The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby JakuArts » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:29 am

Jaku shudders and lets out a soft sigh as the long set of ribs bulge and stretch out as the head of his meal is forced to curl back around and up the side of his stomach. He happily continues to gulp and swallow, licking all over the wiggling scaled tube as it passes over his tail's tongue. With a smile, he bites down hard with his jaws, and slows its progress into his belly. The snake gets pulled and stretched by his rippling esophogus over and over again until only its tail remains outside of Jaku's lips. He curls his tongue over that tail and sighs with contentment as it disappears beneath his throat.

The snake's thrashes have already started to calm down considerably. He tenses up the muscles surrounding his stomach and squeezes his meal as tight as he can, forcing any air, silently out from his tail, as his stomach hungrily starts to go to work on his catch.

Jaku looks down at his midsection, smiling that he has bulged out to almost twice his size at his long stomach. "Oh.. I haven't eaten like that in a long time.. Wow.."

He pants a little and shivers as he remembers the last time he actually had a meal of any substance inside his stomach. "This ought to be a pretty interesting place if there's any more where they came from. Delicious!"

He plants a warm kiss on Tamara's cheek and lifts his stomach up and lays it over hers. He smiles, proud and content with the extra weight pressing down ontop of her trunk. Every now and then his meal shifts and shudders just a little. Listening to Kellus, he nods and glances down at how much she is enjoying her first real meal. "Nice isn't it?" His tail slides around and nips at the tail sticking out from Kellus's maw. He cant help but give it a little yank before letting it go with a giggle. "This is your first big meal isnt it? Well, you can pretty much expect every meal to feel that good. Each one's different, but they all feel wonderful."

He looks back to camp and smiles. "Let's see what the crew has built and go from there. Either way, I know there will be plenty of them sleeping inside me tonight."

He starts to shift off and head back towards the camp, the extra weight in his midsection barely slows him down at all, however just before they get to the treeline, he looks around with a bit of confusion on his face. Now where did Ara go? Funny. I don't smell him nearby."

((Sorry for the delay. Life got really insane!))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Tamara chuckles and follows Jaku, slithering right against him. She stops and looks around when he mentions the lack of Arkain around.

"I believe he was hunting nearby the treeline, the last time I saw him. Maybe he went a bit further deep into the woods, chasing his prey?" she said, unsure. "But you're right, I don't smell him either," she said as she sniffed the air. "I guess we'd be able to follow his tracks through the bushes, especially if he was chasing something, he'd leave a trail behind him," she proposed, a bit worried.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Very quietly Arkain slithers towards weaving his way through the roots when he looses sight of her and suddenly he feels a heavy weight slam him to the ground. He groans as the powerful coils of the large female python start to wrap around his body. Quickly he twists and contorts his body so she is unable to get more coils around his body. Her strength is impressive and she starts to get the upper hand when his tail swings around and opens his maw wide and clomps down over her head. She starts to panic and tries frantically to get his tail off her head but to no avail. Quickly taking advantage of this and wriggles out of her grip then wraps his coils around her securing her firmly. "You’re mine now. You can let go of her now, Tail." His tail slides off her head. He can still see the panic in her eyes. Arkain smiles and caress her cheek sending warm relaxing energy into her body. "Relax. I am not going to hurt you. Don't worry. This is not the end. You will come back again, I promise. The only way to do this is to show you. I promise to be quick. You will see." Arkain coils get a bit tighter as his maw opens wide. Arkain stuffs her head and shoulders into his maw then swallows and she starts to slide down his throat. Another swallow and upper body slide into his maw and down his throat. Tipping his head up she slides down his throat and into his nice warm belly causing it to expand nicely. Patting it gently. “You are going to take a nap then when you awake you will be back outside.” Arkain lets out a deep burp and the air quickly leaves his belly. Shortly after, she passes out. His reformation magic takes over as his belly starts to digest her. Arkain smiles as he watches a white light form on the ground as she is being reformed. He leaves the area and comes back through the brush behind where the others are looking for him. Letting out an good belch he chuckles. “Looking for me? Mmmmm. That was fun. “As he slithers toward them patting his large swollen belly. “ Looks like you all are well fed.”
Last edited by Arkain on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Swallowing again, Kellus can feel the snake starting to pile up on itself in her stomach, stretching her trunk wider and wider as she lays across the top of her stomach, using it as an impromptu bed. Needless to say, the feeling of being filled up so well is not helping her desire to do much else than enjoy the sensation of her stomach beginning to churn away with gusto at the large meal. In contrast to Jaku and Tamara’s catches, Kellus’ was still putting up quite a struggle within her stomach. Of course, with it’s head as deep in her gut as it was and with the rest of its body piling up behind it, all it was really accomplishing was further stretching out her trunk.

Looking over at Jaku as he comes over and starts to playfully pull at what little remains of the snake’s tail protruding from her tailmaw, Kellus tenses her throat and swallows again, pulling him closer until their tails bump together. “Careful, I think I could still go for a second course!” Gulping one last time, the bulge of the tail slowly slides down her throat until it disappears into the much larger swell of her stomach. Nibbling a bit at his tail with her now-empty mouth, she moves over to Jaku and Tamara, resting against them as they all enjoy their meals. Tracing the still-squirming bulges of the snake’s coils within her own, she thinks about what Jaku said about the prospect of the satisfaction of meals to come. Although the two otters earlier were certainly enjoyable, they hadn’t done much to truly satisfy the hunger that her body had been making her aware of since her reformation and birth aboard the ship. The snake, on the other hand, was large enough a meal as to somewhat impact her movement, and had the promise of a night spent doing little but enjoying (and digesting) her catch.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Jaku peers around the trees, keeping a careful watch for Arakin, let alone anything else that this island might have nearby. All is calm, warm, and the powerful smell of the ocean still lingers inside the island forest.

He catches the telltale bright flash of magical light that happens during one of Arakin's reformings, and with a smile he turns back to Tamara and Kellus. "Uhp! He got one!"

Jaku lifts his stretched out midsection and brings it up to arms reach. Wrapping all four arms around the fresh meal inside his stomach, he squeezes it tightly and lets out an unexpected burp!

He blushes and smiles contently. While gently setting his belly down ontop of Tamara's and Kellus' trunks. "Why dont we all head back to camp and how our other meals are coming along." He cant help but smile from ear to ear as a purr escapes his lips. "And then spend the whole night eating them right up." Smiling just as Arakin slithers back into sight. He waves him close with his lower right hand and smiles. "And then, we could spend the next day sliding inside each other!" He knows Arakin heard him and hopes he made him blush again. However with a giggle his eyes open wide at the size of his belly as it slithers out from the brush.
"Ara, hey!! By the size of your belly, I think you caught the biggest one!! He chuckles and leans over to glance at his smiling tail. "And your tail seems to be very content with your catch."

"Lets all head back. Yes?"

He leans in towards the green serpent and smiles as he uncurls from Tamara and Kellus. "Hey Ara.. That was very sweet of you to reform your meal like that." He gives him a big hug with all four arms. "I'd like you to teach us how to control that reforming. Once we build our home, we will make a small farm again, and I would love to have our food live to be our food, and continue doing so after we eat them.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:41 am

Tamara chuckles and wraps her arms around Jaku's belly, then Kellus', and finally Arkain's.

"Looks like we all got quite our fill tonight," she says with a smile and a soft purr. "It feels good, doesn't it?" she says to both Kellus and Arkain, and to the lizard's tail as well.

"I agree with Jaku: I'd like to know how you can reform what you eat like that. I'm sure our food would love to be able to come back so quickly and easily, to be eaten again and again" she chuckles. "And, we could also eat each other," she adds with a grin, while her tailmaw playfully nibbles on the others. "I already had a taste of Jaku, but I'd love to taste you two as well," she adds to Kellus and Arkain. "Or even take you all inside me, one inside the other, like, I don't know... Arkain inside Kellus inside Jaku inside me..." she says with a dreamy purrr, picturing the scene in her mind.

As they near the camp, they can hear and feel the activity: the smell of a campfire, with something roasting and cooking over it, and the sounds of wood chopping and construction going on. The crew had been busy, and started working on a more permanent settlement than the tents, and built the base of a handful of wood cabins. Several people had gone a bit further into the forest, though not in the direction the nagas took, and came back with some live game and local berries and vegetables.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Arkain slithers slowly towards with a big content smile on his face his swollen belly swaying side to side with every movement he makes. His hands continue to rub his belly. Moving towards Kellus he smiles watching the outline of his meal as it continues to struggle as it slides down hir throat. "You got quite a fighter there Kellus." Laughing loudly as he looks at hir swollen belly as he moves closer to the group.

Arkain slithers in Jaku's direction. He chuckles looking at Kellus' and Jaku's huge bellies. He waves to Jaku as he gets closer. He blushes when he hears Jaku's plans. He looks over at Tamara then back at Jaku. "You all are something else. You’re all stuffed full and still looking for more? You definite passed down your appetite when you changed us Jaku. I do not have a problem with that.” He laughs and hugs Jaku’s belly and nuzzles his cheek. “Well...Heck yea. That does sounds like fun." Pondering when was the last time things were that relaxed when they could this kind of fun.
Rubbing his swollen belly he smiles. "She certainly was big, but saw the one you wrestled. That had the biggest Jaku. I am glad you took on that one" As rubs his hand over your belly. He looks at his tail and smiles. "Yea. That is one happy tail. He did a great job helping to catch her." His tail drapes over Jaku's lower body and hugs him then looks up at him. Speaking softly "Thank you, Jaku." Arkain smiles then looks at Jaku. "Agreed, Jaku. Let’s head back to camp."

Arkain hugs Jaku back tightly. "Thank you Jaku but it's really something that I do with all the prey that I eat. It's become, well, routine. I am glad I did. There was something about her. Something special. I hope I will be lucky enough to see her again." Arkain sighs lightly then he laughs. "Of course I would be happy to teach all of you. Jaku, you already have my magic inside you when you changed me. It’s very old magic but will be easy to show you how to use it.
He looks over at Kellus. “Kellus, do you have reformation magic in your bag of tricks? You know I would be happy to share it with you would like.”
Arkain murrs deeply when Tamara hugs his belly. He gives her a soft kiss on her cheek. “It sure does.” A big grin comes over Arkain’s face. “Excellent. With you and Jaku being so similar there shouldn’t be any problems for it working for you, though it will be easier to transfer he magic while I am inside of you.” With a sly grin he chuckles deeply. “And yes, the magic will protect each of us if we are eaten.” His smile gets bigger as he feels himself getting aroused. “Mmmm. I like where this is going, Tamara. You haven’t tasted me in my new form. Though I have to say I really do like your idea of Kellus eating me and so on, all of us ending up in your belly. I would like to know what it feels like to be inside you Kellus, if you and your furies are OK with the idea, of course.” Giving a playful smile over at Kellus.
As they come closer to the camp he can see the smoke rising from it. “It looks like the crew has been busy while we have been gone.”

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:03 am

Noticing the flash of light as well, Kellus was curious what it could have been when Jaku mentions that Arkain had caught a meal. Watching as he came out of the forest sporting a full stomach to match the rest of theirs, she smiles when Jaku mentions his plans for the rest of the evening and the following day. “With our appetites being what I think they are, I’m starting to wonder if we should have told the crew to not bother setting up much of a camp if the intention was to provide them all with our own accommodations tonight.”

Looking down at her swollen stomach as they start to head back, by this time her meal had ceased most of it’s movement, and was starting to lose some of its definition. When Arkain asks if reformation magic was part of her repertoire, she shakes her head rather emphatically. “No, that’s not something I can do. After some rather unfortunate incidents in our early history, my people developed a rather severe aversion to that sort of technique, no matter what its intended purpose. I’m a bit more open-minded, as the benefits of such an ability are obvious, but there was just too much potential for abuse where I came from.”

Given the line of conversation and the tendencies that the others had already shown, it came as no surprise to Kellus when Tamara mentioned her intent for Arkain’s magic. “Sounds like something that we could be at for quite a bit longer than just one afternoon, if you ask me. And while I got to feel what it’s like while I was within Jaku, I suspect it’ll be quite a bit different doing it truly in person.” Sidling over to Arkain, Kellus gives him a quick peck on the cheek that turns into a more suggestive kiss as her tongue flicks out and curls around his chin for a moment. “Besides, I haven’t gotten a good chance to find out what you taste like, either. You won’t end up fully ‘within’ me, as some of my meals have - that’s something you won’t come back from, even with your magic. Still, thanks to Jaku, that’s something I can control now, so there’s no reason we can’t have some fun with that magic of yours.”

As they reach camp, she whistles appreciatively when the progress the crew made becomes apparent. “Well, they certainly don’t waste time. I wonder what all else they’ve been up to while we were out hunting?”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:32 pm

With a huge smile, Jaku pushes along with the weight of his stomach dragging behind him in his lower body. He can't help but be impressed at the humans and otters setting up camp. He looks over at his family slithering towards the camp with him as he rests his upper arms on his hip, and crosses his lower arms smiling confidently. "If they have managed to build all of this, just imagine what industrious souls like these will do inside us?"

One of the original crewmembers spots them and slowly stands up. A tall woman with red hair who obviously came from the engineering side of the ship by how much oil is on her blue overalls. The redheaded crew mate smiles and waves them over. "Hey! Come on over and lend us a hand with these logs! We want to get a cabin built before a storm rolls in." She looks at the Nagas with a calm cheer, and points right at Jaku and Kellus. "Especially you two, you look like you have hands to spare!"

Jaku blinks, looks at Kellis and just cracks up and just laughs! However after a good chuckle he calms down enough to shrug with all four arms. "Haha! Come on. Lets help!"

One of the very young otters runs over towards Tamara and without the slightest hesitation, pokes at her bulging midsection as she slides by. He giggles as her strong fur coated skin bounces back at his poke. "Wow! You sure eat alot! I bet thats real heavy! Aren't you tired!? One time I ate so many fish that my stomach got huge! But then I had a tummy ache when I woke up. Is my big brother in there too? Oh! Im Gerald! Hey? How do you walk with no legs? I've been wondering that. Does it hurt when you step on a stone? How strong are you? Can you really crush a rock? Do you like kids?"

"Gerald!" A much older otter, presumably his mother or grandmother walks up with a bit more care and caution. She wears a slightly tattered farmers dress and sun hat that has seen many trips into the water. She carries a large log over her shoulder without even the slightest hint of a strain. "Don't pester the lady!" She sets the log down next to the crew building the cabin. "I am sorry my dear, but he is really excited to be in a new place." She takes a deep breath and dusts off her slightly tattered but loved blue dress, and looks Tamara right in her eyes. "I hope you don't mind me asking my dear. How is my boy doing? He is inside you right?" The old otter's voice tries to mask her nervousness about the question, but still hopes for the best. "It's just the worries of an old mother, but is he happy? What is it like for him inside you? Oh, now I am prattling like a child. I'm sorry."

As the otters gather around Tamara, Jaku looks on with a warm smile. However after a moment, he begins to think about the situation everyone is in. Quietly muttering to himself, as he watches the mother otter. "Hmmm." He takes a deep breath and smiles. "Perhaps it would not be the worst idea to birth one of them magically."
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Tamara laughs when Jaku and Kellus are called by the redhead in a quite special way, and she follows them, though at a slower pace, when she is stopped by the young otter. The little one speaks so much that she cannot really reply to him, up until his relative shows up. The tigress-naga is quite impressed by the way the otter carries what looks like a heavy log. She listens to her, noticing the other otters gathering around her.

"It's ok, I understand," she says to both child and mother. "Yes, he is inside me, he is safe and enjoying it quite a lot."

She looks at the child. "You ever seen snakes move around? Well, I do the same: I move my muscles and it makes me move. Look closely," she tells him, before demonstrating how snakes moves on the ground, by the rythmic movements of their muscles and the way her scales grips the ground so she can advance, much to the young otter's amazement. "It doesn't really hurt when I step on a stone, because my scales are quite thick, so, if it's a small stone, I won't even feel it. I don't know if I can crush a rock, I guess I can, I've never tried it," she mused.

"I love kids," she said with a warm smile. "I have two kids already, one is inside me with your brother, the other is inside Jaku. They'll come back out at some point, when they want to. For the moment, they're enjoying being inside, and enjoying their new friends, like your brother."

Tamara has been slithering slowly as she talked, to find herself a nice spot to curl up, followed by the curious otters. She finds one in a patch a tall grass next to a tree, and curls up on herself, placing her trunk and head on top of a her coiled body.

"How can I describe how it is inside me..." she pondered. "It's a new world, an unexplored place, except that what you discover is what you bring with you. We share it, yet those that are inside me are also creating it, fuelling it with their feelings, giving it form and shape and strength as they explore it, thus explore themselves, making it even more real, thus giving me strength as well. I can feel them, and they can feel me, it's a kind of... symbiosis, that benefits all of us. Those who are inside me are a part of me, yet they remain themselves. I... I'm not sure words can really convey what it is to be inside me. It's all of that and much more."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:45 am

Arkain lets out a slight burp and rubs his belly feeling his meal quickly get smaller as it digest away. When Kellus starts to talk about the incidents in history his people had with reformation he looks off in the distance with sad eyes as if taking a trip down memory lane. Sighing deeply, "Yes, of course there are benefits to the spell but sadly you are right Kellus, the potential of abuse of powerful spell like that especially in the wrong hands. Trust me. I have seen it. Nor do you want the wrong people to know you have that magic. ” Arkain glides along looking sad. He perks up hearing Kellus showing interest in eating him. His grin gets bigger when she gets more playful. Giving her a seductive nuzzle. “Hmmm. Your right, you haven’t. I have been looking forward to it. I have been wanting to know what it feels like to be inside you. To feel the power inside you.” He laughs. “I would prefer not putting my magic that to the test.” Laughing again. “No reason at all.”

Arkain shakes his head admiring the otters work. “So true Jaku.” Nodding when asked for assistance.
“Always glad to help.” Arkain playfully puts his hands on his sides and frowns as he glides towards the pile of large long logs for the walls and roof they are working on. “Having four arms is helpful but sometimes knowing other ways can compensate for not having them. Like this.” Closing his eyes for a few seconds he concentrates then the wind starts pick up some. A large log rises into the air over the top of them and drops perfectly in place on top of the log beneath it. “I will hold it there until you secure the log then I will bring over the next one. I can move more than one log if needed. If we work together we will have this finished in no time.”

Arkain smiles as he listens to the otters hit poor Tamara hit her with a barrage of questions. He knows how much she loves kids and how much she will enjoy explaining things in her own special way. When Tamara talks about her children he can feel a wave of longing flow over him from missing Suri. He quickly blocks it out wanting to keep his full focus on the logs so no one gets hurt.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:46 am

Turning to the redheaded crewmember, Kellus smiles and moves over to help her with their construction project. Looking at the progress that they've already made and how Arkain starts to help, Kellus moves to the stack of logs nearby and lifts up one end of a log, running her hands over it. Grabbing it with all four hands, her eyes pulse a vibrant green and as she pulls her hands apart, the log splits apart in her grip almost as if it was cut by a saw. Repeating the process, she's eventually left with a pile of split boards suitable for a floor or walls.

Looking back as Tamara tries to keep up with the series of questions that the young otter was asking her, she is curious to see how Tamara answers the last one from the mother. Although each of them had an equivalent to their 'inner world', Kellus had a feeling that each of them had their own unique version of it, so hearing how Tamara saw hers was certainly interesting.

Jaku's thought about bringing back one of the ones that they had already taken into them draws her attention back to him. "Well, considering how many times we've already been asked about how it is and how it works, that would certainly be one way to finally put to rest all of those questions. Rebirthing someone would take quite a bit of energy which I don't know if we can provide at the moment, but I might be able to pull the spirit of one of them out of you as well, if you didn't want to go that far."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Jaku crosses his arms, and thinks for a minute before silently slithering towards the barn. He giggles and leans down, planting all four arms on the ground. With a big twist of his body, loops his lower body around one of the logs and lifts it up, carefully guiding it to the upper wall where the otters start to seal it in place. Just as he uncurls and slips his tail away, he wraps all four of his arms around the next massive and smooth tree trunk. With a curl, and brace from his lower body, he lifts up and sets that log right ontop of the last. He gives Arakin a coy smile, as they work. "When it comes to arms over magic, you don't know what you're missing!" He laughs and nuzzles his tail with his on another pass. "However, I think Kellus has us both beat!"

Jaku smiles and picks up one of the largest logs in his arms. He slithers towards the center of the cabin, and slowly lifts up very high. Jaku stands as tall as he can, bringing quite the astonished stare from the humans and otters working with them. He cranes the log up and carefully sets its in the center of the two opposing walls. The otters climb up and quickly work at hammering it down.

Jaku glances over at Tamara while he works and sees that she is the center of attention with some of the curious kids playing around her. The kids play and pet her fur, curious about the forms that they will soon take, and focus greatly on her bulging belly. One little otter boy runs up and starts to play with Tamara's tail. Gently petting it on the top of her tail's head.
The motherly otter giggles and cant help but watch as the kids play. He glances at the house being put together and smiles right into Tamara's eyes. "You've been very kind to us, and I'd like it if the children and I end up with you. The kids have really taken a liking to you. You are exactly like what Lily told us you would be. Kind, generous, and trustworthy with some of the most precious things in life. I'm glad we were all able to bring you three home."

However, on the other end of Tamara, the children, play and pet gently around Tamara's tail, but soon Gerald, grabs the attention of another child and without any fear or hesitation, he reaches into the tiny opening at the front of her lips and tries with all of his might to open her tail up! The mother otter laughs and waits to see what going to happen next.

As the hour passes, the cabin gets its walls and ceiling up in record time. He can't help but smile at everyone coming together and using thier gifts to the fullest extent. The otters easily crawl around the logs, fearless and free. They hammer and seal each one in place while the humans come together to brace and hold things together with a seemingly perfect plan.

As everyone settles down, except for the hammering, Jaku slithers out of the cabin while grabbing Kellus and Arakin. He slides up the small hill heading towards Tamara. "You know, if the reforming magic is so bad, I think we call could easily change our diets to mostly Arakin." He giggles and gives him a hug. However, as they slither up the hillside, he has his lower right arm around Arakin's shoulders while he waves Kellus to come closer. "Hey you two, Let's take tonight and give back one of the otters. I have one who would like to be the first to slither out. I'll need your magic to help make it happen. Will you two give me a hand?"

As the children play with Tamara' and she hears Jaku's desire to birth one of the Naga's quickly, deep inside Tamara, the softest sound of "Mom.." bubbles up. Without the need of any words, Suri's warm spirit wishes to come out as well, at least for a little while and be with Arakin and everyone. However, with a flash as bright as a camera, Suri shows her desire to have Arakin be a part of her as well, by showing the two of them coiled tightly together.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Tamara smiles and observes Jaku, Arkain and Kellus help with the construction, glancing at them while she continues to discuss with the mother otter and the kids. Jaku makes quite a show of his physical prowess, and she can't help but let her emerald eyes roams over his body, taking it all of his nice curves, his long tail, and the lovely scales and soft fur covering him. He looks so sexy and she loves him so much. Arkain and Kellus do not disappoint either, each in their own way, putting their magical abilities to good use, and she is amazed by both as they display a bit of their power. It's no surprise then than the cabin is completed in a mere fraction of the time it would usually have taken for such a construction, especially when combined with the skills and abilities of the otters and the few humans with them.

She sends a loving kiss towards Jaku, along with all of her love through their mental link, then sends a loving kiss as well towards Arkain and Kellus. They're all family now, and she loves each of them to bits, even though Jaku still holds that very special place into her heart as her beloved lifemate.

The tigress-naga turns to look back at the mother otter. "Thank you for helping get us here. I would be very glad to have you and your kids become a part of me," she replies, before leaning down and gently hugging the mother. "Your son would be happy to see you inside me too, as would Lily and Julie," she adds with a smile. "Thought it would seem that some of your children are a bit eager, aren't they," she whispers, chuckling.

Her tailmaw, which had so far passively resisted the attempts at being opened by the young otters, suddenly snaps open and snatches the two kids, striking with lightning speed. They're gone in an instant, and find themselves in the dark cavern of her maw, with the large and squishy tailtongue under them, and drool falling from everywhere and matting down their fur. Her maw presses all around them, tasting them and obviously taking quite some pleasure in it, while it lazily moves around to come besides Tamara's trunk and the mother otter. Then it opens wide, though it does it slowly, and Tamara grins and chuckles some.

"You know, you too are quite tasty," she comments, laughing gently. "I could take you know, I guess, but maybe we should first finish building the village," she adds, gently motioning the young otters to get off her tailtongue. "Don't worry, I'll..." Her sentence is cut off as she feels Suri's spirit rise up and reach to her, and the image that flashes in front of her mind. "I'll make sure you end up inside me," she finishes her sentence after the split pause."

"I'm fine," she says to the mother otter, who noticed the pause and is casting her a worried look. "Excuse me a moment," she adds, before slithering towards Jaku and the others.

She nuzzles and kisses all three of them, although the longest and most loving kiss is reserved for her dear Jaku, then she looks at them.

"Think you could help make two people come out? I have someone inside me who'd like to come out as well, and spend a little time in physical form. It has some advantages that my inner world lacks, but I think what my world lacks the most for her is you," she adds while looking at Arkain. "Suri is missing you, dearly, and she would love nothing more than to be with you again, even if for a little while," adds Tamara, speaking softly and tenderly to Arkain.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Arkain frowns and puts his hands on his hips as he watches her use her magic to slice up the boards. "Show off." Then he laughs and picks up a large number of boards. Using his air magic he holds up a number of boards as the otters nail them in place.

Arkain looks over at Jaku as he shows off his strength. "Your strength indeed is most impressive. I admit being a bit jealous but we each got to go with what works best." Laughing loudly and hugging Jaku back. "I wouldn't complain. " Shaking his head. "Reformation magic isn't bad. It's more how it's used. Say like a corrupt commander forces you to bring back soldiers who died in battle while holding your loved ones hostage threatening to kill them. It is something you don't ever want to be put through. Trust me. Keeping your new abilities quiet will be well advised." Nodding as he looks over at Kellus then you. "Yes. It could. This is a new way. We shall see. You have the magic ,Jaku. You just need to learn to use it. You know I will be happy to help you."
When Arkain suddenly feels the energy of Suri's spirit he freezes in place dropping all the wood on an unfortunate otter. Arkain's tail looks up. "Dad was that?" Arkain nods as he stares aimlessly. "Yes...Yes it was." The curses and loud chattering of the injured otter quickly gets his attention. "Ohhh my. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. " Arkain quickly helps getting the boards off the otter then heals any of his injuries.

Arkain quickly slithers over to Tamara as the otter continued to chatter angerly. He smiles down at all the little otters and adults around her and how much they want to be inside her and how much she is enjoying it. He gives her a warm kiss back and a tender nuzzle. He cherishes any opportunity to snuggle with her. It reminds him of happier times. He rubs his chin. "I too feel it can be done but I think it will take both Kellus and I to do it. If Kellus can release the spirit. I could capture it and reform it. That's one idea. Kellus may have another. He moves closer and touches Tamara's shoulder. Tears well up in his eyes as he looks deep into her eyes. "And I have missed her dearly. Nothing would make me happier then to be with her again." He chuckles struggling to control his emotions. "Suri is one I can bring back on my own since I have reformed her. I still have a small piece of her spirit in me. Just enough to do it. That is why the others are more complicated for me. I have not reformed them but I am confident we will find a way to make it work. " He caresses Tamara face. He looks into Tamara's eyes as if he was looking at Suri's. "I will cherish any opportunity to hold her close again. Any."

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 am

Continuing to split another log into planks as Jaku and Arkain go about aiding the construction, Kellus smiles when Arkain calls her method of helping ‘cheating’. “If I truly wanted to cheat, I would pull up a stone building from underground or grow a single tree into the shape of a house on the spot. Both of which would be far more excessive in terms of blatantly using my abilities, and quite frankly a waste of energy and effort on my part.” Watching as Jaku hoists up the logs with little trouble, she turns back to Arkain when he mentions that she has them both beat. “I don’t know if I would go that far - while you gave me the extra set of arms and I have my furies to call on, I can’t match your inherent strength without them and Arkain can do things with his magic that I’ll never be able to do.”

Moving back slightly to better watch the progress of the cabin, the antics of the young otters near Tamara draws her attention back. As they begin to cluster around Tamara’s tail, Kellus has a suspicion that she knows what is to come - despite everything else, Tamara’s still a predator at heart, and she was unlikely to turn down a potential meal that was offering itself in such a manner (even if it wasn’t exactly intended on the part of the young ones).

Soon enough her tail darts into motion, snapping up the three otters in a single sweep of its jaws, but it looks like she was more interested in teasing them than making a meal of them so soon, as they’re eventually ushered back out of the sticky and soft embrace of her throat.

Returning Tamara’s kiss with one of her own, Kellus looks back and forth between Jaku and Tamara as they talk about returning first an otter and then Suri herself to the world around them, even if only temporarily. Thinking about how to go about such a feat, Arkain’s idea spurs one of her own. “That could work, actually. I have the raw power necessary, as I mentioned earlier, but I don’t have the specific ability to reconstitute someone like that. You do, however. A three-step process then, I suppose. I retrieve the spirit, you start the reformation, and then I provide the energy to finish it. I don’t think it will be permanent, at least in Suri’s case; that will require a full traditional rebirthing as Jaku did for all of us, but it should be more than enough to get her slithering around with us again, at least for a little while.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Accidental Double post

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 pm

_____
Last edited by JakuArts on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Jaku quietly listens to everyone's plan to bring Suri back up to the surface. He crosses his arms while his lower body shifts below him as he tries to bring his thoughts together. And as Kellus describes her three step process, the solution hits him and he literally stands a few inches taller! "I've got it! And no, That's not it!" He unfurls all four of his hands out and smiles at them.

Without muttering another sound, Jaku smiles wraps all four arms around Tamara! He presses his lips firmly against hers and pulls his tiger into a warm and wet kiss! He presses her lips open and wraps his forked tongue around hers while leaning down against her chest. Two hands run through the soft fur on her upper back while his fingers dig and massage onto her skin. However the other two cup her breasts and squeeze them tightly in a firm and loving massage! He purrs while squeezing Tamara tightly! He gently and very slowly slides his lower body around to lay ontop of Tamara's lower body. All the while, He skillfully wraps his tail around Arakin and Kellus's long bodies and pulls them together.

After a warm and loving kiss, he stands back up and purrs, pulling back, he smiles and looks into Tamara's eyes with a great mischievous look across his muzzle. "You know whats missing don't you?" And with a big grin, he leands and shifts right over towards Kellus and without even giving her a moments hesitation, he presses his lips against right hers. All four of his hands slide up to her shoulders and trail down until he takes her hands into his and squeeze all four of them very tightly. His raspy forked tongue slips effortlessly around Kellus' He simply murrs while pressing his body firmly against hers. He shifts his hip just enough to press the warm lips that lay just beneath his belly up against hers and shudder at the sweet desire of taking her right there.

Jaku holds Kellus into a warm and loving kiss for the sweetest of moments, holding all four of her hands tightly with his. He takes a deep breath and pulls back, giving Kellus one more little peck on her lips while he holds all for of her hands up to his chest and slowly lets them go. Meanwhile a curl of his lower body lifts up and pushes Arakin right into his awaiting arms!

And before Arakin could flinch, Jaku wraps his lips around his and pulls Arakin's chest against his with his upper arms. He nuzzles and pecks around the green scaled cheeks while gently kissing his scaled lips. He whispers into Arakin's ear ever so gently, "I never got the chance to really tell you how beautiful of a Naga you have become." He holds Arakin as tight as he can with his upper arms and presses his lips into his, while his lower arms slide down Arakin's chest, across his belly and quickly finding their mark by slipping into his vagina and kneading at the warm pink walls within. He holds Arakin while his tail flops over and gently bites down on his tail, swallowing his tail's head into his throat without any effort at all.

And after a warm and loving embrace, he gently lets him free of his lips, while his lower hands give him one more internal squeeze before slipping free, taking a nice shining strand of of his juices with him.

He leans back and looks back at everyone with the warmest of smiles and takes one of thier hands into three of his while holding his lower right hand up right at Tamara. "Our love. That's whats missing here. Our love that has brought each of us together, so much so that we have all been inside each other. That love that we have for each of us is what has transformed us, and brought us together as far more than a family than we could have even imagined. We can't just cast a spell and rip Suri from her mother." He smiles and stares into Tamara's eyes with the warmest teary eyed gaze. "We have to plant that magic inside her and let the love we have for Tamara, Suri, and each other be the fuel that makes that magic grow." He smiles and waits to see what happens next, all the while taking another few swallows on Arakin's tail!

Meanwhile, the Otters and Humans have all stopped what they were working on and gathered into quite the stare, yet giving the four serpents lots of room.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Tamara is completely taken by surprise as Jaku grabs her and kiss her so lovingly. She cannot do much than lay in his arms, her snout pressed against his, sharing in the kiss, her tongue dancing with his as they share in a most delicious and loving embrace. He could do anything to her right this moment, in front of everyone, and she would let him, not caring at all about having spectators watching their sweet lovins. She's still enjoying the pleasant feelings when he let go and ask his question, that her emerald eyes only reflects surprise and puzzlement at the question, her brain having a bit of difficulty coping with the sudden shift from pleasure to question and thinking.

"Wha...?" she manages to articulate before Jaku grabs Kellus.

The tigress-naga observes, chuckling, a smiles on her black lips, as her beloved lifemate takes care of Kellus and Arkain as well, and their surprised reactions to this sudden bout of sweet, and a bit naughty, lovins he gives them. Then she decides to follow Jaku's example.

The tiger has barely let go of the new naga than Tamara grabs him and gives him another sweet kiss, tasting her mats and Kellus' on his lips. She tenderly coils her tail around his, her tailmaw clamping and nibbling tenderly on Kellus' tailmaw, while she gives him a deep french kiss, slipping her feline tongue past Kellus' lips. Tamara let out a deep soft loving purr, and presses herself against him, happy and loving. One hand holds Kellus' head tenderly, the other caressing along his sides then slipping between them, stroking gently, a bit teasingly, over the scales that cover Kellus' sexes. Then she let go and winks at Kellus.

"Can't wait to have you in me, in many ways," she whispers to Kellus, nipping one of his ears tenderly before moving over to Arkain.

The lizard-naga gets the same kind of lovin from the tigress-naga: a deep kiss and a squeeze from her coils and nibbles from her tailmaw. She slips one paw between them and grins. "Already wet," she whispers, chuckling a bit. "I knew you were a naughty one," she adds with a chuckle, before letting go and joining Jaku to stand by his side, her tailmaw nuzzling and licking his tenderly.

"He's right," she says, "and I'm quite sure that Suri will come out when she feels our love, and especially when she feels Arkain's love for her. Because she loves you, very much so," adds Tamara while looking at Arkain. "Will you make her feel your love?"
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 am

Arkain laughs at Kellus comment. "Hmmm. Nothing wrong with a stone building." He nods when shi talks about his abilities. "Thank you for the compliment."
"Yes, your three step approach makes sense. I know my part will require a good amount of energy. Once we have done one or two I think then we will be able to fine tune our resources and it will get easier." He shakes his head. "We haven't tried it so let’s not jumped to conclusions. Suri's spirit is not at all like the otters inside our worlds. I know can fully reform Suri because I have done it before. Her form will definitely be permanent. The others, we will find out when we do it."

Arkain moves back and looks at Jaku rather surprised and confused by his sudden outburst. "That's great. What is it, Jaku?" Arkain smiles murrs deeply as he watches him move Tamara close to him and kiss her very seductively. When Juku suddenly wraps his tail around him and Kellus and moves them close together he chuckles lightly and looks at Kellus. "I don't know what Jaku is planning, but I have a feeling it's going to be fun." His smile gets bigger as Jaku gives hir a long deep kiss. He can feel himself getting hotter and wetter by the second as he watches them.
Before he can react he suddenly finds himself in Jaku's strong grasp and a deep soft kiss. His arms wraps around his upper body and he returns back a deep loving kiss. Then he returns several soft kisses back when Jaku moves back and whispers in his ear. "Thank you Jaku." He returns an equally deep kiss then lets out a loud moan of pleasure feeling his hand gently slide inside his vagina. "Mmmm. I really like your idea, Jaku." His tail offers no resistance to Jaku's tail swallowing it. It gently nuzzles and caresses the inside of its throat showing how much it enjoys this, too.
He lets out a deep moan as Jaku slides out his hand from inside him. His head is reeling from Jaku’s fun. He squeezes Jaku looking at him rather confused at first then chuckles and nods. "The power of love. Yea, your idea makes sense when you put it that way. No spell would ever been used that would harm Suri or Tamara. I don’t see why it will not work. Let’s do it."

Arkain melts in Tamara's arms when she follows right after Jaku with an equally loving deep kiss and loving returning the same with equal intensity. Any sexual encounter with Tamara fulfills a secret fantasy he has for her. His moan gets louder when he feels her soft paw slide between his vaginal lips. He blushes brightly when she whispers to him. Chuckling he puts his finger to her lips and gives a sly grin. "Shhhhhshh. That will be our secret." Then gives her a warm kiss.
A tear of happiness runs down his cheek hearing how much Suri loves him. "Ohhhhh. I too love her very much. You have no idea how happy that makes me to hear that, Tamara. It's been so long since I have held her in arms." Arkain chuckles lightly and blushes. "Make her feel my love for her? Ohhh, now that I know I can do. I love her so much it makes my heart ache. She will have no problem feeling that, but for enough love to bring her out that will require that combined effort Jaku talked about. We will need to channel all that love energy through me into Tamara to help Suri come out. That energy is best to go through me so I doesn't hit her too fast and overwhelm her. That doesn't mean you should hold back. Ohhh no, quite the contrary. Give us all the love, all the lust you can." Arkain looks over at the otters and humans standing off to the side. "That includes your energy too. You are part of our family. No need to be shy. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you are with. That's it. Just be sure you are touching one of us so we get the strongest connection."
Arkain puts his hand gently under Tamara's chin and looks into her eyes. "For this to work, for Suri to feel all my love and yours, it's going to have to be channeled through you. This could get a bit overwhelming. I will try to control the flow some but I believe for this to work we will need all the energy we can get. I want you to know, for me to show Suri how much I love her those feelings will also flow through you. I will apologize up front for anything I say or do during that time.I will not be seeing you.I will see Suri. So things may get a rather, ummmm, intense during that time. After this, I am sure you will have no doubt about how much I truly love Suri."
Arkain can already feel his lust build and feel much hornier at just the thought of all this and making the connection with Tamara. His hands start to move gently over her soft furry back. Warm sexual energy from his hands already start to flow into her body. A warm breeze starts to circle them as the energy starts to channel and intensify. The combined sexual scents of the nagas starts to fill the air adding more fuel to the intensity. Arkain has quietly already have magic gently hold onto Suri’s spirit, just to be on the safe side. He doesn’t see any reason for this not to work but when it comes to Suri, he is not taking any chances.

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay