Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Voidrazor » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Abylus would look to Ibika and then to the grippli who moved forward toward them before sighing. "N-No... I've had other living things in me... that I ate. You guys are rather accepting of everyone else so I guess I can show you something." With that Abby's face changes to an elven one, with her body following suit not long after! She curls up a bit tighter next to Ibika and looks to him. "I'm a shapeshifter you see." Her form then changes to her original pale grey skinned form with that alien appearance. "There is saying about being what you eat, and for me that is kinda true. If I eat up someone I can take on their traits after they are uhhh... digested. I'm an Amalgamite." She shifts back to her human disguise then with a cough. "I have not eaten many meals to gain new features from though. That's why I came up from the underdark... well that and to practice my alchemy."

The girl slumps down into the stomach after saying all this. "I am surprised no one guessed at my voraciousness after I ate that dead sahuagin actually. Even though it didn't give me anything I could use, it was still a considerably large meal for someone of my size."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Amphibious she may be, Lang is no sailor. As evidenced by the rope catching her by surprise. An obvious way to do things to a man of the sea that the landlubber didn't even think of. Similarly her idea to move everything in one piece is just the idea of someone trying to get everyone and thing to shore safely without the chance for cargo both living and not to drift away.

She gets the rope looped around her waist beneath that bloated belly she's sporting to get herself squared away while waiting for the other taxi's to dive in.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Scathatch gulps and slurps, pulling Mio down further into her body. She rubs her belly as she does so, intending the gesture to comfort the Tiefling trapped inside. Her throat is loose enough that Mio can move a little as she swallows him, and hopefully avoid getting poked by the Tiefling's horns.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:00 pm

Cradling her overfull stomach as best she could with both hands, to keep it from sagging too low and making slithering too difficult, Taizee just gives a confused look in reply to Lili'fey's teasing words, before a perplexed, "Wouldn't you be weighed down too much and drown, or can you actually swim really well?" left her mouth as the feyfox got situated on her shoulders. Just giving another little shake of her head as she did her best to not let the alternate plan confuse her, the mermaid moved on over to the side of the ship, answering, "Yeah, let's not take any chances! This will do just fine! Now everyone, brace yourself as I jump into the sea!" with a pat to her belly and a nod to Lili'fey!

Shortly thereafter the mer would lean over the edge, then let herself drop down into the familiar seas tail-first, in an attempt to make it all the more easy for her many passangers! Still retaining a good sense of mobility, easily moving 20 ft every 6 seconds without pushing herself, the deep sea mermaid would join Lang, popping her human half back up over water to ask, "So, we're all going to hold onto the rope then?", and to let Lili'fey breathe, of course!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:28 pm

*the bard squirms as hes swallowed, not used to this feeling at all...he was aware of the teiflings horns, and would do his best to avoid those.*
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:36 pm

Lili'fey huffed softly as Tai points out she'd have to swim. "Yeah, yeah." She dismisses casually, the desert-dweller undoubtedly would not fare as well as Tai. Once the foxling was on her shoulders, she kept as attached as she could despite her movements, not unlike a pet rat fighting for its own relaxed balance and bobbing with the mer's motions. She was even airborne for a brief period as Tai's body dropped from below her, though Lili'fey was very quickly behind as her feet fall the inches back to Tai's shoulder and she bobs with the momentium. The once fluffy individual was quickly rendered to a drowned pomeranian when Tai resurfaced, causing her to hack as she shuddered.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:52 pm

The ball of light in Lili's womb flashes on impulse as his host dunks herself. "Careful!" he tells his host. "I don't know if fur waterlogs or not!"

Inside Lang's belly, Ibika pauses for a moment. Then something seems to come to him. "I think I heard about you," he says. "Nothing much, but I remember the name and... vaguely remember hearing about you. It was a while ago, though." He then squeezes her. "Besides, you seem perfectly friendly, so I'm just fine with you."

The grippli, meanwhile, slips up Abylus's body, closer to her head. Finally, he speaks again. "Sooo," he says, his voice low, but chirpy, "if you... had someone else inside you... would that help any? Because, if I was coming back out, I'd... I wouldn't mind..." He trails off, blushing bright enough to even be seen inside Lang's stomach.

Taizee is given her own rope to hold onto. Furthermore, after some checking over things, the first mate looks over at Lili. "If you want a spot in the boat," she says, "there's a little room here!"

(goth, Ender, if you could give me a perception check, DC:12)
Spoiler: show
Mio is able to notice a gap in the muscles while being swallowed. Given enough effort, he can also make out teeth going over him. It seems that someone else is eating him as he's being eaten! The tiefling who went ahead of him, most likely.

(Mio is partly swallowed. DC 15 to extract yourself.)
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:40 pm

A pat on the head would be given to the grippli as Abylus shakes her head. "It does not work quite that way. I cannot simply eat something and then spit it back up to gain their traits. I have to digest them, absorb them into my body so I can work out how to become like them. I could not ensure you would make it back out if you went in my belly. I don't have the best track record of releasing potential meals..." She recalls the elf who she wanted to interrogate, but her stomach had other ideas and digested them anyhow with much more forcefulness than she might have wanted.

The close hugging squeeze of Ibika next to her however does snap her a bit out of her recollection and she sighs. "So unless you wanted to take a one way trip, it is not something I'd recommend." She would finish saying while resting her head on Ibika's shoulder.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:34 am

Lili'fey looks a bit water-shocked, her fur weighing down her tail and ears to make her look more like a drowned rat. "I-it doesn't! It'll dry." She answered a little shakily, the water was unexpectedly cold. So when the offer to transition to the boat was made, she does her best to jump from Taizee to the Boat when she was much closer to it. Now in a reasonably dry location and perched on one end of the boat, she tried to shake out some of that water - causing her fur to fluff as it was dried in this way.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:04 pm

The bard would notice the shift in muscle, and with his natural dexterity, plus a little bit of luck, manages to avoid being eaten by the tiefling. "Oi, i'm letting him eat me because there's profit in not drowning, I see no profit in being swallowed twice, thank you very much." He stated, rather ticked off with them.

Spoiler: show
http://orokos.com/roll/769451 13 to the perception roll, and 6 to my perception skill, I do notice, and http://orokos.com/roll/769616 16 to the escape artist roll, and 3 to my skill, I manage to avoid getting eaten
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:37 pm

Scathatch didn't notice what was happening inside her, and was confused by what Mio said to the Tiefling. She would have question what he was taking about but it would be difficult for her to do so with a mouth full of food, so instead she just grunted a confused 'Hrrrm?' as she gulped Mio down. (Perception check failed.)
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Given the circumstances of being ready to get the final trip to land underway there isn't much for Lang to do at present other than wait at the current moment. That and keep steady in the water as some shifting happens in her bloated belly of course. Something she isn't stopping by any means.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Having overheard the talk about the extra space available on the little vessel, Taizee would swim close to the back of the rowboat so that Lili'fey could simply step off, and not risk splashing down into the water again. She didn't seem to enjoy that too much, after all. After that, the mer would just stand, or rather float idly by amidst the rest of the cargo-fleet, only occasionally making a patrolling swim around and diving slightly below the surface to check on their surroundings and make sure no sahuagin or anything worse were laying in ambush just beneath them.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 am

As Mio dodges away, the tiefling pushes him even further to the side. "Sorry," she hisses in a whisper. "I just... really don't like being this cramped. Especially with other passengers."

Inside Lang, the grippli looks a little downhearted at the revelation, but that quickly fades. He looks at Aby's middle. His tongue sticks out of the corner of his mouth and he seems to zone out. After a few moments, though, he shakes his head and turns back towards Aby's head. Ibika pulls Aby closer to him and lets her bury her face wherever she wants.

The multi-hour journey goes smoothly. Taizee would see nothing on the way to the island other than water and the gradually rising seabed. There seems to be a lot of sand about, and the boat and swimmers soon come to a relatively shallow section of water, only about fifteen feet deep and shallowing. Just ahead is a small island, barely a cay. There are some trees growing on the island, and even a few cabins, but a walk around the island would take... an hour? Maybe? Nonetheless, the first mate points to the island. "Put on all sail, girls," she tells Taizee and Lang. "There's our destination." The boat is limping along behind, still a ways away, but much closer than it was a while ago.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:04 am

Not exactly accustomed with carrying live cargo, especially for such a long time, the situation for the mermaid's occupants would likely grow a little uncomfortable by the last few hours, with Taizee's tummy occasionally clenching in around the three inside on instinct and other times just as part of her movement, just as gastric juices would slowly trickle in, even with Tai trying to supress them. At least she was able to occasionally swallow down some salt water to flush out the sizzling stomach acids, before filling back up on air for her passangers, but by the end of their trip they would likely still feel the tingle and slight ache left behind by the hungry enzymes.

Giving the captain a thumbs up as she poked up and out of the water, Tai shouted out a merry, "Okay! I'll do my best!", before starting to help tug the rowboat along towards the shore as best she could, pulling it by the rope as she swam ahead.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:10 am

Aby would simply rest her head against Ibika as she studies the grippli who gave quite a long staring session at the bit of pudge padding her middle. She would question the grippli when he looks to her face again. "Even after what I said you seem pretty infatuated with my belly. I-If you really did want to, I would not turn down a meal." With a pat to her tum and a yawn that showed her jaws could easily fit the smaller folk she resumes snuggling up to Ibika. With land so very close they would likely be let out soon and while the humid confines of the stomach were a bit comforting in some ways, Aby was very eager to be out in the air again even if it meant that stupid bright sun would shine in her eyes once more!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby gothaman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 pm

*He'd settle in this cramped space.* "Its fine, just don't try it again, ma'am." He'd make himself as comfortable as he could, allowing the tiefling more of the space.
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:14 am

Taizee being on interference instead of being an engine isn't what Lang had planned for. But the taur makes due. The whole helping to pull the boats thing was her idea anyway. It makes the assistance quite appreciated when the mermaid helps out on the final stretch to get everyone to land at last. Hopefully the apparently existent natives won't mind the unannounced company once they get ashore.

Thanks to temple training Lang is able to keep her passenger's 'cabin' a safe location. If one that has to contend with water pressure pushing in on it. Not something that should be bad at surface level. This all despite the fact that having them in there is making her hungry. That will vex her for awhile after they reach land and she coughs the trio in there up.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:59 am

Scathatch swam toward the island, careful to not digest her passengers. She was too small to really offer to pull an boats, so instead she focused her attention on the people inside her belly.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:10 pm

The grippli paused. His eyes stuck on Abylus's mouth, his hand alighting on her belly. He started sucking on his lip as he seemed to consider the offer. His fingers also drummed gently over her skin. Then, a glint goes into his eyes. He crawls forwards, towards Aby's face. "Take me in," he said. "I'll take the chance if it means seeing your belly."

The contents of Taizee's belly started to squirm around as they started to itch. "Uhh," the sylph started up, "how much longer is it going to be? Because... it's starting to really itch here."

"It'll be alright," the human told him. She didn't seem to be moving at all. "We'll get out in plenty of time."

And indeed, it was only another hour before the boat reached the shore. The crew members in the boat leapt out as soon as they could and started trying to haul the boat onto the sands. Being quite laden with cargo, a little assistance from the bigger folk would definitely be appreciated! The boat was still quite a ways off, and it seemed to have dipped a little in the past few hours. It was still sailing, but for how long?
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay