Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder RP Play thread (CLOSED)

Postby Netjak » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:31 pm

If she was allowed tofeast to her heart's content, and wouldn't get the bread snatched away from her very jaws, Taizee would keep eating until both her human belly and her tail had a gentle swell to them. What is the use of trying something new if you are just going to have a few bites of it, after all! Besides, people always say breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Soon enough though, she would be satiated. Even if she would like to stuff herself silly and just curl up to digest her food, that wouldn't be a very productive use of her adventuring time. Instead, once she had, cleared her throat and mouth for any leftovers, the big mermaid leant over towards Abby, until her shoulder butted against hers, and whisper, "So, do you think we should tell the nice monk about the mean, short and pointy eared guys we met on the road? And for that master, ask about the whale symbol or whatever it was?"

However, quick to loose her attention, Tai pulled away from the shapechanger and sat up straight as she had inadvertently rminded herself about somthing, before turning to Quigo, asking, "So, you guys don't happen to have a forge or something here? I managed to damage my armour the other day"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Lang having business on Teln gives the assembled women a destination. Once they have a means to get off Redscale... Deep sea native aside, none of them are mariners. Even if Lang herself is adapted to the sea as local draconic types tend to be. Taking a trip there could help Lang unload her still bloated testicles to boot. She didn't gain that reputation there for nothing. "Could use a trip there all things considered. A way to take the mind of what's happened here. Possibly even start laying groundwork for Redscale's recovery from this. Actually getting there in the current state of affairs though... We could very well be stuck here until Dinar returns. Don't know how many more of those people are still out there even if I sincerely hope the ones we encountered were the only ones."
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:22 pm

Abby would be skeptical of sharing that information, underdark upbringing and all. She did also frown at the mention that she could not work with it, but information may still prove useful. "Well... it would be wonderful if you could give me any info on it that you could. I understand if you are limited in what you can tell me though." When the discussion brought up the attackers again and mentioned travel to another island, Abby's face would grow excited. This was why she was sent up here! To explore! To learn! Certainly getting off this island was a smart move anyway since most of the people went poof. Lang did have a point though and her mood quickly shifted from happy to a bit mournful at the thought of being stuck here. "Guess we wait it out until Dinar gets back?" She scratches at her head and sighs a bit. "Would at least give us some time to let Tai repair her armor and for me to study what I am allowed to study here."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Trr9896 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:07 am

The drow would enter the breakfast room with a bit of pudge to her midsection as her belly works to digest the soupy ball of grains, its rich fertility magic pouring trough her. She would say happily "I slept fantastically." She would not eat too much for herself, her very full stomach sated, more aiming to sample the various foods to get a taste for what the surface had to offer, finding herself a massive fan of citrus and this bread thing.

She would nod and chime in after Abby requested the magic "I would also want to study, though as a sorceress I tend to learn more by doing..." she would say happily as at the very least she will get insight into how to replicate the magic for herself. She really wanted access to that chamber, her obsession likely to get her in deep trouble.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:21 pm

"Well-"

Father Quigo was about to start answering questions when a loud scream echoed through the halls. It didn't seem pained, though. It seemed quite ecstatic. In response, the father frowned to himself, eyes screwed shut and shaking his head a little. "That's our latest guest," he said. "I'm sure she'll be ready to greet you in just a moment."

Then his face unclenched as he turned to Taizee. "Well, we have an anvil," he said, "and it's decently well-equipped. We really only use it to fix tools, but it should have what you need to fix your armor." Then he turned to Abby and Ter'ra. "I'll get you the documents from our library. Just tell me what you'd like and I'll see if I can get it for you."

At Abylus's other remark, the Father frowned. "Well, the next island isn't too far away," he said, "though I'd be lying if I said it'd be easy to get there with a minimal crew on an appropriate boat. It could certainly be done, though, in an emergency, though I'd prefer we not have to deal with one."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Taizee would blink in confusion at the odd, but clearly not pained scream bouncing between the walls of the hall, resurfacing memories of her time back home, beneath the waves. Even saftely hidden away in the crevices of the Rock, surrounded by her kin, she had jumped at every shadow and sudden sound coming out of the darkness, including screams like this one, only, of course, more 'bubbly'. Her mother had however assured her that everything was fine, and so, she had learned to ignore it. Thus, after a bit of remembering, the mermaid shrugged and continued to eat, seeing as Quigo had yet to stop her, and they had yet to run out of food.

With her overall quite athletic, if curvacious figure, and long, thick tail capable of stoving away quite a few pounds, Tai had yet to gain any noticable ammount of weight from all the food she had stuffed herself with, besides gaining a bit plumper tits and some extra width and girth to her hips and bum. All of this meant that, if the monks had enough breakfast, that both the mermaid human stomach and tailgut would start to swell and grow taut, showing off quite clearly just how stuffed they were.

Not having much to add to any conversation, Taizee just kept quiet and continued to eat. As though she might be able to carry her team inside of her and just swim to another island, she doubted she could keep her stomach from churning over them for long enough, and she had yet to even try any other, safer methods of ingesting others.

Though, she of course didn't know the first thing about smithing, nor even the basic properties of fire, Tai would be up for the task of repairing her own things, and would as soon as she had her fill, and all the important planning had been done slither over to the forge to see what she could do about her chanmail's broken links.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:58 pm

The scream from the hall certainly nets a raised eyebrow from Lang. Not the first thing she expected to experience from their fellow guest. Though in a way she isn't one to talk. Her current state isn't exactly putting her best forward from any direction that isn't head on once the eye wanders. Or maybe it is, depends on the mindset of the person looking. Speaking of wandering eyes, she tactfully doesn't mention that Ter'ra's midsection is bigger than it was yesterday. It is just how the place they're in is after all.

"Far as I'm aware none of us know how to navigate a ship. Unless something happens to force us off the island waiting for Dinar to make contact and have proper sailors arrive is the safest course of action. Of course I say this as someone that doesn't have to worry about residual energies in the temple." A few moments later she adds "At the very least they've never effected me in any way I'm aware of."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:05 pm

The shifter would jump at the nearby scream and would quickly reach for her spear until the good father mentioned it was nothing to worry about. The caves below often echoed screams of those who wandered too far from safety but it never got easier to ignore them sadly, at least for Abylus. Nodding to the good father she would stand and walk over to him, her tum pleasantly stuffed with breakfast. "I think I should go see this elemental person then... Could you just double check what you are allowed to show me in regards to the magic and let me know when you find out?" She would then turn to her companions and and looked to each in turn. "My vote is still to wait here for Dinar. I have no clue how to use a ship and I doubt it is something you wanna learn as you go. I'll catch up with you all later." The girl would wait for a response before she walked on toward the scream to find the other visitor to the temple. Even if she was not the best person for the job, someone had to do it and the lack of movement from everyone else on the matter meant it had to be her. Sighing, she idly hoped the girl didn't know anything worth reporting back to the group so she could then focus on learning that fertility magic.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Father Quigo nodded. "Some of our brothers have done some light sailing, but nothing between islands. It'd be risky, but it's an option in the case of an emergency. It'd be better to have a boat coming with its own crew." Then Quigo leaned back and smiled. "And I don't think there'd be much to worry about should your party stay too long. Bad comes to worse, they wind up in a delicate condition for a few months."

Everyone walking down the hallway would soon find a rather odd sight. In the middle of the corridor were two people. One was a light blue woman, her belly swollen out like several of the others' were. The other was an all-black catfolk dressed in a habit like Father Quigo's, but wet all over with some kind of fluid. As he noticed the onlookers, he stopped and waved to them. "Uh...," he could almost be seen blushing as he smiled. "H-h-hi. I'm Brother Cadrick."

Outside was an anvil and fire, with several other simple tools. A set of pliers is readily available, small enough to help Taizee re-weave her armor. Nothing can reforge any broken links, but the whole links should be easily woven back together.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zeusthunder » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:52 am

The blue-skinned woman gives a sudden jump as Abylus enters the hallway, clearly not expecting anybody to wander out so soon. Her bloated stomach takes a moment longer to come to a rest than the rest of her, its overall shape looking similar to Terra's apart from a bit of extra padding that covers the woman's entire figure and gives her a slightly maternal look. She quickly hurries to attempt to straighten her outfit and make herself more presentable, but it's too little too late. She's already full in view and her clothes clearly weren't designed for the current size of her figure.

It isn't until after she's taken a deep breath to calm her nerves from the surprise and the man she's with has spoken that she herself speaks up as well. "Sorry about that reaction, you gave me a bit of a startle," she apologizes as she gives Abylus a look up and down. She's clearly trying to figure out what the woman is, but not necessarily judging her as she does so. "I wasn't really expecting to see anybody else out here, I was told you were all busy with breakfast. I'm Celara, by the way. I presume you're one of the travelers that stopped by last night?"

Spoiler: show
Hey all! Glad to finally be able to jump in and join you!
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:06 pm

The sorceress would ask the father "I would like to know the magical processes used, but I learn magic more by doing, sometimes I wish I were a wizard, so I could just learn these spells." She is polite in tone, but a desire beneath it is audible. "I'd be glad to stay and learn what I can, don't really have a home now that I was kicked out of the underdark." The drow is rather lithe, with obvious femininity, but not much in the way of assets or curves beyond pronounced hips and a modest chest covered in cloth.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:48 pm

As she had not seen the anvil and fireplace when they arrived the night before, despite having been rather perceptive, Taizee assumed that the monastery had an outdoor work area/second garden out behind the building, and so she would eventually slither down the hallway where the blue skinned woman, catman and Abby were conversing, only much later, looking for the back door. With the prospects of new adventures and exotic live meals having been rendered a far flung prospect, the ravenous mermaid would take what enjoyment she could out of glutting herself on breakfast, thus occupying her for a good while before she went to familiarize herself with the repair equipment. Though she wouldn't really admit it, she was completely fine with waiting for a releif ship to arrive, seeing as it gave her precious time to repair her chainmail! It might become a wee bit tight once it is all fixed up though, but Tai didn't worry!

Welcome to the party!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:43 pm

The familiar sound of the scream from done the hall caused Lang to merely be curious about the source instead of alarmed. Not like she hasn't heard such cries from up close before. Leaves her still in the cafeteria. "Course it might not necessarily take the ambient magic for that to happen. I do have my reputation for a reason after all." she covers her mouth as she stifles a giggle. "I mean, I'm sure Teln has plenty of room in the event such things happen."

I had a feeling the water elemental woman was a new player. It's possible to draw conclusions as to why the introduction wound up feeling so drug out now too after the fact.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Abylus would nod to Celara and pat at her slightly pudged tum, now a bit distended from breakfast. "Ummm... It is ok... and uhhh yup... just finished eating breakfast..." She rubs a hand through her hair awkwardly and sighs. "I was ummm... I was kinda wondering what your story was? Did anyone or anything attack you over the recent days? Do you know what is going on at all?" She fidgets around as she speaks, her words blunt as bricks and her eyes go to sizing up the woman and the catfolk in front of her quickly. She does take note of them studying her and feels it is only fair play after all. She suddenly facepalms, hearing both of the introductions and her gray skin tinges pink. "My name... My name is Abylus but you can call me Abby if you like." The shifter's eyes then focus on Celara's bloated tum. "O and ummm... there didn't let you study their magic here... did they? I would actually be very interested in learning how it works myself." She looks to Brother Cadrick and smiles a little.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:29 am

Cadrick tries to speak, but it's too late. He's used all his words for the situation and now his mouth is sealed shut, his nose glowing like a bonfire. After Abylus's question, he tries to open his mouth, but his airway refuses to let his voice work. When Abylus starts looking over him, his arms cross over himself and he turns away, looking down the hallway at one of the doors as he waits for Celara to finish talking.

Back in the dining hall, Father Quigo chuckles at Lang's remark. "I don't know about that," he tells her. "With you and the rest of your order running around, I think we might have to build on another island by year's end." Then he straightens up and turns to Ter'ra. "As I said, observation would require permission I can't grant, for not only your safety but the safety of the other brothers here. Mother Dalyn might be able to get you a dispensation, only watch your step." He smiled as his eyes flitted back to Lang. "Pregnancies tend to sprout up around here if you wait long enough."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trr9896 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:47 am

Ter'ra would nod wordlessly, knowing that she must have overstepped her pressing, hoping to not bring much more attention to herself the crow would decide to get going, not having any breakfast and going over to where the scream had come from down the hall. The blue woman was interesting... part water elemental, but the crow only knew of underground rivers, and the concept of ocean was only recently introduced. She rubs her middle unconsciously as she looks to the aquatic woman.

The sorceress would introduce herself rather quickly "Hello there, I'm Ter'ra, it's good to have so many people make it out of this attack." She would say thankfully, still astounded that this place was kept safe. She would still need to meet with that mother Dalyn at some point soon, she wanted the power granted by such creation to put to her own purposes, personal and practical.
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 am

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to flatter me Quigo. Much as I might try, pushing Teln into overpopulation is no small feat. Even if I do have a track record of getting... more popular, when I'm 'enhanced' as I currently am." Lang notices Quigo's glance while he's talking to Ter'ra and knows exactly why. It's true she certainly wants too. But that could be said regarding her and most women. Of course she wouldn't do a thing without the Drow's interest in it happening. Not that it stops Lang from wanting to let off more of her ball's extra cargo. Those overloaded tanks aren't getting drained on their own after all.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 am

Until now, Taizee had assumed the party would move on before the risk of a spontainious pregnancy grew practically possible for her, who had no intensions to seek out the most heavily saturated areas of leftover fertility magic, but now, with the way Quigo and Lang was talking, she was starting to grow unsure of her own impregnability! She couldn't get pregnant now, how could she continue her risky adventure above the waves with another life growing inside of her?!

After having grown increasingly more flustered over the course of a few minutes, as she was alone with her thoughts and conflicted feelings, the mermaid would put her food down for a moment to blurt out, "W-what is long enough though? A-and when will a ship get here, d-do you think?", while looking over at Father Quigo quite intently.

Just to re-iterate, I am completely fine with Taizee getting knocked up one way or another, even if she herself wouldn't seek to be, without outside influence.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zeusthunder » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:49 am

Celara stifles a small chuckle as Abby pats her belly and gently nudges the catfolk beside her. "Looks like I'm not the only one with a bit of an appetite," she smiles, although it isn't quite clear who the comment was meant for. When Ter'ra emerges from the dining room looking quite bloated as well, she once again snickers before regaining her composure. "I'm sorry, I really don't mean any offense. I'm just sensing a bit of a theme among the guests that stay the night here, myself included."

But when both Abby and Ter'ra bring up an attack, the half-elemental's expression quickly changes. First she looks worried, then surprised, and then a bit confused. "Wait, there was anoth..." With a quick glance to Cadrick she quickly cuts herself off, looks both ways up and down the hall, and finally restarts her sentence. "I arrived here yesterday a bit before dark, but I didn't encounter anything unusual on my way up here from the town. I tended to a few injuries among the priests when I arrived, but I was told that they were all due to a rock slide. What attack is it that you're talking about?"

"And no, I haven't been privy to any of the magic they've been experimenting with here. I know that they've been using it to enhance the harvests and grow more bountiful and nutritious crops, but that's the extent of what I've been told. Well, other than to make sure that I stay out of the marked areas where they're casting it." Celara thoughtfully taps her chin as she thinks about it. "I hadn't actually thought about trying to witness the spells myself, but I haven't really been here that long yet, either. Now that you've brought it up, I'd be curious as well to see how they're cast."
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Abby would squint her eyes and fold her arms under her bosom with suspicion. "Hmmmmm... by the way you are talking about it you either don't know anything useful or just don't want to tell us." She frowns and sighs with a shake of her head that messes up her hair a little bit. "And I was really hoping you would know something about the magic here... I want to study it rather badly. Though I'd caution against learning about it unless you are ready to ummm..." She rubs at her stomach a bit awkwardly. "Well... you know... it is fertility magic after all..." Her pink tinged skin starts to heat up and turn more red.

After a moment or two she would try to stop herself from being so flustered and end up fidgeting very nervously. "Well ummm... I think I am going to try and find out if i can watch them work their magic... Excuse me for a bit." She would begin walking around in the hallways to try and find someone who might be able to give permission to see and study the magic after briefly waving to her companion and the brother and Celara.
Voidrazor
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay