Vore Babysitting Service (Open to all)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vore Babysitting Service (Open to all)

Postby strijing987 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:37 pm

Name: straner
Race: human
Sex Preferences: anything goes
Vore Preferences: oral, absorption, breast, anal, reform
Fatal?: no. Want to be eaten again and again
Description: young boy loves to be vored by multiple people
strijing987
New to the forum

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:55 pm

strijing987 wrote:Name: straner
Race: human
Sex Preferences: anything goes
Vore Preferences: oral, absorption, breast, anal, reform
Fatal?: no. Want to be eaten again and again
Description: young boy loves to be vored by multiple people

Want to be babysat by my char?
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingCrimson » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:45 am

Name: Marquis Blackmore
Race: Human
Sex Preferences: Foot fetish, breastfeeding, facesitting, belly play, oral, rimming
Vore Preferences: Anything but hard vore and scat
Fatal?: Yes
Description: Born under an American aristocratic family, young Mariquis is simply a lonely boy, but a smart one, as he wants nothing more than to play and enjoy the company of others. Having an attraction to girls' breasts and feet, as well as being a lazy boy, makes him a wonderful client.
Reference image:
Spoiler: show

KingCrimson
New to the forum

Postby replicatkd » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Babysitter:

Name: Damian
Race: Lizardman
Age(over 18): 24
Sex Preferences: Likes softer males, females and herms as prey.
Vore Preferences: All types. Prefer same size. Fine with fatal/safe.
Desciption: Hired to have fun with willing prey and take care of them. Or to put prey as padding on his waist. He is lean, fit. Has dark green scales in a pattern as well as some stripes. Has a big mouth and thick, long tail. Very dinosaur-like. Bright yellow eyes.

(Just pm or quote or whatever if anyone is still here)
replicatkd
Participator

Postby LuV2RP » Sat May 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Name: Clara Bell
Age(over 18): 22
Sex Preferences: anyone her age and older
Vore Preferences: anything except anal vore
Desciption: A 5'6 female human with long natural red hair down to her butt, blue eyes and wear blue lipstick on her lips, has enormous breasts that are both as wide as basketballs and hang low enough they cover her bellybutton only while her belly is empty and has 38inch hips that are wider than her 32 inch chest (minus the boobs) and shoulders by 4 inches, but her hips look wider due to her 30inch waist and wears a top that supports and covers only her breasts and also wears black yoga bottoms for comfort as well as trainers to cover her small feet.

(only recently joined so i hope this rp is still going on, if not then I might help a bit and make a child character too as I like to play both pred and prey :3)
LuV2RP
New to the forum

Postby Anthrophage » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:38 pm

As the prey: for teens aged 15-19, and adults from 20-25.

Player notes:
I'm am joining this rp because I have had a decent amount of success rp-ing as a pred on Eka's chat with an older, more grizzled version of Holga. However, I am getting a little tired of always being the cook, and not the cooked. Hopefully, I will be able to have some fun as the prey on here!
(I am open to trying group rp as well!)
If you are interested, reply to my thread, send me a PM, or send me a PUB in Eka's Chat. Discord is a bit bleh for me, I never check it.
Here's the link to the ETA profile: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/HolgaButSmol

Name: Holga
Race: Dark Elf

Sex Preferences:
Willing/Unwilling:
I am down for either willing or unwilling sex. Holga is still a bit too immature to actively seek out sex, least of all with older people. However, is still a little curious, and her body is going through some changes...

The Method:
I'm fine with anal, oral and regular sex, from any partner.

About Scat and Waterworks:
I am not a fan of vomit, or scat. However, I am partial to sweat, saliva and all the sexy juices.

My absolute FAVORITE KINKS:
BARE FEET! Lick them! Suck them! Nibble them! Pleasure yourself with them! If you put your feet in my face, expect me to lick, suck and nibble at them too! I prefer the hot, wet, sweaty feet over the stinky, dirty, toe-jammed feet.

TICKLING! I am ticklish all over the place, but my weakest spots are my FEET, and of course, my lady parts! :3 If you give me the chance, I WILL tickle you back!

Vore Preferences:
Soft vore: I like getting sucked in slowly, preferably head-first so that you can play with my feet, nipples and privates as you swallow me.

Hard vore:I like getting eaten little bite by little bite. I'm fine with a little gore as long as there aren't guts and intestines flying everywhere with gallons of blood.

Cooking/Food Related Vore: My absolute favorite. Bake me into a pastry; Boil me in a soup or stew; Roast me on a spit; Slap me on the barbecue; Cook me in whichever way you you'd like.

Fatal?: I WANT TO BE ALIVE FROM BEGINNING TO END!! I don't care if it's unrealistic or if you gotta justify it with magic or advanced technology. I want to be ALIVE during the PREP, COOKING and EATING of my body. When i am just a head, you may dispose of me how you like, or reform my body if you wish to have a second serving ;)

Description:
Holga is a playful albeit bratty girl who likes to manipulate her friends and siblings. She tends to pout when things don't go her way. She will try to sway you with emotional blackmail, or she might just hold your college assignment hostage until you do what she wants!

Holga is a petite dark elf girl with dark violet skin, and even darker hair. She stands at 3'-7" and does not like to be called short! The "whites" of her eyes are almost black, which makes her bright-orange irises and cat-like pupils all the more striking. Being a dark elf, her teeth are razor-sharp, and her ears are long and pointy.

Holga has round features with only a tiny amount of chub around her belly and hips. Her chest is a b-cup, and she's a bit shy about it, although she doesn't wear a bra yet. She likes to paint her nails the same color as her bright eyes, though will sometimes paint them to match her clothes.

Holga likes to dress in jean short-shorts and colorful sleeve-less tank-tops! When she goes outside, she wears cute white flip-flops, but goes barefoot around the house, even during the winter. Holga generally hates wearing socks indoors, but will wear them in her shoes outside if it's too cold for flip-flops.
Last edited by Anthrophage on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anthrophage
New to the forum

Postby Tuf126 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:27 am

Name: JayCee
Race: Human- White
Sex Preferences: Being dominated, bulkied, humiliated. Face sitting and smothering. Or I can go the other way with a gentle dom who pampers and praises me as they use me for their pleasure. Prefered Futa, or female, fine with less masculine men or most furry males
Vore Preferences:Oral-soft, Anal, unbirth, or cock vore. I enjoy scat when my pred does, but it isnt necessary.
Description: Jaycee is a petite 16 y/o. If you didnt know any better, you would believe they were a girl. Their parents would force them into little girls beaty pageants because their soft features lended themselves very well to that scene. After growing up like that, the lifestyle has just sort of stuck, and they dress and act very feminie. They are rather slender with petite yet curvy legs. They are very shy, but eager to help people.

Feel free to PM if you'd like to RP privately in this scenario, otherwise here is fine too!
Tuf126
New to the forum

Postby Anthrophage » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:50 am

KingCrimson wrote:Name: Marquis Blackmore
Sex Preferences: Foot fetish, breastfeeding, facesitting, belly play, oral, rimming
Vore Preferences: Anything but hard vore and scat
Description: Born under an American aristocratic family, young Mariquis is simply a lonely boy, but a smart one, as he wants nothing more than to play and enjoy the company of others. Having an attraction to girls' breasts and feet, as well as being a lazy boy, makes him a wonderful client.
Reference image:

Hello! Would you like to be babysat by Holga? I listed her as prey, but she could easily work as a cheeky babysitter. She loves feet and the tickling of them. I was thinking that Holga might tickle you pink and let you tickler her feet as well. She would probably suck you up into her belly by accident while nibbling and sucking on your toes. What do you say?
Character details:
Name: Holga
Race: Dark Elf

Sex Preferences:
Willing/Unwilling:
I am down for either willing or unwilling sex. Holga is still a bit too immature to actively seek out sex, least of all with older people. However, is still a little curious, and her body is going through some changes...

The Method:
I'm fine with anal, oral and regular sex, from any partner.

About Scat and Waterworks:
I am not a fan of vomit, or scat. However, I am partial to sweat, saliva and all the sexy juices.

My absolute FAVORITE KINKS:
BARE FEET! Lick them! Suck them! Nibble them! Pleasure yourself with them! If you put your feet in my face, expect me to lick, suck and nibble at them too! I prefer the hot, wet, sweaty feet over the stinky, dirty, toe-jammed feet.

TICKLING! I am ticklish all over the place, but my weakest spots are my FEET, and of course, my lady parts! :3 If you give me the chance, I WILL tickle you back!

Vore Preferences:
Soft vore: I like getting sucked in slowly, preferably head-first so that you can play with my feet, nipples and privates as you swallow me.

Hard vore:I like getting eaten little bite by little bite. I'm fine with a little gore as long as there aren't guts and intestines flying everywhere with gallons of blood.

Cooking/Food Related Vore: My absolute favorite. Bake me into a pastry; Boil me in a soup or stew; Roast me on a spit; Slap me on the barbecue; Cook me in whichever way you you'd like.

Fatal?: I WANT TO BE ALIVE FROM BEGINNING TO END!! I don't care if it's unrealistic or if you gotta justify it with magic or advanced technology. I want to be ALIVE during the PREP, COOKING and EATING of my body. When i am just a head, you may dispose of me how you like, or reform my body if you wish to have a second serving ;)

Description:
Holga is a playful albeit bratty girl who likes to manipulate her friends and siblings. She tends to pout when things don't go her way. She will try to sway you with emotional blackmail, or she might just hold your college assignment hostage until you do what she wants!

Holga is a petite dark elf girl with dark violet skin, and even darker hair. She stands at 3'-7" and does not like to be called short! The "whites" of her eyes are almost black, which makes her bright-orange irises and cat-like pupils all the more striking. Being a dark elf, her teeth are razor-sharp, and her ears are long and pointy.

Holga has round features with only a tiny amount of chub around her belly and hips. Her chest is a b-cup, and she's a bit shy about it, although she doesn't wear a bra yet. She likes to paint her nails the same color as her bright eyes, though will sometimes paint them to match her clothes.

Holga likes to dress in jean short-shorts and colorful sleeve-less tank-tops! When she goes outside, she wears cute white flip-flops, but goes barefoot around the house, even during the winter. Holga generally hates wearing socks indoors, but will wear them in her shoes outside if it's too cold for flip-flops.
Anthrophage
New to the forum

Postby Venchi » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:20 am

Name: Sarah
Sex Preferences: No rape, no scat, no feetstuff
Vore Preferences: Oral, willing, unwilling, cooking
Description:

Babysitter:

Name: Dan
Age(over 18):25
Sex Preferences: No rape, no scat, no feetstuff
Vore Preferences: No rape, no scat, no feetstuff, fatal
Desciption:

@Anthrophage if you're still looking for someone to babysit Holga Dan would be interested
Venchi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleki » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:54 am

Babysitter:

Name: Nick Howard
Race: Anthro fox
Sex Preferences: any and all. Including rape and fatal.
Vore Preferences: cock, oral, and tail.
Desciption:
Nick Howard was born as a American citizen and was raised in a rundown neighborhood. He was often bullied until he decided one day to cock vore the bitch who bullied him. He then has worked as a mercenary and often works with the military. Now that he lives states side he has went to find a good meal and often enjoy helping kids. After all he has informed the parents of his desires and if a child is left behind the poor child doesn’t know they are soon to be cum.
Aleki
New to the forum

Postby blepblepblep » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:15 pm

Name: Miso
Race: Bovid
Age (over 18): 22
Sex Preferences: Consensual, very into footplay, but no dirty/painful stuff.
Vore Preferences: Non-fatal, pleasurable digestion (for both prey and pred), doesn't often do CV.
Description: Miso stands at 8'8", with a chubby top half to his body. He has amber eyes that can be seen peering through the dark. His hair is curly and black, reaching down to his neck. On his stomach is a set of udders, which seems to be constantly filled with milk. His fur is a milk-chocolate color, with white rings around his eyes. Below the waist is a pair of hips 5 feet wide, a plump jiggly butt that would put Kim Kardashian to shame, a thick donut hole in between his asscheeks, two cum-choked balls the size of melons, and a humanoid shaft which starts out at a measly 7 inches long and 2 inches wide when soft, but grows to a whopping 3 feet long and 1 foot wide when erect. If you really wanna get him horny, tease his udders.

I WILL ONLY PLAY IN DMS.
blepblepblep
New to the forum

Postby Hariken » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:42 pm

Babysitter:
Name: Henshin
Race: Demon
Age(over 18): Appears 24
Sex Preferences: Look below
Vore Preferences: Look Below
Desciption: https://www.f-list.net/c/henshin%20akuma/

Hit me up with a PM rather than replying here, please!
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:46 pm

Welp! I do like my babysitter Vore scenes! So I’ll give my shot here.

Babysitter:

Name: Mia Catzi

Race: Modded Human

Age(over 18): 22

Sex Preferences: Switch or dom/sub, with a strong preference for butt play.

Vore Preferences: Oral Vore full tour and anal Vore endo (both clean) are the two types of Vore which Mia usually does.

Description: Before you would stand a bubbly pink gal of truly bubbly proportions and personality. Standing at around 5’10 herself, the oddly colored human gal would be dressed in a blouse and bra most days, with her pink hair divided into twin tails. Everything about her would seem to be pink, complementing her thick bottom-heavy build. In her personality, she’s fairly easy going and quite teasing, especially to her prey. Her preferred group to take up a job with are boys of the 12-16 range. Mia is less about diapers and whiny brats, and more about helping young boys deal with puberty developments.

And also feeding off of their puberty developments for nourishment.

ImageImageImage
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay