Tobuka Islands OOC (PATHFINDER, CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands OOC (PATHFINDER, CLOSED)

Postby Phionna » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:46 pm

I've spent my feats on vore-feats~
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:30 am

I will concede that I'd forgotten the current level of this game when I made the statement. Based in part due to having seen firsthand the kind of fuckery the Wrestling Sphere is capable of by level 5. However, I will contest your point with the fact this is a fetish game. Optimal combat builds are not something I think anyone has as the purchase of vore feats tends to be widespread in them.

To give a gist of Spheres for the laymen. It is in short, a third party expansion for Pathfinder. One that effectively turns it into a different game with a much higher base level of power. This is due to the fact that it, to quote the person who taught me about it "Drags everyone that isn't a full caster kicking and screaming up to at least tier 2." while base Pathfinder martials are relegated to tier 4 by default.

And to explain the reference to tiers just in case (spoilered due to size):
Spoiler: show
Tier 1: Can do anything and everything, often better than lower-tier classes that supposedly specialize in that thing. (Arcanist, Cleric, Druid, Shaman, Witch, Wizard)
Tier 2: As powerful as tier 1, but no one build can do everything. (Oracle, Psychic, Sorcerer, (chained) Summoner)
Tier 3: Good at one thing & useful outside that, or moderately useful at most things. (Alchemist, Bard, Hunter, Inquisitor, Investigator, Magus, Medium (with archmage or hierophant), Mesmerist, Occultist, Skald, Spiritualist, Warpriest, unchained Summoner, maybe Bloodrager and unchained Monk and/or Rogue)
Tier 4: Good at one thing but useless at everything else, or mediocre at many things.(Barbarian, Brawler, Fighter, Kineticist (optimally), Medium (without archmage or hierophant), Ninja, Paladin, Ranger, Vigilante)
Tier 5: Good at one rarely applicable thing, or mediocre at one thing, or simply too unfocused. (Gunslinger, Kineticist (blaster), (chained) Monk, (chained) Rogue)
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:39 am

Anime_Chaos wrote:I will concede that I'd forgotten the current level of this game when I made the statement. Based in part due to having seen firsthand the kind of fuckery the Wrestling Sphere is capable of by level 5. However, I will contest your point with the fact this is a fetish game. Optimal combat builds are not something I think anyone has as the purchase of vore feats tends to be widespread in them.

It matters if that hunger ever turns on the party.

I have no opinion on Spheres, but looks like it'll make martial classes who have feats to throw away, even better at grapple/vore. Though being a rogue, looks like it'll make me suck more. XP
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:13 am

Every non-sphere class can become close to a half-sphere class by sacrificing half of their feats earned by character advancement for a 'Proficient' Talent point gain. It's more feat efficient than the Extra Combat Talent feat, but is more of a commitment too. And of course, you can multi-class into a Sphere class, as I intend to do next level, though, it's a bit tricky, as if you want to grab the martial tradition for a Sphere Package, you have to have proficiency in all martial weapons, or a exotic one, and forego the proficiencies you have gained from your original class in favour of the martial tradition. I think the Sphere classes were made worse to multiclass with so you couldn't just grab each of their martial classes for their strong 1st level abilities and proficiencies.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phionna » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:42 am

Chaos, I understand your apprehension. But I will repeat that my full intention is to make a vore centered character. I will try my hardest to not make the "optimum choices" that you assume I am going to take for combat.

I simply just found it very impressive at how well the brute and wrestling sphere mesh with the vore rules present in this campaign. So I asked if I could give it a try. So far I am no better than any other martial, save for some improved grappling/vore potential.. which I remind you was my focus~
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razgriz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:41 am

to quote a very skilled and intelligent DM (and occasional player): "ahahaha that's a third party rulebook that's bolted onto Pathfinder to make martial characters better"

XP

but yeah it looks like a lot of complicated reading if i wanted to 'compete'
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:07 pm

did i kill the game?
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:41 pm

No, I'm just waiting for Razgriz to post.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phionna » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:45 pm

I wonder where he went..
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razgriz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:06 am

sorry guys. work has been killing me lately.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phionna » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:02 am

uhm zephyr I wasn't sitting on the one getting beat up. just the three men whom where attacking him. I recall that there were three..
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:43 am

No, there were just two attackers. The third you're thinking of was the one on the floor.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phionna » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:57 pm

oh! let me reword it then! I only wanted to eat the two and Ill reword my post slightly and then type up my reply.
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:22 am

Firm but subtle, Ula. Why don't you just announce that Dinar saw a pack of grizzly bears in the bank vault? XD
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:11 am

A bank vault sounds like an awful place to put your grizzly bears... That aside, needed to strut my mighty 10 charisma. She has her moments, this is likely not one of them :P
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:36 am

Yeah, you're probably gonna' get a few people looking at you as if you have lobsters crawling out of your ears...
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phionna » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 am

Oh my~

This should be interesting!

Oh and zephyr I'm not being too lewd am I? I take great pleasure in what I do and tend to get a little.. descriptive~
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Well, no-one's complained, but put everything genital-related behind spoilers to be safe.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:26 am

sorry busy leading up to Xmas. I'll try and get a post in asap.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:24 pm

I hope im maintaining a standard, ive never done this whole pathfinder/dnd on a forum thing
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay