Bound by Fate (Pathfinder)(Full)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Bound by Fate (Pathfinder)(Closed)

Postby Jermayan » Tue May 02, 2017 11:10 pm

"I do suppose that feeling it like that is something of a give-away. Although, most who've been in that situation haven't had a chance to tell many people about it afterwards, through whatever means." Continuing to lower the hammock down, her feet eventually touch down, but given Johan's current state, he ends up flat on his back with Cyria leading overtop of him. "Of course that usually requires them to be in a bit of a disadvantageous position, but I've never had too much of an issue with that..."

Looking over at where Naji and Drodjee were watching, Cyria gave them a bit of smirk at Johan's comment about the fight possibly going awry if they had been a bit bigger. "That's certainly true. She was only a few seconds from seeing how quickly she could fit me down her throat." Dipping her head down to look at her underbelly, there's still the undeniable bulge of the lizardgirl showing. She's stopped moving for the most part, especially after the treatment she received earlier in the tavern, but every now and then she gives a twitch. "That's how things like that go though...all the skill in the world won't help much if your foe is just a bit luckier than you."

Finally stepping from atop Johan, Cyria takes a step back and stretches, arching her back. "Well, it doesn't necessarily need a full day, that's just more my preference because it ends up with the most...yield, so to speak." Moving across the room, she stops near the bed where Naji was lounging, giving her a wry smile. "That's enough fun just for us, though. It'd be rude to just leave you out, and Johan had something specific in mind, I think."
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Wed May 03, 2017 8:02 pm

((Well, with my...personal problems finally kinda working their way out of my head, I can return to posting in hopefully good form. x3 It might take a bit for me to warm back up to these scenes, but I am quite eager to continue, and I hope all of you are as well! ^_^ As promised, will have some new documentation on vore and prey abilities here shortly - but first, getting all these posts caught back up! x3 ))

Tina and Alura...

"Mmph...!" Tina inhaled a sharp breath as Alura's fingertips deftly trail across the soft, slightly puffy lips of her sex, the pretty girl slightly shivering beneath the fae's dexterous fingers. It was exciting in the extreme - she had neither experience with the sexual side of pleasure, nor the more...predatory side, and the gorgeous fae promised both of them to her that night. Gazing longingly into Alura's eyes, Tina chews lightly on her lower lip, running over the possibilities in her mind. Could she actually even fit the slightly smaller fairy's body down her throat? Even if she could, would her stomach stretch enough to allow so much delectable food within...and if it would, then what would happen? Her stomach only knew how to do on thing to anything that entered it - digest it, and though she knew SOME might be able to control their own body's processes, she was not amongst them. Would Alura even be okay if she did make that fateful plunge? She wasn't even sure if she could throw her up...

It was all questions in the unknown, and she felt the slightest flutter of apprehension in her chest. Yet, when Alura's lips once more press against her own, that apprehension disperses like dust in the breeze, bringing her attention fully back to her companion for the night. Not only did SHE want it...Alura seemed to want it as well, the chance to give her that which had always tickled the more curious portions of her mind. Throwing what little inhibitions she had about her inexperience to the wind, Tina delicately returns the kiss, her soft, plush lips tenderly pressing against Alura's own. When the fae's fingers start to lightly stroke back and forth along the lightly-dampened lips of the blonde girl's sex, Alura can again feel a little shiver course through her body, a soft, needy moan rising in the young barmaid's throat. Though her bare body already felt hot against Alura's own, it paled in comparison to the inviting heat radiating from the girl's nethers, and when she finally slips the very tip of a single digit into the silky passage of her waitress-turned-lover, Alura finds it to be unyieldingly tight, her fingertip immediately encompassed in the shy girl's inviting warmth. Already, she could feel the faint trickle of nectar winding it's way down her finger and across the backside of her hand, and though the movement was slight, she could feel Tina's body pressing just slightly more tightly against her own, tight enough she could feel the girl's excited heartbeat fluttering within her chest.

Half closing her eyes, Tina nibbles on Alura's lip lightly, the unique flavor of the fae spreading across her tongue and throughout her mouth. She'd...honestly had endless fantasies of eating someone, what it might feel like, what the experience would be like...but actually TASTING someone, knowing they'd soon be sliding down her throat, was an entirely new experience. She'd never thought much about the taste of skin, having suckled on her finger when she pricked it on a knife or sucked a speck of dripped sauce of her own arm, but now...she couldn't help but focus on the taste, the soft texture of Alura's body, the way her skin lightly dimpled every time she touched her. With shaking hands, Tina slides her arms around her fae lover, lightly pressing her fingertips into the small of her back. So soft, so warm...and, before the night was done, that very same soft body would be sliding across her tongue, squeezing into her throat. The thought was enough to make her blood run hot, and Alura feels the kiss become all the more intense, Tina's lips locking firmly with her own, the girl slender tongue lightly flicking across the the fae's lower lip.

To her own credit, Tina was...delicious as well. No, she was more than that - there was a certain 'untouched' quality to her, a sort of pure, subtle, sweet taste that made Alura's stomach twinge slightly in eagerness. It might not be fruit or warm tea, but the soft, sweet flavor of the girl's lips were far beyond delicious. No fruit could compare to that pure flavor, the utterly smooth, perfect texture of the girl's soft skin, and despite her intentions for the night, Alura found her tummy grumbling slightly entirely unwillingly, as if wanting the soft, tasty human girl for it's own. Thankfully, Tina does not seem to notice it, and with ever-growing enthusiasm, the clearly inexperienced girl squeezes her bare chest against Alura's own, those heavy, soft mounds squishing pleasantly against Alura's own slightly smaller, perky breasts. Even now, she could feel Tina's nipples stiffening slightly in arousal, and as that delicate finger continues to lightly delve into the tight little body of her human lover, she can feel the girl's juices starting to trickle more insistently down across that finger and across her hand and wrist, slick and hot. When Alura finally pulls away from the kiss to lightly pepper Tina's cheeks and neck with little, delicate kisses, Alura finds the pretty girl respond in kind, gently kissing Alura first on the cheek, then at the cusp of her long, pointed ear. Her lips were so incredibly soft, so warm, and the faint touch of saliva left behind cooled just slowly enough to leave that lingering hint of warmth for just a few seconds.

When Alura finally breaks the kiss once more, Tina exhales a breathy sigh, her beautiful, green eyes focusing intently on Alura's own. By the gods, it was almost maddening, the feeling of the Fae's lips against her own, the sensation of that finger lightly probing her most sensitive area. She'd...often 'pleasured' herself in the past, during the longer, more lonely nights, but to have someone else do it, to feel the energy in the fae's actions, her eagerness, set her heart to fluttering inside of her chest, making her entire body feel warm. She wasn't even sure WHAT to do - dare she resume the kiss, pulling the eager fairy's head back in for another go? Did she allow her own hands to roam, offering up a little pleasure of her own? Or did she -- her thoughts are cut short as the question is answered for her, Alura's lips pressing against her throat and tickling their way down her body in a series of soft, pleasant kisses that left her shuddering at the sensation.

The verbal description of the exact path Alura would take brought another flush of redness to Tina's cheeks, her eyes briefly averting from Alura's own. Was she really that eager to take the trip? Maybe...just her own apprehension about it was unfounded. Even the teasing statement about actually DIGESTING the fairy spurred a tiny shiver to course through the girl's body, sending her mind to wandering. What if it actually happened? What if, in the heat of the moment, she...dozed off? Stretched out for a tiny nap, only to wake up the next morning with her fairy lover no longer moving inside of her, nothing but the gentle gurgling of her own stomach to greet her. It was both a scary and exciting thought, and Tina silently scolded herself for even thinking the latter. Yet, there was...well, some curiosity there. Would the fae girl actually go to her breasts, increasing their heft just a tiny bit? Would she pad out other places on her body, maybe--

--Ergh! She should not think of such things, as exciting as they may be! Thankfully, it was easy to divert her attention back to the lovely touch of Alura, a soft, shivering gasp escaping her lips as the fairy squeezed one of her breasts, those fingertips sinking into the soft, fleshy orb just slightly, whilst her lips teasingly tended to the stiffened nipple of her other breast "Ah...Al-Alura...!" She whimpers softly, back arching the slightest bit into the fairy's touch. The sensations were overwhelming in the extreme, the finger slickly sliding into the tight, inviting embrace of her nethers, the warmth and wetness of that tongue and lip upon her nipple, and the gentle kneading and squeezing of her other hand, teasing somewhere she'd always been a bit sensitive. Placing her hands upon Alura's shoulders, Tina clutches her tightly, her breathing subtly picking up in pace as the fairy bombards her with a myriad of sensations.

Again, Alura felt her stomach twinge just slightly despite her benign intentions, the sheer, delicate flavor of the girl sending her senses wild. The soft, sweet, feminine smell of her body was intoxicating, as was the growing scent of her arousal, soft and just barely enough to tickle the edge of Alura's senses. Her skin was like something out of a dream, creamy and soft, and those perky, youthful breasts was like heaven itself, the heavy, enticing orbs dimpling with every bit of pressure from her lips or tongue or fingertips. That was not even to mention her taste, the soft, subtle hint of her bathsoaps far overshadowed by the simple 'pure' taste of her body, so pristine and flavorful in it's own unique way. There was little doubt about it - the sweet human girl would make a meal that was positively to die for, her enticingly-proportioned body just enough to stuff Alura to the very limits of 'comfort' if she merely...took the opportunity.

Another soft, pleasure-filled moan wells up in Tina's throat, her eyes half-closing at the overwhelming sensations assaulting her body. The feeling of the fairy's tongue, her enticing words, her fingertips...it made her heart thunder in her chest, made her body feel so hot, and Mmmm....the feeling of that single finger--

--When Alura's palm presses down against her clit and begins to grind lightly against it, followed shortly by the little electric tingle of magic inside of her, Tina's knees almost buckle on the spot, a short, sharp cry of pleasure escaping her lips "Oh! Oh...g-gods...Alura! T-that feels...amazing...!" She whispers, her mind trying desperately and failing to focus on the fae's teasing words rather than the white-hot sparks of pleasure dancing through her body. There was something so utterly seductive in the fae's voice, the little teasing of just where she'd end up, wrapped tightly in the inviting embrace of her own flat little tummy. Could she actually fit? Tina still had her doubts, despite her desires...but more and more, she found herself wishing it was true, wishing to experience that heavenly sensation of the fae sliding completely into her tummy...and in turn, giving Alura some pleasure of her own, roaming her tongue over every inch of flesh as it slid past her lips, deeper and deeper into her body...

Eyes shimmering in desire, Tina gazes down at the fae, noting she was no longer on her knees...but floating, and now, flipping over onto her back in midair, even as those lips kissed slowly, tenderly down her tummy and across her pelvis. The closer she got to the lips between her thighs, the hotter Tina's body felt - was Alura...going to lick her? Gods, the feeling of those fingers was maddening, making her hips squirm back and forth against the fae's hand...but how amazing would her tongue be? How fae into the throes of pleasure would she sink when that wondrous little tongue started to flicker between her thighs, further teasing her with the sexual delight only a fairy could provide. Swallowing the sudden lump in her throat, Tina whispers, her voice soft and filled with desire "A-Alura...please...don't stop. It feels...mmmff...!"
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DissociatedChaos » Sat May 06, 2017 2:12 am

(( Welcome back there, Cassy! Glad to see you ready to continue things - hope that whatever was giving you problems is straightened out and that life doesn't try kicking you while you're recovering. ^.^ ))
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby CassyInko » Sat May 06, 2017 2:42 am

Cyria, Johan, Naji, Drodjee

Cyria wrote: "That's how things like that go though...all the skill in the world won't help much if your foe is just a bit luckier than you."

"Or..." Naji adds with a little smirk, reclining onto her hands comfortably as she watches the show draw to it's conclusion, her dark red eyes glittering in amusment "...If you can sprout tentacles out of your back. That part of this whole puzzle still intrigues me to no end." With a sideways glance to the orc, who was not sure if she wanted to watch or look away, as she seemed to be switching back and forth between the two with some frequency, she added "...Though it is a conversation best left for when there are a few less prying ears."

When the explanation about Cyria's physiology begins, it's hard to tell, but Naji's ears twitch slightly and her eyes once more return to the basking duo "Spiders have always interested me. Be they common spiders, or the far more lovely variety much like Cyria herself. Having had my share of encounters, both good and bad, with driders and their cousins in the past...I can say the effects of poison can vary immensely. Cyria's own is actually quite good for hunting. As a whole, digestive tracts of arachnid are not too terribly fast-acting." She continues, leaning forward until she's sitting at the end of the bed, legs crossed beneath her "So, a temporary paralytic and something that aids in breaking down food is ideal. Gives plenty of time to get someone...'situated', and the venom softens them up on the inside while digestive enzymes soften them up from the outside. Can't be pleasant." A small smile creases her lips, just enough to bare the tips of her shiny, white teeth nestled between ruby lips "But, effective. Besides, who cares how 'pleasant' it is for the food in question. Especially when they tried eating her first."

It was unclear whether or not the lizard-girl in Cyria's stomach had heard the callous statement, but Cyria can feel her shift ever so slightly inside of her, pushing weakly out against the inner walls of her stomach. It did little to say the least, but again gave that all-too-pleasant sensation of living food inside of her, grinding her bare chest and face against one side of her stomach, and her upwards-curved thighs and knees against the other. Odds are, she would last only a few more hours before expiring, but that was plenty of time to enjoy the last moments of her food, and would likely be experiencing them right up until the time she finally went to sleep. Tomorrow...well, tomorrow she'd likely be much less lively, well into the mid-to-late stages of digestion, but even that would be pleasant enough. It was uncommon to get something so utterly filling, and the unfortunate half-lizard woman was the perfect size to do just that.

"...Food also aids in determining the silk and venom created. Well-fed spiders always do better than hungry spiders. Cyria, you must remind me the next time we have a few moments to ourselves - I am exceedingly curious about a few--"

"Look. If you're just going to sex the night away, I'm going to sleep, alright?" Drodjee finally speaks up and interrupts Naji, her brow furrowing the slightest bit "..I'm seriously doubting you are going to get anything for me if you try to cash in on a bounty. We have hands in every pocket in this town, and that includes the guards. At best, they'll give you a pittance and send you on your way, and I'll be back on the streets in a week." Her voice seemed confident enough. It was hard to tell if she was bluffing or not ,but there was certainly just the right amount of conviction to say she BELIEVED that's how things would play out "...So, what say you just let me know, and I'll forget I ever saw you, huh? I don't care if you ate my acquaintances. Already took my chances. I'm not taking them again. We can just part ways, you keep that lil' money you got off me, and call it a day. Howzat?"

Naji's upper lips firms, her eyes once more sliding over to Drodjee, though she only looks at her for a brief moment before 'hmph'ing loudly "...We'll see tomorrow. Tonight, you're gonna be on the floor. If you keep rattling that jaw, I'll find something to gag you with." Ignoring the fiery anger that suddenly sprouted up in Drodjee's eyes, Naji once more returns her gaze to Cyria as she scuttles nearby, her expression once more turning stoic, save for the faint curvature of the corners of her lips "Oh, I assure you, I'll have plenty of fun watching. Though, I can imagine what 'Surprise' Johan has to give him. I'm going to cast a guess and say..." Lifting her hands, she idly fiddles with the straps of her leather armor, jerking it free to loosen it up a bit before slipping it upwards over her shoulder, tossing it down onto the floor at the bed's side. The clothing beneath was much more simple, and certainly not as extravagant as was generally considered 'appropriate' by drow standards. Despite her heritage and penchant for greed, she'd spent a shockingly small amount of their funds on herself, consisting just of minor boot repairs, and some basic clothing when hers was so threadbare as to pretty well be falling apart. Her simple, dark-gray button-up tunic was a testament to that, and with an almost casual air, she begins to unbutton the top of her tunic, revealing the smooth, dark flesh of her breasts and the dark pink caps of her nipples "....It's a second round, hmmm?"

Chest and stomach revealed in the now-draped shirt that covered her arms and shoulders, leaving her front bare, Naji leans back expectantly, her intense eyes focusing on Johan "Not too often one squirms out of an orc, and has fun with a drider and drow all in the same day..."
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat May 06, 2017 7:06 am

Johan laughs. "Not really. Most men are so happy to be feeling anything around them down there that the, let's say, fine details are just a blur." Reaching up, he pats Cyria's side affectionately after the drider hits ground atop him, feeling the weight increase on his midsection just a little, not really resting her weight on him. "I can imagine that getting people tied up or underneath you is easy even without trying to charm them into it," the man says politely. "Granted, I'm on the far end of people who are willing to get tied up or bitten or swallowed just on the odd whim, but never underestimate how much most people are eager for pleasure given even a paper-thin reason that doing something dumb will get them that pleasure."

Showing no sign of being eager to get up, Johan relaxes underneath Cyria, and when the lizardgirl starts twitching, he reaches over and nudges the lizard with his foot. "I don't imagine she was properly appreciative, was she? Either of getting that good a taste of you," and there Johan's stomach rumbles juuuuust a little, "Or of getting to be the, I presume, first person to get shoved into you via strange back-tentacle. Ah well, ideally there'll be more where that came from... and keep in mind, I'm happy to be a test case if you want to see how relatively smaller amounts of venom affect food-to-be." Johan winks, sliding out when Cyria steps away. Fairly quickly, he hops into the bath, quickly and efficiently cleaning himself up while keeping an ear on the ongoing conversation. "Yes, talking about our New Friends should wait until we're in the middle of the ocean or deep jungle, I suppose," he says, moving one of Sasara's coils out of the way before getting out of the bath only dripping slightly. "And you say that Naji, but most people would say being in a stomach in any circumstances couldn't be pleasant- yet here I am," he spreads his arms wide, beaming.

When Drodjee objects, Johan sniggers and leans down, picking up a part of Cyria's mostly-discarded hammock. Walking over to his things, he rummages in his pack, pulling out a sharp knife and starting to make a few careful cuts while sitting cross-legged on the floor. "Gods be good, Naji, I can't believe we didn't realize that a common bandit- even a pretty one, with some fighting ability- wouldn't make us all rich!" Johan says in overly telegraphed mock horror as he keeps working on the still-warm silk. "Though I seriously doubt that your, ah, organization has that much pull in the city, given how cheaply the gate guards were available to be bribed to bring you in. And that they didn't recognize someone as, mm, striking as you, my dear orc. Puts your claims in a bit of a different light, doesn't it? Which in turn makes me not believe about anything you say." Standing up, he has a braided, thick-looking 'rope' of silk, maybe an inch or so wide and a bit over a foot long. "I'm hurt, dear, that you'd be so willing to forget you ever saw me- though perhaps to salve my ego I can tell myself you wouldn't forget you ever tasted me." After waiting for a response, he heads over to Drodjee and adds, "But really, that's enough talk out of you- can't be having with you disturbing my sleep. Open up-" and then, using the slightly Johan-flavored silk, he ties the rope around her head to serve as a crude gag, then pats the orc on the shoulder.

Only with that done does Johan turn to Naji, watching the drow take her armor off with a grin- eyes, predictably, riveted on Naji's body as she exposed it. No matter hwo often he saw it, that sight never failed to get his attention... but this time, for a slightly different reason. "... no, that would be a rare day, especially if I got coiled up by a serpent the same night," he murmurs. "But no, that's not quite the surprise I had in mind. In fact, would that really be a surprise at all? Something to ponder." He straightens up then, and comes actually to attention- his shaft also struggling to stand to attention at the same time, somewhat comically. "Quartermaster Naji!" He says suddenly. "Attention!"

Waiting for the amused but slightly con-fused drow to stand up, he continues, "In recognition of your valor in attacking an armed bandit with insufficient training and equipment and... helping... save your commanding officer, I have consulted with other members of the unit and decided that you are to receive a commendation!" He keeps his face severe, with just a slight glint in his eye. "As quartermaster, you are aware that we are fresh out of medals to give, and we don't have enough of a unit chest- of gold, at least- to provide a bonus, and so I have decided to award you a bonus of one bandit!" He can see Drodjee's eyes snap open in sudden realization- but both he and Cyria are already right there, grabbing her. "Quartermaster, you will open your mouth and prepare to receive your bonus-" And then Johan gives Naji a *wink*.
sansuki
---

Postby Jermayan » Mon May 08, 2017 1:31 pm

"It's a bit more difficult than I imagine it would be if I were an elf or something a bit closer in stature, but it just means that I need to keep their attention up in front, which is easy enough, and that means that they're also not paying attention to what my spinnerets are doing until it's too late for them to do anything about it. Although, I haven't had that much experience with people who have wanted to see what it feels like...the only one I remember back home was someone who had deliberately walked into a web, and the one that go to him first didn't much care that he had done it on purpose and wanted to be able to do it again. As for the tentacle, well...mmm. I'd like to be able to give a more solid answer on that, but I'll need more time." Naji's mention of shelving that conversation for the time being was fine with her, as it was something that Cyria wasn't the most comfortable talking about. While the rush of power had been exhilarating, she didn't know anything about how it actually worked, and for a spellcaster of her persuasion, that wasn't something that she wanted to simply toy with.

When the conversation shifted to the nature of her poison, the expression on Cyria's face turns to one of bemusement as they start to discuss how it functions. "Well, I will confess to having done a bit of...experimentation with it in the past. More to determine how different amounts would affect different size creatures, mostly; knowing how long I can expect it to last is a rather important part of using it after all. As for how it feels, well, I can only assume that it's unpleasant, but thus far I've never left someone in a state where they could both readily communicate to me during the process and be willing to do so. As you mentioned though, their comfort is typically not at all a priority for me at that point, as it is with almost all who indulge themselves like that."

It's good that when Drodjee decided to interrupt Naji that Cyria was behind her, else the expression on her face would have likely elicited more than a few angry remarks from the orc. As it was, she was trying very hard not to simply burst out laughing. Considering that their group had already demonstrated that they were more then capable of making meals of others, outright stating that you were useless to them with two of those predatory individuals in the room seemed like an impressively effective way to ensure that by morning you would be just a pleasant memory and an extra layer of padding on one of them. Johan seemed to have realized the same, but considering what his plans were involving Drodjee and Naji, all she had likely accomplished would be to make it easier to convince Naji not to try to sell her.

As Johan sets his idea into motion with all of the pomp and eloquence as he was known for, Cyria looms up behind Drogjee and once again dips her head in towards her neck. This time, instead of just biting into the meat of her shoulder, her aim is a bit more precise and her fangs punch through into her jugular. This time, she doesn't hold back like she did with Johan, and more or less empties her poison glands into Drodjee's neck. She wouldn't be needing any soon, and the last thing Naji needed was someone stronger than Johan and herself struggling on an inexperienced stomach. Keeping one eye on the drow to watch her reaction to Johan's antics, Cyria can't help but let her mouth linger and take a long pull from the unfortunate orc, her throat thrumming in appreciation of the bit of extra kick her blood had as compared to Johan's. "Mmm, if I wasn't still full I'd be more jealous than I already am, but this treat is for you. As first real meals go though, you've hit the jackpot though. Open up, dear, and don't worry about choking or anything - you aren't the first person I've helped with their first meal."
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Sun May 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Room 104

The taste of Lea's soft skin pressing down against her tongue was everything she'd dreamed. The faint, creamy texture of her skin, the subtle flavor that continually danced along her tongue atop her natural taste. Even the way her skin dimpled so easily beneath the slightly rough pad of her tongue, each teasing lap further spreading her food's flavor throughout her mouth, making it water with desire...it made her body feel hot, hotter even than when the tasty human girl's tongue had been so deliciously lapping against the soft little lips of her pussy. No - because of. There was something so deviously alluring about eating the very one who'd just spent so much effort in pleasuring her, and as her tongue ran across the underside of Lea's neck, lightly dimpling the soft, smooth flesh of her would-be food, Tami found herself growing progressively more excited about what the night would bring. Never before in her life had she experienced something quite like this, such a deliciously willing partner, and one who - even with her head squeezing into the hot, saliva-slickened recesses of her maw - was offering very little resistance. Maybe...she thought she'd be okay? That the cute little maid who'd been so eager to 'please' her would not go through with something so devious, so far 'against the rules' of the Gilded Rose? Even that thought was exciting, knowing that her temporary lover would find out quite soon that her stomach was more than intent on ensuring the only way Lea would continue to travel...was downwards, and in a far different state than when she'd first entered.

Heart hammering in her chest, Tami prepares herself for another swallow, but a split-second before she manages it, Lea's hands find their way downwards once more. The first touch to her sex immediately makes Tami's entire body tense, her tail arching upwards over her back to provide ample opportunity for Lea's other hand to find it's target as well - that tight little hole nestled just a bit beneath her tail, hidden away between the lusciously curved cheeks of her butt. Tami had felt 'hot' before, but now she positively felt like she was on fire, the soft, damp lips of her sex (and the soft fur around it) positively drenched in nectar, both from the lovely tongue-lashing Lea had offered her mere moments before, and the extreme arousal of eating her now. That first touch sent a little, creamy stream dribbling down Lea's fingers, across her palm, and along her wrist, and in that same instant she can hear the catgirl's half-moan, half-puff reverberating around her head, bringing with it another excited gust of steamy breath that billowed against her forehead and cheeks. The pinky against Tami's rear is treated much the same, her hips wiggling backwards slightly and gyrating against that finger against the tight little pucker of her ass until the tip is worked within, causing her to shudder against Lea's chest.

~Mmmph...yes...tease it...you're going to get much more acquainted with it in a day or so...~ Tami's thoughts ran as wild as her lusts, and even with Lea's head encased in her maw, she started to rock her hips, grinding herself against those fingers even as she once more prepared for another swallow. Lea feels it every bit as much - a slight tightening of the catgirl's hands upon her shoulders, her tongue flattening to ensure a straight shot into her tight little throat, and a final, shuddering breath that whistled around Lea's head, mixing with the wet, squishy sounds of her saliva-coated cheeks sliding against the interior of Tami's own. Then, with a soft, sensual moan of pure delight, Tami opened her jaws a little wider....and forced her head downwards, Lea's face sliding smoothly along her tongue until the top of her head pressed against the back of Tami's mouth and tilted slightly downwards towards the undulating darkness of the maid's throat.

*Slrrrcccch...! Gluk!*

In a single, hungry, eager swallow, Lea feels her head squeeze into Tami's throat, her ears filling with the exciting beating of the catgirl's heart somewhere below, and the ever-present sound of wet flesh upon wet flesh. It was unlike nothing Lea had ever experienced. The little catgirl's throat was skin-tight around her, and one had to wonder if she would even manage Lea's chest and breasts, much less all of her. Yet, Tami seemed quite determined, and with another eager rippling of that saliva-drenched flesh around her, Lea feels her head press fully into Tami's throat so tightly her face made a vague outline upon the stretched flesh and fur of the catgirl's neck. All the while, she continues to 'ride' those all-too-willing fingers, rocking her hips back and forth in fast, sensual rolls, even as she works her jaws back and forth, trying desperately to fit them around Lea's shoulders. Surprisingly enough, for someone who seemed so keen to eat her...the catgirl's progress is extremely slow, and it's clear she's having some difficulty in working her jaws open wide enough to actually crest the wider part of Lea's shoulders. Soft, muffled sounds of effort occasionally bubble up around Lea, but little by little, she can feel those tiny, sharp teeth grazing along the base of her throat, and eventually easing open around her shoulders, encasing them in warmth. Even then, Lea finds her shoulders forced to 'scrunch up' a little bit to fit, little prickles of Tami's teeth mixing with the slimy, slick sensation of saliva drizzling onto her shoulders and tracing their way across her neck in thin, trickling rivulets. Confidence seemingly bolstered by her progress, Tami scoots herself back slightly more, and with slow, careful swallows, begins to work her jaws downwards along Lea's shoulderblades and collarbone, squeezing her shoulders further and further into the her mouth, and - finally - with a forceful *GLUP!*, into her throat.

For a second, it felt as if Tami had reached her limits, the little back-and-forth wiggles of her jaws and pushing of her hands not quite managing to force Lea's shoulders past the apex of her throat. Then, with one final little combined push and swallow, Lea feels her shoulders squish downwards a little deeper, the sharp little pickles of Tami's teeth rolling over the top of her breasts and finally pushing past her shoulderblades. In that same instant, Tami's hands leave Lea's back, and slip around to the front, eagerly groping the bare flesh of her breasts before starting to push them between her lips, across the sharp tips of her teeth, and into the hot, slimy confines of her mouth. It hurt just a little bit, but the moment Lea's breasts squeeze into Tami's mouth, that lovely little tongue of hers immediately sets to work, eagerly swirling across the soft, fleshy orbs in wide, hungry licks, before eventually finding their way to her nipples.

Tami's tongue...was amazing. It was not quite so rough as to be painful, as Lea had already experienced, but the sheer dexterity of that little muscle was astounding, especially with her mouth packed so very full. In smooth, quick flicks, that tongue alternates between each of her stiffened nipples, curling effortlessly around each with each eager little stroke, only to give them a tiny 'tug' before switching to the other. Even as that tongue hungrily explores across the luscious expanse of Lea's breasts, she can feel herself sliding little by little further and further into Tami's maw, her breasts squeezing together as the space rapidly begins to diminish the closer they get to the maid's tight little throat....
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Mon May 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Cyria and Johan

"Mhffm" Naji stifles something akin to a laugh at Johan's...exuberance at visiting a stomach and making it out relatively unharmed, save for his clothing being a complete and utter mess. Honestly, the thought had always intrigued her as well, what it might feel like...but not quite so much that she really wanted to experience it in the same fashion that Johan himself had. Something a little more sensual and slow, with someone she trusted a little more...MAYBE. Thankfully, Cyria's own insight into her venom is a welcome distraction from such thoughts, and Naji turns those cool eyes onto her drider companion, her face once more expressionless "I...admit I'm more than a little curious on the effects, as well. Maybe when you - in all eventuality - try it out on Johan..." She pauses just long enough to cast the slightest hint of a smirk in Johan's direction, before returning her attention to Cyria "...maybe I'll have to be along to watch. Though, it looked like it affected the lizardess well enough." Her eyes are briefly drawn to another, slight 'bulge' of movement in the drider's abdomen, but she otherwise pays the doomed lizardess no heed "Maybe I can coax you into giving me a sample one day. Would love to mix it into a little wine and see what it feels like, mmm?"

Drodjee's little outburst again brings a slight smirk to Naji's lips, though again it fades every bit as quickly "A common bandit not making us rich? Why, what is the world coming to? Though, she's likely right - seems like half the people in this town are scum, so it's no real surprise that she'd not bring much coinage. Still, a few gold is better than none, and we have no real use for another mouth to feed. If she's COMPLETELY worthless, though..." Naji idly fingers the tiny dagger at her side, little more than a knife used to peel the odd bit of fruit or whittle something sharp "...not much point in keeping her alive, is there?"

Johan wrote: "Quartermaster Naji!" "Attention!"

There is just the slightest hint of a roll in her eyes as she gets to her feet, her tunic conveniently dropping off of her shoulders and onto the bed "Oh? Sure it's me who needs to be at attention?" She says in amusement, her eyes briefly glancing downwards at Johan's naked wasteline "Oh...I see someone else already is. My mistake..." Naji was an odd specimen for a drow - even by elvish standards, she was a little on the skinny side, though her body was still quite nice to look at. Her hips were just wide enough to be enticing, and though she was a little slender along the stomach and arms, she still had pleasant, hand-sized breasts, and she by no means looked malnourished. There was just a sort of odd, exotic beauty about her, all brought out even further by the soft light glittering in her dark, red eyes.

Eyes that suddenly widened in shock - perhaps the first look of REAL uncalculated emotion Cyria had seen from the drow - when Johan makes his statement of what her official 'medal of honor' would be. The look is brief, and Naji quickly recomposes herself back to her normally stoic expression, but...there's a subtle curve of her lips that is not normally there, one she is clearly trying desperately to keep from spreading across her face. Both Johan and Cyria can see the drow's breathing coming at just a slightly increased pace, and though she tries valiantly to hide her excitement, there was just too many telltale little signs. The slight twitching of the very tips of her pointed ears, the unusual fidgeting of her fingertips against the side of her leather leggings, the uncharacteristic flicking of her eyes, first to Johan and Cyira, then down to her meal-to-be.

It takes a split second for Johan's words to sink in, but the moment they do, Drodjee begins to scramble to get to her feet, calling in a muffled roar from around her silken gag "WHAT?! I--" She doesn't get to say any more before Cyria's fangs find her throat, and though she continues to jerk and fight, it's quite easy for Cyria's bulk and Johan's strength to hold her down long enough for the drider to completely drain her poison into the fidgeting orc. The poison has almost immediate effect, and though it does not completely paralyze the orc, her body slumps slightly, a soft groan welling up in her throat as Cyria and Johan pull her to her feet, dragging her unceremoniously towards the eager drow. The little 'taste' Cyria manages is only a bonus - the orc had a surprisingly 'potent' flavor to her, very thick and primal, and not at all unpleasant. There was just a hint of something else - likely the 'human' half of the half-orc's heritage - but it was almost completely overshadowed by the deeper, more enticing taste of her orcish bloodline. Her skin was surprisingly soft and smooth, a clear bonus given that Naji was...well, nearly a half-foot shorter than she was, and trying to choke down a full-blooded orc might have actually given the inexperienced predator a great deal of trouble.

Swallowing visibly, Naji runs her tongue across her soft, ruby-red lips in anticipation, exhaling a soft, shaky breath as her 'stoic' exterior finally crumbles "I...w-well, then. I guess she won't...be worth enough to really bother. I...think this is the best way to deal with our prisoner...and I'm all too eager to accept this little acknowledgement...ah...pheh. You know what I mean. Formality sucks." As the orc draws closer, her breathing visibly picks up it's pace, excitement at her prospective meal leaping to the forefront. With one final glance at the drowsy-looking orc, Naji casts her eyes upwards, switching back and forth between Cyria and Johan as the two prepare to feed the orc to her. With one final little swallow, Naji finally eases her mouth open, the bright pink of her tongue and the tips of her pearly-white teeth just visible beyond the darker red of her lips, which open up just wide enough for Drodjee to start her journey into the eager drow's body.

((The party has gained +5 favor with Naji. The drow will negotiate all the harder in the party's favor, earning a small increase to gold on things she personally sells, and a small discount on things she purchases when appropriate.))
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DissociatedChaos » Tue May 16, 2017 12:13 am

-Room 104-

The inside of Tami's mouth was nearly pitch black, with only the light seeping weakly between the predator's lips and Lea's skin, along with the faint pinkish tint to the darkness from light filtering through Tami's cheeks. She was effectively blind with that, and even if she wasn't, all she could possibly see was the tongue dancing against her face, and the hungry, pulsating throat that was already doing its best to suck her down into the cute little maid. Luckily, she didn't need her eyes for what she was doing.

The grin on Lea's face stretched wide enough that her cheeks were hurting from it slightly as she found the catgirl's tail lifting for her, giving her easier access for both sites to pleasure Tami further. Her thumb hooked around the tail, nail scratching gently through the soft, silky fur, while her other fingers crept down further to join her pinkie. Her pinkie pressed up, spreading between Tami's cheeks as it pushed right against the outer edge of her anus.

She slowly curled her finger up, gliding over the fur to fully press between the bare flesh, before gently twisting, digging its way into the tight grip of Tami's pucker. Her other fingers curled more like claws almost, pressing into Tami's right butt-cheek, squeezing it down and gripping it as she started to rub her hand about, pushing tail and cheek alike to loosen her anus and allow her finger just inside.

Her other hand busied itself with first tracing the outline of Tami's slit, as though to memorize and map out the contours, the dips and rises. Two fingers moved on either side of her labia, pushing up and pulling inwards against the sensitive lips, while another slid up the length of the middle, collecting thick, sticky fluids over her fingertip. A shudder ran down her neck as her hair tugged again, pulling at Tami's palate while the tongue rubbed over her and slathering her skin more, dimpling Lea's skin as it worked her back towards the throat slowly. Moaning out, she pressed her fingers harder into Tami's sex, thumb moving to the bottom while the one finger reached the top.

With her hand framing Tami's vulva fully, her last finger pressed between the lips, forcing its way against the slick flesh inside. There, she started to rub up and down, her finger dipping down and dragging back up over both the catgirl's urethra and the passage to her depths. The fingers on either side pressed her predator's labia against the finger between them, squeezing them gently as she tugged the entire sex with her motions, thumb rubbing at the bottom while her finger at the top pressed down to playfully flick over Tami's clitoris.

Every tiny motion slid from the cum still clinging, still dripping down out from Tami's folds, and the squeezing and massaging just forced it out quicker, it seemed. Within moments, Lea's hand was all but drenched in warm liquid, and she tried to arch herself up against her lover. Her chest couldn't quite meet Tami's own breasts, the way they were bent, but she was able to feel her nipples brush over fur all the same.

The rumbling purr that started to echo around her brought new sensations, and as she felt the tongue and cheeks vibrate against her, trembling and shaking saliva about, Lea couldn't help but swallow hard. What would that feel like in her belly? What would it feel like... if she was actually digesting? The thought was nearly as dangerous as the acids waiting below for her, eating away at any desire to resist. She would still try to get back out if Tami wasn't letting her out... but... she might not try very hard at first, if it felt like that.

Lea's hips bucked up again as she felt Tami starting to move herself, grinding against Lea's fingers with desire. The simple fact that she was making her lover and predator so horny, so quickly, filled her with a sort of satisfaction that was hard to get with anything else. Ultimately, she lived for things like that, for using herself to please someone, for being treated like that was her purpose. She gently pried her fingers apart, dragging against Tami's clit and rolling it up, stretching her lips as her middle finger teased deeper, sliding into Tami's folds. Her hand on the catgirl's butt shifted down, the thumb moving to press up at the base of the tail from below as she curled her ring finger to join her pinkie, trying to work Tami's ass open to rub at her within.

She moaned aloud, delighting in the way that her voice echoed and muffled inside of the catgirl's maw, as she felt herself being moved forward. Muscles around her tensed, hands against her body squeezed and lifted, and with a lurch that drove a spike of excitement and lust right into her pussy, Lea felt her face press against a new texture in her predator.

It's so soft, was her first thought, before the sheer tightness of the throat pressed all around her, fitting her like a glove. Her ears were filled with a wet squelch with every movement she made, and the rush of blood and a slamming heartbeat - though her own or Tami's, or even both blended, she couldn't say. The swallow was nearly deafening, and her insides clenched at the sound and the second, stronger lurch, before she tipped forward and down slightly, neck bent as Tami's wonderful little fangs slid down over her collarbone.

Lea's legs pulled against themselves, her toes curling as she lifted them, pulling back as she tried to grasp at her lover. Her hips slid slightly as the catgirl dragged her up between her legs, and the dripping cum spilled over her hand from her stomach to her own trembling sex, just as the tip of her vulva came under Tami's lower lips. Her next buck was more of a grinding of her hips against Tami's inner thighs, rubbing as she tried to press her crotch up, rubbing her own wrist against herself as she kept massaging forward. She trembled all over from pleasure and excitement, before tightening her shoulders.

Getting them in required her forcing them together some, folding forward and inwards, and squeezing her bust out as well. She eagerly did so, shifting her body slightly to help, even if she didn't do much; she was too distracted with trying to pleasure her predator to help too much with her devouring. Plus, it was more fun to be forced in, to have Tami exert and grip her and cram her down, eating her with the catgirl's own strength. She slid up a bit more as Tami lifted her more, before giggling against the pressing flesh gripping all over her face. Her neck tensed and moved against the tongue dancing at her, while she pressed her shoulders side to side as the fangs dug gently into them, before the ticklish teasing was replaced with something so much nicer.

Her own lust built in her body with each passing moment, and with the slow swallowing, she was wondering if she'd wind up waiting to orgasm again until her hips were in Tami's maw, or if she'd manage long before, and maybe hit her climax twice more before even reaching the catgirl's stomach. The scrape of teeth over her skin tugged down, and a shiver ran through Lea's body as they reached the tip of her breasts, her shoulders forcing their way in deeper. The two bodies moved in unison, hips rolling against each other as she worked her fingers finally into Tami's rear, the two little fingers popping in one after the other.

She felt the tug of her arms with the further swallowing, even as her breasts were forced flat, teeth biting into them and scraping to leave red welts on her skin; She wouldn't be able to hold her hands against Tami's waist for much longer, once she was in down near her elbows. Then, she'd have to be using her knee and her legs, along with her feet perhaps. She'd find a way - she wanted to feel her predator tense up all around her again, orgasming even as she was still eating her. Her back bent slightly at the top as another swallow worked her shoulders in against the stretchy, slick flesh of Tami's throat, and her breasts pressed solidly down against Tami's tongue, crushed flat but pushing back with a springy, spongy sensation.

The taste was different yet again there, leaning more towards milk and cream, even on the outside of Lea's flesh. The texture of her skin was more like a smooth marshmallow, yet overlaid with wispy cream whipped into a froth, and then made solid without losing any of the ability to give. It mingled her faintly fruity taste with the milky sweetness, giving a gentler taste, while the nipples themselves burst with the flavor almost thrice as much. It was sweetened fruit with milk on top, thick and hearty and smooth as it flowed over Tami's tongue, the rasping drag of her taste-buds raising goose flesh over them. Her nipples were hard and stiff where the rest of her was so pliantly soft on her chest, digging down and in while bending against the breast under them, and trying to rub back it felt.

The hungry licks sent Lea's mind nearly over the edge as they tugged at her nipples, rubbing over her, while the sharp pricks of teeth just past, digging up into her breasts had her panting and squirming under the maid. Her gasps were ragged and hungry, begging for more as her moans became a constant white noise, joining with the thump-thump of Tami's heart and the low, ominous gurgling echoing up from below. Her face twisted, pulling at the powerful throat gripping her, and as her hair pulled at her scalp, caught against tight flesh and a few strands yanked by sharp teeth, she felt the way that the tube of flesh opened under her, sliding over her as she wedged it further.

Thinner fluids pooled and collected with the still present cum from her last orgasm, mingling with Tami's lust dripping down from above onto her sex. Her inner folds ached as they tightened against each other and loosened, trembling and tensing with arousal. Her stomach, flat and tight, tensed until muscle was visible under like thin cords, and she pressed one leg down while lifting the other at her hips, rolling her waist and twisting to just manage to lift her labia up past her own wrist, thrusting at an angle to manage a wet, sloppy kiss of nether lips to nether lips and fingers alike.

Slowly, her nipples were dragging back, sliding down with her breasts as the throat gained enough grip to start pulling her in, and without her shoulders obstructing her anymore. The suspension was murder, the anticipation killing, and she wasn't even worrying about digesting yet. With a tugging of her fingers apart inside of Tami's ass, she twisted them lightly, running them along the inside of the catgirl's rectum, just barely in. She hooked her fingers against it, holding it so that the next swallow would drag them against Tami's insides with her own strength, letting her eyes go focused as her fingers twisted and pushed at the soft-furred cheeks and tail to the sides. Her arm was already starting to pull up, wrist tightening more against the catgirl's rear as the room she had left to work with shrank down.

So close, she could feel - they were both so close already, and there was still so much more of her body to consume. No matter how the night ended, she would declare it to be 'worth it' until there was nothing left of her.
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Thu May 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Johan maintains his smirk as Naji's opinion of things is, at first, quite clearly the sort of tolerant bemusement she tended to give most new things that came by. Sometimes with insults, sometimes with playfulness, but it wasn't often an idea got her wholehearted endorsement. Watching Naji's face, he can tell that she's got her own opinions on Cyria, her venom, and the use it could be best put to. "Wine-and-drider venom cocktail? Why, Naji, whoever could you possibly mean to give that to," he says, blandly oblivious to the obvious answer. She almost gets to the "correct" answer on Drodjee herself, enough that Johan doesn't feel a need to draw out the rest of his explanation. The drow was getting fed, and if she initiially had a failure of imagination as to the exact method of execution, Johan couldn't blame the woman. Experience was generally a sound guide, and experience in this case meant either cutting her throat or feeding the hapless half-orc to one of the more traditionally ravenous members of the mad band.

Bearing up under her teasing with dignifed tolerance that is slightly undermined by his current state of undress, Johan simply nods happily- to his mind, that he was 'at attention' just looking at Naji (and maybe just a little thinking about other aspects of the drow) so soon after having sex with Cyria was a grand compliment. Well, somehow Naji rarely saw it that way, for reasons that were beyond Johan's slanted point of view. He's watching her eyes, though, and her face, and he knows the drow far too well. The way she was standing, the way she moved- Johan knew that she'd already been a little excited by the spectacle going on over her head and the smell in the room- and, false modesty aside, the sight of him- but none of that quite matched up with that first inrush of breath when she realized exactly what Johan was going to be doing to her- or, more accurately, with her to Drodjee.

He's ready for the half-orc's outburst, though it comes a half-second later than when he expected her to put the pieces together; it wasn't as though they'd been as discreet as he might have wished. Still, by the time she's moving, one hand is already on her shoulder, and Cyria's fangs are burying themselves in her neck. Johan helps hold her upright with one hand, laughing to himself as Naji seems all but overcome by the thought of her first meal that she'd be allowed to keep. "I've heard that you always remember your first meal," he adds while watching Cyria envenoming Drodjee with every appearance of fascination. "I wouldn't know, of course. But I do hope you have fond memories of all this for quite a while. Careful, Cyria, we wouldn't want Drodjee to miss anything while unconscious- ahh, there we go." Holding Drodjee up, he gives the drider a quick kiss on the cheek while she licks her lips. "Well timed, of course. I think we probably could have managed, but why take risks? ...better this way. Hlelp hold her up, but I'll handle, mmm, guiding her in."

Slipping forward, he presses himself to Drodjee's side, looping one hand around her shoulder and taking a quick grope of the meal-to-be's chest. Resting his chin on the half-orc's shoulder, he whispers just a little too quietly for anyone else to hear, "Imagine how much happier you'd have been if you'd gone off in the woods, spit me up, and we'd spent an hour fucking each other's brains senseless, dear. If there's anything to this reincarnation thing some espouse- take a lesson." And then a quick kiss on the cheek, before repositioning himself behind Drodjee. With his knife, he cuts the orc's clothes off, noting, "Wouldn't want you to remember the taste of sweaty cotton for your first-" offhandedly. That done, he presses himself into the orc's back perhaps just a little more emphatically than was truly called for- after all, someone had to be the last to appreciate the feel of her body as something other than a texture on their tongue. Taking one of the orc's forearms in each of his hands, "I'll guide, you lift, dear. Ready?" And stepping forward, he presses Drodjee's hands daintily up to Naji's warm lips, and then teasingly slowly forward to rest on her tongue. As it happened, both Johan and Cyria knew- from different circumstances- how the orc tasted and what Naji's tongue was reporting right that instant, and the veteran mercenary stifled a chuckle as Naji's eyes dilate in shock. "She is quite nice, isn't she? But there's a good six feet of her and you've barely started."

With that, Johan begins the long, steady process of feeding Naji. Of course he knew that she was *capable* of eating the barely-mobile and silk-bound elf on her own, but where was the romance in that? Guiding her arms to the back of the drow's throat, he notices that she's not doing much work herself. And why should she, when she has two people feeding her? And yet, teasingly, just as his hands pass between the drow's lips as they guide the orc's arms in, he pulls them back and gets a hold under her arms instead. "Take your time," he urges Naji unnecessarily. "Savor her- after all, she'll be spending the rest of her life in you, what's the rush?" Taking a step to one side to give Cyria a better handhold, he ribs his side slightly against the drider's own flank as she lifts the orc up, and with one hand he reaches out and gently pushes Naji down to a sitting position onto the bed so that gravity can help her out. Once more, he pulls his other hand free instants before it was about to pass into the drow's mouth, and after a teasing flick of the orc's breasts he grabs her around the waist instead. Soon, the chest pushes into Naji's mouth, bulging the drow out as Dordjee's head passes into her stretched throat. That was the part he'd briefly tasted, and he knew quite well how good it was- and this close Johan could hear both the drow's stomach beginning to roar its approval and also the tight, muffled little moan of pleasure that came from Naji's throat.

Easing the orc into her new home, Johan keeps up the pattern. Every minute or so, there's a new handhold that he and Cyria guide into the drow's mouth. Every time, he waits until his hands are almost in the drooling maw along with Drodjee, and every time he pulls away- making eye contact (at least, while Naji's eyes stay open, as they close partway through with the sheer pleasure) and winking as his teases start to get to the drow. After all, one meal was good, but to not even let her taste something more familiar seemed just a little... cruel. Johan's attention is diverted once Drodjee's head emerges into Naji's stomach, a groggy groan greeting the gullet's embrace- though, as Johan well knew, Naji's acids were so weak that it would take the orc a while to be released from her humiliation... a time Johan meant to enjoy. Another few inches in, and the orc's hips reached Naji's lips.

"Thank you, Cyria, for your help- I believe I can handle it from here." Turning aside, he gives the drider a quick wink, and adds, "I think Sasara drowned in the bathtub, or if not she was struck speechless by the two of us cavorting over her head. Either way, I think there'll be more for you to do that might be fun for everyone involved here in-" he checks to see how much of Drodjee was still outside of Naji, "About two, three minutes." With that, he walks up to Naji, taking one of Drodjee's ankles in each hand- and leaning forward, giving the poor orc's nethers a quick kiss. But no tongue. That wasn't his decision to make. "Alright, dear, let's get this orc all the way inside you," Johan says with a chipper laugh. Pushing forward, he works Drodjee's hips into Naji's mouth, letting the orc's rear come to rest at the back of Naji's throat and letting it rest there for a few minutes. Looking down, he can see Naji's stomach starting to expand; he'd never seen it (at least, from the outside) be quite so big, and the sight of it... well, he was now very definitely at attention. Licking his lips, he continues pushing, noting that Naji's eyes have gone fully closed as she's contented to let Johan feed her her meal and only occasionally let her throat do some instinctive gulps down. In front of him, Naji's stomach expands enough that the orc's body's begun to press into his own on his seat in front of the drow; he acts as a bit of resistance, helping Naji's belly force the orc into a curl. Thighs, knees, and calves all pass into Naji's blissed-out face while her mouth slowly starts to relax towards its normal size. Only feet remain- and then Johan pushes those in too...

...without, this time, letting go. Instead, he rubs his own hands on Naji's tongue, and the drow's eyes shoot open at the sudden but familiar taste... and a foot or so in front of her face is Johan, grinning impishly. "Sure is a good thing you don't have room for two," he teases. "I bet my taste pairs wonderfully with hers," while both her feet and his forearms pass into Naji's mouth. Just a few more swallows, and she'd have the orc entirely if Johan just let go- but then she wouldn't be tasting him anymore, either...
sansuki
---

Postby Jermayan » Mon May 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Somewhat reluctantly relinquishing her grip on Drogjee's neck, Cyria looped her arm under the half-orc's shoulder as she starts to slump down to the floor. Lifting her now-limp body back up, Cyria slides closer to her, using her entire upper body to support her weight and conveniently giving her an excuse to press herself up to the shapely half-orc. "Mmm, there's no need to worry about her falling unconscious. That's not something that my venom can do, really. And trust me when I say that trying to do this normally probably would not have ended as well; there's a reason why I usually prefer to get someone in my webs or with my fangs." Helping to lift her up and tip her forward, Cyria gives a wide grin when she sees Naji's reaction to Drogjee's hands sliding across her tongue, and how eagerly she starts to slurp and gulp at her meal.

Cyria always enjoyed watching others have their first meal. For the normally stoic Naji, seeing her finally let herself go for once and do more than just smirk at their various antics was more than a little satisfying. The fact that she was also getting her chance at something that up to this point had been not much more than fantasy was just an added bonus. Watching as Drogjee's hands and arms slowly started their descent into Naji's throat, the pleasure that was obvious on her face was all the motivation that she needed to ensure that she got the opportunity to enjoy this as much as possible. Of course, she's more than happy to wrap a leg around Johan and briefly pull him up against her when his side brushes up against her. Once Drogjee's head pops fully into Naji's mouth, Cyria starts to sidle around to Naji's back. As Johan pushes her down to the bed, Cyria moulds herself to Naji's back, letting her lean back into her to take a bit more of the weight of her meal off of her. Wrapping her arms around the drow from the back, Cyria's hands start to gently work over the bulge sliding down Naji's front and settling in her belly, helping to keep it streamlined and curling up nicely when her stomach starts to swell out.

Even with what had come earlier in the night for Cyria, there's a different but no less potent sense of intimacy to what her and Johan are doing with Naji. Cyria knew well just how potent the feeling of a slow, sensual meal could be, and she could only imagine how much better it would be to have such a meal fed to her. Barring a few quips back and forth between Johan and her, the pair quickly lapse into silence as they gently coax Drogjee deeper, the only sounds those of Naji's hungry body working over its meal as the minutes pass and the half-orc slid from sight.

Eventually, there isn't enough of Drodjee left to need two people to help with, and it's around that time that Johan mentions Sasara back in the tub. "Mmm, true. She has been rather quiet during this whole thing, which is a little uncharacteristic for her." Giving Johan a quick peck on the cheek and one last squeeze to Naji's bulging midsection, she carefully slips out from behind her, pulling the pillows over to give Naji something else to lean back on. Heading back across the room, she stops back by the tub, looking over the rim at Sasara's long body. "Now, what are we going to do with you...?"
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sat May 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Suspended in the air, laid out on her back beneath the young waitress, Alura gives a happy little flutter of her luminous wings in response to Tina's request. "I wouldn't dream of it darling." Alura breathily responds. Shooting a seductive little grin up at the girl, looking past the expanse of her flat little tummy, through the gap between her voluptuous cleavage, and up to her beautiful face. Gazing up past all she'd previously described, all she'd carved a trail upon through a serious of delicate little kisses. She was giving Tina the loving of a life time, honoring the body of the cute little barmaid, the body that would soon be consuming her this very night. While she was doing everything in her power to please her human lover, Alura's own arousal at the whole situation was indeed quite high. Laid on her back beneath the girl, her whole body would be on display to her. Alura's breasts perky and plump would sport erect nipples, hard with excitement that stand firm on each of their wobbly mounds. Her own tummy was tight and smooth, laid out on display as it rises and falls rapidly with each anticipated breath the fairy would take. Further down still, past the curve of her hips, Alura's own sex would burn deeply with desire. The fairy's flower in full bloom, lips pink and pulsating, plump with hormone enriched blood. Her petals releasing the scent of her arousal into the air, sweet and inviting, adding to the sexual energy and atmosphere, as rivulets of nectar flow between her thighs, trickling down the curves of her body, basting her flesh in shimmering juices, as a chef might prepare a roast for their guests consumption.

Giving a little wiggle of her finger within Tina's sex, Alura smiles at her reaction. She loved how the human girl responded to her every touch, how she shivered at her kisses, nibbled her lip or inhaled sharply to her spoken word. It was clear she wanted this all very badly, wanted the sexual experience, and above all, the predatory one to follow..and Alura was dead set on giving them. For what chance in this world would a cute little innocent human like her ever have to make a meal of a being as rare, beautiful, and powerful as Alura. The girl herself had admitted to only having eaten mundane and prepared food up to this point, and Alura was certain of the truth to these words. Tina was no predator, that much was certain, and yet within that beautiful body of hers laid all the components required to be one. Her flat little tummy could be stretched, could form itself around Alura's body, squeeze down and hold her in place, cradling her within the depths of the barmaid. How excited would Tina's tummy be to receive a living meal as big as Alura the fae wondered? Would it sense the magic in her veins, would it eagerly work to digest her...or would it savor the moment, holding her possessively as it slowly got to work on it's once in a lifetime meal? Alura knew it was wrong to get excited over such things....and yet the thought of being curled tight within Tina's stomach, made a meal of a slave turned barmaid aroused her greatly. Grinning eagerly up at Tina, Alura poses the question. "Am I not the prettiest buffet that's ever been laid out before you?" The fairy giggles "Yet even your meal can get hungry in this case....and I'm presently presented with something absolutely mouth watering." Alura declares, reclining her head to gaze intently upon Tina's sex. Making her indication to indulge herself perfectly clear for the inexperienced human girl.

Without so much as another word, the fae slowly withdraws her fingers from Tina's love tunnel. Making sure to wiggle them, and caress along the silken flesh within as they make their retreat, offering up one last little taste of that magical tingle, before they're withdrawn completely. Alura then brings them to her lips, holding them there so Tina can see her own nectar, coating her digits, and the glistening trails they've created dripping down the fairy's wrist. With deliberate slowness, Alura extends her pink, little tongue. Lapping seductively along her digit, before slipping the finger completely between her plush fairy lips. There Alura closes her eyes, savoring the flavor of the barmaid's juices. Moaning audibly before the woman, as she continues to float effortlessly beneath her. Alura had to admit, the girl tasted good, and for a brief moment she entertains the idea of turning the tides on the shapely girl. The taste certainly made her tummy rumble, despite having recently feasted on delectable food in the dining hall mere moments before. Yet that wasn't the experience Alura had promised to offer the barmaid this day. After all, she could always fill her belly with naga once the two of them were done..... as those were for nums, humans only sometimes were for nums. She thinks to herself with a happy little grin.

With a wet sounding pop Alura retracts the finger from her mouth, having suckled off every last bit of Tina's nectar, only to replace it with a sheen of her own saliva. "Delicious..." she murmurs dreamily, gazing up at the barmaid once more. With both hands now free, she slides them around Tina's sides, dipping beneath her waist, each palm comes to rest gently upon one of Tina's pert cheeks. Giving her rear an eager little squeeze Alura grins mischievously. "You've got quite the tush as well my dear...... mmmm perhaps I'll have to acquaint myself with it as well?" she poses the question, angling her head inquisitively as she gauges Tina's reaction. "That way we're familiar....in the event I find myself being squeezed from between these lovely cheeks in the following days." Alura emphasizes her point by gently pulling Tina's cheeks apart, only to allow them to bounce back into position once more.

Allowing that image to settle into the human girl's mind. Alura offers a gentle massaging rub to each of her butt cheeks. All while licking her lips as she focuses in on her target. Using her grip on Tina's rear, she pulls herself closer, aligning her lips mere inches below the sweltering heat of Tina's womanhood. There she lingers for several seconds,lips parting as her hot, humid breath billows out to settle gently upon the lower lips of her barmaid lover. Alura drinks in the woman's scent, her excitement, and anticipation knowing what was to come, before pressing firmly against the barmaid's sex. At her first her lips merely meld plushly into Tina's petals, planting a warm pleasant kiss upon the girl's womanhood. The kiss would soon transition to something more, as the tip of Alura's tongue darts out, prodding deeply within the valley between Tina's outer labia. Lapping long and hard along her slit as the fairy moves her head to extend her range of motion. The tip of her tongue lashes in short rapid flicks as it glides between Tina's lower lips, while the bulk of the dexterous muscle merely parts, and caresses either side of her cunny, pulsating delightfully in passing. Only once she's reached Tina's entrance does the fairy stop, pausing to press diligently with the tip of her tongue, before after a moment, she's withdrawing entirely.

Fluttering her wings Alura adjusts her position, raising back and up a little as she kisses a trail back along Tina's sex. Bringing her kiss to the woman's clit where she envelopes the pleasure nub in silky wet heat. Suckling and lapping at the bundle of nerves, while all the while gently massaging and rubbing Tina's rear. The kiss deepens into a suckling smooch, which rings out within the otherwise quite room the moment Alura's lips part. The fae drawing her tongue from clitoris, back down along Tina's petals, lapping a trail that leads her straight back to that heated entrance. This time instead of merely prodding, Alura presses her face in deeper, burrowing her tongue within Tina's love tunnel, the tip lapping and licking along her inner walls as it spears it's way within. The fairy's hands subtly spreading Tina's cheeks for easier access, fingers stretching to delicately massage the edge of the woman's pucker, gingerly rubbing themselves along that muscled ring.

With her newfound position Alura is able to put her tongue to full effect. The slightly texture buds of her otherwise smooth tongue, sliding against the inner walls of Tina's sex. The fae kissing and suckling eager all the while as her lips work their way between Tina's plumpened petals, kissing her entrance while her tongue eagerly glides within. While not exceptionally long by any stretch, her tongue brought with it a taste of magic, much like her fingers had. Gracing the walls of Tina's opening with slight little surges of pleasure, jolts of ecstasy to accompany the already pleasant motions of the fairy's tongue. "Mmmmmnnnn!" Alura moans loudly at Tina's taste. Allowing her voice to vibrate into the flesh of Tina's cunny. Her tongue swirling within before pulling out, only to dip and plunge itself in once more. Kissing Tina's entrance, Alura swivels her head, grinding her tongue in deeper still while applying even greater pressure with every lick, allowing that magical tingle to reach even greater areas, enjoying the taste, the texture, and the reactions of the barmaid all the while.

Of course Alura wasn't content to simply settle into one area and lick lick lick to her hearts content....not quite yet anyways, She'd pull her face away after a time, only to flip herself over, to focus intently upon Tina's clit once more. With her head right side up she's able to put more emphasis in her upwards licks, where as before it was the down stroke that brought with it the most pressure. Lips kiss and suckle eagerly as Alura continues to display her tongues dexterous prowess. Rattling off arcane syllables as she licks, causing the tip of her tongue to not only lash impressively fast, but to thrum with not only deep vibrations, but more tingles of magical energy. The fae combining her physical and magical talents, much like she'd done earlier that day in combat. Yet where as before the aim was to lay her opponents low, now the only aim was to provide Tina as much pleasure this one night as only a fairy was able.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby CassyInko » Sat May 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Room 104

Tami's heart felt like it was going to positively beat out of her chest. This is what she'd been waiting for, for so long. She'd fully expected the pretty human girl to squirm and fight for all she was worth, but never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined her food would be so...accommodating. It was difficult enough trying to fit someone larger than herself down, much less when she'd never actually DONE it before, but to feel her still teasing her, to feel that delicate little pinky teasing her butt, to feel her fingers eagerly pressing into her sex, rubbing against her clit...

It was a mind-blowing experience, and Tami found herself shivering in pleasure like she'd never experienced before. She'd always 'teased' herself those few times she'd actually been lucky enough to get a squirmy meal, got off on the sensation of them squirming and whimpering inside of her, shuddered at the sounds of her hungry little tummy churning and gurgling eagerly around them....but to have someone ELSE do it half-way through being eaten was...intense. More intense than she could even describe, and more and more she found herself getting lost in the moment, feverishly rocking her hips against Lea's thighs, grinding herself against that invasive finger probing at her butt and those equally as prying fingers stroking eagerly against her sex, sending shock after shock of pure euphoria dancing throughout her body.

Even a third swallowed, Lea could FEEL the catgirl maid's arousal, the heat coming off of her body in waves, the excited hammering of her heart somewhere so very close by, muffled only by the slick, slimy tube of the feline girl's esophagus. It was unforgivingly tight, each hungry ripple of that throat squeezing so tightly around Lea's head and shoulders that she could feel the saliva-soaked flesh clinging to her like a glove, sparing very little room to squirm about inside the heated confines of her impromptu lover's body. Despite the obvious difficulty Tami was having with Lea's size, though, every almost giddy swallow pulled another inch of her naked body inside the catgirl, and little by little, Lea can feel her breasts squishing together, sliding ever closer towards the hungry embrace of Tami's throat. That, though, does not stop that slightly-rough tongue from eagerly exploring the soft, pliant flesh of Lea's body, lapping up every little bit of that heavenly flavor her lover-turned-meal had to offer. There is more than a little attention paid to the stiffened nubs of her nipples, every hungry lap across her breasts lightly pulling at them, smearing an ever-growing coating of saliva across the aroused pink caps. It became clearly pretty quickly Tami was not being as...zealous as she could be, taking far more time than was required to taste every last inch of Lea's body rather than just gulping down the sandy haired blonde as quickly as she could.

Mmmm, she was DELICIOUS. Even through Tami's pleasure-shrouded mind, the utterly delightful taste of her food's body was at the forefront, the softness of her skin, the myriad of flavors that continued to assault her tongue with every inch of flesh that squeezed it's way past her jaws and into the hungry depths of her body. She recalled the small handful of others she'd eaten in the past, the rare treat when she figured she could get away with it and a target was unlikely to be able to overpower her, and none of them quite compared to the heavenly taste of the lovely human girl's body. Even more miraculous was her enthusiasm, her willingness to continue pleasing her even as she made all efforts to cram her down her throat and into her stomach...but mmmm, she loved it. It would almost be a pity to digest this one. Almost. Yet, that thought excited her every bit as much, the utter pleasure of a night spent with the Rose's 'guest' slowly digesting away inside of her stomach, feeling those squirms and movements inside of her, and - given a day or so - feeling her well-digested form finally reach the end of her digestive tract. This...was going to be a night to remember.

Lea feels Tami's claws dig lightly into her back as she shimmies back slightly more, positioning herself more atop her knees than thighs, and with a slow scratch that was not quite enough to break skin, those sharp little claws glide smoothly down her back, right to the bare flesh of her hips. For a moment, Tami's throat seems to seize up around her, as if she was preparing for a swallow hard enough to force her breasts past the tight entrance to her throat, though her hips never stop rocking, gyrating against Lea's fingers as they continue to rub and probe, sending white-hot shocks of pleasure dancing up the hungry catgirl's spine. Then, her entire body begins to shiver and jerk, a fresh flood of feminine nectar flooding across Lea's fingers as another powerful orgasm wracks her body, muffled moans rising in her chest as wave after wave of pleasure surges it's way through her. It's many long seconds before she seems to regain control of herself, and Lea can both hear and feel Tami's heart thundering in her chest, her body briefly going lax before she once more seems to find control of her senses, delving back into her dinner with renewed vigor. For a moment, her wide-spread jaws work back and forth against the top of Lea's arms, as if positioning her for the swallow that was to come, and then - with a *GLUK* that fills Lea's ears - Tami swallows, working her jaws downwards to force the bounteous flesh of Lea's breasts into her throat. For a moment, it seems as though she'd reached her limit, but just as it seemed as though her eyes were too big for her stomach - or throat - Lea feels her tightly-compressed breasts squeeze past the resistance of Tami's throat, and slide completely inside, silhouetted as vague-but-shapely lumps in Tami's neckfur.

Again, Lea can clearly feel the shuder of utter delight that courses it's way through Tami's body, one of her largest obstacles overcome. There was no doubt now - she was not only capable of swallowing Lea, but there was a rather good chance that the larger human would also fit inside the hot, tight recesses of her stomach as well. As Tami's jaws eagerly work their way lower across her arms, Lea finds her fingers pulled away from the little catgirl's butt and sex, her nectar-drenched fingers no longer quite able to reach. With the pleasurable distraction of those fingers no longer dividing her attention, and the largest obstacle out of her way, Tami's fingers dig in to the fleshy cheeks of Lea's butt, slightly lifting her from the floor as her jaws work their way lower and lower across her lower chest and upper arms, inching ever-closer to the smooth, svelte expanse of her stomach. Even so, that tongue never ceases in it's exploration, the raspy pad yearning for more and more of that addictively delightful flavor.

Just as the sharp tips of her teeth are starting to crest the top of her stomach, Lea feels a new sensation - something even tighter than the catgirl's throat pressing against the very top of her head. The tight little ring of muscle that led into the catgirl's stomach, squishing wetly against her hair just 'below' her. For a split second, her own weight presses down atop her, that sphincter seemingly unable or unwilling to accept her, but that changes with a wet-sounding *Slrrrrch*, and with a final little push, that tight little ring of muscle starts to stretch open around her head and face, admitting her into the hot depths of the catgirl's belly. That in and of itself makes her shudder again, and Tami briefly pauses to snake her tongue out as far as it will go, lightly tickling Lea's bellybutton. That, though, is brief, and with another excited little gulp, Lea finds herself lifted partially up off of the ground, her rump resting heavily in the catgirl's squeezing hands. Already, she feels her center of gravity starting to shift less 'outside' and more 'inside' as more and more of her weight starts to settle in a more straight line towards the catgirl's core, which seems all too happy to accept her.

Saliva runs in thin, slimy trickles across Lea's own stomach as Tami's jaws decend ever lower, her sharp teeth nipping into her sensitive flesh every few seconds, just enough to give her a little shock of sensation without quite penetrating her flesh. Shamelessly groping Lea's butt, Tami kneads the soft curvature of her cheeks around in her hands, further sampling the luscious body of her soon-to-be-food, before - with another heft and a hungry swallow - Tami pulls Lea entirely off of the ground, only mildly struggling with her heavier body. With Lea's legs resting at a sort of cocked angle on the floor, she feels her stomach disappear inch by inch between the catgirl's jaws, encased in warmth and wetness, before those same jaws begin to slowly widen around around her hips. Again, Tami takes a moment to compose herself, working her jaws back and forth to get a more correct 'angle' and work them open a little more, but having already crammed Lea's chest in, she seems to have gotten the 'knack' for dealing with the wider portions of Lea's body. Little by little, Lea feels the heat of Tami's mouth widening around her hips, her teeth rolling across the curvature of her butt and pelvis, her--

--Suddenly, she stops, just as her lips are starting to iris down around the underside of Lea's butt.

For a few seconds, Tami just trails her fingers along Lea's thighs, lightly tickling her with her claws, before seeming to make up her mind. Curling her fingers on the inside of Lea's thighs, Tami pries them open just slightly...just enough to fit her tongue between them. Without further hesitation, that soft, slick, raspy tongue squeezes it's way between her thighs, immediately curling upwards against the soft lips of her sex, and in quick back-and-forth laps, begins to tease it, every pass pulling at her labia and sending little jolts of pleasure dancing throughout her body. That tongue felt every bit as amazing as it had on her skin, and soon enough, she feels the middle of it work back and forth against her clit, stimulating the little pink nub and happily lapping up the thin, creamy sheen of her own first orgasm. Unable to work herself backwards OR forwards, held so snugly in the grip of the catgirl's stomach, throat, and hands, Lea finds herself unable to do anything except accept that tongue as it laps against her in quick, energetic flicks, Tami apparently quite happy to 'reward' her for being so eager to please.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DissociatedChaos » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:48 pm

Room 104

It was an observation that Lea had gotten to make before, if only rarely admittedly, but having her head inside of a girl's throat as the girl was being pleasured made for rather unique experience. The way that the throat hugged her so tight made sure that she was aware of every little movement of her predator's body, from the smallest of shifts in her shoulders to the largest spasms of her body. All of it came through in the subtle gripping and twisting of flesh against her own body. She was also incredibly aware of Tami's heartbeat, the thudding and rushing of it filling her ears as it drew her own heartbeat to try to match its pace. But she knew that everything else would pale in comparison the the feeling of the catgirl finally reaching her orgasm with Lea inside of her body, be it partway or fully inside of her stomach. She loved to see her efforts leaving someone enjoying themselves so much, loved to know that she was the cause of a girl squirming in pleasure as she cried out, but to feel it so intimately from within simply made everything infinitely more arousing to herself in turn.

...Not that the purely physical pleasure of being crammed into a cute girl's tight, hot insides didn't factor in too, of course. She twisted her hips below as she did her best to tilt her head and shoulders inside of Tami's mouth as she felt the rough tongue working over her breasts, adding a far more targeted pleasure to the sensation of her breasts being crushed against herself as they were crammed deeper into the catgirl's mouth. Her own sex was rapidly dripping new fluids to mingle with those still covering her thighs from her first orgasm, the small swallows and ripples of muscle around her both pulling her ever closer to being a meal and sending shocks of pleasure through her as it tugged her soft, pliant chest and the hard pebbles of her nipples over Tami's rather thorough tongue. She swallowed around another of her constant moans as her nipples were flicked at again and again, spreading out the more thick, milky and fruity taste of her breasts onto the catgirl's tongue, hands and fingers continuing to move to take advantage of the slow, sensual devouring.

She knew that Tami was close, at least as close to her next orgasm as Lea herself was, if not even closer. She knew it, and she intended to push the catgirl over the edge as quickly as she could while her fingers still had the reach to work on her lover's lower body. She curled her finger-tip inside of Tami's rear, pushing at the walls of her rectum to massage her insides as she pinched her fingers over the girl's soft-furred rump to put tension between them. She flexed and rubbed her fingers forward, down and up, in and out of Tami's slit, feeling as her folds contracted harder and faster with each passing moment. Each movement drew wetter, lewder sounds than the ones before them, though they were muffled and distorted through Tami's body wrapped around her. She shivered, fingers clenching tighter as the catgirl's hands ran down over her body, claws scratching lightly into her skin and leaving thin white lines before gripping her rear.

Lea bucked her hips up again as the clawed fingers cupped her, feeling Tami's flesh tense around her head. Her legs tensed and her toes slid over the floor while her breasts slid to the entrance of her predator's throat, anticipation for the next swallow melding with her lustful excitement. Instead though, the catgirl's body slammed down on her more and more, Lea's fingers being pulled and twisted slightly with the rough humping until it felt like the one inside of Tami's sex might bruise or sprain. Finally, she felt the flesh around her vibrate almost violently as Tami's body tensed atop of her, the folds contracting in waves against her finger while her lust burst down over Lea in a tidal wave of cum. Lea's moans joined the near deafening sounds echoing through the flesh of Tami's throat around her, and she could nearly feel herself reaching her own peak again from the sensations.

She held the tension in her own body through the waves of clenching muscles and vibrating flesh rubbing over her, swallowing as Tami's tongue pressed hard against her breasts, before finally feeling the maid start to relax. She eagerly moved her hips up against Tami once again, rubbing her own dripping vulva against the catgirl's fur as she felt the paws starting to move again, the mouth around her and throat tensing in quick preparation to continue on her. That was what she wanted more than anything right then – to be swallowed alive and slide down into her lover's stomach. The danger, the threat, the risk, the knowledge that she was just there to sate her lover's every desire with no consideration for Lea herself: it was addicting to her, to the point that Lea knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she'd one day end up as shit for some cute girl. She just wanted to see how many times she could get out of bellies before one finally claimed her for good, first, and have as much fun with her freedom as she could before then.

She worked herself forward with the movements of Tami's jaws, too eager to be devoured for anything else for the time being, before she felt as much as heard the next powerful swallow. Everything gripped her tighter, the tongue shoved up against her and back, and the muscles of Tami's throat grabbed her and pulled with inescapable force. She cried out as her breasts were crushed to her chest, squeezed and forced together and down as she was swallowed deeper. They held out for a bare few moments before they finally slipped down into the tightest of spaces, throat muscles clenching around her breasts and massaging them in a way that was painful, pleasurable, and so all consuming to her attention that she could barely stand it. She bucked her hips into the air as she felt Tami pulling her up, her mouth sliding down over her body with swallow after swallow, and the smell of her arousal spiked as she drew closer to her new orgasm with each inch she was worked deeper into the catgirl.

Hands slicked with feminine cum wiggled against Lea's stomach as she tried to bring them up into Tami's mouth and throat with her, wanting to get another taste as she was eaten, but her attempts did nothing more than smear the fluids against herself, mingling them with her own. Her elbows were forced down against her side as her arms were crammed deeper into the catgirl's maw, and her hands were left forced to slowly straighten out down to her thighs, unmoving like the rest of her as she was slowly consumed, gulp after gulp. Waves of pleasure spread through her from the pressure, from the rippling muscles pulling down on her and the tongue spreading itself all around her body as she was devoured, and more and more, Lea could feel her vagina contracting on itself harder, small spasms starting to run through her thighs and through her inner folds.

The closer that Tami's tongue got to her sex again, the more the flavor started to pick up the creamy, fruity-sweat tang of Lea's lust mingling with the salty flavor of her sweat soaked stomach. As she reached where Lea had spread her hands about, the extra flavor of Tami's own cum started to blend in, even more than it had on her face where Lea had been able to lick some of the cum away and swallow most of it. It was just one more flavor, and somehow the other flavors worked with it as well, incorporating the little bit of Tami into the explosion of flavor that was Lea.

As her head pushed down against the sphincter, working itself against the tightly closed opening, a needy whine echoed up from Tami's throat and Lea's lips, and the girl rubbed her head down, her lips moving and her limbs trembling with anticipation and desire. Her hair was plastered to her body by that point, and lea could feel that right after she was down into Tami's stomach, it would give the cat girl the room she needed to fit Lea's hips into her mouth and reach her pussy once more. It couldn't open fast enough for her.

The spreading flesh over her head pulled at Lea's hair again, yanking slightly as she was roughly pushed down, before her head started to spread the folded flesh of Tami's stomach, unfurling it and pushing out to fill it before beginning to stretch it. Another moan, loud and with the full strength of Lea's lungs, escaped to be muffled by the stomach squeezing over her face as her stomach curved and her body jerked up with Tami's movements. She twitched her hips as she felt each little pin-prick bite working up towards her hips, stretched her legs out and curled her toes as she swayed her feet up into the air to help herself in quicker, before finally, wet heat washed over Lea's hips, and teeth scraped over her butt-cheeks. The teasing, exploring tongue slid between her legs, and Lea screamed.

She cried out with pure lust as the rough-buds of Tami's tongue curled between her thighs to run over her puffy labia, spreading her to let her trapped cum dribble out with the thinner fluids of her new arousal. She twisted her hips left and right, pressing her ass up against sharp fangs gripping her hard enough to hurt, pinching down hairs away from drawing blood, before bucking down and pressing her still dripping wounds against tongue and fangs as well. The thin layer of blood still there from her previous bite soaked out onto Tami's tongue with her cum, mingling yet again to give a hint of something like spiced, salted cider mixed with strawberry nectar, all in a wave of flavor that demanded more of a taste.

Lea's entire body stared to shake, tensing as tight as steel cord as she squirmed, unable to move any direction as she was eaten out mid being eaten. She was already so close before that, and as her breasts pressed at the tightly squeezing sphincter crushing them on their way to the stomach, and the rough tongue scratched over her clit, she finally came again. Her mind turned red and white in the blackness that surrounded her, and she curled forward hard enough to push a near perfect impression of her face out through the catgirl's furred stomach, mouth open in her cry as it turned to a high moan. Her hips jerked and her legs flailed as cum was squeezed from her clenching folds in a heaping spread of sweetness that melded with everything else, before overwhelming it for a moment as something pure and smooth and thick and hearty all at once. Traces of something like cherry spread through with twined tastes of strawberry and melon, honey and fruit flower's nectar, milk and spiced meat and cider. All of it was blended with the taste of sweating girl, promising that despite the taste, the meal was healthy and lean, perfect to come out as wonderfully as she went in.

Her panting, gasping breathes for air left her body going nearly limp as she jerked and humped Tami's tongue, desperately trying to prolong the pleasure flooding her and leaving her drooling in the stomach, even as gurgling groans from below and all around her echoed in her ears, promising a painful, messy fate if she let herself stay fully in the stomach for long at all. She curled her head forward, shoulders twisting as she tried to pull herself in further, eyes glazed and unfocused as she whimpered in ecstasy.
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby CassyInko » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Everyone

((Little OOC message! If you intend to take ANYTHING from the inventory of defeated enemies (previously posted), do so before the following day! Naji will be selling everything else of value that is not immediately needed, providing a nice little gold boost to the party! ))

The Suite

"There's...no way I'm...!" Whatever 'there was no way' that Drodjee was going to do seems a moot point as the drowsy half-orc finds her hands pressed gingerly between Naji's lips, the drow's red eyes lighting up in excitement at the sudden flavor and texture that spreads across her tongue. It was a surprising sight, even to Johan. Sure, he'd seen her excited in moments of pleasure during their more raunchy bed-time endeavors, but to have her normally stoic facade broken so openly was every bit as rare as seeing the sun during a thunderstorm.

From their vantage point, both Cyria and Johan can see the smaller drow's tongue eagerly delving between Drodjee's fingertips, leaving thin spiderwebs of saliva between the slightly spread digits as her hands trail little by little into the inviting recesses of the drow's mouth, and the undulating throat beyond. Closing her eyes in sheer delight, Naji seems to relax completely, more than happy to allow Cyria and Johan to do most - if not all - of the work in feeding the unfortunate half-orc to her. Canting her hip to the side and putting her hand on it, Naji leans forwards JUST enough to make the effort of getting the orc into her a little bit easier, giving more of an 'angle' to continue stuffing the half-breed into her eagerly awaiting stomach.

Johan's own little tease is not entirely lost upon Drodjee, who mumbles something in response, her voice frantic but too garbled to really understand, Cyria's poison quite clearly working it's magic at this point. Given her orcish heritage, it's not too far-fetched to imagine she will shrug off the poison quicker than most....but not before Naji's stomach has her well settled, to the point that even her most fervent protests are unlikely to get her out of the eager drow's body. Still, when he presses his hardened shaft against the soft, fleshy cheeky of her backside, she gives a little wiggle in protest, gliding that smooth skin against his maleness for just enough stimulation to send a little wave of sensation up his spine.

Just as the half-orc's hands glide into the saliva-slickened tube of Naji's throat, the drow utters a moan of sheer delight, her ruby eyes opening to half-slits and settling first upon Drodjee herself, then flitting back and forth between Cyria and Johan with a mixed look of abject lust and appreciation. From Johan's own personal experience, there was something innately sexual to the drow about eating another (well, him), likely just enough to tickle the more dominating side of her personality. In the past, she'd acted much the same, mainly when playfully (or maybe she was serious, it was hard to tell) teasing him about his eventual place ending up as some much-desired padding upon her svelte body. This, though, was just a little more extreme, and both Cyria and Johan can easily see the drow quivering in absolute delight as inch after inch of tasty flesh is fed between her lips, the orc's arms soon disappearing and her head tucking neatly inside her wide-open mouth.

Naji's eyes flutter as her drider and human companions continue to heft and push, squeezing Drodjee's head neatly into her throat with a wet, squishy-sounding squelch, earning another muffled murmur of protest from the half-orc, who once again begins to squirm weakly in an effort to free herself from her fate as drow-food. Cyria's poison, though (and the silken binding around the orc's wrists) proves to be more than enough of a barrier, and though her legs are kicking, her weight offers more of a problem than her feeble protests and lack-luster wiggles. One time, when Johan's hand ventures just a little too close to the drow's lips, he feels the slightest touch of her tongue against his fingertip, the little, pink muscle flitting out just enough to get a small, sampling taste of him as well, before the heft of the orc's breasts passing between her lips halts her from getting an even better taste. It's in that moment Johan sees just how much their own little 'training' sessions have paid off. Two months ago, Naji was having more than a little difficult in just forcing HIM down, but now she seemed to be managing the - arguably - widest point of the half-orc's body with relative ease. It was still a tight fit, and it takes more than a little pushing for the duo to push the green-skinned woman's breasts across the drow's tongue and into her throat, but two moons ago, it likely would have been an exercise in futility.

Even stuffed so full of orc-flesh, it does not stop small, muffled moans of sheer pleasure from bubbling up in the drow's chest and throat, her eyes once more sinking shut at the absolutely heavenly sensation of the first meal she'd get to KEEP sliding smoothly along her tongue and down her gullet. Little by little, Drodjee's well-toned stomach begins to pass between the drow's ruby lips, which briefly iris down, only to once more start widening back up to accept the more meaty swell of the half-blood's hips and rump. Johan's insistent little push is all that is required to coax the drow down onto the bed, and she seems all too happy to accept the additional comfort, resting her hands on the mattress to either side of her and leaning forward only just enough to make feeding the orc to her that tiny bit easier. Still, enthralled in the hedonistic moment, she clutches the covers beneath her tightly enough to make the dark skin of her knuckles go nearly white, eyes still shut as she simply allows the sensations to wash over her, the taste, the texture, the feeling of the orc's head pressing past the end of her esophagus and squeezing tightly into her stomach beyond.

Finally, Naji swallows the first time, a fleshy 'slrrrp' escaping her mouth as her throat eagerly tugs on the saliva-slickened body of her food, coaxing another muffled statement from the orc, but it is so muffled from inside Naji's stomach that it is impossible to understand. With another push, Drodjee's rump squeezes fully between Naji's lips, the drow briefly passing her tongue over the orc's thigh before her hips and thighs tilt downwards to join the rest of her in the slowly-bulging stomach of the drow. Mmm, it was delicious, and--

-- Naji's eyes suddenly snap open when the familiar taste of Johan's own taste and texture begin to mingle with the orc's, the drow's gaze leveling at him as his own hands and forearms begin to disappear between her lips, right alongside Drodjee's knees and calves. For a split second, his words don't seem to register in her pleasure-addled brain, but the moment they do, that old, familiar look of amusement returns to her glittering eyes, and she finally puts forth the first bit of effort she had since the moment Johan and Cyria had declared their intentions - she reaches out and lightly curls her fingers around Johan's shoulders. Though it's hard to tell with her mouth so tightly stretched around Drodjee's legs and his forearms, the very corners of her mouth seem to upturn the slightest bit in the faintest hints of a smirk, and with a little tug on his shoulders, Naji begins to swallow in earnest.

With the drow's eyes locked on his own, Johan can feel his hands squeezing into the slimy, slick embrace of the drow's throat, cramped up alongside Drodjee's own legs, and feel that fleshy, saliva-riddled tube immediately clamp down upon him. Naji was...not quite to 'predator' level yet, but there was still a surprising amount of strength in the grip of her throat, and with a little brush upwards along his shoulders and upwards along the side of his neck, Johan feels Naji's fingertips brush through his hair, ruffling it slightly....before her fingers hook gingerly against the back of his head, coaxing it downwards and nestling his face right between the orc's feet, lining him up for the exact same trip Drodjee herself had just taken. He feels her throat ripple once, twice, tugging at his arms hungrily, and with another little insistent push against the back of his head, Johan's face tucks neatly between her lips, that slick, saliva-covered tongue immediately sliding up between the half-orc's feet to run eagerly across his face, lapping once along his lips and then sliding upwards along his cheek, leaving a thin, hot trail of saliva in it's wake.

It was exactly as they'd 'practiced' a dozen times in the past...save for the addition of a orcish girl already halfway filling out her bulging stomach, forced to curl up more and more as her stomach and hips ease in to join the rest of her, more through her own body weight than any real effort on Naji's part. Still, with a wet, hungry gluk and another soft push, Johan feels his head slide completely between the drow's lips, his vision frame by the bright pink interior of her cheeks and the glittering white cage of blunt little teeth that surrounded him. With a bit more 'access' to him, Naji's tongue sets back to work, happily gliding across his face and forcing him to close one eye as it laps across his eyelid, leaving a dangling strand of drow drool in it's wake. It is not very long he gets a chance to worry with that, though, as surprisingly hard pull, mixed with a throaty swallow, pulls his head completely into the hot, tight embrace of her throat, her lips easing open around his shoulders as she prepares for yet another swallow to pull her 'second course' ever deeper into her body. With his vision dark from the shifting, stifling flesh all around him, it's ALMOST a surprise when he feels Naji's hand ease off of his shoulders and slide downwards across the frontside of his belly, eagerly gripping his shaft in her hand and slowly pumping back and forth, adding just a little further stimulation to the myriad already assaulting him.....

Sasara

"Mm? Mmm..." Sarasa murmurs, her eyes fluttering open to gaze up at the drider who now stands over her. It looks like the naga had fallen asleep, a thought confirmed by her own words "Mm...hot water and a full ssstomach...got me all dozy. Hassss been a while, yesss? What did I misss, mmm?" Stretching her arms up high over her head in a stretch, emphasizing her bare chest, Sasara eases the tip of her tail up out of the water, stroking it lightly across fleshy 'stomach' of Cyria's humanlike torso, just where it connects to the more spider-like portion of her hindquarters "Don't tell me you two already had fun without me. I ssssseee noone is still in the tub."

Casting a backwards glance over her shoulder towards Naji and Johan, Sasara smiles at the sight, her tongue flickering from between her lips "I see our drow is getting to have quite a bit of fun as well. Is that the orc's feet I see? Mmm, ssssshe did look deliccccious, didn't sssshe?"

((Small post for Sasara this time! It's in your court Cyria!))
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Relaxed, Johan's well aware that Naji was likely to *try* to gulp him down. It was a near instinctive reaction at this point after all on tasting him, and he could already see the light in teh drow's eyes as her predatory side was given one of its rare exhibitions. Johan enjoyed that side of Naji even more than he enjoyed her inside. Drow had a fearsome reputation, and Naji was far from the norm for drow, but he'd known early on the slight woman had a big stomach and a predatory, dominant streak in her just waiting to be roused. The predatory he'd happily awoken, though he'd leave the more... dominant aspect of it for others to enjoy, at other times. It was enough for him that he was able to bring Naji to the joys of feasting on other people, especially now that he was able to feed her a proper first meal and let her actually have the rewards of all the 'training' she'd done with Johan instead of having to suffer her intended dinner easily wriggling his way out. He was still confident of his own ability to escape a hungry drow- and, truth be told, a hungry 'nearly anything else'- so letting the pushy, cute half-orc be the first person to make a permanent residence on his dear quartermaster's chest was an... alluring prospect.

As Naji gives him a familiar lusty and hungry look, Johan returns it with a friendly wink. He didn't feel a great threat, of course. Their games in the bedroom were always half serious and half joking, and it amused Johan to play along most of the time knowing that in the end he was sufficiently stronger than Naji that barring poison or severe misfortune he could feed her a dozen orcs and work her out with weights and exercises for a month and she'd still have a poor chance of holding him down unwillingly. There was always that thrill of risk, though, that was so near the reason he enjoyed feeling a warm body around him at all... well, Naji was still a mostly safe way to indulge that, and so he indulged her in turn with Drodjee's body. He can't use his hands to grope the drow, not with both of them occupied guiding the protesting orc into his lover's body- but stepping up a little, he gives just a little warmth and bodily contact to Naji as he carefully works Drodjee's breasts into her mouth.

And so he pushes her down, enjoying the giddy noises Naji's making and feeling Cyria's amused gaze on his back. A pleasant and wholesome scene, all the way down, and as Drodjee's head and shoulders began to expand Naji's belly he rubbed his groin on that new bulge with a cheerful insouciant mocking. "She fits you," he says- "And she makes a good pillow, I'll imagine. Hmm. Your throat's flexibility's getting much better," Johan compliments. "You've kept practicing like I told you. Good! Have to find another way to reward that." He continues chatting and giving unresponded-to small talk as he works Drodjee's hips and groin into Naji's mouth- with just one more quick kiss, because he can't quite help himself. And then it's just the legs, and those he's happy to help her swallow all the way until its his hands and the orc's legs in her mouth. Naji *shudders* under him as she gets that familiar taste of aroused human male, and it's not a surprise when Johan feels his hands press against the back of the drow's throat. After all, it wasn't like he'd let go when he had a chance. He knew- and Naji knew- the implicit challenge in his stubborn grasp of the half-orc's pale green legs. Grinning at Naji, he winks once more as he feels his hands get squeezed, wetly, into Naji's throat and the drow begins maneuvering to get control of her *other* meal's body with a hold on his shoulders- just like he'd shown her.

"Oh, you think you have room for two?" Johan says, chuckling into the warm gust of air enveloping his head. "Alright. Well, if you can pull me down in there- and I'm not sure you can fit me AND her inside your stomach at once- I'll show you just how flexible I am, mmm? Won't be any room in that stretched belly to maneuver, but I'll still slip free of your body," he teases, "And you'll just have to content yourself with my taste on your lips while your actual midnight snack melts away. I look forward to helping you digest her- from the outside," he needles, feeling his chin be pulled slightly in to rest on Naji's dark lips. Cooperating, he shuts his eyes as the other half of her mouth closes on top of his head, shutting the light out. Saliva irritated the eyes; no sense in using organs that had no use in a body. Besides, he knew Naji's body far more intimately than what vision would allow. The same tongue that savored his taste, now able to freshly compare it to another meal, was one he knew, and teased by opening his mouth and giving it a quick toothless bite as it passed his lips- and then of course letting it go to savor more of him.

Pulling forward, he helps her get his body into the shoulders, but there he stops. If the drow wanted to see how elastic her belly could be, it'd have to be her strength doing it, not his own. Right then, he felt a lurch forward as her throat claimed his head entirely, replacing his hearing with the sounds of Naji's body, the loud and eager gurgling of her stomach as it began drooling thick goo onto a weakly protesting orc, and his own steady, controlled breathing. "Well done. Now, just focus. Remember, almost no predators ever split open from overeating," he urges into the top of her mouth. "Breathing. Empty your lungs, swallow, and then try to gulp in a little fresh air quickly. Don't try to hold your breath, your lungs will just take up room you'll need if I'm to fit in past your ribs-" he breaks off, feeling her hands leave his shoulders. With a laugh, her rubs himself on the still-expanding bulge of her stomach, leaving a little trail of wetness on her already-taut belly before her hands can get there. Sure enough, being that close to an orc being eaten and then feeling a mouth surround him had him erect and ready minutes after successfully mating with Cyria. "There you go," he says. "Trying to distract me, hmm? But you know that I can escape just as well in afterglow as before it- not that I'm complaining, but I do hope you're not counting on that to turn me into chest padding!"

Falling silent, he hears her body strain to take additional swallows, not resisting Naji's throat in any way. He could escape, of course; he knew a dozen ways to disrupt her peristaltic motions and be free from this position, but instead he kept firm hold of Drodjee's calves. Inch by labored inch, she brings more and more of the orc into her stomach, and more of Johan into her throat. Shoulders already in, the hips were the other large part; Johan knew she COULD swallow them, so the only real hazard was overstuffing herself and being unable to muster the strength to force him past the tightness of her own stomach muscles. That hadn't started yet- indeed, as another swallow took his head past her heart, wouldn't start until the orc was entirely swallowed. Relaxing, since he couldn't have been heard over Naji's pounding heart right then anyway, he lets the sensations of a hot throat relax his muscles, willing himself to get fractionally smaller to make himself easier to eat. Even more drool was flowing down his back, he judged, than had been for Drodjee, and his ego took that as a sign that she preferred his flavor to hers. Gratifying! Another few swallows brought his hands to the wrinkled sphicnter of Naji's stomach, and another took his hands and the orc's feet in entirely as his navel slipped into the drow's mouth.

"That's one down. I can practically hear your skin straining," Johan teases. Knowing that Naji often responded "well" to prodding about her abilities, he continues in a mocking tone, "You sure you don't want to just back off, let her digest for a day or so, and then try to fit me into the orc soup? All those limbs and things- so hard to get down. And it's not like you're going through all this with any hope of keeping me." Johan points out- and sure enough, that prompts another fierce swallow, one that rides his hips all the way into the drow's mouth. Feeling the tongue cushion his erect manhood, he sighs happily. "Ahh. Take your time. Who knows- maybe your belly will expand so much you'll actually be ABLE to get the rest of my legs down." Still he keeps his hands on Drodjee's ankles, though. He didn't want to end up accidentally inside *her*, after all, and keeping his hands out of trouble there would help. With that, he could get all the way in, wriggle himself around, and exit right through her throat once more. Slightly more risky than a usual escape, but nothing he hadn't done before. "That's the spot- there and to the left..."
sansuki
---

Postby Jermayan » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:13 pm

“Mmm, yes, Naji is getting quite the treat, courtesy of Johan. Of course, we all knew that there was a rather high likelyhood that she was going to end up in one of us before long, but considering that we’ve both had a treat today, we thought it was only fair that Naji get something special as well. And if the little taste that I had was anything to go by, that orc is going to be quite the enjoyable first meal.” Leaning down over Sasara as she stretches out, Cyria gives the naga a quick peck on the cheek before reaching down under her shoulders and pulling her into as close a hug as having the edge of the tub in between them allows. “Well, you looked so comfortable in the water, and I wasn’t just going to let Johan go after the teasing he gave both of us…” Looking back over her shoulder, Cyria giggles when she sees Naji start to tip his head down to follow his arms into her mouth even before she’s fully finished with the orc. “And while he seems a little occupied at the moment, there’s no reason why the two of us can’t have a little fun too.”

Naturally, just as she says this, Cyria feels the light tickle of Sasara’s tail sliding across her belly. Rearing up over the edge of the tub, Cyria looks down at the naga expectantly, her nethers on full display just above Sasara’s head. The first teasing stroke comes quickly as the naga’s long tongue slides across her lips before gently pushing past them and into Cyria’s depths. Sliding her front two legs over and into the tub to keep herself steady, Cyria starts to shudder and pant as Sasara twists around and loops her arms around Cyria’s midsection, pressing her mouth up against the drider’s belly as her tongue continues to push and twist inside her. A moment later, she feels a hand start to slip inside as well, at first just a pair of fingers but quickly moving on to the entire hand, pushing slowly but surely deeper.

“A-ah! Careful what you, mmm, put in there, dear...you may have a hard time getting it, a-ah, back!” Already, Cyria could feel the muscles in her lower body preparing for what might be coming, but that wasn’t something she was just going to force on Sasara, no matter how much she may want to. Of course, that train of thought was abruptly ended as she felt Sasara slide her other arm in alongside the first, then with a coy grin, she started to push them apart, stretching Cyria wider and wider. “Th-that’s...ah, normally I do th-this part…” Her sentence trailing off into an inarticulate moan, Cyria lets her muscles relax and Sasara’s arms suddenly spread wide as several of the chitin plates on her front just below her sex split apart and fold back with a wet crackling snap, revealing a bright pink and eagerly flexing tunnel of wet flesh leading back into her abdomen, one that Sasara is already elbows-deep inside. The only response from Sasara is something between a gasp of excitement and a coo of satisfaction, and without a second thought she brought her tail back out of the water and buried the tip into Cyria, spearing more than a foot into the drider’s body.

For the second time today, Cyria’s perception of the world narrows until only a single fact dominates her focus. This time, it’s that someone had just forced open and then willingly inserted their body into an orifice that had as one of its primary purposes the consumption of such larger-sized individuals. The fact that this was not only by far the largest individual to potentially pass through those lips as well as being a friend were ultimately completely immaterial to the instinctual state of mind she had fallen into; right now her only priority was converting the long shapely naga into a bulge on her underside as quickly as possible. Her hands flew to the sides of the tub, where her grip quickly left her white-knuckled from sheer pleasure as the first gulping contraction came, tugging and pulling at Sasara as Cyria’s sex devoured another foot of her lower body. Sasara was obviously enjoying the experience just as much as Cyria was, as her hands slid back out of Cyria’s nethers only to plant themselves firmly in her own as she fell back into the tub.

The next few minutes became a pleasure-fogged blur as her mody methodically sucked and gulped and pulled at the naga’s, each rippling squeeze ushering more of Sasara’s slick scales inside her. While her underbelly had shown a slight bulge from the lizardgirl, someone who hadn’t known where to look might have missed the fact that Cyria had been travelling with a passenger. Now, though, that fact was unmistakable as Sasara’s nearly foot-thick tail started to pile up on itself in her womb, forming a massive swollen bulge that split apart the chitin all across her abdomen and revealed the tender flesh underneath.

Looking down as she felt her body stretch even wider, Cyria looked down and regained just enough composure to realize that Sasara’s entire lower body now rested within her and that her hips were about to be pulled in as well. Reaching down into the water, she pulls Sasara out of the tub and into a tight hug, momentarily halting further progress on her meal. “Ahhn...it’s been far too long since I’ve been able to do this, and don’t think I’m not grateful for that. Last chance though...I physically can’t let someone out after they're that deep into me without someone helping, so if you don’t want to end up stacked on my chest and hips, this is your chance to say so.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:02 pm

((First off, thanks to everyone for the patience! :3 Had alot of IRL issues kinda...sapping my desire to do stuff, but it's finally coming back! So, sorry for the extended wait, but I'm ready and eager to jump back into this! ^_^ ))

Room 104

Even during those few times she'd managed to get lucky enough to fit someone small and relatively helpless down her throat, Tami had never experienced someone who'd been so...well, INTO it. Even while being swallowed, Lea's hands and legs seemed determined to bring her to another orgasm, to absolutely wrack her body with so much pleasure she could hardly think about swallowing her dinner, much less focus on trying to get the over-sized meal to even fit. Two, though, could play at that game....and the moment she felt Lea's hips starting to buck against her jaws, riding her tongue for all she was worth, she could not help but smirk inwardly. Now SHE had the upper hand...and she could bring that cute human to a mind-numbing, screaming orgasm long before she started her long, slow digestion in the hungry depths of her little tummy.

A part of her was almost sad when those insistent, exploratory fingers are finally forced to pull away from her body, slowly but surely pinned against Lea's side as she continued on her journey towards becoming cat-chow. That thought, though, is brief, as her tongue finds an entirely new toy to occupy herself with - those soft little lips nestled between Lea's thighs. Despite her less-than-intimidating size, Tami had alway had a fiery, dominating streak inside of her...and she could think of nothing else that would establish that predatory side of herself more than not only eating the girl...but making her orgasm, bringing her to the absolute heights of pleasure, even as she was well on her way to becoming little more than food, was....Mmmm. Just the thought made her shiver, and despite the incessant, burning desire to swallow the delicious human down and get her tucked away as soon as possible, Tami's throat seized up, and her tongue darted neatly between Lea's thighs in quick, skilled little laps, running against the little nub of the girl's clit before delving in just a little bit deeper, curling upwards and inwards...and lightly probing Lea's lower lips, her tongue flattening out to lap through the soft, tangy evidence of her first orgasm.

It became quickly apparent that Tami's tongue was having some measure of difficulty with her mouth as stuffed as it was, and yet....that tongue somehow, someway, managed to send little needles of white-hot pleasure shooting up Lea's spine time and time again, the just slightly rough pad pulling lightly at the lips of her labia and her clit with the skill of someone who'd likely done this countless times - though not with her mouth full. Not content with just letting her tongue have all the fun, Tami eases her fingertips along the length of Lea's thighs, squeezing them gently and keeping them pried apart just enough for her tongue to continue it's work. It is absolutely relentless, and as Lea's body begins to shake, it only seems to grow more bold, flitting eagerly back and forth across her sex and then sliding a little higher, right between the soft cheeks of her butt. It cannot quite reach the little hole between, but that proves to be a moot point, as that tongue curls up and laps in a single long, smooth lick downwards once more, that torturous appendage dipping between the soft little lips of her sex, gliding along her inner walls...

'Nnf!' A muffled little cry of delight escapes Tami's throat as she feels her food finally reach the end of what she could take, and Lea's third orgasm of the night overcomes her in a wave of bliss, making her body jerk and shake.

It was...perfect. Closing her eyes, Tami takes a moment to drink it all in - the taste of her food on her tongue, the way her body shook and convulsed as yet another orgasm ripped through her. The way her head pressed out so tightly against the inside of her stomach, that feeling in and of itself more than enough to set her passions on fire, make her blood run hot in her veins. Mmm, this...THIS was what she wanted. There was something so...powerful, so domineering about making her food cry out in pleasure before they finished the trip to her stomach, of feeling Lea quiver and shake and scream in sheer ecstasy before a few, final swallows sealed her fate as food, something to digest nice and slow...and she looked forward to that every bit as much.

Even Lea can hear the effects it had on the little catgirl maid - somewhere above her, the steady beating of the girl's heart picks up it's pace in sheer excitement, and even the stomach around her head seems to rumble gently in delight - though more because of the enormous, meaty offering coming it's way, than any direct pleasure Tami might have gotten out of making Lea squirm.
Just as Lea's muscles finally started to give in, her body growing limp in Tami's mouth and throat....the catgirl happily tilts her head straight back, and swallows.

Gluk!

The tight, crushing muscles of the catgirl's throat ripple powerfully around Lea's torso, tugging her inwards towards her new, temporary home. Though Tami had seemed to have more than a little difficulty getting Lea's hips in her mouth, that difficulty does not translate to the catgirl's throat, which squeezes open eagerly to accept the fleshy, willing offering, and already, Lea can feel Tami's sharp teeth starting to glide downwards along her thighs and across her knees, leaving nothing but her calves and feet dangling from the little maid's open maw. That tongue is CEASELESS in it's explorations, and though the more 'sensitive' parts of Lea's body were already well squeezed into the catgirl's throat, that tongue happily continues to flicker across the smooth, soft skin of her knees, curling along her calves as her jaws inch closer and closer towards her feet.

Despite the many trips Lea had taken into a willing stomach in the past...nothing could have prepared her for just how TIGHT the catgirl's tummy was. Even with just her head and shoulders inside, those slimy, fleshy folds clung to her skin like a glove, and it seemed like...well, there was simply no more room for the REST of her. As that tight little ring of muscle starts to spread across her breasts, forcing her shoulders against the slick base of Tami's belly, Lea feels those walls start to stretch...unwillingly, it seemed, and only just enough to admit the next inch of food that her throat seemed all too eager to cram inside. The heat of the catgirl's core was almost soothing in a way, and yet there was a certain amount of humidity that made sweat start to lightly pepper Lea's brow, mingling with the saliva and the slightly more clingy slickness that seemed to coat the soft, fleshy walls of the catgirl's stomach. More and more, Lea finds her head forced to 'curl' against the very front of Tami's belly, her shoulders following suit as more and more of her body is gently but firmly squeezed inside.

Nnnfff....that sensation, the heavy weight of her meal - the largest she'd ever had by far - starting to settle in her stomach made Tami's entire body shiver, her tail lashing back and forth behind her as if with a mind of it's own. Her body felt like it was on fire, the overwhelming sensation of predatory accomplishment mingling with the sheer, raw lust of getting to fulfill one of her many little fantasies. It was perfection, and she once more eases her eyes shut, soaking in the feeling of those calves starting to slide across her tongue, of her teeth starting to slowly slide upwards over the girl's feet. With one last little goodbye tickle on Lea's feet, Tami daintily curls her tongue around one of those feet and pulls it into her mouth, allowing her tongue just a few moments to lightly tickle and savor the soft flesh. Seemingly satisfied, Lea feels that tongue slide around her other foot...and draw it into warmth and wetness. Lea FEELS Tami's jaws slide shut, encasing her body entirely inside the catgirl's digestive tract....and with a final swallow, her feet slide into that tight little throat, easing downwards bit by bit to join the rest of her.

As those feet slide fully past her airway, Tami intakes a deep breath, letting it out in a soft little moan of pure pleasure. She'd done it. Lea might have been larger, but every inch of those enticing curves, that soft skin...was hers. Gazing downwards at her stomach, Tami rests her hands upon it, watching with a mixture of lust and predatory delight as it continues to stretch bit by bit with the vague outline of Lea's body, filling her tummy with so much meat....

"Mmmmmm.....good girl..." Tami murmurs quietly, giving her tummy a little pat, as if praising Lea for being such a delightful meal "Settle in, love....you've got a long night of digestion ahead of you....And I intend to enjoy every single second of it..."
Last edited by CassyInko on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:13 am

((I've decided to split this up into two posts, with Johan's coming first! Cyria's will follow closely behind! :3 ))

The Suite

Johan/Naji

Naji's eyes glitter in silent amusement, though that amusement was far beyond Johan's ability to see. Ooooh, he was TOYING with her, teasing her, and she knew it...but she'd never been one to back down from a challenge. Especially if that challenge involved her getting to experience a stomach far, far more full than she'd ever felt in her entire life. Who knew - maybe Johan would get his bluff called, and she'd have a little more extra padding for her slender body than she'd at first thought. Though dark, that thought amused her immensely...and somehow, she doubted that Johan would mind TOO terribly much. Not that it would matter when he was a nice, mushy soup of mixed orc and human, but she knew with all certainty that his little 'practice sessions' squeezing down her throat had every bit as much to do with the trill as it did with the pleasure and helping her improve her own, admittedly lacking, predatory skills.

Despite her intent to gulp down the smug human, though, she could already feel her body starting to strain. The orc herself was a little bit larger than Johan already, and given Johan was the only she'd ever successfully fit down in the past, she felt full...and yet, there was still so much more to go. It was getting difficult to swallow, not so much because her throat lacked the power, but moreso because her stomach simply didn't have the ROOM to hold anymore.

~You sure you don't want to just back off....?~

Yet there was Johan again, egging her on. If her throat had not been so full, she would have laughed at that taunting little tone in his voice. Fine! He wanted to push...it was only fitting that she pushed back.

Johan feels Naji shift slightly, moreso through the slight flexing of her esophagus than from anything felt on the OUTSIDE, but with that shift comes a slight change in his center of gravity. Where it had once been far more him 'hanging' outside of her mouth, those hands beneath his thighs seem to lift upwards just a little bit, and he feels his equilibrium shift more inwards. She'd tilted her head up. Not much, but it was enough to put simple gravity firmly in her favor, and when mingled with a sudden, hard swallow that made those slick, saliva-soaked walls of her throat ripple around him in a powerful tug, he feels his hips slide completely into her throat, her lips starting to iris downwards along the thicker portion of his thighs as they drew closer to his knees.

As ever, the inside of her throat felt amazing. It was so soft, so slick, so hot...and every single swallow, every slight ripple of those tugging walls seemed to translate directly into his shaft, squeezing it and stroking it from every angle. It was not the first time he'd ever felt it, but this was something entirely new - each swallow was hard, powerful, as she tried to cram him ever-deeper into her body, and with those swallows, the way that throat squeezed and caressed his malehood was like something out of a dream. Even during their more raunchy sexual encounters, he'd never felt that throat on him quite like THIS before, and with each swallow, with each inch of himself that squeezes into her stomach alongside the orc, those swallows only seem to become harder, more powerful, in an effort to force him moving in the correct direction - downwards.

Johan feels that wrinkled entrance to Naji's stomach on his hands first, the muscle already spread over Drodjee's ankles and feet, and it seems all too happy to continue with the unbroken chain his hands made on the half-orc's ankles. With relative ease, it squeezes open around his wrists, and he feels again something he'd felt many times before - the slimy, wrinkled walls of the interior of Naji's stomach. The heat was more intense than he remembered, likely because of Drodjee's own body heat helping to further humidify the tight space, and one had to wonder just how much hotter it would get as her body's natural digestive processes started to kick up into high gear.

That tight little muscle irises upwards along his wrist and forearm, which follows Drodjee's feet down into the very bottom of the drow's stomach. Looked like Drodjee was lucky - she'd ended up roughly on her 'hands and knees', albeit scrunched up far, far more tightly than she really wanted to be.

Slrrch

With a wet, fleshy-sounding squish, Johan's head squeezes through that tight little ring of muscle and presses against something soft and fleshy, and curved just enough for him to know what it was. After all, he'd felt it before - Drodjee's flank. A little upwards tilt of his head and he changes his transition less to where he'd slide underneath the half-orc's body, and more atop it, making it that much easier to squirm his way back out when the need started to arise. Her skin felt slick against his chin with saliva, even though he was hardly any less coated himself. She flinches slightly at the touch, seemingly quite surprised that he'd actually followed her beyond just his arms on her feet...but already he feels her shifting slightly, a little growl rising in her thoat "..You...!" Her voice sounded muffled (likely cause her face was pressed right up against one of those shifting, fleshy walls of Naji's stomach), but even weakened with Cyria's poison, she manages to reach back and grab one of Johan's wrists, giving a rough little tug that forced she chest completely into the cramped, slimy space he now shared with her.

'Ulp!' The sudden tug makes Naji hiccup, a strange sensation that makes her throat briefly press UPWARDS against him, as if trying to force him back up and out of her mouth. She regains her composure quickly, though, and again Johan feels another swallow which pulls his knees completely between her lips.

Now she was having difficulty, and even Johan can tell - her throat bobbed around him time and time again, but simply seemed unwilling to cram any more of him into her stomach. So, she takes the initiative herself - reaching upwards, Naji grabs both of Johan's feet, presses his ankles together, and CRAMS him in. The sudden transition from the cool exterior of the room to nothing but the heat inside of Naji's mouth on his feet is a startling one, but no more startling than the sudden, HARD swallow that pulls his feet into the back of her mouth...and then downwards into her throat. She'd actually done it. He might not be completely in her stomach yet, but at least she'd managed to cram all of him into her throat...and she was content that her throat would handle the rest well enough, even if it took a little bit of effort. Exhaling a little sigh of relief, Naji just....flops backwards onto the bed with absolutely no ceremony, a soft moan rising in her throat. She felt.... so full. Far, far more full than she had any right being, a sort of almost-painful full that made her stomach ache just the slightest bit at it swelled and shifted, trying desperately to deal with the enormous amount of food that had been crammed - and is still being crammed - inside of it. It felt...amazing.

"Mmmmfff....." Opening her ruby lips just the slight bit, Naji exhales a soft 'Uuurrp', which relieves just enough of the pressure on her stomach for comfort "...Ahhh. I've never felt so full in my life...." Lifting her hands, she places both of them on her now-enormous stomach, rubbing the shifting bulges within to sort of massage them into a tighter little ball that her belly could handle a little more easily. Grinning coyly, Naji exhales another little sigh, following it up with "Now I get to see how well an orc AND a human pad my chest. Don't worry, love...my belly will take GOOD care of you..." It was her turn to tease now, but...Naji had always been hard to read. Would she really digest him if the opportunity arose? She'd seemed...well, perfectly content with making him rather soft in the past, and with her stomach packed so full, the glow of predatory accomplishment filling her chest...who knew.

Inside Naji, Johan feels his chest starting to slide along Drodjee's back, sandwiched between her soft, saliva-soaked flesh and the equally as slimy, but far more soft walls of Naji's stomach. Still, his progress was slow, and though he can feel the drow's stomach stretching just enough to take him in, it's clear her throat is having some difficulty in forcing him in. Still, inch by tiny inch, he feels his hips starting to squeeze past the entrance (and potentially, the only exit he wanted to take) to Naji's stomach, and bit by bit, his thighs and knees start to join him, urged on not only by gravity and the constantly peristaltic motions of Naji's throat...but by Drodjee herself, who seemed to be trying to pull him in along side her...and push him against the walls of the drow's stomach, as if trying to get him BENEATH her "You...are going to keep me company, human. If I'm getting digested...I'm having my fun with it, and you're joining me."

((Drodjee is attempting to grapple Johan. She has a 14 on this, but it's...well, not so much an 'attack'. Up to Johan if he chooses to resist or go with it!))
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Tina and Alura

The blush on Tina's cheeks only seems to deepen from a light to almost crimson red as the Fairy's lips started to delicately work their way down her body. It was almost embarrassing to be eyed so eagerly, and yet some small little part of her liked it. True, there was no shortage of tavern patrons leaning out to give her butt a little slap or try to catch a grope of her chest in passing, but this was...different. Alura didn't want to take advantage of her youth or her enticing curvature. She wanted to...give her an experience, one she might very well have never had were it not for the fairy's willingness. There was still a small amount of trepidation that, despite her fervent wishes, she would not be able to handle swallowing the fairy, much less have her tiny tummy actually be able to hold her. She felt full after a few eggs and some toast...and Alura was a far cry from such a tiny breakfast - or in this case, dinner - snack. Yet, as those soft little lips kissed their way further down her body, Tina felt those worries slowly melt away, gently coaxed into the back of her mind by Alura's own soft, soothing ministrations.

'Y-yes..." Tina responds softly, a soft little gasp catching in her throat as Alura's fingers curled inside of her sex, stroking across the oh-so-sensitive inner walls of her body "...Y-you look delicious...and beautiful..." She whispers, gazing down at the fairy with a mixture of nervousness and simple, raw excitement. So close to Tina, Alura had ample opportunity to get acquainted with the girl's body. She was so soft, her skin so smooth, and even her smell was something soft and light, the hint of whatever fruity-like mixture she'd used to bathe earlier that morning mixing with the smell of the cedar wood that made up the tables and the bar, and just barely evident over it all...the faint, spicy scent of her arousal. Alura could practically FEEL the girl's nervousness, and yet there was a certain excited energy to her that was hard to miss, a slight tremble to her body that was not due to nervousness...but arousal, eagerness, and just a little bit of lust.

'Mmf..." Another soft little moan escapes the blonde girl's throat as Alura withdraws her fingers from her body, those emerald-green eyes glittering in arousal as she gazes down at the fairy even as those soft little lips kiss across her slender tummy, lightly tickle her belly-button, then sink ever lower towards her sex. The fairy's fingers were absolutely drenched in a thin, slick sheen of the girl's arousal, and as she lifts those fingers to her mouth to suck dry, the flavor of the girl's body explodes on her tongue. Tangy and coppery, and altogether pleasant, she tasted...well, 'pristine' was perhaps the only way to describe it, so clean and wholesome, and Alura can practically TASTE the girl's innocence and excitement as her tongue wanders along her own fingers. Tina gazes downwards with those glittering green eyes, her blush darkening another shade "Do...I taste good...?" She whispers, biting her lower lip as the fae withdraws her fingers and starts to nibble ever lower, kneeling to bring herself face-to-face with the tight little slit nestled between the girl's body, capped by a tiny, perfect triangle of blonde public hair that only further added a sense of 'cuteness' to the girl's body.

Alura's response is enough to make her feel faint, and the fairy sees the girl's knees buckle slightly before she regains her composure...and spreads her legs just a little bit more, allowing her 'lover' more access to those tight little lips nestled between her thighs. When Alura's hands find their way to Tina's butt, the girl tenses slightly, only to relax a moment later as the fairy begins to knead those fleshy cheeks, pulling them apart and testing them with her fingertips. The girl's butt was every bit as soft as the rest of her, and yet there was certain firmness there as well, likely gained from countless hours of carrying trays around the tavern, always walking, always on her feet. Those butt cheeks felt so lusciously rounded, and though her fingers sink in pleasantly, there's more than a little bit of firmness beneath that was not only enticing, but a pleasure to squeeze. Tina starts to pant ever so softly as Alura's fingertips grope her backside, a soft little 'mmmf!' rising in her throat. Seems the girl was sensitive there. Swallowing hard, Tina once more makes eye contact with Alura, chewing on her lower lip and murmuring through her teeth "I-i'm not going to digest you...I don't even think I could..." Yet there was something...EXCITING about that thought. What if she really could not bring Alura up? She'd never eaten something so large before, much less tried to throw it up when she had. What if...her little tummy actually did digest the fairy? That thought made her heart flutter slightly. On one hand, it made her feel bad even thinking about it...

...On the other, how amazing would it feel to have that lovely little fairy take a trip through her digestive tract in it's entirety? Could she actually digest her? If so...exactly what Alura had said would be true. She'd take a long, winding trip through her intestines, and once her body had taken everything from the delicious looking fairy that it wanted...she'd eventually need to use the bathroom. And...and....all that was left of Alura would squeeze out her backside, just like any bread or cheese or anything else she'd ever eaten. The thought was EXCITING. It was so taboo, something that she never would have gotten to experience had it not been for the fairy...and yet, that was so much of the thrill, so much of the allure. It...it could actually happen "I..I...if..if you want to...get acquainted with it...I don't mind..." She whispers so softly that Alura can barely even hear. She sounded so nervous, and yet with every passing second, Alura could feel the girl's soft, smooth skin heating up against her, growing more and more, the scent of her own arousal becoming ever-stronger, making Alura's nose tingle.

The second Alura's tongue touches those dainty lips between Tina's thighs, the girl's knees buckle, and she nearly collapses right on top of the smaller fae. Only with a little effort - and tiny push on the top of Alura's head - does she remain standing, her face practically crimson "S-sorry...that felt...good...!"

Tina's entire body trembles as Alura's tongue once more finds it's way back to her sex and begins to lap at it in earnest, each little flick of that dexterous appendage across her clit sending a spike of pleasure upwards throughout her body "Oh..oh gods..." She whispers, one hand sliding down to the top of Alura's head to steady herself, her fingertips running gently through the fae's pretty hair as if praising her for the work of that lovely little tongue. As expected, the girl's sex tasted sweet and tangy and clean, much like the rest of her, and it's almost surprising that noone has actually eaten her yet. This was hardly a 'nice town', and she made a tempting prize...though on the other hand, the bouncer had seemed quite adept at controlling the handful of rowdy situations that had arose when the group had been seated at their own table.

'Ah!' A soft cry of surprise escapes the girl's mouth when Alura's hands give her butt a final, almost loving squeeze...and that single finger dips between them, lightly caressing the tight little hole of her ass. Again, Alura feels Tina's body tense, the fleshy cheeks of her butt lightly squeezing upon either side of her finger, but another long, slow lick across the tight little lips of her sex seems to relax her again, leaving her panting softly "Oh...oh...my..." All at once, the grip on the top of Alura's head starts to tighten slightly, the girl's fingers digging into her hair as that lovely tongue continues to flicker eagerly across her clit, occasionally dipping between the folds of her labia to caress the smooth, silky walls of the girl's body "Wh-wh...wha..." She gasps gently, not quite able to form words as the little jolts and shocks of pleasure rocket through her body, leaving her lightly chewing on her lower lip.

The second Alura begins to channel just a hint of the magic in her body into her tongue, and in turn, into Tina's body...she finally loses all composure, a short, sharp cry of pleasure rising in her chest as her knees buckle entirely, and she drops to the floor with a solid-sounding 'thunk', her entire body shivering. Had she orgasmed already? Before Alura gets an answer to that question, Tina pushes herself against the slightly smaller fae's body, wrapping her arms completely around her and hugging her tightly to her chest, pressing those soft breasts tightly up against her body. The fae can feel those little tremors rippling through the blonde girl's body, her eyes clenched tightly shut as she pants out short, sharp breaths between her tightly clenched teeth "Mm...Mmmnng....mmm...mmm!!" Pulled so close, Alura can feel Tina's heart RACING inside of her chest, her body so incredibly hot to the touch "Oh..gods...Mmmf..!" The girl's arms squeeze around Alura so tightly, as if letting go of the fae would make her simply topple over, and time after time the fairy can feel little tremors pass through the girl's shuddering body as she rides out the throes of her first orgasm, brought on unexpectedly quickly by Alura's skilled tongue - and just a hint of magic.

It's a full thirty seconds before Alura feels those arms starting to slowly relax, Tina's breathing starting to slow, though her arms remain wrapped around her body, albeit with a far softer touch "W-wow....I...um...I didn't...expect that." Tina whispers right into Alura's ear, before those soft little lips give it a gentle kiss, her tongue lightly flitting out across it's pointed surface "I...I've never felt...ANYTHING like that before. Sorry. That...that took me...a little by surprise. I've never had someone...LICK there. Mmm, your tongue..." A soft little moan escapes her lips, and she nestles her head down against the crook of Alura's shoulder, spreading her knees just the slightest bit so she can work herself just a little bit closer to Alura's body, pressing herself up against the smaller fae's form "That was...incredible. It felt so tingly, and...Your hands so soft and gentle and...and..." Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Tina finally pulls back, gazing deeply into Alura's eyes, her own emerald green eyes glittering in a mixture of lust and pleasure "I thought I was going to fall right on top of you. Mmm, my legs felt so weak, and you just kept licking, kept teasing and..."
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay