Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby gothaman » Sun May 19, 2019 2:20 pm

*he got up, might as well take a look, what he saw was definately a suprise. He jumped back in suprise with a startled "COR BLIMEY!"
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:35 am

"Let's let everyone else have one first," Kalkat said, gently leading Taizee away by the hips. "After that, you can have all you want." He, too, noticed the dwarf staring down at the water, and he couldn't help walking over to take a quick peek. That quick peek turned into a stare. This was a species renowned for going after people. He blushed as he remembered what happened earlier that day. At least that was fun, though. Then again, this one seemed... polite at least.

The drow frowned at Abylus's comment for a moment. Then, though, he seemed to let it go. "My name's Ibika," he finally said. "What's yours?"

Lili'fey could tell Annorus was curious. "A razor angler," he noted. "That's interesting. I don't remember any of them ever coming to my island before."

The dwarf stared for a little while longer. Then, though, she nodded. "Uhh, yeah, come on up. We do need a few extra hands on this boat."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon May 20, 2019 8:51 am

"My name is Abylus, but Abby is fine too... sorry if I bummed you out just there..." The shifter would then finally take note of everyone else looking over the side of the ship and begin to question it. "Think something is happening over there... should we check that out or do you think they all have it under control?"
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Netjak » Tue May 21, 2019 1:47 pm

Tai clearly didn't even try to hide her sorrow at those words, instantly putting on a mopey pout, before sighing, "Y-yes, that would be the right thing to do, wouldn't it?"

At least her sour mood didn't last long, with the mermaid's line of thought getting caught up on Kalkat's promise, and though she didn't quite manage to count out how many apple turnovers there were there on the table, and certainly didn't succeed in subtracting that from the unknown number of people on the ship, it got Taizee's hopes up!

And so she was lead by her wide hips to the side of the ship where a crowd had already gathered, and she looked down upon her fellow aquatic resident, though it was of a species she didn't recognize... The lures she bore atop of her head did intrigue the fishy girl though, even if they didn't really shine very brightly! Though, with everyone already talking to the creature, Tai just waved a bit from the back-row!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Wed May 22, 2019 10:45 am

Lili'fey's tail swept to and fro as Annorus spoke about the Angler to her. "Well, guess I can introduce you two." She licks her lip while her fluffy tail twitched before resuming its swishing. Suddenly seemed like everyone was peering over at the side of the ship as she began to glance to and fro with all the heads poking between the railings.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed May 22, 2019 4:52 pm

With more and more people getting drawn to the ship's railing for something over the side the commotion eventually pulls Lang over too out of curiosity. The sight of which once she looks over the edge gives her a jump. Metaphorically of course. Scathatch clinging to the side was decidedly something she wasn't expecting to see.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Sat May 25, 2019 10:54 pm

*the shock of seeing the creature wore off quickly. "Great, just what we need on this boat, another fish." He said, the snark coming from his statement obvious.
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon May 27, 2019 6:45 am

Scathatch titled her head, and said "If you don't like fish, why are sailing?" She climbed up into the boat and looked at the crew, taking in the diverse array of faces and species.

She blinked and then squatted down, staring at them all, especially at the large mermaid in the back, before asking "So, where are you all going? It's rare to see a group like yours out on the water!"
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:26 pm

Ibika looked over the crowd. Then his eyes widened. "There's a razor angler on the ship," he noted. "That's interesting." He pulled a notepad out of his pocket and a small stick of charcoal and started writing something down.

"Please don't," Annorus said. He had a feeling she was joking, but just in case.

(Just let me know when you're ready to move on into the next encounter.)
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue May 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Looking sideways to the ratman, Tai commented, "But, she isn't a fish, right? More like a fish-person? ... But if you are fed up with fish, there are these pastry treats you can enjoy!", before pointing back to the aforementioned table, clearly still not getting the use of 'fish' to describe aquatic humanoids.

Not knowing why the others on the ship were sailing, other than to conduct trade, nor what the name of their destination was again, Tai kept otherwise quiet in the back of the group, making sure no one tripped on her tail.

OOC:
Spoiler: show
I'm ready to move on! If the story is moving forwards, you may cut anything I do short at any time, and I won't mind it much!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Tue May 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Abby would blink a confused look to Ibika then toward Scathatch upon hearing the term 'Razor Angler.' "So that is what they were looking at before... suppose we have a new shipmate then?" She keeps her distance from the crowd of people, remaining with her newfound drow friend, but still looking over curiously at the new person on deck.

I am fine with continuing.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby gothaman » Wed May 29, 2019 12:43 pm

*the bard scratched the back of his head. he could tell this was going to be yet another long trip, the addition of the angler was certainly going to make things interesting, if nothing else.

((im ready to advance))
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu May 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Not one to be exclusionary based on appearances when a person seems friendly, Lang answers. "The few of us that aren't part of the proper crew are making our way to Draz."

I'm ready to move on too.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Thu May 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Lili'fey glances to the bard. "Just means we can eat one if we don't need the other~" She whispers cheekily. No doubt she waited for her passenger to scald her - but she was joking by way of her chuckle after. Once Scathatch was on board, the Fox had no reason to be leaning under the rail and steadied herself back on the deck.

(ditto)
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:20 am

Scathcatch smiled, showing her wide array of fangs, and said "Oh? I've never been to Draz. I would love to go there with you!" Her lure flashed momentarily with excitement, and then she squatted down on the deck and looked at her new shipmates, taking in each of their faces and attire, trying to learn more about them.

(( I'm also ready to move on.))
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:24 am

"Oh, you're impossible," Annorus told his host.

Then the ship rocked, a crunch noise coming from below. Out in the water, six scaly heads poked from the surface. Sahuagin. One raised a conch shell horn and trumpeted out orders. The others stayed still, all at attention.

At that moment, the grippli captain sprang up onto deck. "We're taking on water!" she shouted. "Multiple hull breaches! All hands below!" As everyone bustled downwards, she stopped the six new passengers. "Except you lot," she barked. "You all look capable, you try and drive them off. I'll send up some help if I can afford it, but keep them busy!" She then bustled back down with the rest of the crew, bellowing out more orders to various people.

(OK, we are in combat. The bugler is bottom-center. Post when you can, and happy fighting.)
Attachments
Encounter B1.png
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:49 am

With Sahuagin being the enemy of just about every other sea creature, deep-sea merfolk included, Taizee was already digging through her pack and procuring her shield and greatsword the moment they reared their big ugly heads above the waves! Even though she was wearing a rather infuriated frown for once, Tai kept enough of her cool to call out to the evacuating crewmen heading down into the hold, exclaiming, "If the ship actually sinks, find me, a-and possibly the other fish-person! We could act as lifeboats!" Though it might have been the sensible thing to do, Tai is too naive to suspect Scathcatch of being in league with the aquatic attackers that appeared moments after she herself had, and with her friendly and peaceful introduction chose to trust her at least to some extent.

Taizee will spend the rest of the first turn of combat finishing up strapping on her shield and unsheathing her greatsword, otherwise only taking a five foot step towards the back of the ship to group up with her allies a bit more tightly.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:17 pm

*The bard began a bardic performance, inspiring courage in those that would fight against the sahuagin. "Good grief, looks like its fish for dinner." he said, playing a small tune on his flute."

((so now everyone on our side gets a plus 1 to saving throws, and plus 1 to attack and weapon damage rolls, if im reading that right?))
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:16 am

Abylus sees the invaders surface and frowns as the drow leaves to make sure the ship does not sink. These vile sahuagin decided to mess with the wrong boat. She spies one surfacing off in the corner and lobs a bomb their way! Sadly the rocking motion of the boat causes her throw to go awry and miss the target, splashing harmlessly in the water. Sighing, the shifter takes this opportunity to move closer to the bard now playing an inspiring tune and pull her spear off her back. "Fighting on boat can't be that much harder than fighting on solid land..."

Bomb da fish: 1d20+4 7 Think I missed touch AC there, so no kaboom.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Scathatch backs away from the edge of the boat; she was too close to the attackers for her liking, having just climbed aboard herself. Once she was closer to the other defenders, she began casting one of her Orisons, looking to detect magic, in-case the attack was not what it appeared to be. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her holy tattoo, channeling the power of her deity to see if there were any magical auras. After a minute she opened her eyes again and looked around at her crewmates.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay