Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder RP Play thread (CLOSED)

Postby Voidrazor » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Abby would sigh to the party and shake her head. "I did subdue her though. Just because she is in my stomach does not mean-" Her words get cut off as Mika feels a strong kick from inside Abby's tum and the shifter looks visibly pained. The bulge in her stomach starts to move back up into her chest and then into her throat! Right when the elf sees some daylight out of the monstrous girl's mouth the jaws snap shut defiantly and Abby swallows as hard as she can to try and seal the girl back down. Having to wrestle with someone in this way was certainly not pleasant and it shows plainly on the girl's face. With the bulge shifting back down into her stomach she breathes heavily and coughs. "If you have questions for the prisoner then ask them now. And whatever you are in there... I will let you go IF you answer questions. If you don't..." Her stomach groans ominously. "Sooo... why exactly did you and your friends attack us?"
Spoiler: show
GULP!: 1d20+11 17 Should beat CMD to reverse things. If it doesn't let me know so I can edit this post.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Trr9896 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 am

Ter'ra would look over to Abylus as she struggles to keep down the apparently alive prisoner. She hustles herself over to the shapeshifter, looking at her distended gut with a sadistic smile. Perhaps she should put more faith in her companion's restraint, or at least abylus's. She rests a firm hand on her stomach, and begins rubbing in small circles forcefully to try and make it more difficult for the prisoner to escape. Her lack of asking seems to imply her air of superiority, the matriarch wanting answers and not a struggle.

rolled a base 11, so passed the aid another check to give abylus +2 CMD to hold down her prey
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:48 pm

After having stayed on alert to potentially aid Abylus with the stubborn elf, seeing Ter'ra going to aid the chageling sent a sigh of releif through the mermaid. Of course, she was rather upset about her chainmal rupturing, as it had been so shiny and pretty before, but atleast it was looser and more comfortable around her gut now! Slipping it back on, Taizee set about slithering back besides the tree she had eaten the dwarf in, aiming to pick back up the individual rings, both shattered and whole, naively beleiving it would make it easier for a smith or something to repair it. Putting things back together again shouldn't be that hard, after all!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Lang has become distracted with trying to get the other two attackers out of the trees they'd died in. Bad to leave the bodies up there to rot. The act of a Chanzui burial being as personally pleasant as it is makes for a bonus. She wasn't expecting the elf to have as much fight in her as she does. But while inside of and surrounded by as many preds as she is, how much hope can there really be? Besides, she's too big to and not really in the condition to be assisting in that struggle.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:46 pm

The elf could smell open air again, but too soon for her she was swallowed back down again. Almost instantly, she tried to push her way back up, but Ter'ra's hand was in just the right place to keep her from straightening out. Still, the elf said nothing. She merely continued to struggle.

Both of the halfling bodies had already hit the ground, and were ripe for the taking for whoever wanted them. The two looked like each other: they could easily be brother and sister. The woman carried very little, only her quiver of arrows and a short club. The man, on the other hand, had pockets that were noticeably bulging.

Contents:
Ten silver pieces, a penknife, flint and tinder, a few sticks of graphite, a few green grapes, a bag of red glass marbles (with one of a few other colors and a white masher), a small book of poems, and something wrapped in a piece of paper. Unwrapping the paper reveals a small gold medallion bearing the image of a whale. The paper itself is the last bit of a letter. While the letter itself is a simple small talk about the recipient's grandmother in ailing health, there are three series of three light brown numbers each written under the ordinary text.

(12 to escape, so the elf's not going anywhere.)
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:36 pm

Abby sighed and shook her head, her stomach growing much more active against the elf. "I warned you about not answering me... Let's see how you like a little digestion!" The stomach clenches down rather hard on Abylus's meal and her stomach begins to fill with acids. Ter'ra can surely feel the churning motion of the stomach with her hand on it and Mika could likely hear the workings of the stomach from where she was seeing as she was close. "I can stop turning you into goop... I might even be able to brew a potion to mend the wounds but if you don't start talking, and now, then you will die in there. Don't waste your life away for your pride..." She gave her gut a few pats to signal that now was the time to speak up if there ever was one. Inside her the stomach was relentless in it's digestion. Acids slathered all over the girl while the pounding and crushing of the stomach walls might very well be able to pummel the elf into submission. One thing was sure however, the girl would not last long in the shifter's belly at this rate.
Digest: 1d20+11 30
Stomach Crushing: 1d6+4 8
Acids: 1d6+1 4
I think I may have accidentally rolled too high and killed our answers... if I did I am sorry :(
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue May 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Lang wouldn't consider herself the type to rifle through a person's belongings. But preparing a body for burial does involve going through their worn possessions. To avoid ingesting undigestables or valuables, recovering personal effects of import to be delivered to next of kin when possible, etc. While most of what she finds isn't of note, the medallion makes it clear that her failing to catch him earlier was not simple bad luck. Given the ongoing ruckus behind her they might not have gotten any information or reasoning out of these people otherwise.

While she did find something of obvious import, the others are largely occupied and she herself is in the middle of something ritualistic. So Lang continues the process through to completion. Not like she can't be interrupted or anything. It's not like she's eating for pleasure either. Outwardly it's all a matter of fact affair as Lang swallows down one of the halflings and then the other.

Afterward she rejoins with the others. "One of them had that whale insignia. Given the circumstances and what we saw last time they may have been actively ambushing survivors headed toward the temple."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed May 03, 2017 10:32 am

Without anything to do but wait for her conmpanions to finish up and continue on their path, the idle mermaid would take keen interest in Lang's rite. She wanted to be able to take part in such a burial in the future, as it did look quite 'fun', but she also knew how heavy the importance their faith was to some people, so she didn't want to botch the procedure!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:00 am

Unfortunately for the elf, Abylus's stomach will not be denied. It grinds into the elf as if they were the hands of a golem, crushing her from all sides. The acid is almost an afterthought, though the elf's skin certainly reddens in contact with it. Ultimately, though, the elf doesn't die with a whimper. Instead, she dies with a *snap!*.

(The elf has expired, you are now officially out of combat. Everyone gains 300 experience points, and as a notice in case I haven't said so already, we are on the fast experience track now.)
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sat May 06, 2017 12:40 am

Abylus would wince when her stomach crushes the elf into a pulp with a loud snap. When her belly rounds out as the acids reduce the girl to mush she sighs. "Welp... there goes that idea... Sorry guys, I figured she would talk if it was a way to save herself..." Slumping her shoulders regretfully, she slowly turns toward Lang after the ritual is complete. "Whale insignia? Ambushing people heading to the temple? I think I missed something... involving a connection there... And we still don't know where Tobin went but I think he was in on whatever these guys were doing." Wobbling her way back into the road she would wave to everyone. "We should keep moving if we wanna make it to the temple. Last thing we need is to get ambushed again at night by wild beasts hungry for food."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Trr9896 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:13 am

Ter'ra would look disappointed as her hand can almost feel the breaking sound, the probing appendage becoming more of a rub as the belly rounds out. The drow sorceress would nod in agreement with the changeling, beginning to walk with her own painfully empty stomach. She would continue on, her stomach complaining from time to time, but it's master being able to deny it. "I think it is likely we will learn a lot from the temple, if that is the case."
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun May 07, 2017 7:23 pm

The significances of Lang's rites as she goes through them are in all likelihood lost on her audience of one. But at the very least it should be evident that she isn't just eating them for the sake of it. Even if she does enjoy the act.

As the group gets moving Lang finally has why Ally is so confused dawn on her. "We never did mention what we found in the town to you and the others who tried to interrogate the prisoner did we? In one of the houses we came across a message that implied the attack was orchestrated. It also featured that whale emblem. From there we can infer from it's presence in the halfling's person and the fact those people attacked pretty much on site that they were trying to ambush survivors of the attack."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue May 09, 2017 12:25 pm

cTaizee did indeed not realize, or for that matter try to understand the significances of Lang's rites, she just wanted to try and memorize the gestures and words the paladin used in her little sermon, just to allow her to eat fallen combatants in the future without risking breaking some religious taboo or getting another church on her back. She had already fled from one, after all.

Only realizing that Tobin was gone once Abylus pointed it out, the mermaid looked around, as if sure that he would be around somewhere and not in league with these mean bandits, he did seem rather nice, after all! After a bit of searching, the now significantly more downtrodden fighter caught back up to the group, her big human tummy sloshing loudly frow side to side with every slither. With as sigh, Tai commented, "I guess he might have been with them...", as she drew her shield, deciding to carry it in her hand rather than leaving it stapped to her back, who knew if there were more enemies ahead.

OOC:
What was the dwarf's hit dice? Depending on his roll, he might already be almost completely digested, or good for a small hour.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:51 pm

The journey continues as the sun continues to dip. The meals are quickly digested as the group goes on up the mountain. The trail itself keeps twisting and winding through the trees for a while. Eventually, though, the trees come to an end, supplanted by lines of various berry bushes, all full, ripe, and colorful, ready to be picked. These quickly give way too, though, as the path snakes further up Lee Mountain. Eventually, the only thing left growing is grass, as the sun dips under the horizon. All this time, though, you don't hear any animal noises. Not a one.

(In response to Netjak's question)
All of the attackers only had 1 hit die.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun May 14, 2017 4:02 pm

The halflings in Lang's lower belly are far less pronounced than the meals of her peers. Between the barding and leftover cargo she's hauling from yesterday it'd be easy to miss that her figure has changed at all. Not even enough to even slow her down or effect her gait any more than it already is by everything else. "That would be..." Lang pauses as she searches for the right word. "unfortunate. For someone so friendly to have been involved in the mass kidnapping in attempted murder."

The flora along the familiar path to the island's unified religious center seems much more bountiful than Lang remembers once it's changed from forests to the more readily observed berries. As the sun sets she remarks. "Strange. I've walked this path plenty of times. We should have arrived at the temple by sundown. Those people attacking shouldn't have slowed us down this much..."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun May 14, 2017 5:04 pm

By the time Taizee's human belly has completely rounded out, the rythmic motion from her slithering rapidly empties the contents of her first stomach into her tailgut, just barely making it swell with the liqufied remains of one short, but meaty dwarf. His body would be put to good use helping to mend the wounds he had brought her. In fact, after just 45 minutes, both of the mermaid's tummies seemed empty again, and her wounds healed up, albeit leaving a faint scar.

After all that had happened with the poison berries, the ambushers and now eerie lack of animal sound, Tai wasn't her normal peppy self, and would keep her talking to a minimum, just solemnly nodding in return to Lang's comment. Of course, these big, juicy and most importantly new and probably not poisonous berries caught her attention, and she would promptly pick as many as she could, using her shield as a rudamentory container before rushing up to Abylus to ask if these berries were okay to eat, at which point, she would certainly eat them if the answer was yes, and take a testing bite out of one if the alchemist was unsure about them.

I assumed that the dwarf was a ranger, so I rolled his d10 hit die to get the health Taizee regained off of him, seeing as it would be lower than her d12, and I got a 7, which just healed her back up to full health
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon May 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Abylus would look to Lang with a saddened look at the mention of people helping to orchestrate this catastrophe. Even worse people actively wanted to waylay the survivors which only further proved how distrustful the surface dwellers really were. "Wonderful, so we are being hunted maybe..." She would move through the group and idly rub her stomach as it processed her meal. Her mutagen would wear off well before her stomach was completely flat again to reduce the size of the alchemists muscles noticeably. Once her tum had finished absorbing her meal she would inspect her figure to find that the elf had helped to round out her hips a bit more to give her tushie a more pronounced heart shape to it. Whilst chugging along she would also experiment with the new elven traits she had acquired, taking on her meal's form as best can for a time to test it out. Her testing did not last overly long however as Taizee begun to ask her numerous questions about the berries growing along the road. Answering her new friend as best she could help to remove some of her unease at the strange situation but she still answered in low tones. The lack of animal noise, particularly at night, was a bit unsettling and while the lack of sunlight to burn at her eyes was a blessing the lack of noise either meant things were trying to hide from a predator in the area or there was uncharacteristically nothing in this area. Looking around uneasily and hoping that either they were the predators keeping the local fauna quiet or that normal noises would start up soon, Abby wold also hand Ter'ra a ration from her pack to help with her hunger. It was not completely fair that she did not get a meal after all.
Poisonous Berries?: 1d20+7 26
Perception: 1d20+5 12
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Not long after sunset, the monastery is in view. It is situated at the peak of the mountain, in the middle of a large, flat field. Growing all around are a variety of foodstuffs, from onions to cabbage to a few fruit trees. Every so often, there was a thick pole in the ground, and peeking into one revealed a tubular mirror on the inside. Also growing in the plots are a few weeds, small but still quite present.

The monastery itself is simple in construction. It was a single layer of white bricks. A large tank was on the roof, which was connected to gutters that extended all over the field. While the outside was elaborately painted with icons of Erastil tending farmland or raising animals, the building itself was just a big, white rectangle.

As soon as the group gets close enough, a human male exits the monastery. He's a sturdy man, with long brown hair and green eyes. Girding him was a large brown robe with a green stripe down the front. "Good evening," he says, a deep brogue trilling out of his mouth. "Might I inquire as to what brings you here?"
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat May 20, 2017 1:20 am

Abylus might notice how the big deep sea mermaid, with her lure glowing unpleasantly brightly for the changeling's sensitive eyes, yet helpfully illuminated her immediate area, was still sticking very close to her new friend, even after getting her berries checked. She might even notice that Taizee is growing increasingly more nervous and seemingly jumpy as their surroundings grew darker, perhaps even enough to spoil her appetite a little, as she followed Abby's lead and offered to share the berries with Ter'ra.

After a run in with an angry farmer shortly after emerging from the sea, Tai knew the concept of a farm, and that you could infact not eat all the tasty looking plants as if you just found them in the wild, and so would leave these crops, probably belonging to the monastry, who were supposed to be their friends, untouched. For a moment, Taizee considered wether or not this tall, white building was the same one from her dreams, but no, it was far too small, and not made of crystal, besides, Dinar beleived the tower was far away.

Halting immediately as the doors of the monastery started t oswing open, and the man stepped out, Tai brought her shield up, only to see that the man was unarmed and armoured, and instead looked around herself. Was this another trap like that with Tobin?! Probably just letting her imagination run away with her, the mermaid soon turned back raising her armoured left hand to wave at the stranger, saying "Hi!", before leaving it up to her more well spoken partymembers to explain the current situation.

Perception check to spot anything hiding, 1d20+0 = 19
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed May 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Having been here before, nothing present is really new to Lang. The temple's isolation is a boon for some of Chanzui's publicly questionable rights. That a location openly devoted to Erastil allows them to happen does wonders for comforting the skeptics.

Similarly familiar with the present clergy Land doesn't hesitate in approaching the man to answer. "Bad news from Shrikeslee unfortunately. Potentially all of Redscale by the sound of a chance encounter we had on the hike here. May we come in? This isn't the kind of talk for standing outside of entryways."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay