Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Razgriz » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:46 pm

Lili'fey pretty much expected this to go the way she figured it would, smirking as she is picked up. "I assure you, I could fit you." She bragged even as the Mer opened her mouth. Though she had expected to go deeper into the pretty lit innards, she exhaled with her mouth as they sealed their mouths together and she mostly just hung there until she could feel the meal being transferred. Though her body stiffens and might level slightly like a skilled planker, she didn't really show any buldge. Unless she was taken aback by the whole sensation, of course. Once gradual transition from large swollen mass on the mer to the small, rotund feyfox was complete, she wriggled her legs in order to be put down.

"Birth, huh?" She wipes her mouth with her sleeve. She doesnt' sound too keen.

( http://orokos.com/roll/745527 (14). Bluff Score to beat to tell Lili'fey even got a meal. It's subtle, but noticable.)
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:15 pm

There is honestly still some trepidation about going into the water so soon after the battle in the back of Lang's mind. But it doesn't take much travel by sea to pick up how serious even minor damage below the waterline can be. Not to mention it really is about time the tauric woman be useful as something other than a pretty face and giant pair of tits to look at.

She makes her way down below deck to find the carpenter and get things related to the patch job moving.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Even with the bio-luminescent blue dots guiding the way down her gullet like a fancy water-slide, and Kalkat's seeming enjoyment of his stay inside her gut, Taizee fully believed that most people weren't very interested in being swallowed whole, even if they weren't going to be digested. Otherwise, she probably would have just swallowed Lili'fey down to bloat out her human gut a little further, so she could help herself to her meal.

Once the last of the bulge the sahuagin made in the mermaid had been passed onto the little fey-fox, Taizee would put her now much heavier acquaintance down, wipe her lips, then look at Lili in surprise for a little while. And then it was the mer's turn to poke Lili'fey's tummy, Tai bending over to ponder, "You don't look very full at all, even with a whole sahuagin in there... Is that some kind of magic?", as she was starting to believe Lili'fey's bragging words about her capacity wasn't entirely impossible.

Regardless, if no one else stopped her, Taizee would straighten back up with a sore puff, then turn to raid the pastry table which hopefully had survived the battle, before heading below deck after Lang to seek a comfy bed to heal up in.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:51 pm

The little fox leans back exposing her stomach despite it not really getting too much bigger before releasing a confident urp, smirking as Taizee seemed a bit confused. "Maaaybe." She responded teasingly, before stretching on the spot. Sure, she likely would've taken the plunge just to tease her occupant, really. Since Taizee had prooven she was willing to let out her captive after the fact. Though she might've eaten more than one... Still, she now looked to see what else was going on - large ears pricked. Looks like Lang had an objective involving the carpenter, Taizee stuffed her face and went to sleep.

"Do they just attack travellers?" Lili'fey asked the Captain.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:53 am

*the bard turned away from the group, looking out to the water, looking for anything that might catch his eye
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:25 pm

Abby noted the lack of belly bulge in Lili'fey from her meal, but did not pay it too much mind. She was not the only one with a strange anatomy of their group. With Lang handling the repairs, Tai heading to bed to recover and the rest of the crew milling about after the battle, Abby would opt to go check on Tai to make sure she did get properly healed up. She might not be the best doctor for seafolk, but her potions should work well enough. She felt she should help seeing as she would just make more extracts the next day anyhow!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:51 am

Scathatch watched as Taizee transferred food to Lili'fey curiously, and then looked around at her crew-mates with a different, much more curious expression than before.

"The Lili'fey eats the Sahuagin?" She asked, in her strange cadence, "I did not know that the Lili'fey was a predator!" She looked around at the rest of the crew, and then asked "Are others predators as well? Like me?" She rubbed her belly and then said "I eat many things, mostly living squirming things... like people."

Scathatch didn't know what reaction to expect from that statement. She had spent most of her life away from civilization, and had assumed that most creatures weren't predators like herself. After all, she had never *seen* a humanoid eat anyone before, and they did have tiny little mouths compared to her own maw.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:41 am

"Several times," the Captain said to Lili'fey. "Raiders are a fact of life on the open sea, sahuagin especially so. So if you want more, you're welcome to more."

The carpenter is directing men at a hurried pace. While there are only a few leaks in the boat, a large web of cracks has formed in one part of the keel. When Lang gets down, the carpenter looks her up and down and says "hold that keel in place." The spot he points to is starting to bend inwards a little.

Off in the distance, Mio could see the sahuagin captain disappear under the waves. Beyond that, everything was still. Nothing around for miles.

And the dessert table was safe. And abandoned. If Taizee wanted to scoff the whole lot, no-one was going to complain.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Tai would keep on looking down at the little fey fox and her slightly swollen belly, only nodding in reply for a few seconds, before giving a quiet, almost bemused, "Neat!" It seemed fortuitous really that their interaction ended there, as if Taizee had fully swallowed Lili'fey, or that she had taken a willing dive down the mer's glowing gullet just to tease her occupant, things could have ended badly! Though the mermaid had decent control of her human tum, her tailgut seemed to do it's own thing entirely. So if Lili'fey had gobbled up the sahuagin in Tai's human belly, then squirmed deeper to get more of a feast, she might very well have ended up as fish-food herself!

By the time Tai heard Scathatch's query, the merwoman was already gleefully 'securing' the thankfully untouched pastries, only giving an off-hand answer to her question as she gestured to her swollen tail, just in case the angler had missed it! As soon as the table was cleaned out, Taizee would flee downstairs, hiccuping softly as she addressed Abby accompanying her, "R-really, I-i think the food I've got should revitalize me come m-morning, but if there isn't a-an issue making more, I-i guess I won't say no to a potion or two! ... I could probably use help c-cleaning out a few wounds too, if you would like to help!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:28 pm

"Why even bother to attack in the first place if all it was going to do afterward is run away? Maybe there something down there that they're protecting? Doubtful..." He spoke to himself, pondering just what the plan had been. Sink the ship and loot the spoils? Slay everyone on the ship as a lesson to others? He honestly had no clue.
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:46 am

When Lang finally gets herself down to the deep holds the situation is worse than the Captain made it sound. The reality of the situation has her taken aback until the man in charge puts her size and weight to good use. "Right." she answers while moving over toward the damaged area. Once there she uses her forelegs to help hold things together. Not as dexterous as her hands, but easier to actually do the job and it leverages her size and weight this way.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:34 pm

As Abby went with Tai to offer the potion she would hear Scathatch's question only to gesture to her own swollen middle in a similar fashion as the merfolk. Having eaten a creature a bit larger than herself would give her quite a distended belly that was readily working over the large meal! The pastries meanwhile were safe from the jaws of the shifter, as her tum was full enough for the moment. Seeing the merfolk eat the pastries was a delight as she did look very happy doing so, but those wounds needed some tending to. Offering a potion and nodding toward Tai'zee, Abylus would chime back, "It is no trouble at all. Some potions last for a while, those are expensive to make but some only keep for about a day, those I can make more cheaply. I do know some medicine in addition to alchemy so I'd be happy to check on those wounds, but you should drink the potion first. It'll help stop any leftover bleeding from that healing spell and dull the pain some."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:54 am

Lili'fey would most definately not want to become a perminent snack, so would be disappointed to hear only the human stomach would be safe. And to the angler, she nodded with a smile, not commenting beyond what the new addition had already said. Eitherway, she stretches "Food?" She answers the bard on his question. Seems like just about everything was accounted for and nothing else to do (or eat, thanks gluttonmer) - so the Fey Fox began to scale the mast back to the crows nest, before shifting to the netting designed to get up there.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:48 am

With 'safe' being a loose term, Taizee's tailgut could potentially be inhabited 'safely' for a short time, if you had some rope or other help to get out again, and the mer's second gut wasn't already happily churning away at something! Not that Lili'fey would know any of this, of course, since Tai had yet to even give a off-hand mention of it!

Happily accepting the potion from Abby, and after fiddling a bit with the cork, never having opened a bottle like this before, Taizee would pop it off and bring it up to her lips, before tilting it back along with her head to splash it's contents down her gullet in a single swig! With a soft 'Phew', and a wipe of her lips with her right forearm, the mermaid would hand the empty potion bottle back to her underdark friend, smile and say, "T-thank you so much! The taste was a bit odd, but I feel like it did me good! S-so uhm, let me know if I can repay you some by looking for some potion ingredients whenever I'm out fishing or something!" Slithering through the tight halls below deck, Tai would head for the closest bed that would seem large enough to fit her, while trying her best to keep out of the way of the crew rushing around, tending to repairs. Once seated on said bed, Taizee would once again begin to unceremoniously strip, stating, "I-i think I mostly need help removing the rest of the b-bolt stuck in my shoulder, and maybe some help assessing the wound to my c-chest... Without a mirror it's a little bit difficult."
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:16 am

Following Tai to said bed the shifter would not bat at an eye at the stripping merfolk. She was injured after all and while Abby was not the best doctor, being only barely trained in medicine as part of her alchemy training, she was likely better than nothing! "Well... I'm not that confident on the anatomy of merfolk... honestly I never really had to tend to anyone but myself or someone of my own anatomical quirks..." With that her face flashes slightly to her original form, pale gray skin, unfinished features with bulbous milky white eyes staring at the mer before returning to the human guise. The girl awkwardly smiles and goes to inspect the bolt wound, even trying to remove it and bandage it, but likely not very successfully. At least she had more potions if her attempts went wrong! Abby would next inspect that chest wound, trying to be delicate as she had to touch Tai's chest to get an 'accurate' read on it. "I'm far from an expert... but I think you will end up fine. Some rest might do you good and processing those meals might help speed the healing along for you. It usually does for me." She pats at her rounded tum, still churning away at her treat. "If you need another potion though don't hesitate to ask. I can always make a few new ones every day."

Spoiler: show
Healing Potion for Tai: 1d8+2 8
Heal check: 1d20+5 8
Not the best heal check... but I tried!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Netjak » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Though quite brave, with most other things than darkness anyway, Taizee drew a sharper little breath as Abby partially morphed back, but didn't say anything. She didn't have any problem with either form individually, but even for a being from the abyss of the world, that shape-changing was unnerving! With her left arm holding onto her upper right, just to keep it still and in place, Tai smirked a little, and mused, "Well, I think I was only hit in the upper body, and isn't it very similar to most of the surface people's? You know, a head and two a-arms connected to a torso!" Seeing her friend fail to cleanly extract the bolt, the mermaid would grimace a bit, and just sigh, "I-i'll just pull it out by force, j-just be ready to bandage up the wound again...", before gripping onto the crossbow bolt with her fully functioning left hand, and drawing it out with her considerable strength. No longer looking as 'bloodied' as before, thanks to that helpful potion, once she got her bandages on Tai would simply squirm and wiggle down under the sheets, nod and sigh, "Yeah, I think I'll be good too! T-thank you so much for the potion again, it was really soothing... N-now, uhm, if there weren't anything else you wanted to talk about or anything, I think I'll do my best to catch a bit of sleep before any more show up! There's always more sahuagin in the sea, after all!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Scathatch sat down on the deck of the ship and closed her eyes, resting after the battle. She was quite hungry, but she was too nervous to ask her new companions for any food just yet. The razor angler wasn't used to being around people, let alone around such an eclectic group of people from different species and backgrounds!

As the fish-creature rested her head, her stomach would begin to growl, revealing her hunger to anyone who might be paying any attention to her. She hadn't caught any Sahuagin in the fighting, and she had already been rather hungry when she noticed the ship, so her belly was quite empty and was protesting audibly.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:25 pm

(OK, I'm ruling that the arrow is removed with no damage, since I think potions would account for that and dissolve any arrow fragments left behind. If there's going to be a problem in future, I'll let you know.)

The boat limps along through the night. Most of the sails have been furled, and a full round-the-clock watch on the crack is posted in the hold. Any leaks are quickly patched up by pine tar, but as the night goes on, these leaks become more and more frequent. It's readily apparent that this is only a temporary fix, and that dry land will be required in order to make the significant repairs required. There are even several worried whispers that the ship will not make it to land, and that everyone is going to drown.

"No-one is going to drown," the captain growls at the crew. A moment later, though, she winces and softens her tone a bit. "I've changed course for the nearest island. It's not big, but there are a few trees there and we'll be able to patch up the ship. We'll get there by mid-morning tomorrow."

At that moment, another leak sprouts in the crack. It's patched up, but water is still oozing through the sides. Everyone is busy either working or crashing for four hours to get back to work. Very little time or will to talk. The captain actually grabs some old sailing tarp and piles that on top of the leak. Then she rounds up Lang and Taizee and asks if they'd be willing to sleep on that through the night. "The pressure will help keep the hull in place," she explains.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Seeing as Taizee only raided the pastry table, the other dinner tables should (hopefully) still have remained undisturbed atop the deck! Not that Scathatch would know that it would be alright for her to help herself to it, of course...

Woken up sooner or later during the night's troubles, with a now nice, evenly bloated and sloshy tail full of mulched up sahuagins, the sleepy mermaid would idly remark, "Y-yeah, don't worry... O-once my tum is done with these damn sharks, I could probably fit the whole crew somewhat comfortably, so no-one will drown! ... At least not if you come find me!", thus likely not aiding in calming the fears of the crew, especially not with her busily churning gut burbling happily away for everyone to hear.

Now, a less naive and trusting person might have taken her new assignment as 'leak-press' as some form of punishment, but Taizee just gave a nod and a tired little smile, as she got her pillow and slithered right over to settle in, musing, "Okies, I can do that!", as she naturally didn't mind the dampness around the damaged wood and just coiled right up at the very front of the keel, leaving plenty of room for Lang to settle in on it's broader, lower part!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:04 am

Avoiding the potential for the situation to be as it developed into is a prime reason Lang had volunteered to work on the hull from outside. But amateur work done underwater is far too little for damage this extensive. To say nothing of how doomed a ship with a broken keel is at the end of the day.

Even for the folks where drowning isn't an immediate concern, being adrift at sea is still just as deadly. Just not as pressing. Taizee's comment that she can eat literally everyone on board, while still glutted from that evening, does get at least one reaction. "Telling people you'll eat them so they can avoid a death by drowning isn't going to calm anyone."

It's a real shame that Lang didn't get to glut herself too when she and Taizee get called in to use their mass and amphibious nature to hold the ship together without the risk of rising water drowning them. She'd have been a better weight if she was as gorged as the mermaid. "Better I do than don't." is the simple way she puts her answer.

Once she gets herself settled down above the damage on the ad hoc bedding Lang beckons Taizee closer. "I know you have reason to avoid me from that episode when Quigo tried to set us up back on Redscale, but you're not doing much good up there when the damage is over here. You won't get pregnant from literally just sleeping with me."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay