The Exiles (closed group)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Exiles (closed group)

Postby sansuki » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:40 pm

On the gently swaying deck of the ship, the twin engorged stomachs of Aron and Delia command attention and deference if not respect, judging from the stances of the sailors around them. They're badly outnumbered, and presumably with one meal inside them they could be swarmed and if nothing else tossed overboard, but... nobody seems to want to be the first to make the call and rush either escaped prisoner. It still seems like they're only not fighting out of fear of an imminent- or not so imminent- death instead of any real desire of peace, but it was at least a good start to getting them properly tamed. As Xarius leaves, the male harpy watches him with a manifestly unhappy mien, shifting from feathered leg to feathered leg uncertainly. When he (and more importantly that creepy redhead human he was with) are belowdecks, he gives a piercing sharp whistle. The other harpy flutters down soon after, beating her small white wings to manage her descent more than properly fly; like the other ones, she's skimpily dressed and tan to the point where it contrasts with snow-white feathers, but she at least is wearing something around her chest as well as short shorts. Not too much up there to hold in, though- more flight muscle than pectoral fat on the harpy's body. Still, after that little warning, the two harpies ostentatiously try to keep msot of the ship between them and the escaped prisoners, muttering quietly to each other and casting worried glances back at the over-loaded succubus and drow.

The other sailors trade looks, weighing the succubus's promise. A few wince at the mention of digestion, a few at the threat against their souls, and a few at the possibility of a ship of imperials coming around as though by magic. There's a long, ugly silence, especially in the aftermath of Delia's introduction of her theory of collective guilt, and Aron casually brushes one hand against the dagger in his belt while stifling a burp. The dwarf just shakes his head. "We'll sail the ship, lass," he grinds out. "Once we get there, y'get off the ship and never see us again and we'll be just as happy t'see the back of you go in peace," and for once it doesn't sound like he really means 'stare at Delia's rear'. The little twitch in Aron's smile suggests he was about to suggest the latter, though he restrains himself. Instead, he says, "Freeport it is. Do you know the heading, or am I going to have to start... oh, dear Delia, do you think not helping us navigate would count in the spirit of that deal as an attack on us? Perhaps the sailor with the best knowledge of charts should be given a trip into one of our stomachs when the prior occupant is... nice and loose, and if he can explain the art of ship navigation before he passes out in the murk he gets to come out the front instead of, much delayed, the rear? I think that might be an elegant way to overcome any attempts to slow us down."

Letting that unpleasant possibility hang in the air, he adds, "But I'm sure that won't be needed, given our- aha- agreement." Edging a few more inches into the shade of the blowing mainsail, "It's a pirate haven, mostly. Little island, maybe- oh- 20 by 10 miles? Wonderful natural harbor, and the Empire's never quite been able to hold it down. A few thousand people, half of them transients on or off some sort of ship. Mostly pirates." Aron says with studied judgment. "I was only there once on a job, a rude merchant who decided to go into business for himself and use his last cargo as personal seed money instead of paying it off with the proceeds of a legal sale. Well, can't fix stupid," the assassin says with the air of someone who would have been out of business long ago if you could. "Anyway, you can get almost anything at Freeport if you've got the gold, and we should have a fair amount. And I do mean almost anything, up to and including slaves, any illegal drug you can think of, weaponry, a fully outfitted ship-" He smiles in a thin, bloodless way. "They don't bother with guards there. If you offend someone with enough money to have a number of bodyguards, you simply disappear either onto a ship or into the ocean through the latrine. Charming place, really. I may still know a few people there."

Gratefully, at Delia's suggestion, the two squeeze in through the narrow door into the captain's cabin. It's not too large (though larger than their cells)- enough room for a large, soft-looking bed close to the deck with ropes on all sides, a writing desk, and a few shelves of books and little more. It's a bit out of sorts right now, with the evidence of a struggle visible in the watery sunlight coming through the small portholes. A few bottles of rum have been knocked over, one broken on the deck and lending an alcoholic bite to the air. "Cozy," he murmurs. "All his charts are in here. A good amount of written material, too. If it weren't for the fact that many of us are... distinguishable... and the tepid support of the crew, I'd almost suggest we continue our run to the prison and simply drop off a few bound and gagged soldiers with the appropriate doctored paperwork. That's a bit too flamboyant a scheme, though. I would suggest we simply... keep the ship, hire new sailors- we wouldn't need that many- and become pirates ourselves. We likely can't stay forever on Freeport and will need a ship to leave, so why not this one? ...Anyway, did you have any problems below?" The attentive drow brushes his hands over Delia's stomach bulge, a little awkwardly in the cramped spaces. "The mage I saw coming down, I presume? She was in some way in charge of the soldiers, but in some ways not. I would have lurked more to learn more, but I didn't know how long your spell would last and couldn't risk being caught. Ah well. I fear the poor captain's lifestyle didn't suit him to a long struggle. He's not even moving anymore, though I expect the man's alive. For a bit longer," he says coolly. Swinging his own dark, taut stomach from side to side, he smiles. "I so rarely get to do that. Most contracts required a proof of who it was I'd killed, and, well... I can't stand eating mutilated bodies. It's just so messy." Aron's ears flick as he grins, looking down at Delia's stomach before letting the smile slip a little. "Someone's going to have to keep watch tonight, unfortunately," he says. "Otherwise I'd ask if you'd like to try to overstress this bed with the weight of four bodies on it...?"

Inside the succubus, Delia's own 'prisoner' curls ever more weakly and tightly in her stomach. The luckless mage is too worn out to push anymore, being helplessly kneaded and soaked with acids by the succubus's happily working digestive tract. She's already gotten 'used' to the darkness, and the alien environment of a living stomach with all of its heat, slime, and strange omnidirectional sounds has given her too much to be afraid of to be afraid of anything at all- at least until the burning starts. With Delia's juices sour on her tongue, she's limply worked from side to side and slathered with fresh coats of slippery acids every few seconds with accompanying cheerful wet noises. Her fate was sealed- well, mostly sealed. She can still feel the tugging on her essence, and now she knows that it's the demoness trying to do to her soul what she was doing to her all-too-vulnerable flesh. That, though, the succubus won't get. Instead, she feels the stomach give her an extra squeeze, and dump an extra load of acids into her- bringing the growing thick puddle up to mostly submerge her rear. Curled up with her butt and feet down, the fluid level was slowly rising... but she manages a wet chuckle. Audible only to Delia, the mage taunts, "And you'll... never know what we did to you... or how to fix it." Before another sharp squeeze makes her yelp in exhausted pain and curl a little tighter- as she'd keep curling tighter and tighter, willingly or not, until she was gone deeper into Delia's body.

---

Although Chira remains stoic as the healing positive energy flows through her and starts closing her startling variety of wounds, she can't help but shudder when his hands stray a bit lower towards the bulge in her stomach. As they pass through the rather... tatty remnants of the cargo hold, Chira nickers a little and seems embarrassed as she replies to Xarius's question. "It has always been an active stomach," she avers. "But it has been a long time since I ate anything but salads, and my body needed fuel." She taps at the deck lightly with her injured rear hoof, placid groaning noises filling the cargo hold from underneath her slowly swaying ponderous belly. "Sometimes when you need to eat and run, having your meals stay conscious for long can slow down the entire herd, too," she explains. "At those times, a quick stomach is a- tactical necessity. Some, like the... succubus, seem to glory in keeping their meals alive for days-" Chira shakes her head in wonder. "What if she needs to fight again? What if she needs that energy from a meal? It is madness. To seek pleasure at the cost of safety..." the centaur just makes a breathy, huffing sound of confusion as she paces Xarius down to the lower deck.

It's a crowded, humid space, full of the smell of unwashed bodies bunking too close together for too long after the barricade comes down. Most berths are just hammocks strung wherever there's two anchors and small sea chests under each; no comfortable bedding down here. Xarius gets a sullen, albeit peaceful hearing; a few people glance at the giant wall of semi-equine flesh tearing their barricade apart plank by plank and then at their weapons, drawing a pointed conclusion about how little their pointed weapons will avail them if they continue to fight. Soon enough, there's a rough clattering of metal on wood as daggers, gaffing hooks, and crossbows are tossed on the ground and kicked over towards the feline. Only one person forgets to unload their crossbow first, and happily the bolt simply thuds uselessly into a support spar without wounding anyone. It does ratchet up the tension a little, however.

Mona does eyeball the crowd, licking her lips and then gnawing lightly on it as she brushes hair back. "I probably shouldn't... they did surrender," the mage says with clear reluctance. Turning, she gives Xarius a quick hug- careful to keep his weapon arm free of the embrace- and a peck on the cheek. "But thanks for thinking about it. Really, I'll be fine with the guard we took prisoner earlier, even if-"

She's interrupted by a bellow. "I THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED HER!" near the back of the crowd, someone yells, pointing a shaking finger at Chira. It's a soldier, half in his armor and half out. "She's the Butcher! She'll never let us live- She- She wiped out-" choking, face gone red, the soldier dives for a short sword and starts to lunge for the injured centaur. Xarius's crossbow bolt catches his midsection at about the same time a reflexive small fireblast from Mona hits the soldier on the face.

As he falls back to the deck, whimpering, Mona smoothly finishes, "On the other hand, if one of these idiots is nice enough to let me have some lightly seared soldier, who am I to say no? Chira, would you be a dear and help me get him up to his feet? I don't think he's in much shape to stand right now."

Chira had watched the soldier's shouting and charge with no apparent emotion, arms crossed and apparently ready to defend herself at need. Blinking, the centaur shakes her head from side to side to dispel the mental cobwebs and says tightly, "I... yes, Mona, I will do that." Kneeling, she hauls the slightly toasty and moaning soldier up to his feet without an abundance of compassion- an emotional tone mirrored by Mona. Without any prelude, the human gives one of the fresh burns a long lick, face dimpling as she grins at the taste. Wasting no more time, she gives the soldier a bearhug and starts gulping him down, tongue lingering where her flames had landed but not ignoring the rest of what little flesh she can get to either. Between her, Chira's steadying hands, and the soldier's own weakness he doesn't last long before he curls up in the hot, slimy sac of the human's belly to await a more thorough burning than the brief taste the pyromaniacal sorceress had given him. The sailors down below just watched in horror, but don't move to attack. Someone in the small crowd mutters, "What a freaksho-" before being elbowed into silence. Licking her lips, Mona gives Xarius another hug- this one still keeping his weapon arm free, but also impeded by the large and barely-squirming bulge in her stomach. "Couldn't have scripted that better if I tried," she notes happily. "You want to help massage him down tonight? Be a fun way to enjoy our first night free," she whispers into his ear- Chira's ears flicker and a brief scowl crosses her face, though.

---

The rest of the crew is disarmed without incident. A quick survey of the cargo is made; most of what's been boxed up is actually food and drink for the remote prison. Looks like enough to sustain a thousand people for a few months; probably the prisoners would be going on extra strained rations for some time without this ship. Also some assorted bureaucratic materials, weapons, and armor, though nothing of very high quality. Aron and Garth work together, compare notes, and do some talking, they figure the entire lot of cargo could probably be sold for around 40,000 gold given a few days' hunting- three or four times the value of the ship itself, that far from the mainland's farms on a pirate island. Enough to split between the prisoners and... well, they still wouldn't be able to get as much or as good gear as they had before they were imprisoned, but they'd none of them go starving unless they lived as though they were millionaires. As the prow of the ship swings towards an unseen and distant island and the sun begins to set, Chira grimly volutneers to take the first 'shift' prowling the ship and standing guard over the now disarmed sailors.

((You both have INVITATIONS for the night; you can either accept or do something else, I don't mind either way. Or heck, have fun with each other! That is also cool. After celebrating the first night of freedom, you'll... probably... *looks at table* be timewarping to Freeport. ^_^ Sorry for the delay!))
sansuki
---

Postby CassyInko » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:41 pm

There was a certain 'charm' to Aron's added threats that left Delia grinning faintly, though not further talking up to add additional threat to the drow's own. After all, they only wanted to cow the sailors, not terrify them. Terror could potentially rise to mutiny, and as tempted as it might be to claim a few more souls aboard the ship (Or, at least, attempt to), she preferred to get to land in one entire piece and alive. Given how soundly they'd dead with the guards, Delia had no fears that they didn't think their group capable - merely if they'd end up keeping their word. Honestly, she wondered as well. A deal was a deal, and she'd uphold her end if they stayed complacent...but she did not make deals for the rest of her impromptu group.

Oh well. It was a bridge they'd cross when the time came. Until then, it was time to revel in a little newfound freedom, and enjoy a few luxuries too-long denied. Though, there was still the question of the voice...the one she'd heard whispered through the walls of her prison. The one who, apparently, had freed both her and Xarius. Who was it? What did they want? WHY did they go through the effort of freeing a paladin and a succubus?

Thinking on it would bring no answers, so Delia pushes it from her mind as she steps into the tight quarters of the captain's room, her eyes glowing faintly in the dim interior. A few bottles of alcohol, some books, paperwork, a few odds and ends and trinkets...it was somewhat typical of a captain. Small, cozy, comfortable, and with enough to keep the mind occupied when the crew was behaving and there was no tactical or navigational advice to be given. Aron's explanation of the port draws no immediate response from Delia, the succubus winding her way past Aron and into the room proper, idly fingering at an open book on the former captain's desk "Hrm. Sounds like my kind of place. Better than dressing one of us up as the captain and trying to pawn off guards on the prison.." She says with a playful little smile, turning her attention back to the drow assassin, just in time for him to lightly roam his fingertips across the faintly-moving bulge in her distended stomach. Exhaling a happy little sigh, Delia adds her hand to his own, giving her cheerfully churning stomach a approving pat "Mm. Yes. The mage. I find myself rather drawn to those of potent magical energy. They always taste the best on the way down...and FEEL the best once they've...'softened' a bit." Tail lashing slightly at the mention of 'problems', Delia's eyes briefly flare, only to die back down every bit as quickly "I and Chira did not see...eye to eye. She took one I desired as a...guard. Beyond that, there was little trouble that was not expected. Swords. Magic. We triumphed, that is what matters. Your own 'disposal' of the captain eased our transition to complete victory. Glad to see you're...efficient."

Leaning in, Delia eases her hand from her own stomach onto Aron's, lightly tracing her fingertips along the vague outlines of the digesting captain, before giving what she assumed was his head a little pat "VERY efficient...I'm glad you made full use of my magic. You're competent - I like that. Alot." Eyes shifting from his stomach, Delia allows them to linger on his face a few seconds, her soft, enticing lips curving slightly upwards at his suggestion "Let one of the others keep watch for now. I think four bodies might be a little too much for the bed. Two, though..." Her lips curve further, revealing the tips of her white teeth "...Come here." Reaching down, Delia takes both of his hands in her own, lightly tugging him towards the bed.

Swiveling him so his back faced the bed, Delia placed a single hand on his chest...and pushed, coaxing him down onto the mussed sheets "Relax. You'll enjoy this. I promise. Stretch out. Get comfortable...and just trust me. Don't worry about your clothes. Let me tend to that..." Resting a hand upon the drow's belly, Delia lightly digs her fingertips into the softly-churning flesh, kneading in wide, slow circles. A normal massage might feel great, but there was something in the succubus' touch, something in her technique, that sent a completely involuntary shiver up Aron's spine, and spurred his stomach to squeeze just a little more tightly against the entrapped man digesting within. It felt amazing, and when Delia's other hand joins in, it's enough to make the drow's toes curl of their own accord "Just....relax...." She coos, her voice soft and sensual, the gentle ministrations of her fingers seeming to dig deeper and deeper, feeling more and more intense, more pleasurable...

((Using Belly rub feat! x3 Yay!))

...Then, Aron felt it. Something 'tugging' at him. Not just at his skin, but at his very core, a gentle coaxing that made him feel a little light-headed, a little woozy...and focus all the more entirely on the sensation of the succubus' hands roaming across his stomach. More and more, the sensation spread, the feeling of those fingers that seemed to entwine with his very being. Yet, there was no rough 'tugging'. No pain. Only the pleasant 'massaging' feeling, and the gentle, steady coaxing of the succubus' fingers. It wasn't tugging at his skin. It was tugging at his very soul.

"...Just....trust....me..." She whispers again, working her fingers in slow circles, massaging the taut bellyflesh that held the digesting captain... ((Delia is not going to 'force' this. If Aron resists, she stops. If he doesn't...read below))

Suddenly, Aron's vision goes black, his mind simply ceasing to function for the span of a few brief seconds. Long enough for Delia's attention to shift down her to stomach, eyes flaring in anger - the mage knew. The mage KNEW?! Hissing in anger, Delia removes a single hand from the now softly-glowing drow, reaching down to her own to give it a rough shake "Y-you...know?! What was done to me?! How to fix it?! I...grrr..." Anger smouldering, Delia squeezes her stomach slightly, elicting a deep, wet-sounding 'Slrrch' from within "...I assume you want to make a deal, hrm? Your life for this knowledge? I will give you time to think on it. Time to experience what digestion will feel like if you don't divulge this information. Then...I will hear what you will say on it. Don't worry. You'll likely be alive for a few more hours. Plenty of time to decide if you'd rather come out the backside, or the front. I believe my stomach can...persuade you to make a deal with me. Think on it. " A part of her wanted to cough the mage up right then and there, spit her out into the floor and demand to know everything. Yet, that would be counterproductive. It'd be best to wait. Wait until the burning kicked in, wait until she fully came to terms with her fate if she was NOT released...

...Then, she'd talk. Give her the knowledge she craved.

Clenching her teeth, Delia returns her attention to the comatose drow, both hands returning to his belly. All around him ,a sort of ghostly glow had formed, a 'second' him that seemed to waver in and out of existence. It was that 'second' him that Delia wanted, and - with fingers as gentle as one might use to coddle a child - Delia entwines that essence around her fingers...and pulls gently.

Aron comes to suddenly, yet...he felt strange, somehow. His body paralyzed, unable to move, and yet he could FEEL Delia's fingers still, feel them like they'd become a part of him. Even now, the gentle swaying of those fingertips across his middle felt amazing, as if she was stroking his very soul, gently teasing it, fondling it...

His vision is blurry at best, save for two very distinct images - Delia's face, lips curved smugly, and...beside him...

..Him.

His body. Unmoving. The gentle rise and fall of his chest was enough to show he was alive, and he could...FEEL himself somehow, but it was muted, as though feeling it from far away. With delicate ease, Delia lowers Aron's soul fully down onto the bed, her lips splitting into a devious smirk "...Good to see I can still do that. With effort. Aron - trust me. You'll never forget this...as often as I'd eat a soul like yours in the past, I like you. No - tonight, you'll feel something few surviving ever have. Just enjoy it..." Lifting one of his ethereal hands up to her lips, Delia gently tucks a single fingertip into her mouth, suckling softly. It was the most intense thing imaginable. Having his finger sucked was one thing - but the sensation of it on his very soul was something indescribable. It was intense, so much so it was difficult to focus on anything else but the softness of the drow's lips, the smoothness of her tongue as it roamed across the single digit, the inviting heat of her mouth, the slickness of her saliva. It was like his sense of touch was amplified a dozen fold, like every gentle caress of that tongue could be felt through his entire consciousness, his very BEING.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Chira's description of her own stomach, seemed very much accurate. As Xarius had discovered, the soldiers within had already ceased in their struggles, and were well on their way to being fully digested already. A stark contrast to the state of the mage he had felt not too long ago within Delia's own belly. "While I will agree with you that a fast acting belly, would be a tactical boon in comparison to one which allows a meal to languish and live for an extended period of time. One cannot fault Delia for her methods. She is a succubus after all, so finding pleasure in a meal is very much her nature, and while a more physical fighter would be impeded by such a large belly, her reliance on spells diminishes this drawback, if only a little." Xarius explains, assessing the conflicting styles as professionally as he is able. "Of course...." he adds with a sly little grin "there's nothing wrong with taking some time to enjoy oneself now and then, especially when victory is assured." The neko reaching out to lightly pat the side of Chira's tummy in emphasis as they walked. He had not forgotten how she'd held back her enjoyment of his healing ministrations not once, but twice already. A part of him felt bad for her really, having to maintain such a serious demeanor, forgoing personal enjoyment for the sake of their freedom, even if her actions had been rather harsh at times, in particular in relation to the lapine. "I do have to wonder though...do you ever find time to enjoy your meals?" he poses the question, rubbing just a little more assertively the supple curve of her dangling belly. "Surely you must enjoy the motions of a living being within you, pressing, pushing, and rubbing against areas unreachable by most. the desperate struggle for survival as your body ultimately claims them, supping away their strength and nutrition, to sate, and satisfy, and fuel your own body. Their life ending, only for them to become a part of your own, adding to your body, while their own is destined to fall as waste from beneath your tail, utterly digested, a testimate to the efficiency of your fast acting tummy." he concludes, grinning as he eyes her curiously as he gauges her reaction.

The remainder of the sailor's surrender goes smoothly enough. With Chira at the forefront, while Xarius and Mona look on from a safe distance, providing ranged support, should any attempt to flee or fight back. Mona's decision to abstain from eating one of the sailors, is greeted with a smile of approval on the face of the paladin. They did after all, have the guard still locked away, and those across from them were all cooperating for the time being. For all her outbursts, and potentially destructive ideas, it could not be said that Mona lacked self control. She'd not after all set the ship's rigging ablaze, and even while waist deep within an enemy soldier's mouth, she'd maintained her composure well enough in battle to have refrained from lighting the ship on fire. "We'll go and pay him a visit then once this is over." the paladin comments, an eagerness evident in his voice, as he was looking forward to seeing her rewarded. Likely in part due to the fact he'd costed her a meal in the previous combat, and the secure offering of a backup meant he'd not have to risk ventureing into the woman's tum himself in order to satisfy her.

The warm embrace that follows was a pleasant surprise, and the feeling of the mages lips touch ever so briefly against Xarius' cheek, is enough to widen his smile even further. While deep down a part of him would second guess his decision, despite the more logical part realizing this was the better of the two options. Offering up a previous enemy to sate the hunger of the fire mage, was much more practical than venturing into her belly on his own, an experience he had no doubt would be undeniably pleasurable for Mona, yet one he wasn't entirely certain he'd be guaranteed to come out of alive.

While enjoying the softness of Mona's body in their brief little embrace, Xarius hand resting upon her hip, as his free hand maintains the aim of his weapon. The moment is short lived however, and Xarius would come to appreciate her leaving his crossbow arm open, as a voice suddenly rings amidst in the crowd. A panicked soldier springing forward to attack, apparently startled by the image of Chira. Without hesitation Xarius buries a bolt within his flesh, dropping him to the deck, with a follow up splash of flame on Mona's behalf. "Nice to see we were both aware enough to attack." he teases, giving her body the gentlest of squeezes as he looks on at the fallen attacker. They'ed spared Chira any more punishment, which alone was enough to make the paladin rejoice. Poor centaur had sustained enough attacks during their escape after all. While he did question why the soldier refereed to Chira as the butcher, and what sort of past experience could of led him to doing so, given their current position, the paladin wasn't entirely concerned.

Mona's subsequent request is met with no resistance on Xarius' behalf. Stepping back he allows Chira to bring the injured soldier forth, delivering him unto Mona, who wastes little time in making a meal of the man. Embracing him immediately, not unlike she'd recently done to Xarius himself. Only to bury his head between her lips, licking and lapping at the seared flesh upon his face, before swallowing him down at a surprisingly steady rate. It was clear she'd done this before, and while lacking the raw physical power of Chira, Mona was displaying herself to be no less capable of devouring a man in his entirety. From his vantage point, Xarius is able to get a good look at the entire swallowing process. Able to look on at her lips, steadily sliding over him, envisioning how delightful that must feel, based on the smallest of smooches she'd placed on his cheek. His flesh still lightly warmed by the absence of her kiss. Further he watches her neck swell and stretch, displaying the vivid bulges and shapes of the soldier in his decent. Such tightly stretched flesh, muscles visibly rippling over his form pulling and tugging him deeper into her slender figure. While her attire was not the most form fitting, being little more than prison rags, Xarius is able to make out enough of her body, as the soldier begins to fill out her middle as a well defined bulge to become more than a little envious of the man. "Mona...I must say, I'm glad to see that had our escape gone poorly, I'd have been in good hands..or well stomach in this case." he teases as she finishes her meal, striding over to hug him once more.

Xarius is more than ready this time, where as the first hug had caught him a little off guard, after witnessing her efficiently swallow the injured soldier down, the paladin's eyes were already glued to her frame. Allowing his gaze to linger on her weakly struggling stomach, Xarius' eyes lift back up over the softness of her breasts, the padded barrier from which the soldier had been momentarily hidden from sight as he descended, up further still to her once more slender neck, and finally onto the fire mage's lips as she speaks. "Oh but of course, it would be my honor to spend the night with you, rubbing down this well earned meal." he responds with a grin, ever so gently caressing over the shape of her tum with his free hand, while maintaining his aim with his recently reloaded weapon.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby sansuki » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:07 pm

As the minutes while by, Aron seems to be exploring at random, tracing long fingers lightly over books and across shelves with a disinterested look in his eye. "It's a nice town to be on the run in. Nobody much cares who you were if you've got gold. That's not to say nobody will try to kill you if you have gold. There's a sweet spot where you have enough gold for people to want to get it out of you peacably by services but not enough to make killing you worth the effort given your strength. An interesting society," he says, pausing in his loop. "Yes. Here." He pulls out a pair of books, dropping them casually on the floor, and pulling a small bag out of a recess in the wall behind them before opening and peering in. "Just a few small rubies," he says. "Well, it wasn't a very prosperous ship, now was it? Now, that mage-" Aron glances at the mostly-stilled bulge in Delia's midsection. "I've never much been one for magic. For me, meat's meat, and flavor's flavor, and all the... spiritual aspects I expect can take care of themselves."

Seeing the flare of anger, Aron smiles a little, but doesn't back away. "If she is who I think she is, she has somewhat of a blind spot where it comes to Imperials, or anyone she thinks is an Imperial, or anyone standing between her and an Imperial. I wouldn't advise wearing Imperial armor near her when she's wounded, disoriented, or just waking up, either," the drow advises. "But there will be others, I'm sure. Not a lot of likely looking braves among this crew, but in Freeport? Who can say." The smile gets a little thinner at the use of the word efficient, oddly, and Aron's ears twitch once. "I decided it'd be foolish of me to stay close to you when I had the chance to be an assassin. ALmost like old times. It worked, though it might well not have. Probably a silly risk all considered." Aron judges his own performance dispassionately. drumming fingers against the wooden wall of the cabin. "I should be satisfied that it worked, and yet..."

He trails off as Delia puts her hand on his stomach; the drow's belly, like Delia's, protrudes uncovered out from under the tattered roughspun prison garb that was in no way able to contain two people's worth of flesh inside it. In response to the touch, the bulge shifts slightly, and weakly, and the succubus can faintly hear an angry human male voice haranguing both her and the unconcerned drow with the fate they'll be likely to reap for an act of 'piracy'. "Just a second, if you would," Aron says politely- before ducking away and locking the luckless captain's cabin door to ensure their privacy. That done, he takes off the rest of his shirt, showing off a lean, scarred body above the swaying bulge. Ears erect, he sits down and then lays down on the bed without the need for much in the way of extra persuasion. "Ahh." He says, relaxing- but not shutting his eyes at the succubus's massage. "At least he'll stop complaining..."

He trails off, right as the feeling of pleasure at Delia's massage goes beyond the simple joy of a meal being kneaded through his taut dark skin but reaches something a little deeper. One pale eyebrow raises. "One of your spiritual tricks, I take it?" He asks... sounding bored, though Delia can feel his heartbeat speed up and the skin flush invisibly under her hands. Taking in a ragged gasp, he shuts his eyes, back arching to press the captain's form into Delia's hands. His soul's a tough one to get a hold of, though the captain's underneath her seems a little more pliable... he doesn't notice the little interrruption, of course, as Delia holds a brief byplay with her own meal. He seems willing enough to play along and let the succubus enjoy herself, but as Delia does she can sense that Aron is much, much older than he looks- and he's accumulated enough sin to act as a beacon for her infernal senses. It's a compelling mixture, and one that goads her forward as she presses against the legs dangling off the captain's bed.

As she draws out the drow's soul and begins suckling on it, it's a delectable morsel- dark and rich with past evils, so that while not as energy-laden as the mage's it presents its own temptations. It does, however, seem to slip through her fingers a few times whenever she gets it in her mouth for more than a few seconds as though it were an eel slipping through her fingertips. Aron's smile isn't entirely due to the pleasure; he feels as though he's... meditating? And thinking about not thinking, in a way that made it difficult to keep hold of him. It made for a diverting little game, trying to keep hold of his essence long enough to properly tease it. Was this the best the drow could do, or was he holding back just in case one fine night Delia decided to play for keeps? While it was hard to say, the chase was exciting enough in its own way even without the intention of claiming the drow for her own.

Laughter gurgles up from Delia's stomach as the mage slops around in the increasingly hostile stomach. "I helped do it, you infernal slut. And I'd rather die than set one like you free. You think you've won by beating me?" She laughs, a hollow, wet sound, and says no more. And then Delia feels a slight prick as she shifts position- looking down, Aron's holding a very sharp, short dagger so that it juuuuust barely touches the inside of her thigh, right on top of a major artery. And he's definitely smirking, just a little.

---

Chira snorts, hoofing the deck of the ship. "She took a foolish risk," the centaur declares. "She should listen to the soldiers among us when it comes to war. If I need advice on pleasing a man, I will ask the succubus whose specialty that is. Pleasure is good- but it must come after business." She gives the sailors another venomous glare, before softening a little. "Victory... is never assured until every single enemy is dead or dying. While any still has a weapon and the will to use it?" She shakes her head and sweeps the thoroughly cowed (but perhaps not horsed) sailors as she continues talking. Indeed, as Xarius feels the side of Chira's side, he can sense the shape of the people inside only dimly. Instead, there seems to be mostly fluid inside her stomach, hanging and swaying as more a tight fleshy sac of ooze than a bag containing two people. If the soldiers weren't already dead, they were all but- and anything less resilient than metal (and perhaps not even that) was probably irreparably corroded given how quickly her body processed flesh. She doesn't back away, though, from Xarius's touch or his exploratory touch tracing around her stomach- a slight narrowing of the eyes the major sign that anything other than brute efficiency was on her mind.

"I suppose..." Chira says, "That once upon a time as a younger foal, I did. Of course, I rarely ate meat back then before the Imperials came," she reminds herself with a brief snarl. "Still, there were a few times where I- understand, I enjoy this-" she clenches her muscles, squeezing her stomach a few inches tighter; Xarius can feel the muffled crack of something either bone or metal snapping under the onslaught. "-in a different way than you mean. To have enemies inside my stomach is to be protecting my allies. In the end, that is its own pleasure, and I think a more worthy one than what the demoness preaches." A prudishly disapproving snort. "And one that can be done properly in full armor. Still, I don't..." she sighs. "I could probably let myself enjoy such a thing, but not while we are all in danger. The idea is- appealing, in a way. I've been a warrior and a general for long enough that the idea of rest and relaxation without any tactical- entanglements is a little foreign." She admits.

"She's so hung up she can't hang out," Mona calls out, before starting to feast on her meal. Chira wrinkles her nose in either confusion or distaste, but doesn't object as the mostly-human fire mage goes about procuring her own reward. She definitely takes her time, and from the sidelong glances coming from Mona she's putting on a little show for him as well. Taking one hand, she guides it to the soldier's bared thigh, letting him help Mona's meal on its way. It passes into her mouth along with the soldier's legs, and she twists her tongue around Xarius's hand with a coy wink before letting him disengage it and swallowing the rest of his legs down with an audible sigh of pleasure. "Yes. Nicely seared, indeed. Brings out the flavor, though most disagree-" She pauses and gives Chira a bright little smile, though the centaur doesn't reply.

"Mmm. Not too late to offer yourself up," Mona says with lidded eyes, embracing Xarius a little tighter. "I haven't had two people inside me in years. You could... rub down this meal from the inside. You're strong, you'd last a lot longer than he would." She's teasing, and from the glint in her eye she doesn't expect to be taken seriously- but if offered, well, who'd turn down a free meal? Leaning in as best she can over her weakly struggling stomach bulge, she gives Xarius a long lick up the side of the feline's face before letting her lips drift to a more conventional place on his face for a quick kiss. After breaking for air, Mona purrs, "I'm holding back my acids as best I can, so that this soldier can experience as much of your... rubdown as possible."

Chira snorts. "I'll watch the soldiers. Should I tell the succubus you require instruction?"

"No," Mona says airily, "I'm pretty sure I know just what to do." With a predatory smile on her face, she leads Xarius out of the bottom deck, wobbling- and when it comes time to navigate the stairs uback up to the mid-deck, sh has to turn sideways and awkwardly squeeze herself through. They do eventually get to the cargo bay though, and after looking down the deck to the empty cells she instead walks behind a stack of rum crates. "Not a lot of padding," she muses, starting to strip her clothes off, "But I think this soldier might be padding enough for the both of us."
sansuki
---

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Xarius keeps his eyes on the now, full bellied Mona, as she works to maneuver and squeeze herself through the passage leading back the way they'd come. Having agreed to rub down her recent meal for the night, Xarius was more than a little eager to reach their destination. Hormones already pumping heavily through his veins, the neko couldn't quite shake the image of all that had just happened.

To think the red headed prisoner he'd rescued from the scorched cell, would have been capable of devouring a man whole, had been the farthest thing from his mind upon their first meeting. Of course it hadn't taken her long to tease and hint at the subject, particularly in eating Xarius himself should the ship go down and they all find themselves lost at sea. Of course it was hard to tell back then how much of that was merely in jest. During their below deck battle the fire mage had made comments about eating the pants-less male elf, though the closest she'd come to eating someone was nearly becoming a meal herself during that scuffle. But now, after watching it for himself, all doubts he may of had in his mind had been washed away. It was clear she knew what she was doing as she devoured the injured soldier. Was clear she was having a little fun with it, was putting on a show for him even. A show that had not gone unnoticed, as Xarius had been paying particularly close attention during the entire devouring. Though perhaps not as close as he would have preferred, having simultaneously kept his weapon on the remaining sailors and soldiers.

Mona's teasing had been more than a simple show however, as she'd even offered him a chance to help out. One which he had stepped up eagerly to play his part. Aiding to hoist the soldier's legs between her lips, Xarius had been rewarded with a playful little lick from the fire mages' tongue. He can still feel the moisture on his digits from were the slippery wet appendage had wrapped slightly around his fingers. What's more the moment she was done she'd even reiterated the question of him offering himself up as a meal. While the idea was quite arousing, Xarius had regrettably declined the repeated offer, stating that he'd owed her only one meal, though there was always more than one way for him to find himself inside her.

The final thing that lingered in his mind from their previous interaction had been her kiss. Xarius' lips still glowing warm from Mona's touch. He'd not been expecting it that much was certain, and while a peck on the cheek was one thing, few could compare to the presence of a woman's lips against his own. Not to mention the intense heat of her tongue as she'd drug it across his cheek, tasting and teasing him in a single stroke. Xarius had felt his blood pumping in that moment, his prisoner pants tightening and his heart raced in his chest. Her lick, her kiss....her mouth, the very same that had swallowed up a fully grown man mere moments ago against his own. His eyes had fluttered shut during the brief little kiss, though instead of speaking once the moment had past he merely let out a soft, barely audible sigh of happiness as Chira and Mona exchanged jeers.

Following her all the way to the cargo hold, Xarius strides behind the barrels of rum to join Mona. His eyes are met with the image of her undressing, one that he appreciates quite a great deal given the way he stares. "Those prison rags do oh so very little to complement the beauty of your body." the paladin comments, while taking in her image a moment longer. The swell of her weakly struggling stomach was one area of particular interest, the expanse of smooth, tightly stretched skin which was now entirely exposed for him to see. "Your right, not much in the way of cushion around here....but he's a strong soldier...surely he'll hold up long enough." he teases reaching in to playfully pat the bulge of Mona's tum.

Xarius was more heavily dressed than, Mona, and even though he wasn't entirely certain where the night may eventually lead, as he could still end up joining the soldier inside for all he knew. He was comfortable enough with his predatory ally to let his guard down. Taking a moment to hastily remove the borrowed armor he'd been sporting the entire time he'd known Mona, the neko sets the chain chest piece aside. Pulling it and the rags below free from his body, revealing the hardened, toned chest of a male born into a militarized lifestyle, yet leaning on the thinner side, as was fitting for one who preferred fast movement and ranged combat.

Standing before her half naked with only his ragged prison trousers on, Xarius smiles seductively towards the recently fed mage. "Shall we get to the rubdown then? Looking at you, sure makes me eager to do all kinds of rubbin'" he openly flirts. His feline ears standing tall, slited eyes wide as he gazes intently upon her, and his furry tail flicking eagerly behind him all the while. Stepping forward, he closes the distance between them, placing a strong hand firmly upon the expanse of her tum. He grips the bulge tenderly, splaying his fingers as he begins to slowly rub in tight little circles. All the while leaning forward, pressing his chiseled chest against her naked skin. Bringing his lips to her cheek where he gently places a kiss of his own, allowing his lips to drag feather light against her skin, leading them to her ear. Where he faintly breathes deeply, hot and humid air spilling against her lobe. "Would you like me to start with my hands....or perhaps, you desire a more thorough, bodily rub down?" he poses the question, pressing his pelvis forward ever so slightly for emphasis, bringing with it the burning hot bulge that even now strains against the restraints of the tattered prison garb that passed as his pants. Xarius leaving all options on the table, as tonight they were not only celebrating the digestion of a soldier, but their victory, and soon to be fully fledged freedom.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby CassyInko » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:35 am

Another little flame of anger welled up in Delia at the mage's emboldened remark. Yet, it was quickly quenched by another thought - they'd won. Even if the mage didn't tell her any more, there were others who might know. Others involved in her own capture and subsequent exile to the mines - they would likely be every bit as knowledgeable about the reason she was here, if not moreso. Then again, the poor human woman had plenty of time to think it over - her stomach only digested 'so fast', and even as hungry as she was, it would be some hours before she was digested beyond the point of conversation. Let her stew in stomach acids for a little while, THEN she might be a little more vocal, especially when offered the same deal - give information, avoid getting added to her bustline.

It was, at least for the moment, a mild inconvenience, and though it would be easy enough for Delia to dwell on it, there were far more 'fun' moments to be had in the present. No, she could deal with the mage later. Even if her stomach was far more content with dealing with the woman DURING her little playtime.

The little 'game' with Aron proved to be an amusing enough distraction. It was frustrating in it's own way - it should have been childsplay to get a good hold on the soul of her dark-elf plaything, and yet it was anything but. Oh, she'd experienced slippery souls in the past, and it was easy enough to see she was...weakened, for lack of a better term, but at times, Aron's soul might as well have been water through her fingertips at times, and yet, the more she toyed with it, the more engrossed in their little game she became.

It helped that the taste of sin upon him was thick, adding a sort of spicy aftertaste that left her eyes fluttering in delight. The origin of the soul meant little to her - all had their own unique flavor. The soft, almost 'creamy' taste of purity of one who'd lived their life in service of good was absolutely delicious, as was that delightful tinge of fear when their eternal soul was ripped from whatever afterlife they might have earned to feed and strengthen a succubus. The more vile, sin-filled souls tended to be every bit as tempting, more thick and spicy, and yet every bit as filling. Though she could not quite put her finger on it, and of course had not been able to ask after her particular 'method', she had a feeling some of them even liked it. Maybe not loved, but more than a few had been...almost enthusiastic during her lifetime.

"See, that's not so bad, is it--" The soft, cooing words silence themselves as Delia feels the little knife press up against her inner thigh. For a split second, she shifts her attention from Aron to the little blade, eyes widening in silent surprise. Then, she laughs, a soft, lilting laugh that seems to come right from her humor "Hahaha...smart. Well, I guess I should have expected nothing less. If you poke me with that thing, though..." Shifting her attention from the blade back to Aron, Delia lightly digs a fingernail into Aron's soul. It didn't...'hurt', per se, but it sent a little ripple throughout the shadowy, blue 'image' of the drow that made the hair on his neck stand on end "....I'll be real upset."

Delia soft, warm lips immediately replace her finger, a gentle kiss soothing the 'upset' part of Aron's being. It felt amazing, like a tingle that started in the drow's subconscious and only eventually spread to his body "Besides.." She continues, kissing further downwards on the 'image's' midsection "You really don't want to get me too excited when I do this...I might make a...mistake."

The sensation of Delia's lips trailing downwards along Aron's soul was like something out of a dream, the 'feeling' of those soft, enticing lips starting in the drow's very essence, and some seconds later spreading to his body with every bit as much clarity, if not moreso. There was something entirely different about simply the touch of skin on skin, and the touch of the infernal on his very essence...and even in her weakened state, none could say she was 'unskilled'. Stopping just above the shadowy outline of Aron's crotch, Delia eases her fingertips downwards along his stomach, only to slide them around his shaft, gripping it softly. As much trouble as she'd had actually 'capturing' his soul before, it seems as though - at least now, be it through concentration or simply doing as she'd done before - her fingertips manage a firm enough hold on the more sexual parts of the drow's soul.

"You might feel a little drained after this. Don't worry. You'll recover. And I promise you - you'll never forget this moment. A little...'thank you' for making our job all the easier." Easing her head downwards, Delia pushes the bluish 'shaft' upwards, angling it towards her lips...and without so much as another word, eases her tongue outwards, running the very tip of it over the full head of the drow's soul's shaft. It was like a lightning bolt striking, the sudden surge of pleasurable sensation shooting through Aron's being in an electric arc, and some seconds later finally reaching his body - and he could feel both with absolute clarity. She had questions for the Drow, his age, what he'd done...but none of that mattered right now, in that moment. Groaning softly in delight at the flavor of the drow's eternal being, Delia eases the head of his shaft completely between her lips, suckling on it softly, her free hand reaching over to lightly trail her nails across the skin of Aron's body. It was not quite as intense, but did leave a sort of strange, faraway 'touch' that made goosebumps unwillingly pop up along his arms and legs.

It was a dangerous little 'game', but at least for now, it seems Delia was far more interested in saying 'thank you' in her own special way, than devouring the delectable soul that had so willingly went to bed with her.
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Tue May 02, 2017 7:28 pm

In the privacy of the captain's cabin, Aron's little knife-edged gesture doesn't, of course, cut any deeper- indeed, he removes it just as soon as it's noticed. How long had it been right there next to a major blood vessel, ready to slash? No way of knowing now, but the demonstration was clear enough. Aron had the experience to resist, at least to an extent and at least when against a weakened succubus, such attempts to toy with his soul while also getting a weapon in position to do serious embarrasment and injury to anyone grabbing his intangible bits. Sure enough, a few seconds after Delia points out the weapon and, from her perspective, the inadvisability of its use Aron reverses it slowly in his hand and lets it rest at his side. Just about then as well, his eyes open all the way- with one hand on his spirit, Delia can feel his meditation finish and more importantly feel his soul firm up practically in her grasp. It's enough of a temptation to almost get her to pull harder, but... that wouldn't be very grateful. Instead, it makes it easier for the demoness to manipulate and toy with- and as she drops her head down, the thought occurs that that might suit Aron just fine.

To get from where she is to Aron's shaft, Delia has to pass over the squirming dark bulge in Aron's midsection. This close, through the taut stomach she can sense his meal's soul just as well, though its residence inside the drow seems to block her light and gentle probes towards it. IAs close as her head is, she can hear every wet gurgle, every splatter of an extra fresh dollop of acid onto the sea-captain's body. Just from the sound of it, she can tell that the drow's stomach is more than used to rendering meals down into soup at high speed- just as interesting is the fact that his heartbeat doesn't vary by more than a few beats per minute even when he's feeling a live meal move inside him at the same time a succubus is playing with his soul. And yet, he is enjoying himself- Delia can taste that sharp and clearly from the sensations she gets of a willing partner's eessence in her hands to move and shape as she pleases. There's reticence in how Aron's reacting, to be sure, but there's a deeper... it isn't quite trust as much as it is an intellectual curiosity about what's happening, and a sober judgment that the risks of something other than a simple death are worth the possible benefits to the cool-blooded assassin.

Pushing herself down Aron's rounded body, the drow snakes his legs out and rests his heels on either side of Delia's own bulge- digging in and applying gentle pressure to the human within. He starts using his lower legs to somewhat awkwardly knead the bulge, pushing in and out and keeping the squawking mage from being able to stay in a single position for any length of time- and, not coincidentally, makes sure that fresh acids are always being lathered onto her sore and tingling skin every time he does. It's a bizarre stomach rub, but not less pleasant for that. When the mage and captain realize what their respective devourers are doing, they protest in the loudest possible terms- unable to hear each other, the sentiments are the same and tiresomely similar to that of meals both the two predators had enjoyed many times before. Best to simply shut them out of the mind, and get down to business. As Delia takes her new 'partner's' shaft between her lips, she can *feel* the heat rush up to his skin, can feel the surge of elated pleasure both at the physical sensation of her lips on his head and at the deeper sensation of her... for the sake of analogy, lips on a similarly sensitive part of his soul. The suckling, at least, happens on both with similar energy and it's an open question whether or not one or the other is a more pleasant feeling for the assassin. Still, he controls himself admirably well, and Delia even finally coaxes that reserved heart to a faster rhythm with her efforts. Punctuated by the gurgling and moaning of two meals that are slowly being softened up, Delia and Aron enjoy each other's company for a time inside the captain's cabin, leaving quite the mess inside it. Though she's tempted- sorely, SORELY tempted- to drain more than just energy from her willing new friend, Delia opts to leave everything truly important where she left it... After all, once she got her powers back, she could do so much more with the man and not have to worry about her mysterious affliction causing anything to go to waste...

What with one thing and another, the two wake up in the rather sweaty captain's bed as the first rays of yellow morning light come through the grimy little porthole. Aron's stomach- well, he has a potbelly, and even overnight he's visibly a little thicker throughout his body. The captain is long since gone, and the drow's body has already mostly converted him to extra fat and muscle. His stomach works quickly; Delia's, less so. She still has most of the bulge she had when she went to sleep. It's smaller, and it's visibly rounder, and it jiggles a lot more when poked, but the size hasn't shrunk like Aron's has. Indeed, when prodded, she can feel the wave go through the mage's body- as soft and falling-apart as it is- and hear, very faintly, a moan of pain. Delia's dreams had been very pleasant ones, full of the suffering and anguish of a meal- probably the mage's own thoughts bleeding into Delia's. That happened sometimes. Whatever the reason, it was *extremely* refreshing, and her chest hadn't even started to swell yet.

"Well," Aron says after waking up- stretching like a cat. "I see I in fact rushed my meal. Thank you for the lovely night, and even though I hope there are some things that don't happen again, there are a few I'd be pleased to repeat." He grins, and adds, "I suppose since we woke up without our throats cut, either the lock is very strong, or we in fact intimidated our shipmates enough that none of those sailors felt up to risking attacking us. Either way, I'm going to put a shirt on and go consign the captain's remains to a burial at sea. And then-" he shrugs. "We go on."

---

As Mona heads for the secluded corner of a deck where so recently they'd fought (and Mona almost been eaten by a lowly soldier), she puts a little more sway into her walk than is entirely necessary. Of course, she was walking for two, as the stomach hanging off of her front wobbled enough even without obvious signs of life from the man held inside. Finally turning around after getting everything off of her body, she stands with one hand cocked on her hip and grinning at Xarius with an impish dimple wrinkling her face. "Well, he did take some fire, poor thing, but it's for a good cause. I'm sure he'll be... firm enough for long enough that he'll be useful," the sorceress purrs. When Xarius pats the belly, he can feel another firm body through the thinly stretched dungeon-pale skin of his mostly-human paramour, and that body shifts only slightly. There might be a moan coming from Mona's midsection, but then again, there might not. With her free hand, Mona rubs her stomach. "No real fight left in him, though. Halfway happy with that- I'm not strong enough to fight down a really strong meal, but having someone moving around in there makes everything feel so much more..." she pauses, and grins. "Forbidden? Sexy? Both, probably the one because of the other."

The sorceress watches as Xarius takes his own clothes off, and Mona smiles. "Al-riiiiight. You weren't captive long," she says, "Still have muscles. Too long in a cell and all just turns to flab, and not in the fun way," she pokes her own belly. "So much the better- after all, eating someone who doesn't have any lean muscle to offer is just lacking a certain something." As she advances on Xarius, licking her lips, the redhead winks- and bursts into giggles a few steps before reaching Xarius. "Can't even pretend to," she notes. "Way too full. Need a few meals to stretch me out properly, then maybe I can believably offer to let you share some stomach time with someone." Draping hands over Xarius's shoulders, Mona draws him close, right up until her stomach bumps into the man's much flatter stomach. He starts to touch her stomach, feeling the limp soldier inside- she pulls even his trouses down, letting them fall to his ankles. "One kind of rubbing or another- I imagine we have time for quite a bit," Mona says with a lascivious grin. Keeping hold of Xarius's hips, she lowers herself to a sitting position, reclining back halfway towards lying down on a stack of grains so that her stomach just barely hangs over where she spreads her legs invitingly. "I hear there are people who can eat with that, too- might be fun to try when I'm more... elastic. Have one up there, one in my stomach, see who melts first," Mona purrs, eyes glittering.

All but pulling Xarius down onto her, she gently pulls his head forward until it rests atop her stomach and just shy of between her (by comparison) small breasts, rising and falling with her breath as she looks down her chest at the man. "Mmm. Seeing how you look at me, part of you wishes that you could trade places with him- well," she corrects herself, "Maybe the version of him who didn't get scorched and is going to have a bit more time before my stomach has its way with him. But just imagine yourself in his shoes," she says, leering, taking his hands and placing it on either side of her stomach. "Curled up in there, feeling the burn- and then some other man starts kneading patiently, helping me break you down, knowing that your last moments are going to be spent listening to other people enjoying themselves with you squished and increasingly squishy between them..." She trails off, running her tongue just over her lip with a predatory twinkle in her eye. "Most people would find that incredibly humiliating. But not you. Let's hope that my dinner agrees with you and not me." Letting him start to caress her stomach, Xarius can feel the soldier stirring weakly inside Mona, all to the knowing grin of the sorceress as she feels him move as well. "Most of the fight's out of him. I think all that's left..." she slides down to the deck, heedless of sprinters, and pulls Xarius atop her so that most of his weight compresses the soldier with a wet, pained gurgle, "...is for him to get a head start on his new role as padding. Don't you think?"

Leaning up a little painfully, Mona gives Xarius a quick kiss on the forehead, letting her tongue draw a trail down towards his nose before pulling away and taking a firm hold of his hips. There, she guides him backwards a little, so that some of his weight is on her hips and some on her belly- a more pleasant positioning for many types of rubdowns. "Now," she breathes, "Let's celebrate our freedom- whether or not it ends inside a mermaid in the next few weeks, or back in jail, we're free *now*." She can feel the male's arousal, scoots a little closer so that the shaft presses against the yielding bottom of her stomach- finding a place between limbs of the soldier, so that there was a soft and stretchy part of her skin next to that tender area- combined with the intense body heat Mona seems to be putting off, it's a pleasant enough location for Xarius's manhood on its own. Of course, after a bit of massage, she scoots backwards some more, inviting him into a certain other soft, warm place with it, smiling beckoningly to let the feline see just how much he likes the inside of her body on a 'limited basis'...

Come morning, the two are still curled up, slightly cool and clinging to each other for warmth, in the cargo hold unbothered by rude sailors. Much like Delia, Mona's stomach isn't much smaller than it was the prior night, though now... it's completely softened. A hand pushed in can go almost all the way to the wrist without hitting anything solid, just a homogenous mass of ooze very slowly trickling through her body and being absorbed. Xarius thinks he can almost see other curves getting fractionally larger overnight. Mona grins- and though she picks up her prison garb, she doesn't quite get dressed yet- instead, licking her lips again and eyeing Xarius she says with a little smile, "You're welcome inside me- however much you like to be- whenever you want. I suppose we should go be sure the others didn't get their throats cut by a counter-mutiny while we dozed, mmm?"

---

The crew was fully cowed by their officers being killed or processed into prisoner pudge, and even the few soldiers left of the Imperial detachment aboardship seem to have lost their taste for fighting. Nobody puts up much of a fight as the ship changes course, heading further west than northwest following poor charts and Aron's own recollection of where this Freeport should lie. While the passage takes a week or two, there's ample food for all aboard even before resorting to devouring the living- the sailors tend to carefully stay out of the escapees' way to not give them much of an excuse to feast. Not that some need an excuse...

Still, most of the crew is intact and intimidated into silence when one of the harpies lands out of reach on the mast of the ship, crowing, "Land! Land ho! About an eight-turn to our left! Looks like that city-" And that was the cue for a flurry of activity. Their ship would be landing soon, with all hands on deck- enough goods in the hold to sell to make enough money to make their way on, a large, anonymous port with no central authority or imperial guards, a profound tolerance of activities most would consider "immoral"... the perfect base or place to hole up for a while. Some of the escapees would remain together, and others would drift apart- but for now, all there was was the rush to get things ready to limp into port before a following breeze on a cloudless, sunny, warm and beautiful day with the ship inching across clear, blue waters.

((SOOOOOO. Obviously this is a little late. Mea culpa! Things kinda spiraled out of control. I *SHOULD* be mostly back now. I'm not quite DONE done, but this should get everyone to the point where they can make a short-ish post to wrap up what they did on their sea cruise and get ready to enter the first major town of the game. I am doing this instead of continuing those scenes in the name of pulling a soft reset to sprint past my absence-induced loss of momentum. I'll be doing a little more OOC stuff and post next post, but for now, be aware that you will be able to try to influence NPCs to stay or leave you, as well as getting a big hunk of XP and gold. I may even level you up now just to contribute to the 'soft restart' of the game!))
sansuki
---

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sat May 13, 2017 7:54 pm

It had been the best sleep he'd had for quite some time, Xarius realizes, as he's stirred to wake within the relatively chilly interior of the ship's cargo hold. The continually rocking, hard wooden floor of the ship was a great deal less comfortable from any bed he'd ever spent the night in, that much was clear, and yet when compared to his time spent as a prisoner there was no question that this was a serious improvement. Of course, Mona's company went a great deal in making this particular nights sleep all the more pleasant, as he holds himself close to the intense warmth of her body. Allowing his hands to sink into the now softer mass in her stomach, gingerly squeezing the area that was once occupied by the well defined shape of a man the night prior. It truly was amazing what Mona's body, with the aid of his own little rub down, had reduced the soldier to, and a brief imagining that it could have been him in there would cause his blood to run hot. She'd offered to make a meal out of him on numerous occasions by this point, and while many instances were merely a tease, Xarius can't help but wonder how it might of played out had he offered himself up to the red headed woman in lieu of allowing her to dine on one of their enemies.

Surely he would have been able to withstand the grinding pressure of her stomach, would have held out much longer than the soldier who'd been ground to mush between them ....or would he have ended up winding his way slowly through her intestines come morning just as the soldier was currently doing? He'd like to think not, and yet at the same time the mere thought of it, of his body being absorbed by and adding to hers, rounding out her curves as it almost seemed the previous nights meal had surely went to work on doing, went a great deal in raising his arousal even further than it already had been upon waking next to a naked and attractive woman such as Mona. So much so that Xarius attributes her subsequent waking to the fact his manhood was prodding hard against her shapely rear as she slumbered.

The moment Mona stirs Xarius smiles warmly down upon her. Shifting himself into a half sitting position. "Sleep well?" he asks, while gently giving her tummy a doting little pat. Allowing Mona ample room to get up, Xarius stretches his arms while remaining seated for the moment. Feline eyes gazing up at the woman, taking in the image of her naked body, of the contour of her now softer stomach, filled with the broken down remains of what was once a rebellious soldier. A wide grin spreads across his face upon hearing her invitation. Pulling himself to his feet be responds "While I'd love nothing more than to start exploring your bodies....other accommodations" he pauses while coming up behind her, wrapping his arms around her middle to rest firmly upon her stomach, while pulling her back against his firm body, allowing his hardened manhood to sink into the softness of her rump, giving her mind ample time to wander on the particular accommodations he may have in mind. "It's probably best we check in on the others, make sure they survived the night....though their's was likely less enjoyable than ours." he finishes with a teasing little nibble upon Mona's neck.

After releasing his hold upon Mona, Xarius reluctantly gathers his things. Assembling his discarded rags, and his newly acquired weapons and armor. They were all a far stretch from the kinds of equipment he was used to having access to, grungy, tarnished and used in comparison, the rapier being the only exception... were he once sported finely polished arms and armor, embellished with symbols of Sarenrae, as much a work of art as they were instruments of destruction..... but given the circumstances, they'd served their purpose well enough. Even so he couldn't wait for the opportunity to swap them out for something entirely more fitting... once properly equipped he'd feel a great deal more like the divine hunter he once was, as apposed to a prisoner making due with whatever he could get his hands on in the moment.

As he stepped out from the cargo hold, set on reuniting with Delia, Chira and the others, his mind reels at what had exactly transpired to get him exiled from the temple. He'd always had a well enough standing among the order, temple, and townsfolk. Sure some of the higher ups frowned upon his friendliness with the locals..... but he'd always come through were it mattered. Of course whatever the case, he did not blame Delia in the slightest for her involvement. After all, she'd been as much a victim as anyone, and during their brief interaction he'd actually found himself growing rather fond of the demoness. A sentiment that just a few weeks ago he'd never imagined he would have. Yet things had changed a great deal since then....for now though, at least he'd managed to avoid a life of slave labor in the mines and for that he was thankful. Fate had intervened, had released him from his shackles, and from there he'd taken the necessary steps to regain his freedom. To what end and what purpose was he spared though? These questions along with where where he'd ultimately end up, run through his mind as he prepares for the next step..to make landfall.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby CassyInko » Tue May 23, 2017 2:44 pm

It had been some time since Delia could remember sleeping that well. Her tenure in the prisons of the paladins was hardly comfortable, and she'd only completed it to get bustled off to get chained up in a ship setting sail for a short life of misery working in some sort of silver mine. Needless to say, the effects of having something...filling in her stomach, and a soft - albeit cramped - bed beneath her for a night was a rejuvenating experience. It didn't hurt that her pre-sleep playtime was quite the experience, either.

It's not until Aron starts to stir that Delia's own dreaming draws to a close, her ruby eyes opening to mere slits as the drow slides out of bed "Mmm? Mmm." She murmurs simply, watching with muted interest as the dark-skinned elf gets dressed and readies himself for the day ahead. His stomach was noticeably smaller, and despite the sleep still fogging her senses, Delia found herself smirking faintly, that smirk only growing wider when Aron thanks her for the 'wonderful night' "Most welcome." Her concern with waking up minus a slit throat was far less - it only made sense. They'd given the captives aboard the ship an ultimatum, and they'd pretty well kept to themselves out of fear or respect. After all, they'd dealt with the ARMED guards....what luck did a handful of sailor have against them?

While Aron steps outside, Delia takes a bit more time lounging in bed, stretching herself out on it now that it was less crowded. The bed might not have smelled the most pleasant, but uuuuuugh...this, THIS is what she'd missed! Something soft and comfortable beneath her, her stomach pleasantly full, and at least for the moment, not a care in the world. Oh, there was still the prospect of what they were going to DO once they reached land, if they'd remain together or split up, and even what the future held...but that was all worries for later, and not something to trouble her at-ease mind with right now.

Lifting a hand and rubbing at once eye, Delia blinks a couple of times to regain her bearings. Sleep was...new. Even with her memory less than credible, she could distinctly remember sleep being something of a...passing pleasure, not a necessity. Weeks upon weeks had passed without so much as a nap, and she felt none the worse for wear for it. Now? She had to have it. It wasn't bad, per-se, but it left a sense of vulnerability she did not particularly like. Still, the pleasure of waking up after a long night's rest outweighed that slight, at least for the moment.

Rolling over onto her side, Delia's long ears perk briefly at the loud *SLOSH* that emanated from her stomach, prompting a delighted little grin. THAT was the best part of their escape. The slop she'd been fed up until this point was a horrible substitute for ACTUAL food, and of course, normal cooked far paled in comparison to the utter pleasure of something more squirming and living in her stomach. The long weeks of famish were finally over - she might not have absorbed the mage's soul yet, and there was still the potential that she COULDN'T absorb it...but even now, she could feel the arcane energy the woman had once possessed filling her body, a more than ample alternative to the woman's mortal soul. Better yet, she could still feel the woman's life force - barely - inside of her, making her heart speed up slightly in her chest. Lifting a hand, she lightly pressed it against her stomach, noticeably more round than it had been the previous night, and gave an experimental little push. Her hand sunk in just slightly, just enough to hide her fingers beneath the soft, warm flesh of her tummy if viewed from an angle, the sudden pressure enough to draw a pained moan from the still-digesting sorceress within.

That groan sent a shiver of devious delight coursing up her spine, making her tail flick in pleasure "Mmm...still alive, are we...?" She whispers softly, her voice just barely audible to the mage within over the soft, happy churns and sloshes of her stomach "....Good. Was worried I was going to miss out on my opportunity to ask you, again, about my...circumstances." Finally throwing the covers off of herself and sitting up, Delia yawns and stretches pleasantly, her wings stretching out just enough behind her to work out the kinks in their muscles "Mmmmm! Nothing like a good night's rest with a full stomach. Oh, I guess you only got to experience the 'full stomach' part, didn't you, love?" Placing both hands upon her stomach, Delia lightly massages it, moaning gently as she felt little bits of the mage fall apart, softening up just a little more under the gentle ministrations of her own fingers "...So...since you didn't care to take my first offer, I'll make you another. You are going to digest. Period. How, though...is going to be up to you."

Covering her mouth to muffle a little burp, Delia smacks her lips happily, the taste of digesting human light upon her tongue "Mm. You have two options. One, you tell me everything you know. In exchange, I'll let you digest normally. I may even pay less attention to digesting your soul as well - if it happens, it happens. If not, you get the afterlife you likely crave." Giving her stomach another little rub, Delia lets her words sink in for a few moments before continuing "Two! You DON'T tell me, and I am going to let your digestion linger. All day. I will digest you as slowly as I am able, and I will make every single effort to ensure that delicious soul of yours ends up fueling my magic, instead of finding that 'end' so many mortals seek." Despite the vicious ultimatum, Delia's voice never changes, her tone never shifting from her normal cute, casual intonation "Think about it! You've either got a very long, or short day ahead of you. No sense in rushing."

((So, I'm not sure if there's even a roll needed here, but...

Diplomacy - Succubus ultimatum!: 1d20+15 35

Rolled a natural 20, for a 35.

In the event it's intimidation, it's still a 20, for a 25! I can see this both as a 'diplomatic' thing, but also as pure intimidation....so, figured it's DM's call. x3 ))
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Mona yawns widely- just a bit too widely- resting one hand on top of her mostly softened stomach and arching her back upwards from a prone position, emphasizing the aforementioned stomach. "Of course I do. Always sleep well after a big meal and after a good lay. Both in one night? Better believe I slept well," the redheaded sorceress says with a grin. She flushes when he pulls himself to her, draping hands around the feline's shoulders. Her stomach rumbles, weakly but wetly, and gives Xarius a kiss with just a *hint* of human on the morning breath. Not enough to be rancid, but enough to serve as an additional reminder on top of her swollen midsection of just what had give her her present curves. Whether she felt adequately filled or "adequately filled", or if she simply agreed that it was past time to get up and face the day, she didn't hang on when Xarius pulled away.

"A few might. Most probably didn't," Mona assesses in a somewhat detached way. "Most of the sailors could have only had that good a night if they'd managed to execute us, and we're still here, so that's right out. Most of them are probably too worried about ending up here-" She pats her belly, "-to really have any fun. And I imagine our fellow prisoners are fine, or we'd either have fought for our lives by now or heard the screaming. So probably everything's just peachy." She lets that invocation of logic stand, instead content to watch Xarius dress from their makeshift little nest on the hard floor. The memory of her stomach's feel stays with the catboy, soft and spongy, but firm after a fraction of an inch's push in with the accompaniment of a feeling of semisolid masses moving sluggishly out of the way of outstretched fingertips- the man inside is, mercifully, dead, but while digested enough for Mona's belly to be a manageable bulge not so digested that there is nothing solid left of his remains. Only when he's fully dressed to she languidly start to slip on her old, tattered prisoner's garments, mumbling to herself, "Gotta go through that mage bitch's chest- see if she has any clothes to donate to me as well as the necklace," referring to what she hadn't taken off even in the middle of making love.

---

Pain had ended, long ago. Now, there was just a vaguely dreamy, uncomfortable sloshing throughout the mage's entire body. There had been pain. She could barely remember, at this advanced state, when there hadn't been a searing pain all around her and inside her, slowly eating at her innards with every muffled cry too weak to be heard over the succubus's heartbeat, her lungs' steady expansion and contraction, and the bubbling, gurgling noises of her own body being broken down. It almost hadn't mattered when Delia went to sleep. The acid still came. Her stomach walls still patiently ground away at her flesh. She had no way of knowing just how weak Delia's belly was, compared to the fiery and impetuous sorceress a deck below- no way of knowing that other stomachs would have shown her the mercy of a quicker digestion hours ago. All the mage knew, in her pitiable state, was that she was already dead in every way that counted.

She couldn't feel her extremities, and couldn't detect any air around her. both were explained by a thick, stinging sludge all around her, a mixture of Delia's acids and the mage's own slowly digesting flesh. It'd pressed into her body and filled her lungs, but even that wasn't enough to bring an end to the mage's increasingly erratic thinking. Every sigh, every happy jiggle of Delia's stomach in her sleep moved the mage's world, turning it from side to side, washing off a patch of acid-deadened skin to expose raw flesh beneath... but over time, even those flares of pain had stopped coming even though the mage was still distantly aware of her world's orientation shifting. She was, after a full night stewing inside a newly 're-awoken' succubus, simply... food.

As Delia rolled over, she felt the liquid sloshing around inside her stomach, and the solid body still inside it. From her meal's point of view, it was just another shift, like many that had happened overnight; she felt the shudder of her host's body ripple through her, her body soft enough that she simply vibrated a little less than the hungry chyme around her as it tried to tease her apart to join it. The poke... that got a little more of a response. She felt the finger prod into her, and felt an acid-weakened bone in her arm simply disintegrate under the pressure. She moaned- less from pain than the disorienting feeling of part of her body no longer being there. At around the same time, a little bit of 'her' drained through the bottom of Delia's stomach into the intestines, ready enoguh to start adding to the demon's figure. Were Delia in full control of her powers, she would feel that part of herself as it passed through the winding tunnels, being slowly and cruelly absorbed bit by bit... as it was, that feeling simply haunted her memory. The voice of the succubus echoed through her and around her, filling the mage's entire world. She could still understand the words, distorted as they were, and had her brain solid enough that she can understand what the succubus offers. Release, respite, and all she has to do is admit the secret in the back of her mind. She had a duty not to, of course, but surely in this extreme nobody would fault her for surrendering her secrets to shorten her life's span? Of course. She opened her mouth, and began to talk-

"Grruuugglrraggglglgrrggg-" she burbled, her own digesting flesh clogging her throat. She coughed, trying to clear it, but more just flowed in from... somewhere else. She couldn't make herself heard, and the mage began to panic- clawing at herself, clawing at the oozing walls around her, she tried and tried to make her voice heard... but all she could manage were a few pathetic, defiant-seeming wobbles of the succubus's plump belly, and some extremely rude gurgling sounds, despite her best intentions.

"Feisty, still, after all that time." Aron smiles, and gives the succubus a quick kiss. "A pity. I was going to offer to help you break her down in a very enjoyable way before we left the cabin. I suppose she'll keep a while longer, though not until we find someplace to stay in Freeport. He pats Delia's bared stomach- gently, mind you, so as not to interfere with the demoness's intended cruelty- and finished dressing before holding out his hand. "Shall we? May as well make one more impression on our Brave Crew before we vanish into a pirates's paradise."

---

An hour or so after the harpy cried out his warning of land nearby, it came into view for those bound to the surface of the ship. A low, green-covered, conical mountain, rising out of the sea with seemingly no warning, and even at this distance there's the faint haze of smoke that resides over most large towns. More details come into view as they approach; Freeport was a mishmash of wooden and clay buildings clinging to the land with little evidence of forethought or planning, simply placed wherever their owners liked. The harbor itself was all any sailor could ask; broad, mostly sheltered by a half-circle of shallow sandbars poking just over the land with lanterns to warn the unwary, and placid even on a windy day. That harbor, perhaps two or three miles across, has a floating education for naval aficionados. Everything from long canoes to stately pirate ships with their black-and-white banner above a proud man of war with dozens of long cannon crowd the harbor, with merchant ships not unlike their own as a dominant subspecies. Keener eyes reveal that the harbor is active even underwater, as fish... no, not fish, not really... swim in loosely organized schools underneath, some scavenging for dropped treasure, some scavenging perhaps for unwary men overboard.

Long, stone and wood jetties impale the harbor at intervals, providing a place to tie up and load and unload cargo and crew. There's enough open spaces that the prison ship's crew, made doubly nervous by their location in an infamous den of iniquity and at the mercy of hardened and ravenous criminals, have no real trouble navigating their ship in alongside one and tying up alongside. With that, a gangplank is lowered, and the party is... free to go, more or less, at least pending holding the crew to the bargain and selling most of their haul for liquid cash. Not that that was the only source of gold to live on, merely the most convenient. The seaside is clogged with two things- shops and bars, most of which have a rickety-looking second story and completely indiscreet advertisements for fleshy pleasures so forthright that even Delia's cheeks glow with surprise. Pleasant surprise, and one that reminds her a little bit and in a little way of home, but surprise. Thirst of many kinds was in abundance by the water's edge, and most of the buildings there are particularly ramshackle.

Moving inland, the land is on a gentle slope upwards to the green jungle-clad mountain that looms softly over Freeport. The higher one goes, the cooler and drier the land, but the harder it is to clear jungle to build. No wonder, then, that distance from the water serves as a useful proxy for wealth, with a few isolated splendid manors dotting a trail perhaps a mile inland and a few hundred feet above the sea, with more upscale houses drifting imperceptibly into cheaper and shoddier apartment buildings as the sea's gentle rustling grew louder. More inns, of course, and other shops inland- but not so accessible nor as blunt about their purpose as the seaside lane. There are few roads, simply trails of beaten dirt that amble along ridgelines and old forgotten paths in looping curves that had to have driven would-be architects to distraction including one that runs all the way along the seashore off around a curve into what seems like the wilderness itself.

Aron clears his throat. "The good news is, nobody's going to charge us customs, or inspect anything. Slaves or corn, nobody here much cares what we haul. The big merchants and would-be pirate kings get their cut by levying protection fees on merchants, so we'll simply be getting a little less than we think in sale and having to pay a little more than we expect to buy. Could be worse," the drow assesses. "I remember most of the main players from a few years ago, but in a town like this things shift dramatically, so I wouldn't trust my own knowledge for life and death. There's usually ready work to be found here for almost any talent, though. Killing, sailing, singing, whoring, scholarly work, the town itself has an appetite."

"It is not orderly," Chira rumbles ponderously, balanced nearest the gangplank and looking at the town dourly.

Mona giggles. "Sure, but you'll have a horde of merchants beating a path to your hooves offering you a pretty penny for bodyguard duty... maybe not you, though," she says to a dour and chastened Garth. "Bit of a goody-two shoes aren't you?"

Aron slips his arm inside Delia's, as though he were a courtly escort. "I haven't any doubt that I could find a good contract to end some unfortunate soul's life within a week at the outside, though in Freeport death is even cheaper than life. We are all fugitives in the same metaphorical boat, if not the literal one anymore, so I intend to stay at least somewhat close to some of you for self-protection."

The redheaded mage- now clad in Delia's dinner's clothing and necklace, which is only a little tight around her still-swollen stomach, laughs. "Why not? Not like I have other pressing appointments. I heard rumors that the Imperials were gonna burn this place to the ground-"

"-they've tried. The remainder of the landing force got chased into the center of the island, and nobody's heard from them since. There are beastkin in the jungle, and most don't want to go too far in there. The usual suspects insist there's vast golden cities there and treasure overwhelming, but the evidence says most treasure seekers end up *as* a chest, not finding chests full of gold." The drow smiles- he's got a parasol, shielding himself from the worst of the sun. "Still, there are merchants to sell to, merchants to buy from, it's usually fairly easy to pick up some side work for quick cash... we're far likelier to die of violence than boredom, singly or together."

---

((Thanks for the patience! Sorry, sorry about the delays. XD You are now debarked in Freeport, and the, um, prologue is over. >_> You can go shopping and sell things and buy things, though I'll be abstracting that quite a bit; just tell me what kinds of things you want and I'll make the rolls in the background to get your prices for buying and selling. There's odd jobs available for the asking in a dozen places, bars of international repute in some cases, and lurking in the background is how to start solving the mysteries that sent you here in the first place. You have lots of options for what you CAN do, and whatever you come up with I am likely to be able to take and integrate into my own broad plans; if you've got nothing in mind, I have a few things to fix that, too. ^_^

First thing is NPC companions. You can invite any, all, or none of your companions to remain at your side, and their chance to accept will be determined by a random roll, their current Relationship with you, and a few secret factors! Any other short questions you have before introducing yourself to town, ping me on Skype and I will do my best to answer.

Second thing? LEVELING UP. It's been long enough OOC that I feel like it's time to get you two a level even though not much has happened, IC...

Finally, opening post has been updated a bit!))
sansuki
---

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Making his way through the lower decks of the ship, accompanied by the well fed Mona, Xarius is pleased to see their hunch was well founded. Chira was standing vigilant as ever, Xarius greeting her with a smile as he calls out "Glad to see the night went smoothly, though I've a feeling a large part of that is due to your presence alone." the neko declares. Chira alone was certainly the most intimidating of their little party, that much was certain. This fact coupled with the amount of living soldiers she'd consumed during their brief battles alone, and even he'd of thought twice about trying anything were she his jailer. Making his way to her side he reaches out to give her flank a little pat, his warm, gentle touch, the very same that had fed euphoric healing energies into her flesh the day prior, rubs in swooping circles along her side, dipping down to glide over her tummy. "I trust your personal tummy prisoners had a good nights stay as well?" he questions rubbing a little harder as he speaks, curious to see if anything at all was even left of them by this point. Chira's stomach had certainly seemed a great deal more capable than Mona's from what limited interaction Xarius had with the centaress' while her belly worked on digesting her prey. While Mona's had a bit of help from his own little rub down, coupled with the increased need for nutrients during their sexual escapades, the neko wagered Chira's was still well ahead in it's digestive process.

With one final pat to Chira's middle Xarius gives her a playful little wink "I thank the gods you were on our side, and the imperial's had not had the foresight to employ you to guard over my cell in place of that human." he says with a chuckle "For I fear the only thing I'd of escaped from, would of been your bowels, after a long night spent digesting." With that Xarius returns to Mona's side, accompanying the mage on her quest to loot the clothing of the one whom the necklace she wore previously belonged. Things go off without a hitch, and while Xarius has a peek for himself at some of the male officer's clothing, they don't seem to particularly suit him, and Xarius instead decides to toss them into the lot of goods they'd all be selling once they hit shore. He could always buy something more fitting once they cashed in, after all.

With things wrapped up below deck, and everyone alive and accounted for, Xarius makes his way up to rejoin the others. Emerging topside just as the ship is making it's way into harbor. "Great timing." he declares, thanking his luck, as he looks on to Freeport sprawled out some distance before them. It wasn't anything special from this distance, and certainly paled in comparison to his own city of origin... lacking the beauty of the central temple for starters... but it was freedom, and that and of itself was delightful. They were still a little ways off, as such Xarius takes a moment to greet Garth, happy to see he was doing relatively well considering the wounds he'd suffered... not to mention the close call with the lapine's stomach. Out of all of them, he was the luckiest to be alive, and Xarius wouldn't be surprised to hear that he'd spent the night thanking his deity quite handily.

Lastly Xarius makes his way over to the succubus that started it all, Delia. "I trust your sleeping arrangements were suitable? and that you enjoyed yourself?" he questions her, already assuming the answer based on the fact she'd spent the night in the captain's chambers.... likely the coziest place this otherwise uncomfortable ship had to offer. "And can the same be said for her?" he snickers, gingerly poking the quivering bulge in the succubus' middle. Xarius was surprised to see Delia's own meal seemed to be much more... in tact than even Mona's. Could her stomach be even weaker than the mage's? Or perhaps it was merely a succubus thing, a long drawn out digestive process, to sweeten and draw out the flavors of the soul for later? Whatever the case, he was pleased to see she'd made it through the night unharmed.

As the defeated crew work around him to bring the ship into harbor, Xarius takes a final moment to assess the city before them. The seaside quarter, was certainly uninviting to say the least, lined with filthy establishments, ramshackle buildings, and unsavory dens of god knows what. Of course that was from the perspective of a paladin of Sarenrae, to a man of the sea, one who'd spent the past days, weeks, months even with nothing but the waves to look at... everything they could possibly want was presented to them up front and with no gimmicks. A place to eat, a place to drink, and a place to fuck, all the needs of the typical sailor could easily be accommodated in a passing glance. While Xarius, being a recent prisoner and all had many of the same needs, his priorities lay elsewhere.

Xarius spends the last portion of their trip gazing down at the water beneath them. While they'ed been at see for god knows how long, this was the first time since boarding he'd had a chance to actually see the ocean. Sure he'd felt it every day, felt the constant rocking of the ship, heard the splash and spray of water against the ship's haul.... but to actually see it was something else entriely. The sea had always held a certain beauty to him, as well as a mystery, the two lending themselves to one another a great deal. This particularly section was no exception, compared to the filthy seaside lane the water remained relatively clean in comparison, much more calm and serene. Moreso than that, his feline ears perked to the abundance of life that could be detected just below the water's surface. It made sense after all that a hub for ship sailing races like this would also be teaming with underwater activity. Fish able to sustain themselves off of the scraps left behind by the ships above, while bigger predators were drawn in to prey on them in turn.... and all of this, two distinctly different civilizations separated by a thin veil, the water's surface. Of course there had always been talk of creature's beneath the waves that preyed on man.... Mona had even made mention of them back when discussing their arrangement should the ship go down. While Xarius himself had never encountered anything resembling a mermaid, the concept was not at all an unlikely one. His tail flicks idly behind him as he entertains the notion of what it might be like beneath these waters, and what creatures resided there, a fancy that would likely remain a mystery to him, for he had no inclination to find out for himself first hand. No Xarius had previously had a very limited experience with the sea, and after his time spent aboard the prison ship.... despite it's beauty, he could very well go the rest of his life without it.

Soon as the ship was docked Xarius is the first to make his way down the gangplank, nimbly traversing the length of wood to find himself free of the ship entirely. He doesn't depart just yet however, instead he sets himself in a position to help those of lesser balance, or footing make the transition. Chira in particular, and Mona and Delia to a lesser extent as their bellies may throw off their balance and make the trek a little more awkward. "As for myself, my first priority is seeing what gold we can muster from the ship's cargo, and using that to properly equip ourselves. I'd recommend we all stick together till then. Places like this tend to have a reputation for swallowing up those who go off alone. Once we've got money in our pockets and weapons at our side.... then we can discuss our next step, be it venturing together or going our separate ways. Perhaps over a well earned drink." The paladin proposes, not wanting to see anyone rush off immediately without a plan or purpose.

OOC: shopping list, level up ect
Spoiler: show
as far as what Xarius is primarily going to want to be shopping for.

Longbow, composite +3 with whatever level of magical + he can afford. MW at the minimum

Mithril breastplate with whatever level of magical + he can afford

arrows

clothes

cloak of elvenkind or otherwise sneaky enhancing cloaks :D

ring of protection, amulet of natural armor

rope, flint, waterskin, rations, backpack.

for level up:

+1 dex

+1 diplomacy +1 stealth +1 perception
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby sansuki » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 pm

"Disposed of over the side of the ship," Chira says crisply in response to Xarius. "Like I said. My body digests quickly- best to not be weighed down on campaign." Still, she gave the feline a quick little nod and smile at his touch, the equine not being wholly business this morning. "Nobody seemed willing to fight. But they could have been staying away from me. Hard to say, when everyone else did not stand watch-" She stifles a yawn. "Nothing I am not used to, though." As he praises her indirectly, though, Chira stiffens visibly and scowls. "I would not have worked for them," she says in flat, cold tones. "And they would not have employed me..." trailing off, she says after a few seconds, "Ah. I understand. Thank you for the compliment," she says with a little tension in her voice, clearly forcing the polite response even though it was her who'd taken offense in the first place. "I will... remain near the ship until all of the goods we have to sell are taken off," she says after a few more seconds. "I think that would be for the best. For now." She folds her arms- she has a sword on her belt, but it would be like a knife in her grip. The ship, of course, hadn't had anything intended for someone of Chira's size.

The crew shoots him and the others a lot of quiet, sidelong looks as they work bringing the ship into port, none too sorry to be seeing the back of this lot soon enough. They... probably wouldn't be held too responsible for the escape. After all, all the officers were dead, and the Empire wasn't very enthusiastic about encouraging the lower ranks to take an abundance of initiative. As Xarius watches, something that *could* have been a mermaid splashes into the water on one side of the ship just out of his vision- by the time he turns to see it, there's just a broad iridescent tail slipping under the waves, cloudy water obscuring what came in front of that tail. Only ripples remain, soon after, and then even those are lost in the turbulent surface of the bay with as many ships as crowd it. Chira remains on the ship, nodding at the others, but Mona and Garth accept Xarius's help getting onto the pier; the latter with a very formal nod, the former contriving to half-stumble and wind up giving Xarius a still squishy-bellied hug to 'catch' her before twirling away with a grin. Nobody much takes notice of them as they set foot on dry land anew, the bustle of the lawless port more than enough to guard them from undue notice.

"What a pit," Mona says, looking up and down the way. "But yeah. You and the demoness are pretty charming, right? Probably be able to get the best price out of folks," she says. "Me, I got lost after the part of negotiation where I threatened to burn down shops if I didn't get something for free. I guess that's why they called it armed robbery and not haggling, though," she says without a trace of guilt. "But I'll be nice this time. Unless you want me to burn something down! Then I'm your lady," she says, fingering the purloined jewelry around her neck. "I'll be happy to join you for a drink before we get too into the shopping, though. I think Garth wrote up a list of everything in the ship...?" The half-orc nods, wincing in pain at the tightness of his recently healed wounds. "I did. And the ship itself. Just in case."

((Just something brief while Cass gets spun back up~ Wanna see her list before I go megashopping)
sansuki
---

Postby CassyInko » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 am

Even over the soft, contented gurgles and churns of her stomach steadily digesting the unfortunate mage within, Delia could hear the muffled cries, garbled and undecipherable. Hmmm...maybe she'd digested the poor woman a bit too far already. A pity - she had information she needed, and now it was information she was going to have to go out and track down from a different source. Briefly, the thought of coughing her up and healing her a little bit crosses the succubus' mind, but even that was quickly dismissed. Odds were, she was already far too digested to help now, and that would also mean relinquishing the absolutely heavenly sensation of a full stomach full of mostly-digested mage. Not something she was willing to do.

Exhaling a soft, light-hearted laugh, Delia tucks her hands beneath her stomach and gives it a rough little shake, noting with no small matter of satisfaction that it was already considerably smaller than when her dinner had made it's initial entry the day before "Awww, no? Nothing? Still want to keep it all to yourself, hmmm? Oh well - I guess you should have taken me up on my offer when you had the chance! Enjoy the rest of your day, sweetie...I know *I* will..." Despite her threat, she had little intention of drawing out the mage's digestion any more than it naturally took. By midday, she estimated, most of the mage would be gone, and she could find a quiet alleyway or latrine somewhere to discreetly dispose of the aftereffects of a day-long stay in the stomach of a succubus. Of course, on the same vein, it was not worth speeding up her digestion to give her a quick sendoff, either. That always took so much concentration, so much....EFFORT, and was never quite as enjoyable as just letting things play out naturally.

A brief flash of memory worked it's way through her head, bringing with it the image of a dozen luxurious red-silk pillows upon which she lay, as good a throne as any. Servants - lesser demons and succubi, and even a few mortal races that had earned her fancy - seated all around, eager to tend to her every need and want. Three 'adventurers' lay bound and naked before her, a handsome elvish man, a humanoid girl with the tail of a raccoon and ears to match, and a female tiefling that even now was flinging as many curses at her as her pretty little lips could muster. She laughed - they'd been trying to worm their way into her home to save one of their captured friends, long since 'disposed' of. Now, they'd get to meet his fate. Mmm, she could remember their taste so clearly as each one slid across her tongue, one after another, squeezing into the tight recesses of her throat. Could remember the heavy sensation of being so utterly stuffed as the tiefling she'd saved for last joined her two companions inside her tightly stretched belly. Could remember the sensation as her servants set about stroking her stomach, pleasing her, even as her stomach got to work on the trio of unfortunates who'd stumbled so blindly into her--

-- Nothing else. That was all. Just like that, the memory was gone, and it left her...wanting? She could recall the taste of their souls to some degree, the sensation of, some two days later, depositing their remains in the abyss, but...argh, everything was so jumbled! It was an extreme annoyance. Why couldn't she REMEMBER these things, in the detail she wanted? Why in the hell was she stuck here in the material plane, why did she feel so WEAK?!

Feh. It was a weakness that the mage - and her soul - were going to go a long way towards rectifying.

Shaking her head to clear the last remnants of her memory, Delia - hand still lightly stroking her churning stomach - idly peers over to Aron as he lightly pets her belly as well, earning a little 'Mmm' of delight from the contented succubus "Mmm. Well, after a thrilling night and an equally as thrilling dinner...and breakfast....I'm more than ready to see what this port town of yours has to offer. Pirates, hrm? Sounds like my kind of people." Well, she may be stuck here, for now....but she was sure as heck going to have FUN while she was here. A town full of pirates sounded like just the perfect place to offer a little opportunity to...improve her situation. Taking Aron's hand, Delia allows herself to be pulled to her feet, and quietly follows the drow out onto the deck to begin the morning.

((Despite her threat, Delia is not going to 'slow her digestion' to draw out the mage's anguish. Just going to continue along as is natural! When she DOES feel the mage finally pass, she will make efforts to see if she can digest that oh-so-delicious soul as well, and if there's anything that seems to be preventing her from doing such!))

******************************************************************************************************************

Sunlight.

It wasn't that it really AFFECTED her, but she still did not particularly like it. Her eyes were far more suited for the pitch black of night than roaming around under the heat of the early-morning sun, and though she didn't have to risk getting sunburned, this particular type of heat was still..unpleasant. Fire? Lava? All pleasant. Yet, something about the sunlight just pricked her in all the wrong ways, and it's only a few moments before she gives Aron a little kiss on the cheek, eases her arm out from around his, and seeks a little shelter from the sun beneath the shadow cast by the mast. One by one, she counts off her companions. Garth. Chira. Mona. Aron. Xarius. Good, everyone was here, and that meant noone was offed in the night by a member of the crew that thought themselves a little more brave than the others, or a soldier they'd somehow missed in all the confusion. Briefly, she recalls the guard she'd left in her own cell, and there's more than a little temptation go do down and introduce him to the very mushified mage steadily digesting away in her belly, but...they had some traveling to do, and carrying around the weight of another (even a pleasant as it would be digesting the farmboy-turned-soldier), was less than ideal. Besides, she'd gotten what she wanted from the mage, and both her body and energy felt greatly replenished. Even her curves were going back to where they SHOULD be, she was getting undeniably skinny during her incarceration.

Her eyes finally fall on Xarius as the catboy makes her way over to him, a coy little smile creasing her lips at his approach "Oh...well, you're certainly chipper, aint'cha? I assume you had a rather thrilling night as well..." She briefly shifts her attention to Mona, noting the little pot-belly she had, and the new clothing she'd picked up. No doubt clothing that had once belonged to...ehh, whoever it was she was digesting. The name escaped her, and it hardly mattered now, did it? Again returning her attention to Xarius, Delia's soft lips spread further in a charming smile, her red eyes meeting his own "And the bed smelled of sweat and old ale. Hardly pleasant, but better than being chained to a wall."

The little poke at her stomach elicits a muffled 'mfffg' from within, though the soft protest is quickly silenced by an even louder gurgle, her stomach continuing to happily work the doomed mage over. It was noticably smaller than it had been the day before, and there was little doubt that the mage could not be COMFORTABLE in there, even if she likely couldn't feel her digestion much anymore, but it was still decidedly obvious that she'd eaten someone, even a bit moreso than Mona's own stomach "And she..." Delia laughs softly, stepping forwards enough to press her stomach up against Xarius' side, wrapping her arms around his shoulders "...I'm sure she's had better nights. Not many, though...I think she should be quite pleased it's me that ate her. Could have fallen overboard and ended up in a fish's stomach, and there's hardly any dignity in that, now is there?"

"As for the rest of you...!" Still clinging to Xarius, Delia shouts towards the assembled crew "A deal is a deal, and I'll never have it said I don't live up to my promises. Noone else gets hurt. You're all free to go. And we're merely taking...Say...four fifths of the cargo? Leave everyone remaining plenty to get them going again. I assume we all can agree to that, can't we...?"

((Pretty much, Delia is asking if anyone else of the party wants to put in their own idea here, otherwise she's going to ensure that he end of the 'bargain' she made is kept. Everything else not nailed down and worth something, sell it!))

*********************************************************************************************************************

Shore! She never thought she'd be so glad to reach it, but walking down the gangplank was like leaving heaven and walking straight into hell. It was glorious.

She felt a little unsteady on land, having grown accustomed to the rocking waves and the constant swaying beneath her feet, but she adjusts quickly enough "So, let's get this under way. See if my tongue is still useful for haggling amongst.." She gives Aron a sidelong glance, a faint smirk curving her lips "...Other things. So. I'm thinking direct trade is going to be our best bet, but we'll see how much money we have left over once we're all said and done. Garth, the list if you please? And let's pick up something for the horse, too. She looks silly with those little weapons of hers..." Taking the list from Garth, Delia gives it a good looking over. Yes. This, she could work with...

((Delia is going to try to do all the bartering! 20 charisma and if she REALLY has to, charm person! ))

Level up!

+1 3rd level spell - Confusion!
+1 3rd level spell/day

Bard ability - Dirge of Doom

+1 con, granting +7 HP!

+6 HP for level! +13 total!

All skills trained +1!

Shopping list!

Magical shortbow of some sort! This is secondary priority to whip! Masterwork at least! Alternatively, light crossbow works as well.

Magical Scorpion Whip! Some kinda magic that more knocks people out or does additional subdual damage, maybe? Additional lethal would be fine as well, likely fire in this case! Masterwork at the least!

Normal whip as a backup. Masterwork!

Arrows and stuff!

Some better armor! Chain shirt or something! Masterwork if able! Magical if affordable, but +1 ring of protection is more important than magical armor in this case!

+1 ring of protection!

Various odds and ends useful in adventuring. Flasks, charcoal, paper, ink, so forth. Pretty much all the basics here. Also, some kinda pack that doesn't interfere with wings! Hairbrush as well! Mirror! Things like that.

Sexy clothes! Something formal and something for adventuring!

Armor for Chira and a weapon for Chira. I'm thinking a sword, but also a lance of some sort? Something she could likely use. She is a horse so I assume 'charging' is a thing, so something useful for charging! A shield, too!

Ironbrush (Hairpin instead?) for surprise attacks! Maaaasterwork!

Nets! Edible ones if they are a thing! Masterwork for non-edible!

Fighting Fans! Masterwork!

Last, but if it's there...+2 charisma something!

I...think that's it. :3 I dunno how much monies we have to buy stuff with, so I think this is a good enough list to start with!
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:55 pm

A stifled chuckle escapes the neko's lips, upon hearing that Chira had already disposed of the remains of the soldiers she'd eaten the night prior. Her digestive system truly was a force to be reckoned with, and Xarius, cannot help but play out how the scene must of unfolded in his head. Chira standing on the deck of the ship, rear facing the water, hooves bracing, as her tail is held high. The piping hot remains of the soldiers squeezing from her equine rump, only to be unceremoniously jettisoned down into the frothing water below.

"Aww already? And here I thought you'd wait for me to witness their burial at sea." The paladin replies with a playful little pout. "Bet they made quite the splash when they hit the water no?" he continues, staying in good spirits despite her taking offense to his previous compliment. "and I didnt mean to offend Chira honestly. I'm quite thankful you were on our side. If I ever had to face you in combat no matter the reason I'll get a front row seat of just what it feels like to be squeezed out that powerful rear of yours. I mean, by the gods Chira, everything about you is strong isnt it! I truly mean it when I say you did amazing yesterday! How many soldiers did you beat..and then eat? Way more than i took down I wager." he genuinely compliments her, voice as confident and upbeat as ever. It seems a night out of chains had done the paladin well, and the first day of their new found freedom left him even more upbeat than usual.

"and yeah.." Xarius takes a step back, shamefully rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry guard duty was solely left on you, that isn't fair, for anyone. Especially after all the injuries you sustained in the battle." the paladin reaches out to gingerly run a finger along the edge of one of her more worn and long standing scars. "Tell ya what, I'll make it up to you! I'll pick ya up something while I'm in town." he offers, Chira having agreed to stay with the ship already. "Whatever you want, within reason of course. Sweets, Food, flowers you name it! Weapons and aromor are already on the list, though if you've a preference there I'll do my best. Of course if you'd rather I stay here with you, and spend the time the others shop massaging out all the tension in your body from standing guard all night..." he shoots her a flirty little grin "and dont you dare tell me my hands didn't feel good the couple of times i've healed you already!" The neko adds, reaching down to playfully rub the side of her tummy once more, before leaving those thoughts to linger in her mind.

Seeing Delia for the first time since their battle caused the felines heart to tighten in his chest. In the light of the morning sun, she truly was breath taking to behold. And the way the bulge in her belly shifted and swayed with every step caused no small amount of arousal to stir within the paladin's loins. When he approached and began conversing with her, such facts became all the more truthful. "Sweat and old ale eh...the most romantic of bed chambers." The neko teases, offering a little glance back at Mona as Delia brings her into the equation. "You know I coulda helped you with that one, Mona certainly enjoyed my handiwork...as did the soldier who found his way into her belly." he openly teases, kneading his hands vigorously into the gurgling bulge as Delia hugs tightly against his body. Xarius is surprised to see the mage inside is still alive. The fact she'd endured this long was quite impressive. Of course he had no way of knowing if that was due to her personal resilience or just how Delia's body worked, having only Mona to use in comparison.

With Delia hugging at his side Xarius listens to her declaration to the crew. While he'd of personally preferred to take even more of their haul, he wasn't about to argue over the arrangement at this stage, he just wanted off the ship. The neko glancing over the edge, down into the shimmering water below would catch sight of a tail or some sort slipping beneath the surface. What ever it could be he had literally no idea, though his interest was certainly peaked. Of course he had no way of actually finding out, and could only imagine and speculate. Though not a sea faring sort by nature, Xarius had heard enough stories as to the sorts of creatures that made their home beneath the waves. Some sounded breathe taking, some curious, and others downright frightening. The one thing he was pleased they all seemed to have in common however is that, so long as he stayed on land, and they in the water, he had no reason to worry about them! and Xarius, was just fine keeping it that way.

Fresh off his interaction with Delia, Xarius see's to the safe unboarding of his fellow free prisoners. Taking Mona by the hand he leads her down the rickety plank. For her to suddenly stumble and falter, Xarius clutching her tightly only to realize she'd done it on purpose. Her soft gurgley gut presses against him as he sinks more fully into it than the night prior. "Oh you!" jovially scolds her as she twirls away. Only for him to chase after and gently pinch her on the rear.

Once they've all made it safely from the ship, Xarius stretches appreciating the open spaces of the town compared to a cell, or the limited mobility offered by the ships cargo hold. It was good to be back on solid land, the fear of the ship burning down around them, left to drift helplessly at sea, far from his mind. "I'm sure Delia and I can manage it." Xarius agrees, after hearing Mona's mention of them being charming. He allows the succubus to take the list, walking ahead of the group as looks for a good place to start. "Lets start with that yeah." he nods to Delia "Worse comes to worse though, we can always sell the whole ship, if we need the extra funds to get us going." he agrees with Garth, thankful the half orc had the fore site to add the ship into the equation on the off chance.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby sansuki » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Ship-side, Mona laughs as Xarius gives him a pinch. "And yes, Xarius is *quite* helpful when it comes to streamlining one's digestion. I imagine he'd be just as pleasant to digest himself, but that would be a waste of a precious natural resource." Giving the feline a wink, she may well have pushed her rear into the pinch a smidge harder than necessary. "Pretty town, though. Lots of nice dry wood, lots of nice, tasty people," she muses to herself, eyes alight. "Plenty of room to have some fun, especially with new friends... but I'm in favor of just letting the ship go. Don't much care for the ocean. This is an island, but at least it's dry land." She stifles a burp, and pats her shrunken belly. "Sorry. He shifted in there, thought he was done but I suppose not. Not too much of him left... I'd say I can feel my clothes getting tighter, but these damned robes are too baggy for me to show off my catches. I'll fix that when we get some gold in- get something nice and tight, see how much strain my meals can put on a humble bodice... you in for that Delia, Chira? We could compete to see who pops a string the fastest-" The centaur snorts. "I do not wear... lingerie," she says haughtily as Mona stifles a giggle.

Chira then *also* gives Xarius a very fishy look. "You wanted to watch me...?" After a pause, she just... shakes her head. "I do not hold complete meals inside me for long. It is bad for one's health." She still seems to have some issues with understanding Xarius's sense of humor. "...but thank you. And yes, if I were to fight you for some reason, you probably would experience what those Imperials did, though I would try to be considerably more gentle with you." the large centaur says simply. "I was happy enough to contribute to the fight, but others did as much-" she snorts, not elaborating, and adds, "And your hands were quite talented. But I've had to stand watch several nights in a row since I was a filly, so I will be fine until we can go to sleep in some proper place tonight-"

"-don't be so sure," Aron breaks in. "We'll be selling goods to make money, and we will *have* money, and even in a quite good inn someone will have to watch out for ambitious thieves. But, dear Delia, in my experience?" Aron says smoothly, "Pirates are pirates' kind of people, and anyone who isn't a pirate- well, it depends if you're stronger than them, of course, but often times you become a pirate's... kind of person. Namely, another pirate, or at least part of one. They can be prickly people, and always out for money. And they don't just steal on the seas, so- be careful." The drow gives Delia's sloshing belly a firm pat once more. Listening to her dictate to the party, he also twitches his ears as Xarius also offers the crew a deal. "Mmm. Well, I imagine with Chira here, they won't dare to renege on any deals, for fear of being disposed of over the deck. I still think it might be wiser to send the crew away and steal the ship for ourselves, but I understand that not everyone has the nautical urge. I'll go with you to shop," he says firmly. "And after that, who knows?" Aron turns to look behind them at the crew. "As for this lot, if they don't like your deal..."

The crew seems mostly just happy to see the back of the escaped prisoners more than anything, and so when Delia turns and addresses them, "Four fifths! Sure! Just leave us the ship and we'll leave!" This seems to meet with general loud agreement, at least from the crew that's still looking up over the railings and not hiding below-decks or already frantically trying to get the cargo up on deck so that they can get it GONE and run- or at least, sail- like hell.

Inside Delia, the mage's last effort had been exhausted in her attempt to bargain her secrets away for her life. It hadn't been enough- or rather, she'd waited too long to do so. Instead, another hungry stomach contraction squeezed her together, and she felt her throat soften and give under the force of the constricting muscular strength and her own melting wrist in its way.Her next call for mercy turned into a wet gurgling sound no different than the hundreds of others that filled the stomach as the mage's body began to succumb in earnest to its fate. Still, and acting more out of instinct than any remaining conscious fought, the mage's body squirmed and weakly pawed at Delia's walls for a reprieve that would have been too late to matter, as her body soaked up more and more acid, and the soup around her got thicker and higher with.. herself. When the ooze finally covered her entire body, she was still barely aware of the hot, squeezing walls around her, and could still hear the horrible succubus taunting her failure. Only then, with her body more off of her bones than on it, did she succumb to the regular rhythm of Delia's walks throughout the city and slip into merciful unconsciousness before her body began to slough deeper into Delia's body to be absorbed as the day goes on, each little slide through the succubus's intestines filling her with the diffuse, warm pleasure of a meal becoming truly part of her. She is growing a little, though the soul's catch still doesn't come. The physical sensations of enlarging her curves is enough, though, for now after so long a layoff.

As box after box of trade goods get unloaded from the ship onto the docks, Delia and Xarius begin to realize just how much of a sheer *undertaking* it's going to be to sell all this stuff. The ship was laden with over a hundred tons of... well, food, wine, clothes, weapons, armor, and all the miscellaneous dry goods it took to both get a ship across weeks' worth of ocean and also keep a bustling prison mine complex operational for another few months. There was no one person who was going to buy all that for a fair price at one go, so it was going to be a walking tour of a large chunk of the city, dropping in on various wholesalers. The food's almost easiest, as they find a rather portly orc who runs a warehouse full of cases and cases of looted preserved Imperial rations- having some that aren't ancient is practically a banner day, and he readily takes them off the group's hands. Similarly the wine and ale- nothing in the casks on board was of supremely high quality, but it was something new and drinkable here at the ends of the earth and was potable, which made it a hot commodity. General dry goods have to get painstakingly sold here and there, sometimes for gold and platinum pieces, some for drafts on banks, and interspersed with these sales (and the weapons none of the escapees wanted) is some light shopping on their own. Not long after the first sale, Delia and Xarius go to a fine clothing store and emerge in... well, it wasn't quite the regal finery she'd had in the abyss on her throne, but it was very good quality clothing with enough small jewelry to mark her out to anyone who saw her as a Woman of Means (and likewise, Xarius, a Man of Means)- that alone is enough to make them stand out juuust a little on the streets, but traveling with a perpetually disgruntled-looking very large centaur is enough to warn off the common thieves!

The dock is nigh bedlam, with a half dozen merchants taking inventory and inspecting the spoils of their ship's capture even while the crew hastily hauls out more and more boxes of stuff. Some of it probably gets sold for too much, some for not enough in the haste, and the work doesn't even get *done* until well after sundown, by torchlight. It's half to midnight by the time the last box is sold, and Chria's saddlebags (oddly, not tied to a saddle, and Chira gets very short with everyone innocently asking for one- just tied to... each other, across her back) are markedly heavy with gold and bank drafts. Some of their spoils have been shared out, as opportunity presents. Some of the orders for less common magic items will take a few days to make, as there appears to be a run on the enchanters in port. Expedition into the mountain jungle at the heart of the island fitting out and sucking up a lot of the high powered magic available, it seems. Everyone at least looks presentable, and has some of their desired gear; a few special items simply have to be made, which will take days. Everyone, even after splitting the gold up, has more than enough to live on in the city until then even if they do nothing else. By the time they're done, the entire group repairs to a seaside inn for dinner, having worked through the day; those who ate during the escape, largely had disposed of their meals by then (even Delia). Some were even hungry again. One of the merchants recommended a place- Shara's Seaside Dining House, said it was the best in town. Also whispered that well-heeled patrons could not only get a private room, but could get the cook to prepare any... kind... of meat that they brought in the door. But nobody's quite THAT hungry just yet. Plain, normal sushi and wine is more the mood of the group.

They're seated by an extremely professional hostess at a large, round table, in the shallow end- shallow because the dining house was built in and containing a semicircular cove where waves and tide brought in the water, filling a bowl-shaped depression in the rock with water intermittently. Some could sit in the water itself, depending on the time of day, and it was one of the few places that would cheerfully serve mermaids and humans at the same time. The cook, a rather shy faun, was famed for having few prejudices and fewer scruples, as the darkly hinted-at expanded menus indicated. But this was a normal dinner, and so no such 'expanded menu' was going to be needed. Dinner comes out in a sequence of plates, bread, fruits, selections of thinly-sliced seafood, some cooked, some not, in an even patter throughout the night as appetites dictate. Seemingly a large number of people around the bowl are using the noise of the waves coming in and out to conduct business in peace, as everyone can see a fair amount of gold changing hands, but an unspoken rule seems to be to not Bother Other People. Probably the very large, multi-species bouncers/guards near the door would take a dim view of such a thing. After the first course of grouper with what tasted like lemon juice, Chira finally rumbled, "I did some asking. There's some ruins in the volcano's cone," she says. "Guarded by magic, they say. And monsters. People have been leaving it be, but one of the local mob bosses is finally getting ready to loot the place to the ground. They're hiring anyone with combat experience," she says, "Could be a fun trip on the dry land. And-" The centaur glances at Delia. "...they say it's a temple to some demon lord, down in the center of it. But they say that about every ruins in a weird place. And this one's in someplace hot, which... well, of course they would say it's demons."

"Yeah," Mona says, a bit of sauce on her chin- the pyromaniac seemed to be an instinctively messy eater. "A few people were giving you more looks than normal, Delia, and that may be why. Or it may just be admiring your ass in those pants," she says without a trace of modesty. "Thing is, folks look at you, probably think you're in town to fuck around with the expedition. Might be getting a Visit from some people in the night about it. Or might not." She reaches over Delia and plucks some bread off of Garth's plate, sopping up some red sauce from her own and scarfing it down enthusiastically. From her seat between Delia and Xarius, she adds, "I just wanna get out and get to let loose, you know? There's that. Of course, I wouldn't mind playing pirate. Y'know, sign on as crew for one of the privateers, then eat the officers and take over for ourselves. But I guess we had our chance with that." Mona shrugs. "Oh well."

Aron, sprawled out with his back to the wall and keeping a watchful eye on the rest of the eatery, adds, "This is a lawless town. My own expertise is in... well, not so much providing law, as providing justice to those who can pay, let's say. There's always bounty hunter work to be done in a place like this, and I daresay some of us might make a startlingly efficient team. Would be a source of ready cash. While you were arguing with the armor seller, Xarius," he nods to the feline, referring to a prolonged debate over whether he actually wanted a chain shirt or a breastplate of mithral, "I happened to see some signs of my guild in an alley, and found... well, some of them were pleased to see me alive. News does travel, and I had some status before my arrest. There are a few bounties we could probably pick up as soon as tonight, if you like, for extra money- but there isn't any rush, of course." The drow leans back and sips his wine, smiling faintly. "Of course, until we know what the response of the Empire is likely to be, I'll stick close to the rest of you almost no matter what. Safer that way."

Garth speaks up next, still a little sullen after his manifest poor luck and shaky combat abilities displayed on the boat that nearly had him making some lowly sailor's day a very pleasant one. "I... kind of agree with Aron. Something short and easy, but..." The half-orc looks around. "...it strikes me that nobody here really understand us yet. We can do what we want before anyone knows any better. We could pick a rich merchant, or mafia boss, or something, rob them, eat them and their guards, whatever- keep some of the money for ourselves and spread the rest around to the poor bastards who can't do anything on their own. Strike a bit of a blow against the people who run the place, shake things up..." he trails off. "This place- it *feels* unsteady, do you understand what I mean? Like there's a lot of... resentment sloshing around. We could make some big changes if we start out by pushing it down the hill, and be the first on the scene to pick up the pieces. Some of those manor houses we passed looked- vulnerable." And then, the next course comes out, carried on a large tray by a heavyset human woman. Ah. Roast boar, with some sort of sweet, fruity sauce. And more wine, of course, as the hour gets later...

[[Whew! I went through a whole bunch of math, but your share of the cargo looked to be a shade less than 11k gold each. Not quite the 24k a fully kitted out level 7 character is supposed to be, let alone level 8, but it gets you some of the basics and is a good place to start from. I then, ah Interpreted your gear requests-

Delia's buys:
+1 Merciful Whip - 8305 [Will require 3 days to make]
MW Composite (STR+1) Shortbow- 450
MW Mithral Chain Shirt - 1100
2 nets - 40
Basic MW whip - 401
140 arrows - 14
Pathfinder's Kit - 20
Nice Clothes And Some Modest Jewelry - 80
Spent 10410, 390 gold remains

+1 Composite (STR+3) Longbow - 2700 [On order- available in 2 days]
+1 Mithral Breastplate - 5200 (Note: Could also do a +1 Mithral Breastplate and +1 ring of protection- it'd be 1 worse AC, but would take the net armor check penalty from -1 to 0 and cost 1100 less. If there's something around 1000 you want, might be an idea.
Cloak of Elvenkind - 2500 [Available tomorrow]
Like 200 Arrows - 20
Adventurer's Kit - 20
Fine Clothes + Simple Jewelry, Like Delia - 80
10,520 gold spent - 280 gold remains.

The NPCs will be spending their gear when I get to them, and I'll update the first post accordingly hopefully tomorrow, but I wanted to post this now. I can explain in exhaustive detail how I got to the gold figure if either of you are ACTUALLY interested... but I doubt you are! :D

You're all sitting in Freeport's "best" restaurant being served a multi-course seafood meal; some directions to go have been mooted (An expedition into some abandoned ruins that may be a decayed demon temple, robbing some rich merchants or mob bosses, looking for legitimate bounties to hunt down and collect, setting sail back onto the high seas as pirates- if you have other ideas I will roll with them, but this is a mix of short and long term stuff to do!]]
sansuki
---

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:01 pm

After a long day of selling and shopping, Xarius is relieved to settle in for a nice meal with his colleagues. The ship had been laden with quite a bit more cargo than he'd anticipated, and while he hadn't been able to get near as much equipment as he may of wanted, he walked away from their shopping excursion a great deal more prepared than he'd been at the start of the day.

Their choice of diner had come with high praise from one of the local merchants, and with just one step inside, Xarius can tell why. It had a unique seating arrangement that demanded ones attention, with a direct connection to the ocean, it filled the establishment with the sounds and scents of the sea. Which was something Xarius had been getting a lot of lately, and more for it, as they were being served sushi. Despite being told rumors of an extended menu being offered at this establishment. News of which was not entirely surprising, given the overall nature of the town, and those who ran it. From their brief interactions throughout the day Xarius hadn't quite gotten the full breadth of how the town was run. Aron's description had been enough to set the paladin's guard high, as did the caliber of armed thugs in place to guard the restaurant in which they were currently dining. Even so, it was nice to sit down and eat, this being the first real meal the paladin had had in quite some time after all.

While his attention had primarily been directed at negotiating with the varying merchants they'd dealt with throughout the day. It seems as if the other members of their little crew had picked up on various opportunities for work and profit. Listening to each of them speak as the night goes on Xarius occupies himself with his meal, focusing largely on the fishier portions of the food provided, going so far as to give up his bread voluntarily to Mona before she reaches over and snags it as was the case with Garth. At least until they've all pitched varying ideas. "I like Chira's lead... would allow us a chance to make some money, as well as getting to work with one of the mob bosses in the area. Which could in turn lead to taking some bounty hunting work in that regard, or shaking things up as Garth suggested." Xarius addressing the options, figuring the first was more in line with his previous line of work, especially if demons were truly involved. "Sailing off isn't completely out of the question mind you,just, I'd rather my pockets be a little deeper before setting out." Of course there was more to it than just that, waiting out a possible response from the imperials being one of them, as well as Xarius ultimately wanting to make his way home and see his name cleared.

For the immediate future however,he wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. He'd have to make due with the port town the ex prisoners had washed up in. While having a fine set of clothing made him feel a far deal better, he had a long way to go, until he'd be satisfied. Finished with his food, Xarius takes a moment to look around the establishment. Observing the various guests and their dining preferences. On more than one occasion he witnesses an exchange of coin at varying tables, the feline can only imagine what kind of dealings were going on in front of him. Why if this was his home town, he'd be tempted to step in, if he knew ill doings were afoot. Yet here he was outnumbered, law took a back seat in this area of the world, and while the streets were not flooded with crime, rape and murder on the surface, Xarius could only imagine how dirty the city's underbelly was. The thought of taking up bounties on truly evil and influential targets in the city did strike his fancy, though in reality most bounties would likely be set by those with money, so he could end up doing said evil's dirty work, hits being made on various ne'er do wells of the lower class. Sailing away did sound appealing, as Xarius shifts his attention to the open sea area of the diner. But going anywhere else ill prepared risked the chance of being imprisoned all over again. They were free for now, but his name had not yet been cleared.
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby sansuki » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Indeed, the seafood seems to command a lot of respect from the other companions around the table who have been eating it, and each course vanishes almost as quickly as it's brought. And hardly anyone even so much as gets punched during their entire meal; one person seemed to be about to, but was quickly Escorted Off The Premises and did not return. Possibly they had gone back to their room. Possibly they had gone to someone else's room, inside someone else. Impossible to really know. Their companions had spent their shares of the money freely; Garth had ordered quite a fine, well-made falchion for himself, while Aron had invested in some inky-black head to toe armor, Mona a fetching jeweled headband that made her appear even more radiantly beautiful, and Chira... well, Chira had picked up this and that, including placing an order for some intimidatingly heavy half-barding and half-armor plate. It would take a few days to be fashioned, but with it on she would be a terror on the battlefield even more than she had been on the ship- enough to make one wonder what she might have been like among her own people, equipped as she wanted, leading an entire tribe of centaur warriors...

"I think they're going to be a few days," Chira volunteered, "Before they're ready to head out. It would let us get almost everything we ordered at the shops." She had turned her nose up at the idea of becoming common robbers, though the bounty hunting idea had drawn a cautious nod. "And eventually, I would like to go home, and get back to fighting the Empire on its own terms, but-" the centaur ducks her head. "As you say, we should be more... secure before we do that."

"Not for me, really," Aron casually says. "They can have the mainland. I only intend to go back there if I'm being paid enough to justify the risk- some of us aren't freedom fighters, dear Chira!"

((Quick little excuse for me to post the level-ups and gear for the NPCs https://pastebin.com/ABUgeQfs and keep a little banter going while Cassy works on her own game~ First post updated.))
sansuki
---

Postby CassyInko » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:19 pm

((Sorry this is hardly the best post I've ever put forth! x3 Gotta get back into the OOMPH! ))

For the most part, Delia says out of the 'limelight' as it were, simply working with merchants on getting the best price possible for the cargo. She seems to be a surprisingly skilled negotiator, though there was little surprise in that matter, and more than once she used her innate charisma to get a merchant to inch his offer just a little bit higher until she was satsified. When negotiations are finally finished, she tends to stick to the shade when the opportunity allows. It wasn't that she hated the sun - far from it, she enjoyed it quite a bit, and it didn't hurt her eyes as some might guess from her more infernal nature. It could have very well just been a certain self-consciousness about her appearance. She looked bedraggled, and though she was still stunning, there was...well, alot of things that could have been BETTER. A night in a sweaty bed had done her no favors, nor had being caged up in the church's dungeon, only to be cage up AGAIN aboard a ship for who knows how long. Her hair was a bit of a mess, and her best efforts to fix it with her fingers just met with tangles and split ends. Eventually, she seems to have had enough of it, and resorts to magic to clean herself up a little bit, though it was a far cry from a warm bath and some time spent in front of a mirror.

Despite her apparent distress at being 'less than perfect', it was clear to see her mood was not sour by any means. True, the delicious soul of that tasty mage might have eluded her, but the FEELING of being so full of something worth eating after so long was a delight in and of itself, and more than once as negotiations continue, she takes time to just...stroke her full stomach, listening to it burble and blorp contentedly as it continued to transition the mage from a meaty lump into a meaty stew, and started to flush all those delicious nutrients ever-deeper into her body. True, she loved all manner of cuisine, but even the most delicious roast or pristine steak could not compare to a person in any sense of the word, and that is even without the delicious soul getting forever trapped in her body, or consumed to further fuel her magic.

With negotiations complete, Delia spends the remainder of her time working tirelessly on her armor. It clear that 'smithing' is not exactly something she's terribly skilled at, but her magic is more than enough to make some minor modifications to her armor and clothing, namely 'snugging it up' around her body a bit and just...making it hug her curves in just the right way to allow for maximum 'eyecandy' whilst not lessing it's protective value. Her clothing comes next, and that proves to be all too simple. Tightening up and lengthening her boots to just above her knees, snugging up her clothing, and exposing just enough flesh (especially around her thighs) to tempt onlookers to let their eyes wander. Who knew whether it was for comfort or simply for 'distraction value', but Delia finally seems satisfied, and though it takes some effort for her to shuffle her wings enough to get into her new clothing, she seems quite happy when it's finally done. Her whip, she coils up at her side, and her bow, she actually passes to Darius with a little grin and a wink "Just a little something to tide you over until your own weapons are ready."

For the remainder of the 'unload and sell', she just contents herself to watching, offering no hand in any of the more physical labor. Clearly 'physical effort' when it was not in her repertoire.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Ahhhh....THIS is more like it!" Delia mumbles around a mouthful of sushi, chewing thoughtfully before finally swallowing. Despite having just eaten the day before (and only recently disposed of the rest of 'access weight' from her passenger), she'd tucked into the food with all due vigor and enthusiasm, though she seems quite content to stick to the more meaty offerings, only taking a few nibbles of various types of fruit here and there. Mona's comment draws a little grin from the succubus, and she snakes her tail beneath the table to give the firey (literally) red-head a little swat on the thigh "...I can tell I'm going to like you, Mona. Really, can you blame them? I rock these pants. Always had a penchant for leather..." She says without even a hint of humility, her wings shuffling noisily on her back as she takes another bite if sushi, chewing thoughtfully and washing it down with a long pull from her glass of wine "Mmm. As for this 'temple'...I'll believe it when I see it." Her enthusiasm is muted, though there's a certain...strained excitement in her voice, as if she were trying to keep her tone even and failing just slightly "Though, I mean....if we're going to look into this, it'd be alot easier to do so if we caused a smidge of chaos, right? Stir things up around here, off a few notable merchants, 'spread the wealth', indebt some people to us...and use that ensuing chaos to make our way to the temple without further molestation. I mean, I kinda wanna look into it, but it could just be some kinda silly legend too..."

The sight of the roast board makes Delia's red eyes briefly glow in excitement, and she hurriedly grabs her silverware. Hardly has it been set down before she's digging in, talking around mouthfuls without the slightest hint of decorum "Mmph...besides...Chira needs her armor. Xarius has a bow bein' made. Might be best to do things around town until that's done, stir things up, then we can head to the temple when we're....properly accessorized? S'my vote. Mmm, this is delicious...!"

((Delia gives Xarius her bow and arrows so he can have something to shoot with until the time comes he gets his own goodies!))

((Also making a Bardic Knowledge check Knowledges!: 1d20+5 22 To see if Delia knows anything of note about people in this place, opportunities, or suitable 'marks' to cause a little trouble! Also, who might be 'ticked off' if we end up destroying some merchants/nobles/etc. Can't make too many direct enemies...!))
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:30 pm

Mona snickers one being slapped, and returns the swat with her free hand- only it's a little less a swat than a grope, and goes a little higher up on Delia's thigh than the succubus's tail had landed. Then, to ensure an equal opportunity, she also gives Xarius a good firm grope, even higher on the man's thigh. "Can't blame them a bit! ...got some high spirits from still having that soldier on me," she says, luxuriantly stretching- "And from finally having proof that I'm a proper mage, even if I did have to steal it from she-who-is-currently-on-your-eminently-ogleable ass." She inhales another chunk of sushi and adds, "I always liked leathers too, but uh, more practical ones. Fireproof ones, that mostly were head to tail. Remind me too much of work to wear them when I"m out to have fun," she adds with a bit of wistfulness. "...silk, here, when I'm out for fun. And yeah, it's PROBABLY the locals just blowing some wrecked up tribal camp out of size, but what the hell, it might be fun! May even have some Ancient Guardians to it, I've hear stories about those." Mona doesn't notice the quaver in Delia's voice- but Aron does, the drow quietly reaching over and rubbing the succubus's upper spine between her wings.

"Easy, there," the drow cautions, eyes twinkling. "Even if it was real, not a lot hangs around a temple nobody worships at, isn't that true? Why, even if it were a temple to you, my dear, after so long unattended it'd hardly hold any power for you anymore. But there may be some interesting things to find," the burglar says. "One can hope. But I do agree that having a little excitement stirred up around here would hardly be a hindrance."

"It could." Chira says. "Like I said, you've probably been made as a possible threat to the expedition already- if people connected with it were to turn up missing or dead, you- and we, by extension- probably would get blamed. So be careful," the mammoth centaur says. She seems to mostly be eating fruits and vegetables tonight, presumably because even her gullet got its fill of flesh aboardship. As she takes another few apples, Delia's thoughts proceed to what she's learned of the city so far. Almost any merchant big enough to be worth robbing would be a taxpayer- or, more accurately, someone who paid protection money to one of the grand robber barons that pass for administration of the island. So knocking over a shop probably would be a hazardous undertaking. Anyone of property, however, would be generally reckoned to be able to take care of themselves; a good attack on one of the smaller manors would probably go without any reprisals quickly. There, they'd be spoiled for choice, as anyone who was anyone built themselves a little villa at least when they had enough gold to do so- and generally bought themselves competent security as well. But most of the smaller players' bodyguards could be overwhelmed with a smart and stealthy attack, of the sort Aron likely had... experience planning.

And, of course, almost all the temples were fair game as far as the powers that be were concerned. The gods were also reckoned to be able to care for themselves. In a way, the brutishly mercenary town was paradoxically better able to protect the weak than the strong, because the weak could be the protected clients of the very strong while the merely capable had to make their own way out of pride or some other fault. Taking out a moderately wealthy merchant baron who'd been down on their luck, if one who wasn't backing the expedition could be found, would probably not be taken as a serious threat to the status quo- that would be more a way to get some money and get themselves... situated. The bigger the target, of course, the more disorder they could cause- but the stronger security would be.
sansuki
---

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:13 pm

Having said his piece on the matter, and had his fill of seafood, and his curiosity of the water basin, and the various patrons making deals and eating meals around him sated. Xarius spends the remainder of his time getting a feel for the city around him, sensing his surroundings for evil. A tavern or centralized meeting place, was often a good indication for the overall state of a population, as people from all walks of life within the surrounding area tended to be present.

It isn't until Mona slaps his thigh that Xarius rejoins the conversation. Pulled from his concentration so abruptly, the neko can't help but clench his legs instinctively together, thus trapping the mage's hand firmly against his pelvis, along with the distinct outline of his manhood, which Mona had already been thoroughly acquainted with. "Whoah now...." he stammers, the attention having caught him off guard. "You gotta clean your plate before you can play." he then adds, slipping instantly back into a relaxed and more jovial demenor once the initial shock had passed him by.

The feline is surprised to hear what the rest of the group is discussing, they kicking around the idea of taking out a merchant or generally shaking things up in town before heading out toward the temple. "Spose we could do something like that... though I'd prefer to hit someone who has it coming. The merchants we dealt with today did us well enough, no sense knocking off someone like that." he adds. Turning to Chira the Paladin adds "As far as going unnoticed goes... well that's more or less what I used to specialize in. Take me out at night and they wont ever see it coming." he adds mater of factly before turning to Aron. "Personally I wouldn't mind picking up a quick contract if a suitable target isn't available."

With that Xarius pushes himself away from the table and returns to his feet. Indicating that he'd had his fill and was ready to move on. "No rush, take all the time you need eating, I'll be outside getting some fresh air if any of you need me." he declares, before making his way toward the exit, ensuring his tab was taken care of before heading out of course, as to not upset the staff of the establishment. Taking one look at him it would be hard to believe he was a paladin, let alone a paladin who'd spent the last day locked away as a prisoner at sea. The change of clothes, the rapier at his side, and Delia's short bow on his back , along with his general feline demeanor, gave him the look of a daring swashbuckler, someone who fit in, much more than the catboy dressed in prison rags, or imperial armor he'd been wearing upon first stepping foot onto the docks.

(( Xarius is using detect evil as the others chat :3 then will be headed outside assuming something or someone doesnt catch his interest or halt him before making an exit. ))
XarcesTheDelicious
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay