Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder RP Play thread (CLOSED)

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 pm

"It's shocking, I know. That's why we've always kept the actual act out of the public eye even if we made no secret about it's occurrence." We obviously being Lang's fellow members of Chanzui's church to the local cleric. Course listening to this conversation might give Ter'ra's assumption about why Lang's breasts are so massive more weight. "I'll just go take care of things before they lay around in the sun and move the other two so they're not sitting out while I'm at it." Lang breaks off from the group for a bit to take care of things.

Those curious enough about this enigmatic 'burial' to follow or otherwise keep an eye on Lang in some form see her return to the square. Where she first moves Dinar's samples into the shade underneath the stage. After that the 'Chanzui burial' is revealed to physically be the consumption of the fallen creatures. Six of the small ones and a larger one remain strewn about the square after setting aside the sample pair. All of which Lang sets about devouring after arranging them for easier access. Though she generally doesn't seem to be consuming them for pleasure, Lang does assume she's alone enough to indulge herself a little.

She starts with the larger creature, her overall mass making it relatively easy to handle when it isn't jumping around like that small one resting in the jail she had so much trouble catching. The actual consumption is practically a single smooth gulp to bring it all the way from her mouth to her belly. She rests her hands on her stomach. Seemingly enjoying having her belly not only filled again, but fuller than it was before for a bit before that bulge suddenly shifts downward. Disappearing underneath her barding. She could probably hide a few people down there without anyone noticing even... Interestingly, the next two Lang eats also go under her barding, directly. As in directly underneath her. It's hard to tell what she did to them under there, but by the time she moves from the spot they are gone. The remaining four follow the same route as the first. Being swallowed easily and sent through her stomach to whatever is going past that point. Though she does indulge herself one last time by eating the last two simultaneously.

When Lang catches up to the others it's hard to notice anything different about her unless unless they were peeking on her. The sides of her taur belly are sticking out quite a bit and it's sagging below the covering. Not to mention that something about the back of her barding seems to be much fuller. But who'd be paying attention to that part of her enough to notice something's different unless they had attention drawn to it for some reason? "Sorry about taking so long. They were heavier than I thought together." Her little solo venture doesn't stop her from helping Taizee handle leftovers meals from disappeared townsfolk either.

Spoiler: show
Lang has Stuffed (2) I think? I made educated guesses about the creature's size category.

Perception rolled: 1d20-1=4-1=3
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Abylus tries her best to interrogate the creature in the jail cell, trying to be at least civil to it in the hopes it might be more cooperative that way. Whether it understands her words is another matter. She did happen to catch the Chanzui 'Burial' and began to understand why Lang was so well endowed. A little saddened that all the excess meat was gone, she idly wondered if she might be able to have seconds if they manage to get some information out of this one... or even if they can't!

Diplomacy: 1d20+2 17
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Out in the village, the villagers are indeed, missing. Down on the docks, all along the beach, no-one is left. And there isn't even a mess, nor destruction, nor any sign of a fight. It's as if everyone just left. Meals are left uneaten, chores unfinished, a splot of red paint on the dock is the only sign of blood.

However, with everyone away, their homes are ripe for the investigation. In one of the longshoremen's houses you find a loose floorboard. While it sadly contains no people, it does contain a small, square, storage room lit by a lantern. Inside is a small cache of valuables, little jewels and statuettes of cheap value worth about 1000 gold pieces all together. There's no logbook, nor journal, nor anything that would indicate where these valuables came from. "They're yours if you want them," Dinar tells you. "I doubt we'll find the rightful owners of these objects within anyone's lifetime."

That isn't the only thing, though. On a bedside is a stack of letters. They are unsigned except for the stylized mark of a whale. The remainder of the letters, though, are clear. Most of them are questions involving the city's defenses, the habits of the citizens, the island's layout, the weather. The last one, however, is much shorter and to the point. "Carry my seal, then watch for my sign. You'll have ten minutes to get ready. If you're not, you'll be leaving completely unprepared."

<*>

In the jail cell, nothing progresses. Despite your questions in multiple languages (and any of Raffeal's attempts at seduction), the creature just continues to glare at you. It didn't respond to Goblin, Aklo, Halfling, Aquan, or Aboleth, and it just stared at you for Draconic and Infernal. However, when Aishe snapped at it in Abyssal, it twitched. "My apo-" But then it caught itself, and with a shake of its head, it went back to glaring.

Notice, I rolled for Halftime. They got a two. Also, please give me questions: tell me what you're trying to ask the creature.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:18 am

Ter'ra was on the group searching the town, not very surprised to see that the attackers were entirely successful except for those who she had already met. She could not make anything of the cache, other than perhaps so people were consolidating the various things found around the coast, perhaps they were stealing, perhaps they were saving to buy their own ship. One of thousands of possible stories that will not be told because they were all gone. She did not hesitate to begin dividing the valuables among those at the shed, Drow culture held little sacred, not the sentimentalities behind the properties of others. She would cast detect magic, hoping that perhaps there may be something she missed, either on the letters, or in the building, or perhaps hidden, that may point to anything more then what they found.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:04 pm

Having quickly sniffed out the key locations to hit, primarily the butcher's shop and bakery, Taizee would be too busy cleaning these places out to notice the discovery of her more perceptive and not so single minded team-members, so if they wanted, they could cut her out of the split of the treasure. From the look of her happily swallowing whole legs of lamb, she probably wouldn't mind it either, still putting far more value in things that could fill her stomach, and not just boring, but shiny gold. Perhaps once she had spent a fair bit more time above the waves, she would learn to appreciate cold, hard cash some more, if only to use it on a lot of food.

Furthermore, even if the searching party passed the suspicious letters around, Tai would just barely be able to note how they probably had something to do with this mass dissapearance. She could still just talk common moderately well after all, while reading and god forbid, writing was still a rather big hurdle for her.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ambrose-euanthe » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Kawa

Kawaiola bags up the various small items for later distribution... it is, after all, unlikely anyone's coming back for that stuff - and there may be expenses involved in searching for them. She does take the time to root through the pile, and the draws, for anything that looks like a seal though... and takes the letters, for later study...
ambrose-euanthe
---

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Abylus perks up at hearing the creature say ANYTHING and turns to Aishe with a smirk. "Whatever you just said seemed to work! Ask it where the townspeople are and what they plan on doing to them." She nods to herself and smiles, happy that at least one of them could talk to the thing.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:49 am

It becomes hard to remain optimistic about the town's prospects as each place they look turns up nothing. Drowning the sorrows of another empty house in it's abandoned meals only does so much. She doesn't even object to pilfering the hidden cache. As it stands, anything they're not taking with them is effectively being left to the elements at this point.

As Kawa starts to dig around in the room with the letters Lang chimes in. "If you're looking for that seal I think it's the whale."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HalfTime » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:52 pm

(Sorry, my internet went out for a few days. Been a bunch of technical issues on my end.)

Aishe grins at the monster's slip up, then shoves her face as close to the monster as she can without actually touching it. "Tell us what you fuckers did with the townsfolk," she snarls in Abyssal, "or you wont' live to regret it. You saw me in that fight, yeah? You saw what my tentacles did to your little friend? If you don't spill the beans on what you fucks are doing right now, these things are going right through your torso!"

Intimidate: Nat 20-1= 19

Holy crap, that was my first nat 20 I've gotten in three months of playing IRL
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:46 am

(That's alright, Halftime)

(Edit, just realized I already had a name for the guy.)

The creature blanches at the threat just as soon as it is given. "I-I don't know anything," he stammers. "I'm not the Master, I'm a Khobor! I never even see the Master, just hear him in my head!" The Khobor suddenly chokes on his words, and has to take several deep breaths before he is able to continue. "The Master said collect, the Khobor collect. The townsfolk would be taken from us on the way back, I don't know where to."

The Khobor turns to Raffeal, and pleads in Goblin. "I cannot ask the Master questions. He just doesn't answer. I have no idea what even he is."

<**>

Dinar looks over the letters, particularly the seal. "Hmm," he murmurs. "Tanlin might know more about this, what with all his contacts. And he didn't get taken by the imp-things. Hopefully he turns up soon." Then he turned to the group. "Just in case, keep an eye out for him, or his assistant." He then describes an old human with white hair and a long nose, accompanied by a brunette elf with a faint scar. "They live outside of town," Dinar explains. "Far enough for bandits or those creatures to be a concern."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:45 pm

With the search for survivors come to it's unfortunate end Lang lets the natural processes she was holding off finally start. Her body finally beginning to digest the creatures she's been hauling around. With the somewhat embarrassing amount of noise her lower body makes while doing so it becomes evident why she was going through the trouble. Didn't want to spook people by broadcasting she's full of something like this. "Guess we're going by there on the way to the temple tomorrow. Let's head back to the jail. See if the others made any headway. If not it might be for the best if I" A particularly loud burble from Lang's stomach interrupts her. "Sorry, if I put it back. I still have plenty of room."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:39 am

Later that night, the jail fireplace burns and several sleeping rolls have been set out. Indeed, the Khobor was less than helpful for the rest of the night, simply not able to give anything of use. Dinar still refuses to let Lang eat him, though. "I or someone from our relief could still use him," Dinar said when Lane asked. Finally, Dinar puts out the fire. "I'll take the first watch," he says. "If anyone has a preference for which of the four watches to take, feel free to mention it. Otherwise, get some rest." With that, he turns to the windows and stands at the ready.

<***>

(Well, I'll be moving on with the story. If any of you want to pair up with anyone and RP a bit, that's cool with me. Otherwise, watch your inboxes, I've got something for ya' that's for your individual eyes only. You can share it here if you want, but I'll be sending it in private.)
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:15 am

With most of the town's food reserves eaten, the stuffed, now hardly serpentine looking mermaid would prefer to quietly settle in for the night and just sleep. But only after fighting the food induced groggyness long enough to drink a whole lot of water, hopefully keeping herself from dehydrating through the night. Of course, if someone wanted to talk to her or something, she could indulge them for a while before coiling up on her bedroll. Before Taizee fell asleep however, she would insist with a low voice to take the shift just before sunrise, not just to get to have one, continous sleep cycle, but also so that she would be ready to slither out and get the amulet in the gouvernor's mansion the moment the rest of her party woke up.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:58 am

Abylus would raise a hand and chime in to Dinar, "I'll take second watch I guess." She did not know precisely what skills the rest of her troupe had, but knew her alchemy didn't actually require a good night's rest to perform as long as she remained careful. She would move her bedroll closer to Lang, not minding the loud gurgling sounds of the taur's belly and in fact taking a bit of solace in them. Snuggling up cutely on her bed roll she gives a soft wave to everyone. "Since we will be traveling together, might be a good idea for introductions at some point. I'm Abylus, but you all can call me Abby." She slightly cursed herself for not picking up on a more human sounding nickname before, but did not regret it TOO much. These people all seemed friendly enough and though their current circumstances were not that great she felt that she might be able to trust them. At least for a while. She would remain awake while still cuddling with her bedroll adorably for a time, listening to the others and perhaps joining in a conversation or two before she would drift off to sleep.

The girl would be a very quiet sleeper with nary a snore but an active one. She moves about, reaching for things and rubbing at her now slightly pudgy tum as she apparently frolics or some such in the land of dreams. Her dreaming sleep would not last long however as having opted to take the second watch would have her wake up rather quickly to keep her eyes peeled for any kind of trouble. Shrugging off the odd dream she would sit by the fireplace pondering what her body or Irori might be trying to tell her from the surreal experience. Looking around every now and again as part of her watch, her mind drifted more and more to her dream. She continued to rub at her belly, basking in the glow of the fire. Surely, she could not be with child... She could not even remember the last time she got lucky. Perhaps her dream then was prophetic, indicating things to come? Strangest of all though was not seeing herself pregnant, or the warning about shifting genders but of all the myriad transformations possible... She had never before seen so many different races, and did not even recognize some of them from the books she read. Could she really shapeshift into any of those with the proper effort? The thought was simply overwhelming. One concrete thing she did take away from the dream though, was perhaps it might be best to clue in her comrades to her ability in the morning. Her gift might just prove useful in the days to come. Sighing and finishing out her watch curled up by the fire, she made a silent prayer to Irori that none of her new friends carried silver...

Night Watch (Perception): 1d20+5 18 On the offhand chance something does happen, she is at least attentive.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Trr9896 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:44 am

Ter'ra would return to the jail, distributing the looted goods from the docks. She was also sure to grab some rope from the docks, surprised that they did not use spidersilk to produce the type of ropes that the drow used. She would learn what they had from their captive, deciding that her still-unconcious drone would not produce different results, the drow relishes as her belly begins to slosh and glorp away at the fiend within. The drow took great satisfaction as she felt her belly become more of a potbelly, her lithe form gaining a little bit of volumptuous definition, mainly around her smaller breasts and decently wide hips. Her belly would still softly gurgle through the night as she processes her meal, tummy distended notably even by morning. She would lay on her bedroll, not quite used to the lack of luxury her life now had.

The dream had been a curious one... Drow making it to the surface, going about happily in the daylight that she normally had to shield her eyes from? Such notions were ones she hoped for, but doubted given the nature and society she had left. Still, she did look fantastic in a black marble stature, but what really caught her off guard was the bulging tummy on her statue, not distended massively like she had been earlier that day, but maternally guarding it. Ter'ra had always had a bit more compassion than her fellow dark elf, not that she still wasn't a bit sadistic; everyone was to some extent in the underdark, but to be depicted as a great maternal figure excited her. She had wanted children, ones she could raise on her own terms rather than those of the spider-priestesses. She wanted to be with child, the image of her gently caressing a belly that wanted to exist there tantalizing in the highest regard. Oh how she wished that she could have seen more, but before she could, she would wake up.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Dinar's refusal to let Lang eat that last imp creature causes her to pout. But he does make a point she can't refute. A live captive is much more valuable alive than it is as more fat on her chest. It'd be hard to convince anyone that she needs more of that.

As people settle into places for the night Lang is considerate of the amount of space she takes up and noise her stomach is making by setting herself up in a corner. So it's possible for people who'd rather not listen to that all night to put some distance between all the gurgling and themselves. As she removes her armor for the night it becomes fairly clear why she's making so much noise to those with the inclination to look her way. The stomach of her dragon half is enormous. Large enough to potentially fit most of the people gathered inside it's bulk. Quite a feat considering the size of Taizee and Kawaiola. Curious thing is that she didn't eat anywhere near enough to be that size while with the search party. The fact she rolls over onto her side to get comfortable without thinking inadvertently serves to put her belly on display in all it's stuffed grandeur. Unfortunately, she's not really moving from that position without help until her belly is smaller. She may have just accidentally exempted herself from a watch by way of immobility.

[The following spoiler serves to segregate sexual content. If you don't wish to read it nothing will be missed. I normally wouldn't be posting this kind of stuff without it being an inherently sexual scene, but it's kind of relevant. For more than one reason it seems.]
The real proof that Lang didn't think rolling over through is what winds up on display alongside her belly until she flusteredly tries to cover it up with something. Between her hind legs is a substantial sheath. A distinctly masculine sheath despite Lang appearing to be a woman from every other point. Further evidenced by the fact she has a pair of testicles conspicuously large enough to each be holding one of the shadow imps. It'd certainly explain what Lang did to the pair she didn't eat to her peeping tom.

When Abylus sets herself up next to Lang's belly the dragon woman winds up surprised. She was expecting people to move away from her instead of closer. "You can get even closer if you want. I can't exactly roll in my sleep. Just no climbing on top of me." she mentions once the intent to sleep in the shadow of her belly becomes clear. And being the friendly sort to not leave one of her newfound companions hanging Lang takes a turn with introduction. "Lang Tuhu-Yan. Lang is just fine." Deciding to address the elephant in the room big enough to be literal she puts her hand on her taur belly and continues. "You really don't have to worry about winding up in here. I don't go around eating people who don't want me too like everyone assumes."

Having more than likely exempted herself from a watch when she laid down Lang gets to experience a largely uninterrupted sleep. A luxury she's probably not getting the next time they need night watches, but nice to have this time nonetheless. Especially with the incredibly pleasant dream she is visited by.

[This spoiler also segregates sexual content that can be safely ignored.]
Lang's physiology causes her dream to have a much more pronounced and visible effect through the night than the women she is sharing a room with. And almost certainly the other 'men' too, if just by the sheer scale involved. Namely, her penis is erect. And it's great size makes the fact hard to miss.

Lang's own dream contained similar imagery to the kind going through everyone's head that night. Lacking the organs to be pregnant she herself, she was not with child. Instead she'd wound up surrounded by mothers to be with it made clearly evident that she was the father of not only the children they currently carry, but of many more to come. With dozens about to be added to the long list of children waiting to be sired. She could barely contain them all and it felt so good. A shorter image than others may have been getting. But certainly one just as pleasing. If not more so. Also incredibly awkward to wake up in the middle of. It's not like she can get it out of her mind by bringing it up either. This is going to bug her for awhile...
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voryure » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:11 am

"I think I'll take third watch then." Raffeal volunteered. "I hear casters need plenty of rest for their spells." As every one is is getting ready for bed he goes to set up his bedroll by Abylus's and makes small talk until its time for bed.

-----------------

Raffeal wakes up feeling strange, the dream felt like it meant something but he didn't know what. He was pretty sure the women had been pregnant and he was the father but there was something about what the blond woman said, 'my turn for you now' did they take turns eating him and letting him out? He was probably overthinking this but it had definitely turned him on, visibly so. The changing of the watch may be awkward.
voryure
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:02 pm

Taizee would most certainly swell up Lang's gut far more than her current meals did if she was in there instead of them, being most likely much more weighty then the seven lanky, impish creatures combined by a good deegree. And at the moment, she had devoured her own bodyweight in assorted meats, fish, baked goods and even greens, as that was the only thing left by the end of her thourough 'search for survivors'.

Being quick to settle in by the wall furthest away from the cell with the shadow creature in it, still not feeling very comfortable around them, the big fishlady just managed to murmur a short, "It's good to get your names! We don't really use them much where we come from, but I am Taizee, and you can call me Tai!", before slipping off into her dreams, all of her gear save for the bottom layer of smallclothes strew all around her coiled up form.

Sometime during the night, Tai would go from sleeping soundly with a smile on her lips and thouroughly enjoying her dream, only to grow restless and uncomfortable, audibly squirming around on her bedroll, before again going still, overwhelmed by something truly magnificent. She even seemed to start reaching out for something, only for her to suddenly stop, her hand drop back down to her blanket, and a soft sigh to escape her barely parted lips.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HalfTime » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Aishe folds out her bedroll and flops down on it hard. She wasn't used to actually using bedrolls or beds in general, as she preferred to shift into slime form and wedge herself in a crack, but a change of pace was always nice. She turns to the group and listens to them introduce themselves, then introduces herself in turn. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Aishe. It looks like we're gonna be working together for a while, so let's all do our best, alright?"

As Aishe falls asleep, her tentacles seem to withdraw into her body, leaving her looking similar to any other purple tiefling with the exception of her strangely tentaclular tail. She seems to toss, turn, and wallow around in her bedroll as she sleeps, a look of confusion on her face as a small flow of faintly glowing purplish-pink saliva drips from her mouth.
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Dinar nods at the introductions. "I am Patriarch Dinar IV," he says. "I've been Shrikeslee's Minister of Religions for twenty years. I'm right behind the mayor in terms of time in the government." He smiles for a moment. "She actually used to be the Harbormaster before she was mayor." Then his smile fades. "I hope we can find her. She's been a good friend to me."

During the night, he has his own dream, and a smile briefly plays over his face. However, he wakes up in the middle of the night and his smile fades. For a moment, he just stares at the wall, rather impenetrably. If no-one interrupts him, though, he drifts back to sleep.

<***>

Just before dawn, Dinar roused the last of the sleepers and started to cook breakfast, toasting bread and frying eggs. "Did everyone sleep well?" he asks.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay