Overnight Mischief- Voidlex & BadassBlastoides

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Overnight Mischief- Voidlex & BadassBlastoides

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:18 pm

The night sky was quite beautiful tonight, with many places no longer open or already closing. But Lily Cafe was known for staying open for quite a while. Then again, no one but one person was ever there, the boss leaving her best employ on night shift. It was growing close to 12, the time Hex could close up shop. The slender fox was dressed in a maid outfit that had stockings that held his thick thighs, the skirt unable to hide the underside of his bubble but.
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Re: Overnight Mischief- Voidlex & BadassBlastoides

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:50 pm

A lone patron walked through the entrance and looked around. Seeing only one person, who appeared to work there, he approached them. "Hello, is this place still open? I could use a drink..." He rubbed the back of his head. James was a husky, standing an even 7' feet tall. He wore a thin black jacket open at the front covering a red t-shirt and blue jeans. He was muscular; not a heavy, all-muscle kind of male, though his arms and legs were powerful. His stomach held a little pudge, but nothing fattening. He gazed at Hex closely, smiling lightly.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:06 pm

Hex, turned around, his mouth opened. But he went quickly silent as he noticed the tall husky. Hex, only being 5.4 ft, hat too look way up to see the Husky's face. "Uh...we are about to close..." He said, his voice like a flute. He then smiled, giving the Husky a wink. "But...I suppose I could get you a drink." He hummed, clearing off the table he was just cleaning.
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:27 pm

James's tail wagged happily behind him and his smile widened. "Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!" He looked around the empty cafe, then back at Hex. "I uhh, I hope I'm not a bother, what with you closing soon and all...I hate to be a burden, you know?" The husky pulled out the nearest chair and sat down, sighing. "So, what exactly do you guys serve here? I've never been here before," he said, making idle conversation.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:31 pm

"Oh your fine dear, what's one costumer going to hurt?" He chuckled, handing him a menu. "Mostly teas and sweets to calm the nerves." He then bent over, pointing to one of the options. "I would suggest the Love Filler, makes your body feel like it is surrounded in a warm bubble!" He giggled. Unknown to the fox, him bending over had caused his skirt to ride up, showing off his doughy, smooth bottom.
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:46 pm

James chuckled and nodded, handing the menu back to the male. "Love Filler, huh? Well, I might as well give it a try!" He smiled and stood, stretching his arms. "Do you uh...Do you mind if I follow you to the back while you make the drink?" Looks around once more. "Kinda lonely out here..." He blushes very softly. "If...If that's alright?"
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:51 pm

"I don't mind at all sweetie, I can understand." Hex chuckled before grabbing the menu and making his way to the kitchen, his hips swaying side to side. he then placed the menu away and vanished into the kitchen, the last glimpse being his tail.
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:55 pm

"Thank you again." James followed the male eagerly, trying in vain to keep his eyes off the other male's hypnotic hips. His face turned redder as he walked right behind the fox into the kitchen. "So, umm, what's your name? I'm James," he said, trying to make more conversation.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:01 pm

"Name's Hex, nice to meet you James." He hummed, putting a crystal teapot of a flame. He then got to work, his hands grabbing specific flowers and herbs while pouring and mixing the water. As he did this, he started to shake his rump, as if dancing to some kind of music. His movement caused his skirt to bob up, and show he had on a tight thong, so his rump was on full display.
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:11 pm

"Yeah, nice to meet you too, Hex," James said softly, gazing around the kitchen. When he looked back to Hex though he noticed the male's body moving, and his eyes were immediately drawn down to his curvaceous rump. The husky's face went bright cherry red as his eyes quickly ate-up the male's plump rear. He was surprised to think that the male had nothing on underneath and he wanted to say something, but his lips were sown shut as if my magic.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:17 pm

It was as if Hex had forgotten he had company, as his movements became more and more faster, his hips gyrating slightly as he grabbed the handle of the tea pot. he then spun around like a ballet, his skirt flying up to give Jame's a very nice view of what was underneath. A shaft held in by the thong, with his two balls able to be seen. When he stopped, his skirt fell and he started to pour the tea in a fancy cup.
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:34 pm

James was enjoying a show only he was aware of, and he couldn't speak. He couldn't tear his eyes away from Hex's curves, and at the sight of the male's balls and assets , his own cock throbbing heavily in his pants. Once the strange dancing was over, James turned completely around to hide his erection and acted like he was staring at something on the opposite wall. His snug jeans held tightly to his slightly plump rear, outlining it almost perfectly.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:37 pm

With a smile Hex grabbed the cup, turning around. Then his cheeks turned to lava as he realized he had danced right in front of a customer. He was silent for a moment, glancing a bit. Then his eyes looked at James's rump, and his blush turned into more of a pink hue. A smile worked it's way onto his lips and he poked the husky's side. "U-Uh...y...your tea..."
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:58 pm

James turned and nodded, taking the tea in slightly shaky paws. "O-Oh, yes, th-thank you Hex..." He took a small sip of the tea and then set the cup down on the nearest counter, smiling at the male. "Wow, that is pretty good! Thank you for the tea." Then he realized something. "Oh, I almost forgot! How much do I owe you for the tea?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:01 pm

"Er...don't worry about it, it's on the house." He muttered, his eyes looking down while his cheeks still burned pink, his tail slightly swaying left to right. It also seemed he forgot James's was looking at him, as he was able to see Hex's eyes glance at his rear end. "Will...that be all?"
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:16 pm

James replaced his wallet in his pocket. "Oh, umm, okay..." He rubbed the back of his head and thought for a moment. "W-Well, now that you mention it...Ummm, m-maybe I could.....T-Take you home? I mean, that is, if you want..." The husky's face was dark red as he spoke, his tail wagging nervously behind him.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:21 pm

Hex was quite for a full minute, then he slightly leaned into the Husky, his tails swaying as he looked up at him. "I...I'd like that...though I hope you don't mind if I keep this on...one of the works took my clothes...again..."
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:31 pm

James's whole body went red as the fox leaned into him, however slight. He gazed back into his eyes, biting his lip as he turned his waist to avoid his "excitement" rubbing against Hex. "T-That's ummm, that's fine Hex. In fact it...l-looks good on you..." The husky's mind was slowly losing itself to lust, and he was close to going over the edge.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Voidlex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:35 pm

Hex giggled, his smile still on his lips. He looked up at James's, his eyes shining as he spoke, and James's could now notice Hex's lips were slightly plump. "Your a real sweetheart, you know that?" He cooed, not noticing the lust in the husky's eyes.
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadassBlastoides » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:44 pm

James chuckled nervously and smiled. "Th-Thank you...You're a uhm...You're a pretty nice guy yourself, Hex." The fox had such a soft voice, it was like music to the husky's ears every time he spoke. Slowly and gently, he put his arms around the smaller male, pulling him lightly against his strong body.
BadassBlastoides
???

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay