Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder RP Play thread (CLOSED)

Postby Netjak » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:21 am

Laying Cadrick's body down infront of Father Quigo and the other monks, backing away from it, as if to give it room, Taizee nodded and replied, "I-i see... N-no wonder Cadrick was attacking us... I-i didn't mean t-to kill him, y-you know, I-i just tried t-to smack h-him out of w-whatever had g-gotten into h-him...", finally starting to tear up, but still keeping it together enough to not straight up cry.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Abylus moved up the stairs shortly after getting her answer with the others, averting her eyes away from the scene that was to unfold. People did deserve some privacy in her mind after all! Upon reaching the top of the stairs and being greeted by the plethora of monks and father Quigo, she would nod solemnly and sigh. "I am sorry your brother was slain and that... whatever that thing was seemed to have you all under it's sway. At least now it is over. I uhh... also would not venture down there just yet..." She coughs lightly and tries to move past the monks, offering a pat on the shoulder to Taizee as she does so. She would move toward the alchemy supplies again, hoping to see if there was anything left there that might treat the remainder of the wounds her and her compatriots had.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Lang wasn't expecting the welcoming party when they got back up to the more public part of the temple grounds. Nor was she expecting her off and on wingman's reveal. "That..." she glaces back toward the steps. "Explains a lot." After some silent moments she continues. "It's dead now at least. Kind of turned into another problem though. According to a prisoner it had Drasz is in the middle of a famine. The only way to fix that is to get those two to Drasz somehow." Though she neglects to mention who 'those two' are and there's only one person due to come up the steps that didn't go down them...
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Lili'fey; as the group might find out, was certainly not the most tactful or reserved. Her opinion was strong and bound to be voiced. Though despite this she was relatively untouched and despite her fuzzy tail obstructing the soul, her body did not resist as she purred contentedly at its entry. Even before it was finished, she stood upright and began to rock up her shorts as she felt it driving deeper; struggling to walk the short distance to the steps so she may drop on all fours to climb them. Once the sensation faded, her hair on end she would shake it off with a pleasant shudder as she arrived to the end of what was going on above. "Did I say thanks for saving me?" She voiced up, trying to sound aloof - but thankful.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:19 pm

Father Quigo walked over to Taizee and held her in his arms. "I trust you," he said, perfectly sincerely. "Thank you for freeing him and us." As he held Taizee, he nodded to show Abylus he'd heard her. "We'll bury him here," he continued, "and you're welcome to stay for as long as you need to."

Then he turned to Lang. "Drasz is where our grain was going to go," he explained. "Not anymore, though. Every grain is going to be burned for safety's sake. I can, however, write you a letter explaining where you need to go. That should get you past the checkpoint.""

Spoiler: show
Once he was actually inside Lili'fey's body, Annorus could feel a slight surge of strength. With it, he squirmed his way inwards all the quicker. Soon, her vagina was filled with the sensation. It lingered as Annorus paused, taking in the energy. But he had to go further. So he pressed on, pushing his way upwards, through the cervix and into her womb.

Once there, Lili'fey could feel Annorus settle. Despite his ethereal nature, there was a faint bulge in Lili'fey's middle. If she looked close enough, she could see a faint light occasionally glowing inside her. "You're... you're welcome," Annorus sighed. "Thank you for... for hosting me."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 pm

Quigo's use of 'was' created a moment of confusion for Lang. Until he got to burning the grain meant for a place allegedly in the middle of a famine. "You sure about that? If they really are experiencing a famine a letter isn't going to be much condolence to get us instead of a food shipment."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:50 am

Even just the shoulder pat from Abylus was immensely re-assuring to the mermaid, and coupled with Father Quigo's hug and kind, forgiving words, it was almost enough to make the mermaid actually smile! And yet, the guilt of having struck and killed a brainwashed friend in her ignorance, moments before he would presumably have been freed from the demon's hold, only grew with the warm reception. Shouldn't she be punished for killing a friend, or at least a nice acquaintance?

Now struggling to keep her tears in, and occasionally even reaching up to wipe them away before they appeared, Taizee mumbles, "I-i really didn't do much... A-abby killed the tree... I-i was just i-in the wa-hmmmph!", only to break off and smack both hands into her cheeks! She couldn't just whine and feel sorry about herself and the situation! The mistake was already done, and nothing could be done about it, now she just needed to move on... At least Cadrick died too quickly to suffer much...

Still rather teary eyed, but determined, the soft-hearted fighter would take on a stern half-frown, as she first idly replied to Lili'fey with a quick, "W-we really didn't save you though, y-you freed yourself just as we barged in! I-if anything, t-thank you for assisting us with the plants!", before turning back to Lang by her side, and father Quigo. "S-so, the grain actually was... Bad, in some ways then? ... Then we shouldn't stay here too long and eat what little untainted food you have left here... B-besides, a boat off of here was coming tomorrow right? And like Lang said, we need to deliver that... T-that spirit I forgot the name of... Annorus or something like that, as quickly as possible! ... Ma-maybe we could find more food on this island to bring to Drasz?"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:19 pm

Taking to the remaining alchemic supplies, Abby would take a minute or so while the others talked and brew herself a healing potion. Holding it up to the light she would then gulp it down and exhale a sigh a relief. Having now expended her own stores available to her she would turn around back toward the group and lean her back against the table she was working at. "Why does the grain need to be burned for safety? Do you think more of those things might sprout from it? I thought we all partook of food made from the grain stores and we are fine... I might be mistaken though." Abby would idly rest one hand on the table behind her and another on her midsection. Fighting and forcing her body to heal with that potion made her more hungry.

"I do not particularly know where more food may be found but with all that has happened here I do agree that trying to bring food to the other island is a good idea. If what happened here did there then the survivors might be in dire need of supplies." The shifter would then take a step away from the table and back toward the monks, placing a hand on Taizee's shoulder and rubbing it in an awkward manner to try and calm the woman down. "I think it is a good idea if we rested for now though. Much has happened and we will need to regain our strength and heal our wounds if we are to venture out to another island."

A brief glance toward Lili'fey would have the pale skinned girl smile slightly. A growl from her stomach however quickly turns that smile into an embarrassed look and she blushes a bit. "Maybe a meal before resting would be nice too..."

Healing Potion: 1d8+2 10 Tapped out on healing until the next day unless anyone wants to pay 50 gold per healing potion :(
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:32 pm

The little fox creature shuddered again as she adjusted her clothes and flicked those massive ears, before looking away and patting the tail of the tearful mermaid. If only to make her stop. It was kind of embarressing. "I mean-" She chuckled confidently. "Sure, yeah. I did. But I needed the distraction..." She grinned, shuddering again and causing her to sloutch as her smile faded. This was far less easy to shrug off some kind of thing invading her body.

She did her best to conceal the buldge, as her kind tended to with its 'hammerspace-like' abilities. "No sweat." She spoke to Annorus - though largely it would appear she is speaking to herself. To the others, she straightened back up and gave a soft nodded smile to the Alchemist.

"Any volenteers?" She asked sweetly to the group, patting her hands together to rub before reading the crowd. Her ears dropping back. "I was kidding?" She shrugged, if anyone took issue with it. "But yeah. Pregnant girls' gotta eat."
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Father Quigo stiffened up again. "That thing stopped us from doing anything not relating to making that grain," he said. "I don't know what it wanted with Drasz, but I doubt it was anything good, so I'm not taking any chances. And besides..." he paused for a moment, noticing Lili'fey coming in, "...Drasz has other sources of food. Our grain was designed to be planted, to help solve the problem on a more permanent basis. Your new friend will probably do the same thing."

Then he put on a smile. "Our personal food stores were untainted," he said. "The same goes for our garden. Only our experimental wheat. We have enough food for lunch. I'm pretty sure we can even spare some beef from our dairy cows. But yes, you should probably get going soon afterwards, or you'll arrive at Shrikeslee well past midnight."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (1 SLOT OPEN, PM M

Postby Netjak » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:39 am

Taizee wasn't crying, she had just been close to doing so, with little beads of tears forming in the corner of her eyes, but staying there, and not running down her cheeks. Still, being the naive mer-girl that she was, she would accept all the pats happily, believing them to be given with the utmost kindness, and they would all warm her up inside, slowly but surely! Most of all though, the mention of lunch raised her spirit and put her mind on another track, as well as making her tummy growl and grumble. After all, they had just been in a long, hectic and draining battle, without anything or anyone to eat, save for those pesky plants, who hardly were suitable fodder for the mostly carnivorous mermaid.

Thus, after staring strangely at Lily'fey for a moment, not even understanding what she was asking for volunteers for, Taizee would start to slither out, while stating, "A-alright then! Can we have lunch soon t-then Father Quigo? ... I-i am just going to go clean up a bit, and dress a few wounds", heading for her bedroom.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Abylus gives a small nod toward Father Quigo and looks toward Lili'fey with a slightly concerned look. "That sounds rather delightful Father but must we really leave so soon? Taizee and Lang are still rather injured. If we run into trouble on the road, I am afraid for what might happen." The shifter would then look around the at the group, seeing Tai slither off to tend to her own wounds. "I could just be being a bit paranoid but we still don't fully know what is going on here. Dangers seem to keep cropping up and us heading off toward another potential disaster while still licking our wounds might not be the best course."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:26 am

"By the sound of things it's absence is the cause of it. So I hope so." Lang answers to Quigo.

"What other options do we have?" she poses to Aby's concerns. "People are starving, we have the solution. To top things off, an inbound boat from Drasz is unlikely to stay long in a dead port. If we're not there before it arrives we'll lose our only chance to get Annorus to Drasz."

Pathfinder being what it is, Lang does have four 1d6 heals to pass around now. Because level up. It just felt wrong for her to start using them suddenly in the wake of the battle when she hadn't been able to before.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:21 am

Lili'fey nods. "I could do with a meal." She agrees with the idea of sitting down for something, though the others didn't seem to like her jokes regarding to taking volenteers. She slowly followed the serpent's guiding motion. Though at the concern at not meeting the boat, she turns and pauses; shaking out one of her feet in the gesture with a shudder from her occupant shifting about.

"Then we eat and run?" She finds her paws resting on her midsection idly, before noticing and pushing her hands to her sides.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:10 am

(Sorry I'm late. My computer had a fault that's settled itself for the moment.)

Father Quigo nods. "We can make it a long lunch," he says. "I'll send a message to Dinar, to see if he can hold the boat."

Within the hour, a massive lunch is ready. It's different now, though. The vegetable soup is filled with chunks of beef, and dumplings have been stuffed with a mixture of ground beef and various vegetables. In addition, trays are brought out consisting of various cuts of steak fried medium-rare. It seems as if the contents of two cows have been brought to the table in various forms. As Lili'fey's stomach gets to digesting what is slipped into it, the spirit in her womb starts to glow a little bit brighter.

And yet the ovens can still be smelled cooking. "We have roasted chicken as well," Quigo explains. "They should be ready in another half-hour. Also, I managed to get in touch with Dinar, he says that the next boat is coming two days from now. As such, you can stay another night here if you want."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:59 am

A low, "A-a long lunch and a bit of rest would be good...", could be heard from the mermaid slithering away, before she rounded a corner and came out of earshot.

Having dropped her armor, shield and weapons off in her room, as well as washed up, cleaned and dressed her wounds, one of which was a large, now bandaged up gash across her hip, Taizee would be in her now slightly tattered and damaged small clothes when the grandiose lunch commenced. As one might suspect, with meat mixed in with the dishes she already enjoyed, the primarily carnivorous deep sea mermaid's frenzied eating from prior meals in the monastery only hastened, but she didn't seem all that happy all the same. She did seem like she was holding together well enough though after the events of the day, just being a bit quiet and glum.

A tired nod and a small smile would however spread across Taizee's soup-covered lips at the good news, and promise of this roasted 'chicken', which she believed was an animal, probably akin to this delicious 'beef'. She had yet to learn correct nomenclature of everything on the surface!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm

"That certainly would be nice. The meal and not needing to watch the dock both."

Come lunch Lang has dressed down into her casual wear again and is looking much better physically than she did in the wake of the battle. With the feast being laid out ostensibly for their victory over whatever that thing was in the sublevels Lang is less modest about the portions she gets for herself. Between the mermaid's ravenous feasting and Lang's measured gluttony it's probably a good thing there's a second course coming. The two of them alone might be able to eat everything the monks made given the chance and time. Fortunately, Lang is taking her time despite the massive size of her portions. She's not much of a threat to denying others food.

"Good to hear that his expedition off the island was successful. Losing him to the sea could very well have resulted on us all being stranded on a nigh deserted island."

Rolling out Lang's Lay on Hands uses for the day: 6, 5, 1, 4. She's used the first two on herself while changing in the time gap. The other two can be taken as wanted.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Upon seeing the scrumptious feast laid out before them all, Abylus would sit herself down and heartily dig right in! While the amount of food was quite large she was still quite ecstatic to hear that another course was on the way. The hungry amalgamite devours her fill rather ravenously... she is eating for more than just her now after all. She would in fact be determined to gobble up any food leftover by everyone else once they had there own fill. A terrible waste it would be to have food left uneaten! While eating she would chime in about a few things, "Thank you very much Father. It is generous of you to let us stay here another night. I suppose we will leave tomorrow morning and meet up with the ship?"
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:14 pm

The little fey fox nods and hums when they talk of a long meal and delaying the boat. "I dunno if it's the spirit or just me, but i could eat everything." She drooled as she waited and watched things being passed on trays and then finally served. It was an impressive spread, though the kinder among her group might wonder at how excessive it would be given the lack of food on the island. Lili'fey seemed fixated on the dumplings, since they were a great filler and source of taste. She wouldn't be afraid to stand up on her bench or climb on the table to get to something she wants - but her tail was always high enough to not bother other plates or companions. Her glowing belly on display while she hardly dented her shape

( 10 Bluff for hammerspace. XP http://orokos.com/roll/664190 )
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Father Quigo watches as everyone digs in. He doesn't touch anything; his meal would come later, and he has a feeling that he wouldn't get any hands that he put out there back. So he turns to Abylus. "That sounds like a good plan," he said. "I'll have your letter waiting for you in the morning."

Then he notices Lili'fey hopping up on the table. Her glowing tummy draws his attention, and he has to stare at it for a moment, wondering what exactly is in there. Then he notices her belly clenching itself smaller. "You can let your belly hang out," he tells the little fox. "It's more comfortable that way."

Eventually, out come the chickens. Eight of them. They smell like lemons and rosemary, and have all been roasted to a crisp golden-brown. The monks set them on the tables, two to a person and still hot from the ovens. "First time in a while the cooks got to prepare this," Quigo says. "First time we've had the chickens to spare. I hope you enjoy."

(And that makes five hundred posts and twenty-five pages! Thank you, everyone, for sticking around and making this what it is. I've really been enjoying this, and I want to thank all of you for helping with that.)
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay