Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Netjak » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:55 am

The mermaid would pat and rub her shifting, swollen tum reassuringly, producing a few sloshes and glurps in the process, as she half-nervously notes, "O-oh? Uhm, well, if it's only starting to itch now, I should be able to keep you guys from being fully digested for a good while longer! Maybe a whole day, if I can keep concentrating real hard! ... Oh! You mean to the shore? Uhm... About... Like a little bit? An hour or two maybe?"

Once they finally reached the shore, Taizee would dutifully, if still with great inexperience, start to push at the bottom of her gut, steadily work up one of her meals after the other and spitting them out into the shallows to wash up! Then, with a unpleasant grimace after spitting out her final passenger, the mer would just note, "Damn, now I'm hungry all of a sudden..." as she set about to help unload the heaviest cargo on the rowboats. When everything she didn't think the little folk were capable of safely getting to land on their own was handled, Tai would let out a tired sigh, only to turn back to the ship limping towards them and state, "Guess I'm going back to make sure everyone is going to be okay... Should you and I swim ahead of the returning rowboats Lang?"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:15 am

Not one to remind her passengers of their situation, Lang leaves whatever movement is going on in there to them as she does her part as an outboard motor to get everyone fortunate enough to be on a boat to shore. There's plenty of time for whatever it is going on in there to be done and over before reaching land.

Once land is reached though that reminder finally comes as Lang starts to expel the three of them. Or two of them as the case may turn out to be. With an ease that stands in contrast to her counterpart's externally assisted method, Lang accomplishes it all via internal muscle movement to push everyone back out. Also contrasted is the tact she shows tact in not mentioning the hunger adjacent feeling of emptiness that comes from being glutted like that and suddenly emptied as she gives her passengers a once over to ensure they're okay.

Not that she finds herself with the time to be chatty with them as that same size and bulk that put her in a taxi position sees her drafted into getting the small boats up onto shore. Tai's question has Lang look out at the ship. Swimming there and back again would be less than ideal even while more hydrodynamic than the last length... "It's a little much to tow. Besides, everyone still on board is either amphibious or deemed able to make the trip by the captain. She doesn't strike me as the sort to be wrong about that kind of judgement."
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:41 am

Abylus would be taken aback a bit by the grippli's insistence. Someone offering themselves up to her, even after she told them that there was likely not going to be a way back out? That was crazy talk! Still, Aby was a gluttonous girl at heart and she did need to assimilate more traits. And so she nodded to the man and sighed some, pulling herself up from Ibika and taking the smaller folk into her grasp. "Very well then. I hope it is worth it for you. Good bye little one..."

Her jaws then open wider and wider, stretching easily thanks to her shapeshifting and she deposits the little frog man into her jaws before sealing her lips around his form. Her tongue laps at him some but given that they were already wet inside a stomach such lubrication is hardly needed. The smaller creature would be drawn to the back of her throat with a slow swallow as the amalgamite leans back into Ibika. The deliberate and sluggish gulp would simply keep on going as her throat bulges out from the meal and more of the grippli's body is tucked away. Before long Aby is closing her lips over the willing snack's feet to let her throat finish the job. With a slide down for the frog man being shown off to Ibika as the bulge he makes simply moves down her neck and between her bust to stop once it swells up her midsection. A soft sigh and a slight belch from the girl causes her to blush some. "I do very much hope it was worth it for you little one as I don't think I should let out a meal so freely given to me. Know at least that I'll put your nourishment to good use for me and my unborn." She rubs over her distended tummy, with the smaller folk in there it would look like she is heavily pregnant. Someday she would simply be this big all the time but for now she would simply stroke her rounded belly and relax against Ibika whilst her gut began to gurgle...

Inside the girl rested the grippli, sealed up tightly. He would be kneaded and massaged pleasantly by the walls of her stomach. Juices would be secreted onto his skin that oddly, did not burn or hurt but rather felt pretty good! The girl did have a gentle digestive system it seemed but it was still a digestive system that was ready to work on its next meal. That little guy best get accustomed to his new home as from her words it was very clear that she would not be letting him out...
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby gothaman » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:32 pm

*the bard sat quietly, keeping an eye on the teifling, not much else could be done with where he was.*
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:26 pm

Scathatch swam along, getting closer to the shore, with the bard and the Teifling still tucked away safely inside of her stomach.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:24 am

The grippli stares as Aby says her ominous words to him, but doesn't move in time to avoid her jaws clamping over him. Still, his body is very stiff as she works her jaws over it. Ibika stares at Aby as she swallows, partly shocked, but also rather enticed. His fingers drifted to her throat, feeling her meal slip down past her neckline and down into her belly. As she leaned into him, his hand stayed next to hers, absently stroking her middle. After the two are vomited up, though, he tends to wash himself off more than her.

Most of Taizee's passengers are quick to start washing themselves off. The pregnant brunette eagerly helps scrub the sylph's back. Kolkat, on the other hand, stays close by Taizee, even while he's washing off. When she mentions having a rumbly tummy, he moves to do something, but stops himself as she hops into moving boxes. Instead, he starts helping the other crew in erecting tents and distributing supplies between tents and the cabin.

The first mate is quick to arrive at Taizee and Langs' sides. "No need," she said. "They'll be alright. They'll be here by the end of the night." She's smiling as she says this. "Trust me, they'll be here by morning, and you'll want to watch as they come in. For tonight, though, just rest easy."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:25 am

With everyone getting released, Abylus would join the bunch of people getting themselves washed off. While three had entered Lang however, only two came back out with Abylus having a conspicuously noticeable grippli shaped bulged in her belly. That gut would groan over its meal, already trying to start digesting him! For the most part, Aby did not seem to mind these events so much but if said grippli wanted out, he had better try to do it fast before the girl's cute potbelly got another layer of fat added onto it! Though if no one mentioned anything and the grippli did not manage to get out of the tummy, if he even wanted to try, then Aby would simply enjoy her meal...
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:15 pm

Lang has been a predator enough times to know that there's no one left inside her when only two come up. Not to mention that Gripplis aren't so small as to not have the missing person's location be obvious at a glance. Lang didn't have the inclination or even time to say anything on the subject before she got pulled elsewhere though.

The first mate echos stuff Lang already felt was the case. "Thanks." she responds. "And there you have it. Told you we don't have to go out there and back."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:11 pm

"Well, if you are sure...", the ocean-noodle answer with more than a little uncertainty. Swimming across open water was always a risk, even for her kind, so she couldn't help but worry about the sailors back on the ship. But she was the one lacking in sailing expertise, and so the mer settled in to just assist off-loading the rowboats and once that was done setting about making herself a little cove in the beach where she could relax safe and sound close to the rest of the group while remaining below water.
Last edited by Netjak on Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:25 pm

Scathatch stands on the beach and looks around at all the other sailors, and then regurgitates the two people from inside her stomach. She smiles at the Bard and the Tiefling, and says "Glad that both of you made it safely to the shore. I was worried I might digest you!" She looks to make sure nobody else needs help with anything, and then starts to walk back toward the water, and says "I think I'm going to leave though. This 'land' business isn't really something I'm sure about."

(( Read my OOC post, if you're confused. I'm leaving the group. So long, and thanks for all the fish. ))
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:14 pm

*the bard sighed in relief, picking himself off, and trying to clean his outfit with his hands*
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:31 am

"It'll be fine," the mate assured Taizee.

Then Kalkat came by. "Well, no reason worrying about anything," he said. "Might as well relax and enjoy some dinner." He looked at Taizee. "I mean, this island has plenty of things to eat, it looks like."

Speaking of dinner, the grippli in Aby's tummy didn't do a whole lot of moving. He just seemed to accept his fate and digest. On the outside, Ibika seemed to relax a little, moving closer to Abylus and staring at her belly a bit. "Uh," he said, "uh... how does it feel?"

The tiefling that tried to eat Mio paused and watched as the bard tried to clean himself. She stared at him for a moment, her finger picking at her neck. Eventually, she approached Mio, offering him a bar of soap.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:02 pm

With a lick of her lips and a pat of her tum, Aby signaled to Ibika, and anyone else who happened to be looking that she was in fact enjoying her grippli meal! She looks to Ibika and smiles to him. "It feels like I ate a good amount... no other way to really describe it. I could stand for more, but suppose that is not going to be possible today is it?" She gives a look around and tries to see if anyone is voicing any complaint that she just ate up a crewmember and was currently working them down inside her. Her gut was getting softer by the moment. It was likely too late for the sailor turned meal now anyway if anyone did object!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby gothaman » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:54 am

*the bard would look at the soap, then at the tiefling. Hed take soap from her hand. "Much obliged, fair maiden."
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:57 pm

The drowned-rat of a short-stack was relieved when Taziee made it easier to jump to the boat, not really waiting to be handed off. She was a bit like a cat in that sense where she was simply too impatient while being wet. At least she could dry off now, as she watched the ship behind dip lower and lower in the water while trailing behind due to sails being set. Though she remained rather fluffy due to shaking out the water.

With two of them aiding the sailors and the boat and the long time til the island, she'd managed to brush down some of her fur to make herself more dignified by the time the boat grinded into the sand. Not wanting to get wet again; she jumps off onto a random sailor to bounce off them immediately and to land on the warm sand. With a long sigh, she surveyed the island. Not much. Barely bigger than her home oasis. "So, now what?" She asked as Lang began to spit up her passengers - followed by Taizee and presumibly Scathatch. Notably her eyes fell on Abylus and she chuckled. "Soooo I'm not allowed but youuuu?" She teases quietly at her as she figuratively nips at the Grippli's heels in bounding motions.

At least she gets to wave the fish person before she goes. A useful but brief addition.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:17 pm

Scathatch paused at the water's edge and looked out at the vast ocean before her. She had spent a lot of time alone, under the waves. Going back there would be safe, familiar, comfortable—and lonely. She turned and peered over her shoulder at the others, and saw that she was being waved at. She lifted a hand to wave back, and then lowered it with a sigh, and started to to trudge back up the beach and away from the water, back to the rest of the group.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:08 pm

Being something adjacent to marooned isn't something Lang dwells on. The ship is still coming and they'll be able to set sail once she's seaworthy again. Being on the island, or more accurately, off the ship in general means the tauric woman can finally stretch out again. It's a little thing that goes a long way toward being a pick me up.

Scathatch's return gets a "Welcome back." from Lang. Like she'd never even announced her intent to permanently depart. "Not like you need to stay on shore to be with us anyway." She makes a gesture toward where Taizee has been at work. "Case and point, our mermaid friend."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:38 am

She nods slowly, and says "Land is scary," She gives a side-eye to Aby, and her gurgling tummy, and then says "Friends scary?" She looks around at the other predators, and hums for a moment as if thinking, and then shrugs, and says "Might get eaten if I stay—but might get eaten if I leave too. So better off staying. Friends are less scary than strangers."
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:00 pm

The mer would nod ferverently at Kalkat's splendid suggestion, eagerly answering with a quick, "Oh! You think so?! That's great then, but let me just finish my little sleeping spot so that I don't get carried away and never complete it at all!"

With that Taizee would spend the next hour digging into the beach, using her tailfin as a shovel, creating a tiny little lagune with two inlets, to allow for a bit of waterflow and waterexhange, during which she'd likely miss the small details of conversations unless someone waded out to specifically chat with her.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:55 am

Ibika stared. "I... no, I guess not." He froze for a good few seconds, watching the tummy at work. Then he reached forward and gently, oh so gently, laid his hand on the mound of flesh hanging from Abylus's hips, gently rubbing around.

The tiefling shied away as soon as Mio took the soap. Instead, she just rinsed herself off, got out of the water, stripped her wet clothes off, and dried herself in a provided set of clothes (that were just a bit too small). Mio had clothes set out for him as well (which were just a bit too big).

"Don't," Annorus said. "The universe may be turning its gaze from her, but don't tempt it back. Especially not with me in your belly." He let out a quick flash as an additional warning.

Kalkat, after washing and dressing (in overlarge pants and just ignoring the shirt), started working with the boxes. After half-an-hour, he is excused with a quick wink. He took a few seconds, then he sped off for the trees. When Taizee was finished with her bivouac, she would be well able to see Kalkat standing over her with two large bags. "Hi!" he called out. He was holding a fist-sized blue citrus. "Mind if I join you for dinner?"
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay