Savage Hunger: Sci-fi/fantasy Savage Worlds RP (closed)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Savage Hunger: Sci-fi/fantasy Savage Worlds RP (closed)

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:04 pm

"My walk was good~" Celrie explains as she settles happily into Arcea's lap. "Only way it could have been better is with you by my side." she adds in a manner that both flirts with the catgirl, while simultaneously reminding her how quickly she'd run off and left her behind. Though it's clear in the manner Celrie leans back to gently kiss the side of Arcea's chin, that she's in no way upset with how things played out. "You and miss Yasha been getting along well?" the elf asks, nestling back comfortably in Arcea's snugly embrace. "and I wouldn't be so sure of that hun...you seem like a pretty good seat to me..I mean your all covered in fur, and with this soft little tummy of yours, and nice padding on your chest for my back." Celrie teases, having picked up on the jest between Arcea and Yasha, wiggling her rump back against the base of Arcea's previously coon filled belly, even now being able to feel the strong muscles hidden beneath her skin. The elf letting out a soft little gasp to the nip at her ear, only to turn her head and return a nip of her own, brushing her soft lips along the tip of Arcea's cute little nose. "I missed you." Celrie then whispers, resting all the more happily in Arcea's lap, while her attention turns back to the bar at large.

While Celrie was interested in what they'd all been talking about, mention of exploring ruins and the like, that sort of thing was more up Arcea, or Yasha's alley. Celrie preferred to be around people, ideally in a city or civilization where she could play off the energies and emotions of those around her....not confined in a dark, damp structure, that'd been void of life for years on end. The thought of such lonely places, and the energies that tended to linger within them made her long slender ears droop. As such she'd allow Yasha and Arcea to deal with the details of such a plan, turning her attention away from the bartender, instead preferring to focus on Lady K.

The moment the Cal'Drua spoke Celrie's ears perk happily upwards from their previously drooping state. Moreso than a mere introduction however, Celrie is absolutely tickled at the fact the catgirl seems to have recognized her from a previous performance. It was always a treat to meet a fan, a treat Celrie hadn't had the opportunity to experience much in the recent past sadly. "Oh? you saw that did you? I'm absolutely delighted to hear you enjoyed my performance! I do pride myself on making each and every appearance on stage a once in a lifetime experience for those in attendance" the beautiful elf beams, adjusting her posture to sit upright in her Arcea seat. "Alas my recent performances have all been secluded to private venues." she adds with but a hint of longing. While she'd enjoyed performing for Alexis and Glana, and while doing so had allowed her to meet Arcea, a part of her did miss being exposed to a much larger audience.

Lady K's presence would prove to be even more of a delight than a simple song, and adoring fan, as she makes mention of the very thing Celrie had hoped for the town of Cat's paw all along. Bringing art and entertainment to these otherwise unsophisticated lands. Celrie's eyes light up brighter with each word Lady K utters, her ears bobbing with excitement, as a smile stretches across her face, all leading up to a gleeful little squeal rising from the musically inclined elf's throat. "Oh that's exactly what i wanted all along! My whole reason for coming here is that! To establish, and bring art, entertainment, and in particular, song and dance to this town!" Celrie's arms shoot out as she shifts in Arcea's lap to give the other catgirl a happy little hug. Dragging the feline's face down in the process, inadvertently burying her muzzle within Celrie's cleavage as she turns to address Arcea "You hear that Arcea!" Celrie asks while firmly embracing Lady K, unconsciously working her lips and nose deeper within the soft, supple valley of exposed flesh that made up the elven idol's cleavage. Lady K being treated to the intense warmth of Celrie's breasts encompassing either side of her head, each mound just narrowly restrained within the silky fabric that covered them, shifting and straining, threatening to burst free at any moment as the elf's motions work the catgirl's head deeper into their pillowy surface. Of course the warmth and softness of her breasts were not the only treat Kilnia would be treated to. For her nostrils would be filled with the undeniably sweet scent of Celrie's body, an exotic passionate honied lavender of high class living, mixed with fruity and floral undertones that flood the imagination with myriads of possibilities. It becomes very clear that it was not only her image that was pleasing, and one could only imagine how her elven body might taste. It's no wonder Arcea sneaks in a lick of her flesh at every opportunity she gets. All the while Celrie's heartbeat pounds out around her, while the elf continues sharing her excitement with the kitty she cared for, as she'd spent some time in the past sharing with Arcea what she hoped to accomplish out here. Knowing she'd already made a good impression with Glana, Celrie hoped she'd be able to make it all happen, and the fact there were others in pursuit of the same goal, would make the process all the more easy.

Only when she's finished addressing Arcea would she releasing Kinlia from her embrace Celrie making no note of where her face just was as she happily beams up at her. "You simply must tell me all you know! While I've just gotten here, and I'm certain we've a lot of work ahead of us...I feel we're already well on our way of making this dream a reality!" the psionic elf getting a little carried away, to hear her own goals laid out so clearly upon just arriving. "You mentioned a bat as well? You wouldn't happen to recall her name now would you? It wouldn't be Yvonne would it?" Celrie poses the question curiously, as she'd just so happened to have brought that very batgirl back with her. Yet if it was another entirely, that would be even better and she'd simply have to meet her!

Celrie's excitement over Kinlia and her shared passions, made it hard for her to pick up on much else that was being said or going on around her. Only when Lady K has settled in behind her, resting her hands upon her shoulders, would the elf settle back to take in her surroundings. She leaning back against Arcea's body, while simultaneously enjoying the presence of Kinlia's fingers upon her exposed shoulders. Celrie smiles happily and nods up to Arcea when the catgirl agrees to take Kinlia along with them. Celrie wanted the chance to speak at length with this artistic feline, and traveling along side her would present plenty of ample opportunity! "Just think Arcea! with the two of us by your side, we'll be able to teach you how to sing in no time." Celrie teases, digging her rump into Arcea's lap as Celrie happily bounces and wiggles atop her.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby Xali » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello everyone. GM here... If I can be called that. Sincerest apologies for letting this game die for the past 10 weeks or so... er... more than that if we count the massive pause that lead up to it. Get with me on skype and we'll discuss getting a firm weekly posting schedule (for me at least) together. Monday evenings might work.

Why've I been gone? Several reasons. Partly coincidental - difficulties with both a friend and a relative's health at more or less the same time, holidays, spring cleaning... but mostly, well, Nov. 5th being the date I disappeared isn't entirely a coincidence. But enough about that.

If people are still interested in getting the game going again contact me on skype. We can do retcons and recruiting as required, to get things back on track.
Xali
Participator

Postby sansuki » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:50 pm

((If this is coming back, I will get onto posting!))
sansuki
---

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay