summer time meals

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

summer time meals

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Sun May 15, 2016 11:51 am

Your in a trailer park for the summer the park has a beach,canteen,main camp stage,a water slide,go karts however rumours spread about kids and teens disappearing at this park despite many denying it some have been eating the residents of the park for multitude of reasons

Rules: no sex,no op characters,no hard Vore (digestion and scat is allowed but disposal has to be in a restroom/shower stall or outhouse) other than that have fun

roles:

kid: can be pred or prey

teens: can be pred or prey

Campground staff: strictly preds

adults: strictly preds

animals: squirrels (prey),coyote(pred),bear(pred but their rare occurrences as they have to escape from a near by wildlife park) dog(prey), eagle(treat these as observers)

(time when id be on nighttime in the Atlantic time zone)
Last edited by Duskthewolfcub on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duskthewolfcub
---

Re: summer time meals

Postby Layab547 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Hmm... Well, this seems fun. I'm in if anyone else is playing.

Character: Kid
Name: Shelby
Sex: Female
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Role: Both Pred and Prey
Dislikes: Hard Vore.
Bio: Shelby came to the park with her Aunt and cousins, with whom she is spending the summer. She's a very independent girl, and freely wanders the park during the day. She's not shy to strangers, and seems to always be having a good time.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Sun May 15, 2016 11:17 pm

(Ok hopefully more people do come to this)
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby IEatYouWhole » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:24 am

(no idea if this is still going, but thought if it is, ill join :P)
Character: Teen
Name: Monica.
Hair: Scarlet Red (dyed)
Eyes: Green
Role: Pred.
Dislikes: Hard vore, noisy children, people who disturb her.
Bio: Got stuck going on a family vacation for the summer against her will with her parents, isn't much of a talker, but loves a free meal as long as it squirms, usually runs for an hour or so everyday.
Last edited by IEatYouWhole on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:42 am

(I was waiting for more people it what happens when all the popular group rp posts are freaking dnd bs)
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby Beastmoder » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Name: Luis
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Role: Mostly prey.
Likes: Oral Vore, Breast Vore, Cock Vore. (Just ask if you want to do something not mentioned here)
Dislikes: Hard Vore, Disposal, Anal Vore
Bio: Luis was stuck here after his family forgot him after their road trip. He's just waiting for them to come back.
BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT.
Beastmoder
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrCaliban » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:19 am

((( I don´t know exactly how this RP works but....what the hell...!!! )))

Name: John
Sex: Male
Hair: Blonde
Role: Prey.
Dislikes: To be defined (I will tell you if it happens)
Bio: I am an athletic, quite muscular teenager that, while I am praticing hiking, waiting for the start of the university season, I find the park. A bit tired, I decide to take a rest on that relaxant place.
MrCaliban
Somewhat familiar

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Ok I think this is a go start when ever
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby IEatYouWhole » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:47 am

(think am doing it right :P)
*Monica would be Jogging around the trailer parks main camp area, she would be 20 minutes into her hour long run, where she would return home, shower and then go to the beach, but till then she was enjoying having the sounds of every other person drowned out by her music, though she was still alert and looking for potential meals, i.e any unsupervised children or unsuspecting others.*
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:47 am

(That will do lickly for you I have two characters one for pred and one for prey)

Name: dusk (wolf anthro)

age 10

Pred

Likes to play pretend with his meals

name:lizz (pig anthro)

prey

Is trying not to be on anyone's menu
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby MrCaliban » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:53 am

As every day, even on holidays, I have woke up early and, after a long hour of jogging, I decide to finish my morning training swimming on the beach close to the trailer park. Dressed only with my short sport pants, I get into the cold waters, ready to swim a few miles along the shore. Somoehow, though part of my mind is focused on my task, my eyes can see as a new figure appear on the beach, close to my clothes and towelling.-"Another resident of the park, most likely...".-I think to myself.-"Perhaps I should introduce myself....when I return of the buoy...".-I think, considering I have been little sociable in the last days with the other residents. And, even in the distance, the red haired woman I can see on the coast seems beauty.
MrCaliban
Somewhat familiar

Postby FallHope » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Character: Dog
Name: Lucy
Breed: Border Collie
Role: Prey
Likes: Oral, cock vore, unbirth, disposal, digestion, belching
Dislikes: Micro, Hard vore
Bio: Lucy is a stary dog that lives in the trailer park, interacting with everyone
FallHope
Been posting for a bit

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:40 pm

*dusk is on the deck of his trailer outside in the beach part of the trailer park he enjoys himself for a while while looking at everyone around him wearing grey shorts and a black t-shirt*

*lizz is walking around the main campground area to its event stage at the top to be In particular wearing a red dress and has blonde hair*
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby IEatYouWhole » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:08 am

(sorry not posted in a while, I haven;t been feeling well :P feel much better now)

*Monica would be passing by the beach as she was only halfway through her run, she had gone past to not to look out to sea, but to see if there how many people were already there at the beach, mostly because she hated people and really only saw them as meal opportunities. Looking out to sea she would notice someone swimming, looking down at her watch, she knew she was only half way through her run, but she could instead go swimming, liking the idea, she would dive into the shower room close by and wash herself off of her sweat, before putting on her two piece bikini, her bikini was of plain design and black in colour, but it had "Man" written on the right and "Eater" written on the left, no needing her hairband for swimming, would remove it, letting her hair fall down to her hips, as she then left, carrying her towel in hand and still wet from the showers, she would put her stuff down in a nice spot still vacant and head to the water for a swim.*
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrCaliban » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:19 am

As I finally reach the buoy, I turn my face to the shore again, expecting to get a peek of the red haired woman I had seen a few minutes ago. Disappointed, I can´t see her running on the sand.-"Pity!!!".-I mutter to myself, a bit frustrated.-"But perhaps I have better luck later...".-I think, decided to meet that athletic woman with such a striking red mane.

Climbing to the large buoy, I close my eyes, enjoying with the warm feeling of the sun rays bathing my athletic, quite muscular, defined body. When I open my eyes again, I can see a figure swimming on the quite waters. I smile in rejoice as I realize that she is the red haired woman.-"I am a lucky man, indeed!!!".-I think exultant, seeing, mesmerized, the wonderful style which the woman swim.-"Damned!!! I have to meet that woman!!!".-I mutter to myself. A second later, I am diving into water, and, swimming, I make my way to her.
MrCaliban
Somewhat familiar

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:20 am

*lizz's parents sends lizz to the beach to swim*
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby IEatYouWhole » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:31 am

*Monica would once she got into the sea, dive in fully and bathe her already wet skin in the salt water of the ocean, she wasn't much of a fan of swallowing the salty water, as it always made her both hungrier and thirstier. Standing up, she would slowly walk forward in the water till the water reached her belly, then she would start swimming, though before she did, she noticed someone swimming her way, not sure if they were swimming at her or past her, she put herself on guard as she began to swim, slow, wide strokes with her arms and legs, as she made slow progress through the water.*
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrCaliban » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:09 am

Though I can see on the shore as another figure has appeared walking along the beach, I am no interested in her, as far as she seems just a little girl...and I am mesmerized by the red haired mane, now soaked, of the woman that is swimming close to the coast, undecided to aproach to me or not. Somehow, I have no doubt of it. On the distance, the unkown woman seemed a beauty one. Now, seeing the elegant way in which her slender body moves along the water, my determination for knowing such a athletic, red haired woman grow and grow at any strokes of her shapely legs and arms.

So, I make my way to her...as slow as her, trying to refrain my sudden interest to meet and chat with her...or even score with her. After all, I am an athletic, quite muscualr, handsome man....Sure she will be really interested on me as soon as she meets me!!!
MrCaliban
Somewhat familiar

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:31 am

*lizz gets in the water and starts swimming around*

*dusk stays on the step listening to a YouTube video*
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby IEatYouWhole » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:45 am

*Monica would be not going too deep, at the depth she was staying at now, the water would reach her shoulders, should she stand, looking around she would see the person swimming her way still, though at a better glance she could tell it was a man, maybe around the same age as her, coming a stop, she would stand and wait for him to make his move, there were few reasons why a guy would look her way, or even bug her and it mostly involved sleeping with her, though she did not mind fully, it was much easier to eat someone when their mind is in the gutter.*
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay