Hungry Eyes Group Lima (closed)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Hungry Eyes Group Lima (closed)

Postby sansuki » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:36 am

"Well," Eurikova says quietly, "There's some weird driders set up under the bridge. I don't have anything to burn them out with, but if anyone crosses that bridge they'll probably be attacked." She sniffs. "Even me, since they're working off of vibrations and not sight. Well, maybe I could get over, but not on my own," she says. "Anyone else have something to move them along so we can keep going?"
sansuki
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:16 am

OOC: I take a relaxed attitude to minor items of equipment that you might naturally expect to carry but that it is a pain in the ass to record on character sheets every time. E.g. it is perfectly reasonable to assume that someone might have a flask of alchemist's fire, a flask of acid or similar.
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby Bright » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:40 pm

OOC: I thought I had a bow, but upon checking my inventory in my character sheet, now bow was found.

IC:
"Hmm, do you know if they got any weapons? This is probably a terrible idea, but if we shook the bridge back and forth, do you think we'd attract them or scare them off?"
Jules had not seen the driders, but he took Eurikovas word for it that they were there.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:18 am

OOC - that's probably an error, you should have a masterwork composite bow appropriate to your strength. I.e. Roll 1d20+1+DEX to hit and 1d8+STR damage. Although piercing damage won't much damage the webs.
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Free of the initial resistance of the muscled ring, Ingarl's body would instinctively aid the dragon girl in her journey down into the drider's second stomach. Aviana was quite curious to see what lay in wait on the other side, eager to take this opportunity to discover more about the drider species, and the particular make up of their digestive tract. She'd always wondered if there was a tummy in their human torso and if so, what that meant for the second half of their body, and now she was discovering that first hand. Of course she was also quite curious to find out what had happened to the possessed warrior she'd squared off against not long ago.

The intense heat of this second stomach was the first thing Aviana noticed, the sweltering, almost furnace like temperature much more intense than the comfortable climate in the previous chamber. The air was acrid and much less hospitable, as the smell of digestion hung heavy in the air. A thick soup-like liquid lay waiting for her at the base of this stomach, which Aviana splashes bodily down into. Only to quickly discover bits and pieces of the previous inhabitant of this chamber. A rib stripped down to the bone, was a clear indication that this second stomach had very little trouble in digesting the possessed warrior, and had worked quite quickly at that. If this was any indication to it's efficiency even Aviana would not be able to last here for very long.

Thrashing about in the sludge, Aviana struggles to get her bearings, pulling herself into a more upright position while listening to what Ingarl had to say. She was pleased to hear the drider had no preference for which method or direction Aviana chose in exiting her body, and while it seemed she was quite serious in digesting her should she fail to escape, Aviana found solace in the fact that even separated as they were, Phyrra seemed to be standing up for her, if the feeling of a kick was any indication. Of course the thought of her failure had it's own appeal, as images of her enhancing the drider's breasts flash and threaten to push their way into her mind.

Aviana would stand firm however, pushing out the soothing lull of Ingarl's heart, the welcoming embrace of hot, slippery muscle against her form "Don't worry Phyrra, I don't plan on giving up just yet." she reassures her. Scanning the shifting folds of flesh, that shift and quiver all around her. Luckily for Aviana seeing in complete darkness had never been an issue for her, nor did the scent of acid offend her. Growing up among black dragons had it's benefit it seemed, at least in this particular environment. Of course these boons would mean nothing if she stayed in this chamber for much longer. For even now she can feel the itch of acid, as the thick, soupy slurry, clings to and sticks to her being. The previously broken down guest's remains, aiding the acid to stick to her body, to work towards adding her to the mixture within.

Despite having never before been in a drider stomach, let alone their second stomach, Aviana's keen senses would quickly pick up on the subtle movements of the muscles around her, the stomach lining's natural inclination to favor pushing in a certain direction, a direction that could only lead to Ingarl's intestines. Aviana figures that even if she gets it wrong, so long as she finds an exit, she'd be in a favorable position towards getting herself out of here, be it back up towards her mouth, or down towards the other end. Of course she hadn't completely written off the trip through Ingarl's intestines... but she'd simply have to take her escape one step at a time...and if she could make her way all the way out the lower end, she hoped to impress the drider, as apposed to taking the quickest and easiest way out this situation.

It doesn't take the pulsating walls of Ingarl's stomach long before they are rolling and squeezing against her. Though they aren't putting in as much force as Aviana realized they were capable of, they were still able to move her body quite easily. She constantly being shifted, rolled head over heal in the thick acidic sludge. Basted and coated in the substance which clings to her flesh and begins to tingle and burn. Aviana gasps audibly as she adjusts to the sensation, the myriad of stomach folds rubbing and working her body over much more aggressively than before. The drider's second stomach being a little roomier than the previous, and with her the only occupant it had plenty of space to work. Where the orc's tum had merely squeezed down on her tightly, this one was able to move and manipulate her. She feels her knees being pushed into her chest as muscles roll over her body, only to be stretched and flattened back out a moment later. All this was merely on account of the stomachs natural motions as it lazily works on digesting the meal within... Aviana winces at the thought of what the previous meal had to go through, the acid was one thing, and her scales and draconic heritage offered a layer of resistance to that, but the amount of pressure this stomach would be able to exert..... why Aviana trembled to even consider.

"I hope your ready Ingarl...to feel my touch were few if any in tact meals have ever ventured." Aviana calls out, reaching her hand forwards to press firmly against the upper wall of the spider girl's stomach. With one hand pressed above her, she uses the other to steady herself against the opposite wall. Pressing up and below her she uses these walls as a guide to shimmy herself forward, keeping her fingers splayed and dug into the shifting walls of flesh all the while, keeping those two points as a reference as she makes her way towards what could only be the base of the stomach.

Only when both hands are brought together by the opposite layers of flesh, as even pushing outwards proves unable to separate them would Aviana push firmly forward. Her fingers pressing deeply into the folds of flesh, searching for a center, for the opening into Ingarl's intestines that surely must be there, an opening that would have presented itself to her in time were she to be digested, and yet she was asking it to open for her already. Feeling one finger, and then another pop through into a separate chamber, feeling the familiar sensation of a ring of muscled squeezing around her digets, Aviana realizes that this must be it! Wriggling herself forward, she brings her face to the brink of this orifice. Forced to duck low within the acidic soup of digesting drow, Aviana is forced to rely on instinct, and her sense of touch alone, as she doesn't dare open her eyes within the muck. Tucking her knees in against the rippling motions of muscle below, she pushes off against it, forcing her head firmly against the sphincter, wriggling with the motion of Ingarl's stomach muscles hoping to ease her way inside.

Aviana
Perception: 1d20+14 27

wiggles: 1d20+14 32
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:30 am

Spoiler for image size

Trusk

"I think I could hit that webbing," Trusk addresses Jules, hefting her bow, "or the foul creatures in it. We could attempt silent passage across the bridge. Or do battle honourably, with our full strength," she smirks. "Or run back to the mountains like scared little menfolk. I could carry you in my belly, if you find the underdark too fearsome," she licks her lips. "I hear the drow hold great treasures. What might we take from them in this moment of their distraction," she nods towards the city, lit by flickering flames and the occasional flash of foul magics...
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:40 am

Ingarl

"Mmm... Ngh!" Ingarl moans, as Aviana's fingertips caress the orifice of her intestines. The sloshy mass of meal, all that remains of the possessed drow, is eager enough to sluice past her into the yet tighter, smellier tunnel below, and swiftly the dragoness finds herself swept along with it. Ingarl's intestines are much, much narrower than her stomach, a tube rather than a chamber, one that pulses, pushing Aviana's body along through it. The osmosis of the flesh around her feels like the softest of kisses, and she can sense the nutritional goodness of the drow-stew around her being sucked up by it, even some of her own scales being polished and refreshed as old dead flesh is drawn away by Ingarl's digestive processes.

"Ohhh, it does feel good," Ingarl moans. "It's such a wasteful decadence to do this, so much a thing of drow, not dridder, but I cannot deny it needful here..." None-too-gently, you can feel her spiderlegs massaging her belly, squeezing and pushing you back and forth against the pulsations of her intestines... yet motion downwards is inevitable, inexorable.

Scatty stuff
Gradually, the remains of the possessed drow become filthier, less liquid, more sticky and solid. Around Aviana, the drow-waste is being turned into driddershit...

'Acid' damage from Ingarl's intestines - 4, Bludgeoning damage from Ingarl's intestines and legs, 5
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby sansuki » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:34 am

"Don't bet on it, orc," Eurikova mutters. "I offered him a free ride in my stomach and guaranteed resurrection at the end of the day, and he still wouldn't take it." Scratching the back of her neck, she adds, "I'm fairly sure I could get over undetected, but you lot are a lot less stealthy than I am. Might be better to start a fight, and doing that with a sneak attack with flaming arrows seems to be a wise opening move." Looking behind her, she mutters, "Should probably wait for the others, though. "
sansuki
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:38 am

OOC: I think it's fine to continue - Xarces's scene might last a bit longer anyway, and Cassy is obviously somewhat obligated to the game they're running. The fight is balanced appropriately for a group of your current size so long as Trusk pitches in. There's nothing to stop them showing up mid-battle anyway.
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby Bright » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Jules

"Don't you two go ahead and make me seem like a stick in the mud just for being cautious when we're in the middle of freckin' no where surrounded by the dark and monsters." He said with a slightly annoyed tone.
"If we get out of this whole mess alive, I might be more inclined, but at the moment we got treasure to hunt down."

Jules readied his sword and shield.
"Well, I normally don't attack without reason, but the webs aren't there for show. Those driders ain't vegetarians if you catch my drift."
He paused slightly:
"Do you think I would be able to attract them here if I banged my shield and shouted? It should allow you to get off a few cheap shots while they focus on me."
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby sansuki » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:03 pm

"By more than a few people's count, Jules, you're surrounded by two monsters right now." The naga flicks her tailtip dismissively. "Anyway, it's possible. Frankly, I was going to hide in the shadows to get in a sneak attack anyway, so if you're willing to volunteer to draw fire so much the better." Looking over her shoulder, she sighs. "I do hope they don't get digested. Perhaps we shouldn't wait very long and just go for it now."
sansuki
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Trusk

"We can handle a few spiders," Trusk smiles, "so long as Jules doesn't mind... distracting them. Try not to look too tasty though, or you'll end up distracting us..."
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby Bright » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Jules

"Alright, get in position."
Jules stood in the position from whence he believed the driders would come and started banging his shield while shouting:
"Oy! You eight-legged good-for-nothings! Fly-eaters! Think you can handle me or are you too busy munching on cockroaches?!"
He took a deep breath before going at it for a second time:
"I ain't going into your stupid webs, it's so obvious that my blind grandmother would have detected them from a mile away!"
"I got spiders in my pottery collection more scary than you!"
"The local poetry club dress better and they got better poetry too!"
etc.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Jermayan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:45 am

Sliding back from the edge of the bridge when Eurikova mentions the driders underneath it, Phylia looks back across the chasm with a thoughtful look on her face. "Well, if they're using vibrations, then they won't be able to feel me crossing. I do have some spells that could be useful for flushing them out from under there as well, but if we're just looking to provoke them into coming out, they won't be necessary."

Watching as Jules starts to head forward, Phylia's only response initially is to give him a skeptical look. "Hmm. You know, it's usually not the best idea to announce yourself like that, especially here in the Underdark..." Moving closer to Eurikova, she gives a quick chant and briefly lays a hand on her shoulder, a rush of magic pulsing into her to enhance her capabilities for the coming fight.

[ Casting Aspect of the Wolf on Eurikova. ]
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Demonweb Dridder
A long, thin leg, black as oil and glistening with reflected light, scrapes across the top of the bridge, then the possessed dridder hauls itself up onto the bridge. There’s nothing remotely sentient in her multifaceted eyes, just raw, brutal hunger. For a moment, she readies herself, then bending her abdomen beneath her, she spews thick, sticky webs towards Jules…

OOC: It will take Jules a roll of 11+ on a d20 to extricate himself from the webbing, otherwise he’s immobilised.

...then she hisses like a teakettle, and charges towards him:

Demonweb Dridder: AC30, HP296/296
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby Bright » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Jules

The web caught Jules by surprise. He had not expected the darn spider to shoot the web so far.

http://orokos.com/roll/460455
1d20: 14 [1d20=14]

With a triumphant grunt, he tears the web apart and put his shield in front. If all goes to the plan, his allies should be able to shoot the drider in the back.
Or something like that.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:20 am

OOC - Jermayan and Sansuki get attacks against the demonweb dridder, either ranged or you can close up, or you can let it pass and attack Jules, then ambush it from behind.
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby sansuki » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Eurikova watches the feral drider with interest. Looked like orc chow to her, but with all the good work Jules was doing drawing 'fire' she was gonna let it at least have one good chance to make good on its hunger. After that- and a quick stealthy slither behind- then it would be time for the daggers in the back.
sansuki
---

Postby Jermayan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:57 am

Watching as the drider rushes forward towards Jules, Phylia was happy to see that the first part of their plan had worked in terms of getting the spider's attention. Of course, the more dangerous part was now approaching as he needed to last long enough against it without ending up bulging out its abdomen for the rest to take it down.

Continuing with her spellcasting, this time a pair of globes of condensed lightning form on either side of her, before following her outstretched hand and floating towards the drider. They weren't the fastest, but all they had to was touch it to begin cooking it from the inside out.

[ Casting Ball Lightning, which will create a pair of lightning spheres, then moving them towards the drider. They only have a 20 ft movespeed, so it'll probably take them a round or two to get there. ]
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:24 pm

The dridder hisses as the glowing lightning balls make their appearance, but Jules is a very tasty-looking meal indeed. So tasty she doesn’t even notice Eurikova slipping around behind her. With a pulse of her thick abdomen, she spews out another barrage of thick, sticky webbing, which spatters across Jules, hindering and hampering his ability to flee or fight

[OOC: Web’d again - roll 11+ on d20 to save, and you can’t move on your next turn. You can attack as normal though].

Then, with a delighted, hungry hiss, she scuttles forward, her lips parting to reveal a pair of scimitar-sharp fangs. An explosion of green and purple, somewhere in the city behind her, gleams from them, and a spindle of drool is snatched away by the speed of her advance.

They scrape down Jules’s armour with an unpleasant sound, before, finding a joint, one slashes within, sinking deep into his flesh.

Animalistic Dridder: AC30, Fort 30, Reflex 26, Will 24, HP296/296
Jules takes 14 damage, and is grappled by the dridder...
ambrose-euanthe
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay