The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Arkain » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Arkain jumps and quickly looks over at Kellus when shi touches his shoulder. He lets out a deep sigh when he feels the warmth of hir touch. He takes another deep breath and nods slowly. "You are so right Kellus. Suri is making the choice to come back to me. That is such an incredible feeling. I just have had opportunities like this taken away before, I was almost expecting it to happen." Then he stops and closes his eyes and takes another breath. "But that was then, this is now. I am not alone, I am with my family and that is what matters now.” A relaxed smile comes to his face. “Thank you my friend for calming me down and setting me straight. I assure you she will not see me like that again." His tail coils around Kellus and hugs hir warmly burying itself deep in the sea of coils.
Arkain lets out a laugh at Kellus' question. "Kellus, I hope the otter has friends. Lots of friends."

Arkain leans over and give Jaku a warm nuzzle and his hand slides over and rubs Jaku’s belly. “I am sure I will visit Suri’s belly quite a few times but that will be down the road. I have been apart from Suri way too long. I long to look deep into those beautiful eyes again. To hold her body tightly in my arms once again. We have got lots of time that we have been apart to make up for. I plan to make the most of out of every moment together.”

Feeling Tamara’s soft paw gently caress his head he smiles then turns his head and gently kisses her paw and gives it a soft nuzzle. His attention quickly turns back to Suri’s birthing when he feels a gushing of warm vaginal fluids against his body. His eyes light up and a huge smile comes to his face when he sees Suri’s head finally slide out. His body starts to tremble with excitement as more of Suri’s body continues to slide out. He doesn’t move an inch staying close to Suri watching her closely when he hears her cough. When she opens her eyes and he is finally able to look into to them tears of joy flow from his eyes. “Hello my love.” Watching more of Suri slide out his arms move up to catch her and help guide her out. He lets of a deep moan feeling her arms wrap around him and finally feeling her soft lips once again he leans into her kiss returning an equally passionate kiss. He slides back so Suri has room to finish coming out. Tamara’s pleasurable reaction to Suri’s birth makes him chuckle remembering this is not her first birthing. He lets out a deep murr admiring the look of Suri’s body as she says hi to everyone. "My goodness. Don't you look beautiful." Nothing made him happier when she came back and cuddled in his arms. His arms wrap tightly around her, his head buries against her shoulder wanting to feel every inch of her against his body not caring how wet she was making him. His hands lovingly caress her back. He whispers in her ear. “I love you. I have missed you so much. “
His tail has been unusually quiet. It is still staying hidden buried under the sea of coils. He can feel its excitement that Suri is back but he can feel it is planning something but he can’t tell what. It feels a bit odd but if his tail wants to say hi in its own way, why not. His making his change to a naga was for Suri. He just continues to caress and nuzzle Suri’s sexy body.

((Thank you all for your patience.))
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 am

Looking down as Tamara’s scales spread further and further apart, revealing the glistening pink flesh within, Kellus thinks back to her own birth with Jaku. While she hadn’t had Arkain almost literally hovering over her as she emerged, but there was the same feeling of anticipation all the same. When her head finally emerged and she greeted Arkain as if they had never been apart, she was smiling just as much as Suri was. It was good to see Arkain so happy, and Kellus had a feeling that things would get quite a bit more interesting with the younger naga around.

Suri’s excitement to fully emerge from within Tamara and immediately greet each of them made Kellus giggle, and she eagerly returns Suri’s kiss, although she doesn’t hold her for long, as her end goal was obvious. The way that she curled and wrapped herself around Arkain made it clear that her affection for him had not waned in the slightest during their time apart, and had quite likely gotten more than a bit stronger. The fact that affection in this group was typically shown through attempts to swallow down the other was rather different, but between Arkain and her abilities, that was something that they could entirely get away with.

As Arkain and Suri twist and entwine around on another, Kellus looks past them and grins when she sees the otter from earlier returning with a few others, both human and otter. “Well, it looks like there are a few others that feel like spending the night somewhere a bit warmer than that house we put up earlier.” Glancing over at Jaku, Kellus gives him a wink before looking back at the pair of nagas still coiled together. “Of course, I have a feeling that Suri might have something else in mind when it comes to her first meal…”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:11 am

With one of the biggest smiles, Jaku leans in with everyone else as his lovely mate clenches down, and brings the big bulge in her belly all the way up to her hip. He takes a deep breath and squeezes his trunk as Tamara's glistining scales rise up with Suri just underneath and slowly start to spread apart!

He coos with delight watching the pink folds of skin behind Tamara's scales spread apart like a rose opening its petals. Tiny layer after layer spreads apart and before even a the shortest of breaths, Suri's face emerges from her mother's petals once again. Her emerald eyes already wide open as Tamara's lips spread around the sides of her head.

He shudders and presses his hip firmly against the looping coil holding him. His own scales shudder with a damp delight as Suri's shoulders emerge. Watching Tamara's lips perfectly stretch and form around the emerging naga is a sight to behold. He can feel Suri shifting around under Tamara's rhythmic contractions all the way down to the center of their coiled pile.

As Suri's shoulders emerge, he secretly hopes to see a second set underneath, however the sight of Tamara's blissful face completely distracts him. He tightens his arms around her and coos gently into her ear.

He slips Tamara a soft lick kiss across her cheek and gives her trunk, and Suri's still within, a squeeze with his coils. His cuddles quickly interrupted when Tamara tenses up and shudders when Suri pull a substantial length of her body out from her mother's lips!!

He is quickly tackled and wrapped up in the warmest and wettest hug he's had in a while. All four arms slip free and quickly wrap around Suri! He squeezes her with all of his might and licks her cheek lovingly! With the warmest of grins he gazes into Suri's emerald eyes and smiles. "I've counted every single day since you slid from my womb and into your mother's. But somehow I knew you'd be the first to come out again. There's no keeping you wrapped up inside anyone!"

He coos and lets her slide free towards Arakin, watching with complete happiness. He turns his attention back towards Tamara and wraps her up in his arms. "That was amazing my love!" He purrs loudly, cradling Tamara close as Kellus remarks towards the otters. "Why don't you invite them in?"
JakuArts
Artist

Postby JakuArts » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:11 am

With one of the biggest smiles, Jaku leans in with everyone else as his lovely mate clenches down, and brings the big bulge in her belly all the way up to her hip. He takes a deep breath and squeezes his trunk as Tamara's glistining scales rise up with Suri just underneath and slowly start to spread apart!

He coos with delight watching the pink folds of skin behind Tamara's scales spread apart like a rose opening its petals. Tiny layer after layer spreads apart and before even a the shortest of breaths, Suri's face emerges from her mother's petals once again. Her emerald eyes already wide open as Tamara's lips spread around the sides of her head.

He shudders and presses his hip firmly against the looping coil holding him. His own scales shudder with a damp delight as Suri's shoulders emerge. Watching Tamara's lips perfectly stretch and form around the emerging naga is a sight to behold. He can feel Suri shifting around under Tamara's rhythmic contractions all the way down to the center of their coiled pile.

As Suri's shoulders emerge, he secretly hopes to see a second set underneath, however the sight of Tamara's blissful face completely distracts him. He tightens his arms around her and coos gently into her ear.

He slips Tamara a soft lick kiss across her cheek and gives her trunk, and Suri's still within, a squeeze with his coils. His cuddles quickly interrupted when Tamara tenses up and shudders when Suri pull a substantial length of her body out from her mother's lips!!

He is quickly tackled and wrapped up in the warmest and wettest hug he's had in a while. All four arms slip free and quickly wrap around Suri! He squeezes her with all of his might and licks her cheek lovingly! With the warmest of grins he gazes into Suri's emerald eyes and smiles. "I've counted every single day since you slid from my womb and into your mother's. But somehow I knew you'd be the first to come out again. There's no keeping you wrapped up inside anyone!"

He coos and lets her slide free towards Arakin, watching with complete happiness. He turns his attention back towards Tamara and wraps her up in his arms. "That was amazing my love!" He purrs loudly, cradling Tamara close as Kellus remarks towards the otters. "Why don't you invite them in?"
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:36 am

Tamara leans against Jaku and gives him a deep loving kiss, slipping her tongue past his lips and into his snout, letting it dance with his for a moment. There's an unmistakable gleam in her slitted emerald eyes.

"You always have such lovely ideas," she says, grinning, before looking at the otters and humans who came and observed the proceedings, all of them quite fascinated, and most of them also quite horny, though not as much as Tamara after the little surprise Suri pulled up when she pulled herself out so fats, like a big wet noodle.

"Please, come inside me, make yourself at home," she tells them. "I have plenty of room inside and I feel so empty now. Come and fill me, all of you," she adds while keeping her scales open and her lips wide open, the pink inside of her love tunnel clearly seen, glistening and still pulsating some as the last of the contractions go by, useless now that Suri is out of her mother.

Some of the otters and humans step closer, and she cuddles and nuzzles them before helping them out of their clothes, gently caressing their bodies as she does so, making them ready to slide into her. An otter is first to go, almost diving inside her gaping vagina as if it was a water slide at an amusement park, and vanishes from sight in seconds, forming a small bulge as he travels down before plopping into her womb, much to the pleasure of the tigress-naga. A human follows, although this one takes some time to please Tamara, rubbing and suckling on her clit for a moment, his hands gently rubbing at the wet velvet flesh of her love tunnel before he slides in as well, following the otter.

Suri smiles and keeps Arkain tightly against her, so happy to have him in her coils again. She smothers his face with kisses while her long body coils and squeezes around him. Her four arms cradles and rubs at his back and sides, as she takes in his new shape and admires it.

"You look so very beautiful too, even more than before," she whispers into his ears, while her tailmaw nibbles around his long serpentine body, and even at his own tail. "I missed you so much. I've been wanting you for so long, I want us to be together forever," she adds in a loving heated purr.

Slowly, her tailmaw worms it's way along his body, and comes to rubs and nibble playfully at his tail for a moment, before it takes it in and begins to swallow the lizard-naga tail first, while she continues to kiss and rub him. She wants them to be together in every way possible, and right now she wants Arkain to fill her in this particular way. Although, as one of her hands drifts down to rub at the scales where his torso and serpent body meet, it seems she also wants more than just eat him.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:56 am

The swell of happiness and love flowing through him is unlike anything he has felt before. Across the many years of his life with all his traveling he had given up all hope of finding a serrious relationship. Suri has changed all that. She understood him. Her love for him was unconditional. He never felt so loved. Their time apart was difficult but not being sure if Suri wanted to come back out was the worse. Her decision to leave the safe confines of her Mom proved how true her love was for him especially after watching how eagerly the other and human went inside Tamara and how happy the ones inside him are. He smiled seeing how quickly Tamara 0ii

Arkain grined ear to ear watching Suri hug Kellus and hir reaction to the warmth of the hug but watching her in her Mom and Dads coils and arms again touched him the 0deepest. It made his being part of this family so much more important.

Feeling Suri's arms around him once again and her loving kisses once again was indescribable. He returned each kiss with equal warmth relishing the taste of her soft skin. His hands passionately caressed her all over. "You have no idea how much I have longed for this day. I have missed you so much. I dont want to ever feel that way ever again, my love." The feeling from his tail was the most intense. Feelings like this was new to it and the caresses her tail was giving was amazing.. His tail softly moaned with pleasure as it to too her tail inside it's soft maw sucking on it softly.. His tail coiled around her waist and moved up along her side. His tail come up and nuzzles her cheek and gives a shy smile. "I hav e missed you too." Arkain lets out a soft laugh knowing shy His tail is and how surprised Suri will be. " Suri I would like you to meet my tail. We can speask now. This was a gift from Jaku when he changed me.. It was a great gift." His tail feeling a bit embarrassed tried to back way and hide but the sea of coils surrounding them made it difficult. "I am very pleased you like the change. I did this for you to show you the depth of my love and how much I want back in my life." Taking her hands he kisses them deeply then hugs her close to him.
When his tail feels Suri rub where his torso and serpent body meet, it let out a gasp that was quickly drowned by a deeper and louder moan of pleasure from Arkain. He could feel a very deep swell of emotion as he feels his slit open letting his member slide out plus he could also feel his femine side come to life with excitement too which greatly intensified the pleasure. Arkain wanted to take Suri right there but it has s been so long since they have been together he wanted to just with her. " Ahhh. Kellus did I not hear that we are not far from the cabin the otters built. How about we head there. I think I would like to check the rooms out." Giving hir a wink and kisses Suri.
Outside the intense feelings radiating from Arkain has started a bloom of flowers and vegetation in the area aroung them that is bringing out colors seldom seen at the same time or intensity.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:38 am

(Yaaay holiday prep! In any case, I hope you all have happy holidays!)

Watching as Suri gleefully wraps up first Jaku and then Arkain, Kellus just gives Suri a wide grin as her suspicion about the newborn naga’s intentions were proven correct. Now, the only question is just how long Arkain will be able to delay his eventual trip into her belly, but judging from the way the two were cuddling together it might be a bit longer then she had first thought.

The arrival of the otters and humans is a welcome distraction for the rest, and Kellus turns to them to invite them closer, only for Tamara to beat her to the punch, quickly ushering two of them into her womb which Suri had just vacated. However, there were plenty more where they came from, and Kellus was quick to slide over to the others and herd them back towards the group.

Slipping her arms around one of the humans from behind, he leans back into her as Kellus molds herself to him, settling back and letting him sit on her lap. Of course given where he’s sitting, this only lasts a few seconds before Kellus’ sex starts to open up under him, and he slowly starts to slip downwards. Shuddering in pleasure as her lips slide fully around his hips, it only takes a few seconds for him to fully disappear within her with a wet squelch.

A second later, another human slides up to her, but this one is quite obviously interested in something different at least initially. Pressing up against Kellus and straddling her waist, the young woman gives her a passionate kiss before she leans back and gives her a smile. “Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m sure that sliding inside you will feel like nothing else in the world, but…” Reaching down, she slides a hand around the top of Kellus’ wet slit before she settles around a hard nub of flesh. Stroking it gently, it isn’t long before Kellus’ shaft is sliding free and pressed up against her belly. “There’s plenty of fun for the both of us beforehand, don’t you think?”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Jaku shifts around and slides Tamara into a huge wet kiss! Squeezing his body as tight as he can around the entire pile while two of his hands pull her chest tightly against his and the lower two slide around the wet human's chest. He wraps his hands around the human's sides and pulls him up, with as much strenght as he can muster while laying over Tamara's side. He can't fight her hungry lips, but to the human's and Tamara's enjoyment, he makes her womb work for its meal, pulling and sliding with each orgasmic swallow! All the while his raspy forked tongue lashes and curls around Tamara's while his lips nuzzle and press as firmly as he can against hers without ending up sliding down her throat!

It doesn't take long for the human to shudder and cum deep inside her trunk, and just as his shoulders get engulfed by the thick scaled lips that work tirelessly to seal him in, Jaku lifts from his kiss and quickly slides down to the human's head and while wrapping two of his hands the top of his head, he presses Tamara's lips firmly against the sides of the human's head with the other two, making sure Tamara can feel every curl, and every hair sliding into her. He gives the human a soft kiss on the head and smiles. He pulls her lips off of his ears for just a moment as he mutters a sweet "Enjoy your life inside her my delicious human." And with a warm nuzzle, he presses Tamara's lips very tightly around his head with all four hands, feeling through her scales as the swallows continue and pull him right into her womb where a very happy otter awaits his arrival! A slight gasp of air escapes as the human takes his last breath and gets it squeezed out of his lungs as he slides deep into her trunk..

Without even a breath, Jaku slides up her body and wraps all four arms around Tamara's chest, leaning heavily ontop of her, all four of his arms constrict and squeeze as tightly as he can as his hip lifts up and hovers over hers. He gently rests the tip of his shaft ontop of her vagina and smiles as the swallows going on below cause her lips to gently nibble at the tip. Jaku stares into Tamaras loving emerald eyes and grins, hovering his hip over hers, waiting for her to swallow him too!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Suri purred softly, holding Arkain close with all four of her arms, smiling up to her ears. She looks at his tail with some curiosity and amazement, and give the tail a gentle caress and a nuzzle.

"Hello tail," she said, smiling, before her own tail came to nuzzle and lick at Arkain's.

"We will be together hun, now and always, forever as one. I longed to come back to you too, as Mom can attest. I think it affected her a bit too," she adds, chuckling while glancing towards Tamara, currently in the coils and arms of her mate and lover Jaku. "But now we are together, and nothing will take us apart. I am yours, and you are mine, in many ways," she continued, chuckling and kissing him again, then nibbling on his lower lip with a seductive look.

"Rooms? Cabin?" continued Suri, ears perking up. "That sounds like a very nice idea! Can't wait to see them. Though I think Mom and Dad are perfectly to do it in the open here and now, and give a show to the others," she said, one hand still rubbing along Arkain's slits, soon joined by another so she could take care of both sets of genitals, male and female. "Lead the way, my love," she says to the lizard-naga, purring and kissing him again, keeping ehr coils intertwined with his.

Tamara purrs and kisses Jaku back, wrapping ehr arms around him and her coils as well. She moans as he basically sues the human she was swallowing as a living dildo, her body shivering in pleasure and shuddering some as a soft orgasm hits her, her vagina squeezing the human tightly and making him come as well, with the help of her beloved Jaku. She can feel him slide down and join the otters inside, who proceed to snuggle him as well, then the three of them starts giving some pleasure to each other, while they wait for Tamara's womb to take them and send their spirit to her inner world and add their bodies to hers.

The tigress-naga grins and kisses Jaku again, then she moves her hips some and swallows his shaft into her vagina, clenching tight around the rock hard member of her mate. Her hands rub down his shoulders, all four of them, and along his back. Her chest is kept tightly pressed against his, her small breasts mashed against his strong chest, and she purrs deeply as they begin to make love, not caring at all that they are doing it in front of everyone, not even noticing Suri and Arkain slithering away.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:24 am

Arkain draws back slowly from Suri's soft lips after a deep and passionate kiss that even makes his tail moan deeply with pleasure. Looking around a smile grows on his face as his eyes spot several humans and otters moving towards them. With the look of lust in their eyes he knew this was going to be much more than a social call. This gives him an idea. "As you know Suri, there is nothing I enjoyed more then sneaking off to our special places at our last home to have some fun together. As sneaky as we were I bet your Mom and Dad knew. I miss that place." Arkain sighs then smiles and caresses her cheek gently. "This is our home now, My love. Having fun here is so much more interesting. I think it will be lots more fun staying here for a bit. Some interesting changes have occurred while you were inside your Mom that you may or may not be aware of, my love. Then afterwards, who knows.” Leaning forward he kisses Suri very deeply.

Arkain head nods over towards Kellus and the human and otter near hir. “We have some new friends on the island that really enjoy sexual fun with us and being inside us. As you have seen with the others that have joined us while you were inside your Mom. Each of them have joined us willingly. Amazing, huh.” Arkain grins as he watches Kellus’ sex easily sucks down the human male on hir lap inside her. “Mmmm. Kellus’ does that so well. Just see how excited the next, mmmm, female is to join in on the fun." Arkain grins watching the human female straddle Kellus’ crotch and starts to rub it. “I see she wants to have some fun before going inside. Is she ever in for the time of her life.” Snuggling closer to Suri, Arkain kisses passionately around her neck loving the taste of her soft scaly skin. Suri's soft rubs against him crotch quickly brings out his very hard member. Arkain hand slides over Suri's vaginal folds gliding his fingers over their lips. " So are you my love."

Feeling a familiar tight squeeze he chuckles looking over at Jaku. "As you see, Your Dad's skills have become most impressive as have your Mom's, as you know. Their love making is even more inspiring, as you can see." Arkain chuckles lightly watching the other otter dive inside her Mom. He lets out an excited gasps as he watches Jaku play with the human male as he slowly slides inside Tamara. It was amazing. He could feel himself getting even more aroused. "Ooohh yes, most impressive. They will see something amazing."

The ground under the nagas grows softer as a bed of soft grass grows under them. Arkain glides seductively around Suri just loving the feel of her scales against his body. He looks lovingly into her eyes. "You have no idea how I have longed to hear those words. To hear those word from you is all the sweeter. You are mine and I too am yours. Always together, my love, my mate." His lips lock with yours kissing you very deeply as he guides you on your back. His hands rubbing over every inch of your body very seductively. His slit opens wide as his member slides out long and hard. The scent from his vaginal folds opening is intense. His body shifts so his member starts to rub against your vaginal folds as he waits anxiously to be able to slide it deep inside you. "I have longed for this moment for so long, my love."

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Although she wasn’t expecting her new friend to be quite so eager, Kellus was more than willing to go along with her wishes. With the others all getting quite involved with one-another, Kellus was getting more than a little turned on by the rest of the nagas, and having someone to help relieve those desires without needing to bother the others was a very welcome.

Pulling her close, Kellus’ wordless growl of appreciation is all the agreement that the young girl needs to hear, and she leans overtop of Kellus, pushing the naga down as she rocks her hips against Kellus, grinding their nethers together. It doesn’t take long before she’s spreading her juices across Kellus’ groin and belly, and she slips further up before she reaches down and grabs the naga’s shaft with both hands. Sliding herself back down, she lines herself up, and with a groan of pleasure guides Kellus into her rear, slowly sinking down and spearing herself.

Reaching up with her upper arms, Kellus grabs the girl’s hands and wraps her arms around her, pulling her close and almost completely immobilizing her, trapping the human’s arms at her sides. Snagging her rear before she slides down any further, Kellus starts to ease her up and down, starting to gradually push herself further and further into her. Eventually she bottoms out, and the two are comparatively still for a few seconds, the only movements being the girl’s almost teasing squirming as she shifts her hips back and forth and the combined breathing of the two.

Taking the opportunity to pull her closer, Kellus gives her a quick nibble on the ear before she starts whispering to her. “Mmm, since you’ve been so eager to have some fun, it’s only fair that you get to experience something special in return. I’ve always had a fondness for cream-filled treats, shall we say, and I’m going to make sure you’re nice and full before you fill me up.” The gasp of pleasure and accompanying squirm was all the answer that Kellus needs, and she starts to pump in and out of the girl faster and faster, building up to her eventual climax.
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Jaku roars as Tamara plunges her hip down over his shaft! Every inch of his body tensing up and squeezing as tight as it can. He shudders as she rests atop his hip and caresses his shoulders, giggling just a bit as her soft fingers glide across the tenderest of spots between his upper and lower arms. All four of his arms lovingly slide across her back as she presses her chest against his. He barely notices Suri and Arakin slip out of his coiling grasp, but as pulls his curling trunk upward, he slides his trunk, Tamara's trunk and Kellus' over Tamara's backside, entwining their upper bodies underneath of shifting blanket of fur and scales. His tail slides up around the outer side of the coiled pile, and with the biggest of smiles to Tamara, he skillfully pushes the side of his tail's head against Kellus' upper body, pulling both her and her human right next to his and Tamara's upper bodies.

With the warmest of smiles, he tightens his grasp, one of his hands tugging below Tamara's hip, beckoning her to do the same as he squeezes all four of them as close as he possibly can.

He shifts his snout over Tamara's gently murring in her ear. "Hold me tight..." He presses his planted hip up and adds the perfect amount of pressure to her clit and smiles "and take me!"

His heart beats a million times over, his whole body shaking in the grasp of a hungry lover about to take her fill and devour every last bit of him into her. Three of his hands slide up Tamara's backside while one slides over her hip. He grips her by the scruff of the neck in one hand while bringing her to the most loving and deepest of kisses with the other two, submitting fully to her while begging her to take her fill.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Tamara moans and purrs, holding Jaku tight. One of her hands tugs on his hips as he beckons her to, smiling and squeezing him close, mrowling out in pleasure as his shaft sinks even deeper inside her. A shudder runs through her body when he presses against her clit, and she grins, kissing and nibbling at his cheeks and lips and ears. The tigress-naga arches when he grabs her by the scruff, eliciting another shudder and a purr. Her hips soon gets moving, as much as they can, the sound a wet flesh slapping against wet flesh easily heard, while her tail moves around.

The furry tailmaw gives Jaku's a deep kiss, then opens wide and starts to swallow it. Jaku's tailmaw quickly slides past the tight ring of powerful muscles that guards the entrance of her serpentine body, and she swallows it hungrily, abundant drool soaking Jaku's scales and fur as she devours him from the deep end. Her own scales and fur bulges some as she fills her tailmaw with his, moaning and purring even louder when his taste floods the tastebuds of her tailmaw and she feels her inside slowly fill up in such a delicious way.

Meanwhile, Suri and Arkain have gone a bit away, though not that far before Arkain can't wait anymore. Suri lays down on her back, her tail coiled tightly around his in love, looking into his lovely eyes with much love. She grins and purrs softly, her four hands roaming along his lovely scaly body as well. She licks her lips when the powerful smell of his arousal hits her nose, her own scales parting to reveal her aroused genitals: penis standing proudly erect with some pre pearling from the tip, vagina glistening wet and slightly open, as if awaiting him.

With one fluid motion, she slips her two lower hands under his hips and gently presses him in, sinking his rock hard member into her well lubricated love tunnel, panting and moaning as her new body sends such delicious feeling up to her brain. She murrs, a smile on her lips, happy to have Arkain take the virginity of her body in an act of such wonderful love.

"Take me," she whispers to him. "Make me feel all of those feelings, make me feel your love."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:42 pm

All though Arkain is not in the fun mix with Jaku, Tamara and Kellus as usual, the sounds and the scent of their love blends with theirs making surrounds him making him feel like he is there. His focus is now totally on his lover. The scents and sounds surrounding them just add to the amazing pleasure he is feeling. His eyes stay locked with hers admiring their beauty but also he can see her love for him in her eyes. He lets out a deep moan feeling her four soft hands caress his body. His hands wrap around her back caressing her body very seductively. ”You have no idea how good this feels, my love.” His tail joins in wrapping snugly around her holding her very close to him. His tail maw nuzzles her tail maw seductively then it opens and takes her tail maw inside his soft warm maw then starts to suck on her tail maw letting it fully feel the softness of his tail flesh.
His whole body shudders as he lets out a deep moan of pleasure feeling her guide his rock member inside her soft wet vagina. “Ooohh, yes.” At the same time, his hands slide gently over Suri’s hips guiding her rock hard member inside his hot wet vaginal canal. His eyes roll back as he lets out loud moan having never experienced pleasure like this before. A much stronger scent from his vaginal folds floats through the air as his pre juices flow.

A big grin comes to his face as he looks into her eyes. “I have been waiting so long to show you just how much I love you. I want your love. I want you.” Leaning down he wraps his tightly around her and kisses her deeply with intense passion. He starts to thrust slowly into her. He quickly notices some resistance. She isn’t fighting his advances. Wait. Is it possible she is a virgin? It’s very possible. When their fun got hot and heavy she stopped him saying she wanted the first time to be special. He always respected that down deep hoping when she was ready he would be the one she wanted. Now his dreams are coming true. He slows down his thrusts letting his member slide in easily till his member fills her. His arms tighten around her as he starts to slowly thrust back and forth inside her gradually picking up a steady rhythm. With each thrust he groans loudly as his madly kisses her. “I love you so much.”

As he kisses her his healing magic starts to flow through her body like a wave of warm energy. It starts to activate her own healing magic that she got from her Mom when she was reborn. This greatly intensifies the pleasure flowing through her body. He is pleased that his healing magic transferred to Suri from Tamara as he hoped it would. He looks forward to showing her what the healing magic can do, later.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 am

With the biggest of smiles, Jaku presses his hip up and squeezes Tamara down over his shaft as tightly as he can with all four of his arms pressing firmly down on her hip with all four of his hands. Every finger pressing firmly down and ever so slightly shaking as he buries his shaft as far as he can into her.

After a loving moment, he murrs and slides his hands up and down her backside, gently coaxing her back into a wonderful rhythm while his upper hands slide up her sides and gently cup the sides of Tamara's breasts while the other two gently slide down her arms. He can feel every one of her bellyscales across her hips and below standing on end, as his do as well, both of their juices leaking out and making the air around them smell divine. He twists his tail as he feels her engulf him from the opposite end as well. He cant help but shudder and press his upper hands over her cheeks. "Take me! My love, take every last inch of me and hold me inside you as tight as you can!"

Even though his coils wrap her tight and his hands hold his love firmly to his body, at that moment, he gives himself completely to Tamara and smiles into the warm emeralds that have coiled around his heart.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Tamara moans and mrowls in pleasure, her body giving in and following the rhythm he imposes on her, arching and moving in tandem with her beloved lifemate. She loves feeling him inside her, in every way possible, and she gets to enjoy him in twow ays at the moment: with his maleness filling up her vagina, and his tail filling up her tailmaw. Her arms and hands holds onto him tightly, claws scraping against his pelt in the throes of pleasure, and she growls out loud at she peaks, squeezing him tightly against her warm trembling body. Her tailmaw has swallowed most of him now, and stopped just before his sexes, to let him finish making love to her, to let him climax, before she devours him whole, stuffing herself full with her delicious beloved.

Suri moans and smiles, kissing Arkain back, feeling all warm and fuzzy and aroused as they make love and their healing magic just enhances everything they feel. She is so happy to have Arkain be her first, take the virginity of this new body, in both ways, as he plunges his cock into her vagina but she also gets to plunge hers into his vagina, making him the first person upon which she sued both of her sexes. She hodls the lizard tightly close and purrs, kissing and nibbling at his face, her four arms holding him, paws caressing his lovely scales all over. "I love you too, with all my heart," she replies.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 pm

The moans of pleasure from Arkain become louder as he feels her hard member slide deep inside him. He never imagined how incredibly intense the feels could be when you are making love for the first time you are truly in love with. His tail sucks the full length of her tail inside it then sucks firmly on it letting it soft muscles wrap fully around her tail. His tail slowly releases it then it starts to thrust up and down with long strokes over her tail.

Her soft kisses and nibbles makes him shudder all over. He returns them with passionate nibbles and kiss around her neck and shoulders then her face making an occasional stop to look into her beautiful eyes. His heart feels like its going to burst with happiness. His member starts to leak lots of pre as he slowly steadily begins to thrust into her moaning deeply with each thrust. Slowly but steadily his rhythm picks up not too quickly he wants to savor every second of this moment.

This is the first time his healing magic has been truly shared with someone. The warm energy flows like a river seamlessly between the two of them joining them together as one. She can feel his energy as if it her own and so can Arkain.The energy gets stronger as the intensity of their passion increases adding a new level of pleasure that even Arkain has never felt before. A visible wisp of energy starts to rise from their bodies slowly covering their bodies steadily glowing brighter as the intensity of the love making increases.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:35 am

Each one of his hands tightens as he continues to smack his scales against hers as hard as he can, each of his belly scales standing on end as he relishes in every pulse, in every bump, and in the way his love his holding him so completely right this second. Two of his hands wrap around her back, while the other two press as firmly as they can on her hip. He feels her constrict around his shaft and swallow as the orgasm washes over his mate and with every one of her muscles pushing him over the edge, he constricts in every direction he can and roars into her shoulder!

His shaft pulses and erupts, wave after astonishing wave, each time feeling like he could fall completely into her. His hands press down and fold the fur around her hip between his fingers as his whole body tightens and shakes around and inside her. Every muscle in his body cries out as Tamara milks every last drop he has to give her.

With the softest of giggles, he relaxes into her arms and coils, looking up into the green emeralds that he fell so madly in love with, he smiles and starts to ever so slowly slide his body around inside her. He twists, curls and bends her body up over their torsos and with every last ounce of strength he has, his long trunk, completely enveloped by her shifts and writhes around, causing her to feel fuller than he ever could make her.

With almost a pout, his shaft slides free of its nest, and slides across Tamara's tongue. He reaches down with all four hands, and presses the warm mass of muscle in her tail all over his belly, chest, and as soon as it reaches his face, he kisses it as many times as he can, burying his face completely against every single one of the rough taste buds that he can reach. With all four hands sticking up, he continues to caress her tongue until her busy esophagus seals him in.

He coos happily from inside his tight little nest. He's already spilled into her stomach, but that does not stop him from bending and curling his body around without missing a beat. With literally dozens being absorbed into her womb, and now her mate inside her, Jaku know's that this is a moment Tamara will cherish, one where she might never feel this full again.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Tamara just lays back down on the grass, happy, enjoying the bliss that comes after her orgasm and from being so full. Her womb is full of people that are being slowly absorbed into her, their minds sent to her inner world, and her tailmaw is full of her beloved mate, making her look so very big and bloated, scales and fur stretched. She moans and purrs as Jaku keeps on squirming and twisting inside her, providing her with the most wonderful internal massage she could hope for. Her body reacts to his movements, and the powerful muscles around him also provides him with a full body massage, from all around him.

Suri purrs as well and holds her beloved Arkain as close as she can while they make love together, their energies mixing together to form a warm cocoon around them. She feels like every cell in her body is stimulated, a wave of pleasure like she never felt before slowly washing over her and bringing her to the most intense and loving climax she ever felt, even while inside her mother. Her body twists and contorts as she feels it overcome her, both genitals coming at the same time, spraying fluids and semen on and inside Arkain, before she relaxes in his embrace, purrrumbling happy.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Arkain has never felt anything like this before in his long life. Many dreams he has had of finding his true love, his soul mate,and making made love to her but nothing came close this amazing experience. His tail suckles firmly with each stroke while thrusting up and down wildly against her tail. His tail and Arkain were as one experiencing exactly the same pleasure as the other. At this point their bonds are so connected that Suri can feel what it is like to have her own alive tail.

His arms pulls Suri firmer against slick sweaty his body. His head buries deep into her shoulder groaning loudly with every thrust. The wisps of energy flowing from them forms a visible white light that surrounds them. Its almost impossible to distinguish one from the other. His thrusts into Suri's hot wet vagina become harder and faster as he matches her thrusts into him. The pleasure completely overwhelms him and he lets out a roar of pleasure as he climaxes at the same time Suri.
Arkain also hears Jaku's climax. This sends his level of pleasure even higher. Their energy spills outward hitting anyone near by with the almost euphoric pleasure of the same sexual climax. With the four of them so closely bonded to each other, the energy from Arkain's and Suri's climax will hit Jaku and Tamara and those inside them with even more intensity making them feel like they had just experienced another intense climax.

Hot sticky fluids and seaman flow outing coat both their lower bodies. Breathing hard he takes in a deep breath and smiles loving combining of their scents. Loosening her grip he rises his head from her shoulder and looks deep into her eyes with a very content loving smile. "I love you Suri, my mate." Pausing, he smiles enjoying the sound of "my mate". His look becomes a bit more serious as he strokes her face gently with his hand. "if you choose to be."

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay