Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Netjak » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:01 am

Still completely unaware of the fact that Lang is a proficient swimmer and partially aquatic creature, Tai just blinks at the taur's remark and tilts her head in confusion, eventually replying, "... But... Not dying is what they want, right? So if I eat them and swim to shore, they'll probably not die, a-as long as I get there in time!"

With the tarp stretched over the whole area, and very, very limited knowledge of woodworking, almost all of it stemming from her few hours of surface-fishing and maintenance with Kalkat, Taizee had honestly just been trying her best, while keeping room for Lang to settle in! So immediately after her words, the mermaid would slide right on down to the paladin's slightly bloated flank, her soft, soup filled coils pressing against her team-mate as she apologized, "Oh! I'm sorry! I thought this whole tree-bit was damaged! And don't worry, I know how babies are made, uh, I think! ... Also, I haven't been trying to avoid you, I think! I do trust you and stuff! It's just been a busy few days... W-with lots of scary things... Besides, you didn't ask Quigo to, and it was really not a major thing anyways!" and settled in to use her tauric gut as a pillow, handing her own to the paladin herself, who could probably use it!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 pm

Abylus happily digests the sahuagin over the course of the night and by the next morning would be trying to make still more adhesive for the ship repairs. Even if they limped to an island and got more wood, without a binding agent to seal the new wood in place they would not be getting far. The amalgamate's time was going to be mostly consumed by this task.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby gothaman » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:04 pm

*the bard was just as worried that the ship would not last, but did his best to ease the crews worries through song and music upon his main instument, the flute.
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:06 pm

Scathatch dozed off into a troubled sleep, and woke up a few hours before dawn. She went wandering around the ship, getting a better idea of the damage that had been done, and learning more about the vessel and it's crew. In the process, she stumbled across the food tables from before the fighting, and snatched a light snack, hoping nobody would care.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:45 am

Meanwhile, the little fey fox remains high above - hanging off the ropes and taking in the smell of the sea. She was getting her sea-legs now, feeling less sick. Though she had a bit of a small gut (which should be much bigger) thanks to Tai. She also kept ginger on hand.. Just incase.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:16 pm

As much as dragons tend to be adapted to their environment, they rarely deviate from the same overall iconic shape. As a result, the fact Lang is fully amphibious isn't something readily apparent when looking at her without the foreknowledge that dragon plus native to seas equals aquatically capable. "If there were a shore that close they wouldn't need to risk becoming fat. To say nothing of how outrageous a claim of being able to fit that many people is. Much less be anything resembling mobile afterwards."

Lang isn't exactly knowledgeable about woodworking either. 'Put your combined bulk on the buckling area.' just seemed self evident when the request was made. "It's close enough to what you think I'm sure. And the fact I know you don't want it makes any deliberate action toward that on my part actual blasphemy. I wouldn't be a very good champion of my faith if I broke tenets." Getting used as a pillow wasn't what Lang had in mind though. But there is a silent concession from her that it's better than the effectively nothing the women would have otherwise. The fact her stomach glurks, gurgles, and glorps so regularly may or may not be a helpful thing as the taur settles her head on Taizee's tail to sleep.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:31 am

Tai grows a little quiet and pensive as she gently sloshed her pillow about some with an idle hand, before gathering her thoughts and sighing, "I guess that's true... I have never eaten that many of anything before... But I could probably fit at least a handful without just... Ermh, becoming a stuffed raft... S-still, if the ship goes down, and there are no shore in sight, i-it's a better option than drowning for sure, right?"

The mermaid's own tail, though nicely swollen and sloshing, still had tiny, smooth scales covering it's chunky form, which made it kinda awkward to use as a pillow, seeing as you had to make sure to snuggle in with the scales, not against them. But otherwise, it was a fine enough pillow! Drawing a sleepy little breath of air, Tai murmured, "That's good to hear..." as she quickly dozed off.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:22 am

The table had been cleared in the night, so Scathatch would find nothing to eat. Still, she would find help from the quartermaster, a smiling dwarf with a cropped white beard. "Well, this part of the boat might be soaked soon," he said, "so we might as well get some use out of the provisions while they're still good." He presented the angler with four long snappers, rubbed in salt and a savory brown spice. "Oh, and welcome to the surface!"

There are no tips for the bard this time, the rest of the crew is far too busy. Delina stops and smiles at Mio every time she sees him, though, as she goes to her task.

Kalkat was working nearby as he noticed Taizee sleeping on the crack in the boat. For a moment, he pauses, staring at the mermaid and her sloshy belly. A whistle makes him jump on his feet, though, swaying for a moment before he speeds off into the boxes.

When morning comes, the ship has sunk by almost a foot and has slowed quite a bit. Breakfast is delayed. "We'll have time later," the Captain explains, her face surprisingly soft. "Trust me, we're almost there." Sure enough, two hours later, just after Lili'fey's tummy has finished its morning protests, a small shape is on the horizon.

The moment Abylus wakes up, Ibika is waiting for her. "Good timing," he says. His eyes are bloodshot and his hair is matted down by a mix of sweat and seawater. The moment he has some adhesive, he takes the jar and spirits it down. He then returns to grab more the moment it's available.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:27 am

Lili'fey yawns and stretches, having napped up in the crows nest. The warmth of the sun wakes her and she scans the horizon. "Oh~" She chimes with a smile as she stands up and narrows her gaze to spot the island in the distance. Or what she assumes is an island? "Hey!" She calls down to whomever is listening below her. "I think it's the island, slightly to the right!" her lack of knowledge of nautical terms perhaps amusing to some. Though she does point towards it with her little hand and finger.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:10 pm

Scathatch peered into the distance with her bulbous eyes and said:

"Land? Land is good... I wouldn't want anyone to drown!" She looked around and then absently observed "Ship is low today. People might drown if we don't reach land."
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:43 pm

Even after her sloshed up meals had been all absorbed and used to heal her wounds, among other thing, and the mermaid woke up with a stretching yawn, she'd still be sitting in a foot of sea-water, putting pressure on the keel until she got any other orders! Though, she might ask if she should take some wax, tar or resin or something and try to stuff the cracks from the outside as well, now that she had healed up completely, if the captain or lead carpenter ever passed by!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:08 am

*the bard would return the smile every time. Though the lack of tips was painful, the fact the sailors were still working and trying to keep the ship moving was good, there was no profit on a motionless ship.*
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:59 am

"Some might call it a preferable alternative to drowning, I'm not one to judge or assume. Chanzui's blessing allows me to give people a second chance at life as my children, but since I have to eat them to do that it's not much different from the outside. I hope you won't feel offended if when faced with the worst case scenario of such certain death many would rather be reborn through me. Assuming anyone even believes that claim as truth instead of me trying to fatten on their misfortune in the first place..."

Though the night Lang gets more comfortable as a pillow, quite literally. The liquefied mass that was once a Sahuagin is undoubtedly a superior sleep surface to the solid remains of one. Lang may have a good layer of softness beneath those scales but it's far from enough to be a true pillow on it's own. Course if she did wind up a vessel for much of the crew's reincarnation that would undoubtedly change.

Come morning, the water isn't good news. It could have been worse, but still not good. Also begs the question of how much good they're still doing with the water down in the hold supporting their weight and adding it's own to the situation. "We're going to have to get a lot heavier to keep this up at this rate." Lang muses to her similarly stuck by technicality companion.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Abby would work as fast as she can, determined to do her part in keeping the ship afloat. She would work through the night in an effort to stockpile some while the crew sleeps, but rest after she has a head start on the next day. When land is sighted she would simply continue to work. Proper repairs would still need a sealant to keep water out after the fix is complete. And so she would keep working until either the boat was repaired, was told enough sealant and adhesive was made, or something else happened that required her immediate attention.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:17 pm

As soon as Lili'fey announces the fact, the captain springs up the Jacob's ladder to join her in the crow's nest. After a moment, she nods. "That's it," she says. She then turns to the crew. "Almost there! Just two more hours."

For the first one-and-a-half of those hours, everything goes relatively smoothly. All the while, though, the ship is sinking. The water in the hold continues to grow. Some crew members are diverted from the bucket chain to move certain crates on deck. Still, the water just continues to keep growing. Holes are sprouting further up and down the ship, out of reach of Taizee and Lang. The damage is more extensive than first thought.

Just as a hole the size of a golf ball sprouts in the hold, the captain groans. "Alright," she barks, "new plan. All non-essential personnel abandon the ship. I and the swimmers will get the ship as close as we can. You two," she tells Taizee and Lang, "get off of that. I need you to transport some of the crew off the vessel however you can."

When she locates Scathatch, she gives her the same directive. The longboats are loaded with supplies and a few of the crew before being loaded into the water. A few more are given bouyant supplies and dropped into the water. The Captain then marches to the helm and takes over, sending the helmsman on duty overboard with an empty barrel.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:07 pm

The deeper the water in the deep hold gets, the more doubt Lang has that the voracious women are doing any good in holding the ship together compared to the equalizing water pressure. They'd be naturally buoyant by the time they weighed more than all of this, unless they did so by gorging until their guts were stretched to the limit on heavy foods.

Speaking of, those doubts are essentially confirmed once they get promoted from weights to taxis. There is just one problem, how the two become three women are going to actually do that. There's an implicit need to push the boats as a makeshift barge to prevent the supplies from drifting away, but those are already loaded up so putting more people than the lucky few already aboard on them is a no go.

It's a conundrum the tauric woman ponders for a bit while faced with their charges. After some thought she finally speaks up on the matter. "I'm just someone who's done a share of travel at sea so the professionals can correct me if I'm wrong here, but it doesn't look like the boats are going to hold the supplies and everyone while we push it all toward shore so it doesn't drift away. Can't ride on us either..." Except for technically Lang but she could carry so few like that it doesn't even really matter. "I know what it sounds like I'm saying but I'm not seeing any other way to get everyone and everything to shore without all of you riding in us."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:28 am

Before falling asleep the night before to the lulling sounds of water trickling into the hull, Taizee would have cocked her head at Land and wondered, "But, why would you digest them in the first place? Unless we were lost and drifting at sea for like a day, I think I can keep my tummy from being mean to any passengers! ... Though, it's probably a good uh... magic thingy to have if people suddenly are dying of some disease or something! Unless they'll end up being reborn with the disease.

Once the water reached one foot, half of Taizee's tail was already submerged, putting a lot of her buoyant mass already under water! The mermaid wasn't very familiar with the physics of water-pressure surrounding a ship's hull, so she still had no idea whether her presence was helping or not! Just trying to push her half-submerged coils down against where she felt the water rush in, Tai puffed, "Oh? We have to? How would we do something like that, we aren't allowed to eat any supplies, or sailors, right?"

When the captain finally gives them the go-ahead of their seemingly quite ridiculous plans, Tai would give a relieved sigh, and finally straighten upright and stretch! The mermaid would start to slither around the water-filled hold, looking for all the sailors and passengers they were tasked with taking care of and sending them up on deck for a communal briefing a bit later, and to take stock on just how many they would have to handle. Before that though, Taizee would answer Lang's uncertain pondering with a quick, "Uhm, doesn't the lifeboats have oars and stuff? I'm sure two or four sailors on each can lead the boats to shore! ... I think the difficulty might be for us not to stuff ourselves to the point of immobility... I can probably eat like five creatures my or your size Lang, but I won't be able to move much after that, so if we have to fit that many people, we'll probably have to hang on the back on some of the longboats!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:00 pm

*the bard had a sound sleep that night, rather peaceful than normal...he overslept, coming out onto the main part of the ship as it was sinking, taking a moment to process that the longboat had already been stocked up and on the water. "Umm...i hate to say this but...I cant swim."
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:33 pm

Lili'fey climbs down a little after the captain and observes all the rushing around and prepping boats. "Hrm." She muses softly, tail wagging like a fluff pomeranian. A lot of the crew appeared to be being told to stand around on deck if they weren't on critical jobs. She eyed up Tai and Lang, whom seemed to be discussing something between them. She murred thoughtfully as her big ears pick up on what they were saying. Something about eating big creatures.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:49 am

Scathatch tilts her head at the captain and asks "Transport? How?" She looks around at the people. She doesn't think she can really carry many of them!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay