Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Razgriz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Lili'feys ears prick as a new person came to the show. A merman? Okay. She eyed him up and put her fists on her hip with a harumph before her ears wiggled, tail swaying curiously. "So how will we get down there? Only a few of our friends are capable swimmers."
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:06 am

Seeing the other merfolk quiet down and their focus shift to the approaching, slightly different looking merman, once he began addressing the party Tai gave a quick wave to the mermaid and merman she had been chatting with, before hurriedly slithering over to join the group again.

Agreeing with Lang's assessment of the current situation Taizee added a quick, "I'm sure we can help somehow!" from the backline of the group, where she had coiled around to 'sit' on her own sloshy, fish-filled tail.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Abby cautiously steps forward when the new merman makes landfall and raises a hand somewhat shyly. "As my smaller friend here mentioned..." She gestures to Lili'fey, "Not all of us are good swimmers. I myself kind of splash about and hope for the best..."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:18 am

Scatty smiled at Valora and nodded, "Scatty does not live here. Scatty wanted to see new things so Scatty traveled away from her home.." She was going to continue talking but her attention was drawn to the merfolk on the shore, peering curiously at them from a distance.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:56 am

"I already have that taken care of that," Komerion told the pregnant pair. He reached into a bag at his hip, producing four necklaces. "These will let those of you breath underwater and swim at our speed. They'll work for about four days once you put them on, which should be plenty of time to conduct our business and bring you back, with enough time to entertain you for a night. What do you think?"
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:12 am

As one of the aquatic partymembers without need for these necklaces, Taizee just waits for the rest of her group to accept or decline these terms and the items that came with them. Still, while idly biding her time, she does absentmindedly mumble, "I hope we aren't going to go too deep though...", likely too quietly for anyone but the ones immediately next to her to hear clearly.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:35 pm

Lili'fey of course tries to get one of the necklaces, jumping up if needed. She's eager to get started! Since, y'know. Lots of fish down there. She turns to the others rather proudly. "I say we go!"
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:18 pm

Being fully amphibious puts Lang in the same boat as Taizee in not needing magical aid. Leaving her with nothing physical to do at the current moment. "I'm not one to pass up entertainment. Especially if a nice filling meal is also part of it."
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:51 pm

Abby takes hold of the necklace and nods to the merman in thanks. "O... well, this should prove most helpful then! Thank you!" She keeps a firm grip on the necklace but does not put it on just yet. She'll wait until they are leaving with the merfolk to do so. No sense wasting any of its time after all!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Komerion smiled. "Excellent," he said. "No, we won't be going too deep, only a few hundred feet. You'll see the surface just fine." He then motioned to the open ocean. "Whenever you're ready, we can leave."

Presuming we're ready to go because I've left this WAY too long.
Spoiler: show

The mermaids produce a series of net-based palanquins, enough to carry each member of the party (even if the larger members have to scrunch up a bit). "Alright, medallions on!" Komerion calls. Once around the neck, the bands of the necklace conform to the wearer's skin, allowing them to stay on without the wearer holding onto them. As each rider slips their necklace on, a palanquin-bearer flashes a thumbs up to Komerion. Once everyone's ready, the mermaids set off.

They go at speed, almost zipping through the water. The surface is practically in arms reach the whole ride, though the drivers stick close to the ground the whole time, shunning the open ocean where possible. They broke every hour or so to rest, changing bearers every few breaks so that the group could have relatively fresh bearers. Over the twelve hour journey, the schools of fish noticeably thin. Compared to the massive schools at the journey's beginning, the fish eventually stop being seen anywhere around hour nine, and the water becomes still and silent.

Eventually, something can be seen in the distance; massive fields of browning kelp, tended by mermaids like the ones that are pulling the palanquins. As the group gets closer, they can see massive columns of coral, colored every color under the sun and carved into pueblos. This appears to be the main village, given all the mermaids going in and out and traveling between columns. There was little in the way of ornamentation, and the clothes on the mermaids were the same greens and reds seen out in the kelp fields. However, anyone with the eye for it could find magical items on the persons of various people running around town.

"Welcome to Coral Shelf," Komerion called to the riders.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:47 pm

Abylus would be a bit hesitant to put the medallion on but once she sees the mode of transport she dons it and hops in. As they travel she would marvel at the variety of marine life in the early hours of the journey. Never before had she seen such things! With time passing however she grew more concerned about this venture. Her alchemy was mostly liquid based, meaning it might be hard to get her extracts in her under the waves. Her bombs also would likely be similarly ineffective as they created bursts of flame which would not really function so well underwater! At least she had some extracts and a mutagen prepared for now. Hopefully she can think of a way to use them more easily if the time comes... and hopefully she does not need to try to make more underwater! THAT would be HARD.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Netjak » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:01 pm

"Oh! Well, uhm, great then! Let's go!", Tai replies, relieved but a little embarrassed that her fearful mutterings had been answered, as she gathered what little belongings she had, and readied to board the palanquin she was pointed to. Even though she didn't need the transportational aid, accepting it would be the polite thing to do, right, and so she got in.

Through the journey though, Taizee, being a hungry, not-so-little fish, would routinely slip out of the palanquin she was carried in to hunt whatever larger fish she took and interest in with every opportunity she got, which kept her relatively nice and full for the length of the journey, well, at least until the schools of fish and larger predators feeding on those schools grew fewer and farther in between. With the last few hours just consisting of taking in the sights, Tai's eyes would fixate on the flora, as she wondered where all the fish went, especially when there seemed to still be healthy, growing kelp and coral about. At the sight of the merfolk citizens though, Taizee would forget about all that, as she set about intently examining the varied activities of their daily lives, wanting to compare them and their culture to that of her people and her deep, dark home, and spot similarities and differences.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:21 am

As the unexpectedly long trip goes on, the diminishing fauna population and eventually withering flora dash Lang's hopes about how much they'll get to eat down here. Lacking in merfolk agility and speed she can't even take advantage of Taizee's plan to regularly hop out and catch up. It's a bummer that she tries not to let show despite how long the trip has turned out to be. On the bright side, she doesn't have to swim it herself. Doubly so since she's not as hydrodynamic as she should be currently.

"A nice home you've made for yourself." Lang remarks in response to the welcome. "A lot further out than I was expecting though. I must admit."
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:50 am

Scatty seems comfortable swimming down into the depths. Her long lanky limbs paddle along easily, and her lure glows a faint steady blue color. She keeps her eyes peeled for fish and other edible ocean life as they descend down into the depths.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay