Savage Hunger: Sci-fi/fantasy Savage Worlds RP (closed)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Savage Hunger: Sci-fi/fantasy Savage Worlds RP (closed)

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Mon May 16, 2016 8:18 am

Hi... I'd really like to continue this, if it is possible to continue?

a-e
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby Xali » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Er... sorry this RP came to a bit of a screeching halt, guys. RL stuff for me and at least one of the players, as spectators may have noticed. Anyway here's a short post to reintroduce things and get the topic bumped back up. After a short break I think I'm ready to get back into Savage Worlds. Past unreliability aside, I'll get another post done on saturday come heck or high water! Even if it's just some rule changes, for (for example) speeding up social encounters while still making them dynamic.

Due to their excellent description, Arcea and Celrie each earn a bennie. Since stuff is finally happening again this may be useful ; )

Back in the hanger, Thumper hears a commotion that distracts her from the shadowy figure that had been making Yasha nervous. A thundering sound begins to build outside. Since the door is still stuck open there is nothing to impede a sudden rush of fur and fangs that sweeps into the huge loading bay like a blizzard. No less than four hulking white-furred tigers with short tails, massive sabre-like teeth, and standing at least five feet tall at the shoulder, they approach to within 20 paces of Yasha, Thumper and Kugerrand before gradually coming to a halt and sitting down on their hind legs.

((A perception check, difficulty threshhold of 4, can be made to determine that there are actually thin gilded collars and harnesses on the beasts. Those who fail this check (only Yasha and Thumper must make it, unless others hear the commotion and immediately rush over) must then make a difficulty 4 spirit check - failing will cause the player to either immediately flee, thus losing face before the visitors, or make ready to attack the beasts, thus causing further difficulties.

It is only when the huge felines sit down that the object following them becomes visible: a huge, intricately wrought sleigh of dark ash-wood and black iron, covered with carved scenes of various fierce beasts. An exceptionally tall figure of at least seven feet sits in the driver's seat, completely covered in a white cloak and a heavy gauze scarf that covers the face and eyes except for a small pair of tinted goggles. The strange visitor would almost appear as a ghost, if not for the clouds of breath coming from beneath the wrapped scarf.

Meanwhile, Yvonne silently confers with Celrie a moment. "So it is as it appears then? If so I would not only wish you luck but offer you my assistance in any capacity you believe would be helpful... if you're considering the more innocent prelude, then I know all of the best cooks and brewers to be found in this lonely little burg, if you'll forgive my immodesty." She flicks her tiny tongue over the elfs ear so quickly no-one else can even see.

Then she returns her attention to Arcea. Celrie thinks that Yvonne might be turning on the subtle, almost hypnotic rhetoric which Bucovinans have become known for. "Hmmm. Well~ I suppose I should not be surprised. Although users of magic are more common out here on the fringes of civilization than in the great cities, they also tend to be reclusive and very stationary. Such a shame that they do not bring the wonders of their craft to the common people like I do." she flutters her eyelashes vainly before placing a finger gently on Arcea's upper chest and continuing. "I don't intend to try and frighten you or drive you away, but, well... there is something of a history to this mountain. I don't suppose your tribe knows very much of it? No, I don't suppose you would - your people don't practice necromancy, do you? Hm~"

((Note: Although necromancy is a setting element and appropriately spooky, this setting only includes the 'clean', relatively sanitized portions of the trope. Skeletons and ghouls and zombies do not exist. "Vampire" bats are just... bat people that drink blood and have a magical bloodline. This type of necromancy is actually closer to the original, historic definition and is limited to "ghosts".

"Well... I think I would like to delve a bit more into the history myself, but suffice it to say, the darker- or perhaps just more visionary - kinds of sorcerers, witches, clockmakers and psions have been drawn to this place over the centuries. Not in a flood, merely a trickle. Well. Surely none of you, our new heiresses, fit the definition of those who would transgress boundaries, follow deranged inspirations, or try and unearth forbidden knowledge? I hope you wouldn't think that of me." despite the general stoicism of the pretty bat's expression, the two ladies think they see a flash of sarcasm in her eyes. "In any case, what I mean by all this is... I wouldn't be surprised if you got a chance to test my descriptions for yourself, La- ahem. Arcealandria."
Xali
Participator

Postby sansuki » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:29 pm

After relaxing a little, formulating in her mind plans for duels with arrogant other... people, Yasha is a little less cautious about giving the interloper sidelong glances. She's just about to open her mouth to call him over to begin discussing such matters of honor in a 'civilized' way when the new arrival comes in with a sudden crash of motion. She doesn't even flinch one hair on her pelt, a quick flick of her eye seeing the leashes immediately on the felines' entry. When they come to a halt, she sighs theatrically, keeping her newly-repaired weapon pointed on the ground as she turns towards the newest comer. She doesn't much like cats, but at least they weren't dogs- she could handle felines a lot better. "I don't suppose you know who this is?" She asks the rabbit near her a little acidly, not addressing him yet.

[[Notice (unskilled, both dice have -2): 1d4+1d6 7 (1,6) -> Wild Dice reroll: 1d6 6 -> Wild Dice reroll: 1d6 5 Yasha notices the SHIT out of those leashes. Didn't know if GM wanted her to notice something else~]]
sansuki
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:51 am

Thumper

OOC: Presuming Thumper doesn't know the tiger-sledders, otherwise will edit later

"Not for certain sure," the noblelapin says, turning her attention to the new arrivals, "but they seem to be here to talk, not eat - at least at first."

Notice: 1d6+1d8, 6,8---> wild-die reroll 6 ---> wild-die reroll 5... apparently this was my good roll for the month (http://orokos.com/roll/m-euanthe)
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:48 pm

(( OOC: nice to see this moving again ^^ short post of my own to get back into the swing of things :3 ))

Celrie smiles from ear to ear as Arcea pulls her in close once more against her coon filled belly. The elf nuzzling tenderly against the side of her neck, as her hand gently rubs the contours of her stomach. "When the time is right, I'll show you everything I know." she murmurs in a flirtatious tone. Celrie's attention being momentarily stolen by Yvonne as she responds to her in turn, "Oh we'd love any assistance you can offer, and.." she pauses as an idea seems to sprout in her mind. "You hear that Arcea? She knows all the best cooks and brewers! Maybe we can get them to make us some elf food for our date?" she teases, bumping her hip against Arcea's side in a jovial manner, yet there was also a seriousness in her tone, that indicated she truly was excited at the prospect of enhancing their little date for as long as it lasted. "Anything's gotta be better than that slimy sausage.." she murmurs at the memory, giggling a little bit to herself as she recalls her reaction.

The parting touch of the bat woman's lick leaves Celrie's body covered in goosebumps, though quick as it was, the elf cannot help but savor the momentary warmth of another's tongue, just as she imagines Yvonne was silently savoring the flavors of her flesh, of a psionic elf, as short lived as they may be. Celrie does not say a word however, instead she merely narrows her eyes into a short lived, yet sultry gaze that quickly meets the eyes of Yvonne, communicating without words the enjoyment her tongue had brought her. Of course it was no where near as welcome a presence as the licks Arcea liked to give her! As the two talk among themselves Celrie smiles to herself, hugging closer to the warmth of Arcea's body. Happy to have such a strong, and protective kitty, that was also willing to share a tender little lick, or a kiss when the moment was right.

Zoning out for several moments, Celrie concentrated more on the beating of Arcea's heart, and the steady gurgling of her active belly than what was being discussed, up until the mention of necromancy and those individuals the mountain attracted. "Oh? My people practice a version of that sort of thing, though we don't openly call it as such." she declares, pointing out the vibrant stone that dangled just above her cleavage. "Soul stones, spirit stones, depending on what you want to call them are quite common to us..." she pauses a moment to smile up at Arcea "They contain the spiritual essence of ancestors who walked similar life paths before us." she explains quickly summing it up in case the feline had never heard of them. "See touch it, it's warm, even warmer than my own body heat enables." Celrie gently reaching out taking Arcea's hand in hers and placing it against her chest, the soothing warmth of the pendant able to be felt beneath her hand, as it's surface seemed to almost beat with an energy of it's own, one that mirrored the thrum of Celrie's own pulse. Looking back to Yvonne Celrie adds, "I'd love to hear more about this mountain's history when time permits."
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby Xali » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:48 pm

With her excellent roll to spot, Yasha of course will gain some more details beyond just not being frightened by the sabretooth cats. Exceptionally high rolls should give exceptionally useful results even if they do happen to occur with baffling frequency in this game. In this case it'll be treated more or less as if there was a successful knowledge check combined into it.

Yasha, her nerves and intuition already piqued and placed into a state of high alert by that skulking human, quickly scans the approaching beasts and their drawn apparatus for details... After all, though it only takes a moment to notice the tiny, thin collars, that does NOT necessarily mean she and her new keen-eared friend were not in danger (a friend who was likewise oblivious to the newcomers' identity and also knows/notices all of).

They take note of the following: beyond the collars, these beasts are immaculately groomed and in perfect health, with no missing or broken teeth or battle scars. It can be surmised that they are actually relatively pampered, tame pets from the civilized lands. Furthermore, they take notice that the oversized sleigh has several prominent crests intricately forged from solid platinum and cobalt. They also notice another potentially important detail; not only does the sleigh incorporate what look to be magical runes, but there is a collection of hefty, leather-bound books in the back along with all of the survival supplies. Those in and of themselves can be a threat, but more worrisome is the unstrung great-bow carefully packed in the rear along with a quiver. And when the traveler driving it hops down to the floor, there is a loud jingle from a pouch at their side that can only be a great quantity of coins. Based on the type of outfitting, this traveler no doubt hails from the lands of the Skadi.

Aside from the details of the driver herself, as she approaches, Yasha and Thumper notice that even though the visitor is making a show of ignoring them, she pulled right up to them in a way that was intentionally provocative, despite having plenty of other places to park her primitive vehicle. The lurking duelist looks very annoyed by this new arrival but says nothing, backing up towards one of the walls and watching from a distance, looking over his shoulder and seemingly deciding if he should leave or not.

Pulling off her cloak and letting it drop down behind her back, and setting aside the mask and scarf, she reveals herself to be a surprisingly delicate-looking woman for her larger-than-usual size. "You there. Rabbit. You look like you work here. Or you, squirrel - you have a rustic look about you, yah? Tell me - did a one Duchess Glana of House Taileton pass through here today? She has been ignoring my correspondence and avoiding me - a reckoning shall come tomorrow morn..." she says, muttering the last part (though rather loudly). "Find a half-worthy place for me to sleep in this ugly structure and I'll give you each five-fold of a day's pay in gold."

Back with Celrie, meanwhile, the white bat seemed more and more pleased with each bit of esoteric knowledge that she mentioned in passing. Yvonne gave a satisifed nod. "Oh yesss... my darling, I think I should greatly like to speak with you at length about the subject. Perhaps I can stay in this town long enough to show you some intriguing uses those historical curiosities might be put to, as well. And perhaps, in return, you can... open my mind to certain possibilities as well." she took Celrie's hand for just a moment, squeezing it affectionately and giving a very subtle, affectionate wink. "In fact, as lovely and kind a girl as you are, I wonder... did you seek this place out so that you might profit from some of the unique arcane phenomena here and pieces of history which have long gone ignored and buried? Or was it really as simple as you being available when some distant Empress needed to grab another fist-full of land and put some new nobles in charge of it? Well... I suppose it matters little."

Turning away and giving a tiny, almost coy flap of her wing, she looked towards the commotion coming from another end of the loading bay. "Hmm... I think I hear some of your party getting restless. I feel the same way, in fact.... I think I shall accompany you to Catspaw when you go, if you have the space on your train. I have but little baggage. Of course, I expect no special treatment, and I'll pay a monthy tax on whichever little scrap of land I settle on like anyone else. Might you show me aboard the train, if it is possible?"
Xali
Participator

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Celrie nods agreeably at Yvonne's response, only to have her ears perk at the mention of intriguing uses of the historical curiosities. "Oooh I'd very much love to see these uses you speak of." she declares, before flashing a little seductive smile of her own at the mention of her repayment, "and I can assure you won't be disappointed at all I am able to open your mind....and body to" the elf half whispers as her voice dips into an even sultrier tone than usual.

When the elves motives for venturing with the others comes into question, Celrie merely giggles politely "Oh, it's quite a long story you see, the events leading to me deciding to come to catspaw... While the opportunity to venture alongside Arcea here was a dominating factor, I'm not about to pass up any opportunity I have to learn and refine my crafts in the process, be they related to entertainment, psionics, a more sensual sort of skills" she pauses to wink, while momentarily pulling herself closer still to Arcea's body..."or otherwise."

The commotion on the other side of the station had not been lost to Celrie, as her large pointed ears bob alongside her head, she turns to look towards the exit of the tent they're currently inhabiting. "Seems like it.... or at the very least someone is getting restless out there... though it doesn't take much to rile up the locals.. at least in my case that is.. we had quite the little audience amassed as we made our way from store to stall." she admits with a chuckle, thinking back to her and Arcea's experience upon entering the station. " Turning toward the entrance to the tent Celrie nods "Gather your things then Yvonne, and I'll show you to the train. We should have some extra space, as I'd not even had time to step foot inside the space they'd reserved for me." Celrie admits, as she'd spent nearly the entire trip inside the duchess' own chambers during their journey thus far, and what time she'd spent away had been with Arcea.

The journey back toward the train is a little calmer than their departure from had been. Though Celrie can still feel the eyes of many upon her, and she pauses to shoot several of the stall owners a little smile in passing. much of the station's attention seems distracted by the goings on at the opposite end. Leading the bat to the train, Celrie only stops when she gets close enough to take in the sight of the large woman standing apposed to Yasha, the squirrel's floofy tail betraying her identity from a considerable distance. "Our train is just up ahead... but who's that I wonder?" the elf whispers to Yvonne, observing the scene from a distance, as her ears perk in order to pick up on what they might be saying. It seemed like Yasha had made herself a friend or two? Stood alongside a bunny and the imposing larger woman... though in the later's case her friendliness was questionable. While Celrie was confident that Yasha could take care of herself...the girl did seem to have a knack for getting herself in trouble, if her position in the last battle was any indication. Celrie would keep an eye on the situation as they made their way toward the train, keeping to herself for the moment, not knowing enough of what was going on to get involved just yet.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Thumper

"Boudicca, Lady Bobtail,” Thumper snaps, “not that I blame you for the error. Out here at the frontier, we work to earn our meals - or hunt for them,” she continues, poisonously sweet, her cute little bunny-tongue licking her lips. “Have you ever had a whole, live meal squirming in your stomach, Miss Tigeress? Isn’t it exquisite? Or do you just look the part?”

NB: Not sure if the driver is a tiger-person or just a tall human (or something else?) - if so, the ‘Tigeress’ is referring to the creatures pulling her sleigh.
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby CassyInko » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:59 pm

((Sorry for the little delay in responding to this. Had a IRL event take me away for a while. Will be back, now, and slowly getting caught back up in things. Sorry this post doesn't fully live up to the stuff I've done in the past. I'll certainly start working on finding the inspiration to get back into a posting mood ASAP. ))

Arcea's ears flicker slightly at Yvonne's words, the faintest hints of a coy little smile slowly stretching it's way across her muzzle. Get to test the bat's words for her own? Admittedly, the thought intrigued her. Celrie was, after all, a magic user...and she knew from experience that she tasted absolutely WONDROUS. It was only a small stretch of the imagination to think of how such a magic user might taste squeezing down the tight, hot recesses of her throat, or better yet...slowly squirming out their last moments inside her soft;y-but-eagerly churning stomach.

As much as the bat seemed to want to help them, there was a small amount of Arcea that simply didn't trust her. In fact, had it not been for Trinara's own presence alongside the bat, having her tag along might have been something that she protested, at least to a certain degree. Still, she did trust Trinara's judgement, and if she'd been working with the bat for some time...well, it was okay enough, right? Not to mention, Celrie seemed quite fascinated by her as well. Pushing the thoughts from her mind, Arcea's grin turns into a full-fledge smile, her free hand idly roaming across the contours of the unfortunate cooness slowly but surely digesting inside of her stomach "Well, I'll certainly look forward to...sampling it, should it come to pass. I've heard magic in the right places..." Again, she puts emphasis on her words with another soft pat to the vague bulge of the cooness' head, resting just beneath her own breasts "..feels divine. Adds a flasa ,,,A, uh..." For a moment, Arcea's face scrunches up in thought, though only briefly. After a couple of seconds, she continues "..I believe the word is 'flavor'? I know there's a certain elf I never mind tasting..." With a playful little giggle, Arcea leans in and gives Celrie a lick, right across the side of her neck. Like most other felines like Arcea, there's just a very, very slightly rough texture to her tongue, but unlike more feral cats, there was so much softness it was difficult to tell - and certainly not uncomfortable in the slightest. If anything...it actually felt rather nice.

"Mmm, hahah...yes...that's nice. " She whispers teasingly, again giving the elf a soft little flicker of her tongue across the side of her neck. The second touch is altogether brief, though, and soon enough Arcea has pulled back, allowing Yvonne and Celrie to converse at their leisure. When the duo begin heading back in the general direction of the train, Arcea stays behind for a few seconds, embracing Trinara (however awkward the embrace was with her stomach full of lightly-squirming cooness) "You'll be coming with Yvonne, won't you?! I'd be nice to catch up on old times! Maybe we can get into some troubl--er, have some 'wholesome fun' before we settle completely into catspaw, mm? I'd love to hear stories of your trip! Had to be more exciting than going to the Du'Bucovina lands and try to be 'civilized'."
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CassyInko » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:03 pm

(( Also, just for fun, a bit more art.

This time, Arcea and Celrie.

Might eventually do something for everyone, but we'll see.

))
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Thoroughly unimpressed by the presumed noble or her showpiece animals, the pirate raises an eyebrow when she's addressed as a... 'rustic'. Rich as the devil, but posh and intending to try to assert dominance, and Yasha bridled at dominance games. Especially from people she didn't know. Leaning- slouching, really- against the wall, Yasha drawls, "Dunno who that is and dunno who you are, lady, but it's damnably impolite to not introduce yourself. At least you're keepin' yourself from knowing who it is you're insulting, so that's something you can cling to for a bit, yeah?" She sizes up the woman and sniffs in a decidedly dismissive manner. Unimpressed. Unlike her new companion, though, she doesn't make any move to introduce herself.
sansuki
---

Postby Xali » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:55 pm

So, yeah... sorry this one took so long to get out. I had some severe writers block and, to top it off, lost an entire completed post to auto-logout while I'd been writing it up. I hate using notepad and don't have word so I got a firefox addon called "lazarus" - hopefully that'll stop that from ever happening again and I can start posting more evenly here...

Trinara smiles - "Oh, of course! I wouldn't miss out on whatever Yvonne - and you - have planned for that sleepy little village for all the food in the world!" She stood up on her tiptoes, leaning forward to give Arcea a very friendly, unreserved hug. One of the things that made her even more pleasant to rub up against, in some ways, than Arcea's many other lovers was that she had a cutesy innocence to her hug - when her breasts bounced against Arcea's chest or her tummy rubbed up against her own for a fleeting moment of tingling contact, she knew it wasn't from a desire to get anything from Arcea - just out of pure affection.

Yvonne had packed up her equipment into a small rolling cart quite quickly. Apparently, the tent wasn't originally hers (she was vague on what had happened to the previous owner, though she did smirk). The bat walked at a languid pace but began to trail along after Celrie and Arcea, as did Trinara, who continued to natter to her and Arcea from time to time as they walked.

These two are now NPC allies of Arcea and Celrie... they can be controlled in minor ways in posts, and are generally willing to do whatever minor requests you have for them. Until they get involved in combat their only pertinent stats are a d8 survival for Trinara and a d8 weirdscience skill for Yvonne.

Fortunately, the frost-dappled traveler shouting at Yasha and Thumper in the cargo bay didn't seem to notice them as they came around behind her... she was tall and broad-shouldered but had a nice figure under there. (( https://postimg.org/image/j8z07gv3r/ ))

Addressing Thumper's question: She didn't appear to be any kind of anthropomorphic creature, and was mostly humanoid, resembling an elf - but there was an unnatural bluish tinge to her skin, and her eyes had a faint radiance... furthermore, she was a fair bit larger than a human, though not inordinately so. Celrie felt like she might be some kind of distantly related elf, but wasn't entirely sure.

"Hah ho hoh," the vengeance-driven sleigh-driver said, taking a few confident steps towards Thumper. "What an interesting and unexpected que-estion from such a cute, harmless looking little one! Hunting, yah... Perhaps you are talking about the frilly little outings where proper Taileton ladies go out to show off their fashionable petticoats and riding boots while taking pot-shots at some distant beast or so-called savage? In between sipping tea and nibbling on crumpets and extending their pinky fingers just so? That looks like the only kind of hunting you'd ever experienced - but it's good to see that you are so interested in knowing what the real swallow of victory looks like!"

Calmly, she reached into her pack and pulled out some dried meat rations, tossing them on the ground in front of her sleigh-tigers. They looked down and sniffed but stood obediently at attention until she snapped her fingers, at which point they suddenly lunged on the side of beef and gulped it down in a few bites. She raised a hand to her chest and gave it a pat. She had a particularly breathy, blustery way of speaking, putting great emphasis on every vowel she pronounced. "Many are the ferocious prey that I have run to the ground and put in the ultimate wrae-stling pin, oh yes! I won't ask if you've heard of me, that being a practice of egotists... but many, too, are the foolish, prideful, or dishonorable travelers and hunters that I have given the same treatment to, making them beg as I crush them inside of me."

She took a step forward and looked down at Thumper, now nearly within arms reach... "If you follow me, perhaps you will be fortunate enough to see it with your own eyes, yah? My honorless gutter-rat of a nemesis is around this land somewhere - no one has left all day. I bet that her personal airship is at that village up the mountain right now." she snorts in anticipation. "I'm tempted to use you as a spot of practice, hahh! This land is the domain of no one lady or house, the wilderness... So has it been every year I have passed through here. I doubt the laws of her soft, pampered empress's laws have much real reach out here. The truest law reigns, of strength of warrior's arm and wizard's charm!"

The village has just recently been actually granted to noble landholders - those being the PCs - so those from other lands could easily be unaware of this.

Before she can get too threatening to Thumper she then turns to Yasha. "Hohaahaha... if I were to stop and introduce myself to every lazy little tree-beast I crossed paths with, I'd not be half the warrior I am! Count yourself fortunate that I am in need of lodging and too tired to show you what a real 'insult' from Imelda Skradottr stings like!" she gives another cocky laugh with a toss of her head and taps herself on the chest again with a palm, indicating that she is referring to herself in third person. "And what about you? You speak as if you had any name worthy of respect yourself - a prospect I ve-ery much doubt, yeah?" She strikes a theatrical side-long pose and points an index finger at Yasha. "Watch yourself, whatever your name is! There is always more room on my Vengeance Itinerary! I brought it with me, yeah? Now then - if neither of you two pitiful little furballs has any useful advice to my quest, as opposed to more questions - stand aside! I'll find someone willing to offer a spot by the hearth for an honest coin or two."

Imelda is being just as rude and socially unacceptable as she appears to be; by any standard, her conduct is a bit barbaric, and now that they've offered her a chance to apologize and she has refused, Yasha (at least - Thumper isn't a ruling noble here yet) would be well within her rights to challenge her or gulp her where she stands. Of course, she doesn't necessarily look like an easy target, either.

Outside, the hour is starting to grow late - soon the precipitous drop of temperatures that comes with nightfall will come. Accustomed to the humid seaside air of their main city, the folk of Taileton aren't good at gauging or dealing with the unpredictable weather here. The temperature has been above freezing for most of the day, but there are large, ominous, black clouds on the horizon, about 12 hours away.

A threshhold 4 survival check will tell the players that it is likely to rain sleet within the next day or so - they will need to get to Catspaw quickly in the morning if they want to evade it and have a nice warm spot to ride it out. However, this means that the Duchess and her entourage - as well as the erratically-behaving Chief Marlust - might be sticking around slightly longer than originally planned, which might cause difficulties. This will, at least, give them a few days respite from any more unwelcome guests.

The skulking human who had been the target of Yasha's suspicion before has drifted away, swiftly but casually walking to the other end of the bay. He seems even more intrigued by Imelda than he was by Yasha, and pulls out a small notebook to write something down.
Xali
Participator

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Walking alongside Arcea, Celrie leads Yvonne and her recently packed belongings towards the train. she'd taken more than the elf had expected with her, yet even so she believed they'd be able to accommodate her well enough. It would be a much shorter trip than the one leading up to this point at the very least, so any uncomfortability created by having her on board would be short lived at best. "The train is just up ahead, I'll show you were you can put your things, and settle in once we depart." Celrie cheerfully calls back to Yvonne, turning to Trinara to add "There's a car dedicated to kitties too, if you'd rather ride in that." The elf assuming Arcea would have her crowd in with the other Cal'Drua.

What interested Celrie more than the future seating arrangements on the train however, was the large woman who continued to cause a scene alongside Yasha. While Celrie had initially decided to not get involved, she did find her curiosity piqued the longer she looked and listened in their direction. Especially once the figure revealed herself to be an elf of sorts. "Ooooh that's a big elf! Much bigger than any I ever saw back home. Can you imagine how cute it would look if I stood next to her!" she points out to Acrea, holding the felines hand tightly in her own while motioning with the other. "I wonder what kind of elf she could be though..... " Celrie murmurs, trailing off in thought as she goes over all she knew of elven history, societies and sub races. "Yvonne, you've never met that one before have you?" Celrie eventually asks, the bat seeming to know most of the notable individuals around the station.

Whomever the woman was she definitely had a blustery, way of speaking which at times, had very little difficulty finding it's way to Celrie's keen elven ears. She sure didn't seem to be acting very nice towards Yasha and the bunny.... though Celrie does stifle a giggle when she overhears the woman refer to them both as furballs. She making a note to question Yasha about her large friend when she had the chance, though would continue on towards the train as it truly wasn't her place to go butting in on their conversation, and it would be especially rude to step away from Yvonne before seeing her safely to the train. The large elf, as curious as Celrie was about her, seemed to be in a hurry as well, judging from what little Celrie had overheard, and she highly doubted that holding her up any further would do any good to lighten her mood.

Once they reached the entrance of the train however, Celrie would turn back and motion to Yasha, standing on her tip toes and waving her arm in an over exaggerated manner, putting on quite the show for her adoring fans assembled in the trading post, her breasts bouncing delightfully within the silky confines of her attire as she calls out to her ally. "Yooohooo! Yaaaaaashhhhaaaaa!! We're gonna be leaving soon, so don't keep us waiting~" her melodic voice rings through the station like a sweet summer breeze in comparison to the harsh words the larger elf was speaking. Celrie both informing Yasha she was ready to leave, as well as providing a possible out for whatever trouble the squirrel may have gotten herself into.

(( essentially Celrie is ready to leave once everyone else has had their fill of the station. ))
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:56 am

Thumper

"I'm trying to grow as a lapin," Thumper says, almost conversationally, "so I won't gank someone's personal nemesis on a whim, no matter how tasty you look seasoned with that attitude. People I trust keep telling me I have anger," her stomach gurgles eagerly, "management issues," she continues, "that I really can't keep controlling with food," Thumper smiles... Widely enough that the oversize snack in front of her can see her tonsils dangling at the back of her throat...
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby sansuki » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Yasha's smile becomes a little fixed and rigid as the newcomer doubles down on her insults. While it's tempting to just pounce on the woman now, especially with the squirrel's empty stomach, or to just draw her rifle and blow out her kneecap... no. She was going to remain calm, especially since her first fight of the day had resulted in her veering close to being a coughed-up furball and some curve padding on an unworthy foe. And yet... she catches Celrie's voice and sighs a little in relief. At least here she had a good reason to abandon the rude woman.

"My name is Yasha. You don't get to know a second name because you've irritated me, so instead have my nickname- Redtail. I'm a pirate, and a recently created noble, in fact of this area, so your entree into this area's already looking frankly pretty rocky. But I'll be kind and not have you exiled from my territory, because while I am a noble and a pirate I don't have much practice being a noble pirate so I figure I should start." She leans forward. "Be sure to spend lots of money in this town. The tax revenue will be appreciated." With that, she gives the rabbit's hand a quick kiss, murmuring, "Thank you for the repaired weapon," and heads over towards Celrie. With her back turned, her face is a clenched, irritable mask, and as soon as she gets close the squirrel grumbles, "Where the devil have you two been? I'm starving and I've been accosted by an aggressive rabbit, a creepy human, and that incredibly rude woman. At least the rabbit fixed my gun. The other two-" she shakes her head. "So, we're leaving soon? Be glad to leave this place behind."
sansuki
---

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:24 pm

The moment Yasha approaches, Celrie bounds over and throws her arms around her, hugging herself tightly to the squirrel she'd not gotten much time to meet yet. Her breasts pressing warmly against Yasha's body threaten to burst free from the skimpy restraints keeping them in place, offering up more than an adequate amount of the lower half of Celrie's supple mounds for all those in attendance to enjoy. All the while the elf lightly nuzzles against Yasha's furry cheek, happy to have not lost the fluff tail to the tummy of that marten, and even more happy to see that she'd had plenty of time to clean up and recover from the experience.

Taking a step back Celrie giggles before addressing Yasha's question "Well...you see Arcea and I have been on a date. we tried on some clothes and some jewelry, tasted a free sample of sausage from one of the local vendors, and caught a very interesting movie. On top of that, we met Yvonne, and Trinara here who shall be accompanying us on the remainder of our train ride." the elf explains, motioning to bat and cat in turn, allowing them ample opportunity to introduce themselves if they so desired. "Speaking of... who are your eh, friends over there? You know that big woman, and the bunny?" Celrie asks, uncertain what, if any connection the squirrel had to them, though judging from what she'd said while walking away she highly doubted it was anything as pleasant as an old friend come to give her a hard time. "As far as when we are leaving, I personally wouldn't mind departing as soon as we've got everyone assembled. That is assuming the staff around here was competent enough to clear the tracks... they've certainly had enough time."
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:28 am

Thumper

I sigh, somewhat regretfully, as my squirrelly pseudocompanion turns and leaves. I’d so been hoping that she’d be tonight’s bedmate, if not bellyfiller. Still, if Imelda pushes, at least it’ll be my belly she’ll be filling - and it’s not as if watching Yasha’s pert rump and fluffy tail sashay away is a hardship, exactly… and the elf-girl she rejoins is just as cute as she is…
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby CassyInko » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Arcea amiably chatters with Yvonne, Celrie, and Trinara, her rather jovial and enthusiastic speech not at all bogged down by the soft whimpers and the far louder gurgles and groans of the poor raccooness slowly but surely digesting away inside of her churning belly. In fact, she seems to hardly care about the coon's fate and discomfort - she was simply food now, and as much fun as it was to tease and taunt her about her intended fate as just a pile in the woods, there was more important matters to attend to. Like talking with her friends!

The small chorus of sounds that emanated from her dutifully digesting tummy are largely ignored save for the occasional approving pat along the vague outlines of the cooness' balled up body, and the odd sigh of contentment and delight from the clearly pleased feline as he tummy does what it does best "Ahhh. Glad you'll be coming back with us, Trinara! Hopefully things go decently smoothly as we get all settled in up at Catspaw. Truth be told, I don't know much about the 'ruling' part, but the Cal'Drua had a vested interest in Catspaw, and...I guess I'm the least likely to be missed, shuffled off to a place like this. Not that I'm complaining..." She quickly ammends, drumming her fingertips upon her belly "...actually kinda nice being out, doing things without supervision for a while! Things can get kinda stuffy in the tribe when everyone is so worried about being 'proper'." Waving her hand dismissively, Arcea pushes the thought of home from her mind. It might still technically be within Cal'Drua territory, but it was at some of the further reaches. She might actually be wishing for more Cal'Drua around if things went poorly.

Celrie's mention of the rear cars makes Arcea's ears perk, nodding her head at the observation "Yes! We do have a couple of cars in the back. Father is back there, along with a contingent of our people...a few of them happily nursing bellies as pleasantly filled as mind." She adds with a little grin "...Local bandit problems are not always bad, mm? Always more delicious than traditional fare. Of course, if you wanna stay out of that area, we can likely sneak into a cab closer to the front. I'm sure noone would complain too loudly." Following just a step behind Celrie and Yvonne, when the elf stops Arcea nearly trips over her, pulling up short "Ech! What is it Cel--Oh. Another elf?"

So engaged had she been in her own conversation with Trinara that Arcea hadn't noticed the big elf at all - though now that she'd been pointed out, she stood out like a sore thumb. Her ear twitches just slightly when she gets a good look at the sleigh, too. An extravagant ride...and one she'd not mind taking for a spin at all, even if her own people traditionally rode giant wolves rather than used other felines "Huh. Big elf." She echos, grinning at Celrie "Oh, you'd look cute standin' beside her alright. Course, you look cute just standing there, too." With a playful little hip bump to Celrie, Arcea turns her attention to Yasha as the red-tail approaches "Hey Yasha! I see you're meeting some new friends, huh?" There's an obvious mirthful flick in Arcea's tail, her eyes briefly scanning over the big elf that'd be exchanging words with Yasha.

"And yeah, looks like we're gonna try to head out soon. Oh! Yasha! This is Trinara! One of my best friends growing up! Aaaaaand...this is Yvonne!" She motions to each in turn "I think they'll both be accompanying us back to Catspaw when we leave."
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Returning Celrie's hug with a firm embrace, the squirrel leans over and gives her traveling companion a quick peck on the cheek as they separate. When Celrie regales the squirrel about what they were doing in the interim, Yasha looks nearly mutinous. "Food? Shopping? Entertainment? New friends?! Gods, I missed out while I was washing all that horrible marten's juices out of my fur- that stuff gets everywhere and it's a beast to dry this much fur out once you use enough water to dilute it out before fur starts falling out in clumps." Yasha sniffs in disapproval, muttering, "And I didn't even get a good meal for my troubles. Just... well, that big elf back there." Rolling her eyes, she gives Yvonne and Trinara quick hugs as well. "Nice to meet you- any friends of friends of mine count as friends themselves. Yasha, also known as the Pirate Redtail, but I'm mostly retired from that business in favor of the noble-ing business." As she's questioned, she shakes her head and then hesitated. "The big one- no, she just arrived. Typical stuck up noblewoman from the old country, got enough arrogance for days. The rabbit's more local, and she was... pretty friendly in an aggressive kind of way. I'll let her introduce herself, though- she fixed my gun without me asking, so she's got to be useful and she did do me a favor." Half turning, the squirrel sees Thumper still eyeing her rear- giving her bushy reddish tail a quick flick, she beckons her new acquaintance over to meet the others. "We didn't have much time to banter before some creepy little human started sizing me up for a duel, and then Miss Kittysled Asshole over there roared in and started addressing us like servants, so-" Yasha shrugs.

Turning to Arcea, she gives the other woman a hug as well before looking with naked envy at the coon slowly softening in her stomach. "Looks like you had a much more pleasant last few hours than I did," Yasha says lightly. Reaching down, she gives Arcea's prey-swollen belly a few insistent kneads, prompting the weakened coon to wriggle around a little inside Arcea. "Looks like she's not too far along yet, so she'll have a fair amount of time getting acquainted with you," she says lightly. "Lucky you- and I guess lucky me that I'm not still in that Marten, right?" She snorts. "But for the both of you two," she says to Yvonne and Trinara, "The more people we have heading to Catspaw, the better."
sansuki
---

Postby Xali » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:14 pm

Augh... sorry guys. I just haven't found both the time and inclination to do much proper writing. Here's a very basic, very underwhelming reply while I take care of my friday night stuff and I hope to post again tomorrow.

As the servants and engineers of the train finish their final repairs and preparations, and confirm that the track is ready once again, Imelda looks down at the squirrel speaking so boldly to her, and the bunnygirl with the disconcertingly un-preylike stare and cryptic comments. "What... do my ears deceive me? A lowly brigand elevated to the position of ruling over such a fine, unspoiled mountain?" she huffs and gives an angry pout to Redtail and Thumper before stepping over to loom over them. "You are in no position to dictate anything to me, and I don't care what some twiggy little royal arse says! Where I come from, we have a saying to the effect of 'Possession is nine-tenths of the law', and I am in possession." she looks back to her eating sabre-tooth cats and points dramatically at Thumper before making a tight fist. "And you... people tell you you have anger, she says? I'll believe it when I see it. You look more like you're made for petting and submission than hunting or boasting. In fact, come here, heheh..." the statuesque adventuress steps up to Thumper and reaches down to wrap an arm around her without asking - and if successful, she reaches up to roughly stroke one of her hands over the woman's head, particularly focusing on the ears.

http://orokos.com/roll/415083: 1d10 2

However, Thumper slips away before she can really get a grip or do more than brush a palm briefly over her head.
Xali
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay