The Belly Pet Store

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

The Belly Pet Store

Postby Virgo13 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello so I've made a couple of roleplay's in the past but I always end up making them a little too complicated. So as a writing practice I've decided to create a simple premise that hopefully people will enjoy.

The Premise:

In this world many species roam humans, to demi's, to furries and all the like. But between the species there are two kinds of breeds and that is the Predators and the Prey. Predators are those simply with the ability to consume others in one way or another. There are various types such as those that can control their digestive tract, those who can devour others in almost any orifice or in ways never thought possible, etc. While the prey simply put do not. Thus it is easy to see that Predators are the dominant breed and most prey are often lower class made into servants and the like.

There used to be a time where the prey population was much lower then predator rousing many activist rights. However thanks to new technology the prey population now trumps the predator population. All prey now have devices inserted into them that save their genetic code, so that if they are digested, they will reappear in what are called "Reformation Stations" in various parts of towns and cities. This inspired a new trend not long ago that is sweeping the nation amongst the higher middle class and upper class!

Belly Pets!

It all started with one infommercial.

"Hey Predators! Always love that feeling of a prey inside you? Do you always feel sad, lonely and just empty when they eventually digest? Well don't you fret any more! Instead why don't you get yourself a "Belly Pet!" What is that? Well I'm glad you asked! Belly Pets are your personal prey for whatever you wish! Here's how it works each prey is given a device just like those for Reformation Stations, instead it can do so much more! When you pick your pet we give you a special device that enables all kinds of things! Like shrinking your prey to any size you want! For all those hard to reach places. Or make them grow if you are up to the challenge! And even yes, make them impervious to digestion, they'll be safe and snug inside you without any threats at all! But just in case or you like the feeling of digestion you get your own personal Reformation Station! Personalized for your Belly Pet so that even if they runaway and get eaten by someone else they will always come back home to you!

And it benefits the prey too! Our prey are poor souls who have been homeless, orphaned, runaways with no purpose, or even volunteers who want an easier life. So if you are a predator looking for that special prey, then find your local Belly Pet Store Today!"

Since then Belly Pets have become insanely popular to the point that local police stations and the local pound will round up lost prey on the streets, as well as foster care and orphanages have given up nearly all their prey children to the store's. Stores start selling clothes and collars for the belly pets of those that can afford them. A very successful business in the end.

Note!!

Alright gonna clear a few things here, the setting is pretty much a modern day future, as well as highlight the technology for this so that no one is confused.

Nanobot Technology: Each prey in this universe are injected with nanobots that remember and copy their DNA. But as for Belly Pets, the nanobots take it a step further, enabling them to alter the prey's genetic code itself! Enabling their predators to shrink them, make them grow, make them younger, or older, change their sex, and impervious to digestion and keeping them alive for prolonged periods of time without food, water, or air.

Predator's Petmote: Each Predator with the purchase of a Belly Pet gets a remote that is incorporated with any settings of the pred's choosing, enabling them to do as mentioned before. It is this remote that controls the nanobots in the belly pets. Petmote's as they are called can also be custom made to their taste, they are small touch screen like devices and each Belly Pet comes with a guarantee to get it replaced should it get broken or lost at no extra cost.

Reformation Stations: Large black box like structures placed in various towns and city's, it is here that when a prey digests that they come out in perfect condition as if they were never eaten, sometimes preds even eat each other just to see what its like. But those that purchase a Belly Pet get their own small and personalized Reformation Station, so that their pet always comes home.

Character Profiles

Predators

Name:
Description:
What kind of Belly Pet are you looking for?: (yes you can have more then one as well)
Vore Preferences:

Prey/(Belly Pets)

Name:
Description:
Did you come here willingly or unwillingly?: (Not all are brought to the pet stores by choice though that is on purpose for the preds that like the challenge)
Vore Preferences:

And that's all there is to it!

The Local Belly Pet store located at the mall which was the center of this city, not far from it were deluxe apartment and penthouse duplexes, as well as a suburban area for the upper class. Basically for the predators as most were in this short percentage of wealth. And the pet store had become a popular hot spot. Those looking for a pet or just to check them out and coo at the adorable creatures contemplating whether to beg their parents for a raise on their allowance so that they could afford one. It was the largest Pet Store around, for this was the very original Belly Pet Store that started the trend. Prey lined up in spacious unbreakable glass cells, they really were taken good care of, but of course that was to make them all the more appealing. It was here that life began for prey or for others where it ended once that chosen Predator came to pick them up. Let's just see for ourselves though shall we?
Last edited by Virgo13 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to have a roleplay together, click on the link below to see my seeking page
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30866
Virgo13
???

Re: The Belly Pet Store

Postby Beastmoder » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Name: Vapor
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: Likes to relax, and is usually nice to people.
Description: Vapor is just like any other Vaporeon, but with darker blue skin than usual.
Did you come here willingly or unwillingly?: Unwillingly. One second, she was swimming peacefully in a pond, the next, she was in the Belly Pet shop.
Vore Preferences: Oral, UB, Anal, CV. Digestion, as long as I reform. No scat/watersports or sex.
Last edited by Beastmoder on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT.
Beastmoder
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Virgo13 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Name: Rose
Species: Human
Personality: Rose is very shy, meek, and overall a coward. She doesn't like confrontation and is prone to crying when she see's violence or is scared. She's very timid, but also ladylike, and has good manners willing to comply so long as she isn't hurt.
Description: Rose has very doll like features, honey blonde heir that brushes past her shoulders, emerald green eyes, and smooth perfect fair skin, she's very much an adorable porcelain doll in human form, very petite and fragile looking in her own right. She wishes she was stronger like her twin sister though hopes that if she is bought her life will be better then it was.
Did you come here willingly or unwillingly?: Unwillingly she and her sister Rune were caught together running away from the local social workers. It was actually because of Rose they were caught and thus she blames herself for it.
Vore Preferences: Oral, UB, Anal, CV, BV, dominant predators (though nice one's work will with Rose too), if digestion must include reformation, full tour (clean only). No scat or disposal of the kind, no sex or hard vore either, and likes male, female, and herm preds.

Name: Rune
Species: Human
Personality: Rune is the complete opposite of her sister, while Rose is timid and weak, Rune is very much strong willed, stubborn, a fighter with a tomboy personality. She isn't one to give up easily but that just makes her harder to try and break. She's very loyal to her sister and those she cares about and is very blunt and not afraid to say how she feels. Though her big mouth could get her in great trouble.
Description: Rune is identical to Rose, the two would look exactly the same if not for Rune having shorter hair and tends to dress in a more casual and boyish style, from behind she can and has been mistaken for a boy, but once she is put in more feminine clothing (which she despises) she too resembles a living porcelain doll. Though stronger still petite just like her sister.
Did you come here willingly or unwillingly?: Just like her sister she was brought against her will though she doesn't blame Rose at all
Vore Preferences: Same as her sisters.

(These two don't have to be purchased as a pair they can be but if you'd like to separate them that is fine too, would add an interesting dynamic and could play around with the idea of play dates. xD )
If you want to have a roleplay together, click on the link below to see my seeking page
Virgo13
???

Postby MadMarus » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:39 am

Name: Dusk 
Species: Abyssal Serpent Demi-Dragon
Basic Personality: Dusk is very empathetic. He won't force his Pet to do anything they don't want to, and is very accommodating for them. He does have a short temper, however, so watch out if you make him angry.
Description: Dusk is 11'3" and lean, tall for a Demi-Dragon. His skin is fair, while he has black-purple scales. He has clawed hands and feet, with scales and bony plates on his hands, feet, lower legs, and forearms. His tail is 8'4", well muscled and dextrous, with a collapsible oar shaped fin on the end. His forearms and lower legs also have fins. His ears are fins and he has two horns on each side of his head. He can also breath underwater. He has no wings. He can manipulate electrical currents and create electrical pulses.
What kind of Belly Pet are you looking for?: Dusk will take any pet, even if they are troublesome. He likes more petite and adorable pets.
Vore Preferences: Oral Vore, Cock Vore, Digestion, Reformation. Will do sexual stuff if it's wanted. No Scat/Watersports/Disposal/Anal Vore. (I don't usually do M/M, but until there is another Pred who wants to do M/M, I'll be okay with doing it)
Have you ever heard the sound of a rubber ball breaking a window?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO?
MadMarus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Virgo13 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:05 pm

(yay some more people welcome all once we get a few more people we can start it up)
Virgo13
???

Postby MadMarus » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:25 pm

(I can't wait ^w^)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO?
MadMarus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Virgo13 wrote:(yay some more people welcome all once we get a few more people we can start it up)

(Would you like me to include my predator too? )
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:41 pm

coop500 wrote:(Would you like me to include my predator too? )

(Its up to you all are welcome ^^)
Virgo13
???

Postby replicatkd » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:54 pm

(First public roleplay. Please be kind and tips are welcome.In fact what is the "turn" order?)

Predators

Name: Brayden
Species: Demi. A demon
Basic Personality: Pretty polite and silent when dealing with trivial tasks. He is nice if he is treated nice, but can become pretty rough too. Thanks to the demon heritage.
Description: A 7'2" demi. He looks just like another human except for the small black horns pointing upwards. His body has a toned, slim built. Bright red eyes that look almost orange. Grey flawless skin. White short hair. He has large black wings that he keeps folded against his back. But no tail.
What kind of Belly Pet are you looking for?: As long as his prey bulges his flat belly he doesn't mind anything else. In fact, he is not afraid of having more than one inside.
Vore Preferences: Oral vore, Cock vore,Digestion, Disposal. No Anal vore. Sexual stuff/uncommon stuff is welcome.(I am not super-enthusiastic about M/M either.) (If it becomes a predator fest. I will happily let my character go on his way.)
Last edited by replicatkd on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:08 pm

Name: Tyrone McFlynnigain
Species: Fanged elf or technically Densin (Or normal sized werewolf)
Basic Personality: He is mainly friendly and affectionate to most and sometimes shows signs of shyness. He really doesn't like scaring smaller folk but unfortunately likes swallowing them.
Description: Tyrone is a fairly tall man, around 7' 2" tall with six sharp fangs in his mouth, though one is chipped and broken. He has short messy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. His skin is tanned and he prefers to wear simple dark colored plaid shirts and jean pants. His job is mainly a junkyard mechanic, fixing crashed cars into working condition again. His species is capable of smelling very accurately as well as listening. His eyesight is pretty good but at night his vision becomes black and white in return for clearer sight.
What kind of Belly Pet are you looking for?: A young sweet girl or boy, someone who enjoys cuddling and maybe even looking for a father figure. Being a rather glutton he has a fairly large stomach and appetite so he wouldn't mind a few belly pets.
Vore Preferences: Soft Oral endo vore mainly. He likes to surprise his prey if he thinks they won't be frightened.
Last edited by coop500 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coop500
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:57 pm

coop500 wrote:Name: Tyrone McFlynnigain
Species: Fanged elf giant or technically Densin (Or normal sized werewolf)
Basic Personality: He is mainly friendly and affectionate to most and sometimes shows signs of shyness. He really doesn't like scaring smaller folk but unfortunately likes swallowing them.
Description: Tyrone is a fairly tall giant, around 115 feet tall with six sharp fangs in his mouth, though one is chipped and broken. He has short messy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. His skin is tanned and he prefers to wear simple dark colored t shirts and wool pants. His job is mainly a hunter who sells the meat and hides he doesn't need. His species is capable of smelling very accurately as well as listening. His eyesight is pretty good but at night his vision becomes black and white in return for clearer sight.
What kind of Belly Pet are you looking for?: A young sweet girl, someone who enjoys cuddling and maybe even looking for a father figure. Being a giant he wouldn't mind a few belly pets though.
Vore Preferences: Soft Oral endo vore mainly. He likes to surprise his prey if he thinks they won't be frightened.

(Not sure about the giant thing in this one Coop, the stores are equipped with devices that can shrink prey anyway ^^; Its kind of based in the modern future ^^; )
Virgo13
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Virgo13 wrote:
coop500 wrote:Name: Tyrone McFlynnigain
Species: Fanged elf giant or technically Densin (Or normal sized werewolf)
Description: Tyrone is a fairly tall giant, around 115 feet tall with six sharp fangs in his mouth, though one is chipped and broken. He has short messy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. His skin is tanned and he prefers to wear simple dark colored t shirts and wool pants. His job is mainly a hunter who sells the meat and hides he doesn't need. His species is capable of smelling very accurately as well as listening. His eyesight is pretty good but at night his vision becomes black and white in return for clearer sight.
What kind of Belly Pet are you looking for?: A young sweet girl, someone who enjoys cuddling and maybe even looking for a father figure. Being a giant he wouldn't mind a few belly pets though.

(Not sure about the giant thing in this one Coop, the stores are equipped with devices that can shrink prey anyway ^^; Its kind of based in the modern future ^^; )

Ah shoot okay, let me change it then, sorry.
coop500
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:07 pm

(No worries)
Virgo13
???

Postby MadMarus » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:48 pm

(@replicatkd welcome to the PRP. The "turn order" isn't really an order, unless you're character is having a conversation with another character, just post after about 2 or 3 other people do, that way you don't flood the rp or run out of things to say ^w^)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO?
MadMarus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby replicatkd » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:57 pm

(Thanks MadMarus! Here is hoping more prey join or it will become a combat RP. Haha. Sorry for flooding with my OOCs)
replicatkd
Participator

Postby Beastmoder » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:21 pm

(So are we going to match up?)
BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT.
Beastmoder
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MadMarus » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:27 pm

(I say give it more time for people to join.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO?
MadMarus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Midnightshadows » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:11 pm

(This looks like it could be fun. I'm in!)

Name: Artemis
Species: Anthro Fox
Basic Personality: Artemis is rather quiet and timid, prefering to keep to himself whenever possible. He is often pessimistic, his mind leaning towards the worst case scenario in times of great panic or stress. He is relatively obedient, willing to follow through with most orders from who ever becomes his master, though it may take a bit of convincing to get him to follow through with more... Intimate commands. He's more than willing to friendly towards his master, assuming of couse his master is friendly in return.
Description: Artemis is rather short, standing at only 5'2''. His body is slim and covered in ebony black fur, with white fur running down his muzzle, neck and belly, as well as adorning the tip of his fluffy tail. He has deep magenta eyes, which often direct attention to the interesting markings by his eyes, a group of three small white stars next to each eye. His clothing is rather plain, being nothing more than a simple dark grey t-shirt and shorts.
Did you come here willingly or unwillingly?: Willing-ish. Artemis isn't exactly thrilled to be selling himself to a predator, but to him, there isn't any other way for him to get a decent home. He had been living on and off the streets, and he wants something more stable then that.
Vore preferences: Any and all vore types are welcome (Except HV). Digestion and sexual stuff is welcome. Typically prefer male preds, but willing to do female pred if needed.
Midnightshadows
???

Postby MadMarus » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:25 pm

(Welcome, Midnight ^w^)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO?
MadMarus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby replicatkd » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:36 pm

(Midnight and I seem to match up better. I am willing to try stuff out of my comfort zone. I am hurting for a partner. Willing to take the chance? This set up allows fatal/death though. Do you want to reform?... Also not quite fond of one-lines. I will just use one-lines too in that case. Just throwing it up in the air.)

(Virgo13...didn't say what to do if a pred gets "bored" of a prey. I doubt people are going to stick with the same partner forever. After all one pred can have more than one prey.)

(Another thing... the "nanobots" can change gender, size, body, age...and if they are digestible or not. This gives the pred a lot of power. Are prey players willing to change?)
Last edited by replicatkd on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay