and Jaku's belly Arkain picks his head up giving a sly grin looking in the direction of house. "Hmmm. Not sure. Everyone is OK, but I bet you this is not exactly what they expected when they signed up for this job."
Arkain snuggles closer to Jaku and nuzzles him affectionately. "I know. It is such an amazing sensation. It reminds me of when my tail became part of me but this so much more amazing now with the others inside me." He kisses Jaku's cheek affectionately. "Thank you Jaku. I am very touched by that but you are the one who deserves the credit. You are the one who worked and fought so hard to make this possible. All of this, all what we have here, is because of you.” He gives Tamara a warm nuzzle. ”And Tamara, of course, I have been given another chance to be with Suri again. This is someone I will away cherish." He leans over and kisses Tamara then Jaku again.

Arkain leans down and lays his head against Tamara’s belly. “Oh yea. Trust me I know she will be hungry.” He gives Kellus a sly look betting shi will land in her belly. “Hungry for food and more. I will be focusing on the more part. We have been apart way too long.” He gives her belly a warm nuzzle. “Yea. The chance of becoming a Dad excites me and scares me.” Arkain looks up at Tamara and laughs. “Trust me, one thing for sure you do not look and that is old Tamara.”
“A good name for the island, huh. Hmmm. Tough one.” He rubs his chin. “My first thought was Naga Island but that could attract the baddies to us. How about Skull Island? Sounds mysterious and dangerous. A place only pirates would venture. What about the rest of you? What do you think this island should be called?”

((“Family and real life do have their fun interfering with our fun time. I am glad you are back Jaku.” Big hugs ))

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Glancing down at her swollen trunk, Kellus grins when Jaku mentions how Tasu is doing. “Mmm, that’s true. I think this might be the first time those two otters have really stopped since they joined me on the boat, and of course all the others are starting to get used to the fact that they’re able to move around more freely within me. Of course, I have a feeling that the intensity of what we did will have given them quite the incentive to move ahead with that!” Snuggling up against Tamara’s back, Kellus runs her hands through Tamara’s fur, gently massaging her ever-growing stomach and letting her lean back and relax for the effort soon to come.

“A name for the island is certainly something to think about. I’m not sure about ‘Skull Island’; it seems a little...stereotypical for something like this, and it’s not like we’ll be going out of out way to tell others what the place is called. Something else to consider is that there might could very well be more than just us on the island, and that they likely already have a name for it too. It wouldn’t be very polite of us to try to rename the place where they’ve been living for a long time as soon as we get here.”

Turning back to Arkain, she shifts to a more playful tone when she continues. “Besides, like the others mentioned, I have a feeling that you’ll be a bit too busy with Suri to worry about that kind of thing. I know you’ve been waiting for this for a while, but keep in mind that she’s been waiting just as long, and she hasn’t had the luxury of having us around to help when she gets too pent-up! I suspect that she’s only going to wait long enough for you to fill her up before she decides that you’ll be better off filling her up in a different way.”

“With that in mind, Tamara, did you want to go ahead out here, or head back inside with the otters? It’d be quite the show for them, and Suri will likely be more than a little peckish when she’s back with us.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:09 pm

With the warmest of smiles. Jaku sinks his upper body a little deeper into the mass of curled and coiled warmth. As he happily pets the soft fur on the length of Tamara's trunk that he can slide his hands around on, he can't help but quietly purr and bask in such a warm and peaceful moment. He coos softly and looks up at Kellus and Tamara. "Of course it is up to Tamara where she would like to be, however I hope we all stay tangled up together right here and let Suri come right back into our coils." He gently slides a loop of his trunk tightly against Tamara's and Suri's side, quietly showing his desire to feel Tamara push Suri up through her body. He can't help but grin as he feels the restless naga shift around inside her cocoon!

The approaching motherly otter quietly approaches and takes a look at the stuffed belly being held ontop of the tangled pile of serpents and just smiles from ear to ear. She looks at Tamara and very gently presses her hand onto the occupied portion of her trunk. She closes her eyes and smiles feeling Tamara's tight skin beneath her soft fur getting shifted around by its eager occupant. She looks back over towards the emerald eyes of the long tiger and just coos with happiness. "Oh my dear, you are positively ready to pop! is there anything I can get for you? Any way we can all help?"
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Tamara looked at the otter. "I'm good for now, but I'm sure Suri will be hungry when she comes out, and so will I. So, if you could make sure we get food soon, I'll appreciate that," she told her, a smile on her face. Her tailmaw shifted and come behind the otter mother, giving her a long slurp on her back, just to make sure that the message was clearly understood about what she meant by 'food'.

The tigress-naga purred and leaned against her lovers and family, lovingly entangled within all their coils, feeling the loving rubs and nuzzles they were giving her, and especially her bloated belly, where Suri was held for now as she finished growing.

"That's a very nice idea, my love," she said to Jaku, "and I think Suri will love it too. Besides, I think it is time, she's done and ready to come out of the oven," she added.

Shifting a bit around, she tried to find the most comfortable position to give birth, while the large scales covering her female sex opened up, revealing the glistening pink folds inside. A gush of water suddenly came out, soaking her groin and the coils thatw ere close, then the first contraction hit and she pushed hard. She could feel Suri move, and the bulge in her belly shifted visibly, as the young naga moved around, her head moving up and into Tam's vagina. Another contraction came, and Tamara pushed again. The bulged that was Suri moved visibly more, her head traveling upwards in Tam's vagina, while ehr body uncurled some more inside her womb. She would soon start slipping out, and she motioned for Arkain to come closer and place his head in front of her vagina.

"I'm sure she'll like for you to be the first thing she sees as she gets out," commented Tam with a smile.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:00 am

Arkain takes a moment to feel the otters move about inside him and send a wave of warmth and love to them. His tail has been spending most of its time linked with otters, playing with them and keeping them entertained in a number of pleasurable ways. This has made it easier for him to focus on Suri coming back in his life.

He looks over at Kellus and shakes his head. "You are right, Kellus. This place has been theses islanders home long before we got here. What right do we have to try to change it? Besides, how can we keep a low profile with out the cooperation of its locals? Say, perhaps when we find that cozy corner of the island we want to call home then we can ask them if its OK to give our naga village a name. I think that way we are showing them we want to be part of their island community not trying to take it over. I am tired of running. I really want this place to work especially now that I have a reason to stay ." Nuzzling Kellus he kisses Tamara's tightly swollen belly.

Arkain sighs letting out a deep happy moan as he feels Jaku snuggle everyone closer. "Jaku, I could not ask for a safer and more loved place to bring Suri back into then among her loving family coils. Our family." He carefully moves a coil gently against the motherly otter and caresses her gently showing her how glad he is that she is also there for this special moment.

Arkain can feel his heartbeat start to pound in his chest from excitement as he watches Suri start to drop lower and lower out of Tamara's womb. He lets out a gasp when he feels Suri's water break. He can feel himself getting even more excited knowing from all the births he has witnessed that Suri will be out soon given there are no complications. Feeling Tamara's contraction pains he closes his eyes and sends a warm wave of healing magic through her body. If Tamara can bring back his love, the least he can do it to ease the birthing experience for her.
Arkain looks at Tamara a bit confused at first when she motions to him to move closer to her vagina thinking she would want the otter there, then tears well up in his eyes when he hears touching words. "Ohhh my. I never thought of that. Thank you, Tamara. I am deeply touched." Shifting his weight he moves right in front of Tamara's wide open pink vaginal folds. The wonderful scent from them was overwhelming. His senses then his thoughts suddenly start to become overwhelmed with a barrage of conflicting thoughts that start to run wild. What if she doesn't want him? Would she resent him for her leaving Tamara's happy inside world. Would she still want to be with him, especially now that hes a naga. Would she want him the way he was? Would she even want him? Loosing focus his thoughts start to flow into the others around him. His face noticeably tenses up and his whole body starts to shake as a panic attack starts to hit him.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:53 pm

Running her hands over Tamara’s belly, Kellus smiles when she feels Suri shifting and moving under her skin. As the scales around her midsection start to open and split apart, Tamara’s inner folds were put on view for the four to see. The wash of fluid that came next truly signaled the start of the birth, and Kellus could feel the first strong contraction as it rippled through Tamara’s trunk. Leaning into Tamara, Kellus cradled her upper body from behind, taking most of her weight and letting her relax and lay back as much as possible.

Grinning as Tamara pulls Arkain close, the look on his face as he practically hovers over her slowly-spreading vagina has Kellus close to bursting out laughing at his obvious fascination with the whole event. However, she starts to look closer as his mood begins to shift, and eventually she blinks quickly, her eyes shifting to a soft, icy blue. His inner turmoil is obvious to her watercraft, and she puts a hand on his shoulder, radiating a sense of calm from her into him. “Of all things, you worry about that? She’s coming back into the world of her own desire, one that I might add is more than a little focused on you. Yes, our inner worlds are nice, but there’s no way for all of us to be together unless it’s right here. She knows what’s going on out here, and I guarantee she wants to see you again most of all. So, don’t you dare let her first look at you with her own eyes again be you looking like that.”

Turning back to Tamara, Kellus glances over at the otter that stopped by as she makes her way back to the house after Tamara’s rather forward indication of Suri’s appetite. “How many do you think it’s going to take before Suri’s satisfied? She’s going to come out hungry, after all.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:14 am

Jaku giggles, and his giggle can easily be felt around everyone's coils. "Im betting Arakin here is going to be the first to slide down her gullet. Then the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, hehe and so on." He tightens his coiling body while shifting around to behind Tamara as well, resting his chin on her shoulder while all four hands start to slowly massage her belly with two of his hands and the sides of her hip with the other two. He gently tightens his loop around Tamara's belly, just enough to feel every single muscle movement that quivers behind her luscious fur and scales. He coos with delight as Tamara's trunk squeezes down around Suri, feeling every single pulse and push it will take to bring her back into the world. He stares down at Tamara's vagina, watching it swell as Suri is squeezed closer to the surface. There's not much else to do but massage the tender spots and wait. However, he sneaks in a soft kiss on her cheek as he watches the sweet smelling scales on Tamara's hip scales slowly start to open.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Tamara smiled, purring softly, feeling like she was heaven as she gave birth. She had all her loved ones around her, taking care of her, showering her with love while she was bringing Suri back into the world, and she couldn't think of a most perfect way to give birth. The tigress-naga leaned against Jaku and Kellus, she gave them both a soft kiss on their lips while her body pushed again and again to get Suri out of her womb.

"I love you, all of you," she whisper-purred to them, even to Arkain as she gently caressed his head with one hand. It was a gesture of love but also of reassurance as she heard his worries.

A small gush of water flowed out of her vagina, then Arkain could see the pink flesh pulse and part, revealing a snout, then another contraction pushed Suri's head out and through her nethers. The young naga took a deep breathe, coughed some fluid out then she blinked her eyes open, needing a moment to focus and get used again to having a physical presence, and being out in the open. A smile immediately adorned her lips when she saw Arkain's face right in front of her, and her face lit up.

"Hello my love," she said with a wide happy smile.

Tamara pushed again, and Suri's shoulders came out, popping through the entrance to Tam's genitals. Once her arms were free, Suri first wrapped them around Arkain and gave him a deep loving kiss, purring happily. Then she let go and turned to look at everyone else. She had a playful look in her eyes, and she locked gaze with her mom before planting her arms on the ground and pulling herself out of Tam's sex. The long newly formed naga body slid out of the wet vagina like a huge noodle being unslurped. The move surprised the tigress-naga, but also aroused her quite a lot as Suri's body rubbed against her velvet insides and her clit as it slide out that fast, Making h"r shiver and pant in pleasure.

"I knew you'd love it," said Suri with a chuckle. Then she launched herself into Jaku's arms and nuzzled and kissed him as well. "Hey dad, missed me?" she asked, smiling happy. Kellus got his own cuddle and kiss as well, and an appreciative look from the newly reborn naga, before she cuddled against and around Arkain, lovingly holding and squeezing him, making his scales all wet as her fur was still soaked with birth juices.
Tamara
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay