Bound by Fate (Pathfinder)(Full)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Bound by Fate (Pathfinder)(Full)

Postby CassyInko » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Basic information before we get started!

Bound by Fate is a pen-and-paper style roleplaying game, set to the tune of Pathfinder! 'But Cassie!' you say, 'You have no idea what you're doing!' To that I say

...Yup, pretty much! So, this is going to be a bit of a learning experience for me, though I'm honestly far more interested in everyone having fun than worrying about rule-lawyering and pinching every little bonus or penalty. That being said, I'll learn as we go, and likely fall a bit more into the role of a true 'Gamemaster' instead of a 'Oooh, shiny dice, let's roll them!' type of person as time goes on!

So, here's a little bit of what you can expect from 'Bound by Fate'!

This game will likely have a great deal of vore in it, and not only in combat. Neutral NPCs, and sometimes even friendly NPCs, might playfully gulp down a PC from time to time, and I fully expect more than a few of my 'friendly' NPCs and such might end up the same way. Digestion is according to...well, what happens, I suppose! I'm not out to gurgle up anyone's character, but if it fits and it's at the right moment, it MIGHT just happen. If that squicks you, this is likely not the game for you!

Sexual situations might arise as well, though these won't particularly be forced on anyone. NPCs might have those kinda situations forced on them by PCs, but that's totally at the whims of the players, and how they wanna go about doing things. x3 The player is meant to be the hero (or villain) of his/her own story, and I'm simply going to be here to create scenarios and moderate!

I do have a couple of rules, though I *REALLY* doubt I even have to say this, unless another player ends up joining. First off, try to avoid killing other PCs unless you've discussed it with them first! Second, I've seen people get super upset over things happening to characters not their own, with total consent...if something someone else is doing bothers you, don't make a scene about it. >_< Discuss it in private! Or, tell me about it, and I'll see what needs to be done!

Next! If I completely bungle the rules, turn donkies into unicorns, and make ferrets fly, let me know about it via PM! Odds are, I'm gonna have things tizzied up like no tomorrow, though as I mentioned previously, the more I learn, the less it'll happen!

Now, a little bit of game information!

Game information

Characters are going to start at level 3, with 20-point buy for stats! You'll have 4000 gold to spend on nutrions, armor, shiny blades, and gem-encrusted cod-pieces! Anything you have left over will NOT transfer to the game, so get all the stuff you want with your money! *BASIC* adventuring gear is free, stuff like backpacks and waterskins and a length of rope, that sorta thing!

I'd very much like custom races to be used, and you can use the creator guild http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/adva ... ilder.html <---- there to build it! Even if you're just a normal human, use this guide! SOMETHING is special about you over other humans! You'll start with 13 points to spend here, and I welcome you to get creative! Nothing like a five-tittied tentacle monster or anything like that, but dragonborn, various types of elves, all anthros, that sort of thing...I welcome it!

If you have any questions about character creation, ask me and I'll ask someone else, then totally take credit for their knowledge! XD <3 Okay, I wouldn't do that. Maybe. Possibly. Well, moving on! >.>

Now, the game and vore! We're on a vore site, so of course the game is going to have plenty of vore in it! Most of it will be oral, but I'm willing to cater to other tastes if players like that sort of thing! Digestion is generally the end result of being eaten (assuming they don't cough you up or you escape), though digestion won't quite work as the current rules are set up.

I'm sort of dividing HP into 'HP' and 'Stamina'. HP, or Health Points, is going to be your resistance against cuts, scrapes, and arrows of outrageous fortune. When you are eaten, or eat someone, 'HP' turns into 'Stamina'. It mostly works the same, as once it gets reduced too far, you're done for. However, you don't officially 'die' in a stomach until 1/3 of the time it would take for someone to digest your size has passed. So, if an opponent would COMPLETELY digest you in, say, 6 hours...you're not dead until the two-hour mark has passed. You're weak, you are BEING digested, and you're too tired to fight back...but you're not officially gone until that point. Same goes for the various NPCs that might get nommed up in the process of exploring the world!

So, does that mean that, if someone gets you out in one hour, you'll live! Technically...YES! You'll be 1 HP from complete death, completely helpless, and likely look and feel TERRIBLE...but yes, you'll be alive! Same goes for NPCs, you decide to release them after a little gurgling? They'll be alive, albeit quite unhappy! Once they pass that '1/3' mark, they're done-for though, and coughing them up after that point would...well...it would not look pretty. Of course, you won't actually be required to Roleplay the time passage, as if the group doesn't intent to rescue you, or CANNOT rescue you, I'm content with a time-skip! The same goes with NPCs, though I'm perfectly willing to let them wiggle as long as you actually want them to!

Why am I changing this?! Well...currently, getting dropped into a tummy seems like getting dropped in a vat of lava! Only...maybe worse?! I know it's more dangerous than some big, hacking, slashing weapons, so...well, we'll try it this way, and if it doesn't work/isn't enjoyable, we'll head back to super-tummies!

How often should I post? - I'm going to be pretty lax on this. According to how much I have to respond to, I might only get 2-3 posts up a week! At other times, it'll FLY. I won't really stall the game during RP moments, or general interaction, but I'll try not to get too far ahead of anyone. However, during combat scenes, I'd like posts from players to be 2 days tops! I don't want that to stagnate, and I'll try to keep it clicking as much as I possibly can!

What about sex stuffs? - Well, it's a site kinda dedicated to it. This is 100% up to my players. If everyone doesn't mind reading it, no spoilers will be required. If folks would rather have the opportunity to pass is up, I'd like spoilers! I'll actually ask this again in the character sheet section. x3 Same with digestion!

That should work for the BASIC information! Next up - character stuffs I'd like!
Attachments
VSRD_base.rtf
(43.42 KiB) Downloaded 1102 times
VSRD_spells.rtf
(16.83 KiB) Downloaded 996 times
Last edited by CassyInko on Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Bound by Fate (Pathfinder)

Postby CassyInko » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Character creation

As noted above, you'll be starting at third level! This will likely be a little more in-depth of a character creation than most might be accustomed to, simply because I'm tossing in a few fun things, and because I also want to know more about the players and their preferences!

So, in addition to a character sheet as normal, I'd like you to answer the following questions, and you can either simply put them in your character sheet as an attachment, in the thread itself, or send me a PM with the information! ^_^

Vore preferences - More or less, what sorts of vore you enjoy, and what types you hate. Oral vore is pretty much going to be universal, and it's what I normally do, but if someone has absolute 'noes' or something they REALLY enjoy, I'd love to know it, and I'll likely work it in at some point!

Sexual preferences - Male? Female? Do you EVER want to encounter sexual situations? Do you want folks to put them in spoilers? Do you care one way or the other? Let me know here!

What would you like to see happen in the game? - Pretty self explanitory! What would you like to see? More interaction than combat? A ton of vore? Kinky stuff? Do you SEE your character having a goal they are striving towards, and want to see it fulfilled?! Let me know here!

Digestion - How detailed do you want me to get, in the event you eat someone, or are eaten!? Prefer detailed and graphic? Hinted at, but nothing too harsh? Want it just 'assumed', with only the description required to pretty much say you're in a stomach getting gurgled? Let me know here, and I'll stick to your preferences! I have no qualms here, and will get as absolutely detailed as you like, or as light as you'd want to go! Also, want digestion to be in spoilers, or readable by everyone?

Predator and prey preferences - I can't really promise I'll be able to 100% dedicated enemies or anything like that, but if I know my players like certain types or genders or predators and prey, I'll try to get more of that in there! x3 Hey, I've never played a male, so there's a first time for everything! :D

Postvore - Want it at all? Spoilers? No? This is up to the player! ^_^

General information - ANYTHING Else you wanna tell me here, go for it! Could be additional preferences, things you want to see, ideas, pretty much anything! Let me know! :D

GREAT! With that out of the way, we get on to the second part of what I would like from you all....

You're part of a mercenary group, and not an especially large one. Do you want to be the head of a tiny group? Do you want to ALL be in the same group? This is largely something you all have to hash out amongst yourselves. It will be assumed you've known each other for at least 1-2 months off and on, so you're not COMPLETELY new to each other, but you might not be the best of buddies yet, either! You might even be from COMPETEING groups, and have a 'friendly' rivalry! ^_^ Nothing too hostile, just kinda 'Hah, I won, maybe next time' sorta thing! It won't matter alot now, cause you'll all be contracted to work together, at least initially!

So, in addition to the preferences list above, I want...

1. The name of your mercenary group (I welcome you to talk to each other and come up with something, unless you want one of your own)
2. Your position in it (Again, I welcome you to talk to each other and join a single group if you like). You could be the leader, but again, it's a VERY tiny group.
3. What they are known for.
4. Their symbol.

Last of all, I want you to create a second character. I don't want you to go through the entire process, I simply want a slightly detailed idea of who is in your group with you! This is the fun part, as i'll be playing your 'friend' from time to time, there to aid you and help you! ^_^ It won't be constant, and they'll not be quite as powerful overall as the PCs, but when you need a helping hand, you might just be able to call on your friends!

So, for this, I need...

1. Their name
2. Their relationship to you (Lover, subordinate, superior, friend, friendly rival, sister, brother, mother, father...get creative here! Anything you'd like!)
3. Their mentality. How do they think? Are they vile and sadistic, are they sweet and loving, lusty and erotic? Again, the more I have here, the more I can work with!
4. Their Gender
5. Their race
6. What they are good at. Are they a brutish sellsword, are they a skilled mage, are they a sneaky rogue, a doctor? Again, feel free to get creative here, they don't have to 'fit the mold' as it were, and once more...the more I'm given to work with, the better off I'll (and likely, they) will be!
7. A picture, or a description! Your choice here.
8. How predatory are they? Do they have a preyish streak? Let me know!
9. Give them a flaw! They're good at something, so make them bad at something here, too! Are they clumsy? Prone to overindulgence? Greedy?
10. General information - Anything else you think I need to know, stick it here!

Again, don't go through and MAKE the character, I'll do that! Just give the details above, and I'll work it out on my own! Plus, it's great practice for me!

I know, because it's a ton of stuff to fill out, I'm gonna award a +1 to any stat or something like that for getting it all filled out, and filled out well. >.> It's not alot, for a ton of writing ,but...well, it'll help me along, and it'll be worth it in the long run! ^_^ If you do not WANT a NPC 'friend', feel free to skip that part! No biggie! It's just a little 'extra'.

Now is the time to ask any other questions you might have! Because now, we move on...TO THE STORY!!! >:3
Last edited by CassyInko on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:05 pm

This sounds interesting.
I`ll join this if you want me.

Just gotta figure out what to make.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CassyInko » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Bound by Fate

It's been nearly eight hundred years since the War of the Divines tore the land of Londovall asunder, sending civilization careening into disorder and chaos. The 'Divines' as they were called, were not true gods, however, merely immensely powerful supernatural creatures who were battling each other for greater power, space, or even followers. The war was not one of mortal make, but they seemingly paid the biggest price, and over the sixteen years the war raged, the population was absolutely decimated. Crime ran rampant, brigands who preyed on the weak or unwary filled the countryside, and it seemed like the kingdom was on the verge of collapsing in on itself.

Little by little villages and towns fell to fill the bellies of supernatural armies, and as the mightest heroes of the land fell one by one to the voracious hunger of a thousand different creatures, even the twinkling star of hope dimmed and was extinguished. The land itself was going to die, and only a miracle would save it's inhabitants.

That miracle came one night in a sudden, blinding flash. Mytics, sages, and the mightyest of wizards suspected that a single omnipotent creature had suddenly appeared, and with a wave of it's hand, either destroyed or imprisoned the warring armies. Others believed the magic of the land simply couldn't sustain their power, and they simply vanished like dust in the breeze. Others yet suspect they knew the land was in shambles, and agreed to a retreat, only to come back at a later day to finish the war when the earth had recovered it's lost energies. Whatever the case, they were simply gone, with the only trace being the residual magical energies their presence had left behind.

Eight hundred years later, civilization has largely recovered and rebuilt, and Londovall is once more teeming with life. Trade caravans bustle across the land, dwarven mines in the far north teem with the outflow of gold and other precious metals, and port towns are pulling in enough fish and trade to ensure their populace is rather well fed and living comfortably. Life is good for the most part, and though there's always the worm of thieves and maruders in the apple of life, things have rarely been better, and the memories and stories of the War of the Divines so long ago has been lost to history, or hidden away in old, dusty libraries.

At least, until recently. Strange things have started to happen. Entire towns disappearing into the night without a single trace or footprint. Convoys of soldiers returning home seemingly drained of the will to live, their bodies mere husks with little feeling or emotion. The spells of powerful mages have begun to backfire, oftentimes resulting in them simply...vanishing, as if into thin air...

At the same time, the discovery of powerful 'wells' of magic has turned into a mercenaries dream, clergymen and mages and warlocks all vying for control of these 'points of power', some nestled away in the center of newly-constructed towns, and others hidden away in the furthest, most dangerous reaches of the wilderness. The competeing companies vie with each other for control of these locations for their patrons, and in turn are rewarded with large sums of coinage, or in the cases of the larger, more powerful mages (and the wells they seek), estates.

Needless to say, life is good for mercenaries...and deadly.

You are one such mercenary, sent out into the countryside by the Leon Duscal, mayor of Port Tyval, a scummy little town along the western edge of the 'Firecoral coast'. Still, the money he is offering is good, and it's supposedly one of the smaller wells - it can't be THAT dangerous, can it...?

Vore in this world - Most everyone is capable of vore, but the average commoner NEVER gets the chance to experience it.In most civilized places, it's frowned upon, especially by the city watch who may take appropriate actions if people begin to vanish off the streets. Of course, it's also incredibly easy to hide the evidence after a long night's digestion, and it's a rather effective way of getting rid of the unlikables. Yet, numerous are the bounty-hunters who'd rather return a mostly-digested mass inside of their stomachs, or a handful of belongings, to collect on the reward.
Vore is commonplace, and not only for food. Erotic pleasure, a thrill, any number of different reasons, and everyone's desires are their own. One thing is universal though - it feels AMAZING, far beyond the pleasures of even the most well-cooked food, and for some, that is simply enough. The inherant magic inside of each individual is released as they're digested, and that 'energy' transfers directly into the predator, resulting pleasant tingles, outright pleasure, or any other number of different things.

Vore is common - just don't get caught doing it in front of the constable! x3 Of course, the seedier cities will have very little law, and for the most part, it'll be overlooked....>:3

((OOC will go in brackets like this! I'll get into more of the 'story' after everyone's characters are made and we get this under way! ^_^ If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask me! Let the character creation commence! ))
Last edited by CassyInko on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:19 pm

((Sorry, Bright! x3 I've actually already got the group completely assembled. I'm just waiting on them to make characters and such! ))
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ragnar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to put all the stuff I like in a single, Large-sized monstrous race. At first I just wanted something dragon-ish, but then, some kind of humanoid swamp drake with Toxic and Sticky Tongue ... *grins*
ragnar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:23 pm

I will at long last roll a naga for this. Working on it now, your temptation has me delaying posting an update for my own game XD

I'm assuming a 20 point point buy for attributes, by the by~
sansuki
---

Postby CassyInko » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:41 pm

sansuki wrote:I'm assuming a 20 point point buy for attributes, by the by~

....Um....YES!!!.....

>.>

Because....that's....um....in the rules I listed above!....*Quickly edits* >.>

SEE?!?! Already, I mussed it up! XD
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 am

edit: Deleted character so as not to cramp the style of the *other* naga PC. Sorry!
Last edited by sansuki on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sansuki
---

Postby CassyInko » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:51 am

Ohhh woooow, Sansuki! That was quick! And she's cute. X3 I love the personality quirks, too! You also answered all my questions on both the 'ally' and your own preferences! Thanks for that. :D

I grant you....a +1 stat bonus! It helps me a ton, trust me!
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:25 am

Huzzah! Rearranged things a bit and updated the PDF I linked in the post above.
sansuki
---

Postby CassyInko » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:29 am

Ambrose brought up a rather good point! In the game they are currently running, most of the 'bonus to stat' things have been removed, and instead, everyone gets a bonus to stats every 2 levels, and a feat every level...

What does everyone think? Prefer to do things that way or keep it 'normal'? I'd still likely offer up nutrions from time to time, things of that nature, anyway....would allow more access to the various feats and things! Let me know! ^_^

**FURTHER EDIT** I'm also thinking I'll give EVERYONE either 'Predatory Instinct' or 'Determined Prey' as a free feat, your choice! It'll sort of 'start you down' whatever path you intend to focus in, or it'll let you flip-flop back and forth if that's what you wanna do! Sorry to those of you making your character sheets (Or in Sansuki's case, having to update them), but I figure noone can gripe about free feats! :D

***Even FURTHER Further edit!*** I'm thinking armor might work a little bit different than it really says in the book, and again, everyone give me their opinion on this. x3 In a world of vore, I don't picture armor to be the massive, full-bodied suits of armor that might be common in other fantasy games. So, for example, a full suit of platemail could be two big armored 'pauldron' type things, leaving the tummy and chest bare. Or, it could be heavily armored gauntlets used to deflect blows, that sort of thing. Of course, the penalties you'd normally associate with that armor will still have to apply, so platemail will still make you less sneaky ,that sort of thing!

In essence, I'm giving free reign on what armor looks like. x3 Don't run around with an armored pinky toe and consider it full plate, but you get the idea!
Last edited by CassyInko on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:20 am

I'm in favour, obviously, since I'm running my own game under that ruleset. I think it helps with the vore feats, and avoids having to recalculate many derived bonuses when your equipment changes... plus I prefer the idea that the game is about you, rather than what you happen to be wearing...
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby Jermayan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 am

I'm also in favor, as the VSRD adds more than a few feats that we'll want (for obvious reasons), and this significantly eases the burden on certain classes that are usually feat-starved to begin with. The more 'natural' stat progression I also like, mainly because it stops people from hoarding money to get what many see as a necessary item and having their capabilities jump significantly when they acquire one.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:46 am

Ehhh... I would prefer not to muck too heavily with things. You can just not offer PCs any stat growth items, and not give us as hard encounters to make up for it. More feats is always nice, but new stats just gets goofy in a hurry. Of course, me personally I tend to lose interest in games that go past, oh, level 8 or so, so I'm always in favor of sloooooow progression. I'll hold off on editing anything else to my sheet until there's decisions, though.
sansuki
---

Postby CassyInko » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:51 am

sansuki wrote:Ehhh... I would prefer not to muck too heavily with things. You can just not offer PCs any stat growth items, and not give us as hard encounters to make up for it. More feats is always nice, but new stats just gets goofy in a hurry. Of course, me personally I tend to lose interest in games that go past, oh, level 8 or so, so I'm always in favor of sloooooow progression. I'll hold off on editing anything else to my sheet until there's decisions, though.

I think it's +1 stat every 2 levels, instead of every four levels! With the stat-boosting stuff taken out pretty much entirely, save for nutrions and such, and those will only be the armor, natural armor, weird attacks, that sort of stuff! (I want there to be a benefit to vore, but I'm still working it out. x3 I expect it'll be quite some time before I really have to mess with this, so I'll do it over time rather than make a ton of choices RIGHT before the game starts!) I'll also keep 'Slow advancement' in mind! ^_^

So far, we have 1 against and 2 for! Anyone else wanna pitch in their opinions?!

Also, I'd idealy like to start this game Sunday, so the sooner sheets are good to go, the sooner we can get started! ^_^
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ragnar » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:17 pm

I'm afraid I won't be able to complete and post my character by Sunday - I probably won't be able to post anything until Monday :/ but if everyone else will already be ready, you can start and I'll join you as soon as I complete everything ;)

Also! I've decided and created my race - soon I'll draw something about it, but basically it's some sort of humanoid swamp dragon with a long, sticky tongue - here are the rules:
Monstrous Humanoid (grants Darkvision 60ft); Large size (grants +2 STR, -2 DEX, -1 AC, -1 atk, +1 combat maneuver checks and CMD, -4 Stealth);
Slow Speed (20ft) - They are large and ponderous, and favor ambush tactics
+2 Constitution and Charisma, -2 Intelligence - They are big and though, but possess a lower intelligence than most humanoids. An unusual trait is their almost hypnotic gaze and malicious disposition to beguile, such to largely compensate for their monstrous appearence
Reach
Sticky tongue
Camouflage - Swamp (+4 Stealth in swamps)
Skill Training - Stealth and Survival (always considered class skills)
Negative Energy Affinity - Is damaged from positive energy and healed from negative, despite not being an Undead

I'd like to play an Antipaladin - if horribly evil alignments are okay ^^
ragnar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:25 pm

ragnar wrote:I'm afraid I won't be able to complete and post my character by Sunday - I probably won't be able to post anything until Monday :/ but if everyone else will already be ready, you can start and I'll join you as soon as I complete everything ;)

Also! I've decided and created my race - soon I'll draw something about it, but basically it's some sort of humanoid swamp dragon with a long, sticky tongue - here are the rules:
Monstrous Humanoid (grants Darkvision 60ft); Large size (grants +2 STR, -2 DEX, -1 AC, -1 atk, +1 combat maneuver checks and CMD, -4 Stealth);
Slow Speed (20ft) - They are large and ponderous, and favor ambush tactics
+2 Constitution and Charisma, -2 Intelligence - They are big and though, but possess a lower intelligence than most humanoids. An unusual trait is their almost hypnotic gaze and malicious disposition to beguile, such to largely compensate for their monstrous appearence
Reach
Sticky tongue
Camouflage - Swamp (+4 Stealth in swamps)
Skill Training - Stealth and Survival (always considered class skills)
Negative Energy Affinity - Is damaged from positive energy and healed from negative, despite not being an Undead

I'd like to play an Antipaladin - if horribly evil alignments are okay ^^

No problem! We might not start until monday or tuesday then, will give everyone time to finish up a good sheet and everything. x3 I am also not adverse to evil characters, and I don't really expect the 'alignment' system to really play into many things. Just remember, everyone is loosely considered to be friends! As long as the horribly evil aspect doesn't cause a ton of problems for other players, I'm 100% okay with it! ^_^
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Alright! After mulling it over, we're going to *TRY* it like it's being done in Ambrose's game! SO!!!

+1 stat every 2 levels instead of every four
1 feat every level instead of every 2 levels!! **Edited this, cause Sansuki pointed out muh goof! >.>**

To offset this, Stat-boosting items won't be allowed, unless it's something special from me during the game! ^_^ Nutrions are still allowed, just none that add to stats! So, natural armor and other things are still perfectly fine! :D

If this doesn't work, we'll be going back to what Sansuki suggested, and given you're only level 3, well...shouldn't be too much of a change! x3 I don't think it'll be a problem though!
Last edited by CassyInko on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Weeee! My birthday just passed, so I'm not busy anymore, and with THAT...I have the remainder of the weekend to help anyone that needs help on things! ^_^ World questions, story questions, that sort of thing! If you need me, just shoot me a PM and I'll respond ASAP!! :D
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay