The Hotel V (Open)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

The Hotel V (Open)

Postby Glyphseeker » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 am

With the other Rp that I made being more exposition rather than ingestion, finally decided to give it another shot.

In a remote location lies a resort the likes the world has never seen. From the outside it looks like a normal hotel with rooms, suites, and other relaxation equipment. The building stands at around five stories tall with tropical trees planted around, near the entrance and in a small tropical-forest-like area at the back of the property. On the awning and on a pole both in the front of the hotel is a large neon sign colored red in the shape of a capital V. The small trickle of customers that leave the place say they only did so because of other reasons and on all accounts have said they would love to stay indefinitely. They would not divulge the kind of treatment they received there and become increasingly stressed when pressed on the subject until dropped.
Just inside of the hotel in the reception area, behind the desk stands a tall lanky figure. He wears a tuxedo and has an air of importance around him, one can only assume that he is either the manager or the owner of the hotel. The man behind the counter is both the chief manager and the owner of the establishment, he goes by the name of Mr. Sullivan.

Alright, set up is done now for the nitty gritty. Have a legend.

Name:
Customer/Employee:
Pred/Prey:
Normal size/Micro:
Preferences on vore:
Description: (Please by as descriptive as possible, it helps us all out. Here is where you will also tell us if Anthro/Feral/etc.)

Name: Andrew Sullivan
Species: Ferret
Customer/Employee: Employer/Owner
Pred/Prey: Will not participate and more of just a place holder. (most likely)
Normal size/Micro: Normal
Description: A tall figure of around five foot nine, he doesn't have much in terms of body weight. The nice clothing he wears hangs off of his frame loosely, and would look they would blow away in a strong wind. Overall, he is not a very healthy looking man and could stand to bulk up slightly. His eyes and hands are constantly moving, suggesting he is a jumpy person or has a high level of stress. He welcomes every guest with the hotel's mission statement "Welcome to the hotel of fantasy where each one can be made true." A large silver watch adorns his left wrist which he checks near constantly.

Now the legal documentation...*sigh*
Rules: We're here to have fun, please keep a nasty attitude outside of here and treat others with respect. Though you may want something in particular if the person you selected is not comfortable with it, compromise or find someone else to do so.
Employee's first duties here are to serve the customers whether they want to or not. This is not grounds to force someone to do something they are uncomfortable with, however.

At first, we'll need a few pred and prey employees which will be compiled into a list, right around here VvVvV Thanks and have fun.
Sam Mathers :Male:Human(?): Prey Staff
Ryujin :Male:Dragon: Cooking Staff
Irma :Female:Naga: Predator Staff: Specialization Unknown
Alice :Female:Human: Predator Staff: Unbirth and Breast Specialization
Cara Mac Tire :Female:Human: Prey Staff: non-digestible
"Her" :Female: Species Unknown: Punishment Staff...
Varea Skye :Female: Octopus-half: Relaxation Staff : masseuse
Last edited by Glyphseeker on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Glyphseeker
Heavy user

Re: The Hotel V (Open)

Postby wiseguy288 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 am

Name: Sam Mathers
Species: Human if okay, Tabby Cat if not
Customer/Employee: Employee/Prey/Staff
Pred/Prey: Prey
Description: Sam is a bit taller than Mr.Sullivan, around five foot eleven. However, he's just as skinny if not skinnier weighing in at one hundred forty three pounds of lean muscle. He wears a white polo shirt with the hotel logo stitched onto the right breast and black pants that seem to fit pretty well. All in all, a normal looking guy that carries himself well. He's usualy smiling warmly, helping out with little things around the hotel till he's called for specifically. He takes pride in his work and wants to make each guest as happy as possible.
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby SoraTheHedgehog99 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:05 am

(First!)
Name: Ryujin
Species: Anthro dragon
Customer/Employee: Employee
Pred/Prey: Both
Preferences on vore: Oral
Description: Rujin is a male Anthro Dragon who has: blue scales a red under belly and green eyes (and the dragon essentials e.g: tail, wings e.c.t) he signed up as a cook since he was very good in the kitchen and when he can he tries to pull a French acent. He is serious when cooking but when he's off the clock he's just another fun loving guy. When ever he's cooking he also wears a chef hat :D .
Last edited by SoraTheHedgehog99 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Om nom nom nom :3

Sonic Colours 4 Life! That and also Pokemon.
SoraTheHedgehog99
???

Location: Over at Altitude Limit with Blaze..... Wait she hates heights! Crap!

Postby SoraTheHedgehog99 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:06 am

(Damn it I was too slow!!!!!!!!!)
Om nom nom nom :3

Sonic Colours 4 Life! That and also Pokemon.
SoraTheHedgehog99
???

Location: Over at Altitude Limit with Blaze..... Wait she hates heights! Crap!

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:55 am

Name: Alan
Species: human
Customer/Employee: customer
Pred/Prey: prey
Normal size/Micro: normal
Preferences on vore: anything that is NOT AV or CV
Description: short brown hair and green eyes, lean yet muscular build, stands at 6ft tall, 18 years of age has a scar on his left cheek that stretches from his bottom jaw to just below his eye. wears jeans, red shirt and black coat
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby lavawolf123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 am

Name:bryn
Species:Demi wolf
Customer/Employee:customer
Pred/Prey:prey
Normal size/Micro:micro
Preferences on vore:every type of vore love it
Description: a demi-wolf that has ginger fur on his ears and tail he is 1" tall
god has abandoned us
lavawolf123
???

Postby Glyphseeker » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:23 am

(Gonna wait a couple of hours, see if we can give everyone a chance to join. If after a time there are not enough of either side, i'll make a few characteres.)
Glyphseeker
Heavy user

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:40 am

(if need be I can add one or two)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby wiseguy288 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:52 am

(I will as well)
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
wiseguy288
???

Postby jonathan123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:04 am

(should i join?
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby wiseguy288 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 am

jonathan123 wrote:(should i join?

Only if you want to
wiseguy288
???

Postby jonathan123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 am

Jon
human
customer
male
prey
can reform when digested
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby wiseguy288 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:21 am

Irma
Naga
Employee
female
pred
From one end to the other, Irma's Twenty feet long, 'standing' up straight, 6'3. Her human half is skinny with a rich tan and long lavender hair, her snake half is white with a golden yellow belly. She wears a black tank top with the hotel logo printed on it. She's an alluring creature with a smile that'll warm the coldest heart. She's very friendly and aproachable, but a bit of a flirt at times so be careful. She has fun with her work and finds her co-workers odd, but wouldn't trade them for the world
wiseguy288
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:21 am

Name: Miles
Species: Human
Customer/Employee: Customer
Pred/Prey: Prey
Normal size/Micro: Normal Size
Preferences on vore: Unbirth or Breast vore
Description: He's Caucasian, 5'6", has medium length blonde hair, square rimmed glasses, hazel eyes, and wears an orange t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

Name: Alice
Species: Human
Customer/Employee: Employee
Pred/Prey: Pred
Normal size/Micro: Normal Size
Preferences on vore: Unbirth or breast vore.
Description: She's 5"8', Caucasian, has long brown hair and blue eyes, has HH breasts. She wears a white tube top and short jeans.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby jonathan123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:43 am

(do we start?
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:45 am

(Let's wait for Gylph.)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby rjkirentol » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:56 am

Name: Maria Langley
Species: Anthro Tigress
Customer/Employee: Customer
Pred/Prey: Pred
Preferences on vore: Anything but hard, and while she may be willing to be eaten, it's a 'tall' order to do so
Description: Maria stands at 13' 7', a tad larger than most of her species. Being a snow tiger, her fur is a pure white with black stripes. Her eyes are golden and seem to shine whenever she has an idea. She spends most of her time with her family; her two parents, brother, and two sisters. She hasn't brought herself to finding a mate yet, and may wait for years yet before considering it. She is almost never indecisive with her actions, and is never upset with their consequences, even if they should turn sour. While she does enjoy a good hunt for her prey, she's on vacation, and would much rather find some one more willing to jump inside.
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Glyphseeker » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:18 pm

(Alrighty it seems like this gained some popularity while I slept, lets begin shall we?)

Andrew Sullivan stood behind the reception counter as normal then turned his attention to the doors with a growing number of customers outside. He walks up to them and inserts his key into the slot, forcing the automatic doors to slide open and allowing the multitude of people into his establishment. He spreads his arms wide welcoming them "Welcome to the hotel of fantasy where each and every one can be made true!" he proudly proclaims. Andrew steps away from the doors to make way for his guests, "Please stay in the reception area for the time being where I can give you a small run down of our facilities."
Glyphseeker
Heavy user

Postby jonathan123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Jon enters and smilew "nice facility
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby wiseguy288 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Sam and Irma were in the back playing cards, waiting for orientation to finish. "Think there'll be any cute meals to eat?" Irma asks, adjusting the cards in her hand

Sam shrugged "Dunno, I just hope they're friendly." He smiled "Got any threes?"

Irma grinned "Go fish."

Sam groaned and drew from the deck.
wiseguy288
???

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay