The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby JakuArts » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:21 am

Jaku purrs loudly inside Tamara, happily swaying and shifting about with as much effort as he can muster. Turns out it takes alot of effort to move someone from inside them. He pulls all four of his hands close to his chest and pushes outward, stretching the warm cocoon as far as he can before it comes crushing down on him. Wave after wave naturally squeezes him, trying its best to guide him deeper into Tamara's body. But thanks to their relative size, he has managed to pile enough of an anchor below him to push up against her.

He just enjoys every moment he can, and sways happily inside her with no sense of stopping any time soon.

However, with a smile planted firmly into the bottom of Tamara's esophagus, he begins to push up each time Tamara's body relaxes, causing quite the swelling sensation at the back of her tail's throat. He wiggles and works his way up until he feels the tight throat pressing against his head, and with a kiss, he musters all of his strength to push past her captivating gate and place his head once again onto the warm pillow of her tail's tongue. His upper hands slide up and press her throat open just enough to wiggle his shoulders in, and with a happy sigh, he greet's her love's raspy muscle with a big kiss as he presses his face firmly into her tastebuds, and murrs happily. Hoping that she won't swallow him down again just yet.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Tamara moans and groans as Jaku squirms and moves so much inside her, making her scales bulge and her fur bristle in pleasure. He certainly knows how to please her, and the inner stretching that he is giving her feels so wonderful. There's a bit of a gag reflex from her tailmaw as he forces his way up again, opening the tight tail throat to let his head through and sue her thick tongue as a pillow. She moves it around and open it so she can stares into his face, then she gets her head inside her own tailmaw to kiss and nuzzle her beloved mate, chuckling some.

"You want out already? The accommodations aren't to your liking? I thought I was quite comfy inside!" she said with a playful pout.

Suri lays over Arkain, hugging him close and purring softly. "I love you too, my mate," she replied with a deep purr. "I want to be your mate, now and forever. I love you." She kissed Arkain and squeezed him tightly against her, while her tailmaw also kissed and snuggled Arkain's tailmaw.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:09 am

Arkain wraps his arms tightly around Suri and kisses her deeply. The energy glow around them fades away. Moving his head back he grins ear to ear. “Those are the most beautiful words I have ever heard, my love. I have so longed to hear those words. For years, one obligation or another prevented that from happening. Someday I will tell you about those journeys. Now being free of those obligations has allowed me to be able to fully open my heart to find the one I love. Falling in love with you was beyond my wildest dreams. Now having you as my mate, you made me the happiest lizard in the world.” Leaning back down and he kisses you very deeply. His tail snuggles gently around hers. His tail maw nuzzles and kisses her tail maw back.

Out of the corner of his eye, in the direction of Tamara and Jaku, he catches something rather odd looking. He notices her tail looks rather engorged. Chuckling he is sure most likely she has eaten Jaku. But there is something odd about the position Tamara is in. He gives Suri a soft kiss and picks his head up. His jaw drops at what he sees next. Tamara’s head is deep inside her own tail maw. By the look on the tail maw she is greatly enjoying herself. Arkain can’t help but to burst out laughing. “Suri, you just have to see this. You will not believe what you Mom and Dad are doing.”
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:29 pm

Jaku murrs as happy as can be while pressing his face firmly against the warm curling tongue that lays right in front of him. He presses his cheeks firmly against the thick muscle and wiggles happily while curling his arms tightly against his chest and wiggling two of them up through the extremely tight muscle that holds his entire chest and shoulders with a warm but ferocious grip!

Just as he gets one hand free, he wraps it underneath Tamara's tongue and presses it even harder against his face. He knows all too well how wonderful he feels every time Tamara slides across his tongue, and with every rub of his cheek, he makes sure to let her tongue overload with her wonderful he tastes.

But after a few wonderful moments, just as soon as he hear's her draw close, he slides his soaking wet hand up to meet her warm smile and gently guide her close. Jaku tilts his head up and purrs happily, resting his chin against the back of her tongue as she wraps her lips around his. He purrs happily into her kiss and grips the back of her head with all three fingers, pressing their lips as tight as he can together.

He giggles and pecks a sneaky kiss as she playfully pouts. And with a sly grin, as well as a chin nuzzle against her tail's tongue, he slides his whole body from side to side inside her. "Oh I dont know... I mean its nice and all. Warm, wet, tight, safe, homey, you could say I feel right at home inside you.. But its missing something.. I cant quite put my finger on it." As he smirks and play's Jaku's hand nuzzles Tamara's ear cheek and works its way through her soft hair and around the backside of her head before pulling her close. "Oh yeah!! That's right, I'm missing you!" He reaches out with a second hand and pulls her cheek right against his, while a third hand tickles the back of her throat, forcing a swallow!!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Suri grins and chuckles at the antics from her parents. Then her tailmaw comes nibbling at Arkain's and tries to slurp it in, playfully wrestling with his tailmaw while trying to devour it. "That looks fun and nice," she whispers into his ear as they watch Tamara devour Jaku then gets pulled into her own tailmaw by her lover.

Tamara murrs and grins, loving to feel the taste of her beloved mate on her tailtongue. She meeps in surprise when he grabs her and tickles the back of her tailthroat, making it swallow in reflex and pull them both inside her tailmaw. From the outside, she suddenly turns into a very bloated part scaly and part furry donut. Tamara chuckles and kisses Jaku.

"You goof!" she says, purring softly while she continues to cuddles gently, her paws gently rubbing at his cheeks and into his hair.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue May 01, 2018 2:23 am

Arkain shakes his head and laughs again watching Tamara tail maw as it looks like her tail maw is actually trying swallow them both. He doesn't see how that's possible but knowing those two they have something fun planned. This will be interesting to see the out come of this.

Arkain blinks when he feels like his tail is being pulled inside someones maw. He can't help but to laugh lightly seeing it's Suri trying to swallow his tail. His tail offers no resistance. A smile comes over his tail maws face enjoying the feel of Suri's tail maw flesh against it. His hand strokes her face gently. "Ohhh it is very nice. Lots of fun. But your tail is not quite ready for someone as big as me, at least not yet. My tail and I would love to swallow you up but please, not yet. It's been so long since I have had a lover in my arms. I want to enjoy every second of this loving." Then he moves closer and whispers in her ear. "But I bet you are hungry, my love. Remember our favorite game who can eat the most soldiers when you were younger. Sadly there are no soldiers to eat here on island, at least none that we know of, but there are quite a few locals who work and live here who would not complain about being a meal or three for you, especially when you can reform them. That will help sharpen your hunting skills cause I would like to do some more exploring of the island. I have no idea who or what lives out there so we want to be ready for anything. So the first rule before we go exploring is to have a full belly, right Suri?" He rubs Suri's belly tenderly and gives her a tender kiss.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu May 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Thoroughly engrossed with her human companion, Kellus begins to buck her up and down with increasing speed, their hips slapping together with every thrust. Not content with the first human still squirming away within its depths, Kellus’ nethers spread open slightly every time the human slips down as if to catch her, but the shaft occupying her rear stops her from slipping within. Taking full advantage of her second set of hands, Kellus is simultaneously clutching possessively at the girl’s rear with one pair as well as rolling and fondling her breasts with the other.

Suddenly arching her back and leaning back overtop of Kellus, the girl gives a gasp as she reaches orgasm, and the sudden squeezing and tightening of her rear on Kellus’ shaft is more than enough to push her over the edge as well. Although the pair are mostly still, the underside of the naga’s dick is pulsing and bulging in time with her heartbeat, and the girl’s stomach starts to swell slightly as Kellus pumps her gut full of thick seed.

Looping her arms around the human, Kellus lifts off the ground, returning to something resembling an upright posture, slowly but steadily pulling out at the same time. The tip of her shaft comes free with a wet slurp, but Kellus is just as hard as when she started, and she just lines herself up with the girl’s pussy with a grin. “Ready for round two?”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed May 09, 2018 6:55 pm

The smile across his face can easily be felt in the warm darkness from inside Tamara's throat. He can't help but chuckle and nuzzle against Tamara's cheek. "Would you have it any other way?" But before she could answer, his skillful hands wiggle up against her throat that has sealed itself tightly around her chest and with a gentle rub from two of his fingers, he causes his cocoon to come crushing down around him again and pull Tamara's torso in. He nuzzles into her hands and happily purrs while his two lower hands reach up and pet her cheeks, as his two upper hands slide across the sides of her chest and tuck in right under her arms. He lovingly holds her as best he can while shifting his long body around below, absolutely loving how completely she has enveloped him.

With a warm kiss he chuckles and nuzzles his snout against hers. His fingers caressing her cheeks, while the other set massages the sides of her chest, right at the same spot where his lower shoulders extend from his chest. Giving her a similar feeling that it would be like if she had them as well. With a soft sigh in the tight confines and even tighter air, he purrs and nuzzles up to her ear. "I'm always torn here. On one end, I want to be inside you, a part of you, and I want to fill you so completely that there is no possible way we could separate, but I can't live without holding you, running my hands through your fur, kissing you, (which he does), and staring into those beautiful eyes. You've always made me the happiest, especially when for just those fleeting moments where I'm right here, completely inside you."
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon May 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Suri smiles and kisses Arkain back, purring softly, before looking back into his eyes. "I think you underestimate my hunger and the size of my tail, my love," she whispers tenderly to him.

Her tail continues to swallows his, slowly, her scales bulging out as she fills herself with his tail, the big tongue tenderly licking his own scales. She holds him close, purring gently, peppering his face and lips with kisses, while her four arms keep him tight against her. The lower set of arms playfully moves down to rub at what would be his rear if he was still an anthro, and she grins lovingly at him.

"Don't worry though, I won't swallow you whole this time. Just enough to fill myself with you and still be able to cuddle, so like, up until here, I think," she said, pointing at his waits, just below the set of scales hiding his genitals. "That way we can still have fun together," she added with a playful purr.

--

Tamara just purrs and smiles, returning the tender nuzzles and kisses, leaning into the rubs and returning some rubs of her own to her beloved mate. The tigress-naga blushes hard at his compliments, and she doesn't know what to reply and just kisses him back, holding the kiss for a long moment before their lips part ways.

"I'm always happy with you," she whispers. "No matter where we are or what's going on, I'm always happy when we are together in any fashion. I can't imagine not being with you..."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri May 18, 2018 1:43 am

Arkain shakes his head as he laughs. His hands gently strokes your cheek as he looks lovingly back into your eyes speaking softly. "OOohhh no.I thing I learned a long time ago. Underestimating your abilities is foolish and something I plan to avoid doing. You are the daughter of two of the most amazing nagas I have ever met. Their ever growing and changing abilities, and of course, their big appetites have never ceased to amaze me. Watching you grow and develop too is something I look forward especially with some of my abilities and perhaps even Kellus' worked into the mix. Your going to be an amazing naga but I knew that too, a long time ago. Leaning forward he kisses you also with a variety of quick passionate kisses.

His moans of pleasure get deeper as hir hands move down his scaly back. He sighs very deeply and lets out a light chuckle greatly enjoying feeling his body sliding inside your tail and its tongue slicking his scales. A sly grin comes over his face as he nods now understanding her plans. He looks down at the slits that his his member and its already swelling and his member is starting to slide out. His arms pull you so snugly against his body you can feel his rapid heart beat and deeper breathing. "Ahhh. I do so love the way you think. Your idea sounds like great fun." Without warning Arkain suddenly shifts his body about very quickly causing both of you to roll so Arkain is now on top of you. He grins feeling proud of himself that actually did it given the position he is in. "And I do so love having fun with you."
Inside your tail you can start to start to feel a long slender tongue start to tenderly lick its soft insides. "Ohh yea. I have been reminded that after we have our fun there is someone else I want you to meet. Afterwards, of course." Smiling he slowly leans forward and kisses you long and deep and with increased intensity.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sun May 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Scarcely waiting, Kellus’ partner just pushes herself back down, and starts rocking her hips as she slides down the Kellus’ shaft. Working herself into a smooth rhythm, the fact that her last orgasm was barely a minute past meant that most of the edge was taken off her lust, allowing her to take her time and really start to enjoy her partner.

Twisting around, Kellus pulls her tail up and spins in a circle, drawing her coils progressively higher up around them until the two of them are completely obscured inside the layer of scales and muscle. Even though they can’t be seen, it’s obvious what the two are doing as they continue to grind away at one another.

Inside, Kellus draws her coils tighter and tighter around them, pressing their bodies together as she continues to hilt herself within the girl again and again. “Mmm, figured I’d give you a bit of a taste of what slipping inside me will feel like. To be gobbled up, with my body squeezing and flexing around you. Feels good, doesn’t it~?” The resulting shudder and moan is all the confirmation she needs, and she only drives the point home when she leans in and sinks her fangs into the meat of the human’s shoulder, giving her just enough venom to induce a body-wide tingle.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Jaku snuggles and hugs his mate as tight as he can echoing his feelings towards her as she whispers in his ear. His tail slides and shifts around below, pushing and bending Tamara's stretched encircled body around in plain view of anyone who gazes on the hillside. But just behind the warm throat of her very stuffed tail, Two of Jaku's hands slide down her backside, and squeeze past her throat until they find thier grip on her hip while the other two wrap around her shoulders. With a loving moan, he pulls with all of his might while pushing up from the depths of her stomach. Sliding Tamara's upper body over his, he leans his chin up and nuzzles her breasts as they slide past. With a few kisses on her strong belly as he guides her in, Jaku presses his lips firmly kiss against Tamara's belly scales, gently separating her lips and spreading her open with his nose. He puffs what little air is around, but lavishes in the sweetest scent in the world.

He holds her tight and starts to lick and kiss around her vagina, making sure to nibble the scales, as well as the warm soft dome just inside, hopefully coaxing it to grow. However, with a warm smile, he presses his nose into her and does his best to stretch her tunnel with his cheek, eventually burying his face completely in between her lips. His upper hands hold her hip firmly against his head, while his lower hands carress behind her ears and rub lovingly on her cheeks. He lifts his hip just a little and invites her in as well.

Meanwhile one of the few remaining otters hesitantly starts to approach Kellus. The boy nervously starts to remove his shirt as he parts ways with the crew helping to build their little settlement. With a glance back at his friends, one last time, he gulps and places his hands onto her sizable tail. Hoping to get scooped up just as tightly as his friend has. His tail twitches and the smell of excitement is palpable
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Tamara purrs softly and follows, having had the same idea. Her scales parts open easily, allowing Jaku to breathe in her aroused scent and nuzzle and nibble at her moist netherlips, her clit soon poking from under it's hood. The whole body of the tigress-naga shivers and shudders as Jaku begins to please her inside, and bulges can be seen shifting under the scale and fur of her tail as she slips deeper inside herself and Jaku shifts around as well. Her maleness comes out as well, rubbing against his chest and belly, leaving a damp trail of pre on his chest fur. Her flesh parts open to welcome his head in, massaging it from all around as he pushes his snout and face and head into her vagina, much to her pleasure.

She reciprocates, purring deeply, holding his hips with her arms and nuzzling and licking at his scales to make them open, then at the deliciously soft and plump labias that frames the entrance to his womb. Tamara murrs and nibbles and suckle on his clitoris for a bit, before pushing her head into his vagina as well, emitting a deep pleasure-filled rumbling purr as she gets to breathe in his scent as well, which serves to increase her arousal. Then she begins to push, gently, pushing her head deeper inside him, her shoulders soon pushing against his labias as well, meaning his head gets pushed deeper inside her vagina and his first set of shoulders are slowly being taken inside as well.

---

Suri grins and moans, continuing to lovingly devour her mate's tail. She loves the internal licks and purrs, holding him close and pushing down until her tailmaw closes around his waist, just below his sex scales. The young naga looks at her body, all bulged out from being filled with Arkain's tail, and purrs, slowly caressing her tail a bit before returning to her beloved mate and kissing him.

With a small shift of her own body, she takes his cock into her vagina once again, moaning softly at the sensation. Her lips never leave his as she begins to move her hips and ride him, her own cock very much erect and dripping pre on his belly scales while they make love again.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Closing his eyes and letting out a deep moan of pleasure Arkain can not believe how soft and warm Suri's tail flesh is. He can feel just how much his tail is enjoying his fun. His tail makes longer and more affectionate licks about this inside of her of her tail. His body stays very relaxed letting Suri move his body to what is ever more pleasurable for her. His hands gently and very affectionately run over her body spending extra time caressing her supple breasts. He continues to kiss her lips very deeply moving to her body as she kisses down his body.

Arkain perks up when he feels his tail talk to him telepathically. ""Hi Dad. Isn't she amazing. I love the way she makes me feel. I can feel how happy you are being with Suri again. I would like to surprise her and talk to her telepathically while we are inside her. Do you think she would mind?"" Arkain chuckles lightly. ""I don't think so. I would wait till we finished having our fun. You could have a bit of fun and let her hear your moans of pleasure softly like a whisper in the back of her mind."" His tail laughs. ""Excellent idea. I like it. Thanks Dad.""

Arkain lets a loud moan of pleasure feeling his very hard member side deep inside her.He shifts his weight so her member slide around inside him. He can feel the warm pre from your hard member. His hips move about and he shifts his weight her member slides inside his hot wet vagina letting out a deep moan pleasure relishing the intense pleasure he is feeling. "I can't believe how soft the inside of your tail is."

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Thrusting into her, Kellus is relishing the feeling of squeezing herself and her new friend so closely together in so intimate a way; now she can see why Jaku and Tamara enjoy spending so much time within one of their tailmaws together. Wrapping around them even tighter, she can feel the girl squirming and shifting against her, rubbing her entire body against Kellus'. Slowly but surely she starts to move with a bit more purpose, bringing one of her legs up until it's folded against her chest, while keeping the other wrapped around Kellus' backside. Shifting slightly, she gives Kellus a grin as she lines it up with the naga's nethers, and pushes hard, sinking her foot and shin inside in a matter of moments and driving a surprised gasp from Kellus in the process. "I'm don't think that either of us is content with me taking the full plunge just yet, but there's no reason why I can't give you something a bit more...substantial...to work with, hmm~?" Before Kellus could give a more coherant answer, her body clenches and sucks at the morsel offered to it, pulling her in all of the way up to her waist, and pushing her entire length back into her partner.

"Hmm, it looks like we might have someone else who wants to join in..." An unexpected touch on her tail pulls her attention, and Kellus lifts up one of her coils enough to look out. Smiling at the nervous-looking otter, she reaches out one of her arms and pulls him in close enough to give him a quick kiss. "I'm a little occupied at the moment, but I have something else in mind that you might enjoy..." Curling around behind him, her tailmaw looms up behind him and gapes wide, her tongue sliding heavily against his back. "Mmm, you taste good...mind if I get a bit better taste?" Dipping down, her tailmaw starts to focus its attention on his chest and groin, her tongue flicking out teasingly, prompting him to take the next step.
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Every single inch of his body shudders as his nose slides between his love's succulent lips. He tucks his head down and lavishes the entire length of her lips with his tounge. He can feel every petal happily unfurl as he is drawn in. He presses his cheeks against the stretching skin as it slowly envelops his head. He purrs loudly, feeling her muscles bear down around his jaw, quivvering in excitement as he lavishes every single curl and bump as she slides him in.

He can't help but curl his hip down and quickly swallow Tamara's head. Two of his hands reach down and press against the swolen scales enveloping her. White the other two carefully squirm their way in between his chest and her belly. Happily finding thier way around her growing appendage that quickly fills his hands. His thick fingers intertwine with all of the warm fluids surrounding them and gently massage her right at the base of her bellyscales and up her shaft. He curls his body, just trying to see if he can lean down and scoop her shaft into his mounth, but it is far too late for that and he realizes he is already in far too deep.

All the while, he leans to his left, making it easier for Tamara to stretch around his shoulder and then the other. His heart racing, he nuzzles and murrs happily inside the warmest part of her. With a big slurping kiss onto her soft innermost skin, he curls his chin down, and presses his snout firmly against his coocoon, lavishing in every tiny contraction and pulsing heartbeat. His tounge licks and dances with each nuzzle of his cheek, making sure that Tamara continues to squeeze down around him in one wonderous orgasm after another!

-

The little otter smiles and lifts his arms, letting himself get easily lifted into the very occupied serpent's coils. The smell of arousal, sweat, and heat is enough to send him right over the edge, however as the large smiling tail looms closer. He reaches out and gives it a warm pet along its cheeks. He kisses her tail's snout and gently rubs across her lips until they slowly split apart and his eyes with a sight of dripping wet pink folds that look like they would have no trouble devouring him in one gulp.

He smiles and shakes his head a little, muttering quietly, "Remember what you studied." He guides her snout to roll over onto her side, and carefully he plants both hands onto the roof of her maw. The two large and very soft meaty pillows adorning the roof of her tail's maw give way to his fingers as he reaches up and gives them a firm massage, knowing full well that this spot is a very pleasurable one that if massaged just right, would bring the lamia to a voracious moment of extacy. And with the breathtaking sight on the other side of the small pile of scales and skin, he can't wait to be next.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:14 pm

Purring deeply, happily, Tamara sinks into her lover's vagina. She licks the tender walls, nuzzles them and murrs deeply, breathing his delicious scent and panting in arousal. She pushes herself in as much as she could while pushing him inside her as well. Her scales bulges and shifts around, her tailmùouth opening slightly and drooling quite a lot as they enjoy each other in such a very special way, making everyone outside paying attention wondering what's going on inside, as they realise that Tamara's coil is getting smaller and thicker behind her tailmaw.

She shifts around as well to let his shoudlers, the first set, slip into her well-lubricated vagina, shuddering a bit when his second set of hands come stroking her very erect shaft. She cannot do the same, so she just shift her body around some so his shaft would rub against the soft creamy fur of her belly as they slide into each other. It doesn't take that long to be further inside each other, and she pushes her snout past his cervix and into his womb while Jaku's does the same through her cervix, their members rubbing against others before being taken inside as well. The dive soon stops as their netherlips meet, clit rubbing against clit.

Tamara shudders and emits a deep purr, then she begins to rock her hips, rubbing her maleness against the velvet flesh of his vagina and ehr clit against his, feeling her pleasure build up quickly and reaching an exploding orgasm. She roars of pleasure inside the fleshy chamber of his womb and spurt much of her seed inside his vagina, creaming inside it and all over her lower belly. Her whole body shudders and contracts around them, including her vagina, before relaxing almost completely while she enjoys the afterglow of her orgasm.

--

Suri continues to ride Arkain's dick, purring and moaning, holding him with ehr four arms. She smiles and kisses him, her hips never stopping their movement.

"I'm glad you like it. Mom loves to have Dad inside her, now I know why," she says, chuckling some. "It feels amazing to be so full, we'll have to do it often. And, maybe Il'l let you eat me later on if you want to feel it for yourself," she adds, grinning and purring.

The young naga isn't really aware of the little pleased whisper in her mind, so focused she is on the pleasure she's giving to her lover and receiving in exchange, so happy to finally be with him again.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:16 pm

"Sweet heart. You have no idea. Its such an amazing feeling. You will quickly get hooked. There are many on the island who would love to be inside there too. I lost count of the number that has filled my tail. There is a special spot inside my tail that many have enjoyed visiting. I would love you visit there, too. But I know someone else who would really like you inside my tail too."

Arkain closes his eyes groaning even louder with happiness and deep pleasure feeling his member sink deep inside his mates soft vagina. His hips thrust faster and faster and his groans get even louder as he feels his member start to pump then explode his seed deep inside filling her vagina. He adjust his hips letting her member slip inside his hot wet vagina. With another loud moan and releases a second climax from his member, he pushes his hips so Suri's member slides deep inside him.

As Arkain's pleasure increased, his tail movements about the inside of her tail gets faster and more pleasurable. The soft voice in the back of your mind gets slowly louder and more distinct. It is a younger and more distinct sound to it. It definitely not Arkain's but then again something familiar to it. <OOhhh this feels so good. I know you can hear me, Suri. I can feel it. Open your mind. Let me in. Please, Don't be afraid.>

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:40 am

Fully engrossed with the twin pleasures of having a soon-to-be meal stretching out her vagina as well as her shaft fully buried inside said human, the wrapped-up pile of coils is pulsing softly in time with her heartbeat. Drawing back as far as she can, she slams her hips back into those of her friend, aided by the insistant pulling of her nethers as they impatiently suck at the leg currently embedded inside her. Grinding and sqeezing herself closer and closer, the girl buries her head into Kellus' breasts, resting in the soft, pillowy flesh as she lets the naga have her way with herself, wrapping both arms and her other leg around Kellus' back.

Loosening her coils slightly, Kellus' lower arms move down and take the other foot in hand, sliding it up before lining it up with her already spread vagina. Pressing it in with a groan as she's stretched wider, the lips of her vagina rest just barely below the widest point of the girl's hips. At this point, the only thing that is stopping her from being slurped down into Kellus' womb is the shaft planted firmly between her legs.

Meanwhile, her tailmaw is more than willing to pay the otter more attention as he slowly eases her maw open, her tongue reaching out and flicking against his groin, teasing him to drive his arousal higher. The feel of someone willingly feeding themselves to her is one that she's come to enjoy very much over the fast few days, and she's perfectly willing to let the otter do most of the work.

What she was not expecting, however, is for the otter to effectively start massaging the inside of her mouth. Whatever research the otter did in studying potential sensitive spots inside a serpent's maw was effective, as between the two of them they manage to extract another gasp of pleasure from Kellus. Her patience now starting to fray between the combined efforts, her tongue again flicks out but this time her goal is far more obvious as it slides and wraps around his groin, drenching his sheath and balls in saliva as she savors the taste of the otter much as one would a particularity large lollipop.
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:02 pm

His lower hands scoop Tamara's shaft carefully into his fingers and hold tight, as his upper hands grab ahold of the thick pad of skin lining her inner walls and knead away as he slips deeper and deeper inside. His vagina screams with delight as Tamara stretches him out from deep within, making sure to press his trunk up against her and literally grind every sensational nerve ending against her body! He cries out from deep inside her, shifting and trying his best to thrust against her body, yet only having enough grip to seal their hips into the most wonderful of kisses.

His whole body shudders with delight, unable to move as Tamara's thick muscles bear down on him with a crushing force that he's never felt from her. Every inch of their bodies working as hard as they can to lustfully fill their bodies with each other, causing the most amazing of orgasms as he bears down as hard as he can around Tamara's body, through it all, being able to feel every single inch of her inside him shaking in delight! He erupts harder and fuller than he ever has into her!
He bears down as tight as he can, pressing their bodies together as they erupt into each other! Screaming out from within as every single fiber of his body holds Tamara as tight as it can!

Everything grows still, except for their massive heart beats thumping in their ears. Slowly Jaku shifts around slides his hands against the warm cocoon that has relaxed around him. He simply can not help but to curl all four hands firmly into the little bumpy folds of Tamara's engulfing vagina. His fingers slowly knead away in the afterglow of one of the most amazing orgasms he has ever experienced. His whole upper body gets the most wonderful caress from every little bump and wrinkle inside her tunnel working tirelessly to slide him down into her cavernous womb where his body would dissolve into hers and his mind and soul would merge back with his mate. Instinctively, with what little strength he has left, he tries to gently crawl deeper, but only manages to press the lips of their vaginas together even tighter.
And right now, even with his meaty trunk piled and pushed together at the bottom of Tamara's stomach, he quietly wishes he could stay in here forever, letting only the sound of his lover's heartbeat be the only thing to permeate his ears. A warm thought that is so filling, his whole body grows just a little warmer than hers, while his lips nibble against the pink velvety folds that hold him. His nibbles quickly turn into a warm slurpy kiss as he lays there, all four arms outstretched into Tamara's womb, held tightly from every direction, loving every second being right where he is.
He giggles from deep within her, knowing it'll send sparks throughout her body at the thought of what he's going to tell her when he gets free.

----

The little otter shudders in delight at the invitation of the great serpents tail. Staring down into the warm pillows lining each side of her throat makes him almost hypnotically dive right in, however, he gently presses the thick tongue to his lower belly and kisses her snout. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to end up where you will lead me." He gently pulls the meaty tongue up and over his belly, chest, and kisses it as he buries his face and cheeks against every single taste bud he can. He guides her tongue over his hands, and arms, shoulders and gently kisses the warm pink folds of her inner cheeks.

Making sure to stay clear of the back of her throat, he watches with delight as the girl stretches her captors vagina around her hips and can't help but reach out and kiss around the thin line where their sweaty bodies become one.
JakuArts
Artist

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay