The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Arkain » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:24 am

*Consciousness fades in and out as he lays inside the giant snakes maw. Groans each time the snakes movements jostle him about. The snakes jaws clamped down around his waist securely. His tail can feel rocks and branches hit its scales as it dangles from the snakes huge maw but why is the snake just letting his tail hang out of its maw. Why hasn't just swallowed him. The thought that the snake may have plans for him makes him cringe. When he moved his body he cringes in pain. The snake quickly reminds him to stay still by applying more pressure. What is the weirdest thing of all is the sensation that they are moving backward very quickly. That makes no sense. It took some persuasion but he got his tail to open its eyes. Yes, they are definitely moving very quickly backwards. Its too dark to see anything but the sensation of the rocks and roots constantly hitting his tail tells him they have to be in a tunnel or cavern of some sort. This is even odder. A cavern would be probably the last place he would look unless he found clue showing the snake went that way. He can only hope. Wait! A cavern. That's it. That's why even this far back into the island they are not seeing all kinds of snake trails. Its because they travel underground. It makes perfect sense.Then he sighs, the fact they have hidden the trails so well means Jaku is going to have an even harder time finding him. *

*Deciding that best thing is to relax and his conserve his energy. He's not going anywhere. As he relaxes he still floats between consciousness and unconsciousness from the blow he took. Then he feels a wave of deep sadness flow over him. It sensation doesn't make sense at first but the warmth associated with it is unmistakably Suri's. She must be worried sick about him. The connection is not very strong perhaps because of being underground. Taking is a deep breath and closing his eyes to clear his mind he focuses very hard. He can feel his mind touch hers. What an amazing feeling. He's got to let her know he's OK but its so hard. Then all of a sudden the connection is broken and a sensation of emptiness hits him. Even his tail isn't feeling anything around him not even the sensation of falling. None this makes any sense. Where can they be?*
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:31 am

The brown serpent slowly starts to open his eyes, stammering at first and wiping the thick slime from his eyes. The sight of trees slowly take form in his sight and he suddenly squirms and jerks awake! His thin leathery tail slapping the ground and whipping about as he sits up, realizing the last thing he remembered was the whole world disappearing behind the snake's throat.
His long slitted eyes dart from side to side until they lock onto the same Nagas that he encountered earlier. With a momentary pause, he starts to hesitantly scoot away from them as the bushes open up depositing a very defeated orange naga that quickly collapses into the arms of the other orange serpent.
He carefully listens as what looks like the mother and daughter direct all their attention to caring for the four armed male. The realization that they pulled him free slowly bubbles to the forefront of his mind. He starts to lean closer, then suddenly realizes that one of them is missing.
The brown naga continues to listen to the defeated naga, and with a very nonchalant look he wipes the snakes slime from his face. "She ate him, didn’t she?"
Jaku's right ear twists towards the sound of his voice as he slowly lifts his head from Tamara's shoulder.

The brown serpent takes a deep breath. And with an twinge of disgust in his voice, he chirps at the trio of serpents. "I wouldn't sob like that if I were you. She likes to play with every new catch. And seeing's how you all look like the queen when she first arrived here, I bet she might just be 'very' interested in the green one. Or all of you for that matter."

Clearing the overwhelming tears from his eyes with one of his hands, Jaku looks up at the brown naga and coughs out a stammered, "W..what?"
The brown serpent pulls his body close, curling and twisting it neatly around him as he sits, wiping the slime from his scaled shoulders and arms.

Meanwhile in the tight pitch darkness, the large serpent holds its catch firmly between the crushing folds of its throat and lets the rest of it sway in a cool endless space. The large snake suddenly bears down onto its catch in what feels like its finally going to swallow Arakin completely, but suddenly every muscle loosens and the sheer weight of Arakin's long body drags him down, sliding effortlessly from the back of its throat and out the side of its mouth! And then gravity takes its hold slipping him faster downward! With nothing to grasp at Arakin falls a few feet causing his whole body to splat down onto very hard and very warm stone surface. Suddenly the green naga finds himself in a large, heavily decorated cathedral, high in the mountain of the island that looks more a carving made out of a mountainside than a constructed building. Its towering red pillars split long shadows down the hall as the large snake hovers ominously over Arakin's head, looking like it could strike him at any moment.

Far down the hall, a large yellow Naga, that looks more serpent than mammal sits regally at the end of the long hall, both arms crossed in front of a thick scaled chest adorned with gemstones set flush directly into its bellyscales. The serpent lifts its sleek body to a proud and solid stance, its serpentine body locked tightly around a smooth round throne with both arms crossed as it silently stares unblinking into Arakin's eyes.

((Thank you for being so patient!!!!!!!!! The last couple of weeks have been beyond insane! But now that everything stressful and nasty has been dealt with, I should be able to pick up the pace!))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Suri and Tamara both looks at the brown serpent when he talks. Tamara still makes sure to keep Jaku in his arms and Suri in her tail, helping the former to stay up, propped against her, and trying to comfort the latter. There is a look of confusion for a moment on their faces, and the two females exchanges a quick glance, ears perked, before looking back at the serpent.

"I think you have some explanations to do," says Tamara while Suri nods in full agreement, hope visible in her look and stance.

"Who is that queen? And what exactly do you mean when you say that she looked like us when she arrived? And where would that big snake have taken Arkain, if she didn't ate him, as you imply?"

"Wherever he is, we'll go and save him!" said Suri, making Tamara wince a bit.

"We'll see how to go about that, dear. If there are more of that big snake, any rescue might prove quite difficult..." she mentioned, making Suri sigh deeply.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:03 am

*The sudden pain of the huge snakes throat muscles squishing down like they starting to pull him down the snakes throat snapped him back to full consciousness. What now, he sighs to himself. Much to his surprise instead of going down its throat he is sliding out of the snake maw. They must have just arrived to where the snake was taking him. Most probably the snakes lair. Ohhhh, this is not going to go well at all. That's going to be one angry snake. With luck he hope will be able to reason with him. With an unceremonious splat he lands on a very hard surface that's surprisingly warm. Quickly he spins so his arms are under him. Keeping his head down he looks out the corner of his eyes. No one’s there but hears the distinct sounds of a snake breathing just above him. There he is. Too close for comfort. Very cautiously he raises himself slowly just off the floor. His arms and upper body feel wet and slimy. Looking at his arms he sees his arms are covered with slime like drool. Shaking his arms hard he shakes the slime off against the floor. Growling angrily he turns slightly looking up at the giant snake his eyes burning with anger and under his breath just loud enough for the snake to hear. “Disgusting.” Connecting with his tail he tells him to relax but stay alert. Reaching up and he starts to wipe the slime off his face with his hands. As he does he starts to look around.

*Letting out a gasp his jaw drops in disbelief. Wiping his eyes again he shakes his head not believing what he's seeing.* “ Amazing.” *It’s actually some sort of cathedral that actually looks like it could be carved out of the mountainside. Rising some more for a better view but remembering the huge snake is just above him he stops. Then his attention becomes focused on someone down the long hall in front of him. It can't be but it is. A large yellow Naga. The pieces of the mystery of where the nagas are hiding are starting come together. He lets out a gasp watching the naga rise seeing the gemstones adorned to his chest. When the naga finishes rising he sees the throne behind him. Clearly that has to be their leader. It is a bit unsettling the way he has his eyes fixed on him. Turning his head to the side he looks up at the big snake then looks ahead and slowly he starts to rise some more to see what the big snake will do next.*

(*gives you a big warm hug and nuzzle.. WB Jaku. Very glad things are better. Hopefully things will stay that way for a while. You deserve it)

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:29 pm

The small brown naga sits atop his coiled body, wiping the sticky mucus off of his long trunk, sliding a small length of his body into the reach of his hands until its clean, then shifting to move onto a little more. "You, you are all like the queen. We only know her as regal, and never even knew there was more like her." He continues to wipe his scales, sliding a finger under his bellyscales to clean out the dirt stuck between in the middle of his length. "By the looks of things, I'm going to guess you did not know of her. before that camp of yours arrived." He glances up at Tamara, Jaku and Suri. "If that's the case, then your green friend should be fine. He's probably in her throne room by now. She'll play with him for a few days, and then..." His hands stop cleaning and just hold his trunk in his hands. "She'll most likely devour him. But I truly do not know. Visitors and shipwrecks, camps and asylum seekers, we all end up inside her in the end." He takes a deep breath and gently rubs his trunk and starts to work his hands back towards cleaning his body until he reaches his tail. "I was watching you build your camp, and feed on all those souls. I'm sure the village will enjoy the new company if you let them emerge. At least they seemed happy." He holds his tail and looks up at the trio. "The queen spotted me watching you, and i... I.."

The small brown naga takes a deep breath and looks down at his body. setting his scaled thin tail down atop his scaled trunk coiled underneath him."Please do not take offence, but I never want to be inside any of you again."

Meanwhile, deep in the heart of the island. The large regal serpent at the end of the cavernous cathedral quietly stands tall, eyes as blue as the ocean scan over every one of Arakins scales. A sly smile grows over its scaled snakelike lips while a thin forked tongue shoots out from the tiny gap in the front. A single spark arcs from its tongue as it licks the air before darting back between those smiling lips. The serpent slowly moves down the tall ramp and it seems like its long body emerges from a large opening in the floor behind its throne as it slowly slides down. Its bellyscales barely touch the floor, as the regal naga stops at the carpeted end of the ramp leading up to the throne.

The serpent reaches out with one scaled and clawed hand, with a feminine, sultry but ancient voice, commands Ara to "Slide forth." One finger reaches out and beckons, while the hovering snake above, hisses loudly, staring down at Arakin with its neck posed to strike in any direction should he do anything but slither across the long hall.

The sun glints low through the red throne room and starts to set behind a cloud, its blinding light fading enough to reveal the sight of a large town carved out of the mountainside, but not one of apparent human design. Large poles the size of trees dart between the rooftops, and an entire tribe of nagas of all sorts of shapes and species slither about in the distance, tending wares, hanging laundry, and going about the end of the day in plain view of their queen.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:46 am

"If you do not want to be inside us, we will not force you," said Tamara to the brown naga. "We only ever take those who are willing. If you've been watching us as you said, you certainly realized that we did not force anyone to come to us. All the ones who did join us came willingly, of their own accord. We would never force anyone to join against their will because it would bring negative feelings into our inner realms, and we want to keep them a place of joy, love and happiness."

Suri nodded in agreement with her mother's words.

"We would like you to bring us to this queen of yours," she continued. "We want to get our friend back, and we won't let your queen eat him if we can prevent it. We do not take anyone unwilling, by force or any kind of coercion, and we won't allow this to happen to any member of our family," she said with a resolute tone and look that Suri shared.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 pm

Still no movement from large snake above him he feels safe to rise up some more. The way that naga looks him over with those blue eyes and that sly smile gives him a bad feeling more like he's on the menu than just being casually observed. As he moves forward his eyes dart side to side watching for any signs for possible threats. As the naga moves down the tall ramp his attention now focuses on the naga. Scanning down the length of the naga he can't believe how long it is. More and more of that giant body keeps coming out from behind the throne. There is something odd about the way it’s moving. It seems like that huge body is barely touching the floor. He must be seeing things. He bets it’s a just a trick of the light.

Still there is something very captivating about the naga. When the naga raises its clawed hand and speaks out he is caught quite by surprise. It’s a feminine voice not a male. That explains a lot even its movements. When he doesn't immediately move he hears a loud hiss of the large snake above him reminding him that he's still there. Pausing for a second more letting out a low growl of disapproval then he slides forward cautiously.

As he moves forward the bright light behind the throne fades enough to reveal an outline of a large town carved out of the mountainside. One unlike anything he has ever seen before. What an impressive design. And that light behind her throne was just the sun? Nice effect. As he slides forward he sees something he definitely was not expecting. It is an actual town. One inhabited by nagas. All kinds of different shaped and size of nagas. All just casually carrying on their daily affairs. He shakes his head praying that he's not imagining all of this. Looking up again he laughs lightly. It’s still there. Thank the Gods. Could their search for a home be over? Ohhh, what he would give if Suri and the others could see this too. He has to fight to keep his emotions in check. Taking in a deep breath he refocuses his thoughts. Remembering wants to do his best to make a good first impression, he straightens up looking tall and strong. If he messes this one up he will never forgive himself. When he gets closer he puts his right hand over his heart and bows deeply then straightens up and looks up at the Queen with a smile.*

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:16 pm

The little brown serpent takes a deep breath and shakes his head in a soft expression of disbelief. “We should get moving. It will take us a full night to slide through the forest.” Jaku nods, lifting his lower right hand out, gesturing him to lead on. The naga smirks at his hand gesture and stands up easily. “Who knows, you all might be enough to change things.” He shifts and slides over Tamara’s trunk, and winds his way beside her, then towards Suri and Jaku. His body effortlessly glides across their scales and the soft ground mottled with forest debris. With a gentle press to each side, he pulls ahead and starts to press his head into the brush before stopping his entire body in one tensing motion.

He looks back with a puzzled look. “It will be easier if we all push off each other instead of the forest alone. Come on.”

Jaku tilts his head and blinks for a moment before tucking his arms together and pressing his trunk against the brown serpent, sure enough, his fur and scales find a footing against the side of the brown scaled body and it feels like half of his weight vanishes! As the nagas body twists away, he pushes to his left and gives him his side to push off with. With a big childlike smile, Jaku takes Tamara’s hand and pulls her to his side, greatly enjoying this new discovery on how to move around as a group!

After passing through a few trees, the brown serpent looks back at Tamara and Jaku just behind him, ducking effortlessly under a thick low hanging branch then gliding over a large fallen tree trunk. “I’m wondering, do you miss your legs?”

Meanwhile high in the mountain cathedral.
The large regal serpent smiles and takes a similar bow as she moves closer to Arakin. The backs of her lips rise into a long grin of desire while her sharp eyes dance all over his body, paying very close attention to his eyes as she slides right up to him. Her tongue naturally flicks out and laps ever so lightly against his scaled cheek, emitting a visible spark as it flicks off. She winds one full loop around his standing body and curls back around to his front. With an even bigger stretch of her smile, she sets her trunk down ontop of his spine and presses firmly down ontop of Arakin’s backside on the floor.

There’s no denying her presence and strength as her lower body twists and bears its full weight around the green serpents trunk. She looks down as she shifts to make herself comfortable around the curve of his back that twists up to where he stands.

The queen looks up and rocks her head to her side just a little. “It’s extremely rare that we are blessed with one of our own.” She giggles and reaches out to take his hands into hers. “Such a rare occasion should be celebrated. But first, tell me green one,” Her tongue flicks out and a slight spark darts onto his nose. “Aahh. A.. Ara? Yessss.” She leans back as her long body behind her gently shifts from side to side in a slow, rhythmic showing of desire. “We must apologize for how you arrived, when we first saw you, and your othersss, we had to at least bring one of you here.” Her hands slip away as she leans back with a very provocative look, “Sssso tell us… How many.. are within you?” She smiles and twists her trunk just a little tighter, closing her eyes and smiling. “There is much joy inside you.”
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Tamara and Suri blinked, not really used to whatever the brown serpent was doing. His scales felt surprisingly smooth when touching their bodies, though it was slightly gross as he still had quite some of the gooey saliva of the big serpent on him. Tamara pulls Suri close to her and mirrors the movements of the serpent and Jaku, quickly finding the right rhythm and movements to move effortlessly in sync with the others. It is indeed way easier to move that way, and the two of them smiles at that discovery.

Tamara tilts her head at the question, surprised, and thinks for a short moment while they move past the large fallen tree trunk.

"No," she replies after a bit of thinking. "I don't think i ever did. Adapting to being a naga was hard and a long process, fortunately I had Jaku to help, but I never regretted the change or missed my legs. This, my new body, is so much better compared to my previous one, compared to having legs. It comes with it's own set of challenges, but I'm happy and I wouldn't have it any other way."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:12 am

The naga bowing back catches him by surprise. Then again all that's going on is quite over whelming. Especially the way she is looking at him and that smile. Its so provocative almost hypnotic. Its hard to break eye contact. When she moves right beside him he doesn't even try to move away. When tongue flicks against his cheek emitting a visible spark he does a startled jump. "What the? What was that?" His hand quickly rubs his cheek. The jolt helps to clear his thoughts. Quickly he becomes aware of her huge coil wrapping around his spine and backside.What an amazing sensation. The shear weight and strength of her coil does catch him by surprise the way it's actually pinning him to that spot. For some reason he doesn't even feel threatened by it, in fact it is quite pleasurable. His smile grows as he watches her so causally just move her coil around his body. Its the most amazing sensation.

When she looks up at him his eyes follows her every movement. What she says next has him rather confused. "Excuse me. I don't mean to be rude but I am very confused." Shaking his head and grins as she takes his hands in hers. It's strange how pleasing of a sensation it is to have his hands in hers."I honestly don't understand what you mean by seeing one of our own is so rare be celebrated?" Starting to say more he pauses. "Ahh yes. OK, What would you like to know?" His nose wriggles when your tongue gives it a quick shock. He rubs it quickly with his hand. "How are you doing that?" Then what you say next makes him look at you suspiciously. "Wait. Ara? That's what Jaku calls me. How do you know that?" Then a big smile comes to his face. "Ohhhhh. Of course. I knew there had to be others snakes on the island. It was the only thing that made sense but I could not find solid proof." Feeling rather proud he looks at you. Your rhythmic seductive movement quickly captivates him. His eyes follow your movements closely. "That's OK. Though not my preferred way to travel. I too wish that went better. I do hope that brown naga is OK. Still I am so glad you did. We have been hoping to meet you for a long time. Ooohhh my. What they would give to see all of this. They would think they are dreaming."

Looking up at you he starts to feel so much more relaxed around her now letting his hands slide from yours as you let go. Smiling and laughs lightly."How many are within me?" Lets out a low moan of pleasure feeling your coil tighten but also from feeling you inside him touching the others inside him. "How in the world is it possible you know about that? Ahhh. There's Five. Five are inside me. Yes, I can feel they are very happy inside me. Though that is a rather low number compared to the others. They have many more. I just haven't felt the need, yet. There is one that's inside me that keeps me very happy." Closing his eyes he asks his tail to lay across your lower body. Telling him not to worry she is friendly. As his tail moves and lays across your lower body the warmth you feel from his tail is intense and warm. Grinning. "Do you feel him?" Resting his hand on your coil he rubs it gently. "Am I right that you are their leader? By what name may I call you?"

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:37 pm

The brown serpent slithers along and nods as Tamara regards her previous life. “You can tell a lot about someone just by slithering next to them. Two of you are pretty rigid, unlike your daughter. Everyone on this island, was second born by the queen. I agree with you that while there are challenges, I also have enjoyed this life as I am.” He ducks down and continues to wind through the trees. “However, our queen has her appetites.”

He ducks and weaves around the trees and branches without muttering much of a sound, As they slither on, the heavy brush and foliage starts to lighten until the three of them emerge into a large grassy clearing. He comes to a stop and takes a deep breath as the full heat of the sun permeates through his scales, revealing a soft iridescent rainbow sheen to his scales, reflecting all the colors of the sun. “Its been well over a century now, I’ll still never get used to how the sun feels.” He turns his head to the side and smiles towards the trio. “Names Chuck by the way. Long ago, I decided to at least keep that much of my humanity.”
Barely a moment passes before a low rumble can be felt underneath each of their bellies

However far up in the mountainside, the large regal serpent chuckles and gently reaches her hands over Arakin’s green scaled shoulders and starts to give him a comforting squeeze up his neck while her lower body grips against his on the floor just a little tighter. “Oh, you are so young.” Her clawed hands firmly grip into his shoulders, curling the skin between his scales and kneading gracefully. “What kind of name could you give a drop of water in all of the ocean? Hmm?” She chuckles and curls around to his backside, pressing her hands firmly between his shoulders and spine. “We are the sea.” Her claws gently glide between the scales over his back, not scratching, but reaching the tender skin between his armored plates.

A sharp spark glints from her fingertips as a big smile adorns the queen’s face! Her whole body tenses up as she audibly gasps in delight! “Your tail!! Oh your tail is sentient isn’t it?!” She turns her hands away from Arakin’s shoulders as she glides towards the back of his long body, still from Arakin’s view, her long body seems to endlessly emerge from behind her throne, only growing thicker as more of her emerges. “Come here you!”
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Tamara couldn't help but pout a bit when Chuck mentioned that she was pretty rigid. She always considered that she had managed to keep her feline grace and flexibility, even after her transformation, but hearing the other naga say that she hadn't was a bit upsetting.

"Name's Tamara," she replies with a smile, "and he is my mate Jaku and our daughter Suri. What do you mean that your queen has her appetites? Not everyone that she consumes is reborn?"

Her round ears perk up and she look around when the tremor is felt, holding tighter on Jaku.

"What was that?" she asks, tensing up, imitated by Suri who seems a bit more worried now.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:15 am

The Queens response to his questions has him even more confused. She seems to be avoiding answering them. Normally he would be getting rather irritated but the way she touches him over his shoulders and squeezes his lower body his defenses just melt away. “Young? Well yes. It has not been a very long time since Jaku turned me into a naga but age wise I am much older then I may appear if that’s what you mean." His head rolls back and he lets out a long deep sigh and moan of pleasure feeling your hands kneed about his shoulders and tightens your grip around his backside. She truly knows where his pleasure spots are. Trying to stay focused and listening to what you say is not easy. But what you are saying to him is quite profound and philosophical. Looking quite perplexed he struggles to find the right words.* We are the sea? Sorry but I am not sure what exactly what you are trying to ss..ssss...sssay. Ohhh... my. *His jaw hangs open and he closes his eyes breathing in and out long moans of pleasure* Amazing. Ooohhhh. I never felt anything like this before. I never knew about that spot. Suri will definitely have to know about that."

He jumps like awaken from a nap when he feels the sharp crack of her spark and lets out a gasp. "My tail? Why, yes he is. I am most impressed you could feel him. I knew I was right that you were able to feel him." Her reaction to finding about his tail makes him very proud as he watches her move towards his tail. Something tells him he hasn't even scratched the surface of understanding her abilities. While she moves closer he sees and opportunity to see just how big she is and what the rest of her looks like. What he sees can’t be right. There is still more of her sliding out from behind her throne and her body is still growing thicker. No. He’s seeing things. It has to be a trick of light or something like that to make her appear bigger. Yes. That’s it. When she asks to see his tail he can already feel his tail moving towards her. He chuckles and his smile gets bigger as he refocuses back on his tail. “Well. Usually he’s rather shy around strangers but I can tell right off he likes you.” The tip of his tail moves straight up in front of you. You can see two small eyes looking at you and a smile on the tip of the tail. As he gets closer his smile starts to fade and his movements toward you slows as he looks more nervous now seeing just how big you are. “His name is Tail. Not very original I know. We are waiting to find the right name. He was given to me a long time ago by an elder dragon named Gragor to keep me company during my travels as a….ahhhh, you know, for those long trips. He has been slowly but steadily becoming sentient for quite a while but when Jaku changed us it seemed to accelerate his growth. The changes I see are a great source of pride for me.”

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:00 pm

The brown serpent chuckles a bit under his breath, feeling Tamara tense up all along her body. He winks and smirks back a bit. "I wouldn't worry about it too much, once you've slithered around for about three hundred years or so and you'll find all sorts of new ways to be flexible."

Chuck lets out a soft sigh as Suri asks him about the queen. He takes a breath to answer her, but as the ground shifts from underneath he tenses up and carefully scans every direction in his view, while his whole body firmly presses every scale into the dirt below him.

The trembling ground comes and goes without much of a fuss. A few upset birds fly from the nearby trees, but not so much left of the moment besides a few ruffled scales.

Jaku lets out a grunt from his throat, all four arms crossed at his chest. Chuck snaps out of his tense stance, everyone easily being able to feel his body relax behind them. Chuck turns his gaze towards Tamara and Suri. He shifts and puts him between the trio and the mountain and stands very tall so from their point of view, he stands just as tall.
"There was once a legend to this island. Long long ago, the volcano was more of a monster than a mountain, constantly churning and screaming into the air, sending fire down to all who lived on its beaches. Where one person would build a home, the mountain would set it ablaze. Day after day, week after week, year after year, the people would build, and the mountain would burn it all into the ocean. And they were completely helpless to its rage.

Chuck ducks down and hunches low, slithering out from the trio. "However one day, a great serpent rose up from the oceans, slithering through the town, and made its way high into the mountain top." He raises one hand and then ducks into a tight coil around his tail. "The great serpent wrapped its whole body around the top of the mountain and squeezed it so tightly that the rage had no where to go but back down to the earth from whence it came." He stands tall and proud. "And all who lived here were joyous. For a very long time."

Chuck smiles and gently takes a seat on the warm grass, exposing his long body and belly scales towards them. "But one day, that serpent descended from the lonely mountain, not as a great beast, but a beautiful woman with a long flowing body that would trail all the way back. She wanted nothing more than to walk among the people she helped to save, but she could not reach the village, and keep the mountain in the grasp of her mighty tail. So the villagers packed up their homes one more time, and scaled high up into the cliffs to be with her, and for a long time they built a home out of the once rageful mountainside together. The great serpent was so moved by this, she decided to take every single villager into her and show them how much she loved each and every one of them."

He takes a deep, slow breath, causing his long body to slightly inflate underneath his bellyscales. "And most of them were reborn as we are now. But she discovered that there were many who did not wish to return, and wanted to stay deep inside the loving embrace of their savior. However, that came with quite the cost."

Chuck gently pulls his long body together, coiling it neatly into a tight ball around him. "We don't know if she knew it at first or not, but every soul inside her would make her stronger, more vibrant, vigorous and strong, but at the eventual cost of the life that was once there." He points towards their bellies and smiles. "Keep in mind, this is over hundreds of years. I can feel everyone inside you will be bubbling with life for ages to come. But as for her. The years went on, and our love for her never faltered. We are still happy to this day to be covered in scales than skin and to slide upon this mountain. The gifts she has given us all have been tremendous, but we are all no where near as vibrant as we once were. Even our children, whom she takes as well do not seem to be enough to sustain her."

He takes a breath and slowly stands back up, this time standing tall and showing that a toll has been taken from his thin body. "I was her latest meal. And I really felt that this time, I would not return from within her. So thank you for saving me."

----

Meanwhile high into the mountain, the queen smiles and gives the green tail a big kiss right on the snout! Squeezing its cheeks and rubbing her fingers right behind its eyes. "You are so cute!! And so lucky! I must meet more of your family! You have such a magnificent tail. Much like all of mine." She nuzzles and coos at his tail with a high pitch and very cute voice.
However, while the queen does not take even the slightest of focus off of Arakin's tail. The mountainside trembles, and to his scales would feel like a massive snake is slithering beneath them. However after the briefest of moments, six snakes as massive as the snake that drug Arakin to the queen slide up from the recesses in the walls, floors, and ceiling. Each of them staring at Arakin, the queen, and his tail in their own way. "You'd have a bit of growing to do first though. Among other things." She kisses it on the snout and gently tucks it into her chest, gently petting its head, chuckling a bit at Arakin.

((Whoo!! Sorry that one took a while!!))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:43 pm

"So, the big serpent was going to take you to her?" asked Tamara while she processed everything Chuck just told them. "To become her meal?" She looked at him more closely, only now realizing that the fact that he's thin isn't really natural.

Then she looked at Jaku, a bit worried, one hand over her belly though she focused on the souls inside her, enjoying their lives into her inside world. "That's not going to happen to us, or the ones inside us?" she asked, sounding quite worried.

Suri squeezed her mother gently then looked at Chuck. "Is she going to eat Arkain as well? Is he going to be absorbed or diminished like you and yours?" she asked, worried about the fate of her mate. "Do you know why this is happening? Why she has to take you until you're gone?"
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:26 am

His tail starts to feel a bit overwhelmed and uncomfortable with all this pinching and cooing. It was fun at first but now it feels awkward. But his tail continues to smile and enjoy the attention because Arkain feels its important. "Thank you my Queen. I appreciate that. Yes, hes very special. I know my family really wants to meet you, too. And be part of this." He pauses. "Ohhh I am so sorry. Excuse my assumption. I didn't mean to say that. I should be asking by what name you prefer to be called." When he feels the floor vibrate he quickly looks about and sees six massive snakes moving around them. The Queen didn't seem to notice and their movements felt non threatening but still they way they each looked at him made him feel very uncomfortable. Looking back at the Queen he smiles. "Yea , he does. Still the strides forward he has made have been impressive." When she kisses his tails snout and tucks his tail against her chest. He can his tail it feels a bit uncomfortable but this time the snuggles she gives his tail relaxes him and he snuggles warmly against her. Even he can feel her warmth flow through his tail and into him. It was such an amazing feeling. Something she said did say catch his interest. "Excuse me but did you say that you also have a tail maw.?"

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:52 pm

Chuck sighs and turns back his gaze towards the youngest serpent. "Knowing her, she'll probably play with him for quite a while, which gives you a chance to get to him." He turns back and continues to slither along the open field. As they all move along together, he mutters after a brief moment to everyone behind him. "Once you get there though. I really have no clue how any of you could possibly stop her from doing what she pleases."

Jaku gently keeps his lower left hand resting softly against Tamara's lower back while his upper hand gently rubs between her shoulder blades. He quietly does what he can to calm the situation they are in, but even he knows right now, there isnt much they can do but press on.

With each twist of their bodies they slide ever closer towards the center of the island. Almost as soon as they push past the field, the sounds of a small but bustling town silence out the ambient sounds of the jungle. The trail they have been following quickly grows in width and before long their bellyscales start to slide effortlessly along the smooth dry dirt, a nice reprieve from all the brush, sticks, rocks, logs and twigs poking at them from below.

The brown serpent leads them towards a large stone gateway that pushes back the forest as far as they can see on either side. A simple yellow flag hangs below the stone archway opening. Jaku leans up and peers past the gate into the village, seeing at least a dozen nagas slithering about. Most of them sliding along the ground, while a few curl around large logs suspended between the small stone and wood roofed buildings. For a moment he forgets about their situation and raises three of his hands to his chest while gripping Tamara's in excitement.

Chuck however, turns his head back towards the trio and sighs. "We should hurry."

Meanwhile, up the mountain at the far end of the village. The large queen leans back just a little and lovingly pets the green tail in her arms. He grins from cheek to scaled cheek as she watches her guest look at all the hovering serpents around him. With a chuckle in her voice and a tone of pure enjoyment, she locks her eyes down onto his and hisses out "My boy, they are my tail, I am their body, and we all are of many souls uniting as one." her soft tone echoes through the halls as each of the tail maws looks very intently at the green serpent, even the one that brought him to where he is now. All seven serpentine maws, smile in unison and with a voice that bellows through the halls, "And one day, one day very soon, we are all confident that you both will make a fine addition to us." She smiles and releases Arakin's tail, locking eyes with his with a bit of saliva glistening from the back of her lip.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:32 pm

"We'll find a way," replies Tamara with much confidence, squeezing Suri and nodding at her, even though she has absolutely no idea how they'll deal with that queen when they meet her.

Suri nods back, a bit reassured but still worried, while they make their way along Chuck towards the village.

Tamara and Suri both looks at the village in amazement. Everything is made for nagas, and there are so many of them, with the sounds and smells of many more hidden from their sight. Tamara and Suri grips Jaku back and look at him in wonder, until Chuck bring them all back to more pressing matter.

"You're right. Bring us to the palace, to your Queen and to Arkain," said Tamara. "We need to meet her as soon as possible."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:38 am

Everything about this is really now starting to make him feel very uneasy especially the way she is holding his tail and that big grin of hers. The queen is building up to something and he has a bad feeling some how it involves him. Everything tells him to flee right now. Especially the way those seven are watching at him. Its really creepy. It's like they know whats going to happen next like it's some type of ritual. If he's really lucky he might elude the queen and maybe a big snake but not all seven. Besides where would he go. Get through a city of nagas that she controls. Good luck with that. For now all he can do is buy some time and hope the others will some how get here in time to get him out of this mess.
When her eyes meet his he finds them very captivating. What she says next starts to help him understand the type of control she has over them here. He nods breaking eye contact. "Ahhh. Fascinating. But.." Then notices something odd about the seven snakes as they look down at him. Wait. They all have tail maws. No wonder the Queen is so fascinated by his. But when they all speak out loud in unison he stares up at them in awe."Amazing."He can tell even his tail is quite captivated by that. When he hears them say one day very soon he sees a window of opportunity. Especially when the Queen lets go of his tail. Though the look in her eyes and the glint of saliva on her maw tells him this is far from over. Quickly he steps back avoiding eye contact and looks up at the tail maws. "Amazing." Moving about looking at the tail maws to avoid eye contact with the Queen. He talks directly to his tail. <Close your eyes. I need you to focus and listen only to me until we know what's going on here. Trust me.> He hears a soft. <OK Dad> He speaks up loudly. "Wow. You all have tail maws. Yes.Yes. One day I would be very nice to be part of your community of nagas. One day I would really like to know more about it especially more about all the other nagas living here." Looking at where the nagas where living. "But.. I have a family of nagas who are very concerned about me being gone so long especially my mate. I don't want to be rude but I would like to find them." looks again at the Queen. "If you will let me. I don't know what you are planning but what ever it is it's making me feel very uncomfortable. As a fellow tail maw naga I thought I would be treated as a welcomed guest not a snack or part of some well ritual." Taking a few more steps focusing at looking at the other nagas and trying to figure a way out of this.

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:26 am

Jaku's post 09/16/2020---- Copied From another site

Jaku Tamara, Suri, and the brown naga carefully head through the small city on the side of the islands volcano. The brown serpent slips and shifts his way down along the warm stone laden and comfortable streets as serpentine passerbys go about their day, barely even giving the four of them a concerning glance. The warm browns stone and cool tropical breeze make this city a jewel in Jaku's eyes. He can't help himself but gawk at how this city has had every single stone laid for the comfort of their kind.

The streets grow crowded as they are forced to slide along with the rest of the townsfolk. Jaku stumbles a bit at first, but notices that nobody seems to mind anyone slithering over each other. Its only the occasional poor legged soul with feet that has to carefully step over sprawling mass of tubular bodies that constantly shift in every direction.

Just as they seem to enter a large and crowded marketplace. The brown naga leads them up to them up to the rooftops by what looks like large polished tree trunks, carefully mounted into the sides of the buildings so their bodies could easily climb.

Once at the top of the market, the brown naga looks up at the castle carved into the mountainside and sighs. Waiting for everyone to catch up.

Meanwhile deep inside the halls of that ominous looking castle, hidden from view, the large golden anaconda of a queen holds her prey tightly in her coils. She cradles Arakin's tail in her arms, but holds it firmly pressed against her chest. "I still can't believe that you even exist little one. You are very special my dear." She squeezes Arakin just a little tighter, pinning his arms to his side and holding him firmly within her grasp.

Every time she feels the green serpent move, more of her long body loops and pinches his body tighter. She almost ignores everything about him other than his tail as a soft, but very chilling smile grows across her scaled, pale yellow lips.

Jaku 09/16/2020-----
For a brief moment, she closes her eyes and grows noticeably warmer. Every breath squeezes Ara tighter and tighter, while still keeping a comfortable grasp on his tail. The five jewels inset across her chest, right below collarbone begin to glow and ebb an almost watery light. She raises her left hand over her left middle jewel and cups her hand as it shifts into what looks like a large water drop. Her scales seal back up around the now vacant space as the glowing pool glows vibrantly purple. She coos and looks at the nervous child in her grasp and smiles.

"Don't worry dear, this wont hurt a bit. in fact..." She guides the liquid jewel over Arakin's tail and with a thin stream, pours it on the top of his tails head. It glides along his emerald scales until it finds the space perfectly between his eyes. The pool glows even brighter as it splits open Arakin's scales and sinks its way firmly into his tail's head. The green scales seal perfectly around the now hardened gem as if it has always been a part of him. "There.. You ought to feel pretty good. Hmm?"

The grip on Arakins body loosens up slightly, but not enough for him to break free. She leans down and kisses his tail right on its snout. "It is going to take some time my dear child, but you are going to become a beauitiful part of this kindgom.." She smirks and stares right into the childlike eyes of his tail. "And me as well!"

She suddenly spreads her arms wide and squeezes Arakin with a force so strong it pushes every ounce of breath from his long lungs as all five jewels flash a blinding white and with a sinister laugh, the entire island washes with a blinding radiance!

Jaku09/16/2020

On the top of the market, Jaku reaches for Tamara and Suri, wrapping them up quickly as they are overtaken by the radiance.

And in the blink of an eye, Jaku finds himself inside a small stone and wooden building gently cleaning a large bar with both of his right hands, while Tamara, and Suri prepare drinks for the evenings guests. Arakin, high up in the rafters of the building, wrapped tightly across a supporting polished log, gently pushes a large barrel into place.

Suri comes slithering out from the back area behind the bar, carrying a large standing sign that says Drinks, Massage, and Tail Spa Now Open, in three of her hands. While lifting the bar with her fourth. Heading to place it outside as if nothing at all was out of the normal.

Jaku smiles and leans over to give Tamara a warm four armed hug. "Couldn't have done it without you love! I can't believe its already opening day! You've been dreaming about this for all of us for years now!"

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay