The Full Stomach Tavern

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Full Stomach Tavern

Postby AvorieAnne » Sat May 16, 2015 5:36 pm

"The house special, the owner or a wait staff member can devour a customer, and for so long as the customer desires to remain within their stomach they get free drinks. Second hand might I add, and food." She stretched and smiled. "In the same way if a customer is more pred than prey they may consume a waitstaff member and the house special still applies, so you get me and anything on the menu for as long as you want." Tracey was used to it, being one of the only prey on staff and all.
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pink93 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:39 pm

The blonde stared at her for a moment before nodding to herself. "I see. And I can have you however I want?" She asked with an interested raise of her eyebrow.
Pink93
Somewhat familiar

Postby AvorieAnne » Sat May 16, 2015 5:40 pm

"That depends on what you mean exactly, we're served Raw so to speak." she laughed at that thought for a moment then continued. "How would you have me if you could" she asked curiously.
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pink93 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:42 pm

The blonde pouted a little with a smile. "Well, while the idea of watching your naked body rotate over a fire, tired to a spit, certainly appeals, I can handle raw meat just fine. I think you could maybe do with a little flavouring perhaps, maybe basted in barbecue sauce or garnished with a few well placed carrots..."
Pink93
Somewhat familiar

Postby AvorieAnne » Sat May 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Tracey grinned and pointed to the menu, "You get what you see here, says so on the menu. If I don't appeal to you then I'll gladly make you something else" she winked. Some of the fun she got from this was that she was both willing and feisty at the same time.
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pink93 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Ashleigh tilted her head in amusement at the cat girl waitress. "Whatever happened to the customer always being right? I think you'll do just fine for me, though. Perhaps you have a quieter booth somewhere? I prefer a little privacy when I eat..." She took another pull of her drink and winked, "besides...I don't want anyone to hear your screams of pleasure but me."
Pink93
Somewhat familiar

Postby AvorieAnne » Sat May 16, 2015 5:58 pm

"I think the customer waives that right when intending to eat the waitress" she laughed, moving to grab a key from a row of hooks. "There are some rooms upstairs, if you will follow me please" she said as her tail wrapped around Ashleigh's wrist before moving from behind the bar and leading the way. Waiting of course for her to get up so as not to spill her drink. "I've been eaten so many times dear that the enjoyment from this is going to be a warm place to rest and not having to walk for a while". She may still enjoy it, but to her it had become a job now more than anything and it paid the bills.
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pink93 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Ashleigh followed a few paces behind her waitress as she was led to the private room, hearing the flatness in her tone. "That sounds like a sad life to live, not being able to enjoy the job, not even a little? Surely you must want your life to be more than that?"
Pink93
Somewhat familiar

Postby AvorieAnne » Sat May 16, 2015 6:04 pm

"Oh I do, but when you are the only one on staff that will openly allow themselves to be at the customers mercy rather than the other way around. The job loses a bit of fun because it's expected of you all the time, and might I add I don't get many days off" she slid the key into a door halfway down the hall and pushed it open. "This is my personal room, not that I get to use it much but you are welcome to it while you process me" she smiled. "I apologize if I'm not as enthusiastic as you would like, but know this, even if I'm not screaming my enjoyment, i will surely show it in my squirming so it's not all lost for you" she stretched again and threw herself on the bed.
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sun May 17, 2015 4:14 am

AvorieAnne wrote:"Jenny we have a taker on the house special" she yelled before excusing herself to the bar to resume cleaning.

Moments later what looked to be a body double of Alyssa appeared, and as she had said before the only difference was the red hair. "I always fail to see why someone doesn't take up this offer more often" she smiled as eh made her way over to Julien. "I Do hope that Alyssa informed you what you are in for, the longer you can handle it the longer you get a free ride so to speak" she sat down across from him. "It doesn't take long either, one moment you are out here the next, in here" she pointed to her stomach. "Perfectly safe mind you, nothing to worry about."

(What is Jenny wearing?)

"Wow, Alyssa wasn't kidding when she said that you two looked alike. You're not twins are you?"
Juliens eyed followed Jennys hand as it gestured towards her stomach.
"I think I understand the premise, I am just a bit curious about the logistics. You know, the whole, "how you do it" part of the whole deal."
He paused slightly, thinking that he was both thirsty and hungry, his wallet not being particularly full.
"Okay, I`m in. If you promise it is safe, I`ll trust you on that."
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby pacattack25 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:55 am

(ooh - I'm a switch I didn't know i couldbe pred too - edited somewhat)
AvorieAnne wrote:"Yes we are, please excuse me the owner and head server are busy" Said a voice from a room behind the bar. "I however would be glad to help you, I'll be right out". Moments later from the door behind the bar emerged a Young human woman with cat ears and a tail to match. "My name is Kara, how may I assist you?"

Mittens giggles and look towards Kara "Yes - I need a nice big fish~ - and of course lemonade to drink - oh yah... living prey of some kind while I'm in a belly of my own~"
Last edited by pacattack25 on Sun May 17, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacattack25
---

Postby AvorieAnne » Sun May 17, 2015 11:00 am

Bright wrote:(What is Jenny wearing?)

"Wow, Alyssa wasn't kidding when she said that you two looked alike. You're not twins are you?"
Juliens eyed followed Jennys hand as it gestured towards her stomach.
"I think I understand the premise, I am just a bit curious about the logistics. You know, the whole, "how you do it" part of the whole deal."
He paused slightly, thinking that he was both thirsty and hungry, his wallet not being particularly full.
"Okay, I`m in. If you promise it is safe, I`ll trust you on that."

(My apologies, not used to describing the wears ^.^;)

"I would hope she isn't a liar, I don't like employing liars personally" she smiled, "We are far from twins, a freaky coincidence is all". As Juliens eyes followed her hand which rested atop her stomach which was hidden from view by her long silky midnight blue dress she chuckled. "The how do I do it part is not important, just know this you will be whole when you get in there with no teeth marks on you." After all she wasn't a biter...all the time. Pushing aside her long red hair she leaned across the table "It's perfectly safe, you have my word on that. I don't tend to take my time with my "meals" so to speak either, so if you would close your eyes we may begin"
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby AvorieAnne » Sun May 17, 2015 11:04 am

pacattack25 wrote:Mittens giggles and look towards Kara "Yes - I need a nice big fish~ - and of course lemonade to drink"

"Fish, well that begs the question as to what kind of fish and am I right in assuming you would like it raw?" she chuckled, she herself preferred her fish cooked, but that was her human side talking and if thrown a raw fish her animal side would take over. "As for lemonade..." she used her tail to grab a glass and with her hands she popped open one of the fridges behind the bar exposing a number of jugs. "Ah, yes we have some made so I don't have to be the poor soul to go hunting for more". Kara then poured some into the glass and handed it to Mittens. "Back to the fish, what kind and raw or not?"
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sun May 17, 2015 11:05 am

(That's okay, I was just curious.)

"Sounds like a plan so far." He said, still a bit in doubt of the whole idea, but eager to try it out.
Julien leaned forward and closed his eyes.
"Okay, my eyes are closed, what now?"
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby pacattack25 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:09 am

AvorieAnne wrote:
"Fish, well that begs the question as to what kind of fish and am I right in assuming you would like it raw?" she chuckled, she herself preferred her fish cooked, but that was her human side talking and if thrown a raw fish her animal side would take over. "As for lemonade..." she used her tail to grab a glass and with her hands she popped open one of the fridges behind the bar exposing a number of jugs. "Ah, yes we have some made so I don't have to be the poor soul to go hunting for more". Kara then poured some into the glass and handed it to Mittens. "Back to the fish, what kind and raw or not?"

(didn't know we could be pred - soooo)
"Raw please~" I take a sip of lemonade "And if I may have a special order full stomach special I would like to take a prey on staff then end up on one of the staffs menus~" she smiled "There is just something about having a belly full of prey while being prey youreself I just LOVE~" I tap my hand to my chin "Do you have halibit right now? I'm feeling halibit" I take a sip of the lemonade
pacattack25
---

Postby AvorieAnne » Sun May 17, 2015 11:17 am

Bright wrote:(That's okay, I was just curious.)

"Sounds like a plan so far." He said, still a bit in doubt of the whole idea, but eager to try it out.
Julien leaned forward and closed his eyes.
"Okay, my eyes are closed, what now?"

Jenny opened her mouth rather than speak to answer him and she grabbed him by the shoulders to push. His head entered her now gaping maw before disappearing down into her throat. Julien would feel himself being pulled and constricted as the bulge in her throat grew. This one tasted better than the last so Jenny savored him a little, her tongue running over him playfully as she was now past his shoulders. Another gulp and all but his lower half was engulfed, with that being the case she stood up and figured Gravity would do the rest as she gave one last swallow with his feet dangling in the air. The bulge in her throat crept ever so slowly towards it's destination which groaned with anticipation, Julien could not see of course but his head would pop into her stomach momentarily. "I don't play with my food, so I apologize if that was too quick for you."
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby AvorieAnne » Sun May 17, 2015 11:20 am

pacattack25 wrote:(didn't know we could be pred - soooo)
"Raw please~" I take a sip of lemonade "And if I may have a special order full stomach special I would like to take a prey on staff then end up on one of the staffs menus~" she smiled "There is just something about having a belly full of prey while being prey youreself I just LOVE~" I tap my hand to my chin "Do you have halibit right now? I'm feeling halibit" I take a sip of the lemonade

(Haha, ya the house special evolves ever so slightly from owner to waitstaff to customers getting the same deal)

Kara laughed, "Fish and me? Sure that stomach of yours can handle that?" she slipped away and returned with a large portion of halibut. "Here you are, normally I'm the pred but I have been known to dabble in the prey aspect of things as my job requires it. So pick your first course the fish or me?"
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby pacattack25 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:26 am

AvorieAnne wrote:(Haha, ya the house special evolves ever so slightly from owner to waitstaff to customers getting the same deal)

Kara laughed, "Fish and me? Sure that stomach of yours can handle that?" she slipped away and returned with a large portion of halibut. "Here you are, normally I'm the pred but I have been known to dabble in the prey aspect of things as my job requires it. So pick your first course the fish or me?"

Mittens hums - looks up at Kara, down at the hallibit, then up at Kara, and back down... "I'll be nice and eat you first so that you can have the Halibit too~" Mittens grabs Kara gently smiling a toothy grin "And yes I'm sure my stomach can handle it~"
pacattack25
---

Postby AvorieAnne » Sun May 17, 2015 11:28 am

"How thoughtful of you, halibut is my favorite but shh don't tell anyone" she winked as Mittens grabbed her. "I'm ready when you are, just no biting please I don't like reforming with teeth marks if I get digested." She looked at Mittens's stomach and back up at her. "We'll see if you can handle it" Kara giggled.
AvorieAnne
Been posting for a bit

Postby pacattack25 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:31 am

the stomach was a bit fluffy - probably from eating here in the past and I open my maw "Is nibbling ok? I like to gently nibble on my prey" she smiles and starts pulling Kara in "I wonder who will eat me..."
pacattack25
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay