Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder RP Play thread (CLOSED)

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Ter'ra's appreciation does little to assuage the fact she practically stole something Lang spent the entire skirmish struggling for right out of her hands. Giving the drow an indirect kiss might make her feel a little better later but doesn't stop her from being pouty now.

Needing to wait for the drow to finish indulging her gluttony gives time for the adrenaline of combat to subside. It could be argued that Lang doesn't have any kind of moral high ground when it comes feasting on the fallen, having done so twice since shit hit the fan in Shrikeslee. Including allowing herself to consume a pair of bodies for pleasure that she still carries the remnants of in her massive bloated nutsack. However, Lang is truthful in calling her consumption a burial rite. In her mind it's different from simply consuming for the sake of it. Even when it's her cock doing the consumption.

"That stuff about the water was just Quigo trying to help me get laid Taizee. We go way back, he does that. Obviously that backfired but try not to be angry at him for it. He's hardly the only person out there that likes playing matchmaker with me." Which does usually result in Lang's 'legend' successfully spreading one womb further. She didn't fill that orphanage in Teln by her effort alone. "In any case. We are probably going to have to take a longer look down there just to tell if it's even safe to stay here. Only thing you forgot there was telling the monks that a cave has opened up beneath the temple. You don't just ignore that part even if Cadrick did have to essentially break in there to find out."
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:58 pm

For a moment, Taizee stopped dead in her tracks, looking rather stunned at Lang as she revealed the truth. But then, with a little puff and a shrug, the mermaid seemed to accept it, simply stating, "Oh, really? I thought he was exaggerating, sure, but I kinda thought a part of what he said was true...", seemingly not holding much of a grudge, save for a slight regret of having slaughtered three perfectly edible plantmen instead of eating them alive. Oh well, there probably would be plenty more deep in the aformentioned cave.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:54 am

Upon the mention of Lang getting laid, Abylus would blush and move a hand over to her middle with a small sigh. Quickly shaking out of her stupor however and seeing an engorged Ter'ra would keep the blush on the shifter. It would be nice to have such a filled belly, and nice to feel full in other ways as well. Keeping her spear handy and eyeing the stairs down, Abby would nod to the others. "I think Lang is right about telling the monks. You guys can get yourselves geared up and tell them. I'll uhh... wait here and make sure more plants don't wander up. I have my weapon handy and don't need to go back and get ready to fight." She nods to herself again and keeps eyeing those stairs and the massive belly of a certain drow.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby zeusthunder » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 pm

The half-elemental stares dumbfounded as Ter'ra continues to gorge herself even bigger, and for a moment her hand starts to reach out as though to touch the tightly-stretched skin before she catches herself and seems to snap out of it. "Ah, give me a moment to retrieve my things, and then I'll be equipped to proceed, I believe," she says as she quickly excuses herself. As she waddles down the hallway, her hands stray to her own belly before she disappears into one of the guest rooms.

Upon returning, Celara's dagger is put away but in its place she's carrying a crossbow. "Hopefully with this I'll be a bit more help without getting underfoot," she comments before the group prepares to get under way. "Do you think that perhaps whatever emerged from this cave took over the experiments?" she asks Cadrick as they all gear up. "The wheat has been sent up as usual without any interruption, correct? But if the monks were conducting experiments to promote plant growth and whatever emerged was plantlife..."
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:02 am

The sorceress would groan as she comes off of her magic-induced feeding frenzy. She would look pained as she reaches her hands to help support her knee-length churning ashen orb, her skin taut like latex over her gurgling guts. She would only barely listen to the discussion taking place, first being distracted by her desire to feast, and now distracted by her overstuffed belly's pangs of pain, from which the drow derived a perverse pleasure.

Ter'ra would sit down as the party arms up, her lithe legs spread before her as her hands stroke the bubble-like curve of her veggie-filled belly. Inside, her powerful muscles try desperately to compact the four human-sized creatures into something manageable. Such a goal was sadly out of reach, so her stomach would gurgle and churn right along with the drow. As the compressed plants are exposed to a growing amount of acid, they quickly become liquid, helping round out the sorceress's previously lumpy middle. Once the party is back together, she would hobble to her feet, legs taking a waddling stance as she tries to keep up

((Terra is 2x stuffed, and will hustle her big sloshy belly to keep up))
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:35 pm

With the party seemingly in agreement as to take a little breather to gear up, alert the monks and ready themselves for the dangers below, Tai would call out a quick, "Excellent, be right back!", before hurriedly slithering off to try and get the hole in her armor patched, preferably with the help of a brother of the monastery who knew a bit more about forging than her!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:50 am

Cadrick perked up his ears to listen to Lang's explanation, then rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that sounds like Father Quigo, alright," he remarked. Then he turned to the others. "I didn't see any other pods, so go ahead, but I'd be quick." His head then turned back to Ter'ra, polishing off the plant men. He stared at that for a moment, impressed at her ardor and a little aroused, but he quickly turned his head away, shaking it.

After Tai got out to the anvil, she'd find a monk hammering out a plow. If she asked him about her chainmail, though, he'd shake his head. "Sorry," he said. "There's not much call for skill in chainmail up here. I could try weaving the hole shut, but it'll probably take at least an hour."

Nothing happened as everyone got ready, and they all came back to the same quiet place. All of the monks were working, and none of them lingered in the hallway outside the lab door. When she got back, Cadrick responded to Celara's question. "Possibly," he said. "I don't know. No-one out here knows and the only people who would know I couldn't find. Though I'd wager if these things knew, they probably would."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Taizee would of course urge the monk to assist her, as if he was indeed able to weave the chainmail shut in an hour, he was a way better smith than her, and she would be non too gentle about it either, essentially embracing him from the behind, smushing her two large melons against his back as she practically lifted him up in a hug, all the while exclaiming, "No worries, I can wait! Please, please help me, I am really, really terrible at this stuff!"

If she was allowed to work with the monk for a whole hour undisturbed, Tai would have no qualms about doing so, but if her allies came to tug her along into the cavern before then, she would of course, albeit begrudingly, follow!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Lang thought it better to reveal an arguably embarrassing and definitely private part of her relationship with Quigo than to have Taizee going into this situation with what was previously said on her mind. A risk that seems to have paid off. Who knows, they might have need of the mermaid's unrestrained gluttony down below.

It takes Lang several minutes to get her affairs in order for the impromptu expedition below the temple. Just on account of how long it takes to put all of her armor on. She isn't a small woman by any definition of the phrase. Once she's back the dragontaur woman is actually ready for a fight instead of being forced to improvise with her bare hands.

"If they are producing more of themselves like that we should still be fine." Lang gives Ter'ra's belly a pat for emphasis. "I could eat this much alone and hardly slow down. It'd take a small army of the things for us to be unable to dispose of them all." Course killing them could be another matter, but a little optimism in the face of all that's gone wrong the past few days couldn't hurt.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Abylus would simply stand near to the stairs, spear ready and wait for the others to assemble. She had all of her gear with her already and while she was anxious to get down there and try to clear out more plant monsters, maybe even getting a taste for herself, she knew that going alone was foolish. Upon everyone meeting back up she would simply nod to them all and fidget about nervously. "I am ready to go down whenever you guys are."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby zeusthunder » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:00 am

As the group reconvenes Celara checks her crossbow to make sure it's operating correctly, although a slight awkwardness in how she handles the weapon hints that she may not be quite as proficient with it as the others who have clearly trained well with their blades. "I believe I'm ready as well," she agrees with Abylus as they stand about. "I would feel a bit more comfortable knowing more about what awaits us, but that is a wish that won't be fulfilled until we head down and witness it with our own eyes. It may be wise if we get under way, just in case whatever else lurks below is aware of Cadrick's intrusion and is preparing a defense."
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm

The drow would wait as well, sitting down as her hands rub her massive churning middle, her stuffed belly bulging out to her knees. She yawns softly, all the work being done by her guts sapping her energy, her victims now a soup of vegetable matter and stomach acid. She would rub and press into certain parts before letting out soft belches that would cause her to cover her mouth and blush a very dark red. By the time everyone is back her ashen-skinned drum-tight orb has shrunk slightly, but the drow hobbles to her feet anyways.

When Lang pats her middle she would blush, Lang feeling just how tight and hard her silky-smooth skin is, feeling like a rock wrapped in silk. She would help support it with both hands as she waddles down after the party
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:18 am

The monk is able to help weave the chain links together, and is actually able to pin together the important parts of the chainmail in thirty minutes. He's unable to complete the repairs, though. (The armor is back to full force, but it will be back to +4 AC and -1 to DEX penalty after 10 points of damage).

Cadrick, already prepared, stays in the area, nodding at Celara. "Indeed," he tells her. Then he sighs. "Just like old times." For a moment, he can't help but stare at Ter'ra, laying stuffed on the ground. "That... will probably not be helpful." He turns his head away again, back to Celara. She could easily see that his nose was still glowing red. "Well," he said, "...well, I guess we're the best hope for the monks. W-we had better get going as soon as we can." He then took a quick look down at Celara's own belly before making a show of checking his own equipment.

Once the party was assembled again, Cadrick led the group down the stairs. Despite the stone around them, though, the air remained fresh, and even produced a small breeze. "The monks have ventilation," Cadrick explained. "It helps keep grain dust from exploding on contact with an open flame. And no, you won't get pregnant from this," he added. "There's also plenty of pure water, as well as a supply of food brought in by the changing shifts. Or, at least, there would have been." He chuckled a moment. "Th-th-then again, that's probably not going to b-b-be a..." He paused for a moment, then trailed off, continuing downwards.

After a short climb, only about three floors worth of stairs, the party arrived in the laboratory. It was a regular stone room, well lit. Tables were scattered around, covered with flasks and papers and miscellaneous magical/scientific things. Off in the corner was a large trough filled with grain and above it was an odd apparatus consisting of buckets on belts. The belts lifted the buckets up into the ceiling, then brought them back down. Interestingly, they didn't touch the trough, though a bunch of scoops seemed to indicate what did. "Well," Cadrick said, "this is the laboratory. Don't touch anything."
Attachments
Encounter 4.png
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Lang does let that pat turn into a bit of a belly grope once she feels how smooth Ter'ra's skin is. A girl doesn't father as many children as Lang without developing a fondness for bloated women. At least when she's not fresh from having part of that mass being stolen almost literally from her jaws.

The steps are slow going for Lang as a simple fact of her physiology. Rare is the stairway made with quadrupeds in mind. Her full testicles don't help matters either. Once at the bottom Lang puts a reassuring hand on Cadrick's shoulder. "There will be more. It may take time, but there will definitely be more."

Lang may be one of the safest from undesired effects that might come from messing with the lab. But she's been around the block enough to not touch any of it. Even if she wouldn't mind getting made more virile with an island in need of repopulation... "So you saw the plant things in here?" In lack of other things to do she starts looking for where the creatures might have come from.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:27 am

Abylus would descend down the stairs with the rest of the group in a wary manner. Her eyes darted the corridor frequently and she listened closely to their own echoing footsteps hoping that everything was normal. She did spare more than a few glances at the taught tum of the drow, eagerly hoping her own belly would get to be filled up soon. Upon reaching the lab though, her eyes go wide. She had wanted to see this quite badly and seeing devices and notes spread out all over filled her with glee! She would quickly dart the room, trying to read every scrap of magical or scientific writing in the hopes that it might further her alchemy. Even if it did not, research into the subject of fertility would still be useful as a whole! While she did avoid touching anything at the moment there was a look on her face that was plain as day. She WANTED to touch and handle EVERYTHING to glean their secrets. The girl was not afraid of getting pregnant, Lang had already seen to that, but she didn't want to disobey Cadrick and risk getting yelled at. Yelling could attract more of those plant creatures and only a fool would want to enter a fight they could have avoided in Abby's opinion.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Trr9896 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 pm

The drow would follow the party down the stairs, her hips swaying in a sultry manner under the weight of her rotund middle. She would look a bit uncomfortable as her belly sloshes audibly with her meal, occaisionally gurgling into a soft belch as her meal shifts around in her gut. She presses onward, hands on her hips to support her back. She would look just as enticed as the changeling, though she lacked the reverance or self-control, using her innate magic detection to see just what was going on in here... perhaps she would glean how to do such a process as she sought more fertility, being sure to see just how much magic was in the digesting slurry of her belly.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:39 am

Barely able to spot the imperfections in the armour, Taizee gleefully bearhugs the monk in her excess gratitude, only really releasing him so that he could help her put it on in a hurry. She felt a bit bad about holding up the party after all. Hurriedly slithering over to the group, making good use of her amulet as she did, the armoured mermaid wouldn't even catch her breath again before exclaiming, "A-alright! I-i am ready to go!"

Though stairways are far from easy, comfortable terrain to cover for any form of slithering being, Tai quickly learned to half-coil around the inner bend in the stairway to control her downward pace, as at first, when she tried to just slither on down, she may have slipped, tumbled and bounced against the backs of the people infront of her.

Heading Cadrick's words of advice as she descended into the laboratory, Tai gave all the magical and technological thingies a single look over as she scanned the room for enemies, before noticing and approaching the hole in the floor on the far side of the stairway, assuming it was the opening of the cavern Cadrick had spoke of.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zeusthunder » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:47 am

Celara descends the stairs behind the group, staying at the back since it seems many of the others are more capable a melee combat should a fight break out. When they reach the laboratory unmolested she relaxes a bit, at least for the moment, and begins to wander the room to examine what was left there. The half-elemental makes her way up and down each row of desks, briefly stopping at each one to scan the papers left out on top. Perhaps one of them will list a few notes or clues as to what transpired, or at least if the monks were attempting some experiment that went horribly awry.

After she makes her rounds, Celara heads over to the trough of grain, giving it a small smirk as she seems to recall something. She lifts up her hand, all ready to run her fingers through the grain when Cadrick gives his warning not to touch anything. "Not even the grain?" she asks, giving him a mischievous little grin as she rests her hands atop her belly.
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 am

Cadrick nodded. "You saw all of them come up," he said. "At least, all the ones in the room. There are probably more down in the hole, but I wanted to let you in first. Especially since they saw me before I did anything." Then he looked up at Celara as she teased him. His ears and nose went red as he smiled. "Y-yeah, probably not," he said. "We don't know if they've done something to the grain."

There's a low level of magic all throughout the lab, from magical instruments to the grain in the bin (which is the strongest). The magic hanging around isn't strong at all. The creatures from earlier don't seem to have any innate magic, either hanging in the air or fermenting in Ter'ra's tummy. The papers on the table were notes about levels of magic, most of them just test numbers and simple results describing how various plants had grown, though some on one table listed various numbers and notes describing plants dying (including one that worked quite rapidly). The hole was silent for the moment.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Abylus gives a tired sigh after looking through those notes onto to find they contained just results and not HOW the magic was done. Perhaps that knowledge was hidden away somewhere even more secure? There was also the chance that the monks alone had the knowledge and had been dragged off by the plant people. Abby would make her way toward the hole and peer down into it, her eyes used to seeing in even pitch black environs with ease, while she had her spear in one hand and her mutagen ready in the other. Never hurts to be prepared after all right? She would gesture to the others as soon as she spotted anything unusual down the hole, assuming she saw anything at all!

Spoiler: show
Look down the hole: 1d20+5 11 Dunno if I glean much, but worth a shot.
Voidrazor
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay